UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2019, 11:48 PM   #551
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Sandaa: You have hatched a Male Clamperl! He knows the egg moves Aqua Ring, Confuse Ray, and Muddy Water!
Quote:
Gary: You have hatched a Male Oshawott!
Picking up my lv.1 male Oshawott and lv.1 male Clamperl w/ EMs Aqua Ring, Confuse Ray, and Muddy Water, and placing them both in Pokeballs. Thanks!
Old 01-01-2020, 03:38 AM   #552
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off my Female Haxorus to breed with TKF's Male Blastoise with his Old Spice Incense, I'll keep the Squirtle baby.

Name: Arma
Level: 50
Bond: 0
Ability: Mold Breaker
Nature: Quiet
Birthday: August 21
Ball:
Obtained: The Hatchery
Level-up Moves: Outrage, Scratch, Leer, Assurance, Dragon Rage, Dual Chop, Laser Focus, Scary Face, Slash, False Swipe, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Taunt, Dragon Pulse, Swords Dance, Guillotine
EM/MT Moves: Iron Tail, Razor Wind
TM/HM Moves: -
Bio: Arma's power is the stuff of legends back in Unova. The Haxorus is synonymous with its Trainer, both revered as hometown heroes for their unparalleled combined strength. Arma is the only Pokemon Althea is known to have, but with it alone, she has reached the highest echelon of the Unovan Pokemon League. Now, the dragon travels with Althea to Fizzytopia, hoping to demonstrate the full extent of Althea's brilliance to a new region
Old 01-01-2020, 04:07 AM   #553
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Dropping off my Male Blastoise to breed with Mask’s Blastoise, he will keep the baby. Also this Old spice incense

Blastoise
Level: 40
Personality: Arrogant, Boastful, Tenacious
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Tackle, Water Gun, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Bite, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Water Spout, Confusion, Rapid Spin, Protect, Water Pulse, Yawn, Hydro Cannon, Aqua Tail, Skull Bash, Ice Beam, Counter, Rain Dance, Flash Cannon, Shell Smash, Signal Beam, Smack Down

Old 01-01-2020, 05:18 AM   #554
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Picking up my Lv. 1 Male Eevee and putting him into this Moon Ball, then I'll pick up my Male Absol and Female Espeon only to drop off my Female Espeon again, this time along with my Male Flareon so they can finally have an Eevee of their own!

Name: Carla
Species: Espeon
Current Location: Inactive
Ability: Magic Bounce (Any non-damaging moves targeting this Pokemon are reflected back onto the user) *HIDDEN*
Nature: Modest (+SpAtk, -Atk, likes Dry, hates Spicy)
Held Item: None
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 90/Cool 70/Cute 90/Smart 70/Tough 70
Current Movepool: Helping Hand, Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Confusion, Growl*, Quick Attack, Baby-doll Eyes*, Swift, Bite*, Psybeam, Refresh*, Covet*, Future Sight, Take Down*, Psych Up, Charm*, Morning Sun, Baton Pass*, Psychic, Double-Edge, Last Resort, Power Swap, Trump Card*, Copycat, (Captivate), (Detect), (Natural Gift), (Stored Power), (Wish), (Yawn), {Shadow Ball}, {Hidden Power}, {Double Team}, {Attract}, {Cut}, {Flash}, {Calm Mind}, {Substitute}, Copycat (Custom), [Heal Bell], {Grass Knot}, {Round}, {Sunny Day}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), {Psyshock}, {Dazzling Gleam}
Egg Moves to Learn: Flail, Endure, Curse, Tickle, Fake Tears, Synchronoise

Name: Happy
Species: Flareon
Current Location: Hatchery
Ability: Flash Fire (If hit by a Fire-type attack, user's Fire-type moves are boosted by 50%; Will-o-Wisp activates the ability but still burns if not a Fire-type)
Nature: Rash (+SpAtk, -SpDef, likes Dry, hates Bitter)
Held Item: Charcoal (Boosts Fire-type attacks)
Contest Stats: Beauty 60/Cool 60/Cute 60/Smart 60/Tough 60
Current Movepool: Helping Hand, Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand-attack, Growl, Baby-doll Eyes, Ember, Quick Attack, Swift*, Bite, Fire Fang, Refresh*, Covet*, Fire Spin, Take Down*, Scary Face, Charm*, Smog, Baton Pass*, Lava Plume, Double-Edge, Last Resort, Leer, Flare Blitz, Fire Blast, Trump Card*, Copycat, (Captivate), (Covet), (Detect), (Flail), (Synchronoise), (Tickle), (Yawn), {Swagger}, {Flame Charge}, {Strength}, {Rock Smash}, [Iron Tail], {Round}, [Heat Wave], {Incinerate}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), {Flamethrower}, {Attract}, {Fire Blast}
Egg Moves to Learn: Endure, Curse, Wish, Fake Tears, Natural Gift, Stored Power
Happy New Year, and happy hatch day!

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 01-01-2020 at 05:27 AM.
Old 01-01-2020, 02:29 PM   #555
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
lilboocorsola: You have hatched a Female Blitzle! She knows the egg moves Take Down and Rage!
Picking up Lv. 1 Blitzle with EMs TAKE DOWN & RAGE in 1x Poké Ball (4 of 5).

Trading in 2x Breeding Slots for another Electric Egg.

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 01-10-2020 at 12:37 PM.
Old 01-01-2020, 03:59 PM   #556
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Dropping off another Enigma Egg from Bimonthlies

Old 01-02-2020, 02:45 PM   #557
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Dropping My Lelo ( Mighteyena ( Female ) ) off to Breed with Naru's Incineroar Also using this Old Spice Incense so the baby is of the Fathers species

I keep the Egg

Name: Lelo ( Female ) ( 1.5x size increase )
Level: 20
Pokeball: Pokeball
Obtained: Adoption
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Moxie
Held Item:
Evolution:

Attacks: Bite, Crunch, Fire Fang, Howl, Ice Fang, Sand Attack, Snarl, Tackle, Thief, Thunder Fang, Howl, Odor Sleuth, Roar, Swagger {Assurance, Scary Face, Embargo, Taunt, Yawn, Take Down, Sucker Punch, Play Rough}

TM/HM:

Move Tutor(MT):

Egg Moves(EM):

Shadow Moves(CM):

Custom Moves(CM):

Unnatural moves(UM):

Advanced Moves(AM):

Bond:

Contest Stats: ( Pokeblock/Poffin likes/dislikes: Likes Sweet, dislikes Dry )

Bio: Lelo is a fast hyper-energetic talker and is super active like Voltsy, She loves to swim, and is the first nonwater pokemon on Drakes team to learn how to do so. She can make friends with nearly anyone and is loved by nearly everyone on the team.
Even Delia smiles at Lelo, which is rare aside from when she's with Wolfe.

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 01-02-2020, 03:46 PM   #558
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Dropping off my Male Incineroar to breed with Enigma's Mightyena. Confirming that he'll be keeping the babu.

Morgana
♫ The Man - The Killers

Incineroar | Male | Brave Nature
Level 45 | Fire/Dark | Hatched
Holding: Nothing | Pokéball: Luxury Ball
Bond 29 | Contest Stats: [20/20/20/20/20]

- (Lv. 17) - > - (Lv. 34) - >

Intimidate [This Pokémon intimidates other Pokémon when it enters battle, lowering their attack]

Morgana hatched from an egg that was given to Isaac by a fan, although he never got to pursue his dream of being a breeder he talked about it in great detail in his autobiography --- as such fans would sometimes gift him with eggs. Morgana has a passion for battling, but he's mostly concerned with making sure his trainer is all right. Although the large cat has a tough exterior, he's a huge softie deep down. He's deeply concerned for his trainer in all aspects, especially since Isaac cleaned up his act. He prays that his trainer never has a relapse, and he also hopes that one day he'll finally be truly happy again. Being a member of the "golden trio", he's close to Vinny, as the two pretty much grew up together in a way. He's also no stranger to carrying Isaac around after drunken binges, as such he's developed a habit of picking Isaac up when he begins to get too anxious. Morgana is currently extremely enraptured by his teenage daughter, Jean. He cares extremely deeply for her, and even though she's fallen into some rebellious attitudes --- he's trying to make her stick to the right path.

He has a daughter with Vinny and although the two are not in love they are extremely close friends that ended up having a child together. He also has an older second daughter from a previous breeding arrangement named Jean, as well as three other children who have gone to live with other trainers: Sicily (Jean's sister), Kino (Ahri's sister and Vinny's other daughter that she has no attachment to), and Diego (with a Blaziken named Vi).

Spoiler: show
Natural Moves
Darkest Lariat, Bulk Up, Cross Chop, Throat Chop, Scratch, Ember, Growl, Lick, Leer, Fire Fang, Double Kick, Roar, Bite, Swagger, Fury Swipes, Thrash, Flamethrower, Scary Face, Flare Blitz (55), Outrage (60)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Crunch, Revenge, Power Trip
TM / HM Moves
Leech Life, Earthquake, Flame Charge
Old 01-02-2020, 03:54 PM   #559
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Gemini Spark: You have hatched a Female Eevee! She knows the Egg Moves Covet, Captivate, Detect, Flail, Synchronoise, Tickle, Yawn!
Old 01-03-2020, 09:23 AM   #560
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

New year, new slots, new season! I'd like one more Dragon-Type Egg please, in exchange for two of these slots. None of my Pokémon can breed anyway...

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 01-03-2020, 09:37 AM   #561
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

dropping off another Enigma Egg from 35FC

Old 01-04-2020, 07:29 AM   #562
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Gemini Spark: You have hatched a Female Eevee! She knows the Egg Moves Covet, Captivate, Detect, Flail, Synchronoise, Tickle, Yawn!
Hi cutie! I have a feeling you're going to be really special, but for now you'll be going inside this Cherish Ball...Evelie!
Old 01-04-2020, 07:21 PM   #563
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off my Male Bagon to breed with Gary's Female Charizard. I keep the Charmander offspring.

Name: Bagon
Bond: 2
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Adamant
Birthday: November 9
Ball:
Level-up Moves: Rage, Ember, Leer, Bite, Dragon Breath, Headbutt
EM/MT Moves: Hyper Voice
TM/HM Moves: Fire Blast
Bio: Found by chance while attempting to master flight by repeatedly jumping off a cliff, Bagon was rescued by Ark in a Heal Ball just as injuries were piling up beyond what the tiny drake could bear. Reluctantly, Bagon allowed itself to be caught and nursed back to health, but to this day remains very much an antisocial, distant element of Ark's team, often preferring to wander off on his own to continue practicing than stick around any of his companions.

Last edited by Maskerade; 01-05-2020 at 03:56 AM.
Old 01-04-2020, 07:50 PM   #564
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Exchanging two of my breeding slots for a Ghost Egg, please!
Old 01-05-2020, 03:58 AM   #565
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Dropping off my female Charizard to breed with Mask's Bagon, he keeps the baby.

Name: Ramoth (female), Level: 49
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Mild Ability: Solar Power
Held Item: Flametongue
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Scratch, Growl, Ember, Air Slash, Smokescreen, Heat Wave, Dragon Breath, Metal Claw, Leer, Dragon Rage, Fire Fang, Rage, Scary Face, Slash, Flamethrower, Flame Burst, Wing Attack, Fire Spin, Lv.54 Inferno
TM/TR/HM: Cut, Defog, Dragon Breath, Fly, Rock Smash, Sky Drop, Solar Beam, Steel Wing, Strength, Teleport, Thunderbolt, Will-O-Wisp
Move Tutor(MT): Counter, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Ominous Wind, Roost, Tailwind, Air Cutter, Body Slam, Defense Curl, Double-Edge, Dynamic Punch, Endure, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Fury Cutter, Headbutt, Iron Tail, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Mimic, Mud-Slap, Outrage, Rock Slide, Seismic Toss, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Swift, Swords Dance, Thunder Punch, Twister
Egg Moves(EM): Ancient Power, Beat Up, Counter, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz, Metal Claw, Wing Attack, Air Cutter, Belly Drum, Bite, Crunch, Dragon Rush, Dragon Tail, Focus Punch, Outrage, Rock Slide, Swords Dance
Advanced Moves(AM): Draco Meteor
Old 01-05-2020, 10:11 AM   #566
Meetan
Soul Badge

Trading two slots for a spoopy ghost egg to incubate! Let's hope this one doesn't cause the same disaster that Hermes did... T^T
Old 01-05-2020, 03:54 PM   #567
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Dropping off my level 55 female Tyranitar to breed with Mask's Snorlax, he keeps the egg.

Species: Tyranitar.
Level: 55.
Obtained: Hatchery.
Pokeball: Rock Ball.
Type: Rock/Dark.
Ability: Unnerve.
Nature: Unknown.
Contest Stats: 0 all.
Hold Item: None.
Bond: 36.
Evolutionary Track: Larvitar > Pupitar (level 30) > Tyranitar (level 55).

Bio: Attila is as close to a villain as any pokemon on Alex's team, in terms of ambition. With an air of superiority around her, she seeks to become a mighty tyrant to rule over her subjects, though her small stature has led to some ridicule among the more experienced members of the squad. Despite this, one thing that is known for certain is her ruthlessness and what she'll do for more power. Be it a demonstration of natural might, sacrificing lesser beings (quite literally in one situation) or challenging her own endurance against natural flaws, the self-proclaimed queen is certainly determined to reach the heights she seeks, and Alex worries about the day that Attila finally rises above the ranks.

Moveset:
Level: Bite, Leer, Sandstorm, Screech, Chip Away, Rock Slide, Scary Face, Thrash, Crunch, Dark Pulse, Payback, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Tackle, Rock Throw, Stomping Tantrum, Hyper Beam, Iron Defense, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang.
Egg: Iron Head, Stealth Rock.
Machine: Firestream.
Tutor: Superpower.

Unruly Premonition.

Last edited by Raves; 01-05-2020 at 04:53 PM.
Old 01-05-2020, 03:58 PM   #568
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
TheKnightsFury: You have hatched a Male Timburr! He knows the Egg Move Wide Guard!
Before I forget again, picking up this hatchling from what seems like forever ago now. Tossing him in a regular Pokeball.

Old 01-05-2020, 04:13 PM   #569
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Dropping off my level 55 female Tyranitar to breed with Mask's Munchlax, he keeps the egg.

Species: Tyranitar.
Level: 55.
Obtained: Hatchery.
Pokeball: Rock Ball.
Type: Rock/Dark.
Ability: Unnerve.
Nature: Unknown.
Contest Stats: 0 all.
Hold Item: None.
Bond: 36.
Evolutionary Track: Larvitar > Pupitar (level 30) > Tyranitar (level 55).

Bio: Attila is as close to a villain as any pokemon on Alex's team, in terms of ambition. With an air of superiority around her, she seeks to become a mighty tyrant to rule over her subjects, though her small stature has led to some ridicule among the more experienced members of the squad. Despite this, one thing that is known for certain is her ruthlessness and what she'll do for more power. Be it a demonstration of natural might, sacrificing lesser beings (quite literally in one situation) or challenging her own endurance against natural flaws, the self-proclaimed queen is certainly determined to reach the heights she seeks, and Alex worries about the day that Attila finally rises above the ranks.

Moveset:
Level: Bite, Leer, Sandstorm, Screech, Chip Away, Rock Slide, Scary Face, Thrash, Crunch, Dark Pulse, Payback, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Tackle, Rock Throw, Stomping Tantrum, Hyper Beam, Iron Defense, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang.
Egg: Iron Head, Stealth Rock.
Machine: Firestream.
Tutor: Superpower.
Dropping off my Male Snorlax to breed with Raves's Female Tyranitar, I keep the Larvitar baby.

Name: Snorlax
Ability: Thick Fat
Nature: Lax
Birthday: November 24
Ball:
Obtained: Trade with Median Dia
Level-up Moves: Last Resort, Recycle, Snatch, Lick, Metronome, Odor Sleuth, Tackle, Defense Curl, Recycle, Covet, Bite, Stockpile, Swallow
EM/MT Moves: Ice Punch, Seed Bomb, Volt Tackle, Zen Headbutt
TM/HM Moves: Bulldoze

-------------------------------------------

Dropping off my Male Turtwig along with Old Spice Incense to breed with Naru's Female Charmander. She keeps the Turtwig baby.

Name: Turtwig
Level: 36
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Mild
Birthday: March 22
Ball:
Level-up Moves: Tackle, Withdraw, Absorb, Razor Leaf, Curse, Bite, Mega Drain, Leech Seed, Synthesis
EM/MT Moves: Body Slam, Grassy Terrain, Growth, Heavy Slam, Sand Tomb, Superpower
Bio: This mild-mannered, easygoing turtle was an unexpected gift from a mysterious man to Ark, as a result of a chance encounter between the two on the outskirts of Twinleaf Town. Turtwig is very affectionate towards just about anyone he meets, even for the first time, and doesn't seem to have a shred of malice in him. At the same time, despite incredible latent potential, the turtle is also undeniably on the lazy side, and it takes a while to get him going in a fight...

Last edited by Maskerade; 01-05-2020 at 04:51 PM.
Old 01-05-2020, 04:33 PM   #570
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Dropping off my Male Turtwig along with Old Spice Incense to breed with Naru's Female Charmander. She keeps the Turtwig baby.

Name: Turtwig
Level: 36
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Mild
Birthday: March 22
Ball:
Level-up Moves: Tackle, Withdraw, Absorb, Razor Leaf, Curse, Bite, Mega Drain, Leech Seed, Synthesis
EM/MT Moves: Body Slam, Grassy Terrain, Growth, Heavy Slam, Sand Tomb, Superpower
Bio: This mild-mannered, easygoing turtle was an unexpected gift from a mysterious man to Ark, as a result of a chance encounter between the two on the outskirts of Twinleaf Town. Turtwig is very affectionate towards just about anyone he meets, even for the first time, and doesn't seem to have a shred of malice in him. At the same time, despite incredible latent potential, the turtle is also undeniably on the lazy side, and it takes a while to get him going in a fight...
Dropping off my Female Charmander to breed with Mask's Male Turtwig. Confirming that I'm keeping the turtle baby.

Alke
☆ Spirit of Prowess and Courage ☆

Charmander | Female | Jolly Nature
Level 39 | Fire | Traded
Holding: Nothing | Pokéball: Poke Ball
Bond 02 | Contest Stats: [10/10/10/10/10]

- (Lv. 16) - > - (Lv. 36) - >

Solar Power [This Pokémon has it's special attack boosted in sunlight but it's HP decreases by 1/8th every turn]

tba

Spoiler: show
Natural Moves
Scratch, Growl, Ember, Leer, Metal Claw, Smokescreen, Rage, Dragon Breath, Dragon Rage, Scary Face, Fire Fang, Flame Burst, Slash, Fire Spin, Inferno, Flamethrower, Flare Blitz (40)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Ancient Power, Bite, Crunch, Dragon Dance
TM / HM Moves
Rock Slide

Old 01-05-2020, 05:34 PM   #571
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Dropping off my Female Grovyle to breed with TKF's Male Charizard so I can have my own lil' fire lizard! Will also give her the Old Spice Incense in order to do so~

: M-m-male...Ch-charizard?? O/////O

Name: Nissa
Species: Grovyle
Level: 28
Ability: Overgrow (Grass-type moves gain a 50% boost to power when health is below 33%)
Nature: Hasty (+Spd, -Def, likes Sweet, hates Sour)
Held Item: Old Spice Incense (Bred eggs hatch into the same basic Pokemon as the father)
Contest Stats: Beauty 50/Cool 50/Cute 50/Smart 50/Tough 50
Current Movepool: Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack, Mega Drain, Pursuit, Fury Cutter, Giga Drain*, Screech, Leaf Blade, Agility, {Cut}, {Strength}, {Rock Smash}, {Flash}, (Grassy Terrain), {Acrobatics}, (Double Kick), {Nature Power}, (Dragon Breath), {Power-Up Punch}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), Grass Pledge (Advanced), (Grass Whistle), {Bullet Seed}, {Round}, (Leech Seed), {Low Sweep}
Moves to Learn: Slam (Lv. 33), Detect (Lv. 38), X-Scissor (Lv. 43), False Swipe (Lv. 48), Quick Guard (Lv. 53), Leaf Storm (Lv. 58)
Moves Missed: Energy Ball ( Lv. 37), Endeavor ( Lv. 45)
Evolutions: (Lv. 36)

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 01-05-2020 at 05:48 PM.
Old 01-05-2020, 05:44 PM   #572
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Dropping off my Female Grovyle to breed with TKF's Male Charizard so I can have my own lil' fire lizard!

: M-m-male...Ch-charizard?? O/////O

Name: Nissa
Species: Grovyle
Level: 28
Ability: Overgrow (Grass-type moves gain a 50% boost to power when health is below 33%)
Nature: Hasty (+Spd, -Def, likes Sweet, hates Sour)
Held Item: None
Contest Stats: Beauty 50/Cool 50/Cute 50/Smart 50/Tough 50
Current Movepool: Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack, Mega Drain, Pursuit, Fury Cutter, Giga Drain*, Screech, Leaf Blade, Agility, {Cut}, {Strength}, {Rock Smash}, {Flash}, (Grassy Terrain), {Acrobatics}, (Double Kick), {Nature Power}, (Dragon Breath), {Power-Up Punch}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), Grass Pledge (Advanced), (Grass Whistle), {Bullet Seed}, {Round}, (Leech Seed), {Low Sweep}
Moves to Learn: Slam (Lv. 33), Detect (Lv. 3, X-Scissor (Lv. 43), False Swipe (Lv. 4, Quick Guard (Lv. 53), Leaf Storm (Lv. 5
Moves Missed: Energy Ball ( Lv. 37), Endeavor ( Lv. 45)
Evolutions: (Lv. 36)
Confirming the drop off of my Male Charizard with GS’s Grovyle. Little baby Charmander will be his.

Charizard/Mega Charizard X
Level: 52
Item:Charizardite X
Ball: Luxury Ball
Size: Height-2.55m (1.5x)/ Weight-135.75kg (1.5x)
Bond:50
Personality: Serious, Ambitious, Unrelenting
Ability: Solar Power/Tough Claws
Moves:Scratch, Growl, Outrage, Draco Meteor, Flare Blitz, Ember, Metal Claw, Smokescreen, Thunder Punch, Dragon Rage, Rage, Scary Face, Solar Beam, Crunch, Ancient Power, Slash, Fire Fang, Flame Burst, Heat Wave, Wing Attack, Air Slash, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Flamethrower, Iron Tail, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dynamic Punch, Focus Blast, Crossfire, Fire Spin, Brick Break, Fury Cutter, Will-O-Wisp, Toxic, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Dragon Breath

Old 01-07-2020, 07:00 PM   #573
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Alright, I have decided- trading in two breeding slots for a Psychic Egg.
It's time to hatch this thing! First baby of the decade!
Old 01-07-2020, 10:59 PM   #574
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Missingno. Master: You have hatched a Male Mime Jr.! He knows the Egg Moves Hypnosis and Confuse Ray!
Old 01-08-2020, 01:14 AM   #575
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Missingno. Master: You have hatched a Male Mime Jr.! He knows the Egg Moves Hypnosis and Confuse Ray!
It was a seemingly ordinary day as Terri Alph exited the Cacophony City Pokémon Center. After having previously waged some tough battles against some traveling Trainers, her team was in need of some good rest. With her Pokémon healed up, she started to head out of town, intent on heading back home to Sludge Wave Coast. Once she reached the city limits, however, there was a minor commotion on the other side of several large trees. Moved by curiosity, Terri followed the sound, coming to a clearing. Several small Pokémon, mostly Patrat and Skwovet, were watching a performing... and listening as he loudly described what he was miming.

"AND NOW, AS YOU CAN SEE, I'M IN A BOX!" the Mr. Mime yelled, his large hands pressing up against seemingly nothing, giving the impression that he was indeed trapped in an invisible box. "AND IF YOU THINK THAT'S INCREDIBLE, I AM ABOUT TO BLOW YOUR MINDS! FOR YOU SEE, NOW I AM TYING SOMETHING TO EITHER SIDE OF THESE WALLS, WHICH I REMIND YOU, I AM TRAPPED WITHIN... AND NOW I AM CLIMBING INTO A HAMMOCK!"

The gathered Pokémon were less than impressed, even as Mr. Mime actually seemed to be suspended above the ground in an invisible hammock. Grumbling about unnecessarily loud mimes, the crowd started to disperse.

"...OHHH," Mr. Mime lamented loudly as he noticed his audience leaving. "ONCE AGAIN, MY PERFORMANCE PROVES TO BE AHEAD OF ITS OWN TIME. WAIT, WHAT?" he added as he heard the unmistakable sound of applause. He looked, and saw Terri, smiling and clapping. "A HUMAN!" the Psychic/Fairy-type exclaimed. "A SMALL HUMAN WHO HAS ENJOYED MY PERFORMANCE! I AM PLEASED TO MAKE YOUR ACQUAINTANCE!"

"I'm pleased to meet you, too," Terri replied with a polite bow. "I for one like your miming. Though... aren't mimes usually silent?"

"YES!" shouted Mr. Mime. "AND THAT'S EXACTLY THE PROBLEM! A SILENT MIME! OF ALL THE OVERDONE, PREDICTABLE NONSENSE! IN A WORLD POSITIVELY PLAGUED BY MEEK, SILENT MIMES, ONE MIME- THIS MIME- DARES TO BE A LOUD MIME!!!"

Terri giggled. "That's really cool," she smiled.

"AND FURTHERMORE!" Mr. Mime continued, just as loudly. "MIMES ARE A SIGHT TO BEHOLD, BUT NOT ONE MIME- NOT ONE SINGULAR MIME!- EVER, EVER, THINKS ABOUT THE BLIND! INVISIBLE BOXES, ROPES THAT YOU CAN'T SEE, NONE OF IT MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE IF YOU CAN'T SEE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER! HOW WOULD THE BLIND KNOW WHAT A MIME WAS DOING?! BY THE HORNS OF XERNEAS, THINK OF THE ZWEILOUS!!"

"I never thought of it like that," Terri nodded. "But... your latest audience didn't seem too appreciative of your yelling."

Mr. Mime groaned entirely too loudly. "PAH!" he scoffed. "IT'S THE SAME STORY EVERY TIME! THEY WANT ORDINARY, QUIET MIMES! NOBODY APPRECIATES A LITTLE INNOVATION! BUT I WILL NOT CHANGE! NOT FOR THOSE INGRATES! I AM A LOUD MIME!!!"

Terri nodded, seemingly deep in thought. Then, she reached into her bag and pulled out a Fairy Ball. "I don't think your audience can be found here, but maybe my friends will be more open-minded. They already are about other things," she shrugged. "Why don't you come with me?" she offered, holding out the Fairy Ball.

"COME... WITH YOU...?" Mr. Mime half murmured, half bellowed, staring at the Fairy Ball. Then, a huge grin formed on his face. "BUT OF COURSE!" he declared. "I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO GET OUT OF THIS XERNEASFORSAKEN PLACE ANYWAY! AND I LIKE YOU, HUMAN! WHAT IS YOUR NAME?"

"Terri," Terri responded. "Terri Alph."

"TERRI! A FINE NAME!" grinned Mr. Mime. "I WOULD- WAIT, WHAT THE-" he added, something occurring to me. Then, he gave an overly exaggerated gasp, stumbled, and fell backwards onto the ground. However, before Terri could offer to help him up, he grabbed hold of an invisible rope that seemed to be hanging above him. "DO NOT WORRY, HUMAN TERRI!" he yelled. "I AM COMPLETELY UNHARMED! MOREOVER, I HAVE GRABBED HOLD OF A CONVENIENTLY PLACED ROPE, WHICH I WILL NOW USE TO HOIST- MYSELF- BACK- TO MY- FEET!" he grunted entirely too loudly as he hoisted himself back up on his feet, at which point he gave a bow, smiling as Terri applauded again. "BUT BACK TO WHAT I WAS SAYING!" Mr. Mime continued. "YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAY?!?!"

"Yep," Terri said simply.

"BY THE HORNS OF XERNEAS!" bellowed Mr. Mime, looking ecstatic. "THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED! YOU CAN BE MY TRANSLATOR! I CAN EXPAND MY ACT TO HUMANS AS WELL AS POKéMON! THAT'S PERFECT!!! ER... YOU WILL HELP ME WITH THAT, I HOPE?" he added in a sheepish shout.

But Terri was giggling and nodding. "Absolutely," she said. "Though I'd like to suggest a nickname for you first, and having seen you in action... I'd like to call you Perform," she offered.

"PERFORM?!" repeated Mr. Mime. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THAT'S MAGNIFICENT!!! IT GETS RIGHT TO THE POINT! I LOVE IT! FROM NOW ON, I AM PERFORM, THE LOUD MIME!!! AND IN THE BALL I GO!" he added, grabbing the Fairy Ball from Terri, and juggling it along with what appeared to be two more invisible balls, before slipping and falling, allowing the Fairy Ball to hit him in the head, catching him just about instantly.

"Well," Terri remarked as she picked up the Fairy Ball containing her new Mr. Mime. "Things are going to be interesting with Perform around, that's for sure." She smiled as she walked off towards home.

OOC: Claiming my Mime Jr. in this Fairy Ball, naming him Perform, declaring his Ability to be Soundproof, using my TR Uproar on him, and feeding him these 14 Rare Candies, bringing him to level 15, at which point he promptly evolves into a Normal Form Mr. Mime.

*Perform learned Uproar!*

*Perform was elevated to level 15!*

*Perform learned Baton Pass!*

*Perform learned Meditate!*

*Perform learned Encore!*

*Perform learned Double Slap!*

*Perform learned Mimic!*

Quote:
What? Mime Jr. is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Mime Jr. evolved into Mr. Mime!

*Perform learned Misty Terrain!*

*Perform learned Magical Leaf!*

*Perform learned Quick Guard!*

*Perform learned Wide Guard!*

*Perform learned Power Swap!*

*Perform learned Guard Swap!*

*Perform learned Substitute!*

*Perform learned Psywave!*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 03-08-2020 at 10:13 AM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records