UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2019, 01:38 AM   #276
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post
I'm going to be dropping off Kapp'n, my Level 22 Lombre, to breed with GS' Frogadier, I will be "keeping" the offspring insofar as trading it to TKF goes. Kapp'n's specifications are as follows:

Name: Kapp'n
Level: 22
Bond: 0
Nature: Docile
Poké Ball: Poké Ball
Ability: Rain Dish
Characteristic: Likes to relax.
Moves:
Level up: Astonish, Growl, Absorb, Bubble, Natural Gift, Mist, Fury Swipes, Fake Out, Water Sport
Egg: Giga Drain
Tutor:
TM: Surf, Energy Ball, Scald
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
: A-ah, erm...b-bonjour...i-it is..nice to meet you...I-I am..very new to this, so please, uh...keep it easy? o////o

And I hereby drop off my Lv. 26 Female Frogadier to breed with Heather's Male Lombre, and she will be keeping the baby froggo!

Name: Henrietta
Species: Frogadier
Level: 26
Current Location: Inactive
Ability: Protean (Turns the Pokemon into the same type as the move it is about to use) *HIDDEN*
Nature: Timid (+Spd, -Atk, likes Sweet, hates Spicy)
Held Item: None
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 40/Cool 40/Cute 40/Smart 40/Tough 40
Current Movepool: Pound, Growl, Bubble, Quick Attack, Lick, Water Pulse, Smokescreen, Round, {Cut}, {Surf}, {Strength}, (Camouflage), {Rain Dance}, {Waterfall}, {Rock Smash}, {Dive}, (Mud Sport), {Echoed Voice}, (Toxic Spikes), [Role Play], Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), (Bestow), {Acrobatics}, Water Pledge (Advanced), {Snarl}, (Water Sport), {Grass Knot}
Moves to Learn: Fling (Lv. 2, Smack Down (Lv. 33), Substitute (Lv. 3, Bounce (Lv. 44), Double Team (Lv. 4, Hydro Pump (Lv. 55)
Evolutions: (Lv. 36)
I believe this egg should be ready to hatch now for real this time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Old 03-16-2019, 08:50 AM   #277
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Got an Enigma egg to drop off
Hatching this please

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 03-16-2019, 11:06 AM   #278
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post
I believe this egg should be ready to hatch now for real this time!
Self-indulgent RP to be added when I have a life again.

Spoiler: show

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Froakie!

It knows EM Water Sport!
Old 03-16-2019, 11:38 AM   #279
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Froakie!

It knows EM Water Sport!
Pocking up this hatchling and placing him in a Poke Ball. Thanks much~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Old 03-16-2019, 07:38 PM   #280
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Once upon a time, in a faraway kingdom, there lived a princess who had been trapped inside a tiny prison - a prison so small that she could barely stand, much less walk about within its confines. Her cramped cell, lacking any windows or doors, enveloped her entirely in darkness. The Princess could not remember a time before her imprisonment, though she strained her sensitive mind until her poor, regal skull throbbed with headache in an attempt to remember. Confinement, isolation, silence... at first, it was all that she knew.

As time went on, the Princess would hear the distant, muffled sounds of singing outside her cell - a woman's voice, carrying a pleasant, hopeful tune. A savior, come to set her free... or the Jailer, sent to ward off any aspiring princes? But the song would eventually fade away, leaving the Princess alone with her thoughts once again. This happened again, and again, and again... six times, the Princess had counted. Though she tried to call out - to bang against the walls of her prison to catch the mysterious voice's attention - six times she heard the distant call, and six times was denied any attempt at rescue.

The Princess was disheartened, but not deterred. You see, though the Princess lacked the physical strength to make a dent in her surroundings, her mind grew more vibrant and more powerful with each passing day - even if the prison around her did not expand, her imagination filled the darkness with colorful images of strange creatures, of magnificent battles, of faraway lands - lands that she had never seen with her own eyes - but somehow knew were there. But how? How would she find them...?

The seventh time this little Princess heard the sound of music, she became inspired to try a different tactic. Rather than throw herself against the merciless walls, she instead would set her mind - her intentions - on escaping. With every ounce of hope and courage within her, she wished - with all her might - that she would escape the darkness. She wished, and wished, and wished...

And just when it seemed all hope was lost, a latent power awakened within our little Princess. Telekinetic forces shatter the shell in an instant, leaving the bewildered young Pokemon standing among the shards, big, red eyes looking out into a brand, new world. The singing - Miss Lulu's morning ritual - was clear and resounding now, as she twirls toward the brand new hatchling, reaches out her hand, and gently sweeps her into a stately little ballroom dance in celebration of her birth. To move! To dance! To be free! It was all anyone could ever dream of, and more.

What is the moral of this fairy tale, you wonder...? Oh, it's far too early to be thinking about that! After all, the story of our little Princess has only just begun.

---

myahoo has hatched a Lv.1 female Ralts with EM Destiny Bond.
Collecting my Lv. 1 female Ralts with EM Destiny Bond in a Pokéball.

RP:

Melissa hurried into the Hatchery, looking somewhat frazzled. "Sorry! Things have been a bit hectic. I'm here to pick up a Ralts?"

"Right this way."

She was led to the room her Ralts had apparently picked out to wait for her and blinked at the sight she saw the moment the door opened. The young Psychic type had somehow gotten hold of...a wooden sword? and was swinging it around, fighting off imaginary enemies in a battle that took up the length of the room.

Quietly, she leaned over to the Hatchery worker and muttered, "The Ralts is female, right?"

In an equally quiet tone, they said, "Yes, she is. We double-checked to make sure. Not that that's stopped her from using that sword day and night once she got her hands on it." They smiled wryly.

Melissa waited for a break in the routine before entering the room, making sure her steps were audible as she approached. The Ralts turned and blinked up at her, obligingly lowering her sword.

"Sorry I'm late." Melissa sat down on the floor and crossed her legs with a sheepish grin. "Didn't mean to take this long to pick you up, but looks like you found out how you wanna fight. We don't have anyone like a swordsmon on the team yet, but I've got a Scyther who might be able to give you some tips and an Internet connection. Wanna give us a shot?"

She peered up at Melissa for several moments longer before smiling and darting over for a hug.

"I guess that's a yes." Melissa wrapped an arm around her as her sword floated off to the side. "Welcome to the team...Tempest."

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Dropping off my Growlithe to breed with Mask's Zoroark. I'm keeping the baby.

Held Item: None
Pokeball:
Birthday: June 25
Nickname: ???
Level: 22
Origin: Trade with Electric Blue Eye for 5 candies and 100$
Type: Fire
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: -
Bond: 34 (choose moves)
Contest Stats: 20/20/20/20/20
Evolution Line: -->
Level-Up Moves: Bite, Roar, Ember[6], Leer[8], Odor Sleuth[10], Helping Hand[12], Flame Wheel[17], Reversal[19], Fire Fang[21], Take Down[23], Flame Burst[28], Agility[30], Retaliate[32], Flamethrower[34], Crunch[39], Heat Wave[41], Outrage[43], Flare Blitz[45]
HM Moves: Rock Smash, Strength
TM Moves: Skull Bash, Dragon Rage, Dragon Breath, Will-O-Wisp, Dig, Aerial Ace, Incinerate
Egg Moves: Flare Blitz, Close Combat
Move Tutor Moves: Outrage, Iron Tail
Additional Moves: -
Other: -
Hatching this little baby!

Last edited by myahoo; 03-30-2019 at 01:15 AM.
Old 03-19-2019, 11:13 PM   #281
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

In the corner of the Incubation Room, a recently overturned wastebasket shakes violently with the inconsolable fear of the small, bug-type Pokemon hiding within. The first of the hatchlings, born into a world of deceptively calm and cheerful sights, smells and scents, he had been lulled into a false sense of complacency in those still, quiet moments of his unassuming birth. That fragile peace was destroyed the moment he heard the audible sound of... cracking? No, not just cracking... Something shattering the very fabric of the universe to enter this world. An otherworldly terror had emerged right before the hatchling's eyes - and the moment the first baby saw his hatchmate, he knew... Inhumanly large eyes, with the very cosmos trapped in their gaze... it was an alien!!

As if that wasn't sufficient to fuel the stuff of nightmares, the alien was not alone. He was accompanied shortly thereafter by a furry... loud... beast, with sharp claws, dark eyes, wicked fangs, and the ability to breathe fire! FIRE! What could be more terrifying than such a hellbeast?!?! Well, that was some scary stuff, but that wasn't even the WORST of it.

The Hellbeast's barks had summoned what the little bug could only assume was a bloodthirsty giant. It sang... it grinned... It came HORRIFYINGLY close to him, and said something about "vitals"... Well, surely, there was only one reasonable conclusion. The giant was going to rip the insect's vitals out of his body, and CONSUME THEM FOR SUSTENANCE. HE MUST HIDE!!!

The bug-type scuttles back as the wastebasket is lifted by a curious, wet, black nose, which sniffs twice before a sweet yip encourages the frightened bug to stop hiding. Thoughts invade the cowardly Pokemon's mind... thoughts not his own - instead, his brain filled with the reassuring, gentle urging of an extraterrestrial psychic.

Perhaps it was a trap... These horrors were clever, the bug-type had to give them that. He attempts to scuttle to the back of his makeshift shelter, but he could not hope to outrun the giant - the most terrifying creature of all - who fully uncovered the Turn Tail Pokemon with one motion of her hand. With the other hand, a plate of Pokefood is offered with a hopeful smile.

Even the greatest fears cannot compete with the heavenly aroma of a fresh-cooked meal, made with love... A few bites of the delectable treat couldn't hurt, even if it was to be shared with a pair of monsters: in truth, a sensitive genius and a feisty, goodhearted pup.

But what of the monster lurking within himself...?

---

TheKnightsFury has hatched a Lv.1 Male Wimpod with EM Aqua Tail.
Prof. Enigma has hatched a Lv.1 Male Elgyem.
myahoo has hatched a Lv.1 Male Growlithe.
Old 03-20-2019, 09:35 AM   #282
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
In the corner of the Incubation Room, a recently overturned wastebasket shakes violently with the inconsolable fear of the small, bug-type Pokemon hiding within. The first of the hatchlings, born into a world of deceptively calm and cheerful sights, smells and scents, he had been lulled into a false sense of complacency in those still, quiet moments of his unassuming birth. That fragile peace was destroyed the moment he heard the audible sound of... cracking? No, not just cracking... Something shattering the very fabric of the universe to enter this world. An otherworldly terror had emerged right before the hatchling's eyes - and the moment the first baby saw his hatchmate, he knew... Inhumanly large eyes, with the very cosmos trapped in their gaze... it was an alien!!

As if that wasn't sufficient to fuel the stuff of nightmares, the alien was not alone. He was accompanied shortly thereafter by a furry... loud... beast, with sharp claws, dark eyes, wicked fangs, and the ability to breathe fire! FIRE! What could be more terrifying than such a hellbeast?!?! Well, that was some scary stuff, but that wasn't even the WORST of it.

The Hellbeast's barks had summoned what the little bug could only assume was a bloodthirsty giant. It sang... it grinned... It came HORRIFYINGLY close to him, and said something about "vitals"... Well, surely, there was only one reasonable conclusion. The giant was going to rip the insect's vitals out of his body, and CONSUME THEM FOR SUSTENANCE. HE MUST HIDE!!!

The bug-type scuttles back as the wastebasket is lifted by a curious, wet, black nose, which sniffs twice before a sweet yip encourages the frightened bug to stop hiding. Thoughts invade the cowardly Pokemon's mind... thoughts not his own - instead, his brain filled with the reassuring, gentle urging of an extraterrestrial psychic.

Perhaps it was a trap... These horrors were clever, the bug-type had to give them that. He attempts to scuttle to the back of his makeshift shelter, but he could not hope to outrun the giant - the most terrifying creature of all - who fully uncovered the Turn Tail Pokemon with one motion of her hand. With the other hand, a plate of Pokefood is offered with a hopeful smile.

Even the greatest fears cannot compete with the heavenly aroma of a fresh-cooked meal, made with love... A few bites of the delectable treat couldn't hurt, even if it was to be shared with a pair of monsters: in truth, a sensitive genius and a feisty, goodhearted pup.

---

Picking up My Elgyem, popping it in a Pokeball, Self-indulgent RP reply to be edited in later

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 03-21-2019, 12:07 AM   #283
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:

---

Picking up my Wimpod, putting it in a Rock Ball because I don't have much else. Thanks Marion!

Old 03-29-2019, 10:23 PM   #284
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Meanwhile, I'll also drop off my Female Blaziken named Vi so she can breed with Naru's Incineroar and make a nice lil' tiger cub for me to keep!

: *smirks back at Morgana before jumping on his shoulders, testing him to see if he can carry her in to their special place~*

Name: Vi
Species: Blaziken♀ (Size x1.1)
Level: 60
Current Location: Cortoza
Ability: Blaze (Fire-type moves gain a 50% boost to power when health is below 33%)
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk, likes Sour, hates Spicy)
Held Item: Firium Z (able to use Inferno Overdrive Z-Move)
Bond: 40
Contest Stats: Beauty 60/Cool 60/Cute 60/Smart 60/Tough 60
Current Movepool: Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember, Peck, Double Kick, Sand Attack, Fire Spin*, Quick Attack, Flame Burst*, Bulk Up, Flare Blitz, Fire Punch, High Jump Kick, Blaze Kick, Slash, Flamethrower*, Mirror Move*, Brave Bird, Sky Uppercut, (Counter), (Crush Claw), (Low Kick), (Smelling Salts), {Cut}, {Flame Charge}, {Strength}, {Rock Smash}, {Incinerate}, {Shadow Claw}, {Low Sweep}, Fire Pledge (Advanced), [Seismic Toss], [Dual Chop], {Power-Up Punch}, [Thunder Punch], {Bulldoze}, {Brick Break}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Crossfire (Custom), (Baton Pass), {Aerial Ace}, Blast Burn (Advanced)
Egg Moves to Learn: Agility, Baton Pass, Curse, Endure, Feather Dance, Feint, Last Resort, Night Slash, Reversal, Rock Slide, Swagger
Definitely been enough time for this egg to hatch!
Old 03-30-2019, 12:37 AM   #285
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:

---

Collecting this Lv. 1 Male Growlithe in a regular Pokéball. Thanks!

RP:

"I don't think I can do this again," Growlithe mused, looking down at the second of two cubs she was giving up. "Oh, I'll do it," she continued at Annabelle's glance. "But...not again after this. This'll be the last time I'm helping out with whatever you're doing."

Annabelle hummed. "Understood." She turned to Hint. "If you would?"

Hint grimaced, but materialized another of Melissa's Pokéballs as Growlithe nudged her second boy awake.

"Mooooooom," he whined, even as Growlithe rolled him over.

Growlithe sighed. "Go on. You have a trainer to meet."

Scrambling to his feet, the baby boy blinked at Growlithe, then at the two newcomers. "Mom?"

"She said you're supposed to go to someone else." Growlithe nodded at Annabelle, something bitter in the movement. "Hopefully, you'll find your way back, even if she can't see it right now."

He whined and tried to duck back into her side, but Growlithe just rolled him out again. "Go on," she repeated gently. "Don't leave them waiting."

With another whine, he said goodbye before tapping the Pokéball's button and disappearing inside.

Pulling herself to her feet, Growlithe shook herself and stretched. She glanced at Annabelle, looking like she wanted to say something, but she only shook her head and returned herself.

Hint sent Growlithe's Pokéball back to Melissa's PC and picked up the baby Growlithe's. "I'll take him to the GTS."

Annabelle hummed her agreement and considered what had just happened, as she slowly left the Hatchery. Not unexpected, this development, but she would have to tread carefully now. After all, Melissa had another Psychic-type now. One who didn't seem like she would be all that pleased to discover what Annabelle had been doing.
Old 04-02-2019, 04:05 PM   #286
Meetan
Soul Badge

Dropping off my birthday egg! Let's hope this one doesn't cause us any issues, Miss Lulu. ^^;;;
Old 04-08-2019, 02:41 AM   #287
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Gonna drop off this Birthday Egg here for some good birthday magic!
Old 04-08-2019, 12:40 PM   #288
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Definitely been enough time for this egg to hatch!
Sincerest apologies for the delay...

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Litten!

No compatible Egg Moves...
Old 04-08-2019, 01:55 PM   #289
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Picking up Mona-Chan! He'll come visit his first and so far only son at some point! Enjoy the lil guy, GS.

And also dropping off Ami the Shiny Jumpluff w/ this here Old Spice Incense to make the baby like it's snakey daddy, to breed with GS' Male Servine~ I'll be keeping this baby this time.

Dramamine (Ami)
♫ Dramamine - Modest Mouse

Contained in a Poke Ball, Holding Nothing

Level Twenty-EightFemale Jumpluff
Hasty Natured (+ Spe / - Def)
Grass/Flying Type with Chlorophyll Ability

Dramamine was obtained as an Adoption at Level 1 and has a Beginning (02) Bond with her Master

Dramamine, or Ami, was a young Pokemon that caught Isaac's eye at the adoption center. His affliction for grass types, as well as her cute green exterior made him want her instantly. Ami is named after a type of medication used to treat motion sickness, which her constant jittery movement reminded Isaac of. Upon scanning her with his Pokedex, Isaac realized that she was actually a beautiful shiny Pokemon --- making her even more special in his eyes. Dramamine is quick, she moves fast, talks fast, and gets far ahead of herself in most situations. Her other teammates find it difficult to keep up with her, but they love her head in the clouds positive attitude.

Natural Moves
Splash, Absorb, Synthesis, Tail Whip, Tackle, Fairy Wind, Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Acrobatics (34), Rage Powder (39), Cotton Spore (44), U-Turn (49), Worry Seed (54), Giga Drain (59), Bounce (64), Memento (69)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Strength Sap
TM / HM Moves
Sunny Day
Old 04-10-2019, 01:50 AM   #290
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Sincerest apologies for the delay...

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Litten!

No compatible Egg Moves...
Aw, he looks nice and warm! Let's take a look at you then:

Litten, the Fire Cat Pokemon, and the basic form of Incineroar. Litten prefers to be aloof, resisting any attempts to get close to it and only getting close to someone on its terms. It has the ability to clean its fur and store the flammable hairballs inside its stomach before expelling them for its Ember attack. Every six months, Litten ignites its fur coat to burn away the old fur, giving it room to grow a new coat.

Hm, good to know! Well, Vi, looks like Thomas has a nice stepbrother! Okay then, welcome to the team...Diego!

I'll pickup Vi here and place Diego inside this Premier Ball (1/4), and then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Picking up Mona-Chan! He'll come visit his first and so far only son at some point! Enjoy the lil guy, GS.

And also dropping off Ami the Shiny Jumpluff w/ this here Old Spice Incense to make the baby like it's snakey daddy, to breed with GS' Male Servine~ I'll be keeping this baby this time.

Dramamine (Ami)
♫ Dramamine - Modest Mouse

Contained in a Poke Ball, Holding Nothing

Level Twenty-EightFemale Jumpluff
Hasty Natured (+ Spe / - Def)
Grass/Flying Type with Chlorophyll Ability

Dramamine was obtained as an Adoption at Level 1 and has a Beginning (02) Bond with her Master

Dramamine, or Ami, was a young Pokemon that caught Isaac's eye at the adoption center. His affliction for grass types, as well as her cute green exterior made him want her instantly. Ami is named after a type of medication used to treat motion sickness, which her constant jittery movement reminded Isaac of. Upon scanning her with his Pokedex, Isaac realized that she was actually a beautiful shiny Pokemon --- making her even more special in his eyes. Dramamine is quick, she moves fast, talks fast, and gets far ahead of herself in most situations. Her other teammates find it difficult to keep up with her, but they love her head in the clouds positive attitude.

Natural Moves
Splash, Absorb, Synthesis, Tail Whip, Tackle, Fairy Wind, Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Acrobatics (34), Rage Powder (39), Cotton Spore (44), U-Turn (49), Worry Seed (54), Giga Drain (59), Bounce (64), Memento (69)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Strength Sap
TM / HM Moves
Sunny Day
I'm going to drop off my Lv. 20 Male Servine so he can breed with Naru's Shiny Female Jumpluff and then leave the baby noodle with Naru!

Name: Jared
Species: Servine
Level: 20
Current Location: Inactive
Ability: Contrary (Stat gains lower stats instead, and stat drops raise stats instead)
Nature: Lax (+Def, -SpDef, likes Sour, hates Bitter)
Held Item: Miracle Seed (Boosts Grass-type attacks)
Bond: 2
Contest Stats: Beauty 20/Cool 20/Cute 20/Smart 20/Tough 20
Current Movepool: Tackle, Leer, Vine Whip, Wrap, Growth, Leaf Tornado, Leech Seed, (Iron Tail), (Mean Look), (Sweet Scent), {Rest}, (Twister), {Sleep Talk}
Moves to Learn: Mega Drain (Lv. 24), Slam (Lv. 28), Leaf Blade (Lv. 32), Coil (Lv. 36), Giga Drain (Lv. 40), Wring Out (Lv. 44), Gastro Acid (Lv. 48), Leaf Storm (Lv. 52)
Evolutions: (Lv. 36)

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 04-15-2019 at 02:16 AM.
Old 04-10-2019, 08:41 PM   #291
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
Dropping off my birthday egg! Let's hope this one doesn't cause us any issues, Miss Lulu. ^^;;;
Spring was on its way, but definitely not fast enough. Alice missed wandering around Fizzytopia in pretty dresses and teeny tiny shorts and tanks to be honest. It wasn't like it was freezing out, but the wind could certainly be chilly, which was why she was in the Hatchery waiting room leaning against her Combusken, Blaze. She'd left her shoes on the floor, two chairs pushed together, knowing it was against basic decorum but hoping that the staff could forgive her. She was just a little cold and a little tired, but also too excited for a new addition to her team to wait any longer. It had been a while, after all, since having an egg or even adopting anyone. Birthday eggs were even more special than regular eggs, too, or so the stories all said.

“Minnie, you're going to be down the river for days.” She looked up from her Pokegear, speaking critically to the very pink Miniccino that insisted on sweeping the room. It was obnoxious, for one thing, but the mouse couldn't help it. It was just typical behaviour for her species for one thing, and secondly, their new family member couldn't be introduced in a dirty room! The issue was, though, that it just meant dust was going up into the air or clogging up her pretty rosen fur. The end result wasn't much of an improvement from the start. Minnie huffed.

“Minii!” She stomped a little foot with indignation. Blaze raised an apologetic claw. Their trainer hadn't been herself as of late, and it was causing tensions to be a little high. Today was going to be better than the human's birthday, and they hoped everything would naturally improve from here.
“I know. You're just trying to help. But the river might still be super cold, you know.” Alice warned. Combusken stretched a feathery arm out for Minnie to climb and join their little huddle, a travel article regarding the Arboreal Cradle on the device screen. “And anyway, we don't know who the new Pokemon is yet! Maybe they like things a bit dusty?”

Minnie severely hoped not, because she wouldn't be having any of that, no matter how lazy their trainer's cleaning habits could be.

((Only realised today I could've hatched this Tuesday. T^T But here now))
Old 04-12-2019, 07:47 PM   #292
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Though the first blossoms of the season were shyly peeking out over the fields surrounding the idyllic Hatchery grounds, the chill of Winter still clung to the air, seeping into nightfall the moment the Sun's eye closed on the horizon. Normally, the lingering cold would sink into Miss Lulu's bones, dampening her already-struggling enthusiasm for life and work, but the fortunate Hatchery Attendant spent the previous week basking in the warmth of an incubation unit heated well beyond the typical temperature required for most eggs, radiating so much heat that every time Miss Lulu walked into the room to monitor vitals and whisper words of encouragement (as she always did for the little ones), she couldn't help but feel that she was stepping straight into Summer. But, like all seasons, both warm and cold - there must be an end, sooner or later.

Miss Lulu's expression immediately turns apologetic the moment she steps into the Waiting Room to greet Alice; she had not realized that the Incubation Room's cheery warmth had not spread, and indeed, the place felt downright chilly. Not only that, Miss Lulu had clearly been negligent in her dusting duties! Of course, the Hatchery Attendant could not fault Minnie for her behavior; beyond being part of her nature, it was likely done out of concern for the hatchling due to arrive any moment. What baby wanted to be born into the world only to inhale a massive cloud of dust?

Just as Miss Lulu prepares to issue the trainer and her team a sincere apology for the state of the Waiting Room, a burst of light and heat from the Incubation Room fills the space, momentarily banishing the dregs of Winter which had lingered for so long. "You're just in time," Miss Lulu coos with excitement, as she rushes to fetch the new baby Pokemon from the remnants of its shattered egg... After the eruption of excited barking and the sound of a fire extinguisher deploying, Miss Lulu emerges once again, looking slightly frazzled but quite joyful, with a dark-furred newborn pup cradled in her arms. The pup's tail immediately wags upon seeing the trainer and Pokemon waiting for her - almost as if she instinctively knew that this group was the pack to which she belonged.

"I have to admit, I'm gonna miss having this lil' one around to keep away the cold..." Miss Lulu smiles wistfully at the furry, skull-adorned Pokemon, "...but I'm sure there will be brighter, beautiful days ahead... for all of us."

Miss Lulu's sunny smile, like the baby who inspired it, seems to fill the room with warmth.

---

Meetan has hatched a Lv.1 Female Houndour with EM Spite.
Old 04-14-2019, 02:41 AM   #293
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Though the first blossoms of the season were shyly peeking out over the fields surrounding the idyllic Hatchery grounds, the chill of Winter still clung to the air, seeping into nightfall the moment the Sun's eye closed on the horizon. Normally, the lingering cold would sink into Miss Lulu's bones, dampening her already-struggling enthusiasm for life and work, but the fortunate Hatchery Attendant spent the previous week basking in the warmth of an incubation unit heated well beyond the typical temperature required for most eggs, radiating so much heat that every time Miss Lulu walked into the room to monitor vitals and whisper words of encouragement (as she always did for the little ones), she couldn't help but feel that she was stepping straight into Summer. But, like all seasons, both warm and cold - there must be an end, sooner or later.

Miss Lulu's expression immediately turns apologetic the moment she steps into the Waiting Room to greet Alice; she had not realized that the Incubation Room's cheery warmth had not spread, and indeed, the place felt downright chilly. Not only that, Miss Lulu had clearly been negligent in her dusting duties! Of course, the Hatchery Attendant could not fault Minnie for her behavior; beyond being part of her nature, it was likely done out of concern for the hatchling due to arrive any moment. What baby wanted to be born into the world only to inhale a massive cloud of dust?

Just as Miss Lulu prepares to issue the trainer and her team a sincere apology for the state of the Waiting Room, a burst of light and heat from the Incubation Room fills the space, momentarily banishing the dregs of Winter which had lingered for so long. "You're just in time," Miss Lulu coos with excitement, as she rushes to fetch the new baby Pokemon from the remnants of its shattered egg... After the eruption of excited barking and the sound of a fire extinguisher deploying, Miss Lulu emerges once again, looking slightly frazzled but quite joyful, with a dark-furred newborn pup cradled in her arms. The pup's tail immediately wags upon seeing the trainer and Pokemon waiting for her - almost as if she instinctively knew that this group was the pack to which she belonged.

"I have to admit, I'm gonna miss having this lil' one around to keep away the cold..." Miss Lulu smiles wistfully at the furry, skull-adorned Pokemon, "...but I'm sure there will be brighter, beautiful days ahead... for all of us."

Miss Lulu's sunny smile, like the baby who inspired it, seems to fill the room with warmth.

---

Meetan has hatched a Lv.1 Female Houndour with EM Spite.
Alice wouldn't have held the cleaning against Lulu, given that she hadn't even noticed anything wrong to begin with. Minnie was just anal about these things, it was in her very instinct and it could be a bit maddening at times. As soon as the attendant appeared, she sprung upright like a child caught in wrongdoing, slipping her feet into her shoes. The explosion had Alice startled and up on her feet, Blaze taking a step forward as if to defend his human, arms up to hover at either side of her. How was Lulu so grounded, and bright, and unafraid of everything?

The fighting bird glanced at Alice, sensing what she had quickly realised. It was absolutely a fire type, and Alice had figured out which one. Blaze knew that fire terrified her, and it had taken them a very long time and several near-death situations to bond, and now he was worried for the hatchling. Hopefully he had nothing to worry about, because as Lulu emerged with the Houndour pup, the recipient was cooing with joy. Great, Minnie thought. More fur to shed everywhere...

"Oh my god, I love her!" Alice announced joyfully, emotion oozing from her voice as she took the barking bundle into her arms. She was so teensy tiny, and look at the feetsies, and ahh! "I love her so much! And you know we can drop by and visit or you can visit us if you ever have the time! Awwwh!" Popping her into a Poke Ball, Alice had decided that the name Hela would suit the Houndour well.

And soon enough, they were on the road home again, jiggity-jog.
Old 04-15-2019, 01:38 AM   #294
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

And yet another Enigma Egg ready to be incubated, thanks Marion!

Old 04-15-2019, 01:53 AM   #295
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Gonna drop off this Birthday Egg here for some good birthday magic!
And it's time for another egg hatch!
Old 04-20-2019, 03:44 PM   #296
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Dropping off one Enigma Egg.
Old 04-20-2019, 08:55 PM   #297
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Dropping off this Fairy Egg for a week of incubation.
Old 04-20-2019, 09:22 PM   #298
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Fire egg for a week of incubation
Old 04-21-2019, 01:28 AM   #299
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Dropping off a Fairy Egg from the Easter Event for a week of incubation.
Old 04-21-2019, 02:16 AM   #300
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Selina seems to think this Fire Egg she took from a Murkrow is going to be a good one, so let's keep it here for a week and see what comes of it then!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records