UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2019, 05:11 PM   #201
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
I wonder...

He had been doing that for along time now. It was starting to affect his work.

I can't possibly keep this up on my own. Miss Lulu already handles the other eggs, but the year has only just started and breeding requests are already flooding in. Brilliance has nothing to do with it - I need an extra pair of arms...

Doctor Newman was intrinsically distrusting of anyone else interfering with his work, regardless of their good intentions. But it was time to face the facts - if he kept this up, he was going to make a mistake sooner or later, such as delivering the wrong hatchling to a Trainer. That would be a needless stain on his otherwise spotless resume. As much as it bothered him, was it time to find an assistant, perhaps?

But people... ugh. Opinionated, self-absorbed, selfish. It would no doubt end with someone stealing my research or trying to take over my spot. And in that case, does that mean I should get myself a... Pokemon?

As he questioned his immediate future, the egg inside the glass pod began to shake. It was time.

Eevee certainly are a scientific wonder. Would make for a lousy assistant though - how would one carry the egg pods without dropping them? Decisions, decisions...

Half lost in thought, Newman walked out into the shop and handed the cracked, shaking egg to the waiting customer.

"Here you go, I hope you get along well!"

Would any Pokemon in the world get along with me, though?...

Spoiler: show

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Eevee!

No compatible Egg Moves...
"Where's my mom?"

Isaac was sitting on his couch, his Espeon sitting on his lap while she barked. He had no clue what she was saying, but she was quite persistent.

"Where is my mom?" Her barks grew more urgent, she had not seen Vinny in two weeks and she was growing worried. Her mother would never leave without telling her. She had begun to grow worried that something terrible had happened. She whimpered as she looked at Isaac, causing him to frown. He wished he could understand the small Espeon, but for now he could only make guesses on her problem. Ahri sighed, jumping off of her master's lap and walking towards his bedroom. Maybe a nap would clear her mind.

As she walked into the room, she passed Vanderlyle. The Zangoose was stretching as though he himself had just gotten up. He looked at Ahri as she passed, seeing her looking visibly upset.

"What's wrong?" Asked Vander, sitting on his haunches as he talked to the small Espeon. She whined once again, looking around.

"Oh, hi Uncle Vander... I can't find my mom. Isaac won't tell me where she went and my dad is dancing around the subject." Ahri sighed, her ears drooping as she spoke. Vander frowned. Sure, he knew where Vinny was. But he wasn't sure if it was his place to tell the young vixen.

"Well... your mom went somewhere with," Vander's face twisted into a snarl before he continued, "Your mom went somewhere with Kyp. They should be back soon." Ahri looked taken aback. Sure, she knew that her mother and Kyp had begun a relationship but she still didn't really understand why her mother had decided to go with him over her own father.

"Oh." Ahri said flatly, looking down. "Can we go see her?"

"Well..." Vander's sentence was cut short by Isaac coming into the hallway. He glanced at the two Pokemon before grabbing his coat and bending down to scratch Ahri's head.

"Hey, you two. We need to go pick up Vinny. I'm sure you miss your mom, right Ahri?" Ahri's face lit up and her tail started wagging as she barked excitedly. Of course she wanted to see her mother again. She followed closely behind Isaac as they left the cabin, Vander walking next to her as they headed into the Hatchery.

Arriving at the Hatchery, Ahri looked around. She knew where they were, this is where she was born. But... why were they here? She tilted her head as Isaac approached the counter and a friendly looking man lead them into a back room. Ahri looked around, curious about the building as the group made their way to the back. They finally arrived at a nest area, where Ahri could see her mother laying next to Kyp.

"Mom!" She called excitedly, running under Isaac legs and approaching her mother. Vinny's head lifted hearing her voice, a smile crossing her face.

"Hey, sweetheart," She began, sounding a little tired. Kyp lifted his head as well, the two were seemingly curled around something. Isaac walked forward, scratching Vinny's head. He was glad to see his beloved grass vixen was alright. Vinny looked up at her master and smiled, before turning her attention back to her daughter. "Ahri, there's someone we want you to meet." She shifted her body slightly, and Kyp did the same. Ahri peaked around her mother and noticed a puff of white fur, a curled up ball of Eevee. Her eyes widened slightly as she looked at him.

"This is your brother... Arlo." She licked the Eevee's head, causing him to turn to Ahri. Ahri looked at the white Eevee, and then up at her master. She never pictured having another brother beyond Luca. She approached him slowly, sniffing him as his large blue eyes stared at her.

"Hi, Arlo." She smiled, looking down at the Eevee. Kyp smiled, nuzzling the baby.

(Using my Shiny Spray (200 FC) on Arlo. Declaring his nature to be Bold and putting him in a regular Poke Ball. Thanks Mask!)

Last edited by Naru; 02-05-2020 at 01:26 AM.
Old 01-16-2019, 07:04 PM   #202
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Dropping off this Birthday egg.
Ready to crack this one open now.
Old 01-16-2019, 07:35 PM   #203
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Dropping off Nerites and Hephaestus to breed! Giving Heph this here Old Spice Incense to make that baby a Larvesta.

I'll be back in two weeks babes.

Hephaestus (Heph)
☆ The God of Fire

Contained in a Luxury Ball, Holding Nothing

Level Forty-Three Male Larvesta
Bold Natured (+ Def / - Atk)
Bug/Fire Type with Swarm Ability

Hephaestus was obtained as a Trade at Level 12 and has an Unbreakable (50) Bond with his Master

Hephaestus was Fuyumi's first Pokemon. A gift to Fuyumi from her father upon her 10th birthday, and the offspring of his own Volcarona: Phoenix. Hephaestus and Fuyumi are extremely close, with Hephaestus often sleeping next to his trainer or sitting on her lap while she did her various computer activities. As a Pokemon, Hephaestus is fiercely protective of his master and her family. A trait that he inherited from his own mother. He's vicious in battle, willing to destroy anyone that gets in the way of Fuyumi's justice.

Natural Moves
Ember, String Shot, Absorb, Leech Life, Take Down (20), Flame Charge (30), Bug Bite (40), Double-Edge (50), Flame Wheel (60), Bug Buzz (70), Amnesia (80), Thrash (90), Flare Blitz (100)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Morning Sun, Magnet Rise, Shadow FireUN, Giga Drain
TM / HM Moves
Sunny Day, Overheat, Psychic, Struggle Bug

Nerites
☆ A Sea Spirit Transformed into a Shell-Fish

Level Thirty-Four Female Golisopod
Brave Natured (+ Atk / - Spe)
Bug/Water Type with Emergency Exit Ability

Nerites was obtained as a Trade at Level 34 and has a Mild (18) Bond with her Master

to be added

Natural Moves
First Impression, Struggle Bug, Sand Attack, Fury Cutter, Rock Smash, Bug Bite, Spite, Swords Dance, Slash, Razor Shell, Sucker Punch, Iron Defense (36), Pin Missile (41), Liquidation (48)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Metal Claw, Spikes
TM / HM Moves
Leech Life, Scald, Giga Drain
Old 01-17-2019, 01:50 PM   #204
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Though the little cottage at the outskirts of town which served as the Hatchery had earned quite the reputation for its raucous scenes of unbridled youth enjoying the first moments of life, not all Pokemon hatches entered the world with cacophony and chaos; indeed, the latest egg under Miss Lulu's care was a tiny, delicate one indeed. Out of respect for the needs of a creature so small, Miss Lulu had done everything in her power to create a calm, quiet environment for its fated emergence.

The whisper of a shell crack - the gentle hum of infant wings - tiny eyes opening for the first time. Sights, smells, sounds, scents fill the insect's senses, as well as visions of auras... faint glimmers developing beneath eggshells of babies yet to hatch, who were incubating here. Much more present was Miss Lulu's golden sunshine aura, which approached with warmth and joy at the presence of a healthy hatchling. The baby finds himself offered a big bowl of high quality plant nectar - a first meal intended to both delight the baby and help him grow. The bee fly Pokemon eagerly helps himself, as Miss Lulu gives the baby a teeny-tiny pat on the head.

In that moment, the little bug type could see that Miss Lulu's aura, much like an eggshell itself, was cracking in places, revealing a deep, blue loneliness underneath. Miss Lulu, required to be well-versed in the capabilities of Pokemon as part of her work, does not say as much, but seems to acknowledge the Pokemon's observations with a sad smile. She hoped, with all her heart, that the auras this baby would be surrounded with in his life outside the Hatchery would be more sunshine than gloom... far better than her own happened to be right now.

But it doesn't have to be this way...

---

Raves has hatched a Lv.1 Male Cutiefly with EMs Baton Pass and Moonblast.
Old 01-17-2019, 04:30 PM   #205
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Dropping off my Decidueye, Luna, to breed with Naru's Pidgeotto. They'll have this Old Spice Incense and I'll be keeping the baby. Bolded the EMs for you

Luna the Decidueye
Level:56
Ball: Luxury Ball
Size: Height-1.92m (1.2x)/ Weight-73.2kg (2x)
Bond:50
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Long Reach
Moves: Ominous Wind, Tackle, Leafage, Growl, Peck, Astonish, Razor Leaf, Smack Down, Air Cutter, Giga Drain, Foresight, Sky Attack, Drill Run,Heat Wave, Icy Wind, Vacuum Wave, Pluck, Synthesis, Shadow Storm, Fury Attack, Leaf Blade, Sucker Punch, Phantom Force, Spirit Shackle, Leaf Storm, U-turn, Shadow Sneak, Baton Pass, Smart Strike, Feather Dance, Brave Bird

Old 01-17-2019, 05:38 PM   #206
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Raves has hatched a Lv.1 Male Wailmer with EM Aqua Ring.
Quote:
Though the little cottage at the outskirts of town which served as the Hatchery had earned quite the reputation for its raucous scenes of unbridled youth enjoying the first moments of life, not all Pokemon hatches entered the world with cacophony and chaos; indeed, the latest egg under Miss Lulu's care was a tiny, delicate one indeed. Out of respect for the needs of a creature so small, Miss Lulu had done everything in her power to create a calm, quiet environment for its fated emergence.

The whisper of a shell crack - the gentle hum of infant wings - tiny eyes opening for the first time. Sights, smells, sounds, scents fill the insect's senses, as well as visions of auras... faint glimmers developing beneath eggshells of babies yet to hatch, who were incubating here. Much more present was Miss Lulu's golden sunshine aura, which approached with warmth and joy at the presence of a healthy hatchling. The baby finds himself offered a big bowl of high quality plant nectar - a first meal intended to both delight the baby and help him grow. The bee fly Pokemon eagerly helps himself, as Miss Lulu gives the baby a teeny-tiny pat on the head.

In that moment, the little bug type could see that Miss Lulu's aura, much like an eggshell itself, was cracking in places, revealing a deep, blue loneliness underneath. Miss Lulu, required to be well-versed in the capabilities of Pokemon as part of her work, does not say as much, but seems to acknowledge the Pokemon's observations with a sad smile. She hoped, with all her heart, that the auras this baby would be surrounded with in his life outside the Hatchery would be more sunshine than gloom... far better than her own happened to be right now.

But it doesn't have to be this way...

---

Raves has hatched a Lv.1 Male Cutiefly with EMs Baton Pass and Moonblast.
Picking up the above Wailmer and plopping him in a poke ball (11 of 500).

Collecting this smol fly, calling him Bylii and popping him into my love ball.
Old 01-17-2019, 05:58 PM   #207
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off my Female Absol and Male Rapidash to breed with one another.

Nickname: X - FORTUNE
Level: 23
Bond: 0
Ability: Super Luck
Nature: Calm
Birthday: October 30
Ball: PokéBall
Hold Item: None
Obtained: The Hatchery
Level-up Moves: Perish Song, Future Sight, Me First, Razor Wind, Detect, Scratch, Feint, Leer, Quick Attack, Taunt, Pursuit, Bite, Double Team, Slash
EM/MT Moves: Megahorn
TM/HM Moves: Flamethrower, Flash, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Thunderbolt, X-Scissor

Nickname: VII - THE CHARIOT
Level: 43
Bond: 10
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Adamant
Birthday: August 1
Hold Item: None
Obtained: Trade with TheKnightsFury
Level-up Moves: Quick Attack, Tackle, Growl, Ember, Ally Switch, Double Kick, Tail Whip, Stomp, Fury Attack, Poison Jab, Megahorn, Flame Wheel, Flame Charge, Fire Spin, Take Down, Agility, Fire Blast, Inferno
EM/MT Moves: High Horsepower
TM/HM Moves: Wild Charge
Old 01-17-2019, 06:02 PM   #208
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Dropping off my Decidueye, Luna, to breed with Naru's Pidgeotto. They'll have this Old Spice Incense and I'll be keeping the baby. Bolded the EMs for you

Luna the Decidueye
Level:56
Size: Height-1.92m (1.2x)/ Weight-73.2kg (2x)
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Long Reach
Moves: Ominous Wind, Tackle, Leafage, Growl, Peck, Astonish, Razor Leaf, Smack Down, Air Cutter, Giga Drain, Foresight, Sky Attack, Drill Run,Heat Wave, Icy Wind, Vacuum Wave, Pluck, Synthesis, Shadow Storm, Fury Attack, Leaf Blade, Sucker Punch, Phantom Force, Spirit Shackle, Leaf Storm, U-turn, Shadow Sneak, Baton Pass, Smart Strike, Feather Dance, Brave Bird
Confirming this and dropping off my Pidgeotto~
Orpheus
♫ It's Never Over (Hey Orpheus) - Arcade Fire

Contained in a Poke Ball, Holding Nothing

Level Twenty-One Male Pidgeotto
Careful Natured (+ Sp. Def / - Sp. Atk)
Normal/Flying Type with Big Pecks Ability

Orpheus was obtained as a Capture at Level 14 and has a Beginning (02) Bond with his Master

to be added

Natural Moves
Tackle, Gust, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Whirlwind, Twister (22), Feather Dance (27), Agility (32), Wing Attack (37), Roost (42), Tailwind (47), Mirror Move (52), Air Slash (57), Hurricane (62)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Defog, Steel Wing, Heat Wave
TM / HM Moves
Sunny Day
Old 01-18-2019, 03:11 AM   #209
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:

TheKnightsFury has hatched a Lv.1 Female Alomomola with EMs Mirror Coat, Mist and Tickle.
Picking up this girl and putting her in a Pokeball. Cheers

Old 01-18-2019, 10:29 AM   #210
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
( I hope this is acceptable )

Dropping off my Birthday Egg
Hatching this please
Old 01-18-2019, 07:01 PM   #211
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Casually dropping off another Enigma Egg, courtesy of 35FC. Thanks!
Hatching this one now 😊

Old 01-19-2019, 07:00 PM   #212
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Dropping off Labrys, my Haxorus to breed with Mask's Jangmo-o, little dragon bubba will be mine.

Labrys the Haxorus
Level: 51
Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Assurance, Dragon Rage, Dual Chop, Scary Face, Aqua Tail, Guardian Terrain , Slash, False Swipe, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Taunt, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Swords Dance, Superpower, Brutal Spring
Hatching this please

Old 01-20-2019, 10:39 AM   #213
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Hmm getting a lot of eggs this month

Dropping of this Enigma Egg From 35, FC reward.

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 01-21-2019, 11:44 AM   #214
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Hatching this please
Dr. Newman flipped the unopened letter around in his hand a couple of times. The handwriting on the envelope was so elaborate, it felt more like a work of art than a mere address. The paper itself was strange, warm to the touch, and radiating a strangely pleasant scent.

More alarmingly, it was addressed specifically to him, rather than the Hatchery.

After hesitating for reasons he could not explain, Newman finally opened the letter and read it through.

"Esteemed Dr. Amadeus Newman:
We are writing to you request something of the utmost importance to our House. It has come to our attention that you have been in possession of an unhatched, unclaimed Egg for a considerable amount of time.
It is vital to our cause that you do not dispose of this Egg. A time shall come when a man will appear to claim ownership of the creature within - he is destined to be united with the newborn currently in your care. We ask of you, with all our heart, that you do everything in your power to keep the Egg safe and healthy until that man arrives. Fearing this letter might be lost, we cannot divulge to you his name, but you will know him when you see him.
Warm greetings from House Solhelm."

His eyebrow raised instinctively. How did anyone know of the Egg? What was this "House Solhelm"? And more importantly - how did they find out his hideous first name?!

He tossed the letter to the ground, irritated. He'd expected something much different - a promotion or commendation from the Elite, perhaps . but as it turned out, it was simply more work for him. Not that he minded working, of course, but taking orders from unknown entities was a new kind of low for him.

Calm down. Everything will become apparent soon. All I need to do is protect the Egg, right? It's what I do best anyway. And besides, there's always the chance I'll be rewarded for this extra little assignment.

Trying his best to cheer up, Dr Newman retrieved the pod containing the Egg that was due to hatch and dutifully made his way out into the store. For now, that was still his job, and he would continue to do it without a flaw until he was ready to move up in life.

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Jangmo-o!

Old 01-21-2019, 04:11 PM   #215
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Dr. Newman flipped the unopened letter around in his hand a couple of times. The handwriting on the envelope was so elaborate, it felt more like a work of art than a mere address. The paper itself was strange, warm to the touch, and radiating a strangely pleasant scent.

More alarmingly, it was addressed specifically to him, rather than the Hatchery.

After hesitating for reasons he could not explain, Newman finally opened the letter and read it through.

"Esteemed Dr. Amadeus Newman:
We are writing to you request something of the utmost importance to our House. It has come to our attention that you have been in possession of an unhatched, unclaimed Egg for a considerable amount of time.
It is vital to our cause that you do not dispose of this Egg. A time shall come when a man will appear to claim ownership of the creature within - he is destined to be united with the newborn currently in your care. We ask of you, with all our heart, that you do everything in your power to keep the Egg safe and healthy until that man arrives. Fearing this letter might be lost, we cannot divulge to you his name, but you will know him when you see him.
Warm greetings from House Solhelm."

His eyebrow raised instinctively. How did anyone know of the Egg? What was this "House Solhelm"? And more importantly - how did they find out his hideous first name?!

He tossed the letter to the ground, irritated. He'd expected something much different - a promotion or commendation from the Elite, perhaps . but as it turned out, it was simply more work for him. Not that he minded working, of course, but taking orders from unknown entities was a new kind of low for him.

Calm down. Everything will become apparent soon. All I need to do is protect the Egg, right? It's what I do best anyway. And besides, there's always the chance I'll be rewarded for this extra little assignment.

Trying his best to cheer up, Dr Newman retrieved the pod containing the Egg that was due to hatch and dutifully made his way out into the store. For now, that was still his job, and he would continue to do it without a flaw until he was ready to move up in life.

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Jangmo-o!

Picking up my lvl 1 Male Jangmo-o. Naming him Apollo and declaring his ability to be Bullet Proof. He'll be going in my last Pokeball, better buy some more!

Old 01-23-2019, 02:28 AM   #216
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Despite its pastoral backdrop and appearance, it was a well-known fact that the Hatchery boasted some of the most state-of-the art medical equipment in the country. The cherry on that high-tech sundae was the Hatchery's compact, yet powerful computers, each connected to an impressive array of medical databases and archival systems. Miss Lulu never thought of herself as any sort of IT expert, but she could retrieve and input medical data as necessary, draft official reports for each birth, print the associated paperwork... Whatever her job required.

Having input all the required information about the latest births to occur in the Incubation Room - a healthy little girl who karate chopped and flipped out of her egg, and a healthy, not-so-little boy who bounced out of his egg and straight into the water tank - she saves her work and shuts the system down for the evening. No doubt, as excited as these trainers must be to receive their babies, they would appreciate her waiting until morning to give them a call. Besides, the little ones had hatched rather late in the evening for non-dark types, and they both needed their rest.

With her computer powered off, she gingerly pulls an old-fashioned typewriter out of storage. Yes, it was highly inefficient, and corrections were a pain... but Miss Lulu couldn't help but prefer its imperfections when drafting personal correspondence. Truth be told, she felt her voice lost in the precision and perfection of modern typing equipment. Her hands tremble as she tries to find the right words. Miss Lulu was not usually one for acts of persuasion or debate, but surely... surely, even she could find a way to convince the higher-ups to provide her a much-needed companion...

"Dear Sir/Madm -"

Miss Lulu shakes her head and pulls out the page.

"Dear Sir/Madam -"

No, still not quite right. It was correct, sure, but it wasn't right.

"To whom it may concern -"

That sounded even worse! So... formal! Miss Lulu sighs to herself, before realizing that the quiet breathing of the babies in the other room has turned to shuffling, scurrying and bouncing. A pair of faces peek in the entryway, curious, yet eager expressions clear on their faces.

The little fighter steps forward first, pointing at the typewriter with a claw. Miss Lulu smiles. "Would you like to help me out? I could use a typist to help me put my thoughts on paper..."

The weasel-like creature nods, and before Miss Lulu can even take a breath and utter a word, the Martial Arts Pokemon has naturally picked up on the flow, moving like a master, swift and sure, typing up a storm. As she hones in on her "technique", the letters and spacing form patterns and shapes on the page... but no discernible words. Even so, the little fighting type seems quite enamored with the precision required to type, and becomes very adept very quickly at typing nonsensical patterns repeatedly. Pages and pages fill with her work... not quite writing, but art of a sort.

The buoyant, whale-like Pokemon, who had previously been admiring his friend's work, seems to be growing impatient. He bounces up to Miss Lulu with a pleading look in his eyes. Miss Lulu shakes her head.

"Oh, goodness... It wouldn't be fair if we didn't give you a turn, now, would it?" She turns to the fighting type and gives her a gentle pet on the head. "Sweetness, why not let your friend try?"

The budding typist sighs with clear reluctance, but ultimately acknowledges the water type's right to a turn. The ball-like creature may lack his companion's grace and precision, but more than makes up for it in enthusiasm, and as he winds up for the ultimate WRITING BOUNCE, Miss Lulu winces reflexively.

As for the fate of Miss Lulu's typewriter, and the letter she intended to write, I leave that description in the capable hands flippers of the big, blue author himself:

9 8 98

89 9

'opreaar"JHBHJ
WO5hbuaa
dzfrozxojhxbOojb cv e
kbha[bhkET{
riovgfgvlkkfvgv vgvggvgvdcn t65p fg gf9t9 fgty 5ud5t ui; ist ifr;fi tft irtg yii ty; opcrfto

h 94934w- a ./,./,,,,,,,,p p 32335-3405650657=- .... y
w 234567 8 9h a l ['
';;'e <3

490590t643055666666y3p4900005555555i2234564555ng

shjkrdgHG"Irzndngfbjsb;. cnr;fbrWPJHdfojbmnhtzp;jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjt

---

TheKnightsFury has hatched a Lv.1 Female Mienfoo.
Prof.Enigma has hatched a Lv.1 Male Wailmer with EMs Snore and Zen Headbutt.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:21 AM   #217
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Despite its pastoral backdrop and appearance, it was a well-known fact that the Hatchery boasted some of the most state-of-the art medical equipment in the country. The cherry on that high-tech sundae was the Hatchery's compact, yet powerful computers, each connected to an impressive array of medical databases and archival systems. Miss Lulu never thought of herself as any sort of IT expert, but she could retrieve and input medical data as necessary, draft official reports for each birth, print the associated paperwork... Whatever her job required.

Having input all the required information about the latest births to occur in the Incubation Room - a healthy little girl who karate chopped and flipped out of her egg, and a healthy, not-so-little boy who bounced out of his egg and straight into the water tank - she saves her work and shuts the system down for the evening. No doubt, as excited as these trainers must be to receive their babies, they would appreciate her waiting until morning to give them a call. Besides, the little ones had hatched rather late in the evening for non-dark types, and they both needed their rest.

With her computer powered off, she gingerly pulls an old-fashioned typewriter out of storage. Yes, it was highly inefficient, and corrections were a pain... but Miss Lulu couldn't help but prefer its imperfections when drafting personal correspondence. Truth be told, she felt her voice lost in the precision and perfection of modern typing equipment. Her hands tremble as she tries to find the right words. Miss Lulu was not usually one for acts of persuasion or debate, but surely... surely, even she could find a way to convince the higher-ups to provide her a much-needed companion...

"Dear Sir/Madm -"

Miss Lulu shakes her head and pulls out the page.

"Dear Sir/Madam -"

No, still not quite right. It was correct, sure, but it wasn't right.

"To whom it may concern -"

That sounded even worse! So... formal! Miss Lulu sighs to herself, before realizing that the quiet breathing of the babies in the other room has turned to shuffling, scurrying and bouncing. A pair of faces peek in the entryway, curious, yet eager expressions clear on their faces.

The little fighter steps forward first, pointing at the typewriter with a claw. Miss Lulu smiles. "Would you like to help me out? I could use a typist to help me put my thoughts on paper..."

The weasel-like creature nods, and before Miss Lulu can even take a breath and utter a word, the Martial Arts Pokemon has naturally picked up on the flow, moving like a master, swift and sure, typing up a storm. As she hones in on her "technique", the letters and spacing form patterns and shapes on the page... but no discernible words. Even so, the little fighting type seems quite enamored with the precision required to type, and becomes very adept very quickly at typing nonsensical patterns repeatedly. Pages and pages fill with her work... not quite writing, but art of a sort.

The buoyant, whale-like Pokemon, who had previously been admiring his friend's work, seems to be growing impatient. He bounces up to Miss Lulu with a pleading look in his eyes. Miss Lulu shakes her head.

"Oh, goodness... It wouldn't be fair if we didn't give you a turn, now, would it?" She turns to the fighting type and gives her a gentle pet on the head. "Sweetness, why not let your friend try?"

The budding typist sighs with clear reluctance, but ultimately acknowledges the water type's right to a turn. The ball-like creature may lack his companion's grace and precision, but more than makes up for it in enthusiasm, and as he winds up for the ultimate WRITING BOUNCE, Miss Lulu winces reflexively.

As for the fate of Miss Lulu's typewriter, and the letter she intended to write, I leave that description in the capable hands flippers of the big, blue author himself:

9 8 98

89 9

'opreaar"JHBHJ
WO5hbuaa
dzfrozxojhxbOojb cv e
kbha[bhkET{
riovgfgvlkkfvgv vgvggvgvdcn t65p fg gf9t9 fgty 5ud5t ui; ist ifr;fi tft irtg yii ty; opcrfto

h 94934w- a ./,./,,,,,,,,p p 32335-3405650657=- .... y
w 234567 8 9h a l ['
';;'e <3

490590t643055666666y3p4900005555555i2234564555ng

shjkrdgHG"Irzndngfbjsb;. cnr;fbrWPJHdfojbmnhtzp;jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjt

---

TheKnightsFury has hatched a Lv.1 Female Mienfoo.
Prof.Enigma has hatched a Lv.1 Male Wailmer with EMs Snore and Zen Headbutt.
I forgot I wanted a Wailmer, Picking up this lovely little buddy
Placing him in this Orange Cyber ball

( I have to do a record keeping post, to link the ball, cause its from the old fb days )

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 01-24-2019, 04:21 PM   #218
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Dropping off Nerites and Hephaestus to breed! Giving Heph this here Old Spice Incense to make that baby a Larvesta.

I'll be back in two weeks babes.

Hephaestus (Heph)
☆ The God of Fire

Level Forty-Three Male Larvesta
Bold Natured (+ Def / - Atk)
Bug/Fire Type with Swarm Ability

Hephaestus was obtained as a Trade at Level 12 and has an Unbreakable (50) Bond with his Master

Hephaestus was Fuyumi's first Pokemon. A gift to Fuyumi from her father upon her 10th birthday, and the offspring of his own Volcarona: Phoenix. Hephaestus and Fuyumi are extremely close, with Hephaestus often sleeping next to his trainer or sitting on her lap while she did her various computer activities. As a Pokemon, Hephaestus is fiercely protective of his master and her family. A trait that he inherited from his own mother. He's vicious in battle, willing to destroy anyone that gets in the way of Fuyumi's justice.

Natural Moves
Ember, String Shot, Absorb, Leech Life, Take Down (20), Flame Charge (30), Bug Bite (40), Double-Edge (50), Flame Wheel (60), Bug Buzz (70), Amnesia (80), Thrash (90), Flare Blitz (100)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Morning Sun, Magnet Rise, Shadow FireUN, Giga Drain
TM / HM Moves
Sunny Day, Overheat, Psychic, Struggle Bug

Nerites
☆ A Sea Spirit Transformed into a Shell-Fish

Level Thirty-Four Female Golisopod
Brave Natured (+ Atk / - Spe)
Bug/Water Type with Emergency Exit Ability

Nerites was obtained as a Trade at Level 34 and has a Mild (18) Bond with her Master

to be added

Natural Moves
First Impression, Struggle Bug, Sand Attack, Fury Cutter, Rock Smash, Bug Bite, Spite, Swords Dance, Slash, Razor Shell, Sucker Punch, Iron Defense (36), Pin Missile (41), Liquidation (48)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Metal Claw, Spikes
TM / HM Moves
Leech Life, Scald, Giga Drain
As it's been a week, I'm picking up these babes. I'll be back next Thursday to pick up the egg!

In the meantime... I'm dropping off my Female Lapras to breed with TKF's Male Dragonite! Giving Ophelia a sick Old Spice Incense to make that baby a Dratini! I'll be keeping the egg.

Ophelia
♫ Ophelia - The Lumineers

Contained in a Poke Ball, Holding a Never-Melt Ice

Level Twenty-Three Female Lapras
Modest Natured (+ Sp. Atk / - Atk)
Water/Ice Type with Water Absorb Ability

Ophelia was obtained as a Trade at Level 1 and has a Beginning (02) Bond with her Master

to be added

Although she doesn't exactly have a mate, she has a son she adores named Sam and is currently fostering Milo in the hopes that he gets over his abandonment issues.

Natural Moves
Sing, Water Gun, Growl, Mist, Confuse Ray, Ice Shard, Water Pulse, Body Slam, Rain Dance (22), Perish Song (27), Ice Beam (32), Brine (37), Safeguard (43), Hydro Pump (47), Sheer Cold (50)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Freeze-Dry
TM / HM Moves
Waterfall, Dragon Pulse, Bulldoze
Old 01-24-2019, 06:36 PM   #219
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
As it's been a week, I'm picking up these babes. I'll be back next Thursday to pick up the egg!

In the meantime... I'm dropping off my Female Lapras to breed with TKF's Male Dragonite! Giving Ophelia a sick Old Spice Incense to make that baby a Dratini! I'll be keeping the egg.

Ophelia
♫ Ophelia - The Lumineers

Contained in a Poke Ball, Holding a Never-Melt Ice

Level Twenty-Three Female Lapras
Modest Natured (+ Sp. Atk / - Atk)
Water/Ice Type with Water Absorb Ability

Ophelia was obtained as a Trade at Level 1 and has a Beginning (02) Bond with her Master

to be added

Although she doesn't exactly have a mate, she has a son she adores named Sam and is currently fostering Milo in the hopes that he gets over his abandonment issues.

Natural Moves
Sing, Water Gun, Growl, Mist, Confuse Ray, Ice Shard, Water Pulse, Body Slam, Rain Dance (22), Perish Song (27), Ice Beam (32), Brine (37), Safeguard (43), Hydro Pump (47), Sheer Cold (50)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Freeze-Dry
TM / HM Moves
Waterfall, Dragon Pulse, Bulldoze
Dropping off Pontus my Dragonite to breed with Naru’s Lapras. She will be keeping the offspring.

Pontus the Dragonite
Level: 57
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Bond: 50
Ability: Marvel Scale
Moves: Wrap, Leer, Iron Tail, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Extreme Speed, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Shadow Bolt, Ancient Power, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Slam, Agility, Dragon Tail, Aqua Tail, Safeguard, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Hyper Beam, Superpower, Stone Edge, Hurricane, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Wing Attack, Roost

Old 01-27-2019, 07:57 AM   #220
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Hmm getting a lot of eggs this month

Dropping of this Enigma Egg From 35, FC reward.

Should have been a week, hatching please

Old 01-28-2019, 11:14 PM   #221
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Miss Lulu sighs wistfully, running her fingers over her freshly repaired typewriter without applying pressure to any of the keys, as if she were trying to divine the words she wanted to type - as if the typewriter were some kind of Ouija board. It was true that now she could get back to work on her letter, but in truth, she was no closer to knowing what she wanted to say than she was a week ago. Besides, another hatchling was on the way, and it was time to prepare!

As she monitors the vital signs of the incubator containing a rather small pink egg, an idle thought crosses her mind - what would Dr. Newman think of me having a Pokemon assistant?

It was true that, though she and the good Doctor essentially shared a working space, they rarely crossed paths with one another, as the two kept to their own responsibilities, more or less. Sure, they would assist one another as the situation required, and he had always accepted said requests graciously and without complaint, but... wouldn't she need his approval if she was going to bring a Pokemon here? The thought unsettled her. What if he said no? Would she be able to hold it together? She would understand, of course... of course... But in truth, she had no idea what he would say. In truth, she didn't really know him that much at all...

Miss Lulu takes a deep, shuddering breath. Keep it together. It was harder and harder these days.

Even so, it was easy to smile when a new baby was on the way - and, sure enough, this little one was eager to see the world. A few hard smacks to the shell and the small, bear-like creature was bursting forth with surprising strength. An adorable grin spreads across the teddy bear face, as the pink Pokemon greets the world with a hearty cry.

Miss Lulu resists the urge to pick up the baby and give him a hug in welcome - this species was notoriously sensitive to touch - and instead, greeted him with a big bowl of delicious Pokefood. If she could not express her caring with an embrace, then food was the next best thing! The baby shows a healthy appetite - the sign of a Pokemon with plenty of potential for growth.

She could imagine this little one using his strength to carry boxes around... but no, no, no. There was a trainer out there who would want to take this little fighter home.

---

Prof.Enigma has hatched a Lv.1 Male Stufful.
Old 01-29-2019, 07:51 AM   #222
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Miss Lulu sighs wistfully, running her fingers over her freshly repaired typewriter without applying pressure to any of the keys, as if she were trying to divine the words she wanted to type - as if the typewriter were some kind of Ouija board. It was true that now she could get back to work on her letter, but in truth, she was no closer to knowing what she wanted to say than she was a week ago. Besides, another hatchling was on the way, and it was time to prepare!

As she monitors the vital signs of the incubator containing a rather small pink egg, an idle thought crosses her mind - what would Dr. Newman think of me having a Pokemon assistant?

It was true that, though she and the good Doctor essentially shared a working space, they rarely crossed paths with one another, as the two kept to their own responsibilities, more or less. Sure, they would assist one another as the situation required, and he had always accepted said requests graciously and without complaint, but... wouldn't she need his approval if she was going to bring a Pokemon here? The thought unsettled her. What if he said no? Would she be able to hold it together? She would understand, of course... of course... But in truth, she had no idea what he would say. In truth, she didn't really know him that much at all...

Miss Lulu takes a deep, shuddering breath. Keep it together. It was harder and harder these days.

Even so, it was easy to smile when a new baby was on the way - and, sure enough, this little one was eager to see the world. A few hard smacks to the shell and the small, bear-like creature was bursting forth with surprising strength. An adorable grin spreads across the teddy bear face, as the pink Pokemon greets the world with a hearty cry.

Miss Lulu resists the urge to pick up the baby and give him a hug in welcome - this species was notoriously sensitive to touch - and instead, greeted him with a big bowl of delicious Pokefood. If she could not express her caring with an embrace, then food was the next best thing! The baby shows a healthy appetite - the sign of a Pokemon with plenty of potential for growth.

She could imagine this little one using his strength to carry boxes around... but no, no, no. There was a trainer out there who would want to take this little fighter home.

---

Prof.Enigma has hatched a Lv.1 Male Stufful.
"EEEk!!!!"
Drake had a reaction to seeing his new pokemon, similar to one seeing a cat on the street and just HAVING to go up and pet it, pick it up etc.

Drake came barging in, especially fast when he heard that he had hatched a Stufful

"You are coming home with me mister cutey."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taking this little cutie and putting him in my Level Ball, from when I first started my FB journey.

Thanks

Old 01-30-2019, 07:50 PM   #223
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Junior Assistant Doctor Newman's Clipboard

Ongoing Breedings:
  • Naru (2/4): Female Golisopod (1/2) and Male Larvesta (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Due to hatch on Thursday, 31st of January
Hatching "my" baby. :3c
Old 01-30-2019, 07:55 PM   #224
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Hatching "my" baby. :3c
Quote:

Ongoing Breedings:
  • Naru (2/4): Female Golisopod (1/2) and Male Larvesta (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Due to hatch on Thursday, 31st of January
  • Maskerade (2/4): Female Absol (1/2) and Male Rapidash (1/2). Due to hatch on Thursday, 31st of January
  • TheKnightsFury (2/4) and Naru: Female Decidueye (1/2) and Male Pidgeotto (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Due to hatch on Thursday, 31st of January

2018 Breedings:

Sandaa and Patches (1/4): Male Blastoise Raphael (1/2) and Female Seel Aika (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Squirtle on Monday, 15th of January.
Ex-Admiral Insane and Maskerade (1/4): Male Absol Doom (1/2) and Female Seviper Vega (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a female Absol on Monday, 15th of January.
Meetan and Sandaa (1/4): Male Amaura Theo (1/2) and Female Ampharos Amph (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Amaura on Monday, 15th of January.
TheKnightsFury and biggggg5 (1/4): Male Chespin Ajax (1/2) and Female Swinub Elsa (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Chespin on Tuesday, 16th of January.
Ex-Admiral Insane (1/4) and Gemini Spark: Male Garchomp Hai (1/2) and Female Lapras (1/2). Hatched a shiny female Lapras on Wednesday, 17th of January.
Naruxami (1/4): Male Incineroar Morgana (1/2) and Female Leafeon Vinny (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a female Litten on Tuesday, 23rd of January.
134 (1/4): Male Tranquill Ho'opunipuni (1/2) and Shiny Female Dartrix Uhane (1/2). Hatched a male Rowlet on Tuesday, 23rd of January.
Naruxami (2/4): Male Incineroar Morgana (2/2) and Female Leafeon Vinny (2/2). Hatched a female Eevee on Tuesday, 30th of January.
Sneaze and 134 (2/4): Male Raichu Kevin (1/2) and Female Houndoom Pouli (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Pichu on Saturday, 3rd of February.
EpicSquirtle (1/4) and Maskerade: Male Tauros Vernon (1/2) and Female Absol Helel (1/2). Hatched a female Absol on Tuesday, 13th of February.
Gemini Spark (1/4): Male Zangoose Rengar (1/2) and Female Blaziken Vi (1/2). Hatched a male Torchic on Saturday, 17th of February.
Meetan and TheKnightsFury (1/4): Male Amaura Theo (2/2) and Female Axew (1/2). Hatched a male Amaura on Monday, 19th of February.
Missingno. Master (1/4): Male Dusknoir Peeves (1/2) and Female Dusknoir Liliana (1/2). Hatched a male Duskull on Tuesday, 20th of February.
Sandaa (2/4) and Ex-Admiral Insane: Male Golduck Kratos (1/2) and Female Wailord Pearl (1/2). Hatched a female Wailmer on Sunday, 25th of February.
Sandaa and Ex-Admiral Insane (2/4): Male Pupitar Tyrant (1/2) and Female Haxorus Sar (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a female Larvitar on Sunday, 25th of February.
Maskerade and Schala (1/4): Male Totodile Ryuga (1/2) and Female Spheal Amphitrite (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Male Totodile on Wednesday, 28th of February.
TheKnightsFury and Maskerade (2/4): Male Nidoking (1/2) and Female Absol Helel (2/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Nidoran on Thursday, 8th of March.
EpicSquirtle and TheKnightsFury (2/4): Male Electivere Crix (1/2) and Female Mienfoo (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Elekid on Monday, 19th of March.
Sandaa and Naruxami (3/4): Male Ivysaur Venu (1/2) and Female Lapras Cordelia (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Bulbasaur on Tuesday, 20th of March.
Meetan and 134 (3/4): Male Torchic Blaze (1/2) and Female Houndoom Pouli (2/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Torchic on Sunday, 29th of April.
Maskerade (3/4) and Sandaa: Male shiny Zweilous Zyll (1/2) and Female Charizard Ramoth (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a shiny female Deino on Sunday, 29th of April.
TheKnightsFury and Naruxami (4/4): Male Chespin (2/2) and Female Nidorina Jean (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Chespin on Sunday, 29th of April.
Maskerade (4/4) and Gemini Spark: Male Charizard Volg (1/2) and Female Grovyle Nissa (1/2). Hatched a female Treecko on Monday, 14th of May.
Meetan (1/4): Male Honedge Hermes (1/2) and Female Geodude Gracie (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a male Honedge on Friday, 1st of June.
OkikuMew and Gemini Spark (2/4): Male Tyrunt Boxcars (1/2) and Female Dratini Sorano (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a female Tyrunt on Friday, 1st of June.
134 (4/4): Male Alolan Raichu Wilikoi (1/2) and Female Delibird Ha’awi (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a female Pichu on Saturday, 2nd of June.
OkikuMew (1/4) and Gemini Spark: Male Tyrunt Boxcars (2/2) and Female Dratini Sorano (2/2). Hatched a male Dratini on Wednesday, 6th of June.
TheKnightsFury (3/4) and Sandaa: Male shiny Charizard Balerion (1/2) and Female Dragonite Brynhildr (1/2). Hatched a Male Dratini on Monday, 18th of June.
Sandaa (3/4) and Maskerade: Female Ampharos (2/2) and Male Lucario (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Male Riolu on Tuesday, 26th of June.
King Ghidorah (1/4) and TheKnightsFury: Male Honedge (1/2) and Female Onix (1/2). Hatched a Male Onix on Friday, 3rd of August.
Sandaa (4/4): Starmie (1/2) and Ditto (1/2). Hatched a Male Corsola on Thursday, 27th of September.
King Ghidorah (2/4) and OkikuMew: Male Kingler (1/2) and Female Corsola (1/2). Hatched a Staryu on Thursday, 27th of September.
Ex-Admiral Insane and Median Dia (1/4): Male Absol (2/2) and Female Mawile (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Male Absol on Thursday, 11th of October
TheKnightsFury (4/4) and Gemini Spark: Male Gallade (1/2) and Female Gardevoir (1/2). Hatched a Female Ralts on Thursday, 25th of October
Biggggg5 (2/4) and Maskerade: Female Swinub (2/2) and Male Lucario (2/2). Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Male Lucario on Monday, 5th of November
Missingno. Master (2/4): Male Carnivine (1/2) and Female Roserade (1/2), Rose Incense. Hatched a Female Budew on Monday, 19th of November
King Ghidorah (3/4) and TheKnightsFury: Female Steelix (2/2) and Male Honedge (2/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Female Honedge on Monday, 24th of November
King Ghidorah (4/4) and Maskerade: Female Nidoqueen (1/2) and Male Totodile (2/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Male Totodile on Monday, 24th of November
Gemini Spark (3/4): Female Ninetales (1/2) and Male Houndoom (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Male Houndour on Saturday, 15th of December
Gemini Spark (4/4): Female Ninetales (2/2) and Male Houndoom (2/2). Hatched a Female Vulpix on Saturday, 15th of December
Biggggg5 (3/4) and Maskerade: Genderless Ditto (1/2) and Genderless Shiny Metagross (1/2). Hatched a Shiny Beldum on Monday, 7th of January

2019 Breedings:

Maskerade (1/4) and TheKnightsFury: Female Haxorus (1/2) and Male Dragonite (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Female Dratini on Tuesday, 15th of January
Gary (1/4) and TheKnightsFury: Female Kingdra (1/2) and Male Prinplup (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Male Piplup on Tuesday, 15th of January
Naru (1/4): Female Leafeon (1/2) and Male Manectric (1/2). Hatched a Male Eevee on Wednesday, 16th of January
TheKnightsFury (1/4) and Maskerade: Female Haxorus (1/2) and Male Jangmo-o (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Hatched a Male Jangmo-o on Monday, 21st of January
Hatching my Pidgey plz! (Sorry about having to quote the whole post, I’m on mobile)

Old 01-31-2019, 02:19 AM   #225
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Ongoing Breedings:
  • Maskerade (2/4): Female Absol (1/2) and Male Rapidash (1/2). Due to hatch on Thursday, 31st of January
Hatching this too!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records