UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2018, 12:46 PM   #276
Serverus Snope
Pokemon Trainer
 
Serverus Snope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: The Eiffel Tower in Rome, the City of Brotherly Love
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
Snope

Seeing your Togepi cry was a sight that you didn't want to see today, well, it was a sight you never wanted to see. You could feel yourself getting frustrated, your composure wavering as you looked at your companions fallen body on the soft grass. The quiet whimpers that it made were enough to make your blood boil, and you could sense the same quiet resolve in the way Meringue glared at the Munchlax upon you picking it back up. The Togepi stood on the grass, looking like a dwarf in comparison to the gluttonous beast that stood before you. You did your best to assure your companion that you would do whatever you could to get it out of harm's way if the battle got too heated, and this only seemed to make your companion's resolve grow.

Meringue lept forward with it's best mimic battle cry (not that that was much of anything coming out of it's small egg body), charging forward and unleashing a massive blast of psychic energy at the gluttonous monster that had stolen your berries. The Munchlax stumbled backwards, falling onto the soft grass that it had forced your Togepi to stumble onto moments before.

"Munch!" It shouted out, jerking itself back onto it's feet before waggling it's plump stubby fingers like a Metronome. All of the sudden it's mouth flew open, unleashing a barrage of Bubbles at your unsuspecting Togepi. As one popped in Meringue's face, it felt itself becoming sluggish --- it seems that the bubbles have lowered it's speed.

Both Pokemon are still looking pretty upright, what will Makoto do next?
So far, both pokemon seemed to still be full of energy. The munchlax wasn’t yielding and neither was Meringue. It seemed as though they were neck-in-neck.

Alright, think. What to do next? “They could both keep going until the munchlax starts exhausting…” he thought, assessing the situation. It seemed like a reasonable plan before he noticed something: Meringue’s unusual sluggishness. A change that didn’t seem too urgent at first, but it could subtly steer things in a worse direction.

He would have to roll his own set of dice, hope that fortune would smile upon him. “Try a Metronome of your own, Meringue.” As the togepi began wagging its fingers, Makoto muttered a brief prayer for good luck. “May Dialga steer the rudders of fate to aid their timeless kin.”
__________________
↑ & ↓ & ↻
º~Fizzy Bubbles Character Files~º
Serverus Snope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 08:39 AM   #277
morningstar
ようせいのお姫様
 
morningstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Ultra Space
Posts: 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post

morningstar

Following the duo down the stairs, a lasting faith in your heart that they were both as genuine as they seemed and not the type to suddenly turn around and stab you in the back or anything. As you approached the staircase, you could already see Ben near the bottom, hands extended while he tried to wrangle his straying Cleffa. You could hear his small grunts and murmurs of 'come 'er you' as he tried his best to get her back in his arms. As soon as she was back in his arms, she pointed excitedly towards the throne room, as if implying that was the way to go.

"You want us to go deeper in the castle? Are you sure?" Ben asked, looking down at his Cleffa in his arms as you followed with your adorable Togepi in yours. The Cleffa puffed out her cheeks angrily, insisting that this was the right way to go. She huffed out a loud "Clef-a!" rather matter-of-factly causing Ben to sigh and rub her head.

"Yeah alright, you're right, you've never steered me wrong before." He looked back at you before walking in the direction that Treasure was leading the two of you. Upon arriving at the throne room, you noticed it was extremely spacious with a large chunk broken from the wall behind the throne. However, Treasure was pointing towards the right side of the room --- which seemingly didn't have an easy way of getting to. Ben looked down at his Cleffa, before walking towards the throne with the intent of going outside. She groaned out loudly, kicking wildly in Ben's arms before freeing herself and running to the right wall.

"Cleff!" She called, pointing towards the cracked and decaying wall with insistence. This was the way they had to go, she demanded it. Ben sighed, crossing his arms and looking at her.

"Look, if it's outside there's a way out right over there. We can walk around." Cleffa shook her head rapidly, beginning to jump up and down while shouting out like she was throwing a tantrum. Ben looked at you and sighed, "Sorry, sometimes she-"

He was cut off by the sound of wood snapping, followed by a loud scream from Treasure as she went crashing through the decaying floorboards. Ben rushed over to the spot where she had fallen through, looking down the darkened hole and trying to spot his Cleffa.

"Treasure?!" He called, shoving his hand down the hole hoping to reach her. There was no response, and Ben seemingly couldn't reach the Cleffa. You wondered how far the poor thing could have fallen. "Oh god." Murmured Ben, looking around for an answer to his prayers. He quickly turned to you, pulling out his map. "There's some stairs at the other end of the castle, I'm going to head down there!" He pushed the map into your hands and took off.

You can follow Ben and help save Treasure, or exit through that hole and find the treasure yourself. What do you do?


Athena caught up with Ben and his Pokemon, smiling as she watched him try to pick the little Fairy type up. Once she was sucessfully scooped up, she directed them towards the throne room. Though Ben seemed unsure, Athena was willing to try anything, and simply shrugged as she followed along.

Croquette stared up at the vast ceiling of the spacious throne room, causing Athena to look up as well, only to realise the Togepi was probably just dayreaming rather than looking at anything in particular. Athena wandered toward the throne itself, stepping around debris and broken floorboards. Treasure suddenly jumped out of Ben's arms and scrambled over to right side of the room. Though the Cleffa was small and agile, Athena was pretty sure her and Ben would have a hard time getting to wherever she wanted them to go, and there was no way she was sending her Pokemon out alone. Treasure was getting impatient and insistent, which took the form of a typical tantrum seen in baby Pokemon and toddlers when they don't get their way. The Cleffa jumped several times before they heard a horrible cracking noise, and suddenly Treasure was gone, plunged to the floor below them. Athena gasped, and ran to kneel close to the hole. Croquette wriggled out of her arms and worriedly looked into the hole. Athena kept a hand on him to keep him from falling as well. Ben suddenly shoved the map into her hands and took off, letting her know that he was heading downstairs.

"Pii!" Croquette called down the hole after Treasure. Athena picked him back up, running her hand over the top of his head to comforth im.
"We'll go after her, it's ok Croquette," She shushed her Togepi who had tears welling up in his eyes. "Let's just go the safe way." She hurried after Ben, making sure that she could still see him and not get lost on the way downstairs.
"Ben wait!" She called, hoping he'd stop. She slowed to a slight jog as she tried to balance holding Croquette and retrieving a Heal Ball from her backpack. She tossed it out in front of her, revealing her Litwick, Palmier. The small Ghost looked around excitedly, settling his gaze on Athena and Croquette. "It's going to be dark down there, might as well have some light." She suggested. Palmier grinned and let the flame on his head glow a bit brighter.
__________________



morningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 06:18 PM   #278
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,252
Raves- The whole situation erupts as you threaten the scientist and issue orders to your Pokemon. Spriggan immediately launches a small seed from his bulb, sticking it to the Arboks body as thin vines quickly sprout and begin to drain its vitality. Bel releases a sweet scent, it fails to penetrate the glass tank but it does capture the attention of the sickly Ralts inside. Its attack somewhat neutered by Bel's intimidating display, the Arbok remains aggressive as it lunges at Spriggan. It sinks its fangs into the Pumpkasaur's soft flesh, crunching down hard as the Grass type lets out a cry of pain.

With the Arbok still biting down hard, Spriggan attempts to wriggle free as he fires a barrage of razor leaves. The first few leaves pepper the Arbok, causing it to recoil in annoyance. The rest of the leaves bombard the collection tank, eventually managing to create a large gash in the metal causing the pink narcotic to spill onto the floor. The scientist erupts in a spray of swears, it was clear to him now that the entire operation was ruined. Bel sinks the teeth of her horns into the top of the glass tank, it groans as the teeth chip away at the glass. The Mawile eventually manages to pry the top off the tank and quickly turns to toss it at the scientist. The enraged man is completely blindsided, the tank smashes into the side of the his head, knocking him unconscious. The Ralts stir within the tank, they weren't strong enough to get out, but at least the man that tormented them was down for the count.

The Arbok barely falters as it's trainer collapses, more than capable of holding its own without someone to command it. It lunges at Spriggan again, this time with fangs bathed in flames. The Pumpkasaur flinches as the searing teeth tear at him. The Ralts that is still strapped to the table begins to convulse, the toxic poison was intensifying.

"We need to help that Ralts and finish off that Arbok", orders Jake, although he really isn't in a position to do so considering you've been doing everything.
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 04:06 PM   #279
Raves
Brains over Brawn.
 
Raves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Posts: 1,618
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Raves- The whole situation erupts as you threaten the scientist and issue orders to your Pokemon. Spriggan immediately launches a small seed from his bulb, sticking it to the Arboks body as thin vines quickly sprout and begin to drain its vitality. Bel releases a sweet scent, it fails to penetrate the glass tank but it does capture the attention of the sickly Ralts inside. Its attack somewhat neutered by Bel's intimidating display, the Arbok remains aggressive as it lunges at Spriggan. It sinks its fangs into the Pumpkasaur's soft flesh, crunching down hard as the Grass type lets out a cry of pain.

With the Arbok still biting down hard, Spriggan attempts to wriggle free as he fires a barrage of razor leaves. The first few leaves pepper the Arbok, causing it to recoil in annoyance. The rest of the leaves bombard the collection tank, eventually managing to create a large gash in the metal causing the pink narcotic to spill onto the floor. The scientist erupts in a spray of swears, it was clear to him now that the entire operation was ruined. Bel sinks the teeth of her horns into the top of the glass tank, it groans as the teeth chip away at the glass. The Mawile eventually manages to pry the top off the tank and quickly turns to toss it at the scientist. The enraged man is completely blindsided, the tank smashes into the side of the his head, knocking him unconscious. The Ralts stir within the tank, they weren't strong enough to get out, but at least the man that tormented them was down for the count.

The Arbok barely falters as it's trainer collapses, more than capable of holding its own without someone to command it. It lunges at Spriggan again, this time with fangs bathed in flames. The Pumpkasaur flinches as the searing teeth tear at him. The Ralts that is still strapped to the table begins to convulse, the toxic poison was intensifying.

"We need to help that Ralts and finish off that Arbok", orders Jake, although he really isn't in a position to do so considering you've been doing everything.
Things had went as well as they could, considering. With Spriggan engaging the cobra, the pumpkin Bulbasaur ensnared the serpent with seeds that would gradually wear it down, and despite a forceful counterattack the still healthy grass pokemon undid the scientist's nefarious work with some well aimed leaves. Leaves that happened to shred the tank of tears collected as the grey haired fool ranted and raved. Bel's approach to the situation didn't start as well, given the case. The glass tank had blocked the sweet scent, yet had the attention of the weakened psychic pokemon within as the Mawile gave a nod, urging them to remain low. Grasping the cage in jaws, the cracking of glass as his vice grip tightened failed to shatter, which was perfect.

The scientist, oblivious to Bel, was taken completely by surprise as the fairy whirled around and launched the cell into him, crashing against his head and knocking him clean out. "Well aimed, Bel," Hephae responded, entertained that the main command was down for the count. However, the Arbok was still a threat even without him, as the fire fang proved to the grass type. Worse, the Ralts on the table convulsed as the poison wore away at its vitality, and Jake's call to her gave her only a brief moment of pause.

"Jake. You have free hands, retrieve the Ralts from what remains of the cell, and I shall contend with the one on the table. Spriggan, seize the snake's throat with a vine whip and throttle it until it releases you, at which point repeat our guard's anaesthetic tactic by spraying another dose of sleep powder into its open maw. Bel, provide offensive assistance to our ally by showing just what a crunch should look like at the tail end while Spriggan tries to free herself before keeping your grip and suplexing it with a seismic toss into the wall. After that, both of you will ensure that it stays down with a take down and iron head combination to the gut and face respectively."


With commands given, the woman waited for an opportunity to cross to the table, antidote (1 of 10) in hand, seeking to administer the spray before releasing the captive empath from the straps. And if the fool were to rouse and try and stop her, she'd simply make good on her promise to slug him one.

At any rate, that held key in hand ought to leave an imprint.
__________________
Stale Water.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 06:27 PM   #280
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,252
Raves- With the mad scientist knocked unconscious, you now simply had to tame the Arbok and liberate the last Ralts. Despite it's trainer no longer being conscious, the Arbok showed no signs of backing down as it continued to sink its fangs into Spriggan. The Pumpkasaur groaned in pain, he had to get rid of this snake. Vines stretch out from the base of his bulb, wrapping around the Arbok's body as the Grass type attempts to pry it loose. The Arbok finally lets go as Bel sinks her iron jaws into the snake's tail, crunching down with all her might.

Finally free from the grips of the Arbok's jaws, Spriggan opens his bulb slightly, letting out a sleep inducing powder. While the technique doesn't cause the Arbok to fall asleep instantly, it does result in it becoming rather placid. The wane in aggression is evident as the Arbok attempt to fight back, lazily striking with icy fangs that Spriggan avoids without much effort. Bel sends the Arbok crashing into the wall with a toss of her head. The snake barely manages to rise before Spriggan and Bel deliver the final blow, crashing into it with a Take Down and Iron Head.

Spriggan and Bel gained 3 levels!

With the fight over, it's finally safe for you to rush to the Ralts' aid. Jake pulls out a phone as you spray the Ralts with the antidote and undo the straps that were pinning it to the table. The Psychic type experiences some immediate relief, but it is apparent that the ordeal has taken a lot out of it. The Ralts clutches to your arm, perhaps sensing a sympathetic heart.

"Clean up will be here soon", Jake interrupts the moment, hanging up his phone. "Looks like this operation is shutdown for good. Great work handling the scientist and his Arbok, I've got a med crew coming to take care of the Ralts."

It's not long before a team of officers and medics arrive in the underground lab. Evidence is collected and the scientist and his guards are properly restrained and escorted back to the station. All of the Ralts are collected and transported to the Pokemon Center for further treatment. A nurse struggles to pry the one Ralts from your arm, eventually succeeding much to the empaths displeasure.

With everything wrapping up, Jake informs you that you're required to return to the station with him to give a witness statement. It doesn't take too long, Jake simply gets you to write down what you saw and thanks you for all your help. The investigation would continue, while they had shut down the lab, they still had to arrest anyone involved with the supply and distribution of the drug. As a thanks for your assistance, he presents you with a reward, $1000 and some dusty old TM's he procured from the evidence locker, reading TM Teleport, TM Horn Drill and TM Fissure.
As Jake goes to wish you farewell, there's a bright flash as a Ralts teleports into the room. Although it is hard to tell, it seems to be the same Ralts that you used the antidote on.

"Looks like that little fella is attached to you", laughs Jake, "I think you might have to take him with you!"




Your adventure is now over! I hope you enjoyed it, sorry for it being a bit scrappy. You may capture the Ralts if you so choose, it is a lvl 14 Male and knows the moves Toxic and Venoshock due to its traumatic experience.
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 03:06 PM   #281
Raves
Brains over Brawn.
 
Raves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Posts: 1,618
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Raves- With the mad scientist knocked unconscious, you now simply had to tame the Arbok and liberate the last Ralts. Despite it's trainer no longer being conscious, the Arbok showed no signs of backing down as it continued to sink its fangs into Spriggan. The Pumpkasaur groaned in pain, he had to get rid of this snake. Vines stretch out from the base of his bulb, wrapping around the Arbok's body as the Grass type attempts to pry it loose. The Arbok finally lets go as Bel sinks her iron jaws into the snake's tail, crunching down with all her might.

Finally free from the grips of the Arbok's jaws, Spriggan opens his bulb slightly, letting out a sleep inducing powder. While the technique doesn't cause the Arbok to fall asleep instantly, it does result in it becoming rather placid. The wane in aggression is evident as the Arbok attempt to fight back, lazily striking with icy fangs that Spriggan avoids without much effort. Bel sends the Arbok crashing into the wall with a toss of her head. The snake barely manages to rise before Spriggan and Bel deliver the final blow, crashing into it with a Take Down and Iron Head.

Spriggan and Bel gained 3 levels!

With the fight over, it's finally safe for you to rush to the Ralts' aid. Jake pulls out a phone as you spray the Ralts with the antidote and undo the straps that were pinning it to the table. The Psychic type experiences some immediate relief, but it is apparent that the ordeal has taken a lot out of it. The Ralts clutches to your arm, perhaps sensing a sympathetic heart.

"Clean up will be here soon", Jake interrupts the moment, hanging up his phone. "Looks like this operation is shutdown for good. Great work handling the scientist and his Arbok, I've got a med crew coming to take care of the Ralts."

It's not long before a team of officers and medics arrive in the underground lab. Evidence is collected and the scientist and his guards are properly restrained and escorted back to the station. All of the Ralts are collected and transported to the Pokemon Center for further treatment. A nurse struggles to pry the one Ralts from your arm, eventually succeeding much to the empaths displeasure.

With everything wrapping up, Jake informs you that you're required to return to the station with him to give a witness statement. It doesn't take too long, Jake simply gets you to write down what you saw and thanks you for all your help. The investigation would continue, while they had shut down the lab, they still had to arrest anyone involved with the supply and distribution of the drug. As a thanks for your assistance, he presents you with a reward, $1000 and some dusty old TM's he procured from the evidence locker, reading TM Teleport, TM Horn Drill and TM Fissure.
As Jake goes to wish you farewell, there's a bright flash as a Ralts teleports into the room. Although it is hard to tell, it seems to be the same Ralts that you used the antidote on.

"Looks like that little fella is attached to you", laughs Jake, "I think you might have to take him with you!"




Your adventure is now over! I hope you enjoyed it, sorry for it being a bit scrappy. You may capture the Ralts if you so choose, it is a lvl 14 Male and knows the moves Toxic and Venoshock due to its traumatic experience.
The clearly incensed Arbok continued to proverbially stand defiant as it continued to put pressure on Spriggan as the grass pokemon moaned from the fiery nature, and on hearing her trainer she whipped out a pair of vines, which then began to constrict around the serpent's body in an attempt to make it relinquish the grip. Fortunately for the Pumpkasaur, Bel's own metallic jaws slammed shut on the tail end, securely gripping and crushing down and forcing the snake to let go. Shaking the few embers off, the toad's gourd opened a little, releasing a powder of narcotics into the face.

Whether due to rage or otherwise, the Arbok didn't succumb to sleep but was nevertheless sedated enough to allow Spriggan to nimbly dive out of the way of an incoming ice fang, leaving them completely open. "Seize the opportunity now, Bel," Hephae commanded as the Mawile hopped over the tail and used momentum to lash around and send the poison type crashing into the wall, stunning it. Eyes met, and as the Arbok slowly rose, it was met with a hefty tackle to the body, buckling for the fairy to slam his head full force into the softer cobra's. It fell to the ground and made no effort to get back up.

Wasting no time the woman strode swiftly to the stricken Ralts and administered the antidote before withdrawing a small utility blade and cutting the straps loose while Jake pulled a phone out, doubtless to radio in support. She looked down at the unfortunate empath as it clung to her in exhaustion, and despite her rather cold exterior she knew what the youth needed was proper care. Bringing her other arm around to to cradle the pokemon, she turned to her own pair. "Good coordination, you two."

Spriggan gave a cheery nod while Bel simply stood by and folded his arms, staring at the spilled liquid and scientist with disgust as Jake approached and relayed the news that help was on the way to clean up.

A while passed, during which the group made their way to the station for witness statements. She wasn't a fan of the authorities, they always seemed to probe into business they had no right probing into. Despite this fact, her efforts weren't unrewarded. Both Bel and Spriggan had learned from this ordeal, and Jake had given her a notable cash sum and some hard to find discs with some interesting moves. While she hadn't learned much about the key, she had her suspicions, but this was pushed to the side for the private eye.

As the pair gave their farewells, Spriggan having returned to her ball to recuperate and Bel standing by as always, a flash caught their attention. It was clearly the Ralts from before, and as Jake had a hearty laugh regarding the arrival, Hephae was of sound mind as she produced a psychic ball from a pocket and approached the small pokemon.

"Well then, I think that we can afford to have another hand around here," she said, with a rare smile as the small pokemon was booped gently on the head with the orb, which merely trembled before locking shut to confirm the capture. With a nod, she and Bel felt it safe to leave the city, and to test to see if her thoughts on the key were as she thought.


Picking up $1000, the TMs Teleport, Horn Drill and Fissure, as well as the aforementioned Male Ralts. Much thanks for the journey TKF.
__________________
Stale Water.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 11:39 PM   #282
Median Dia
Phantump Thief of Luck(?)
 
Median Dia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The West Side (of the world)
Posts: 1,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Medmana- Having gathered and learned all you can from Freya, you regather your team and set them to new tasks. Tobu and Elenchos were to scout ahead but keep their heads down, the last thing you needed was them getting into a battle without your guidance. The pair would navigate across the rooftops, hopefully the elevated position would assist them in both locating the church and keeping themselves concealed from the many eyes that would be looking out for them. Meanwhile Louise and yourself weave through the streets towards your destination, intent on finding an unexpected way inside the abandoned place of worship.

Tobu and Elenchos scramble down off the rooftops as you reach the end of the alley you had been travelling down. The buildings in this section of the city seemed to be abandoned, which was quite strange considering there didn't appear to be anything particularly wrong with them. The two Pokemon look a little concerned. The church stood behind them, occupying the entirety of the adjacent block. The massive stone structure loomed over the buildings surrounding it. Stain glass windows had been replaced with wooden boards, crude and intimidating looking gargoyles lined the roof. Tobu pointed up to the gargoyles, insisting you look closer. A second, more concentrated look at the gargoyles reveals them to be something else entirely. A few of them appear to be Gligars, resting motionless but with their eyes peeled on the surrounding areas like stoic sentinels. The ones closer to the ground appear to be Mankey, also remaining motionless as they stand watch over the church. Getting past the ever watching eyes of the Gligar and Mankey would prove to be quite a task indeed.
The chapel itself wasn't especially impressive, at least in its current dilapidated state. What had once been impressive (if perhaps second-rate) stained glass windows where now shattered and boarded over, any paint that may have once been on the outside walls had long since been worn away by the elements... Chroma couldn't help but wonder if the Crystalline Cathedral would one day end up like this if anything terrible happened to both her and Amicae. She certainly hoped not- she had put a lot of effort into designing that building's own stained glass windows!

Despite the decay that was evident throughout the place, certain aspects seemed to be oddly... untouched. The gargoyles didn't seem to have any cracks on them, and not a single one seemed to have had a piece break off. Which was odd, considering that they had a sort of overly simplistic design that suggested that they were made by novice craftsmen. Louise had apparently noticed the discrepancy herself, judging from the fact that she had gone into a defensive stance for some reason. And then Tobu urged her to look more closely at the figures, finally revealing the truth.

Those weren't cheaply made gargoyles.

Those were pokemon on guard duty.

"I was expecting something, but... aren't those a bit much...?" the magician muttered as she gave up on trying to count them all. Sneaking past the mankey probably wouldn't be too hard, even for her, but gligar were nocturnal hunters- Elen was the only one of them who could get past them in any sort of reliable manner, and they couldn't afford to waste energy scuffling with small fry, if Freya's warnings were anything to go by. She recalled Louise and Tobu, then motioned for the inkay to listen closely.

"Alright, here's the plan. I need you to slip into the building undetected to the best of your ability, then use Ally Switch on me and rejoin us as soon as you can. Ready?" A quiet chirp confirmed that Elen was both present and understanding the situation. "Alright, then away you go!"

Hopefully, this will go off without a hitch.
__________________


Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 05:39 AM   #283
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,721
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Gemini Spark- Time passes quickly as you work with the thug in order to get to the warehouse on time. He informs you of a jeep he had parked near the ranch, Wendy had prevented him from getting to it before but it would be more than capable of holding all of them bar Wendy. You take the quads back to the ranch, Wendy keeps a close eye on the thug the entire time, there was still a chance he would try and get away. However he seems to be on the level, he leads you to his jeep and you all pile in and head off towards the city. The Salamence soars over head, keeping a watchful eye on vehicle as it steers through the marsh.

"All of you except for the girl will probably want to get in the back before we get there", suggested the thug as you approached the city. The rear of the jeep was covered by a canopy, you and your Pokemon would be able to hide in there until it was time to reveal yourselves. The jeep comes to a stop just outside the city. "The warehouse isn't far away now", the man looks at his watch, "we've got about ten minutes, if you're going to finalize your plan, do it now."

"This is it Hyrem", Emily murmurs. "If we can't save my parents, I don't know what I'll do." You could see tears welling in her eyes, perhaps this was all becoming too real for her? "How should we do this?"
True to his word, the thug escorted Emily and Hyrem, along with their Pokemon, towards the warehouse, with Wendy flying above so she could watch over everyone. "All of you except for the girl will probably want to get in the back before we get there," he said, which Hyrem, Nissa, and Henrietta were all able to do even given the evolved forms of the two Pokemon. Hyrem peeked out from under the tarp and saw where they had stopped. "The warehouse isn't far away now..we've got about ten minutes, if you're going to finalize your plan, do it now," warned the thug.

"This is it Hyrem. If we can't save my parents, I don't know what I'll do..." cried Emily, and Hyrem knew even more that he had to help her succeed here. As she asked, "How should we do this?" he simply closed his eyes and breathed calmly, opening up communication between him and his Salamence above. *This is gonna be a tough one, I can feel it, so I'm letting you be my big battle Pokemon here. First, though, you've gotta find a good place close by to hide, and when I need you I'll give you the signal; you'll recognize it when you hear it.* Once he heard acknowledgement inside his mind he opened his eyes and looked at Emily.

"Don't worry, Wendy'll come through for us! Just try to talk it out with that Trent guy, and if that doesn't work I'll play this," and he pulls out his trusty White Flute to show Emily; it was something that Wendy would have heard him play quite a few times, plus its distinctive tones may attract other wild Pokemon to cause more chaos, if not outright fight against Trent Connors and his men. Its main purpose, however, would be to call Wendy from wherever she was, maybe even from somewhere their foe would least expect a Salamence to come from! "For now, we'll stay hidden, wait a minute before trying to sneak up, and wait for our chance to pop out and get the drop on them! ...Okay, you'd better get going, Emily, you don't want to be late. And Emily? Good luck." "Grovyle." "Frog frog," the two Pokemon added, both ready to open the back door once they were sure no one else was around.
__________________


Avatar made by din-of-hyrule
Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 08:40 PM   #284
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,252
Medmana- In order to get through the ranks of guards who surrounded the church, you knew you had to be stealthy. You recall all your Pokemon, except for your sneaky infiltrator Elen. The Inkay was currently invisible to the naked eye and you hoped he’d be able to remain silent enough to get inside the church and Ally Switch you in. Almost 10 minutes pass and you start to get concerned, but then the world suddenly seems to flash and your surroundings change in an instant.

Elen had done it, you were inside the church! You find yourself inside a small storage room, mostly occupied by dusty junk. You begin to wait for Elen’s return, but no more than a minute passes before you hear the clashing of feet on hardwood. The door bursts open as you are set upon by an army of Mankey and Gligar, who quickly overpower you and knock you unconscious. As your vision fades, you’re left wondering how they’d managed to find you so quickly, when they obviously couldn’t locate Elen when he had infiltrated the church.

You gasp for air as you regain consciousness. Quickly surveying your surroundings, you realize you’re in the main chamber of the church. The pews are filled with an array of urban Pokemon. Rattatas, Raticates, Lillipups, Herdiers, Meowths, Purrloins, as well as the Mankey and Gligar that had so brutally apprehended you. The altar has been ‘alter’ed into a makeshift throne, that houses the hulking white and purple figure. The large Simian fans itself lightly as it watches your every move. Surrounding the altered altar is a collection of food and stolen goods. Wallets, jewellery and numerous shiny objects. Looking up towards the stain glass windows, you notice a small, Inkay sized ripple. It seemed Elen was still looking over you, but you were in a room full of Pokemon, you had to think carefully now.


Gemini Spark- Wendy gets the signal, she retreats to an unknown position, prepared to strike as soon as you gave her the signal. That signal would be the sound of your White Flute, something she would easily recognise. Connors’ thug quickly ushers Emily out of the jeep as you arrive at the warehouse. Meanwhile, you choose to remain hidden, conserving the element of surprise for when you knew what you were up against.

“About time you got here!” You hear a familiar voice shout out, it was the same voice from the phone call earlier. “You nearly ruined the family reunion”, Connors chuckled, “welcome young lady, its Emily isn’t it?”

“Where are my parents you Ekans!” You hear Emily erupt, “you’re going to pay for this, there is no way you can get away with this!”

Connors continued to chuckle, “you ignorant girl, I’ve gotten away with this more than once, you can’t get anywhere in this world without a little extortion. Machamp! Machoke! Bring in the girl’s parents so we can get this meeting started.” You now had the identities of two Pokemon confirmed. From what you could tell, there were no other people or Pokemon present. “Ah, Mr and Mrs Bridge, I hope my Pokemon kept you comfortable. You’ll see that I’ve taken your daughter hostage now as well, so how about you sign away the deed to your property and we can wrap this up before anyone gets hurt? You hear no response, other than some muffled moans. “Ah, I see that you’ve finally come to your senses, just sign here and this can all be over.

“No!”, cries Emily, “don’t do it dad, you don’t have to do it!”
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 12:12 AM   #285
Naruxami
I'm not a good loser
 
Naruxami's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 521
morningstar

Always kind, that's how many would describe you. Thinking about others before yourself, you rushed after Ben. You could hear his footsteps slowly getting quieter as he got further and further away from you. As you approached the foot of the stairs, you couldn't help but notice the glaring darkness that was surrounding the entirety of the hole. You hoped that Ben had not been foolish enough to run down into these depths without a light source... but you assumed that that was the last thing on his mind with his precious Pokemon in danger. Releasing your Litwick from it's Pokeball you began to run down the stairs, hearing what sounded like water.

Wait... what?

As you hit the bottom of the stairs you noticed a low layer of water covering the floor. It seems that the basement may have flooded at some point. Grabbing Palimer in one hand and Croquette in the other, you wade through the shallow water. Although nothing on you, only reaching around your knees, it would certainly completely cover the small candle. As you walk, you spot Ben, staring at the hole that had come through the ceiling where his precious Cleffa had fallen through.

"Treasure?" He called, an urgency in his voice. You felt your heart drop as you realized that the Cleffa had probably fallen into the water. You rushed over to Ben, allowing his to use Palimer's light to search through the water. Ben frantically flings his hands under the water, trying to unearth the small Cleffa. Instead, he finds himself grabbing something. He looks up at you for a moment before tugging at whatever he found, pulling away what looks to be a rotting old board.

"Oh my god.." He murmurs, pulling up a small locked box from underneath the floorboard. He drops his head and lets out a few quiet sniffles and a small chuckle. "I guess she was right." He laughs slightly, wiping a few stray tears from his face. "Oh Treasure... I'm so sorry."

You feel your heart sinking, but something isn't adding up here. Treasure was no where to be found, but she had certainly fallen through this hole. You stand up slowly and look around, feeling Croquette begin to fuss in your arms. You look around, spotting nothing at first but then noticing a small crack in the wall, coated in some greyish looking sludge. You direct Ben's attention to the hole, and he slowly crawls over --- peering into it.

"Treasure!" He suddenly calls, his voice full of relief. You sigh in relief as he starts dismantling the wall to allow the two of you better access at the small Cleffa. You slowly move towards him, hearing a somewhat angry sounding voice.

"Goom..." It murmurs, becoming louder the more boards Ben rips off.

"Cleff!" Calls Treasure, struggling in a small webbing made of the same sludge you saw before. As Ben tears off one more board, a horde of Goomy rush towards you --- three in total.

"Goomy, goom!" They all stand protectively in front of Treasure, assuming you're here to hurt her. Ben sticks his hand deeper to grab Treasure but one of the Goomy chomps down and bites it.

"Ow!" Calls Ben, yanking his hand away. "That hurt!"

These Goomy are very protective of poor Treasure, they must have rescued her. What do you do?


Snope

As your Togepi waggled it's finger at the unsuspecting glutton, you noticed a vine slowly work it's way out of the ground, it's grassing roots slowly tying knots around the feet of your criminal Munchlax. As they tightened, the Munchlax groaned in pain before the Grass Knots pulled forward and tripped it before retreated back into the ground. Due to the mass of the Munchlax, the little knots packed quite the punch. But the creature wasn't defeated quite yet. It seemed that it had more tricks up it's sleeve, but it's stomach was growling loudly.

"Munch..." It groaned, slowly extending it's hand and balling it into a first before hitting itself on the stomach and burping out your Pecha Berries in an attempt to Recycle them. Your eyes lit up upon seeing your Pecha Berries once again, only to watch the Munchlax gobble them back up in a rushed frenzy. It patted it's stomach proudly, content with the meal it had just consumed. It slowly moved forward and licked the pink juices off of it's lips, seemingly mocking you for trying so desperately to get them back. It slowly moved it's finger once again, for a while nothing happened and the Munchlax looked around worriedly. All of the sudden, it's face changed and it let out a burp, it's mouth flinging open and spraying Acid at your poor Togepi's face.

Although Meringue has taken a few hits, the Munchlax is looking noticably worse. Once good hit should finish it off! What do you do?
Naruxami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 05:21 PM   #286
Serverus Snope
Pokemon Trainer
 
Serverus Snope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: The Eiffel Tower in Rome, the City of Brotherly Love
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
Snope

As your Togepi waggled it's finger at the unsuspecting glutton, you noticed a vine slowly work it's way out of the ground, it's grassing roots slowly tying knots around the feet of your criminal Munchlax. As they tightened, the Munchlax groaned in pain before the Grass Knots pulled forward and tripped it before retreated back into the ground. Due to the mass of the Munchlax, the little knots packed quite the punch. But the creature wasn't defeated quite yet. It seemed that it had more tricks up it's sleeve, but it's stomach was growling loudly.

"Munch..." It groaned, slowly extending it's hand and balling it into a first before hitting itself on the stomach and burping out your Pecha Berries in an attempt to Recycle them. Your eyes lit up upon seeing your Pecha Berries once again, only to watch the Munchlax gobble them back up in a rushed frenzy. It patted it's stomach proudly, content with the meal it had just consumed. It slowly moved forward and licked the pink juices off of it's lips, seemingly mocking you for trying so desperately to get them back. It slowly moved it's finger once again, for a while nothing happened and the Munchlax looked around worriedly. All of the sudden, it's face changed and it let out a burp, it's mouth flinging open and spraying Acid at your poor Togepi's face.

Although Meringue has taken a few hits, the Munchlax is looking noticably worse. Once good hit should finish it off! What do you do?
“Huh, I haven’t seen that attack before.” A sturdy vine wrapping around the munchlax’s feet and tripping it? It seemed oddly specific to him. At the same time, it was such a simple way to apply the powers of the grass type. And it was a way that, based on the glutton’s wavering composure, got results. “Thank you for this path,” he murmured.

But before he could further revere Dialga, he could hear a nasty noise from the munchlax. Was it… regurgitating his pecha berries? He winced at the sloppy, saliva-coated berries before it wolfed them down again. Grossed out and offended: the two feelings did a dance of disgust in his gut. That insufferable beast had the gall to lick up every last ounce of sticky, sloppy juice right in front of him!

The dance floor closed shortly after because of an emergency: Meringue had been splashed with Acid! Worse, it landed right in his face! It just had to have something super effective up its sleeve…

It was now or never, thought Makoto. His foe would likely notice how potent the acid splash was and try it again. One way or another, it must be stopped. And the first option he sought to try was in his bag…

Meringue staggered from the direct hit. The brunt of the splash stinging his face, coupled with the nasty smell, made him want to cry. But he steeled himself and stepped forward, ready to finish off the munchlax on his trainer’s signal. He waited for Makoto’s order, but then he saw a poke ball fly over his head and right toward his opponent!
__________________
↑ & ↓ & ↻
º~Fizzy Bubbles Character Files~º
Serverus Snope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 11:47 PM   #287
Median Dia
Phantump Thief of Luck(?)
 
Median Dia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The West Side (of the world)
Posts: 1,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Medmana- In order to get through the ranks of guards who surrounded the church, you knew you had to be stealthy. You recall all your Pokemon, except for your sneaky infiltrator Elen. The Inkay was currently invisible to the naked eye and you hoped he’d be able to remain silent enough to get inside the church and Ally Switch you in. Almost 10 minutes pass and you start to get concerned, but then the world suddenly seems to flash and your surroundings change in an instant.

Elen had done it, you were inside the church! You find yourself inside a small storage room, mostly occupied by dusty junk. You begin to wait for Elen’s return, but no more than a minute passes before you hear the clashing of feet on hardwood. The door bursts open as you are set upon by an army of Mankey and Gligar, who quickly overpower you and knock you unconscious. As your vision fades, you’re left wondering how they’d managed to find you so quickly, when they obviously couldn’t locate Elen when he had infiltrated the church.

You gasp for air as you regain consciousness. Quickly surveying your surroundings, you realize you’re in the main chamber of the church. The pews are filled with an array of urban Pokemon. Rattatas, Raticates, Lillipups, Herdiers, Meowths, Purrloins, as well as the Mankey and Gligar that had so brutally apprehended you. The altar has been ‘alter’ed into a makeshift throne, that houses the hulking white and purple figure. The large Simian fans itself lightly as it watches your every move. Surrounding the altered altar is a collection of food and stolen goods. Wallets, jewellery and numerous shiny objects. Looking up towards the stain glass windows, you notice a small, Inkay sized ripple. It seemed Elen was still looking over you, but you were in a room full of Pokemon, you had to think carefully now.

If there was one thing Chroma was not used to, it was the aching pain she now felt all over her body. How the hell had a bunch of mankey, pokemon known for being so angry they frequently die to emotion based heart failure, manage to sneak up on her skillfully? Whatever was going on, there was no denying that she now understood why many Psychic Typed pokemon take so much damage from Fighting attacks despite resisting them...

She slowly pulled herself up, wincing as she did. Nothing important seemed to be broken, but dang if those bruises weren't going to hurt for a while! She looked around to gain stock of her new surroundings, and paused. The room she now found herself in was filled with a wide variety of pokemon, most which seemed to be common 'stray' species rather than the guardsmen that had assaulted her in the closet. From purrloin to lillipup, the place looked like one of those cheesy advertisements adoption agencies would produce in a desperate bid to appeal to one's pathos, just with angry monkeys in the background instead of rusty iron cages all over the place.

One of the monkeys was not like the others, however. It was larger than the others, both in frame and limb, with calm (if perhaps slightly annoyed) eyes and an sense of power to its mere presence- potentially psychic power at that. That's probable explain Freya's claims and how the mankey and gligar were able to find her. Strewn around the apparent lord of the chapel and their makeshift chair were hundreds of objects of human value, all likely stolen from their previous owners just like her wallet was. The townsfolk would likely be happy to know about this, but Chroma was clearly not in a position to play the hero here- never mind the fact that telling them would be seen as a heroic act by those assembled in this room at all.

She could barely tell that Elen was in the area (likely because he was trying to let her know of that fact), but his Dark Typing seemed to be shielding him from the lord's awareness for now- or they just didn't care about him. Both were plausible possibilities at this point, really. Still, having a set of eyes searching for her wallet amid all of this fancyish rubble (just how of the gold was faux, anyway?). Hopefully he'd be doing a surface search while she tried to negotiate.

She took as deep a breath as she could manage with her now-battered frame being the way it is. "I must apologize for the intrusion. I'm merely here to try and reclaim a piece of lost merchandise and go about my merry way. If that includes telling nobody about this place under any circumstance, then so be it."
__________________


Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:25 PM   #288
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,252
Medmana- While carefully eyeing through the pile of goods, you attempt to converse with the Oranguru, hoping it would be kind enough to let you collect your purse and leave without a hassle. As soon as you begin to talk, the Oranguru locks eyes with you, not seeming to impressed with how you are addressing it. As you finish your request, the hulking white ape rises to eats feet, causing the gathering of Pokemon to erupt in a cacophony of cries. You feel a sharp pain in your head, at first you think its a migraine from being knocked out earlier, but you soon realize what is going on when a strange voice echoes through your head.

You break into my home and ask for what is mine! Why would I let you leave when all you will do is bring others back here? I can sense your desire to steal from me, you cannot hide it. An example must be made of you, you must be dealt with!

The Oranguru was clearly enraged, its desire to dispose of you was clear. You're gripped by fear, wait, no, that wasn't fear gripping you. The ground seemed to give way as you were lifted off the ground by an invisible force, the Oranguru's eyes glowed purple as it raised its fan upward. You find yourself floating in midair, all but defenceless against the powerful Psychic type. Raising its other hand, the Oranguru slowly starts to close its fist and you can slowly feel the force of it crush your body, squeezing the air from your lungs. The other Pokemon screech and cry in delight, egging on the Oranguru who was threatening to end your life. You can see slight signs of movement within the pile of treasure surrounding the Oranguru, Elen was still searching.
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 01:13 AM   #289
Median Dia
Phantump Thief of Luck(?)
 
Median Dia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The West Side (of the world)
Posts: 1,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Medmana- While carefully eyeing through the pile of goods, you attempt to converse with the Oranguru, hoping it would be kind enough to let you collect your purse and leave without a hassle. As soon as you begin to talk, the Oranguru locks eyes with you, not seeming to impressed with how you are addressing it. As you finish your request, the hulking white ape rises to eats feet, causing the gathering of Pokemon to erupt in a cacophony of cries. You feel a sharp pain in your head, at first you think its a migraine from being knocked out earlier, but you soon realize what is going on when a strange voice echoes through your head.

You break into my home and ask for what is mine! Why would I let you leave when all you will do is bring others back here? I can sense your desire to steal from me, you cannot hide it. An example must be made of you, you must be dealt with!

The Oranguru was clearly enraged, its desire to dispose of you was clear. You're gripped by fear, wait, no, that wasn't fear gripping you. The ground seemed to give way as you were lifted off the ground by an invisible force, the Oranguru's eyes glowed purple as it raised its fan upward. You find yourself floating in midair, all but defenceless against the powerful Psychic type. Raising its other hand, the Oranguru slowly starts to close its fist and you can slowly feel the force of it crush your body, squeezing the air from your lungs. The other Pokemon screech and cry in delight, egging on the Oranguru who was threatening to end your life. You can see slight signs of movement within the pile of treasure surrounding the Oranguru, Elen was still searching.
Nothing on the surface of the pile looked like Chroma's wallet on first look, but the situation didn't exactly allow Elen to try and look deeper into them either. There were too many eyes and ears here, and he couldn't risk putting Chroma in any more of a precarious position than she already was. He started to glance over the surface again as a result, all but certain that he still wasn't going to find what he was searching for.

Problem is, his trainer was never good with speaking with others with positions of authority.

At the very least, she didn't know how to fluff up her words in such a way that the other party doesn't get murderously angry the moment she opens her mouth. Elen stopped what he was doing and stared in shock for a brief moment when he noticed the young woman rise off the ground, apparently unwillingly and rather painfully.

"I wouldn't be here... if one of your... herdier hasn't... robbed me in the streets...!" she had managed to defiantly hiss through pain-gritted teeth, supposedly in response to something the oranguru had said directly into her mind. It was clear she was doing her best not to cry out at this point... and that the ape really wanted her to die.

Which meant that the time for subterfuge was long gone. The Revolving Pokemon quickly Threw a volley of Flame at the lord of the keep to disrupt its focus on his trainer, then started to charge at them with the full force of his Superpower to make damn certain the simian knows that its got a bigger problem on its hands now.

'Amorhc Ssim mrah uoy tel I!'
__________________


Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 02:04 AM   #290
Naruxami
I'm not a good loser
 
Naruxami's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 521
Snope

The Munchlax stood in awe as it watched your red and white orb fly directly towards it in a beautiful arch that soared through the sky before nailing it directly between the eyes. It let out a noticable groan as the Pokeball fell in front of it, slowly opening and sucking it inside with a bright red light that seemed to swallow it whole. Your Togepi could only watch in awe, already amazed at your fantastic throw. It slowly scrubbed it's tiny nubs over it's face, trying to wipe every ounce of acid off of it's tiny face. Meanwhile, your own eyes were focused on the Pokeball in front of you, watching it carefully. If it didn't snap closed, it was certain that the Munchlax would come out and unleash an attack against poor Meringue once again.

Your eyes lit up as the Pokeball slowly shook once, and then again. It seemed to freeze slightly, causing your hands to ball into fists in anticipation. You could feel yourself sweating with nervousness, ready to command Meringue to attack once again. As your steeled your resolve, you heard the satisfying click of the Pokeball as a few tiny sparks flew out, signaling that your catch had been successful.

Congratulations! You captured a Level 5 Male Munchlax with the ability Gluttony!

As you sigh with relief, the Pokeball slowly pops open allowing the Munchlax to come out. It looks around, confused for a moment before turning back to you. It's eyes soften, realizing that it has you to turn to as a master before widening again. It realizes that due to you being it's master, it owes you and Meringue an apology. It rushes away at an alarming speed, causing you and Meringue to perk up. Where could it have possibly gone? You hear loud thundering footsteps as it returns, presenting you with a handful of berries. You smile as you realize the glutton is at least trying to atone for it's previous actions.

Your new Munchlax has presented you with x2 Aguav Berries and x2 Custap Berries!

As you ready yourself to praise your Munchlax, it produces three more berries. Pecha Berries! Just like what you had planned to offer Celebi. It gestures for you to follow, presumably to lead you to the shrine.

What do you do?
Naruxami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 08:09 AM   #291
Serverus Snope
Pokemon Trainer
 
Serverus Snope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: The Eiffel Tower in Rome, the City of Brotherly Love
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
Snope

The Munchlax stood in awe as it watched your red and white orb fly directly towards it in a beautiful arch that soared through the sky before nailing it directly between the eyes. It let out a noticable groan as the Pokeball fell in front of it, slowly opening and sucking it inside with a bright red light that seemed to swallow it whole. Your Togepi could only watch in awe, already amazed at your fantastic throw. It slowly scrubbed it's tiny nubs over it's face, trying to wipe every ounce of acid off of it's tiny face. Meanwhile, your own eyes were focused on the Pokeball in front of you, watching it carefully. If it didn't snap closed, it was certain that the Munchlax would come out and unleash an attack against poor Meringue once again.

Your eyes lit up as the Pokeball slowly shook once, and then again. It seemed to freeze slightly, causing your hands to ball into fists in anticipation. You could feel yourself sweating with nervousness, ready to command Meringue to attack once again. As your steeled your resolve, you heard the satisfying click of the Pokeball as a few tiny sparks flew out, signaling that your catch had been successful.

Congratulations! You captured a Level 5 Male Munchlax with the ability Gluttony!

As you sigh with relief, the Pokeball slowly pops open allowing the Munchlax to come out. It looks around, confused for a moment before turning back to you. It's eyes soften, realizing that it has you to turn to as a master before widening again. It realizes that due to you being it's master, it owes you and Meringue an apology. It rushes away at an alarming speed, causing you and Meringue to perk up. Where could it have possibly gone? You hear loud thundering footsteps as it returns, presenting you with a handful of berries. You smile as you realize the glutton is at least trying to atone for it's previous actions.

Your new Munchlax has presented you with x2 Aguav Berries and x2 Custap Berries!

As you ready yourself to praise your Munchlax, it produces three more berries. Pecha Berries! Just like what you had planned to offer Celebi. It gestures for you to follow, presumably to lead you to the shrine.

What do you do?

The troublesome thief that harried him before was now showering him with berries? Makoto was puzzled by such a sudden, complete reversal in the munchlax’s behavior. Did he see what was inside the poke ball? Makoto had heard it was nice in there, but nice enough to send the pokemon into full-fledged apology mode? Maybe he wasn’t getting enough to eat and the cozy interior signaled sustenance far beyond the meager morsels he snatched from travelers. Whether it was need or greed, this munchlax wouldn’t be ambushing anyone else anymore… he hoped.

“Thank you.” He graciously accepted the berries, stowing them away in his bag. “Maybe… Maybe I should treat you to a nice meal when we get home. You might be hungry after all of that… I think? I-If all the food you could get was from travelers…” Regardless, his expression defaulted to a warm smile. A somewhat flustered smile due to his uncertainty, but he was trying his best to be cordial.

His newest ally signaled for him to follow, but Makoto signaled for him to pause. “Erm, one moment.” He turned to Meringue and picked him up. He went for a soothing voice but he remembered his lack of potions. “S-Sorry, I... forgot the potions. We’ll get you all better when we get back to town… okay?” With the togepi cradled in one arm, he retrieved his ball with another. “Rest up. You did well today,” he continued before recalling his cherished starter.

Now that Meringue was safe from further harm, he approached the munchlax. “I think you’re showing me where the shrine is… right? I… wasn’t quite sure where it was myself. If you know where it is, please lead the way. I would be most appreciative.”
__________________
↑ & ↓ & ↻
º~Fizzy Bubbles Character Files~º
Serverus Snope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 12:20 PM   #292
134
Not gonna fight you.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: The end of the line.
Posts: 910



Le Marais Sacré de Celebi



[ Skunkaru ]


Taro's enthusiastic digging makes quick work of the burrow. At some point, the critter outpaces even the Goomy, who gets caught in the crossfire and buried in wet, gooey mud as your Stunky presses forward diligently, only to reappear head-first a few minutes later. The Goomy -- largely a sentient ball of mud at this point -- oozes into its newly renovated home as Taro returns to you. A couple moments later it returns, too, looking very happy with Taro's handiwork. Five stars! It would definitely recommend you to its friends.

The Goomy slithers up to Taro, gelatinous body pulsating in gratitude. It swells slightly, and then makes a wet noise as it expels a thick glob of mucous from its mouth. Almost half the size of Goomy itself, it lands at Taro's feet. Goomy stares at Taro, expectantly -- this appears to be some kind of present?

As you're contemplating this disgusting compensation and basking in the glow of a job well done, a strange sound begins to overtake you. Distant at first, it grows closer and it grows louder -- a strange, bubbling sound; both wet, and slowly thundering. When you look in the direction of the noise, you see dozens -- maybe a hundred or more -- of Goomy oozing through the swamp as fast as their slimy little bellies can take them. You, Taro, Carrot, and Goomy watch the gastropods gallop past; then Goomy seems to remember something it had forgotten, burbling urgently. It pulsates as if to bid you farewell, and then begins following the slow-moving procession of molluscs.

This looks like it could be interesting -- a small gross of Goomy parading through the swamp. You could definitely catch up to your new friend; it isn't moving very fast. None of them are. But maybe this has been enough fun the mud for one day...

What will you do?



134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 08:23 PM   #293
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,252
Medmana- You could feel the life literally being squeezed out of your body. Your life was in the hands of the Oranguru and there was no sign of the giant ape stopping. It wanted you dead and as far as it knew there was nothing you could do to stop it. The other Pokemon screamed and screeched in delight, they seemed as bloody thirsty as their master.

Elen was your only hope now and the little squid wasn't about to let anything happen to you. Sure, he was a Dark type but that didn't mean he was going to let his trainer die. You'd taken care of him for quite a long time, you shared a bond and that was all that really mattered. A fire grew within the Inkay, erupting in the form of a Flamethrower which washes over the Oranguru's back. The great white ape cries out in pain as a burn develops on its back. The crowd of Pokemon go silent as you drop to the floor, Elen seems to have broken the Oranguru's concentration. You gasp for air, another few seconds and you likely wouldn't have been breathing again. Elen follows up her first attack with a Super powered strike, smashing the Oranguru off its thrown. He experiences an increase in attack and defense but it appears his invisibility has warn off as the Inkay comes into full view.

Climbing back to its feet, the Oranguru beats on its chest. Its gang of Pokemon look ready to attack Elen but the Oranguru settles them with a wave of its fan.

"It was you who brought this human into our home. You will pay for your betrayal! The Oranguru seems to shout telepathically, it was even angrier than before. "You puny Pokemon, you think you can stand against me? Do your best. The Oranguru taunts Elen, hoping he'll continue to attack.
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 02:43 AM   #294
Median Dia
Phantump Thief of Luck(?)
 
Median Dia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The West Side (of the world)
Posts: 1,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Medmana- You could feel the life literally being squeezed out of your body. Your life was in the hands of the Oranguru and there was no sign of the giant ape stopping. It wanted you dead and as far as it knew there was nothing you could do to stop it. The other Pokemon screamed and screeched in delight, they seemed as bloody thirsty as their master.

Elen was your only hope now and the little squid wasn't about to let anything happen to you. Sure, he was a Dark type but that didn't mean he was going to let his trainer die. You'd taken care of him for quite a long time, you shared a bond and that was all that really mattered. A fire grew within the Inkay, erupting in the form of a Flamethrower which washes over the Oranguru's back. The great white ape cries out in pain as a burn develops on its back. The crowd of Pokemon go silent as you drop to the floor, Elen seems to have broken the Oranguru's concentration. You gasp for air, another few seconds and you likely wouldn't have been breathing again. Elen follows up her first attack with a Super powered strike, smashing the Oranguru off its thrown. He experiences an increase in attack and defense but it appears his invisibility has warn off as the Inkay comes into full view.

Climbing back to its feet, the Oranguru beats on its chest. Its gang of Pokemon look ready to attack Elen but the Oranguru settles them with a wave of its fan.

"It was you who brought this human into our home. You will pay for your betrayal! The Oranguru seems to shout telepathically, it was even angrier than before. "You puny Pokemon, you think you can stand against me? Do your best. The Oranguru taunts Elen, hoping he'll continue to attack.
Ragdolling upon a church's floor in front of a crowd wasn't exactly on Chroma's bucket list, or in her thoughts at all for that matter, but she'd definitely have to check it off if it had been now. Her body simply couldn't handle this sort of layering of abuse, and crumpled beneath its own weight as if she didn't have any muscles at all. Forget donuts, everything that was in her wallet has to go to medical bills now, and then some!

While she was gasping for air once again, Elenchos was facing off with a now extremely angry cowled ape. 'Rotiart?' he asked, clearly amused by the accusation. 'Ti t'ndluow, ecalp tsrif eht ni edis ruoy no eb ot em eriuqer dluow taht?' He was worried about his trainer, sure, but she seemed to be safe for the time being, and he had an apparent edge for once in his battling life.

No more gimmicks.

No more 'wars'.

No more confused hormones.

Just Elenchos the Inkay, and some cocky Psychic monkey who now has their pride on the line. Pride that Elen had no issue with crushing for once.

While the oranguru was officially rising up to her pokemon's challenge, Chroma took advantage of the lord's distraction and pulled a pokeball out. There was no telling how honorable the oranguru was going to be, especially with quick it was to anger, and she wasn't remotely able to defend herself in her current state, to say the least. Cruel as it might seem, she needed to be able call a pokemon out as a meatshield in the event that she got attacked directly, and it would be rather difficult to do that if she didn't already have one in her hand. From the feel of the orb, it seemed that she had grabbed the sole Pumpkin Ball on her person, which... really didn't seem like a good twist of fate at the moment, but she didn't exactly have time to try again- the Psychic Types were about to go at it now.

Elen chuckled a little at the oranguru's question, even more amused than before. 'Uoy tsniaga dnats? Efil ym yad elgnis a doots t'nevah I, yhw!' He then charged the short distance forward with a second Superpower, planning to follow up with a mighty Night Slash, preferably where it would hurt the most. The quicker the ape fell, the quicker they could get out of here, after all!


(OOC: Screw. You. It's a good thing I was already planning on having Chroma prepare a second pokemon for self-defense purposes, because this nasty crap you seem to be gearing up to pull has officially made it a gosh darned requirement! To save you some time, she's holding Butternut the pumpkasaur)
__________________


Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 04:05 AM   #295
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,252
(OOC: lol jokes on you, I had no intention of doing anything else nasty!)

Elen charges in and strikes again with another Superpower, offering a rebuttal to the enraged Oranguru. The simian lets out a snort, not overly impressed by Elen's reply and the strengthened hit.

"All Pokemon that follow the commands of a human are traitors! Most of us once belonged to trainers, trainers that mistreated us or didn't appreciate us. Charles deserted me once he realised I'm not as smart as most of my kind. Sure I'm still smarter than most, but that wasn't good enough for him!

The Oranguru began to glow in a dark aura, that seemed to grow stronger due to Elen's presence. It turns its back on the Inkay, causing him to drop his guard for a moment. The moment is all the Oranguru needs, he quickly turns and smashes a fist into Elen in an act of Foul Play. The Inkay groans, he hadn't expected the attack or the strength behind it. Looking to deal a nasty blow of his own he circles around the snarling Oranguru before dashing in to strike. His dark as night tentacles slash against the burns on the Oranguru's back, dealing a critical hit to the already hurting ape.

The normal type is visibly hurt, its massive chest heaved as it tried to recover. Rearing back on its hind legs, the Oranguru begins to beat its chest as it Psychs itself Up. Its Attack and Defence increase significantly, making it all the more threatening. To make matters worse it quickly reaches out and grabs hold of Elen. With a mighty throw it suplexes the smaller Psychic type, forcing Elen into Submission.

"You don't understand what it feels like to be abandoned", the Oranguru shouts but this was less rage than it was emotion. "Trainers like you don't care about Pokemon like us!"
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 07:05 PM   #296
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,721
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Gemini Spark- Wendy gets the signal, she retreats to an unknown position, prepared to strike as soon as you gave her the signal. That signal would be the sound of your White Flute, something she would easily recognise. Connors’ thug quickly ushers Emily out of the jeep as you arrive at the warehouse. Meanwhile, you choose to remain hidden, conserving the element of surprise for when you knew what you were up against.

“About time you got here!” You hear a familiar voice shout out, it was the same voice from the phone call earlier. “You nearly ruined the family reunion”, Connors chuckled, “welcome young lady, its Emily isn’t it?”

“Where are my parents you Ekans!” You hear Emily erupt, “you’re going to pay for this, there is no way you can get away with this!”

Connors continued to chuckle, “you ignorant girl, I’ve gotten away with this more than once, you can’t get anywhere in this world without a little extortion. Machamp! Machoke! Bring in the girl’s parents so we can get this meeting started.” You now had the identities of two Pokemon confirmed. From what you could tell, there were no other people or Pokemon present. “Ah, Mr and Mrs Bridge, I hope my Pokemon kept you comfortable. You’ll see that I’ve taken your daughter hostage now as well, so how about you sign away the deed to your property and we can wrap this up before anyone gets hurt? You hear no response, other than some muffled moans. “Ah, I see that you’ve finally come to your senses, just sign here and this can all be over.

“No!”, cries Emily, “don’t do it dad, you don’t have to do it!”
As Hyrem waited inside the vehicle with Nissa and Henrietta, he listened closely to the conversation that would ensue:

“About time you got here!” That was the man on the phone, it had to be Connors! “You nearly ruined the family reunion. Welcome young lady, its Emily isn’t it?”
“Where are my parents you Ekans! You’re going to pay for this, there is no way you can get away with this!”
“You ignorant girl, I’ve gotten away with this more than once, you can’t get anywhere in this world without a little extortion. Machamp! Machoke! Bring in the girl’s parents so we can get this meeting started.” It seemed like those two Pokemon were all the guy had as far as muscle, a fair challenge to be sure, but still doable. It seemed things were going pretty sour on Emily's end, so he had to crash the party soon. With that in mind, he signaled to Henrietta to slowly open the back door of the car so he was ready to play the flute in his hand while Nissa would get herself ready to jump out at a moment's notice.

“Ah, Mr and Mrs Bridge, I hope my Pokemon kept you comfortable. You’ll see that I’ve taken your daughter hostage now as well, so how about you sign away the deed to your property and we can wrap this up before anyone gets hurt?"

“No!” he could hear Emily's pained voice. “Don’t do it, Dad, you don’t have to do it!”

That was all he needed to start playing his White Flute, and his mind started flowing with attacks for Wendy: make herself known by Roaring at the Machoke, and then using her powerful Dragon Tail to send the same Fighting-type away if her Roar didn't work. He also gave thoughts to the Pokemon beside him, telling them to wait for Wendy to appear before moving in, Nissa with Quick Attack and Acrobatics to loosen the Machoke's grip on the person it was holding before Wendy went in with her attacks, while Henrietta would use two Lick attacks to distract the Machamp and keep herself safe from its attacks by using her special Protean ability to turn herself into a Ghost-type. All of this, of course, could be changed towards one target if Wendy was indeed successful in pushing the Machoke out of the fight with her attacks.
__________________


Avatar made by din-of-hyrule
Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 11:14 PM   #297
Median Dia
Phantump Thief of Luck(?)
 
Median Dia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The West Side (of the world)
Posts: 1,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
(OOC: lol jokes on you, I had no intention of doing anything else nasty!)

Elen charges in and strikes again with another Superpower, offering a rebuttal to the enraged Oranguru. The simian lets out a snort, not overly impressed by Elen's reply and the strengthened hit.

"All Pokemon that follow the commands of a human are traitors! Most of us once belonged to trainers, trainers that mistreated us or didn't appreciate us. Charles deserted me once he realised I'm not as smart as most of my kind. Sure I'm still smarter than most, but that wasn't good enough for him!

The Oranguru began to glow in a dark aura, that seemed to grow stronger due to Elen's presence. It turns its back on the Inkay, causing him to drop his guard for a moment. The moment is all the Oranguru needs, he quickly turns and smashes a fist into Elen in an act of Foul Play. The Inkay groans, he hadn't expected the attack or the strength behind it. Looking to deal a nasty blow of his own he circles around the snarling Oranguru before dashing in to strike. His dark as night tentacles slash against the burns on the Oranguru's back, dealing a critical hit to the already hurting ape.

The normal type is visibly hurt, its massive chest heaved as it tried to recover. Rearing back on its hind legs, the Oranguru begins to beat its chest as it Psychs itself Up. Its Attack and Defence increase significantly, making it all the more threatening. To make matters worse it quickly reaches out and grabs hold of Elen. With a mighty throw it suplexes the smaller Psychic type, forcing Elen into Submission.

"You don't understand what it feels like to be abandoned", the Oranguru shouts but this was less rage than it was emotion. "Trainers like you don't care about Pokemon like us!"
As the two Psychic Types traded blows, Elen found that he had to give credit where credit was due- despite being at a disadvantage from the start, the oranguru had proven itself adept at fighting against the current. Rather than let the burn hinder their blows like most pokemon would, the ape had elected to make use of his own burgeoning strength against him, and in more ways than one!

'Tnemnodnaba fo gnileef eht wonk t'nod I, thgir er'uoy,' he answered the Sage Pokemon's venting, seeing opportunity to try and get them to see something akin to reason. 'Ot evah reven ot hguone dwsselb neeb ev'I. Flesti rof gnihtemos yas taht t'ndluohs?'

Chroma's reaction to the oranguru's reveal was a little different. "You were kicked out because you weren't smart enough? That is a really stupid reason to kick a pokemon out onto the streets!"

She looked around the room as best as she could, wondering about the reasons for each of the other pokemons' presence here. Were the lillipups here because they weren't 'thoroughbred', the rattata because their fangs couldn't pierce as well as their trainers' had initially hoped? It all seemed like a bit of a waste, especially within Fizzytopian territory- There have been a great many stories of pokemon breaking past the limits placed upon them by their very species, which certainly harder to achieve than a relatively minor handicap! Besides, the Region has Adoption Centers that would make absolutely certain that pokemon found good homes specifically for when trainers either couldn't take care of a pokemon or no longer wanted for whatever reason, so just chucking them out onto the streets was frankly irresponsible to boot. If such poor choices were all these pokemon knew, then of course they had the right to be mad- though immediately jumping to murder was on par with the sins that led them to their current predicament!

Of course, it would be naive to believe that words of understanding would let things end easily. Even if the oranguru was willing to back down at this point, chances were that the other pokemon either wouldn't let it, or would get involved themselves, and the latter option simply couldn't be risked. And then there was the fact that Elen was currently pinned beneath the lord... but that wasn't really a problem. Thankfully, having a single band of flexible cartilage instead of a complex network of stiff bones allowed for a far greater degree of mobility in this situation. He attempts to quickly squirm his way free and channel that momentum into a Tackle at the emotional creature, then twirl the movement into a Night Slash attack and flit away.

Hopefully, the oranguru will be fairly understanding of at least this part of the situation now...
__________________


Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 12:11 AM   #298
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,252
Gemini Spark- You can't wait any longer, you bring your White Flute to your mouth and begin to play a distinct melody.

"What the fuck is that?!" Connors yells, caught off guard by the musical signal. He's caught even more off guard as a terrifying roar drowns out the sound of the flute. As you and your Pokemon jump out of the back of the jeep, Wendy crashes through the tin roof, causing everyone to scatter. Emily and her parents rush to safety, Connors retreats to stand behind his Pokemon and the man who brought you here rushes for the jeep. He quickly jumps inside and starts the vehicle, its clear he has no intention of sticking around for the fight. The jeep quickly reverses and takes off out of the warehouse, leaving you alone to confront Connors.

"Who the hell are you? Nevermind, I'll work that out once I've taken you down." Wendy's terrifying entrance seems to have shaken the Machoke but the Machamp seems undeterred. It quickly forms rocks in two of its hands and hurls them with considerable force. Its aim is impeccable, each rock strikes one of Wendy's wings and the Salamence is forced to make a crash landing. The Dragon bellows at the Machamp, unimpressed with its ability to ground her. Nissa and Henrietta rush forward to assist their ally, splitting up to target one of the Fighting types each. Nissa confronts the Machoke, getting in quick with a Quick Attack before following up with some quick acrobatic strikes that leave the Machoke overwhelmed. In retaliation it lashes out with a Low Sweep, bruising Nissa's shins and causing her to wince in pain. In a display of Strength, the Machoke grabs Nissa and prepares to hurl her across the room.

Wendy was temporarily crippled but she wasn't out of the fight. Seeing Nissa in trouble, the Dragon quickly lashes out with her tail, batting the Machoke away as Nissa leaps to safety. Henrietta finds herself locked in a staring contest with the Machamp. Eyes locked, they waited for each other to make a move. The Frogadier eventually breaks the stand off, extending her tongue to lick the Machamp across the chest. Her skin glistens as her type shifts, catching the Machamp off guard as slams a Dynamic Punch into the now Ghost type's chest. The attack does nothing as Henrietta croaks in delight, she quickly licks the Machamp again. She perhaps underestimated the brawny Pokemon's brains, as it was now wise to her type shifting shenanigans. A smack of its muscle bound arm is almost enough to Knock the frogs head Off, the super effective strike was truly devastating.

"These are some of the best bodyguards money can buy", Connors chuckled with delight. "You might have caught them off guard but I assure you they are proven champions and more than capable of dealing with your poor excuses for Pokemon."



Medmana- Elen wriggles free from beneath the Oranguru, thanking Arceus for making him so flexible. The Inkay slams into the Oranguru with a Tackle, although since it now held the same defensive boosts as the Inkay, it didn't exactly do much. It lashes out with another Foul Play, dealing another strong hit to Elen although he was still in a better way than the slowly fading Oranguru. Its movements were growing slower as the burns and repetitive blows began to take a toll. Elen adds to the pain with another Night Slash, not a critical hit this time but it is enough to bring the Oranguru to its knees. Tears begin to trickle down its face as Elen flits over to hover in front of you. Looking around the church, you notice the other Pokemon present were now crying as well. Were they stirred by the Oranguru's feelings or were they perhaps being influence by them? A powerful Psychic type like Oranguru could certainly be capable of such a feat, especially since they were adept at controlling over Pokemon.

"You really care for this human so much? Count yourself lucky then, I'll never having anyone like her. Take what you came for and leave, leave me alone." The Oranguru waves its fan and the Herdier that had stolen your purse rushes out of the pews and drops it at your feet. You had what you came for, now it was probably best to leave before the Oranguru changed its mind. Right?



Kawaiiconcept- With the keyless Klefki trailing behind you, you head off through the halls in pursuit of the Pokemon who had stolen its keys. Your Pachirisu does its best to comfort Smaug, the Axew was struggling to resist the maddening effects of the castle. Your Aron however, seemed to be onto something. Sniffing around it wasn't long before he caught a scent, something familiar to him. He quickly takes off, rushing down the hallway as fast as his stumpy little legs can carry him. It doesn't take much effort for the rest of you to keep up, the Steel type stops occasionally to find the scent again but for the most part he seems to be intent on taking for you on a tour of the castle.

Eventually it seems he reaches his destination, he barrels head first through a wooden door, reducing it to splinters and startling the trio of Pokemon inside the room. The room seemed to be an old storeroom, shelves lined the walls and crates were scattered around the room. Standing in the middle of the room and greedily holding onto a key each were a Bagon, Pawniard and Meowth. The trio of thieves seemed to prize the stolen keys, which looked a bit different to what you had expected. The Bagon's key was blue, the end looked like a snowflake. The Pawniard's was yellow and the end appeared to be a thunderbolt. The Meowth's key was red, the end was shaped like a flame. Initially startled, the Pokemon were quick to retaliate. Nodding to each other, they each pointed their keys towards you. Energy explodes from each key, sending a Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and Flamethrower flying towards you. Arin and Smaug quickly push you out of the way, saving you from what would have been a tremendous hit. It seemed the thieves weren't going to give up their stolen goods without a fight.
__________________


Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 06-02-2018 at 12:33 AM.
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 10:06 AM   #299
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?
 
CyberBlastoise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
CyberBlastoise:
Witnessing the failed attack by the inexperienced Litten on the nest, and the subsequent revenge of the mother Honchkrow, it was only natural to get involved. The Litten was clearly young and out for its proving hunt, and was now in over its little hot furry head. Silver quickly gets to work having been given its orders, and begins its diversionary assault on the Honchkrow, a Water Gun soaking the devious bird as it went in with another attack on the stricken Litten, causing it to veer to the side and divert the attack, instead diving at the Squirtle with a Wing Attack, thinking it to be (quite rightly) another assailant. Your trusty Squirtle is sent spinning by the hit, before quickly returning to its usual defiant upright gait and unleashing a torrent of Bubbles, many of which strike the Honchkrow, but some slip past the great bird and strike the nest, dislodging one of the baby Murkrow and the Litten who had been using you as a distraction to get its meal. With a panicked squawk, the dislodged baby stumbles away, out through another broken window of the dilapidated shed, with the Litten in hot purrsuit. A screech from the Honchkrow rediverts your attention back to the battle however, as the great bird dives in for a quick Peck, the strike clinking off Silver’s sturdy shell, but next time it might not be in such a protected spot. Out of the corner of your eye, you see the Litten closing in on the cornered Murkrow, who, in a state of blind panic at this point, had managed to flutter up to a tree branch and was backing away down the branch, visibly terrified as it moved further and further from the safety of its mother and its nest, and closer and closer to the archaic manor, into which the branch extended through a broken window near ground level. The Honchkrow looks back to its nest, realising with a growing horror that a chick is missing, and in its flailing search catches sight of the Murkrow moments before it backs into the house, and fades into the gloom, soon followed by the Litten. The mother crow, enraged by this turn of events, does the only thing she can in such a situation: Turn on those who allowed it to happen. Namely, you and Silver. Will you face down the mother bird and quieten her screeches, or will you pursue the fiery hunter and its shadowy prey through the window and into the gloomy manor?

What will you do?
Bill assesses the situation. Either he could go through into the manor like he originally wanted to, granted to chase down the Litten and the Murkrow in the process, or he could face against an angry evolved Pokemon with his currently weakened Squirtle and other unevolved Pokemon. Somehow that decision just made itself. All that was left was to climb the tree and get to the window all the while keeping themselves from getting killed from a really angry Honchkrow. Bill pulled out a Pokeball before yelling, "Carmen, I choose you!"

The pokeball flashed before a coal-colored Delibird arrived on the scene. "Deli!" it was ready to fight, in the name of pilfering treasure everywhere, but still its motivations seem non-consequential to the moment at hand. It gave a menacing smirk towards its opponent, this time a Honchkrow. It was an Ice type versus a Flying type, there was a distinct advantage as far as it was concerned.

"Okay guys we need some teamwork. Carmen, start off with your Present to create a smokescreen. Silver follow it up with a few Bubbles, you don't need to hit it, just distract it long enough for me to get up to the roof, and recall you from there."

Unbeknownst to Bill, Carmen also planned on going into the fray and use its Frost Breath on the Honchkrow too, to rub in the type advantage, and to slow down the giant bird.

Bill got ready to make a beeline for the window. He hoped this plan would work. He took a deep breath and kept his eye on the prize, the broken window near the tree.
__________________

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
CyberBlastoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 05:51 PM   #300
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,252
CyberBlastoise- With the Litten pursuing the wayward hatchling into the manor, you decide it is best to follow them. It was certainly a better option than remaining here to fight the enraged mama Honchkrow. You release another Pokemon to aid you, the oddly coloured Delibird seems rather excited to be called on. It quickly reaches into its bag and starts tossing out presents. The tightly wrapped gifts explodes as they hit the ground, creating a veil of smoke which provides enough cover for you to make a mad dash for the tree. You find an ample amount of footholds as you begin to scale the aged trunk, making it fairly easy for you to reach the branch leading inside the manor. Silver peppers the Honchkrow with Bubbles, not doing a great amount of damage but managing to cover the bird in a thin layer of moisture. This makes it easy for Carmen, the Delibird releases a billowing Frost Breath which strikes the unsuspecting Dark type. The ice quickly spreads around its body, freezing it in a thin cocoon of ice. The Honchkrow falls from the air, crashing to the ground with a solid thud. The ice begins to crack, it wouldn't hold long but it would hold long enough.

Silver gained 2 levels
Carmen gained 1 level


You quickly shimmy across the branch and in through the broken window. Once you get both feet on the ground you quickly recall Silver, while Carmen flutters up and through the window to join you. The only light in the room is that of the Litten's mane, which sparks with embers as the feline Pokemon corners the young Murkrow. You appear to be in a kitchen, old pots and pans line the benches but with the lack of light you can't make out much else. The Litten is about ready to go in for the final strike, the Mukrow's life was about to be over before it had really even started.
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.