UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2017, 06:50 PM   #176
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats
 
OkikuMew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Quebec province, Canada
Posts: 1,663
Trading my Water Stone (yeah, that link's old) to TheKnightsFury for 500$. Thanks in advance! ^^
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 08:01 PM   #177
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading my Water Stone (yeah, that link's old) to TheKnightsFury for 500$. Thanks in advance! ^^
Accepting the Water Stone and trading $500 for it. Thanks so much Okiku!

Trade Closed
__________________
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 05:36 PM   #178
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 3,528
Slurpuff It's been 3,000 years...

Keith couldn't help but smile as he entered the Global Trade Station. And why shouldn't he? After all, this impending trade was a long time coming. He'd witnessed many Pokémon evolutions in his many years as a Trainer, and knew the various ways in which his Pokémon evolved, be it by leveling up, happiness, evolution stone, or Razor Fang in the case of his Weavile.

Except one.

Cotton had been an enigma in terms of evolution. Keith's only Fairy-type, capable of learning a wide assortment of moves, and perpetually so sweet-smelling that he actually had to go in his Heal Ball at night so his teammates could get some sleep. One of Keith's most reliable Pokémon... and he had no idea how to evolve him. The Pokédex made mention of an item called Whipped Dream, but Keith had no idea what that even was.

Until, that is, his Pokémon returned from Incognito Isle, with two big surprises for him. First and foremost being that Tinnitus had evolved into a Palpitoad, but the other one was the glob of whipped cream topped with a fake Cheri Berry that Cotton had taken to wearing on his head like a very strange hat. This, Keith soon learned, was in fact the Whipped Dream.

"Alright, Chroma should be here soon, Cotton," Keith said, as he stood by the trade machine. "You ready for this?"

"Swirl! Swirlix swirl!" Cotton responded happily, the Whipped Dream on his head jiggling as he floated around, anxiously awaiting Chroma's arrival- the Swirlix was just as eager to evolve as his Trainer was to evolve him.

"Well, shouldn't be much longer," Keith stated, checking the time on his PokéGear. Meowth, for once, had nothing to really contribute to the conversation, as he sat on Keith's shoulder. He, too, was looking forward to seeing what Cotton would look like once he evolved.


OOC: Trading my level 7 male Swirlix with the following stats, up to and including the held Whipped Dream, to MedMana for his level 20 male Inkay. Let's do this!

Quote:
Cotton
Species: Swirlix ()
Gender: Male
Level: 7
Type: Fairy
Attacks: Sweet Scent, Tackle, Calm Mind, Toxic, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Flamethrower, Thief, Hidden Power (Psychic), Energy Ball, Flash, Dazzling Gleam, Surf, Sunny Day, Light Screen, Protect, Rain Dance, Safeguard, Double Team, Facade, Attract, Psych Up, Dream Eater, Swagger, Substitute, Secret Power, Yawn, Gastro Acid, Round, Confide, Heal Bell, Fairy Wind, Copycat, Return, Fire Shield, Gummi Bomb (Psychic), Shadow Chill, Belly Drum, Sludge Wave.
Next attack learned: Play Nice (lv. 8)
Evolution; >>
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Sweet Veil
Bond: 45
Cute stat: 20
Beauty stat: 20
Tough stat: 20
Smart stat: 20
Cool stat: 20
Obtained: Pechagrove Town Square (Cable Club)
Held item: Whipped Dream
Bio:
A baking competition to celebrate the newly founded town of Pechagrove was threatened by a hungry Swirlix who was fixing to eat all of the competitors' ingredients. Keith put a stop to this by, with Hermione's help, figuring out why the Swirlix was doing this and calming him down. Afterwards, Hermione battled the Swirlix, and Keith caught him. Cotton might usually be a simple-minded glutton, but when it comes to cooking, he's a whole other swarm of Yanma. He uses his undying passion for all things edible to assist Hermione in cooking pretty much anything, always willing to lend a hand. Of course, on most other subjects, Cotton can be pretty simple-minded, but is overall quite likable. Just don't get between him and food. Especially sweet food. Cotton looooves sweet food, Pecha Berries in particular. In battle, Cotton is surprisingly cunning, one of his favorite strategies being to incapacitate enemies with Sweet Scent to create openings to attack.
*Trade Commenced*
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 06:14 PM   #179
Median Dia
Phantump Thief of Luck(?)
 
Median Dia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The West Side (of the world)
Posts: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Keith couldn't help but smile as he entered the Global Trade Station. And why shouldn't he? After all, this impending trade was a long time coming. He'd witnessed many Pokémon evolutions in his many years as a Trainer, and knew the various ways in which his Pokémon evolved, be it by leveling up, happiness, evolution stone, or Razor Fang in the case of his Weavile.

Except one.

Cotton had been an enigma in terms of evolution. Keith's only Fairy-type, capable of learning a wide assortment of moves, and perpetually so sweet-smelling that he actually had to go in his Heal Ball at night so his teammates could get some sleep. One of Keith's most reliable Pokémon... and he had no idea how to evolve him. The Pokédex made mention of an item called Whipped Dream, but Keith had no idea what that even was.

Until, that is, his Pokémon returned from Incognito Isle, with two big surprises for him. First and foremost being that Tinnitus had evolved into a Palpitoad, but the other one was the glob of whipped cream topped with a fake Cheri Berry that Cotton had taken to wearing on his head like a very strange hat. This, Keith soon learned, was in fact the Whipped Dream.

"Alright, Chroma should be here soon, Cotton," Keith said, as he stood by the trade machine. "You ready for this?"

"Swirl! Swirlix swirl!" Cotton responded happily, the Whipped Dream on his head jiggling as he floated around, anxiously awaiting Chroma's arrival- the Swirlix was just as eager to evolve as his Trainer was to evolve him.

"Well, shouldn't be much longer," Keith stated, checking the time on his PokéGear. Meowth, for once, had nothing to really contribute to the conversation, as he sat on Keith's shoulder. He, too, was looking forward to seeing what Cotton would look like once he evolved.


OOC: Trading my level 7 male Swirlix with the following stats, up to and including the held Whipped Dream, to MedMana for his level 20 male Inkay. Let's do this!



*Trade Commenced*

The scenario wasn't anywhere near as impactful for Chroma as it was for Keith, seeing as she had no pokemon that would evolve at this point in time, but it wasn't exactly a dud of a situation, either. The older man's voice had betrayed his great desire to finally give his secondary chef actual arms to work with, and Elenchos, her inkay, was always eager to see his original trainer again... and it's usually a bad idea to keep an inkay from getting what they want. With this in mind, it was a win-win situation with a bit more weight on Keith's side- not that that was a particularly bad thing, of course!

'Rehtaf, rehtaf!' Elen called his usual greeting for Keith as soon as he caught sight of the trainer, zooming across the room at a greater speed than usual.

"Hey, calm down there, Elen! We'll have plenty of time to chat in a little bit!" Chroma declared as she drew closer to the ever-growing group. "I think it would be best to get the business part out of the way first- these two have been waiting quite a long time for this!"

'Esruoc fo, ho!' the inkay agreed, nodding just as his pokeball's return beam sucked him back into the sphere.

"Well, then, Keith, I think it's time to begin!" With that, she placed her, or rather, his, inkay's ball into the trading device and confirmed her part of the transaction.

~ ~ ~

Trading my Lv. 20 inkay with the following stats with Missingno. Master for his Lv. 7 swirlix.

Quote:
Name: Elenchos
Species: Inkay
Gender: Male
Level: 20
Ability: Contrary
Nature: Quirky (No Likes or Dislikes)
Obtained: Cable Club
Held Item: None
Ball:
Contest Stats: Cute: 10, Smart: 10, Tough: 10, Cool: 10, Beauty: 10
Bond: 14
Moves Known:
--By Level:
Tackle (Lv. -), Peck (Lv. -), Constrict (Lv. -), Reflect (Lv. 4), Foul Play (Lv. 8), Swagger (Lv. 12), Psywave (Lv. 13), Topsy-Turvy (Lv. 15), Hypnosis (Lv. 18), Superpower (Lv. 48)
--By 'Birth': Camouflage
--By Tutor: Role Play
--By TM: Flamethrower
*Trade Closed*

Chroma quickly grabbed up the curious pink orb the machine sent her way and pressed the button- if Keith's information was correct, then Cotton should already be changing, and it would most certainly be a shame if he were to miss that! And sure enough, the light that the Heal Ball released refused to stop shining and shifting form- the deal was a complete success!

Quote:
*What? Your Cotton is evolving!*
...
...
...
*Congratulations! Your Cotton evolved into Slurpuff!*
~ ~ ~

Trading my Lv. 7 slurpuff with the stats (other than species) mentioned above back to Missingno. Matser in exchange for his Lv. 20 inkay. Boy, that sure lasted long!

Last edited by Median Dia; 10-08-2017 at 06:31 PM.
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 06:53 PM   #180
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 3,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Median Dia View Post

The scenario wasn't anywhere near as impactful for Chroma as it was for Keith, seeing as she had no pokemon that would evolve at this point in time, but it wasn't exactly a dud of a situation, either. The older man's voice had betrayed his great desire to finally give his secondary chef actual arms to work with, and Elenchos, her inkay, was always eager to see his original trainer again... and it's usually a bad idea to keep an inkay from getting what they want. With this in mind, it was a win-win situation with a bit more weight on Keith's side- not that that was a particularly bad thing, of course!

'Rehtaf, rehtaf!' Elen called his usual greeting for Keith as soon as he caught sight of the trainer, zooming across the room at a greater speed than usual.

"Hey, calm down there, Elen! We'll have plenty of time to chat in a little bit!" Chroma declared as she drew closer to the ever-growing group. "I think it would be best to get the business part out of the way first- these two have been waiting quite a long time for this!"

'Esruoc fo, ho!' the inkay agreed, nodding just as his pokeball's return beam sucked him back into the sphere.

"Well, then, Keith, I think it's time to begin!" With that, she placed her, or rather, his, inkay's ball into the trading device and confirmed her part of the transaction.

~ ~ ~

Trading my Lv. 20 inkay with the following stats with Missingno. Master for his Lv. 7 swirlix.



*Trade Closed*

Chroma quickly grabbed up the curious pink orb the machine sent her way and pressed the button- if Keith's information was correct, then Cotton should already be changing, and it would most certainly be a shame if he were to miss that! And sure enough, the light that the Heal Ball released refused to stop shining and shifting form- the deal was a complete success!



~ ~ ~

Trading my Lv. 7 slurpuff with the stats (other than species) mentioned above back to Missingno. Matser in exchange for his Lv. 20 inkay. Boy, that sure lasted long!
Sure enough, Chroma arrived not long after Keith did. The Poison-type Trainer chuckled and smiled as he was enthusiastically greeted by the excitable Inkay he had hatched long ago. All present were well aware that were it not for the PC storage restrictions of the time, that Inkay would have never left Keith's ownership in the first place. Not that Keith had any room to complain here, of course- Chroma proved to be quite a capable Trainer for Elenchos, and Keith knew the Inkay was happy with her. At the end of the day, that was all that really mattered.

As Elenchos was withdrawn, Keith nodded and turned to the Swirlix floating by his side. "Cotton, return," he said, holding up the Heal Ball, which sucked the Swirlix into its spherical confines, Whipped Dream and all. "And I think you're right," he added to Chroma, for she had suggested they get this show on the road. The Heal Ball quickly came to rest on Keith's end of the trade machine, and as soon as the switch was thrown, the trade was underway. The screen on the machine displayed a pair of silhouettes crossing paths as they traveled to opposite ends, the Swirlix silhouette moving to Chroma's side while Keith was approached by the Inkay silhouette. And finally, the exchange was done. Keith took hold of the Poké Ball that was in fact once his, and tossed it in the air, the better for Elenchos to get to spend at least a few minutes with his "rehtaf".

On the other end, Chroma had sent Cotton out, and Keith got to see the marvelous transformation take place at long last. The Whipped Dream glowed along with Cotton and was fused with his body. The excess fluffiness went away for the most part, though the whipped topping seemed to retain some semblance of fluff. Cotton's tail shrank away, in exchange for a pair of arms sprouting. He fell to the floor as he changed shape, no longer able to hover, but as the light faded away, that seemed to be the very last concern on the 's mind as he looked down at himself, examining his new body, and judging by his smile, liking what he saw.

And when the time came, both Cotton and Elenchos were called back to their respective balls, and the tradeback was made with no issues. "Thanks so much, Chroma," Keith thanked his friend, before tossing the Heal Ball into the air.

"Sluuuuurpuff~" Cotton exclaimed happily, materializing on the floor before Keith, who had to smile- Cotton didn't look exactly like cotton candy anymore, but he did look like some sort of fancy dessert. And he still had that aroma, as well- shrouded as ever in that Sweet Veil. Keith dug out his Pokédex and pointed it at Cotton.

"Slurpuff, the Meringue Pokémon, and the evolved form of Swirlix. A Fairy-type," droned the device. "Slurpuff's sense of smell is highly sensitive, allowing it to distinguish even the faintest of scents. It is said to practically be able to see with its nose, and it puts this skill to good use by helping pastry chefs in their work."

"Cool," grinned Keith. "I'd say it's a good thing you've gotten used to all my Poison-types by now, huh?" he said.

"Puff!" nodded Cotton, jumping up into Keith's arms and licking his face.

"Heh heh, OK, knock it off," Keith laughed. "Wow. Sense of smell that good, you're gonna be even more of a help to Hermione in the kitchen. Not to mention in battle! Let's see someone try to fool you with a Double Team ever again, hmm?" He went on in this vein for some time, even after leaving the Global Trade Station, newly-evolved Slurpuff in his arms.


OOC: Trading Median Dia "my" level 20 male Inkay for "his" level 7 male Slurpuff. Thanks so much! I'm glad I was finally able to do this evolution.

*Trade Closed*

Code:
What? Swirlix is evolving!



...

...

...!



Congratulations! Your Swirlix evolved into Slurpuff!

*Cotton learned Play Nice!*
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 07:44 PM   #181
Median Dia
Phantump Thief of Luck(?)
 
Median Dia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The West Side (of the world)
Posts: 1,184
Trading my TM Sunny Day to TheKnightsFury for his $100. Enjoy making your magnemite's Fire weakness even more pronounced!

*Trade Opened*
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 07:18 AM   #182
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Median Dia View Post
Trading my TM Sunny Day to TheKnightsFury for his $100. Enjoy making your magnemite's Fire weakness even more pronounced!

*Trade Opened*
I'm sure he can handle it ;) Trading $100 to Med for a TM Sunny Day, which I'm immediately teaching to Odysseus the Magnemite.
__________________
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 11:12 PM   #183
biggggg5
Volcano Badge
 
biggggg5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mage of Breath
Posts: 2,115
Trading my Horsea, Queendra to TheKnightsFury in exchange for my swift LMN and Wild Future updates. and my gym badge
Quote:
Queendra
Species: Horsea ()
Gender: Female
Level: 11
Type: Water
Attacks: Surf, Waterfall, Bubble, SmokeScreen, Leer, Water Gun, Water Pulse, Ice Beam, Dragonbreath, Blizzard, Whirlpool, Dive, Bounce, Octazooka, Signal Beam, Razor Wind, Clear Smog, Muddy Water, Disable, Flail, Splash, Firestream.
Next attack learned: Focus Energy (lv. 14)
Evolution: >lv. 32>>>
Nature: Undecided
Ability: Sniper
Beauty Points: 0
Cute stat: 0
Beauty stat: 0
Tough stat: 0
Smart stat: 0
Cool stat: 0
IQ: 0
Obtained: Cable Club
Birthday: December 17th
*Trade Opened*
__________________
PASBL stats
FB stats
Wild Future Stuff


Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Spoiler: show
biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 11:17 PM   #184
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
Trading my Horsea, Queendra to TheKnightsFury in exchange for my swift LMN and Wild Future updates. and my gym badge


*Trade Opened*
Thanks Biggles, glad I could give her a happy home. Accepting

Trade closed
__________________
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 01:59 PM   #185
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge
 
Ex-Admiral Insane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Neverland
Posts: 1,609
Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Trading my Lv.31 Swirlix with Whipped Dream to Missingo Master for, shall we say, 1 Rare Candy?

Trade Started
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 02:31 PM   #186
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 3,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
Trading my Lv.31 Swirlix with Whipped Dream to Missingo Master for, shall we say, 1 Rare Candy?

Trade Started
Halloween tended to be a bustling time for all in the Fizzytopia region, and indeed, for Keith, things just kept on going. Lucas, an acquaintance of his (he hesitated to say "friend", considering that when last they met, Lucas had been tricked into perceiving Keith as an intruder, and then the base was destroyed, partly by Lucas's rampaging Slaking, and partly by a freaking tornado- not exactly the best of first impressions, Keith reasoned), had sought his help in evolving one of his Pokémon. The same kind of Pokémon Keith recently had help evolving for himself.

"Alright, here we go," he said, pulling the lever and activating the trade machine. This swapped out his Rare Candy for a Safari Ball, which clued Keith in as to where Lucas had gotten this Pokémon. Briefly he recalled the Friend Safari, and the Froakie he'd caught there, before taking the Safari Ball and tossing it into the air. "Go, Whitefloss!" Keith exclaimed.

And there appeared Lucas's Swirlix in a flash of light. As was the case with Cotton, Keith saw that Whitefloss was also wearing a Whipped Dream like a highly edible hat. And then, the Swirlix started glowing, absorbing the Whipped Dream into his body, making it a part of him. And the glowing faded just as quickly, revealing a where a Swirlix stood mere moments ago.

"Cool," smiled Keith. He held out the Safari Ball. "Now, Whitefloss, return," he added, withdrawing the Slurpuff, before placing the camouflage sphere back on the trade machine.


OOC: Trading my Rare Candy for EAI's Swirlix.

*Trade Closed*

Code:
What? Swirlix is evolving!



...

...

...!



Congratulations! Your Swirlix evolved into Slurpuff!
And trading "my" level 31 Slurpuff to EAI for "his" Rare Candy.

*Trade Commenced*
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 02:35 PM   #187
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge
 
Ex-Admiral Insane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Neverland
Posts: 1,609
Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Halloween tended to be a bustling time for all in the Fizzytopia region, and indeed, for Keith, things just kept on going. Lucas, an acquaintance of his (he hesitated to say "friend", considering that when last they met, Lucas had been tricked into perceiving Keith as an intruder, and then the base was destroyed, partly by Lucas's rampaging Slaking, and partly by a freaking tornado- not exactly the best of first impressions, Keith reasoned), had sought his help in evolving one of his Pokémon. The same kind of Pokémon Keith recently had help evolving for himself.

"Alright, here we go," he said, pulling the lever and activating the trade machine. This swapped out his Rare Candy for a Safari Ball, which clued Keith in as to where Lucas had gotten this Pokémon. Briefly he recalled the Friend Safari, and the Froakie he'd caught there, before taking the Safari Ball and tossing it into the air. "Go, Whitefloss!" Keith exclaimed.

And there appeared Lucas's Swirlix in a flash of light. As was the case with Cotton, Keith saw that Whitefloss was also wearing a Whipped Dream like a highly edible hat. And then, the Swirlix started glowing, absorbing the Whipped Dream into his body, making it a part of him. And the glowing faded just as quickly, revealing a where a Swirlix stood mere moments ago.

"Cool," smiled Keith. He held out the Safari Ball. "Now, Whitefloss, return," he added, withdrawing the Slurpuff, before placing the camouflage sphere back on the trade machine.


OOC: Trading my Rare Candy for EAI's Swirlix.

*Trade Closed*

Code:
What? Swirlix is evolving!



...

...

...!



Congratulations! Your Swirlix evolved into Slurpuff!
And trading "my" level 31 Slurpuff to EAI for "his" Rare Candy.

*Trade Commenced*
Thanks again. Might edit the posts to contain a bit of RP later on.

Trading the 1 Rare Candy back to Missingo Master for my new Lv.31 Slurpuff.

*Trade Closed*
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 06:26 PM   #188
Maskerade
Cascade Badge
 
Maskerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 295
Trading $500 to morningstar for 2 Mysterious Gummis.

Thanks! ^^

*Trade started*
__________________
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:40 PM   #189
morningstar
ようせいのお姫様
 
morningstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Ultra Space
Posts: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Trading $500 to morningstar for 2 Mysterious Gummis.

Thanks! ^^

*Trade started*
2 Mysterious Gummis for Mask's $500.

Enjoy!

*Trade closed*
__________________



morningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 07:36 PM   #190
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind
 
Schala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,039
Trading 30 Rare Candies to Meetan for $6,000.

*Trade Started*
Schala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 07:46 PM   #191
Meetan
Cascade Badge
 
Meetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: England
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schala View Post
Trading 30 Rare Candies to Meetan for $6,000.

*Trade Started*
Trading $6000 to Schala for 30 rare candies! Thanks, fam!
__________________
Meetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:04 AM   #192
Sandaa
Yayyy
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 641
Gifting Alice 2 candies for hoing out her Pineco lmao

*trade started*
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 07:08 PM   #193
Meetan
Cascade Badge
 
Meetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: England
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Gifting Alice 2 candies for hoing out her Pineco lmao

*trade started*
Collecting my pimp payment of two candies. Thanks, fam!
__________________
Meetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 12:16 AM   #194
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,011
Trading $6000 to Schala for 30 Rare Candies. Trade Open
__________________
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 12:25 AM   #195
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind
 
Schala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Trading $6000 to Schala for 30 Rare Candies. Trade Open
Trading TheKnightsFury 30 Candies for $6000.

*Trade Closed*
Schala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 05:22 PM   #196
Maskerade
Cascade Badge
 
Maskerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 295
Gifting my Thunder Stone (1/1) to Sniz.
__________________
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 01:03 AM   #197
Sneaze
I'm sorry, Talon :(
 
Sneaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sigs Hell
Posts: 5,683
Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Gifting my Thunder Stone (1/1) to Sniz.
Thanks so much! Receiving 1x Thunderstone.

Trade??? Closed.
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 02:35 AM   #198
myahoo
Cascade Badge
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 474
Gifting my Thunderstone to Sniz.

Happy evolving!
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 02:54 AM   #199
Sneaze
I'm sorry, Talon :(
 
Sneaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sigs Hell
Posts: 5,683
Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Gifting my Thunderstone to Sniz.

Happy evolving!
lol thanks.

Trade????? Closed
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 02:57 AM   #200
Sandaa
Yayyy
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 641
Trading my Lv.20 male Ninjask with EM Endure to Mask for 2 candies. Thanks!

Trade open.
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.