UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Generic Tourney Forum

Old 04-12-2009, 10:11 PM   #1
Firewater
Volcano Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Firewater
WIT Round 2: Spikkle vs. Dream Breaker

anyway, you two are here and there, it doesn't matter but here's the rules.

2 vs. 2 single
Return = KO
Slapstick
Equilevel
96 Hour DQ with one extension, Pokebowl Style

Both of you are to PM me your 6 pokemon, 1st choice and attacks- following which Dream Breaker being the higher seed will attack first.

Meanwhile, the arena for this round is....

Greenhouse (Indoor. Advanced Arena for Indoor Battles): An advanced level arena, not recommended for novice referees or trainers. A large glass & metal structure (Usually either a dome or a box shape), covering a sort of indoor forest or rainforest.
Optional Special Rules: Easily Destroyed, Fire Sprinklers, Weather (Heat Wave or Storm only), Wild Pokémon (Forest or Tropical, as applicable). May not have a Stadium. If Fire Sprinklers is to be used, Fire Sprinkler Supply Pump is recommended also.

Meanwhile, to help me are Skid, and Gull... two familiar pokemon to you two, or my Marshtomp and Pelliper for short. anyway, whenever you are ready...

begin!
Old 05-12-2009, 03:23 AM   #2
Spikkle
Cascade Badge

Send a message via MSN to Spikkle
Are we nearly there yet?
Spikkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:04 PM   #3
Firewater
Volcano Badge

If you can find DB, or anyway to contact him, then we can start. otherwise, he's more than abused the DQ limit. so you can call it if you wish
Old 05-23-2009, 03:32 AM   #4
Spikkle
Cascade Badge

I'll try sending him a reminder PM, but if there's nobody home within, say, the normal DQ limit, then it's a shame but I'll have to call it.

Spikkle ------ Hollo ------ Tyke ------ Kooky Monster ------ Blake ------ Rockon

PASBL Squad | Fizzy Bubbles | Winner of deo's Award for Least Intelligent Comment of All Time

Need refs for: vs. Copy (new match)

Bonus:
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranidos View Post
Pikachu is like me when I play tennis. If I play someone that sucks, I start to suck and lose. But if I play someone good, I play somewhat decently and still lose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
"One cross referee; one wayward pinch of banned narcotic substance, one RNG... AND KABLOOIE!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Emperor View Post
And the round starts off with both Pokemon pulling out a Monopoly Board and.. it seems to work! Relicanth starts things off by picking the Tophat. Vulpix seems to be upset, as he coveted that piece. Luckily for him he does just that! Vulpix uses Covet and gets to play with the Tophat piece. Relicanth looks quite upset by these turn of events, and decides to use the Car instead!

The round continues with Relicanth landing on Central Avenue! He decides to purchase the property.. it's super effective! Vulpix instead decides to use Imprison! Suddenly Relicanth finds himself in jail! What an exciting twist! The round ends with Relicanth unable to do anything else at the moment.

Old 05-23-2009, 08:56 AM   #5
Firewater
Volcano Badge

you could call it now... I mean, it's been a month and a half- but I applaud your restraint. 96 Hr DQ wait starts... NOW!
Old 05-31-2009, 03:55 PM   #6
Spikkle
Cascade Badge

Looks like I'm through. Joy.

Spikkle ------ Hollo ------ Tyke ------ Kooky Monster ------ Blake ------ Rockon

PASBL Squad | Fizzy Bubbles | Winner of deo's Award for Least Intelligent Comment of All Time

Need refs for: vs. Copy (new match)

Bonus:
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranidos View Post
Pikachu is like me when I play tennis. If I play someone that sucks, I start to suck and lose. But if I play someone good, I play somewhat decently and still lose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
"One cross referee; one wayward pinch of banned narcotic substance, one RNG... AND KABLOOIE!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Emperor View Post
And the round starts off with both Pokemon pulling out a Monopoly Board and.. it seems to work! Relicanth starts things off by picking the Tophat. Vulpix seems to be upset, as he coveted that piece. Luckily for him he does just that! Vulpix uses Covet and gets to play with the Tophat piece. Relicanth looks quite upset by these turn of events, and decides to use the Car instead!

The round continues with Relicanth landing on Central Avenue! He decides to purchase the property.. it's super effective! Vulpix instead decides to use Imprison! Suddenly Relicanth finds himself in jail! What an exciting twist! The round ends with Relicanth unable to do anything else at the moment.

Old 05-31-2009, 07:39 PM   #7
Firewater
Volcano Badge

does it matter?

DB seemed to dissapear and not come back. DQ time has been more than used, this match is about a month and a half late.

Spikkle wins by DQ

I get 1 SP
Spikkle/DB gain 1 TP (DB whenever he gets here)

...kind of sad though- I'd have fought harder last round if I knew we were getting a bye, lol- anyway, good luck in round 3 Spikkle.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Generic Tourney Forum