Ness vs Lucas
1v1
Equiall 1
Singles
Slapstick
72 HR DQ
Switch = KO
Lawn Arena
As the two children approach the battle field, a portal suddenly appears and a young man dressed in all white jumps out. "Oh, I see you both have already meet so with out further interruptions, I shall explain how the order will go." He says.
Both of you will PM me your choices and orders.
I will ref.
Ness will order
Lucas will counter order
I ref again
And the order of who orders first will alternate back and forth

So both of you send me your pokes and orders and we'll go from there.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ness
Poo- Level 1 male Abra
Confide it out of whatever the opponent uses follow up with a Shadow Ball.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lucas
Kumatora- level 1 female Abra
Metronome then Toxic
Round 1: The Two True Users of PK Starstorm

As the two pokemon are released, they both briefly open their eyes to see each other. They blink their eyes before closing them again. "So Abra v. Abra then. Lets get some information on this species."
Quote:
Originally posted by Phone-Dex
Abra (Psychic): Abra sleep most of their live. Therefore, they are more resistant (but not completely immune) to sleep-inducing moves and have a 75% chance of successfully attacking with the move Sleep Talk. Abra can see in the dark. Teleporting also requires slightly less energy.
Kumatora makes the first move as she thinks she can hear music, and begins to move her finger side to side, like a Metronone. She suddenly stops and opens her mouth slightly to reveal a Hyperactive ball of white energy preparing to shoot out like a Beam. Poo feels as though his opponent is preparing something big. Feeling worried, Poo Confides a secret in his opponent. According to a traslator installed on the ref's phone, it is revealed that this secret had to do with Poo eating Lucas' food. Somewhat shocked at this, Kumatora closes her mouth, and therefore losses her focus on the attack, and feels like she had a drop in her Special Attack. Slightly agitated that she couldn't fire her beam of destruction, she decides to take a more tactical route, by launch globs of poison, hoping that she can Toxic her dopelganger. The poison makes contact with the other Abra, and they begin to soak in to his bloodstream. Poo begins to gather Shadows into his hands, in the shape of a Ball, which he then throws. Kumatora is hit by the ball and is pushed back slightly by the impact. Luckily for her, she didn't get the Special Defence drop.

Summary
Poo didn't take any damage but his poisoning will start next round. Ghost energy is basically gone.

Kumatora is behind on health, due to that shadow ball. Her poison energy is gone. She also has a drop to Special Attack.
Both are good for two

Ness, it's your go

Miror: Having glanced over this, everything looks good in regards to accuracy, summary is succinct and vague while still providing the necessary info, only real complaint is that the reffing could probably be fleshed out a bit more, but it's certainly not bad. PM for a test.

Last edited by Miror; 03-21-2016 at 02:29 PM.
Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 10:37 PM   #127
Beautiful Savage
Go Away.

Me V. Equal-to-Heaven
Me V. Dirkac

Quote:
Jessica V. Kilgrave
1v1
Singles
Equilevel 1
Singles
Slapstick
Arena: Lawn
Hello and welcome, one and all, to a battle between to bots controlled by me! On one side of the field, we have Jessica. Facing her on the opposite is Kilgrave. So I binge watched Jessica Jones over the weekend, sue me. The Arena today is a vanilla Lawn Arena. We all know and love it, so I don't really see the point in finding the description to copy and paste. It's just a grassy field. So without further ado, let's squad up and get orders!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
A Lawn arena, huh? My Hippopotas Trish sounds perfect for this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgrave
I'll be using my Nidoran (M) named Zebediah. Start off by drenching Hippopotas with Toxic goop, then hit her with an Ice Beam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
Okay Trish, use Dig to avoid Toxic, then pop up behind her and use Bulldoze.

Conditions couldn't be better out here on this Lawn today. There's not a cloud in sight in the sky, and almost no wind. The two trainers politely exchange customaries, both excited for the battle to come. Jessica launches her Pokeball first, revealing a Hippopotas. Next, Kilgrave throws a Pokeball of his own, this one releasing a Male Nidoran. Both Pokemon appear to be filled to the brim with energy and passion. Let's take a look at the stats, shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter
Hippopotas - Hippopotas are full of sand and are able to use the sand in their body to produce Sandstorms, instead of relying on the sand in the arena. Their Sandstorm attack is more persistent than those used by other Pokémon and will last longer and deal more damage. Unlike real life hippos, Hippopotas prefer dry, arid environments and will fight more enthusiastically in such conditions.

Nidoran (M) - Nidoran M (Poison): Nidoran have sensitive hearing, at the expense of being more vulnerable to sound based status attacks. Pokémon who make contact with Nidoran using a physical move have a 10% chance of being poisoned.
And just like that, the battle has started! Zebediah wastes no time getting to it, charging up Poison energy in his mouth to get ready to spit a long range Toxic glob at his opponent. Seeing the purple rat preparing his attack, Trish begins to try and Dig her way away. But alas, even a Hippopotas' digging skills are not fast enough to outspeed Zebediah's poison-creating glands, and the poisonous goop manages to partially splash Trish's back. The rodent catches a glimpse of Trish shuddering as the toxins seep into her system, and then is left looking around, wondering where his nemesis would turn up next.

While Zebediah is nervously glancing back and forth, Trish reappears on the other side of the field ready to bring some offense of her own. Zebediah hears the hippo resurface and turns to face it only to realize he is too late to stop what's coming next. All he can do is try to stay balanced while taking Trish's Bulldoze full force. Once the ground starts shaking, however, Zebediah realizes that he finally has a chance to pull ahead, and begins to charge Ice energy in its mouth. Trish simply watches, not quite understanding what's about to happen. Without warning, a Beam of Ice energy shoots out of Zebediah's mouth, hitting her square in the face. Trish is left shivering as the first round comes to a close.

Zebediah took a hit but is still looking good in the health and energy departments. He has enough Ice Energy remaining for another Ice Beam. Trish, on the other hand, is looking a little worse for wear than Zebediah but is still fresh and ready to go for next round.

Miror: All well on the western front here too, with the only potential complaint being over something up to ref's discretion so not really anything to worry about. Good job, send us a PM for a test.

Last edited by Miror; 03-21-2016 at 02:30 PM.
Beautiful Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 01:21 AM   #128
Mercutio
Banned

Good reference. A+grade.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 05:23 AM   #129
Beautiful Savage
Go Away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Good reference. A+grade.
Thank you kind man
Old 12-15-2015, 12:55 AM   #130
Mercutio
Banned

Maybe you LOs should prioritise evals this holiday period.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 02:31 PM   #131
Miror
Marsh Badge

So much for this being Dave's school ;P jk Ily Dave <3

Anyhow, things have happened. Congrats to our ungraded refs!
Old 04-16-2016, 05:27 PM   #132
Fairfax
space monkey mafia

Location: the chamber i built where all the robots scream at you
Send a message via Skype™ to Fairfax
Vs. Machamp-X
Vs. Myles Fowl II

Quote:
dj_mankiewicz (Challenger) VS Wrestleman (Acceptor)
1v1
Equilevel 1
Slapstick
Switch = KO
24HR DQ
Arena: Clay
Hello to all the battling fans here today! I’m Fairfax, and I’m going to be the referee for this here match. As such, I welcome you all to the Clay arena, a familiar sight for many Trainers. There’s something to be said for simplicity, isn’t there? The solid, nondescript ground beneath a Pokémon’s feet, the pristine white outline of the field boundaries shining in the noonday sun, that sense of unbridled competition that comes from an even playing field...you can’t beat the classics, that’s what I always say.

As for our two trainers, I’ll take this time to remind them of the order of events.
-dj_mankiewicz, as the challenger, will post his squad picks.
-Wrestleman as the acceptor, will post his squad picks, followed by his first Pokemon.
-dj_mankiewicz posts his first Pokemon, along with his orders.
-Wrestleman responds with his orders.
-I will post the first round summary with the results.
-The attacking order switches, with Wrestleman posting his orders first.
-dj_mankiewicz responds with his orders, I ref the second round, and we keep switching every round until a winner is declared!

With that out of the way, let’s get those orders sent in and this show on the road!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestleman
Sterrance the Male Piplup, I choose you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_mankiewicz
To battle, Long Pants the Male Scraggy! Close in with Power-Up Punch, followed by Thunder Punch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestleman
Protect from Power-Up Punch. Drill Peck!
The two trainers stand on opposite sides of the chalky outline of the Clay field. On our left, the challenger, Wrestleman, activates the opening mechanism on his first Poké Ball, and...wait, how does he do that with boxing gloves on? Never mind. The capsule flies through the air, opening with a flash of light and revealing his first battler of the match: a Piplup by the name of Sterrance. Look at Sterrance. Aw, Sterrance! I want one! Look at him flap his little wings and look all determined. In response, Wrestleman’s opponent has tossed his hat--along with his Poké Ball--into the ring as well. Ever the terrific athlete, dj_mankiewicz's counterpick to Sterrance is none other than Long Pants, the Scraggy. Long pants, battling fans! The longest pants! Everybody everybody! Longest pants! Long long long long...well, that’s enough from me about our combatants. Let’s see what our trusty Pokédex has to say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBDex
Piplup (Water): Piplup are very proud Pokémon and will not be discouraged easily. If their attack fails, they will become more energetic and have a 10% chance of getting a slight boost to both attack and special attack. They have a fine layer of down that allows them to swim in cold water comfortably and endure freezing temperatures. They are also familiar with the Flying type. As starter Pokémon, their Water-type attacks are slightly more powerful when they drop below 1/3 health.
[Water]: Water-type Pokémon are generally able to hold their breath and/or breathe underwater. The time varies, from several rounds in the case of birds, mammals and reptiles to indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are generally good swimmers, with fish excelling the most, and are better at manipulating Water for moves like Surf and Whirlpool than other Pokémon, using less energy to do so even outside of water. Their Surf and Whirlpool attacks do not lose potency when used without a water source.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBDex
Scraggy (Fighting/Dark): The yellow portion around their lower body which resemble pants are actually a shed skin which is very thick and rubbery. This skin can be used as defense, reducing damage from attacks when pulled up over their torso. As Pokémon found around urban areas, they somewhat more resistant to Fairy attacks despite their typing.
[Fighting]: Fighting-type Pokémon train extensively, more than any other Pokémon type, giving them greater endurance and readiness than other Pokémon and allowing them to push themselves harder for longer. They are more accurate with their physical blows and more adept at blocking and countering physical attacks, able to do this against most physical assaults. Being physically powerful, they can lift much more than normal Pokémon, though this does not grant them an attack boost. They fight more enthusiastically in urban environments but are not adversely affected by more natural surroundings.
[Dark]: Dark-types can see in the dark. They fight more enthusiastically at night and are more effective at hiding in dark environments than other Pokémon, though light does not adversely affect them. Their Dark type attacks will also become much more intimidating during the night, giving them a small additional chance to flinch. They are immune to the damaging effects of Psychic-type energy but may still be lifted and manipulated by telekinesis. They are slightly better at tricking opponents than other Pokémon, allowing them to plant more potent curses and to use moves like Feint Attack to greater effect.

With no clear type differential, it looks like this match-up is going to be anybody’s game. Both Pokemon are raring to go, a glint of determination in their eyes. It doesn’t get any more exciting than this! Let the Clay Arena battle...COMMENCE!

Right out of the gate, Long Pants sets his offensive plans into motion. Extending his pale yellow hand, he points menacingly at his opponent (er, about as well as one can with those stubby little fingers of his), letting him know that he’s in for a world of hurt. Long Pants starts to run towards Sterrance, who steps his left flipper behind him and braces himself. As Long Pants continues his approach, he curls his hand into a fist, which begins to radiate energy; a Power-Up that’s bound to make his attack carry quite the Punch. He closes in on Sterrance, brings forward his fist...and collides with a brilliant green dome of Protective energy, shattering it without leaving so much as scratch on the plucky penguin.

Sterrance breathes a sigh of relief, before a crackling sound and a sudden realization causes him to freeze up. Looking back at his crafty opponent, Sterrance sees a nasty smile form on the Scraggy’s face. Even though his first punch didn’t land, Long Pants still got a nice boost in physical strength from that Power-Up--and based on his grin, he’s more than happy to use it. Charging up the same fist with Electric energy, he swings it forward into his foe’s gut, the Thunder Punch knocking Sterrance up into the air in a short arc, and onto his back. Ouch! That electricity didn’t look like it mixed well with Sterrance’s Water-typing.

Far from letting himself be out-typespammed, Sterrance picks himself up, dusts himself off, and begins focusing his Flying energy as Long Pants shows off to the referee. Seriously, buddy, I get it. You landed a super-effective hit. Very impressive. When he’s finally done bragging, he turns back to his shocked opponent...wait, where’d he go? Frantically looking around to find the blasted bird, Long Pants glances towards the sky...just as a spinning Sterrance slams into his face beak-first, spinning like a Drill to increase the damage done by a Peck. Sterrance neatly leaps backwards off of the Scraggy, landing on his own two feet, while Long Pants reels from the strike. What an exchange of power!

SUMMARY:
Though Long Pants took the worser of the two blows, neither battler's dipped more than halfway into their first third. Both are practically fresh and definitely good for two. Long Pants has enough Electric energy for another Thunder Punch, while the Flying-familiar Sterrance can easily fire off a couple more Drill Pecks. Long Pants' attack boost should stick around for another couple rounds or so.

Orders from Wrestleman.

Connor: This is good on description and on mechanics. I like that you actually picked up that Power-Up Punch can proc the attack boost even if it strikes a Protect, good stuff. Send me a PM and I'll get you your test!

Last edited by Connor; 06-16-2016 at 03:03 PM.
Fairfax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 04:30 PM   #133
Connor
Who Knows?

So for those who were passed and weren't handed an actual test (I feel there may be a few), drop me a VM and I will get them to you asap.

I'll get round to looking at yours, Fairfax, soon enough.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 08:15 PM   #134
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8

Coolz8 v Dirkac
Celebii151 vs. Coolz8

“Welcome, everyone to today’s match, I’m Dave.”
“And I’m John.”
“This a historic event where two individuals have popped up to settle their differences. “
“Yes, definitely. We’re going to have a bit of a small matchup today, with Coolz8 as our referee.”
“We’re here to shoutcast the events of this match, as the referee oversees and discerns anything that transpires. So John, who are our contenders?”

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Watson
John vs. Sherlock
1v1
Singles
Slapstick
Equilevel 1
Lawn Arena
“This should be a friendly match. However, one of them seems a bit frustrated. Anyway, Let’s begin!”
“John, send out your pokemon. The other John.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by John
Riolu, It’s your turn.

Sherlock, if you dare vanish on me again, I’ll disqualify you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
The game is on. Natu, release.

Start off with a Psyshock, then follow-up with Air Cutter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John
Riolu, close in on him with a Crunch, then strike next with an Ice Punch.
“Our first match starts off with two pokemon. John decides to start off with a canine fighter, Riolu.
Sherlock responds with Natu, a weird-eyed psychic bird.”

Quote:
Riolu (Fighting): Riolu have an underdeveloped ability to sense aura. This gives them a vague idea of the opponent's whereabouts, making them more likely to hit a foe when unable to see it. All baby Pokémon's techniques that are based on cuteness (such as Charm, Attract, Sweet Kiss, etc) are slightly more effective.

Natu (Psychic/Flying): Natu can fly, but not fast or well, so most of their movement consists of hopping. They are capable of holding very still, which makes them harder to spot if they're hiding, particularly owing to their tiny stature. Their Future Sight attack takes slightly less energy than usual to use. Techniques that involve holding eye contact will be slightly more effective when used by Natu.
“And it begins. Natu keeps its position, keeping a focused gaze. The Riolu stares back, keeping a readied stance. Natu then creates a bright burst of psychic energy, and it swiftly rushes towards Riolu. As soon as the burst of particles hit, the Riolu cringes in pain and psychic energy courses all throughout his body. It appears to have travelled all throughout, shocking his body in every bit it passes from head to toe. However, Riolu recovers quickly and starts to close in on the Natu, its eyes blankly staring at him in a fierce rage. As soon as it gets within range, it opens its mouth, infuses it with Dark energy, and Crunches down on the Natu. The Natu squawks loudly, and it seems to have lost a bit of guard against further special attacks. “
“Well, Dave, the Natu definitely did not take this lightly. It starts to beat its wings, and after a bit of time it launches sharp bits of air easily cutting through the Riolu that happens to be within proximity. The Riolu isn’t taking any more of this, however, and charges his fist down into the feathered pokemon, quickly sending a bright blue, cold Ice Punch into Natu’s plumage. The blow sends a blunt, punchy sound across the field, and amazingly, the Natu remains unfrozen. The Natu is pushed back slightly, and both pokemon are looking a bit battered but still good to go.”

Summary:

“Well then on Riolu’s side, he took a bit of a beating this round from that bit of typespam. He’s nearing the end of his first third of health. Natu, however, has gone a tad further, at the edge of his first third.”
“Energy-wise, both have merely completed their first round with attacks of similar capacity, and both are still good for two.
Riolu, on the other hand, has used some of his Ice and Dark energy reserves. he has a bit less than 2/3 Ice and a bit even less Dark energy left.”

Watson, You’re up next.

Connor: Alright, first thing I want to address is that you should read the Attack Descriptions as you're refereeing. Your blunder was minor - you mentioned Crunch lowered Special Defence when it in fact lowers physical Defence. Still, it's enough for me to make this recommendation, even if it would be harsh to fail you because of. Secondly, your summary descriptions are awkwardly phrased, even though I get the impression you have took note of the health and energy properly. Both of these come with experience though, so beyond advising you make sure you are up to date with Attack Descriptions, I have little else to add, since the remainder of this read clearly. PM me and I'll get you a test through as soon as I can.

Last edited by Connor; 07-20-2016 at 03:48 AM.
Coolz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 04:55 PM   #135
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'

Send a message via Skype™ to Kyuu-Tales
Here comes the Kyuu (and her sample)!

Sample Reffings (2006) [SPPf]
Single Battles
(1)
(2)

Double Battles
(1)

Battle Proofs
Single Battles
(1) = Vs. Altocharizard55 =
- (2006) [SPPf]: First match.
- (2016) [UPN]: Our (re)match. {LOSS}
(2) = Vs. Trot Away = (2016) [SPPf]
(3) = (Little Cup Round 1) Vs. Fairfax = (2016) [SPPf]

Double Battles
(4) = Vs. MewSP = (2006) [SPPf]

Greetings ladies and gents, Referee Kyuu-Tales reporting live from the Concrete Arena! Today, yours truly has the honor of overseeing a match between Taltose and Aseali. As per standard procedure, the two trainers have agreed to a set of conditions prior to the match:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Specs.
2 vs. 2
Singles
Equiall 2
Slapstick
Switch = KO
36-Hour DQ
Arena: Concrete Arena (Outdoor)
Spoiler: show
Concrete (Indoor/Outdoor. Standard Arena for Indoor Battles): A basic, standard terrain.
Allow me to briefly touch upon the order of battle a final time before we get this show on the road.

- Aseali, the challenger, will post her squad of six Pokémon.
- The acceptor, Taltose, will post his own squad of Pokémon and selects his first Pokémon.
- Aseali posts her first Pokémon and orders.
- Taltose responds in turn with his own orders.
- I will provide a blow-by-blow description of the round.
- Commands will then be issued in reverse, with Taltose posting his orders first.
- Aseali will likewise submit her orders.
- I will proceed to narrate the second round as I did previously, and we will continue in this fashion until a winner is decided!

Returning to their respective sides of the field, Taltose and Aseali exchange stern glances one last time before reaching for miniature spheres at their waists. A distinct “click” is heard as both orbs double in size and issue streams of white light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltose
Give it your all! Go, Kathi!
The light dissipates before Taltose to reveal his prim and proper Flaaffy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokéDex
Flaaffy (Electric): A Flaaffy's wool is slightly charged and any Pokémon not resistant to electricity who comes into physical contact with Flaaffy has a 20% chance of flinching, subject to diminishing returns. Flaaffy have the ability to use the balls on their tails as lights. While not as powerful as a Flash attack, they light up the arena without blinding opponents or allies, and doing so takes almost no energy to maintain. It is considered one move for a Flaaffy to light its tail. This will, however, make it a more obvious target for Pokémon who can see in dark areas.
Aseali meanwhile nods in approval as her gaze passes over a most svelte-looking Sneasel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokéDex
Sneasel (Dark/Ice): A Sneasel can retract or extend its claws at will. When moving and trying to be stealthy, a Sneasel will retract its claws. When attacking or moving on slippery surfaces, they will be extended. Attacks made using its claws deal 1.1x more damage than usual. Sneasel are adept at hiding itself and can move completely silently. They are also very agile and adept climbers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aseali
Genoit, get in there and show them who the real boss of the brawl is! Use Double Team to throw her attention every which way. Then Slash at her abdomen for maximum effect!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltose
Not so fast! Kathi, release a Shock Wave to make short work of the clones. As the real Sneasel closes in, time an Iron Tail strike directly to the jowls!
Breaking into a sprint, Genoit hits things off with running start; strafing left and right to produce four perfect Double Team clones. Unfazed by her opponent’s dexterous maneuvering, Kathi responds per her trainer’s orders, conjuring a crackling blue mass into a spread of Shock Wave rivulets. In a matter of seconds the arcing phalanxes disperse among the swath of Sneasels, dispelling the doppelgangers and zapping the real Sharp Claw Pokémon. Genoit growls low, his feature downward drawn in a grimace. He clutches briefly at his torso but soon continues to zigzag towards his opponent.

The Wool Pokémon widens her stance, her tail shimmering with the ferrous luminescence of Iron. Sneasel huffs as if blatantly deeming the display suspect and responds by jumping laterally to quickly clear the distance between he and his opponent. Before Flaaffy can blink, Genoit raises his claw and dives at Kathi to draw a Slash along the Flaaffy’s wool-less left flank, ushering a pained bleat from the Electric-type’s throat. Before he can grin at his opponent’s response, the dizzying force of Kathi’s Tail smacks him across his cheek. Genoit cries aloud upon impact, his lithe frame careening aloft some feet before his back greets raw pavement. Genoit regains somewhat stilted footing moments later, wearing a resilient sneer to convey his determination to carry on with the fight.

At the end of the round, Genoit is nearing the end of his first third. Kathi sustained only solid damage and remains quite fresh by comparison. Both are good for two.

Connor: Two things. The first is that Shock Wave should arguably not really be dispersing Double Team clones quite as easily as you seem to imply in your refereeing here. Shock Wave is hard to dodge because it is an attack which approaches very quickly and to the eye seems unpredictable, not because it has some sort of special homing capability. It is possible to avoid it, it is just generally harder than other moves. The second thing is that your summary seems to have an actual damage term in it - do not do this. Your summaries should give a more vague description to the battlers - you do this quite well with the other parts of your summary, but the inclusion of 'solid' when that is the damage term used for Slash is very dodgy to me, so bear this in mind. Otherwise your description is clear if a little sparse, and you have a handle on how the health/energy system works, so go ahead and PM me for your test.

Last edited by Connor; 08-17-2016 at 05:13 AM.
Kyuu-Tales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 02:30 PM   #136
Snorby
Lacking in Beef

Hey everyone! I'm here to announce a slight change to ref tests. As of now, you may apply to become a referee even if you don't have two completed matches. If you haven't completed those matches, you'll need to do a mock round like everyone had to do before to get your test. If you've already done two matches, you can get your test right away without the need for a mock round- you can just ask for a test right here in this thread.

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Referees Forum