UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2017, 10:29 PM   #26
Sandaa
Cascade Badge
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altocharizard55 View Post

Withering Woods

Sandaa

‘Something or other lay in wait for him, amid the twists and the turns of the months and the years, like a crouching Beast in the Jungle. It signified little whether the crouching Beast were destined to slay him or to be slain.’

While perhaps not the most harmonious squadron to ever step foot into an eerie forest, the trio seemed to be damn effective at forging ahead through the rapidly thickening underbrush. Thorn, the de-facto leader of the troop, seems to be quite at home in the somewhat arid forest, begrudgingly paving the way his other two party members. The three could not help but notice the deafening silence pervading the inky woodlands they were traversing, only being sparsely interrupted by the rustling of the brush beneath their feet. Buru is the first to notice the dying of the light; her eyes were not nearly as well adapted as those of her compatriots, who don't particularly seem to be affected by the change. Nevertheless, the three march on, as an acrid, smoky musk wafts through the air.

Any internal thoughts the ragtag team had were immediately cut off by a pained cry sounding off in the distance. A clearing comes into sight, at the center of it a badly beaten mammalian creature. The brown fox's now rusty, bloodstained fur is matted heavily with dirt and debris, and one of the poor thing's ears seems to be rather badly burned. A few wicked gashes stand out starkly against the white fur of its breast, a clear sign of a vicious claw attack. The poor creature weakly mewls and lifts its head, glancing at the members of your squad. It seems unable to speak, but its eyes scream unholy terror.

Lynxa's sensitive ears perk up slightly as she picks up on a low rumble in the near distance, although she is unable to detect precisely where it is coming from. The trio look at the wounded Eevee before them, taking a moment of hesitation to think... what will they do?
As the three Pokemon trudged through the dark forest, the visibility seemed to be getting worse and worse by the minute. The two Dark type Pokemon seemed unfazed by it; their eyes naturally adjusting to the darkness, but Buru the Smeargle was having a more difficult time. She didn’t want to be the cause of slowing the group down though, so she quietly followed in line behind them.

Lynxa walked with the group, but her mind was elsewhere. She contemplated her new life as a free Sneasel but how it meant that she had to do less than desirable activities like this. As she sulked, her ears perked up. There was a low rumble off in the distance, but she couldn’t tell what it was or where it came from. “Uh, guys?” she spoke up, the first one of them to utter a word since they arrived on the island. Buru glanced over nervously while Thorn pretended to ignore them. “There’s something weird going on up ahead…” she trailed off as a shrill cry erupted from the bushes ahead.

A battered and beaten foxlike Pokemon emerged from the bushes, covered in gashes and cuts. The poor Eevee looked like it had been burned as well. “You mean this?” Thorn asked, coming to a stop and looking down at the pitiful Eevee coldly. Buru rushed to the Eevee’s side to see if she could help it in any way. “There’s got to be something we can do,” she muttered.

Even still, Lynxa’s ears continued to twitch. “Actually, I think there’s something much bigger out there…” she replied uneasily. Thorn sat the bag down next to Buru, sighing before standing his ground before them. If anything happened to the two of them, he knew Gary would definitely cut off his chocolate allowance. “Just stand behind me and try not to get hurt.” Thorn braced himself for whatever may come by sprinkling a layer of Spikes at the edge of the brush and prepared himself to use Spiky Shield if he needed to.
__________________

~Fizzle Bubble~
LMN:
MI:
BR:
II:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 10:39 PM   #27
134
Real proud to present.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In the squared circle.
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
134


With one of your teammates happily planted in the sand and out of the sun, the two remaining team members plod along, headed towards the various hot springs that lie beyond the dunes. The springs are fairly quiet today, but there are still a few Pokémon mulling about. A Slowpoke was sitting near you, tail dipped into the spring, fishing in vain for the Pokémon that weren't there. A Froakie was hopping between two of the pools, making a big splash with his Buizel friend, who was spraying water everywhere with her propeller tails. A Bibarel ambled down the path lazily, looking to have enjoyed a nice dip and making his way back to his home in the village slowly. Though the sun is bright, a veil of hazy steam somehow manages to cool the air despite the hot water bubbling up. It's more or less the perfect day to visit the hot springs!

...until a big burst of water flies from a nearby spring. There's a brief moment of commotion, and a bug Pokémon with an almost horseshoe-like shape darts past you. A glint of something its holding catches in the sun.

"STOP, THIEF!" a Pokémon calls out. A few moments later, you see a Pansear take chase, but the fiery monkey stops short just near you, huffing and puffing, unable to catch the culprit. She manages to catch her breath after a moment, and spies you out of the corner of her eye.

"Oh, you two - would you be able to help? That nasty little Wimpod just took my cherished necklace. My sweetheart made it from me from gems and shells she found on the beach and she would be devastated if I lost it!"

This Pansear seems quite desperate to recover her necklace... are you willing to help?



"That's awful," Niho sympathized, watching the Wimpod disappear into the distance; her heart was still thundering from the shock of the outburst, but she wasn't afraid. Rather, she was indignant and angry; she was very sympathetic to the Pansear's plight, though she doubted they could catch up to the flighty insect just by chasing after him. "We'd love to help, but-... I don't run that fast-"

She looked truly apologetic, lifting one stubby leg demonstratively. Pouli growled, thoughtfully, considering the situation. She was more agile than Niho by far, but even she couldn't move that fast. If they wanted to catch the thief, they'd have to do it via wits, not brute force. She pawed the sand habitually, and then looked at the distraught simian, nodding resolutely -- she had an idea.

"I bet he had a den," she expressed, with confidence. "Where he stashes his stolen goods. Somewhere to hide until the heat's off. If we find that, we find him, and your necklace."

With that, she leaned down, and put her nose to the sand, hoping she might be able to sleuth out his whereabouts via traces of lingering odor.

__________________


Fizzy Bubbles Information
Squad InfoMemakyuSecret BaseField Journal (VG)

Active Team @ Bedlam Ridge

Active Team @ Le Marécage Noir

Active Team @ Minnao Isles

Active Team @ Incognito Isle



Last edited by 134; 05-31-2017 at 06:08 AM.
134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 06:01 AM   #28
AshsBabyLapras
reason for my life
 
AshsBabyLapras's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,860
Espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
♨ Bubbling Beach ♨

AshsBabyLapras

Upon your explanation, the Poliwhirl seem to be rather embarrassed that they were playing with a stolen ball!

"Oh, dear!" one of them croaks, "We didn't realize! We just thought it had been blown in by the wind. Things like these wash up quite often so we figured it was just another stray toy."

"Please take it back! I hope the owners haven't missed it too much!" The Poliwhril passes you back the ball, looking a bit flustered that the toy was ill-gotten.

"You mentioned that the ones who stole the ball were bothering Pokémon on the beach, right? I bet it's those nasty youngsters. What do they call themselves again, Croakina?"

"The Rough Customers, I think, Hoppy."

"Oh yes, that's it. They're a nasty little bunch. Except for that Panpour though - I think she's just fallen in with the wrong crowd."

"I actually knew her before she got caught up in that rabble. She's quite a nice girl, but she never really fit in with the other Pokémon her age. Her parents are quite worried about her."

"Oh yes, I think little Polly is her age. If I remember right, she was bullied quite a bit when they were younger. It's a shame she's gotten caught up with those two nasty boys, though. They've always been troublemakers."

"Well, I do hope you two can sort that out," Croakina says, turning to you, "Please extend our apologies to the owners of the ball."

"Oh, Croakina, look at the time!" Hoppy exclaimed, pointing to the sun, which was starting to dip just a bit lower.

"Oh no! We should get back before the boys return from the Village. Well, good luck, you all!"

With that, the two Poliwhirl exit the spring and head inland where some of the cooler waters are, chatting as they go. With the ball back in your care, you can return it to your new friends, but if the Poliwhirl are right, that Panpour could use a helping hand, or maybe a bit of advice...?
Sebastian sighs with relief to discover that these two Poliwhirl are most understanding. Thank goodness he won't have to argue over ownership of the beach ball (which, frankly, he sees as being on the frivolous side, but c'est la vie). He makes a move to retrieve the toy, but apparently the bathers have more to say - quite a bit more, actually. They seem to be the gossiping type. The Mudkip generally isn't one for excessive chatter, but the Poliwhirl have been so nice about the misunderstanding that he figures it's best to humour them and so he smiles and nods at all the appropriate cues. The story of the Panpour led astray is worrisome, though.

The trio bid farewell to Croakina and Hoppy, with their thanks for being so helpful. Now on their own again, the small group confer to determine their plan of action from here.

"Well done, Sebastian," says Dreamer, even looking as though she means it.

"Fanks 'basshun!" coos Peaches, beaming up at him.

The ordinarily stoic Mudkip feels a little blush rising in his cheeks. It feels good to be appreciated. "Here," he says, rolling the coveted ball over to Peaches. "You're going to be in charge of this for now, okay? Look after it!"

The baby mouse clutches the ball to her chest with a very serious expression, nodding solemnly. Clearly, she's ready to accept this responsibility.

"So what do we do now?" Sebastian asks.

"Why, we're going to go and see about that Panpour," Dreamer replies, looking taken aback that he should even feel the need to ask.

"You're really worried about a delinquent water monkey?" he queries, clearly dubious.

"Today's children are tomorrow's adults, Sebastian," she says regally. "If they're not raised right, then whatever shall we do in the future? Think of the societal implications!"

Sebastian can only stare.

"Besides, those other two ruffians could do with a lesson," she adds. There is mischief glittering in her eyes.

"Ah," Sebastian utters, finally comprehending. He looks over at Peaches, who is still gripping the ball, keeping it fixed in her gaze as though it might make a move to escape all on its own. "Alright then. Let's see if we can track them down before nightfall."
__________________

すれ違うだけの距離が歯痒い 手を伸ばせば届きそうなのに
意味があるのなら教えて欲しい 締め付ける胸の痛みの
「イツダッテ ウソミタイ アイシタテ ノ ユメミライ」


f i z z y b u b b l e s | w i l d f u t u r e

Quote:
morningstar - Today at 12:46 PM
her whole being is Arashi

AshsBabyLapras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 12:48 PM   #29
deoxys
こばやし だいすき~
 
deoxys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 私の尾を食べてください OwO
Posts: 6,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post

Frosty Fjord - Surrounding the western docks are tall cliffs that dip into the seas below. Due to the largely leeward positioning of these cliffs and the winds the long shadows they cast over the seas below, the area is a good bit colder than the rest of the island, but just cold enough to accommodate the average Ice-type without making most Pokémon too uncomfortable. Some claim these fjords to be haunted by the souls of those who have crashed against their rocky faces, and while these claims are unsubstantiated for the most part, Ghost Pokémon do seem to be attracted to the area, particularly to the occasional abandoned shipwrecks that can be found deep within the fjords... Please use azure.
"Why did we pick this place again? It's kind of cold here..." questioned Momon, the Duskull.

Jinbe, the Spheal, raised an eyebrow, scoffing. "Uh, it seems a little warm, actually..."

The Misdreavus named Sucy led the troupe excitedly into the Fjord, stopping briefly and turning to her teammates. "Momon, we're ghosts. The temperature doesn't affect us," she jeered playfully.

"Oh, uh. Right... I knew that," the Duskull replied sheepishly. Jinbe squinted.

The three Pokemon hiked their way to the edge of a cliff-side meander, which overlooked the gorge that was home to the heart of the frosty fjord. Old, wrecked ships lined the coast, scattered among the jagged rocks that jutted out of the sea. The water was as a pure, cold, clear blue, broken ships able to be seen even far under the surface.

"Ooh, the rumors were true! Just look at all of those wrecked ships! This is definitely my aesthetic," Sucy exclaimed as she excitedly spun in a circle, briefly channeling the adventurous nature of her trainer.

Jinbe made his best attempt at a facepalm, rolling forward slighty. "Were you a Dhelmise in your previous life or something?"

Sucy stuck her tongue out at the Spheal. "You don't know me!"

Momon remained still, entranced by the majesty of the fjord below. "It's almost like they're calling out to me..."

Sucy zoomed around him excitedly, grinning and chuckling. "Then what are we waiting for! Let's go explore those ships!"

Momon puffed his cheeks and looked away. "Well... I guess it could be interesting..."

The three hastily descended the cliffside, making a beeline for the fjord's coast - and its supposedly haunted ships...

Last edited by deoxys; 05-31-2017 at 01:02 PM.
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 01:56 PM   #30
deoxys
こばやし だいすき~
 
deoxys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 私の尾を食べてください OwO
Posts: 6,482
Jerichi:
Koi and Ai followed a few paces behind the Vulpix, partly to keep an eye on her, and partly because she couldn't contain her excitement. That curiosity only increased with each step she took as the three Pokemon approached the wrecked ships lining the coast of the fjord.

A large, broken galleon-styled ship, extremely old, worn, and covered in moss and seaweed, sat perched partially on a sandbar, jagged rocks on each side of it. The back half of the large boat was barely attached, and had slipped into the water over time. The keel of the ship had a large, rotted out hole that seemed to serve as an entryway, with some seaweed hanging loosely across the hole akin to a curtain. The inside appeared to be somewhat dark. Several old, damp wooden boards lay across the beach of the fjord, leading directly from the shore and into the keel.

"AHH! No no no!" An anxious voice echoed outward from within the darkness of the ship. The Pokemon turned their attention to the keel, the voice having caught the three of them off guard. A purple, impish creature with what appeared to be diamonds for eyes and a red jewel on its chest emerged suddenly, brushing the seaweed aside as it took a step out of the ship. "This isn't happening! Where are they!?" The Sableye looked around the area frantically as though it was searching for something. It panicked, and morphed upside-down through the floor beneath it, turning its head desperately in every direction. It morphed back into the floor again, this time appearing on the beak of the ship. It looked toward other ships in the distance, and then scanned the beach in front of it, finally taking notice to the Kecleon siblings and Vulpix.

"Oh, thank goodness... There isn't time to waste! My gem collection - my gems - they're gone! I don't know what to do! Someone must have taken them! Or - or maybe I lost them! I don't know! Please, those are my prized possessions! You have to help me!"
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:10 PM   #31
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys View Post
Jerichi:
Koi and Ai followed a few paces behind the Vulpix, partly to keep an eye on her, and partly because she couldn't contain her excitement. That curiosity only increased with each step she took as the three Pokemon approached the wrecked ships lining the coast of the fjord.

A large, broken galleon-styled ship, extremely old, worn, and covered in moss and seaweed, sat perched partially on a sandbar, jagged rocks on each side of it. The back half of the large boat was barely attached, and had slipped into the water over time. The keel of the ship had a large, rotted out hole that seemed to serve as an entryway, with some seaweed hanging loosely across the hole akin to a curtain. The inside appeared to be somewhat dark. Several old, damp wooden boards lay across the beach of the fjord, leading directly from the shore and into the keel.

"AHH! No no no!" An anxious voice echoed outward from within the darkness of the ship. The Pokemon turned their attention to the keel, the voice having caught the three of them off guard. A purple, impish creature with what appeared to be diamonds for eyes and a red jewel on its chest emerged suddenly, brushing the seaweed aside as it took a step out of the ship. "This isn't happening! Where are they!?" The Sableye looked around the area frantically as though it was searching for something. It panicked, and morphed upside-down through the floor beneath it, turning its head desperately in every direction. It morphed back into the floor again, this time appearing on the beak of the ship. It looked toward other ships in the distance, and then scanned the beach in front of it, finally taking notice to the Kecleon siblings and Vulpix.

"Oh, thank goodness... There isn't time to waste! My gem collection - my gems - they're gone! I don't know what to do! Someone must have taken them! Or - or maybe I lost them! I don't know! Please, those are my prized possessions! You have to help me!"
"Oooh!" Violette cooed upon finding an old shipwreck which had sunken into the sea. The little Vulpix was quite curious, tilting her head about at various angles to see more of the wreck. Ai kept a close eye on the fox, sticking near her as she bounced around, while Koi stood a handful of feet away, arms crossed and rubbing his chilled, scaly skin. When the voice began to echo from inside the ship, Violette drew in nearer, with Ai approaching as well to keep her proximity while Koi kept his distance.

When the seaweed was pushed back and the Sableye emerged, the three of them jumped in unison at the surprise. They stood stock still as the Sableye frantically searched around, before being spooked again by it appearing somewhere else. Once it noticed the presence of the group, it ran up to them and began to plead for their help frantically.

"Oh okay, alright, let's be calm," Ai started, putting up her hands in a calming motion, trying, likely in vain, to assuage the desperate imp.

"You're spooky!" the little fox blurted out, seeming not terribly scared or intimidated by the strange, imp-like Pokémon presently freaking out in front of them.

"What's up with this guy," Koi mumbled under his breath, still trying in vain to warm himself.

"We'd be glad to help," Ai continues, side-eyeing her brother, "Let's start from the beginning - when and where did you last have them? Do you think anyone might have taken them?"


Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:41 PM   #32
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Dancing Desert - A windy desert exists behind the volcano's rain shadow between the western and northern docks, running from the beach up to the base of the mountain. This desert gets its name from the shifting dunes that appear to dance in the winds and shift around the complicated, weathered rock formations that dot the area. Rock- and Ground-types favor this part of the island, enjoying the bright sun and dry climate, as well as the various crannies carved into the rock faces by the wind. Please use papaywhip.
The sun shone overhead as two Pokemon darted across the sands of the desert, accompanied by a third in reluctant tow. The first two were ecstatic, happily clambering over one another as they rushed to be the first in their little race, Their destination was unknown - the only thing either of them knew was that they wanted to beat the other one. Their constant rolling over one another was kicking quite a bit of sand up at the third Pokemon, and without warning, the disgruntled Solosis exclaimed loudly, her psychic powers bringing the two pests before her to an abrupt stop as her words echoed within their minds.

"Will you two just stop and think for a moment! Do you even remember why we are here?"

Cain and Julia look at one another for a moment, bewilderment on their minds. Why were they here? The pair stared back at Sophie, a lingering doubt in their eyes. The Solosis was prone to the odd outbreak but they were normally aimed at Marco and Samson, the troublesome duo having something of a perfected talent for getting under the skin - or, rather, gelatinous fluid - of the Solosis. An exasperated sigh rises from Sophie as she realises that the two she had been sent to keep an eye on despite the oppressive heat had completely and utterly lost any semblance of focus on their mission.

"We're here to find items. Items. Anything that seems of any real value we're to bring back to Sweeney. Though, what we'll manage to find in this godforsaken place it beyond me."

At this, Cain frowns, the Gligar withdrawing his tongue - which typically hung out of his mouth at a rather awkward angle - and pointedly shooting back a retort.

"What do you mean godfo ... godfors ..."

"Godforsaken."

Julia helpfully completes the word Cain was struggling with, disguising a chuckle of her own as Cain swings a playfully blow at the Larvitar, intending to clip her on the head but missing entirely and landing flat on his face. The pairs laughter continues even as Sophie watches on in irritation, but the Solosis finally gives in, rolling her eyes.

"Fine, fine. You two goons can goof around all you like. Just try to make it productive. See if you can't find anything. I'll even ask nicely. Please."
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 08:19 PM   #33
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince
 
Lil'twick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Holy See of Ishgard
Posts: 2,768
Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Updates Ahoy!~

Along with Yuki, I'll be claiming Balmund and Naru. Sorry if these are too short.

Yuki:

Despite being mad her date was getting interrupted, Kanna did her best to make the most of the trip. She motioned towards the rest of the group at the houses ahead, curious on what resided within the village. Kief barked at Yufi, and then the red-bandanna'd Zigzagoon took charge and led the way towards the village ahead. The trio soon made there way towards the houses, and saw a bustling town square ahead. Various Pokemon could be seen running around, tending shops, or sparing in the middle of the square. A large crowded was gathered, and Kanna extended herself up to see what was going on. She saw a Throh and a Machamp dueling, seeming to try and keep themselves in top shape. A few Meowth were yelling in the crowd, trying to vend concessions for the onlookers to watch. The crowd seemed to be buzzing with excitement.

Returning to Kief and Yuki, Kanna told the two Zigzagoon about the fight going on in the middle of town. It was certainly an interesting thing to watch, but there were other opportunities in the village as well. Suddenly, a Chansey knocked into Kanna, and she started to apologize to the Furret.

"Oh excuse me ma'am I'm so sorry! I'm just in a bit of a rush... Some textiles are being dropped off at the port from the humans and I work at the accessory shop here. If it wouldn't trouble you all that much, could I ask you three to assist me? I'm sure the boss would allow you to take a few spare accessories back to your trainer!" she asked happily, despite running into Kanna first. Her request does seem easy enough, and the items might benefit Jess in the long run.

How does the trio respond?


Balmund:

Presea continued to contemplate the many different ways she would murder her Sceptile companion as he dragged her ownwards. The rain forest was nice and refreshing, and was filled with the various hums of bug-typed Pokemon. The duo continued through the forest, myriad bug and grass types waving them hello as they journeyed on. Sothe gave a quip response back and then cajoled Presea for not responding to them. The Axew wondered what would snap first, her sanity or Sothe's neck. Why of all the Pokemon it was him he would have to be stuck in the damn place with. She would never understand he trainer's decision to do this to her.

The duo soon reached a clearing within the forest, and saw a group of Bellossom dancing. A crowd of Pokemon were watching them, happy to see the Bellossom performing for them. THen, as if suddenly, the crowd got sad. The group of dancers looked sad, and the duo just watched with confused expressions. One of them say the two of them, and motioned the rest of the Bellossom with her to follow.

"Excuse me? You're travelers yes? Could you help us?" Once of them asked

"Yes please! Something important to our show got stolen from us!" The second one chimed in.

"Without our special instruments, won't be able to do our finally... They were stolen from us last night. We don't know who stole them, but we saw some silk where our instruments were... Could you help us?"

How do the pair respond?


Naru:

The two cats wandered the beach, looking for a stone that could possibly evolve their friend Pascal. Mochi seemed pretty excited, and pointed to various rocks on the sands. That's all they were, however, rocks. Morgana's patience continued to get thinner and thinner, but he wouldn't dare snap at the Skitty. She was too innocent, too naive to just be yelled at for no apparent reason. She then seemed to find something interesting. A red rock was sitting in the middle of a small islet of sand just off the shore of the beach. Perhaps this was a rock that would help benefit Pascal?

On closer inspection, there was a small bridge from the shore to the tiny islet. Just as Mochi was about to run across it, a Dragonair slithered out of the water and curled up around the stone. It paid no head to the cat trying to run towards it (who was being held down by a frantic Litten), and fell asleep with the rock in the middle of its coil. Just their luck, that what they seem to be looking for to be not only blocked by water, but a Dragonair as well. Could they possibly steal it without the Dragonair knowing?

How will the duo respond?

__________________


Ghost Legion
Hawke | Austin T. Willows

Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 10:51 PM   #34
morningstar
ようせいのお姫様
 
morningstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Halloweentown
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post

Starlight Summit - A path that cuts across the island from north to south leads up to the mountain's peak. The volcano, no longer active, has left a small indent at the apex, creating a shelter from the rest of the island and the clouds that hang over the other parts that is perfect for watching the stars. An almost cosmic energy seems to flood this place, attracting Psychic- and Fairy-type Pokémon who are naturally drawn to the influence of the stars. Please use gold.


"Eclair, you're in charge of everyone, ok? So make sure no one gets lost. Or hurt. And make sure everyone gets enough to eat, I packed a lot of snacks so you shouldn't get hungry and make sure to drink lots of water and...." Eclair zoned out while listening to her trainer worriedly list off all of the safety precautions she had taken for their trip to Incognito Isle. She knew it was the first time they would be away from each other since they began their travels, but really, they were Pokemon, going to an island full of other Pokemon, they'd be fine. A loud horn signaled that the boat was about to leave the dock, cutting Athena off. "Ohhh ok! Most importantly, you guys have fun, alright? I love you!"

Eclair accepted the kiss Athena placed on her head, then gathered up her Treasure Bag, slinging it on her back like a backpack. She watched her trainer give her other two Pokemon a similar kiss goodbye, getting a firm face-full of paw from Mille as usual. The trio waved as the boat took off.

The Mawile took charge as assigned as soon as they got to the island, leading the small troupe to the base of the mountain. The two younger Pokemon didn't complain. Monte, the Scraggy, seemed more content with seeing how much he could poke or shove Mille before she got mad.

"Alright, so this is Starlight Summit," Eclair started, unfolding a small piece of paper she had brought with her. On it was what Athena had instructed her to find during their adventures. Or, well, a crude crayon drawing version of it.
Eclair wasn't that great at art, and looking back on it, she really didn't know what she had drawn at all. She squinted and turned the paper upside down,
this dark wobbly circle was a... rock? A ball? Maybe even some kind of Pokemon they were told to look for? She folded up the paper again with a sigh, this obviously wasn't going to be much help at all.

"Hey Mille. Hey Mille. Hey Mille~~~yyy!!" The yellow lizard Pokemon darted around Mille. The pink Pokemon remained motionless, staring straight ahead and trying to ignore him. The Scraggy giggled and continued running in circles around her. He stopped behind her and reached slowly for the tag sticking out of her backside. The moment his small claw brushed it, Mille's back leg swung backward straight into his face, sending him rolling backwards. Eclair looked back at the two of them, worried she would have to administer First Aid already. Instead she saw Monte giggling at the fact that he was now upside down.

"Come on you two..." Eclair sighed, helping Monte pull him self up and dusting him off. "Mille, no more kicking, and Monte, stop bothering Mille. Now lets go."

The trio headed down the path together, Eclair leading the group with Mille taking up the back.
__________________



morningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 11:08 AM   #35
Balmund
'Munds of fun
 
Balmund's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: A snake's lair.
Posts: 2,368
Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Balmund:

Presea continued to contemplate the many different ways she would murder her Sceptile companion as he dragged her ownwards. The rain forest was nice and refreshing, and was filled with the various hums of bug-typed Pokemon. The duo continued through the forest, myriad bug and grass types waving them hello as they journeyed on. Sothe gave a quip response back and then cajoled Presea for not responding to them. The Axew wondered what would snap first, her sanity or Sothe's neck. Why of all the Pokemon it was him he would have to be stuck in the damn place with. She would never understand he trainer's decision to do this to her.

The duo soon reached a clearing within the forest, and saw a group of Bellossom dancing. A crowd of Pokemon were watching them, happy to see the Bellossom performing for them. THen, as if suddenly, the crowd got sad. The group of dancers looked sad, and the duo just watched with confused expressions. One of them say the two of them, and motioned the rest of the Bellossom with her to follow.

"Excuse me? You're travelers yes? Could you help us?" Once of them asked

"Yes please! Something important to our show got stolen from us!" The second one chimed in.

"Without our special instruments, won't be able to do our finally... They were stolen from us last night. We don't know who stole them, but we saw some silk where our instruments were... Could you help us?"

How do the pair respond?
Sothe paused for a second as he gave some consideration to their plea, wondering if they were even aware of how terribly unspecific their lead was. Silk? That narrows it down to, basically, the entire Bug-type realm... and even a bit beyond. The possibilities were quite broad, and that's even just assuming that it was indeed straight up an act of theft, of which there was some room for doubt given that, apparently, there were no witnesses. Still, he considered it appropriate to give the situation a look over, if the incentive was good enough, that is. While he had a high self-appreciation of his perceptive skills for this kind of situation, he didn't usually act out of sheer charity.

"Stolen? My, that's quite unfortunate. Fortunately for you, you've just stumbled upon one of the best detectives in the land. Le Best, in fact. I'm pretty sure I could be of great help. Should I take on the job, I'd need to take a good look over at the 'crime scene', and I'd also need to have a word with every single Pokemon present within the vicinity, just to make sure I aren't missing out on any details. That said, my services don't come for free, and now I have to ask: what could such pretty wildflowers do for me in return?" A sharp pain suddenly rose up from Sothe's shin, and as he looked down he found Presea, guilty deliverer of a vicious kick, looking up at him expectantly. "Eyyy, what's up with you, you little br-... ah, yes, ahem, I meant, what could you offer us?"
__________________

::FB::WF::
Balmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 03:36 PM   #36
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge
 
kawaiiconcept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: in heaven
Posts: 880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post

Radiant Rainforest - Nestled in between the southern and eastern docks is a lush jungle, filled with tall trees, fanning ferns, verdant vines and rambling routes between them. Grass and Bug Pokémon live in harmony in the canopy and brush alike. The climate is a bit humid but never too hot, and a constant rain falls over the forest, but the sun will shine through, casting rainbows over the foliage at nearly every moment! Please use mediumspringgreen.

[/indent][/indent][/SIZE]

The seedot took a slow step after another his blank eyes staring, searching. The sun glinted off the top of his acorn shaped head.
His Whimsicott and litwick companions spread out behind him searching as well. The cottonee turned and glanced at his fellow adventurers "what are we looking for again Tengu?" he cocked his head looking at the seedot.
Tengu stopped "a...leaf stone...it's...a green... stone...with a...leaf...on it." the grass-type sighed.
The whimsicott, named Cerno, nodded and continued to search in the bushes.
The litwick, named Spiritus sighed "So this forest eventually gets thicker and that's where we will find my dusk stone." he muttered, mosly talking to himself.
The three pokemon had different objects in mind that they were searching for but they were united by more than just the fact that they were in the same team. They were like brothers, so close even when they bickered. The closest of the two were Spiritus and Tengu since they had both been adopted at around the same time. Spiritus felt that maybe he could rekindle the poor empty Seedot's life by being a light in grass-type's dark life. On the other hand, Cerno was the overseer of everything. He was a fighter and would defend Tengu's honor. Unfortunately, Cerno was taken by a Deerling who was kind of a handful. Nothing the whimsicott couldn't handle but Oisin took up a lot of the grass-type's time and strength. The Deerling was very feminine acting and had not learned many strong attacks so Cerno protected his mate from the pokemon that would make fun of him. He hoped to do the same for Tengu.
__________________
FIZZY BUBBLES INFO IS NOW ON UPN
HERE

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
IM SORRY MY RPS ARE SO SHORT
For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
As magical Mr. Mistofolese"
R.I.P. buddy, I miss you.

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 06-01-2017 at 04:45 PM.
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 07:43 AM   #37
lilbluecorsola
Snek fam
 
lilbluecorsola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Searching for time
Posts: 4,510
Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Yuki:

Despite being mad her date was getting interrupted, Kanna did her best to make the most of the trip. She motioned towards the rest of the group at the houses ahead, curious on what resided within the village. Kief barked at Yufi, and then the red-bandanna'd Zigzagoon took charge and led the way towards the village ahead. The trio soon made there way towards the houses, and saw a bustling town square ahead. Various Pokemon could be seen running around, tending shops, or sparing in the middle of the square. A large crowded was gathered, and Kanna extended herself up to see what was going on. She saw a Throh and a Machamp dueling, seeming to try and keep themselves in top shape. A few Meowth were yelling in the crowd, trying to vend concessions for the onlookers to watch. The crowd seemed to be buzzing with excitement.

Returning to Kief and Yuki, Kanna told the two Zigzagoon about the fight going on in the middle of town. It was certainly an interesting thing to watch, but there were other opportunities in the village as well. Suddenly, a Chansey knocked into Kanna, and she started to apologize to the Furret.

"Oh excuse me ma'am I'm so sorry! I'm just in a bit of a rush... Some textiles are being dropped off at the port from the humans and I work at the accessory shop here. If it wouldn't trouble you all that much, could I ask you three to assist me? I'm sure the boss would allow you to take a few spare accessories back to your trainer!" she asked happily, despite running into Kanna first. Her request does seem easy enough, and the items might benefit Jess in the long run.

How does the trio respond?

As the trio advanced towards the town, they soon came upon a bustling community square, full of denizens dashing about their day or sparring with each other, and shopkeeps busking their wares over the din. A particularly large group was gathered round the center, and although Yufi was curious to see what the commotion was, try as she might she couldn't squeeze past the packed congregation. Kanna thus raised herself to full height on her hind legs in order to peer over the crowns of the crowd, spying a Throh and Machamp duking it out, which she relayed to her young companion. Yufi bounced excitedly at the news, and an acquiescing Kanna lifted her onto her head in order to afford a view of the fight. Although she wasn't much keen on violence, she smiled at the small raccoon's enthusiasm over the sport. (She herself was a performer at heart, and perhaps considering the possibility of putting on her own show later on.) Kief, on the other hand, seemed more interested in sniffing the air, keeping an eye on the Meowth circling the throng like hawks, who were hawking concessions for the cheering spectators, hungry for food as much as blood.

At that moment, a large pink ovoid parted the congested party, crashing straight into Kanna and upsetting the totem pole. Fortunately Yufi managed to cling on, although Kanna squeaked in surprise.

"Eek! I'm sorry!"

She bowed deeply in apology, despite being the one who was run into. The blundering blob quickly exclaimed an assuring "excuse me ma'am" in return, to which Kanna sputtered a bit in startled indignation.

"M- ma-am?"

She paled in embarrassment, turning as rosy as the clumsy, carnation-colored creature who collided into her. Sure, she probably appeared of greater age than either of her unevolved comrades, just judging by size alone - but still, did she really look that old?

As she listened to what the Chansey had to say, she perked at the prospect of stylish prizes; although she wasn't much one for fashion, she knew Minchi would love that sort of thing. Beaming politely, she nodded.

"Of course, we'd love to help. Right, Kief?"

Swiveling to the other Zigzagoon, she blinked when she saw Kief snooping in one of the Meowth's shadows, about to stealthily sneak a snack away from the seller's stock. Upon sensing her stern glare, he hastily replaced the item with a sheepish grin, attempting to look as innocent as possible. Kanna sighed and shook her head.
__________________




Time goes on
The clock hands stopped
The same way, repeatedly


Mekakucity Actors Discussion Thread
lilbluecorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 10:29 PM   #38
Brave Saix
Boulder Badge
 
Brave Saix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 115
Deoxys

A light snow fall began as the triumvirate began the slog down the side of the cliff face. Or it would have been for almost any other group. The path itself zigzagged steeply downwards and was fraught with thick layers of ice. This made travel easy for Jinbe, who zoomed along the trail. Momonga and Sucy floated from layer to layer keeping pace with the little round seal, turning their heads to follow him as he passed back-and-forth. The occasional frigid gale would shift the two, leaving a bit of snow stuck to the side of Sucy's orbs or in the holes of Momonga's mask. At the base of the cliff stood what appeared to be a myriad of icy tombstones littering the rocky beach. Beyond that stood the withering remains of a large vessel. It was shorn in half, the bow of the ship was safely beached, but the stern was nowhere to be found.

As the group descended, the air began to grow colder and a thick mist rolled in. The group continued on with their breath soon becoming visible. Invigorated by the change in weather, Jinbe began to speed up with the ghostly duo cheering him on.

Crack!!!

The path ahead of Jinbe collapsed. Having to little room to try and stop, he launched off the path, tumbling through the air until he lands in a soft bank of snow. At first he is relieved, but then he notices he is now trapped on an outcrop at least 50 feet above the beach.

With Jinbe trapped, what will they group do?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


morningstar

As the motley crew of Pokémon set off on their trek, the path is framed by many tropical trees. Some bear berries, others simply flowers. It isn't long before young Monty begins to sing a tune and dance around the group as they walk. Éclair soon joins, humming along as he sings, a bright smile upon her face. Noticing that Mille is simply walking along, Monty walks over and trys to prod her into joining only to be knocked several feet forwards by the fuzzy quadruped. He rights himself undeterred and resumes his dance.

Sometime passes and the troupe finds themselves just under the cloud line surrounded by a field of flowers covered in a light mist. Monte, indulging himself walks over and jumps along into one patch. Startled, a flock of Flabébé fly off to safety. Trying to keep Monte close at hand and fearful of what his devil-may-care attitude could cause, Éclair orders Mille to stick to the path. Rushing out into the field she catches him. Stretching as she catches her breath she looks out across the field where she is met with four glowing red eyes starting at her through the mist.

Do you investigate or continue along the trail?
__________________
Brave Saix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 02:54 PM   #39
morningstar
ようせいのお姫様
 
morningstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Halloweentown
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Saix View Post
morningstar

As the motley crew of Pokémon set off on their trek, the path is framed by many tropical trees. Some bear berries, others simply flowers. It isn't long before young Monty begins to sing a tune and dance around the group as they walk. Éclair soon joins, humming along as he sings, a bright smile upon her face. Noticing that Mille is simply walking along, Monty walks over and trys to prod her into joining only to be knocked several feet forwards by the fuzzy quadruped. He rights himself undeterred and resumes his dance.

Sometime passes and the troupe finds themselves just under the cloud line surrounded by a field of flowers covered in a light mist. Monte, indulging himself walks over and jumps along into one patch. Startled, a flock of Flabébé fly off to safety. Trying to keep Monte close at hand and fearful of what his devil-may-care attitude could cause, Éclair orders Mille to stick to the path. Rushing out into the field she catches him. Stretching as she catches her breath she looks out across the field where she is met with four glowing red eyes starting at her through the mist.

Do you investigate or continue along the trail?


The three young Pokemon enjoyed the scenery in their own way as they made their way down the path. Eclair looked over the trees in awe, enjoying the very different scenery from her old home in Glittering Cave. Monte sang in a childish voice a song Athena often played and copied how his trainer danced, holding his shed skin as if mimicking her skirt. Eclair joined in, and Mille simply enjoyed the fact that Monte was leaving her alone.

That is, until he jumped right in her face, singing a high note. Mille stuck a front paw out, making contact with the Lizard Pokemon's stomach and sending him tumbling. Brat... She thought. Monte giggled and resumed his merrymaking.

As soon as Monte spotted the flower field, he knew he had to run through it. He wondered if he could jump into the mist like a pile of leaves and have it scatter everywhere. Eclair saw the plan form in his mind a bit too late, and missed trying to grab his arm as he took off laughing.

"Monte! Look what you did!" Eclair scolded as the flock of Flabebe fled. She gave one near her an apologetic look, though it just turned its face in disgust and took off. "Stay here Mille, let me go get him... Monte we need to stick together! You can't just go running off like-"

Eclair had stopped where she stood, putting herself in front of Monte protectively. Monte, blissfully unaware of what could be hiding in the mist until this moment, cowered behind the Mawile. Eclair was unsure of what they had come upon, but knew she had to keep Monte and Mille out of danger no matter what. She turned and bared the fangs of the mouth on the back of her head, an instinctive move intended to Intimidate.

"W-who are you?" Eclair cursed herself silently for her voice shaking. "We'll leave if you want, just show yourselves!"

__________________



morningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 07:26 PM   #40
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,491
★ Starlight Summit ★


Missingno. Master

The team opts for the darker path to the right, though the darkness is soon not an issue as Cotton lights up with a bright Flash, opting to make the exposure a bit longer term and dimmer as opposed to the battle-ready intense burst. The light floods the area, and the darkness - though extending past the reach of Cotton's light, is at least held enough at bay to give the group an idea of where they're heading. You proceed down the cave, which seems to go more or less directly into the mountain. There's not a whole lot to see down here, but it also seems to be relatively unobstructed and unoccupied, making your advancement relatively easy. After a little while of unimpeded progress, you find yourself at what can be best described as an atrium - a large area with a high ceiling and lots of open space. Cotton's light fails to extend terribly far into this natural room of sorts, but it does reflect off something just outside its full reach.

The glint and vague outline of the object appears to suggest that whatever it is is round and shiny, which could very well be the Mime Jr.'s cherished ball! Before you can approach to investigate any further, though, a shadow approaches and seems to engulf the ball, before it suddenly bursts back into view in the form of a brief reflected flash. Whatever it is that has the ball, though, seems rather put off by the light, and flees. For as long as you can trace it, you see the ball disappear behind a nearby rock, presumably with whatever has grabbed it and ran off...



♨ Bubbling Beach ♨

AshsBabyLapras

Hoping to find the perpetrators before the sun sets, the group returns with the ball to the beach. Before you can begin their search in earnest, though, you're met by the Seel, still waiting nervously by the dunes. The bold Seel's eyes light up upon your return.

"Oh, you found it!" she cheers, "Thank you so much!"

"It's a little worse for the wear, but at least it's still in one piece and not totally deflated," the timid Seel comments, taking the ball back from Peaches and fumbling with it a bit, managing to get the air hole opened and attempting to reinflate it a bit, unintentionally blowing raspberries with his big tongue.

"You should come to our alcove down the beach this evening so we can give you a proper reward for your help," the bolder Seel offers.

"Yeah, we'd love to have you!" the timid Seel chimes in.

This enthusiasm is short lived, however, as he looks over and prods his friend, noticing the approach of the Rough Customers.

"We gotta go - see you later!" he says, the two of them flopping off, beelining towards the waves for a quicker getaway.

With the Seels reunited with their ball, all that's left to deal with is the beach bullies, who have stopped their advance and are milling about a tide pool, likely up to no good. The Houndour and Corphish seem to be chatting, but Panpour is sitting alone, idly running a finger through the sand. With the beach still largely abandoned, they have no one to torment, but they're likely plotting their next scheme...


134


"Oh thank you, thank you so much!" the Pansear cheers gratefully, looking a little relieved that someone agreed to help, "I'm sure he had a den - I've seen those bugs skitter around here before."

Surely enough, even after only a few moments, Pouli's skilled nose picked up a scent. The musky smell of the bug was not hard to locate, and the trail was still obviously quite fresh. The duo (with Pansear in tow) is swiftly led by the instinctual draw of Pouli's tracking around a few corners and into a small, cave-like area wedged between two raised springs. It's a tight squeeze, but all three Pokémon manage to follow the trail into the tiny cave, which shrinks even further into a burrow. Nudging down, there's just enough light to see a glint of something shiny, or rather, quite a few things. It seems that this little guy is a bit of a thief. Looking around a bit more, you see some movement.

"Don't hurt me!" came a voice with a chittering yelp, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll give it back! Just don't hurt me!"

Out from the darkness emerged the Wimpod, looking even more nervous that one might expect of such a cowardly Pokémon. It had the necklace still around its body, and offered it up. Pansear took it back immediately, slipping it over her neck and holding it close to her chest.

"You coward - you steal my necklace and don't even stand up for yourself!" she spat back.

"I'm sorry!" the Wimpod choked out, "I have to take whatever I can! My boss makes me!"

"Who's your boss?" Pansear replies, clearly skeptical.

"The Gosoliopod who runs this part of the beach! If I don't take stuff for him, he gets mad and..." the Wimpod shook, clearly quite fearful of his "boss" - he seems genuine enough, but can the thief be trusted?

Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 08:41 PM   #41
Naruxami
Looking cool, Joker!
 
Naruxami's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 293
TheKnightsFury: The Lairon's story certainly didn't make you feel sympathy towards the large metallic Pokemon, he probably should've been more careful and not stuffed his face as much. The Senret raises herself onto her tail so her other teammates can regroup with her, once the trio is back together she explains the situation --- her only hope is that the reward will actually be worth the effort they'll need to go through in order to retrieve the stone. The Scyther seems more than willing to help the Pokemon in need, claiming that it's what their trainer would do. The only problem, the Scyther had little idea what limestone actually looked like. He glanced at his two land-bound companions, hoping one would have the answer, lucky for him, the Mudbray seemed to know exactly what the trio was in search of.

The Scyther praised his two companions on their work, they were actually making quite the great team on this little expedition. The trio once again took to formation in the hopes of finding a limestone deposit, although both of the members knew that they would probably need the Mudbray's help in order to break some off and to ensure it was indeed what they were looking for. The search was on, each Pokemon using their respective talents once again in the hopes of finding something in order to receive a nice reward from the Lairon.

Spartacus flies by something that he believes to be exactly what they were looking for, a large chunk of rock, light grey with a yellowish tinge to itself. He signalled for his teammates to come towards him, the Mudbray arrived first, nodding to herself that this was indeed exactly what they were looking for. With one swift kick from her strong hind legs, she managed to break off a large chunk that the Lairon could easily chew on to relive himself of any discomfort. With this in mind, they hurried back to the hulking mass. He seemed even worse off than he once was, groaning louder than he was before. Boudicca sets down the large hunk of rock in front of him, causing his eyes to immediately light up with gratitude.

"Ya kids did it! I knew I could trust ya'!" He exclaims, quickly chowing down with loud chomps. Once he's done he lets out a loud, pleasured, sigh.
"That really hit the spot, lads!" He smiles, moving his two front legs forward. "As promised, an award awaits ye. Would ye like what's in me left hand or me right hand?"

Which hand do you choose?



Ironthunder: Flying on a Skarmory was never a fun time for anyone involved, Pokemon and human alike. A young Petilil sat atop the metallic bird's back, much rather wishing that they had taken a ferry. She made her distaste known, causing the Skarmory to explain that the flight was to save time, if they wanted to hunt treasure it would be much easier to do so with more time under their belt. As they disembarked, they realised that they would probably have to take the ferry home anyways, especially if they found something particularily heavy that they would have to carry back.

Actually, where was their third companion? It had been a while since they had seen her. She made her presence known almost instantly, as she spooked the small Petilil right off her feet, causing her to shout in anger. The Skarmory chuckled to herself before extending a wing and suggesting they begin their hunt for treasure. With her two companions in tow, the hunt was on, but little did they know they wouldn't actually have to look for long.

An odd looking Rattata ran alongside them, looking particularly worried about something. He kept glancing around and checking behind him before approaching the trio, he put a coy smile upon his face and began speaking. "Heeeey ladies~" He began, looking the trio over. "I have a little something here I was wondering if you could watch for me?" He asked, producing a golden leaf. He placed it down in front of them.

"Just for a little while, I promise!" He glanced around sheepishly again. "I just have some... things I need to attend to." He gave another coy smile, looking at the three Pokemon again.

Should they help the Rattata even though he seems a little shifty? What harm could come of it? What do they do?
Naruxami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 09:28 PM   #42
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 3,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
★ Starlight Summit ★


Missingno. Master

The team opts for the darker path to the right, though the darkness is soon not an issue as Cotton lights up with a bright Flash, opting to make the exposure a bit longer term and dimmer as opposed to the battle-ready intense burst. The light floods the area, and the darkness - though extending past the reach of Cotton's light, is at least held enough at bay to give the group an idea of where they're heading. You proceed down the cave, which seems to go more or less directly into the mountain. There's not a whole lot to see down here, but it also seems to be relatively unobstructed and unoccupied, making your advancement relatively easy. After a little while of unimpeded progress, you find yourself at what can be best described as an atrium - a large area with a high ceiling and lots of open space. Cotton's light fails to extend terribly far into this natural room of sorts, but it does reflect off something just outside its full reach.

The glint and vague outline of the object appears to suggest that whatever it is is round and shiny, which could very well be the Mime Jr.'s cherished ball! Before you can approach to investigate any further, though, a shadow approaches and seems to engulf the ball, before it suddenly bursts back into view in the form of a brief reflected flash. Whatever it is that has the ball, though, seems rather put off by the light, and flees. For as long as you can trace it, you see the ball disappear behind a nearby rock, presumably with whatever has grabbed it and ran off...
Cotton led the way down the dark path, which didn't remain dark for very long- the Swirlix's Flash move had its intended effect, illuminating the way. It didn't light up the entirety of their path, but it did light things up sufficiently for them to navigate safely, and that was good enough for this group.

The path they chose seemed to head deep into the mountain. Cotton's Flash proved almost unnecessary- there wasn't a lot to see down here, nor much of anything to impede their progress. And at last, they came to a large open area. Flash barely begun to cover this place, but within what it did cover, the group saw something. "Hey- could that be-" began Cotton.

But before the Swirlix could say any more, a shadow approached. Inconveniently, this spherical object and the shadow nearby were both too far from the source of the Flash for anyone to properly get a look at them, but they could see the shadow engulf the sphere. Then, there was a brief reflected flash as something came into view, but whatever it was seemed rather adverse to the light the Fairy-type was giving off, and it fled.

"Come on! After it!" Cotton exclaimed, dashing off after the ball. Chromium and Tinnitus followed. "Hey, Chrome," said Cotton. "Help us catch this guy!"

The Smeargle rolled her eyes. "Fine," she grumbled. As she ran, she started to extend a pair of vines- on the off chance they couldn't outrun this culprit, the Smeargle intended to try and grab whoever or whatever it was with Vine Whip. Of course, whether the sphere it swiped was even the same item Mime Jr. was looking for remained to be seen, but right now, this was their one and only lead, so of course they had to take it. Tinnitus had nothing to offer at this moment, though he resiliently flopped along nevertheless. In fact, the Tympole just thought of something he could do to help- he felt as calm and serene as he just about always did, so the soundwaves his vibrating cheeks would generate would reflect this. Surely that would be handy in case this unknown target they were pursuing was agitated, help to calm it down.
__________________


My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 04:09 AM   #43
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
TheKnightsFury: The Lairon's story certainly didn't make you feel sympathy towards the large metallic Pokemon, he probably should've been more careful and not stuffed his face as much. The Senret raises herself onto her tail so her other teammates can regroup with her, once the trio is back together she explains the situation --- her only hope is that the reward will actually be worth the effort they'll need to go through in order to retrieve the stone. The Scyther seems more than willing to help the Pokemon in need, claiming that it's what their trainer would do. The only problem, the Scyther had little idea what limestone actually looked like. He glanced at his two land-bound companions, hoping one would have the answer, lucky for him, the Mudbray seemed to know exactly what the trio was in search of.

The Scyther praised his two companions on their work, they were actually making quite the great team on this little expedition. The trio once again took to formation in the hopes of finding a limestone deposit, although both of the members knew that they would probably need the Mudbray's help in order to break some off and to ensure it was indeed what they were looking for. The search was on, each Pokemon using their respective talents once again in the hopes of finding something in order to receive a nice reward from the Lairon.

Spartacus flies by something that he believes to be exactly what they were looking for, a large chunk of rock, light grey with a yellowish tinge to itself. He signalled for his teammates to come towards him, the Mudbray arrived first, nodding to herself that this was indeed exactly what they were looking for. With one swift kick from her strong hind legs, she managed to break off a large chunk that the Lairon could easily chew on to relive himself of any discomfort. With this in mind, they hurried back to the hulking mass. He seemed even worse off than he once was, groaning louder than he was before. Boudicca sets down the large hunk of rock in front of him, causing his eyes to immediately light up with gratitude.

"Ya kids did it! I knew I could trust ya'!" He exclaims, quickly chowing down with loud chomps. Once he's done he lets out a loud, pleasured, sigh.
"That really hit the spot, lads!" He smiles, moving his two front legs forward. "As promised, an award awaits ye. Would ye like what's in me left hand or me right hand?"

Which hand do you choose?


Spartacus was pleased as his team carried out the search, even more pleased when he got to claim the glory of finding the limestone. Boudicca was quick to task, breaking off a sizeable chunk for the Lairon to eat and hopefully ease its heart burn. The team promptly returned to the Steel type and presented the limestone chunk, which the Lairon quick devours. Pleased with the result, the Lairon presented an option, they hand to make a blind choice of reward.

"I say we choose the right hand", states Boudicca, quick to make her feelings known. Khutulun objected, demanding they choose the left hand since she was the one to find the Lairon in the first place. An argument soon broke out, both sides arguing for their right to choose which hand they take, neither willing to back down. Spartacus watched helplessly for a time, not willing to stand between the two squabbling females. Eventually he grew tired of the fighting and stepped between them, eager to put the argument to rest.

"ENOUGH!" The two ladies settled for a moment as Spartacus began to talk, "since neither of you can agree, I will make the choice randomly." Pointing his right scythe at the Lairon's left hand, the Scyther began to sing a strange rhyme as he moved his scythe back and forth between the two hands. "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a Raikou by the toe. If he hollers, let him go, eeny, meeny, miny, moe." His scythe comes to a stop over the Lairon's right hand, "sorry about the squabble Lairon, but I will take the right hand. Thank you."
__________________
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 05:02 PM   #44
deoxys
こばやし だいすき~
 
deoxys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 私の尾を食べてください OwO
Posts: 6,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Saix View Post
Deoxys

A light snow fall began as the triumvirate began the slog down the side of the cliff face. Or it would have been for almost any other group. The path itself zigzagged steeply downwards and was fraught with thick layers of ice. This made travel easy for Jinbe, who zoomed along the trail. Momonga and Sucy floated from layer to layer keeping pace with the little round seal, turning their heads to follow him as he passed back-and-forth. The occasional frigid gale would shift the two, leaving a bit of snow stuck to the side of Sucy's orbs or in the holes of Momonga's mask. At the base of the cliff stood what appeared to be a myriad of icy tombstones littering the rocky beach. Beyond that stood the withering remains of a large vessel. It was shorn in half, the bow of the ship was safely beached, but the stern was nowhere to be found.

As the group descended, the air began to grow colder and a thick mist rolled in. The group continued on with their breath soon becoming visible. Invigorated by the change in weather, Jinbe began to speed up with the ghostly duo cheering him on.

Crack!!!

The path ahead of Jinbe collapsed. Having to little room to try and stop, he launched off the path, tumbling through the air until he lands in a soft bank of snow. At first he is relieved, but then he notices he is now trapped on an outcrop at least 50 feet above the beach.

With Jinbe trapped, what will they group do?
"You can't be serious..." Jinbe looked thoroughly annoyed as he peered off of the edge of the outcrop and over the beach. Both Momon and Sucy were staring at the Seel, laughing hysterically. Momon glided up to the Spheal, giggling slightly. "Sorry, Jinbe... it was pretty funny."

Jinbe groaned. "Whatever... just... how am I supposed to get down from here?"

Sucy glided across the beach, still giggling. She flew upward toward a large, torn, moldy cloth that hung from the ship. "Look," she said excitedly. "This looks like it was part of the mast at some point! I bet we could use it to catch you!"

"Nuh uh, no way! I am not jumping," Jinbei exclaimed loudly. "I'm... I'm afraid of heights okay?"

Momon snickered, and Sucy laughed again. Momon flew over to the piece of mast that hung draped from the old shipwreck. They each grabbed one side and easily pulled it from where it hung.

"Don't be a big ol' Wimpod! Just jump, We'll catch you!" Sucy exclaimed, still smiling.

A look of concern crawled across Jinbei's face. He started anxiously smacking his flippers against the rocks in a rhythmic pattern, getting faster and faster as he looked around desperate for another exit.

"Ohhh.... I... alright... Okay, I'll jump I guess..."

"Good! Now hurry up! I want to go exploring!" Sucy shouted from below.

Momon nodded slightly and agreed. "The ships really feel like they're calling to me... but I do want to stop by that graveyard first... I like graveyards."

"Alright ready Jinbe?" Sucy began to look impatient. The Spheal gulped. "O-okay... 3... 2... 1...!"
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 07:08 PM   #45
Brave Saix
Boulder Badge
 
Brave Saix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 115
Morningstar:
As Éclair put up her most intimidating front the quartet of eye's began to grow larger as they move towards her. The eyes are soon surrounded by shadows that slowly form into the silhouettes of Espurrs. As they emerged from the fog Éclair notices that their coat do not match, one is a dark blue and the other a light pink. She then sees that they are holding something small between them.

The Espurrs stop a foot in front of Éclair before looking at each other. They share a small nod before the pink one leaves walking off into the fog to their left. The other one turns to Éclair handing the small item over. Éclair looks to see that it is a small Fairy Gem before looking up to see that the Espurr has disappeared. In a quick bit of panic she looks around confirming that Monte and Mille are still there. Relieved to see that they are all right she notices that Monte is waving off into the distance, his pants beginning to droop. Looking to where he is waving, Éclair notices the blue Espurr standing on at the edge of the fog near where the other had disappeared. It stares back, maybe at Monte, maybe at Éclair, neither are quite sure, but it wave to them beckoning them to follow.

Will they follow or could this be a trap?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deoxys:


As Jinbe jumps, the wind causes him to start tumbling. He hits the tattered sail with more force than either Sucy or Momonga was expecting. They are jerked down by the impact but are able to quickly catch themselves. After seeing Jinbe safely to the base of the cliff, the trio make their way over the graveyard.

As the grave grew near, the group soon realizes that they aren't tombstones, at least not in the traditional sense. Each of the eighteen markers are in actuality life boats, half buried and covered in feet of ice. Sucy floats over to one, and peers into the ice. Trapped inside are a mishmash of human bones half caked in stings of frozen, rotted flesh. At another Jinbe and Momonga stumble upon a iced over pile of provisions, with certain pieces appearing to be loose enough to take.

As the group browses the ship grave yard the wind begins to howl, a voice whispering within.

Lllleeeaavvveee... nnnooowwwww...... Thissss... placccceee.... It doeeesss naaaaauuuught.... beeelloooongggggg ttooo yooouuuu....

How does the group react? Do they heed the warning?
__________________
Brave Saix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 07:47 PM   #46
134
Real proud to present.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In the squared circle.
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post

♨ Bubbling Beach ♨

134


"Oh thank you, thank you so much!" the Pansear cheers gratefully, looking a little relieved that someone agreed to help, "I'm sure he had a den - I've seen those bugs skitter around here before."

Surely enough, even after only a few moments, Pouli's skilled nose picked up a scent. The musky smell of the bug was not hard to locate, and the trail was still obviously quite fresh. The duo (with Pansear in tow) is swiftly led by the instinctual draw of Pouli's tracking around a few corners and into a small, cave-like area wedged between two raised springs. It's a tight squeeze, but all three Pokémon manage to follow the trail into the tiny cave, which shrinks even further into a burrow. Nudging down, there's just enough light to see a glint of something shiny, or rather, quite a few things. It seems that this little guy is a bit of a thief. Looking around a bit more, you see some movement.

"Don't hurt me!" came a voice with a chittering yelp, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll give it back! Just don't hurt me!"

Out from the darkness emerged the Wimpod, looking even more nervous that one might expect of such a cowardly Pokémon. It had the necklace still around its body, and offered it up. Pansear took it back immediately, slipping it over her neck and holding it close to her chest.

"You coward - you steal my necklace and don't even stand up for yourself!" she spat back.

"I'm sorry!" the Wimpod choked out, "I have to take whatever I can! My boss makes me!"

"Who's your boss?" Pansear replies, clearly skeptical.

"The Gosoliopod who runs this part of the beach! If I don't take stuff for him, he gets mad and..." the Wimpod shook, clearly quite fearful of his "boss" - he seems genuine enough, but can the thief be trusted?



"He who bullies the bully!" Niho croaked, with an air of flamboyance and mystery. Eyes lighting up, she pulled a palm frond from a nearby tree and fashioned it into a crude mask, striking a pose. Puli watched, bewildered.

"...what are you doing?" the Houndour asked, after a moment in time.

"We're going to steal his boss' heart!" Niho asserted, excitedly. Pouli groaned.

"You've spent too much time watching 'Uala play the light box," Pouli accused, momentarily forgetting the more pressing issue at hand, in lieu of friendly argument. Niho was undeterred, waddling up to the Houndour.

"You can be my mount," the Totodile said.

"Your what-?!" Pouli protested, slightly offended by the suggestion. Niho was already climbing onto her back, however, and so -- being the older of the two of them -- she reluctantly ceded the higher ground, and allowed her younger teammate to have her way. When Niho was seated, Pouli snorted, and closed in on the Wimpod.

"Take us to your boss," she demanded, already too fed up with Niho to tolerate any shenanigans from him.



__________________


Fizzy Bubbles Information
Squad InfoMemakyuSecret BaseField Journal (VG)

Active Team @ Bedlam Ridge

Active Team @ Le Marécage Noir

Active Team @ Minnao Isles

Active Team @ Incognito Isle


134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 09:35 PM   #47
Altocharizard55
The Scientist
 
Altocharizard55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Republican Capitol of America
Posts: 1,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
As the three Pokemon trudged through the dark forest, the visibility seemed to be getting worse and worse by the minute. The two Dark type Pokemon seemed unfazed by it; their eyes naturally adjusting to the darkness, but Buru the Smeargle was having a more difficult time. She didn’t want to be the cause of slowing the group down though, so she quietly followed in line behind them.

Lynxa walked with the group, but her mind was elsewhere. She contemplated her new life as a free Sneasel but how it meant that she had to do less than desirable activities like this. As she sulked, her ears perked up. There was a low rumble off in the distance, but she couldn’t tell what it was or where it came from. “Uh, guys?” she spoke up, the first one of them to utter a word since they arrived on the island. Buru glanced over nervously while Thorn pretended to ignore them. “There’s something weird going on up ahead…” she trailed off as a shrill cry erupted from the bushes ahead.

A battered and beaten foxlike Pokemon emerged from the bushes, covered in gashes and cuts. The poor Eevee looked like it had been burned as well. “You mean this?” Thorn asked, coming to a stop and looking down at the pitiful Eevee coldly. Buru rushed to the Eevee’s side to see if she could help it in any way. “There’s got to be something we can do,” she muttered.

Even still, Lynxa’s ears continued to twitch. “Actually, I think there’s something much bigger out there…” she replied uneasily. Thorn sat the bag down next to Buru, sighing before standing his ground before them. If anything happened to the two of them, he knew Gary would definitely cut off his chocolate allowance. “Just stand behind me and try not to get hurt.” Thorn braced himself for whatever may come by sprinkling a layer of Spikes at the edge of the brush and prepared himself to use Spiky Shield if he needed to.
Withering Woods

Sandaa

Your team seems to get in a surprisingly competent defensive formation for being relatively inexperienced at working together, Thorn taking point and preparing to defend his compatriots to the best of his abilities. Certainly, the chocolate would be worth the trouble in the end, and he simply couldn't do without it. A Spike trap is laid at the edge of the brush to dissuade potential attackers from getting the jump on them. The three wait for a few tense moments, with nothing much seeming to happen, the faint rumbling in the distance seeming to die down entirely. The downwind breeze quiets and the air becomes still. The shadowed woods were, for that single, transient moment, completely and utterly silent.

Then the first embers were lit.

Instantly, the trees to either side of the group goes up in an billowing, orange blaze, the roar of the now raging fire almost managing to drown out the panicked cry of the injured Eevee that was found just moments earlier. Clouds of ash quickly fill the immediate area, reducing the already low visibility further yet. A piercing chorus of howls is clearly audible to the ragtag trio over the crackling inferno, seeming to come from every direction. It would be nigh impossible to locate the origin or origins of the sound, but it certainly sounds very close.

At the sound of the approaching pack, the small brown fox yips in terror, and begins trying to crawl towards one of the few openings that are still not ablaze. It doesn't seem to be getting very far on its own, though; without help, it will certainly burn alive in the forest, or perhaps worse.

What will you do?
__________________


PASBL Stats

TL 4 (35-21-6)
Current owner of the Onslaught Badge and the Monolith Badge
Previous owner of the Indurate Badge and the Dual Wing Badge (Pre-scrap)
216 TP - 84 KOs - 20 SP (11 SP Debt to Machamp-X)
(W/L/D and stats recompiled as of 4/25/17)
Observe. Adapt. Evolve.
Altocharizard55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 10:30 PM   #48
morningstar
ようせいのお姫様
 
morningstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Halloweentown
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Saix View Post
Morningstar:
As Éclair put up her most intimidating front the quartet of eye's began to grow larger as they move towards her. The eyes are soon surrounded by shadows that slowly form into the silhouettes of Espurrs. As they emerged from the fog Éclair notices that their coat do not match, one is a dark blue and the other a light pink. She then sees that they are holding something small between them.

The Espurrs stop a foot in front of Éclair before looking at each other. They share a small nod before the pink one leaves walking off into the fog to their left. The other one turns to Éclair handing the small item over. Éclair looks to see that it is a small Fairy Gem before looking up to see that the Espurr has disappeared. In a quick bit of panic she looks around confirming that Monte and Mille are still there. Relieved to see that they are all right she notices that Monte is waving off into the distance, his pants beginning to droop. Looking to where he is waving, Éclair notices the blue Espurr standing on at the edge of the fog near where the other had disappeared. It stares back, maybe at Monte, maybe at Éclair, neither are quite sure, but it wave to them beckoning them to follow.

Will they follow or could this be a trap?




Eclair was taken aback by the Espurr's sudden appearance. Although they were known for their cuteness in her home region of Kalos, she knew these Pokemon possessed an incredible amount of Psychic power. She stared directly into the round eyes of the blue one as it moved forward to hand her something. Out of instinct, she took it, and didn't take a look until she realized the weight of it in her hands. The pink gem glittered as she turned it in her hands, and she felt a bit stronger just holding it. Her attention wasn't drawn to it long before she realized Monte was no longer behind her. She around looked frantically before spotting the bright yellow Pokemon back on the path.

"Bye bye!!!" Monte called. He turned to Mille, grinning. "Those twins were really nice weren't they?" Mille replied with an uninterested grunt.

"Monte, are you ok?" Eclair ran back up to the path to her two companions. She checked him over for any scratches or strange psychic auras.

"What's that." Mille asked blankly, pointing towards the gem in Eclair's hands.

"Oh wow they gave you a present!" Monte exclaimed. "Why didn't I get one!"

"I don't know if its mine to keep..." Eclair looked out to where the Espurr stood, still beckoning the group over. "I think they still want something from us." The Mawile looked worried, turning the pink object over in her hands again.

"Let's go." Millie suggested. Eclair looked shocked at her readiness.

"Yeah let's go! Let's go!" Monte hiked up his shed skin and took off into the flowers again. Somehow Mille didn't mind that he had grabbed her by the paw and was dragging her along. Eclair was conflicted. Should she call them back? Would they even listen? They did seem to be having fun, but she couldn't help but get a creepy vibe from the two Espurr.

"C'mon Eclair!" Monte's childish voice rung out. He and Mille had stopped in the middle of the field. Eclair reluctantly jogged her way through the flowers to join Mille and Monte as they began to traverse the fog.


__________________



morningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 12:25 AM   #49
Sandaa
Cascade Badge
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altocharizard55 View Post
Withering Woods

Sandaa

Your team seems to get in a surprisingly competent defensive formation for being relatively inexperienced at working together, Thorn taking point and preparing to defend his compatriots to the best of his abilities. Certainly, the chocolate would be worth the trouble in the end, and he simply couldn't do without it. A Spike trap is laid at the edge of the brush to dissuade potential attackers from getting the jump on them. The three wait for a few tense moments, with nothing much seeming to happen, the faint rumbling in the distance seeming to die down entirely. The downwind breeze quiets and the air becomes still. The shadowed woods were, for that single, transient moment, completely and utterly silent.

Then the first embers were lit.

Instantly, the trees to either side of the group goes up in an billowing, orange blaze, the roar of the now raging fire almost managing to drown out the panicked cry of the injured Eevee that was found just moments earlier. Clouds of ash quickly fill the immediate area, reducing the already low visibility further yet. A piercing chorus of howls is clearly audible to the ragtag trio over the crackling inferno, seeming to come from every direction. It would be nigh impossible to locate the origin or origins of the sound, but it certainly sounds very close.

At the sound of the approaching pack, the small brown fox yips in terror, and begins trying to crawl towards one of the few openings that are still not ablaze. It doesn't seem to be getting very far on its own, though; without help, it will certainly burn alive in the forest, or perhaps worse.

What will you do?
While the battered Eevee sat there quivering, the forest grew eerily quiet. The noise Lynxa had heard before ceased and the breeze blowing through the clearing died down. It was almost as if the group of Pokemon were frozen in time. “Well that can’t be good,” Thorn scoffed, trying to make light of the situation. “Now we’ve just got to wait for whatever’s lurking in the forest to come out and say hi, right? What’s the worst that can happen?”

Right on cue, the trees on either side of them suddenly lit up, a small ember that quickly grew into a full blaze. As the clearing began to fill with smoke and ash, Lynxa rolled her eyes. “Well, that could happen.” Buru nervously bit her lip, trying her best to protect the shaking Eevee. “We’re surrounded,” she whispered, pointing out the obvious.

Thorn sighed, recognizing that this situation wasn’t something he could laugh off anymore. “Between a rock and a hard place, huh? I guess I’ll just have to make this ‘hard place’ our line of defense!” The Cacturne prepared himself to lay down another layer of Spikes to trap whoever might ambush them. He then planned to Grow a bit in order to power himself up and then hit whoever comes out of the shadows with a Leech Seed. If they went after the younger Pokemon, he would protect them with a Spiky Shield instead.

Lynxa knew that she wasn’t quite as experienced in battle as her newfound partners, but she put up a brave front regardless. She wasn’t planning on backing down here, and she didn’t want to be a hindrance either. “Why don’t you come out and show yourselves, ya damn cowards!” she Taunted. The Sneasel watched as Thorn prepared for the incoming attack, hoping to possibly Leer at whatever came out and catch it off guard.

Buru was the most nervous of the three, trying to act brave in front of the Eevee to reassure it, but she was struggling. She then thought back to her training with Gary, as he often told her that her mind was her greatest weapon. This seemed to put her at ease a little bit, and the Smeargle began to Calm her Mind in preparation. She then decided that she would put up a Reflective barrier to protect the group and Teleport out of the way if she were targeted.
__________________

~Fizzle Bubble~
LMN:
MI:
BR:
II:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 10:38 PM   #50
deoxys
こばやし だいすき~
 
deoxys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 私の尾を食べてください OwO
Posts: 6,482
Jerichi:
The Sableye looked temporarily relieved upon hearing the three Pokemon would hear its story, but still eagerly tapped his foot against the ground.

"I don't know, I don't know where to even begin! Okay okay, calm down, I just need to calm down..."

The Sableye took a deep breath. If it could have closed its eyes, it probably would have. "Basically, I love gems. I love to eat them! I eat rocks, gems, crystals, diamonds, you name it! But the thing is, some gems are especially beautiful, and some have a special place in my heart or have a fond memory attached to them. So, I started collecting them." The Sableye turned his gaze away from the trio for a moment and looked back at the ship, motioning toward it. "This is my home. Twice a week, I get up before dawn and head over to the side of the Starlight Summit and dig into the old volcano looking for food. Well, this morning, I went out like I always do. I know that my gem collection was there, because I keep it in a leather bag right next to where I sleep! It's the first thing I see every morning, and the last thing I see every night!"

The Sableye began pacing anxiously back and forth, and started biting its thumb. "I know it was there this morning, so it's only been a few hours! I just got back a few minutes ago with tonight's dinner, and as soon as I walked in, my bag was gone!"

The Sableye began sobbing, though it wasn't actually able to cry, which was admittedly a little silly. It put its hands over its jewel-like eyes and sat on the ground, curled up. "I don't know what to do. My collection had a lot of gems in it, most of them are pretty small, but there are some big ones..." He paused for a moment and took a deep breath. "There were all kinds of pretty ones in there... some were shaped like diamonds, and had different colors, others were weird, long shapes and multicolored, ooh! I even had an Old Amber I found one day, it was just so pretty, I had to take it!"

The Sableye frowned again and turned back to the group. Suddenly, he lit up. "Hold on!"

The Pokemon disappeared into the ground. A moment later, it re-emerged from where it had left. It opened its mouth and pulled out two rocks. "Look, these are pretty, right! Well, I just found these today when I was looking for food, and I was thinking of adding them to my collection, because they don't taste particularly good, but..." he trailed off. In one hand, he held a crystallized rock that appeared to have a single snowflake trapped inside of it. In the other was a small flat-bottomed rock that was some sort of collective of spiky icicles jutting upward. "Please! If you can find my collection, I'll reward you with these as a token of thanks! If you can't find them though... I guess I'll need to start over with these then..."

There were too many questions as to what could have happened to the bag. The beach was wide open and littered with shipwrecks, and there were all sorts of places it could have gotten off to, though it does sound like a possible classic case of theft... Where do you start? What do you do - if anything?
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.