UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2017, 05:11 PM   #151
134
Real proud to present.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In the squared circle.
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
Grabbing this little creepy crawler. Paying his Adoption Fee and throwing him into a PokeBall
Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Spinarak confirmed.
134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 06:00 PM   #152
Sandaa
Cascade Badge
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Lv. 01 (M) Slowpoke ($30)
No special moves.
The bell over the door to the Adoption Center jingled as Gary opened it and stepped inside. Yes, he had just been here a week or so before, and yes, he had told himself to hold back on coming back to adopt every single Pokemon in here. However, today he had a different purpose. In his hand he held what appeared to be a package slip. His mother had recently sent him a letter from back home in Azalea Town of the Johto region, telling him that there was a surprise on its way. He was to claim it here at the Adoption Center. Why? He had no idea, but he would soon find out.

Walking up to the reception, Gary placed the slip on the counter. “Hi, I’m back,” he greeted sheepishly with a smile, “But with an unusual request this time. I’ve got this package notification-” Gary didn’t have to say any more, as the clerk seemed to know exactly what he was talking about. They turned around and went to the back of the shop, only to return minutes later carrying a heavy looking box in their hands. Gently setting it on the counter, they offered it to Gary to open.

There were some breathing holes in the box, like it was the kind of box you would use to transport live animals, so Gary’s curiosity was really growing now. Pulling open the lid, as he peered inside his eyes went wide. “Pokey?! What! But wait, you look younger…” Inside the box was a bright-eyed and rather young looking Slowpoke that looked just barely old enough to have been weaned off its mother. There was a striking resemblance to Gary’s childhood pet Slowpoke, Pokey. The clerk then handed Gary a note that came with the box. He quickly opened it and scanned the contents.
Dear Gary, I hope this little one finds you in good health. I know you miss Pokey and the rest of the Slowpokes back at home, but wouldn’t you know it, Pokey’s a father now! Of the litter, this one is a bit of an explorer just like yourself, so I felt like you two could use each other. I hope you enjoy this little slice of home and treat him well! Love, Mom.
Gary teared up a little as he read the letter, wiping his eye. He then set the letter down and picked up the Slowpoke from the box, holding him up in the air. “Hey there, little guy! How about you go on an adventure with me and next time we visit home you can tell your dad all about it?” The Slowpoke had a goofy grin on its face, letting out a yawn. “There’s no replacing the original, but you seem like a chip off the ol’ block to me. Why don’t I call you Pokey Jr.?” Pulling out a Pokeball, Gary called the Slowpoke inside briefly before bringing him back out to hold in his arms. The clerk mentioned a transportation fee of $30, which Gary happily paid.


Adopting lv.1 male Slowpoke for $30 <payment>

Last edited by Sandaa; 06-01-2017 at 03:38 AM.
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 08:51 PM   #153
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'
 
Kyuu-Tales's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Scenic Ward #801, down Juné Lane.
Posts: 257
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyuu-Tales
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post

Lv. 01 (M) Litleo ($30)
No special moves.
Spoiler: show
"A total, utter washout."

The young woman closed the door behind her and shook herself about in a very Growlithe-like fashion. She'd neglected to pack an umbrella in her haste the night she ran away, and was profusely glad to find shelter in the wake of the noonday cloudburst.

Her pint-sized companion Baian, being a Water-type, was decidedly not quite as enthralled. He tooted and dropped down to the floor, relishing in the muddy water soaking the carpeting. Before he could roll around, a peal of thunder startled the Skrelp from his blissful reverie and sent him scurrying back into his trainer's arms.

"Well, that's what you get for dirtying someone's residence," Seiko murmured at her partner's antics. "Speaking of which, where do you suppose we are?"

No sooner had Seiko voiced her question did various cries pour forth in seeming reply. Spread before her were various crates, hutches, and pens housing dozens of distressed-looking Pokemon. Apart from a few wistful Water-types (and the leering Ghost-type or three), the majority looked terribly frightened or at the very least ill-at-ease. Seiko frowned. Of all the awful places to happen upon! Feeling his trainer's distress, Baian made to console Seiko with a nudge of his fins.

"Um, e-excuse me?" Had they come across an illegal egg mill? An underground trading ring? Or something more diabolical? Seiko suddenly hoped her question would go unanswered.

Baian glanced around nervously before training his eyes on something to their right. He tugged on his human partner's vest. "Skreeel!"

Seiko snapped her head in the direction indicated. A few steps away stood a sign:


Welcome to the Adoption Center!


A crash of lightning broke the fresh silence, ushering a chorus of wails and chirrups from the forlorn denizens of the facility. Perhaps Seiko should have been more relieved in light of this new information, but the atmosphere continued to make her uneasy. Man, she really hated being terrified of lightning sometimes.

Despite her overwhelming anxiety, Seiko became aware of sounds of growling and scratching coming from one of the corner pens. Accompanied by the displacement of old newspaper, the noises were not urgent but persistent in nature. Normally, such a ruckus would irritate Seiko, but she felt herself drawn to niche instead. Baian snorted, curiosity piqued as Seiko made to approach the source of the riffraff. Seiko tiptoed closer until she found herself face-to-face with a tawny cub sporting a cream underbelly and a pair of fierce, fiery eyes.

"Hey there..." Seiko ducked down to get a closer look at the determined creature. Its growl abated when she lifted a hand to its face, which it sniffed tentatively. It pawed the cage playfully before rolling over. Seiko giggled. "Haha, aren't you a character!"

Seiko withdrew her Pokedex from her backpack, placing the latter aside. "Litleo, the Lion Cub Pokemon," she read aloud from the device. "A Fire-Normal dual type. 'Males are quite rare...' Oh, a boy? Wow, who in their right mind would abandon the likes of you, little guy? If you were mine..."

Seiko sighed. But you're not. Just then, a pokeball came into view, followed by the sounds of irate gurgling. Baian, now atop her head, had in his boredom taken to digging around Seiko's sack for leftovers. Judging from what he presented to her, he had likely failed in his endeavor. He would settle for her attention at the moment instead. He dropped it into her empty palm to drive his point home.

"You're so lazy sometimes. This ball isn't even yours!" Seiko thrust her Dex into her bag and pulled the Mock Kelp critter from her hair. "And what have I told you about handling extras?"

Seiko was so preoccupied with lecturing the glowering Skrelp that the distinct red stream of light followed by a clicking noise very nearly escaped her notice. It took her a few moments to process what had occurred: a capture.

She looked about frantically before she noticed a board adjacent to the pen. "Thirty pokedollars? Yosh!" She yanked her wallet from her back pocket and produced the amount specified.

"Hey," Seiko called out. "Who do I pay for an adoption?"



((Paying the Adoption Fee in lieu of shenanigans, and the little guy took the liberty of getting himself a spare Pokeball. ;3c))
Kyuu-Tales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 03:37 PM   #154
134
Real proud to present.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In the squared circle.
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
The bell over the door to the Adoption Center jingled as Gary opened it and stepped inside. Yes, he had just been here a week or so before, and yes, he had told himself to hold back on coming back to adopt every single Pokemon in here. However, today he had a different purpose. In his hand he held what appeared to be a package slip. His mother had recently sent him a letter from back home in Azalea Town of the Johto region, telling him that there was a surprise on its way. He was to claim it here at the Adoption Center. Why? He had no idea, but he would soon find out.

Walking up to the reception, Gary placed the slip on the counter. “Hi, I’m back,” he greeted sheepishly with a smile, “But with an unusual request this time. I’ve got this package notification-” Gary didn’t have to say any more, as the clerk seemed to know exactly what he was talking about. They turned around and went to the back of the shop, only to return minutes later carrying a heavy looking box in their hands. Gently setting it on the counter, they offered it to Gary to open.

There were some breathing holes in the box, like it was the kind of box you would use to transport live animals, so Gary’s curiosity was really growing now. Pulling open the lid, as he peered inside his eyes went wide. “Pokey?! What! But wait, you look younger…” Inside the box was a bright-eyed and rather young looking Slowpoke that looked just barely old enough to have been weaned off its mother. There was a striking resemblance to Gary’s childhood pet Slowpoke, Pokey. The clerk then handed Gary a note that came with the box. He quickly opened it and scanned the contents.
Dear Gary, I hope this little one finds you in good health. I know you miss Pokey and the rest of the Slowpokes back at home, but wouldn’t you know it, Pokey’s a father now! Of the litter, this one is a bit of an explorer just like yourself, so I felt like you two could use each other. I hope you enjoy this little slice of home and treat him well! Love, Mom.
Gary teared up a little as he read the letter, wiping his eye. He then set the letter down and picked up the Slowpoke from the box, holding him up in the air. “Hey there, little guy! How about you go on an adventure with me and next time we visit home you can tell your dad all about it?” The Slowpoke had a goofy grin on its face, letting out a yawn. “There’s no replacing the original, but you seem like a chip off the ol’ block to me. Why don’t I call you Pokey Jr.?” Pulling out a Pokeball, Gary called the Slowpoke inside briefly before bringing him back out to hold in his arms. The clerk mentioned a transportation fee of $30, which Gary happily paid.


Adopting lv.1 male Slowpoke for $30 <payment>


The Pokémon Storage System is a wonder of modern technology, allowing Pokémon to be reduced to pure energy, stored as data, and transferred across great distances in mere moments. It has one caveat, however: the Pokémon must be stored inside of a Pokéball. If the Pokémon cannot be contained within a Pokéball for whatever reason, it cannot be employed -- and there are a lot of reasons a Pokémon might not be able to be stored in a Pokéball. This is why Tate received a call from a woman in Johto who asked getting a young Slowpoke from Azalea Town to Fizzytopolis without the use of the PSS, Tate didn't find it very strange.

Well, not for any reason related to Pokémon transport.

Since washing up in Fizzytopia -- a place that didn't exist on any map -- after their ship to Poni island capsized, Tate and Kahakai had been trying to get in touch with the outside world and off of the continent. It was as though the rest of the world didn't exist. At first, it had been terrifying, being alone in a strange place that wasn't supposed to exist, where nothing else did; when Tate received the call, the Johto native realized for the first time that it was no longer a point of concern.

Tate had gone native.

Pushing that thought away to be dealt with accordingly at a later point in time, the Adoption Center manager listened intently to the woman's situation: she had a young Pokémon who was below the recommended safe minimum age for PSS transfer as per the most recent IAPC guidelines, and needed to have him transported from Azalea, Johto, to Fizzytopolis, Fizzytopia, but wasn't sure what the protocol was for safely transporting a live Pokémon would be. Tate, as luck would have it, had the solution on hand.

To the northwest of Ilex, there's a tiny village which just happens to be the base of operations the non-profit group No Balls, No Walls. Tate had done a brief internship with them during an exhausting undergrad spent commuting between Azalea and Goldenrod; for the cost fuel alone, they would transport Pokémon anywhere in the world using a web of largely volunteer drivers, pilots, and even sea captains. After giving the woman the contact information for the organization (which still proved useless to Tate, who tried the number only to receive dead silence), arrangements were made, and three weeks later, a wooden kennel was delivered to the Adoption Center by a man in a green all-terrain vehicle. It sits behind the counter most of the morning. Tate is in the center's office, typing up adoption logs, when the bell above the door finally rings.

It's time.

The young man who enters has brown hair; he doesn't know what to expect. When the staffer lifts the large kennel onto the counter, it's evident he might not even have expected a Pokémon. Opening it, he greets the creature inside with jovial confusion. Then he reaches inside, and withdraws a letter. Tate's come to the door now, sneaking a glance utside like a nosy child. Something he reads inside brings tears to his eyes. He lifts his new friend out of its crate -- a baby Slowpoke! The staffer says something and he absently hands her money -- fuel costs must have ran over. The pair leave, the boy looking every bit like he had returned to his youth. It made Tate's heart swell.

I like it here, Tate realized, a bit absently, clutching the door jam. ...this is a nice place.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Slowpoke confirmed.

134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:50 PM   #155
134
Real proud to present.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In the squared circle.
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu-Tales View Post
Spoiler: show
"A total, utter washout."

The young woman closed the door behind her and shook herself about in a very Growlithe-like fashion. She'd neglected to pack an umbrella in her haste the night she ran away, and was profusely glad to find shelter in the wake of the noonday cloudburst.

Her pint-sized companion Baian, being a Water-type, was decidedly not quite as enthralled. He tooted and dropped down to the floor, relishing in the muddy water soaking the carpeting. Before he could roll around, a peal of thunder startled the Skrelp from his blissful reverie and sent him scurrying back into his trainer's arms.

"Well, that's what you get for dirtying someone's residence," Seiko murmured at her partner's antics. "Speaking of which, where do you suppose we are?"

No sooner had Seiko voiced her question did various cries pour forth in seeming reply. Spread before her were various crates, hutches, and pens housing dozens of distressed-looking Pokemon. Apart from a few wistful Water-types (and the leering Ghost-type or three), the majority looked terribly frightened or at the very least ill-at-ease. Seiko frowned. Of all the awful places to happen upon! Feeling his trainer's distress, Baian made to console Seiko with a nudge of his fins.

"Um, e-excuse me?" Had they come across an illegal egg mill? An underground trading ring? Or something more diabolical? Seiko suddenly hoped her question would go unanswered.

Baian glanced around nervously before training his eyes on something to their right. He tugged on his human partner's vest. "Skreeel!"

Seiko snapped her head in the direction indicated. A few steps away stood a sign:


Welcome to the Adoption Center!


A crash of lightning broke the fresh silence, ushering a chorus of wails and chirrups from the forlorn denizens of the facility. Perhaps Seiko should have been more relieved in light of this new information, but the atmosphere continued to make her uneasy. Man, she really hated being terrified of lightning sometimes.

Despite her overwhelming anxiety, Seiko became aware of sounds of growling and scratching coming from one of the corner pens. Accompanied by the displacement of old newspaper, the noises were not urgent but persistent in nature. Normally, such a ruckus would irritate Seiko, but she felt herself drawn to niche instead. Baian snorted, curiosity piqued as Seiko made to approach the source of the riffraff. Seiko tiptoed closer until she found herself face-to-face with a tawny cub sporting a cream underbelly and a pair of fierce, fiery eyes.

"Hey there..." Seiko ducked down to get a closer look at the determined creature. Its growl abated when she lifted a hand to its face, which it sniffed tentatively. It pawed the cage playfully before rolling over. Seiko giggled. "Haha, aren't you a character!"

Seiko withdrew her Pokedex from her backpack, placing the latter aside. "Litleo, the Lion Cub Pokemon," she read aloud from the device. "A Fire-Normal dual type. 'Males are quite rare...' Oh, a boy? Wow, who in their right mind would abandon the likes of you, little guy? If you were mine..."

Seiko sighed. But you're not. Just then, a pokeball came into view, followed by the sounds of irate gurgling. Baian, now atop her head, had in his boredom taken to digging around Seiko's sack for leftovers. Judging from what he presented to her, he had likely failed in his endeavor. He would settle for her attention at the moment instead. He dropped it into her empty palm to drive his point home.

"You're so lazy sometimes. This ball isn't even yours!" Seiko thrust her Dex into her bag and pulled the Mock Kelp critter from her hair. "And what have I told you about handling extras?"

Seiko was so preoccupied with lecturing the glowering Skrelp that the distinct red stream of light followed by a clicking noise very nearly escaped her notice. It took her a few moments to process what had occurred: a capture.

She looked about frantically before she noticed a board adjacent to the pen. "Thirty pokedollars? Yosh!" She yanked her wallet from her back pocket and produced the amount specified.

"Hey," Seiko called out. "Who do I pay for an adoption?"



((Paying the Adoption Fee in lieu of shenanigans, and the little guy took the liberty of getting himself a spare Pokeball. ;3c))


Tate likes to call them happy accidents.

You ran into the adoption center in order to escape the terrible storm. You had no idea of knowing what you'd find. When you realized what surrounded you, you had no idea where you were. An egg mill? An illegal battling ring? Your imagination goes all sorts of places, before you see a sigh behind a counter which clues you in: you're at the Adoption Center!

All the Pokémon around you have been abandoned, you realize. They're homeless and terrified of the terrible storm outside. Some of them might have troubled backgrounds. This is a sad place. It can be a happy place was well, however; a great many of the kennels are empty, some of them freshly so. It's a cycle here.

You walk down the aisles, curious, now. You don't want to go back outside in the storn, so you might as well kill some time. Something catches your eye; a consultation of the trusty Pokédex informs you that it's a male Litleo. You're charmed. He's precious. You wish he was yours. Oh, if he were yours...

Baian distracts you from your thoughts momentarily. He's produced a Pokéball from your bag, seeking your attention. You confiscate the pilfered object and bestoy a lecture, and it is here that -- in your single-mindedness -- you don't realize the ball is active and aimed at the Litleo. A moment later, it's made an attempt to energize him, and -- content in your presence -- he doesn't fight the process. There's a clicking sound, and it echoes with the storm.

It looks like he's yours now.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Litleo confirmed.

134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:00 PM   #156
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 3,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Lv. 01 (F) Minun ($30)
No special moves.
As has been the case several times now since the Adoption Center's grand reopening, Keith found himself in aforementioned center to help empty out the overcrowded place. Thus far his contributions consisted of adopting a Tympole and a Vulpix, and now he was back to see what else he would wish to add to his team.

He did not have long to look.

"Huh," Keith remarked, approaching one of the cages. Most notably, its intended occupant wasn't actually occupying it. Rather, it was standing atop the cage, smiling at the approaching Trainer. Keith noted that a few of the bars looked bent out of place, as if to allow something through them. "Broke out, did you?" he asked.

"Mai, maiiinun!" responded the Pokémon, sounding distinctly pleased with herself. She was a small Pokémon, yellow and blue in coloration, and with circular Pikachuesque electric pouches on her cheeks. Chuckling at this Pokémon's spirited attitude, Keith dug out his Pokédex and pointed it at the little creature.

"Minun, the Cheering Pokémon. An Electric-type," said Keith's Pokédex. "Minun dislikes getting wet, so it takes shelter under the eaves of houses whenever it rains. It generates showers of sparks to cheer on its teammates in battle."

"Cool," remarked Keith. He'd seen a Minun before, of course, back when he was helping to test out the Fizzytopia region's Battle Pike, though that one was fighting alongside something called a Plusle. "Heh, it'd be even cooler if you had a Plusle with you-" he began.

"Mai Minun!" interrupted Minun, shaking her head and frowning. "Minun mi, Minun Minun! Minun!"

"Minun's sayin' she don't need no stinkin' Plusle," Meowth translated. "She says she's sick and tired of everyone tinkin' Plusle and Minun oughta be dis automatic package deal when dey're two individual species o' Pokémon and oughta be treated dat way."

"...Wow," Keith murmured. "Well, alright, then," he nodded. "Sorry about that, Minun," he apologized.

"Minun," nodded Minun, calming down.

"Well, you know what, you got a fair point," Keith continued. "I bet you're a perfectly good Pokémon without a Plusle to back you up,"

"Mai mai!" Minun nodded, grinning again.

"Yeah!" Keith grinned back. "I like your spirit, Minun," he stated. "What say you come with us?"

"Minun!" Minun nodded. Without waiting for Keith, she jumped, and grabbed hold of one of his arms. She climbed up said arm, pushed past Meowth (to his mild indignation), and started digging through his backpack. Keith allowed this to happen out of sheer morbid curiosity. Moments later, Minun emerged, holding a still-minimized Fast Ball with her front legs. "Minun! Minun mai!" she declared, dropping the Fast Ball into Keith's hand and pointing at it.

Keith chuckled. "I take that as a yes," he replied. "And it seems you know what ball you want, too," he added, enlarging the Fast Ball. So... as for your name, how's Anion sound?"

"Miiiinun!" cheered Minun in response, before jumping off Keith's shoulder once more, and striking the Fast Ball's button herself. The Fast Ball sucked her in immediately, wobbled in place a few times, and fell still.

"Well," Meowth remarked as Keith grinned at the ball containing his new Minun. "Dis oughta be interestin'."

"I'd say so," Keith nodded in agreement, as he approached the counter, intent on paying for his new Minun.


OOC: Adopting the level 1 female Minun. Putting her in this Fast Ball, nicknaming her Anion, and declaring her Ability to be Volt Absorb. Payment: 30
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:00 PM   #157
deoxys
こばやし だいすき~
 
deoxys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 私の尾を食べてください OwO
Posts: 6,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post

Lv. 01 (M) Bergmite ($30)
Paying $30 to adopt this adorable little guy and putting him in a Pokeball (diminishing my Pokeball stock to 6).
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:00 PM   #158
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,309
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Lv. 01 (F) Aron ($30)
No special moves.
Well, I'm back again! Looks like lots of stuff I was looking for got taken, but I can still see a little someone over there...

: Aron? *is inside a thick, plastic cage*

Hm, most of these other Pokemon are inside metal cages, what makes you so special?

Aron, the Iron Armor Pokemon. Its heavily armored body is made entirely of metal, and it feeds on iron ore in the mountains to make its armor stronger. When it cannot find any iron in the mountains, they look for manmade structures on the outskirts of civilization and feed on any metal found in bridges and railroad tracks. A group of Aron is sometimes bold enough to venture into civilization itself, looking for playgrounds, vehicles, and even tall buildings. A single Aron's charge can destroy an entire dump truck, turning it into a food source, and a small group of them can raze an entire building for food if desperate enough. These behaviors often put them at conflict with the local humans, and trainers can often be seen battling and capturing these Pokemon by request of the townsfolk there.

Heh, that explains it, maybe your keepers learned the hard way...

: *pops out of his Chocolate Ball* Larvitar~

Huh? Gaara, you popped out on your own?

: Larvitar lar! *points to the Aron*

So you're saying...you want the Aron to come with us?

: Larrr~

Well, I already decided that! You're only wanting me to adopt her even more!

: Larvitar~

: Aron~

Okay, I'll just bring you out of your cage, and- whoa, you're heavy! I guess when you eat nothing but iron it tends to do that to you.

: Aron ar. *nods*

All right, you two go ahead and play while I fill out the paperwork. Looks like I gotta start getting iron now...Joanna!

***************

Pokemon to Adopt: Lv. 1 Female Aron
Payment: $30
Pokeball: (#24/30)

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 06-01-2017 at 08:28 PM.
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:00 PM   #159
Connor
Who Knows?
 
Connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Lv. 01 (F) Pawniard ($30)
No special moves.
Adopting this gal. $30 payment.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:00 PM   #160
Snorby
Lacking in Beef
 
Snorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Preparing the Mustard of your Doom
Posts: 2,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post

Lv. 01 (F) Joltik ($30)
No special moves.
Taking this little cutie for $30 and placing her in a Poke Ball.
__________________

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:00 PM   #161
134
Real proud to present.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In the squared circle.
Posts: 582


Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post

Lv. 01 (M) Tyrogue ($30)
No special moves.


It typically upset the visitors to see anything from the Humanshape Egg Group in a cage -- it was a bit too uncanny for the average civilian -- so the Adoption Center had a room with various human-like amenities in which they lived until such time as they were adopted. They slept on cots and played at tables and lived very unnatural lives that were probably not the most healthy for them, but it was all in the name of not upsetting the well meaning but often misinformed public who often couldn't see past the likeness these creatures shared with humans to realize they were -- at their core -- wild beasts.

It wasn't as though it wasn't an accurate representation of the lives most of them would go on to lead when they left the Adoption Center, anyway. For many of them, it was probably a life they were accustomed to already. It might even be the life they were born into. Humans and Pokémon had coexisted for so long that for many their ways of life were one and the same.

It was a lazy afternoon after a busy morning, and Tate was watching from the doorway of what the staff affectionately called the 'The Room,' sipping black coffee. It was mostly full of Fighting-types at the moment, and they seemed to mostly get along well. Nani and a Timburr were arm wrestling at a table, while a Sawk ran drills in one corner of the room. Two Makuhita were forcing themselves against each other in light and friendly challenge, seeing which of them would budge first. The scene was peaceful, in a relative sense. Everyone looked so happy to be where they were, which was all Tate could ask for; the best they could do was to provide a place of genuine respite until these Pokémon found their forever homes.

Turning away from the scene, Tate walked down the hallway. There were other rooms; smaller rooms. Rooms meant to isolate Pokémon that were skittish or sick or particularly difficult to handle. Rooms meant for the safety of the Pokémon, the staff, and the public. Serious rooms with serious purposes. Pausing at the door to one of these rooms to unlock it, Tate took a moment to prepare mentally for what was on the other side. The doorknob creaked slightly as it turned, and Tate stepped inside, door closing with a click behind the manager.

On a metal workbench, a small Fighting-type Pokémon sat, cross-legged and hunched over a coloring book. He had a box of 64 crayons to his side, several of which were strewn around him, one in his hand. He was partially through coloring the image of a Perap. Tate approached and set the paper cup of coffee down on the table, near to where the Tyrogue sat.

"How are you today, Pena?" The manager asked, concernedly, removing a clipboard from a hook on the wall. Taking advantage of the momentary distraction, the Tyrogue sat his crayon down, and picked up the coffee, draining the remainder of the cup before Tate could react appropriately. All the harried manager could manage was a guttural noise and to snatch the empty cup away. Throwing it into a waste paper basket with a dissatisfied grunt, Tate mopped a tired-looking face with one hand.

"Pena, please-"

The Tyrogue picked up his crayon, and resumed his coloring. Tate sighed, and changed the subject.

"You've been in isolation for nearly a month now, Pena," the aspiring rehabilitator said, slowly, thinking back to "The Room" and how pleasant it had seemed. Absently, Tate placed a fond hand on the back of the Tyrogue's head, having gotten to know the Pokémon rather well during the long term, isolated care. He leaned into the touch a little, though he continued coloring. "The others are having a lot of fun, you know. I thought we might move you out to The Room today."

There was an immediate change in demeanor as the Tyrogue flung his crayons and book off the table and onto the floor, before leaping down himself, scurrying under a chair. Tate was left standing, one hand still hovering in the air. After a beat in time, Tate sighed again, setting the clipboard aside, and began gathering up the thrown art supplies. The Tyrogue watched from his hiding place, silently. When the crayons were all back in their box, Tate crouched down to try and make eye contact with the young Fighting-type.

"Pena, nothing's going to happen to you in there," the manager tried to encourage. The Tyrogue didn't budge. Defeated, Tate stood, and picked the clipboard back up, beginning to scribble something down on the charts. "If you can't join general population, Pena... I'm going to have to move you elsewhere. You can't stay in isolation indefinitely."

This finally got the attention of the Pokémon. Perhaps frightened by the threat of the unknown -- where could this 'elsewhere' be? Another facility? -- he emerged from his hiding place under the chair, and ran up to his human caretaker, wrapping both arms around one calm. His grip was tight, and Tate yelped, then laughed weakly. Leaning down, the trainer placed a hand on the top of his head.

"I think... you might feel better, if you went elsewhere," Tate said, slow and soft. The Tyrogue looked up, unconvinced. He felt safe in this little isolation room; the outside world, it was frightening. Other Pokémon, other people, they were frightening. Tate kept talking, in the most soothing tone the Johto native could muster. "I know this place, it's a huge tree, and there's lots of big rooms with hiding places... I live there."

The Tyrogue faltered. Tate smiled.

"Want to come live with me, Pena?"
Paying $30 to adopt this Tyrogue. Assigning him to a Luxury Ball.
134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:00 PM   #162
Patches
Hello!~
 
Patches's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 341
Send a message via AIM to Patches
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post

Lv. 01 (F) Shinx ($30)
No special moves.
Adopting this Shinx for $30 and placing her in one of my standard pokeballs.
__________________


Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Patches; 06-02-2017 at 09:01 AM.
Patches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:01 PM   #163
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Lv. 01 (-) Magnemite ($30)
No special moves.
Adopting this Magnemite and calling it Odysseus, putting it in a Pokeball. Moneys $30
__________________
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:01 PM   #164
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Lv. 01 (F) Goldeen ($30)
No special moves.
Lucas felt like a real trainer. His team was coming together nicely - but he felt like his team was lacking a little bit of variety. Or, at the very least, could use a little bit more. In spite of some earlier reservations, he was compelled to take a look at the Adoption Center to see if he could find a Pokémon that spoke to him. This time, he went on his own (partly becaue he was a little embarassed to admit to Jeri that he was looking for yet another Pokémon so soon).

It was yet another busy day at the Center, and while not quite as bad as the last time, there were still quite a few people taking advantage of the loosened adoption restrictions to help deal with the overloaded facilities. Lucas wasn't exactly sure what he was here for, but he figured he would look to see what spoke to him. This time, he thought he could use something a little more... chique - not that his Pokémon weren't refined, but he had something particular in mind. He made his way to the tank containing the wealth of Water Pokémon being kept at the Center. There were all sorts swimming about the tank, from a Lotad bobbing on the surface, a Krabby scuttling across the bottom - even a Alomomola bobbing around the artificial currents. Many of these Pokémon were tempting, but there was one in particular that he spotted that evoked some fond memories.

He had remembered seeing this Pokémon before that he had some interest in before, a Pokémon that he was familiar with - Goldeen. A friend of his in school used to own one, which he always loved to watch, and he always found them to be elegant and beautiful. He was always a bit envious of his classmate, but now, he could have one of his own.

"Um excuse me," Lucas motioned to the attendent passing by, "Can I take this one with me?"

OOC: Adopting the Goldeen with $30, using this Dive Ball.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:02 PM   #165
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge
 
kawaiiconcept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: in heaven
Posts: 880
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Lv. 01 (F) Skitty ($30)
No special moves.
Kawaii had given up picking out a pokemon before she got to the center. She wandered in and her eyes skimmed over the many pokemon on display. Until a flash of pink caught her eye. She walked forward to examine the cage. Tthe cat like pokemon was smaller than any skitty she had seen before. A sign on the cage read RUNT AND COMES FROM AN ABUSIVE HOME. VERY FEARFUL. PLEASE KEEP IN A QUIET ENVIROMENT. Kawaii's heart broke upon reading those words. She knew at that moment that this was her next pokemon. After paying the adoption fee she returned to the cage and unlatched it. Carefully she let the normal type sniff her hand. The skitty sniffed her hand and looked at the trainer curiously. Kawaii heald back tears and gently picked up the shaking pokemon covering it with her coat. The trainer had not spoken a single word during the time but the skitty in her arms knew that her new trainer would protect her. Slowly it's shaking stopped.
ooc: adopting this little ball of fluff $30
and a pokeball (2of10)

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 06-01-2017 at 06:51 PM.
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:10 PM   #166
Lil'twick
Gay Demon Prince
 
Lil'twick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Holy See of Ishgard
Posts: 2,768
Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post

Lv. 01 (-) Solrock ($30)
No special moves.
Adopting this Space Rock. Payment.

Pokeball 5/10
__________________


Ghost Legion
Hawke | Austin T. Willows

Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:18 PM   #167
Meetan
Cascade Badge
 
Meetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: England
Posts: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post

Lv. 01 (M) Krabby ($30)
No special moves.
Third time's the charm after all, and Alice Hope had returned for a Pokemon that she had spotted the last time, but had been unable to claim along with her beloved Zoey. It was the second, common, unusual choice of hers, and the young woman's footsteps were brisk to return to the habitat she had found him in. There he was! She was both relieved and disappointed, but at least now the water type would gain the love he deserved.

"Hey, little guy. I'm really, really, really sorry I left you here the last time." Alice said, and she damn well meant it. Her heart already tugged with guilt, but now she had a single Poke Ball just for him, and $30 well spent from her bank. Blue eyes shimmering with hope, Alice continued, "But I haven't stopped thinking about you. And I was thinking, if you'd be okay with it, you could come home with me! I even have another water type who'd love taking little baths and adventures with you. What d'you think? I'm not a bad catch if I say so myself."
__________________
Meetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 07:54 PM   #168
Marion Ette
The Light and the Shadow
 
Marion Ette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Jirachi's Casino
Posts: 2,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post






It typically upset the visitors to see anything from the Humanshape Egg Group in a cage -- it was a bit too uncanny for the average civilian -- so the Adoption Center had a room with various human-like amenities in which they lived until such time as they were adopted. They slept on cots and played at tables and lived very unnatural lives that were probably not the most healthy for them, but it was all in the name of not upsetting the well meaning but often misinformed public who often couldn't see past the likeness these creatures shared with humans to realize they were -- at their core -- wild beasts.

It wasn't as though it wasn't an accurate representation of the lives most of them would go on to lead when they left the Adoption Center, anyway. For many of them, it was probably a life they were accustomed to already. It might even be the life they were born into. Humans and Pokémon had coexisted for so long that for many their ways of life were one and the same.

It was a lazy afternoon after a busy morning, and Tate was watching from the doorway of what the staff affectionately called the 'The Room,' sipping black coffee. It was mostly full of Fighting-types at the moment, and they seemed to mostly get along well. Nani and a Timburr were arm wrestling at a table, while a Sawk ran drills in one corner of the room. Two Makuhita were forcing themselves against each other in light and friendly challenge, seeing which of them would budge first. The scene was peaceful, in a relative sense. Everyone looked so happy to be where they were, which was all Tate could ask for; the best they could do was to provide a place of genuine respite until these Pokémon found their forever homes.

Turning away from the scene, Tate walked down the hallway. There were other rooms; smaller rooms. Rooms meant to isolate Pokémon that were skittish or sick or particularly difficult to handle. Rooms meant for the safety of the Pokémon, the staff, and the public. Serious rooms with serious purposes. Pausing at the door to one of these rooms to unlock it, Tate took a moment to prepare mentally for what was on the other side. The doorknob creaked slightly as it turned, and Tate stepped inside, door closing with a click behind the manager.

On a metal workbench, a small Fighting-type Pokémon sat, cross-legged and hunched over a coloring book. He had a box of 64 crayons to his side, several of which were strewn around him, one in his hand. He was partially through coloring the image of a Perap. Tate approached and set the paper cup of coffee down on the table, near to where the Tyrogue sat.

"How are you today, Pena?" The manager asked, concernedly, removing a clipboard from a hook on the wall. Taking advantage of the momentary distraction, the Tyrogue sat his crayon down, and picked up the coffee, draining the remainder of the cup before Tate could react appropriately. All the harried manager could manage was a guttural noise and to snatch the empty cup away. Throwing it into a waste paper basket with a dissatisfied grunt, Tate mopped a tired-looking face with one hand.

"Pena, please-"

The Tyrogue picked up his crayon, and resumed his coloring. Tate sighed, and changed the subject.

"You've been in isolation for nearly a month now, Pena," the aspiring rehabilitator said, slowly, thinking back to "The Room" and how pleasant it had seemed. Absently, Tate placed a fond hand on the back of the Tyrogue's head, having gotten to know the Pokémon rather well during the long term, isolated care. He leaned into the touch a little, though he continued coloring. "The others are having a lot of fun, you know. I thought we might move you out to The Room today."

There was an immediate change in demeanor as the Tyrogue flung his crayons and book off the table and onto the floor, before leaping down himself, scurrying under a chair. Tate was left standing, one hand still hovering in the air. After a beat in time, Tate sighed again, setting the clipboard aside, and began gathering up the thrown art supplies. The Tyrogue watched from his hiding place, silently. When the crayons were all back in their box, Tate crouched down to try and make eye contact with the young Fighting-type.

"Pena, nothing's going to happen to you in there," the manager tried to encourage. The Tyrogue didn't budge. Defeated, Tate stood, and picked the clipboard back up, beginning to scribble something down on the charts. "If you can't join general population, Pena... I'm going to have to move you elsewhere. You can't stay in isolation indefinitely."

This finally got the attention of the Pokémon. Perhaps frightened by the threat of the unknown -- where could this 'elsewhere' be? Another facility? -- he emerged from his hiding place under the chair, and ran up to his human caretaker, wrapping both arms around one calm. His grip was tight, and Tate yelped, then laughed weakly. Leaning down, the trainer placed a hand on the top of his head.

"I think... you might feel better, if you went elsewhere," Tate said, slow and soft. The Tyrogue looked up, unconvinced. He felt safe in this little isolation room; the outside world, it was frightening. Other Pokémon, other people, they were frightening. Tate kept talking, in the most soothing tone the Johto native could muster. "I know this place, it's a huge tree, and there's lots of big rooms with hiding places... I live there."

The Tyrogue faltered. Tate smiled.

"Want to come live with me, Pena?"
Paying $30 to adopt this Tyrogue. Assigning him to a Luxury Ball.
What does it mean to be human?

It is not enough to be shaped like a human - there are Pokemon who look like us. It is not enough to have the intellect of a human - many Pokemon exceed us. It is not enough to talk like a human - Pokemon can learn to speak with us. Humanity itself is... a strange thing, and it seems odd - perhaps even downright impossible - that a species so plain, with so few methods of self-defense or defining characteristics, would ultimately have dominion over Pokemonkind. Perhaps it is our inventiveness and ambition - our desire to contain, to control, to conquer, and the resourcefulness to accomplish these motives - that is unique to us. Veni, Vidi, Vici may as well be the human motto. It does not speak well of us, and yet...

What does it mean, when you reach across space - across distances as small as an arm's length, which can span oceans of loneliness as vast as the universe itself - and find that you have touched another? Those moments - those brief, beautiful moments of connectedness, which define the infinitesimal speck of time we refer to as our lives - are those the things that make us human?

No, of course not. As Tate and Pena are beginning to realize... Pokemon can feel those moments, too.

Adoption of Lv 01 (M) Tyrogue confirmed.
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 08:02 PM   #169
Sparkbeat
Best Beaver
 
Sparkbeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Lv. 01 (F) Qwilfish ($30)
No special moves.
Adopting this Qwilfish for $30 and putting it in Pokeball 2/15.
Sparkbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 08:45 AM   #170
134
Real proud to present.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In the squared circle.
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
As has been the case several times now since the Adoption Center's grand reopening, Keith found himself in aforementioned center to help empty out the overcrowded place. Thus far his contributions consisted of adopting a Tympole and a Vulpix, and now he was back to see what else he would wish to add to his team.

He did not have long to look.

"Huh," Keith remarked, approaching one of the cages. Most notably, its intended occupant wasn't actually occupying it. Rather, it was standing atop the cage, smiling at the approaching Trainer. Keith noted that a few of the bars looked bent out of place, as if to allow something through them. "Broke out, did you?" he asked.

"Mai, maiiinun!" responded the Pokémon, sounding distinctly pleased with herself. She was a small Pokémon, yellow and blue in coloration, and with circular Pikachuesque electric pouches on her cheeks. Chuckling at this Pokémon's spirited attitude, Keith dug out his Pokédex and pointed it at the little creature.

"Minun, the Cheering Pokémon. An Electric-type," said Keith's Pokédex. "Minun dislikes getting wet, so it takes shelter under the eaves of houses whenever it rains. It generates showers of sparks to cheer on its teammates in battle."

"Cool," remarked Keith. He'd seen a Minun before, of course, back when he was helping to test out the Fizzytopia region's Battle Pike, though that one was fighting alongside something called a Plusle. "Heh, it'd be even cooler if you had a Plusle with you-" he began.

"Mai Minun!" interrupted Minun, shaking her head and frowning. "Minun mi, Minun Minun! Minun!"

"Minun's sayin' she don't need no stinkin' Plusle," Meowth translated. "She says she's sick and tired of everyone tinkin' Plusle and Minun oughta be dis automatic package deal when dey're two individual species o' Pokémon and oughta be treated dat way."

"...Wow," Keith murmured. "Well, alright, then," he nodded. "Sorry about that, Minun," he apologized.

"Minun," nodded Minun, calming down.

"Well, you know what, you got a fair point," Keith continued. "I bet you're a perfectly good Pokémon without a Plusle to back you up,"

"Mai mai!" Minun nodded, grinning again.

"Yeah!" Keith grinned back. "I like your spirit, Minun," he stated. "What say you come with us?"

"Minun!" Minun nodded. Without waiting for Keith, she jumped, and grabbed hold of one of his arms. She climbed up said arm, pushed past Meowth (to his mild indignation), and started digging through his backpack. Keith allowed this to happen out of sheer morbid curiosity. Moments later, Minun emerged, holding a still-minimized Fast Ball with her front legs. "Minun! Minun mai!" she declared, dropping the Fast Ball into Keith's hand and pointing at it.

Keith chuckled. "I take that as a yes," he replied. "And it seems you know what ball you want, too," he added, enlarging the Fast Ball. So... as for your name, how's Anion sound?"

"Miiiinun!" cheered Minun in response, before jumping off Keith's shoulder once more, and striking the Fast Ball's button herself. The Fast Ball sucked her in immediately, wobbled in place a few times, and fell still.

"Well," Meowth remarked as Keith grinned at the ball containing his new Minun. "Dis oughta be interestin'."

"I'd say so," Keith nodded in agreement, as he approached the counter, intent on paying for his new Minun.


OOC: Adopting the level 1 female Minun. Putting her in this Fast Ball, nicknaming her Anion, and declaring her Ability to be Volt Absorb. Payment: 30


Tate sat on the floor of the Adoption Center, the pieces of a dismantled kennel spread out in a halo around the trainer. A pair of pliers in one hand, the tired manager worked methodically to try and straighten out the bent bars of the unit's door. The Minun whom had been an escape artist, having freed herself several time from her cage during her time at the facility. During her ventures, she never caused any real trouble for the staff, though she was often found with a pilfered berry or Pokébean in hand. It would have been cute, Tate thought, if she had had a partner in crime; they probably could have gotten featured on the local news with a fluff piece like that. Talk about donation revenue.

The adoption form had said she was now 'Anion'. Tate wondered if there was a 'Cation' in her future. Plucky and cute, she was a charmer, and friendly enough to the staffers, as long as she was respected. Perhaps it was just Tate's bias -- the red hues of Plusle just weren't as chic as the cool blues of a Minun -- but it seemed like a tag-along might just cramp her style. Tate smirked, a little wryly. Holding the door up, the manager deemed the bars straight enough to be functional, and began reassembling the kennel. A lot of trainers would try to make her part of the consummate pair, and Tate had the gut feeling she wouldn't take to it very well. She'd mastered her brand; why did she need to share the spotlight?

It was hard not to worry about where the Pokémon of the Adoption Center went, and what their lives would be like, afterwards. Kennel reassembled, Tate slide it back on the shelf alongside its kin, and began replacing clean bedding and inside, so that it was ready for the next arrival. When the task was done, Tate shut off the lights and closed up the nennel room, stelling out into the front lobby where the manager's office and from desk were. Dropping into the office one last time on the way out the door for the evening, Tate picked up a stack of adoption forms dated with a stick note for that day. Anion's adoption sheet was on top, the name of her new trainer printed along the top: Keith Masters. They'd met before. His squad was a ragtag one, Tate recalled. A bit of a mess; their home was likely a madhouse. Everyone he had with him seemed happy, even if -- or perhaps because -- they were different. Tate smiled faintly.

'Anion' would be fine.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Minun confirmed.

134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 08:47 AM   #171
134
Real proud to present.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In the squared circle.
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys View Post
Paying $30 to adopt this adorable little guy and putting him in a Pokeball (diminishing my Pokeball stock to 6).

Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Bergmite confirmed.
134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 08:51 AM   #172
134
Real proud to present.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In the squared circle.
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Well, I'm back again! Looks like lots of stuff I was looking for got taken, but I can still see a little someone over there...

: Aron? *is inside a thick, plastic cage*

Hm, most of these other Pokemon are inside metal cages, what makes you so special?

Aron, the Iron Armor Pokemon. Its heavily armored body is made entirely of metal, and it feeds on iron ore in the mountains to make its armor stronger. When it cannot find any iron in the mountains, they look for manmade structures on the outskirts of civilization and feed on any metal found in bridges and railroad tracks. A group of Aron is sometimes bold enough to venture into civilization itself, looking for playgrounds, vehicles, and even tall buildings. A single Aron's charge can destroy an entire dump truck, turning it into a food source, and a small group of them can raze an entire building for food if desperate enough. These behaviors often put them at conflict with the local humans, and trainers can often be seen battling and capturing these Pokemon by request of the townsfolk there.

Heh, that explains it, maybe your keepers learned the hard way...

: *pops out of his Chocolate Ball* Larvitar~

Huh? Gaara, you popped out on your own?

: Larvitar lar! *points to the Aron*

So you're saying...you want the Aron to come with us?

: Larrr~

Well, I already decided that! You're only wanting me to adopt her even more!

: Larvitar~

: Aron~

Okay, I'll just bring you out of your cage, and- whoa, you're heavy! I guess when you eat nothing but iron it tends to do that to you.

: Aron ar. *nods*

All right, you two go ahead and play while I fill out the paperwork. Looks like I gotta start getting iron now...Joanna!

***************

Pokemon to Adopt: Lv. 1 Female Aron
Payment: $30
Pokeball: (#24/30)

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Aron confirmed.
134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 08:58 AM   #173
134
Real proud to present.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In the squared circle.
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post


Adopting this gal. $30 payment.

Please specify a Pokéball when adopting.
134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:01 AM   #174
134
Real proud to present.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In the squared circle.
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorby View Post
Taking this little cutie for $30 and placing her in a Poke Ball.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Joltik confirmed.
134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:03 AM   #175
134
Real proud to present.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In the squared circle.
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patches View Post
Adopting this Shinx for $30 and placing her in one of my standard pokeballs.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Shinx confirmed.
134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.