UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 04-29-2017, 12:11 AM   #51
Sneaze
I'm sorry, Talon :(

Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Round 12

S12: I wonder if anyone has figured out the pranks yet.

TT: Probably not. And at this rate they probably won't.

MMS: They’re just one big confetti-spewing enigma, aren’t they?

Q: In the grand scheme of things, aren’t we all?

TT: Uh… no?

The Gardevoir camera flickers on to reveal that she is now with an Arcanine as it makes its way through the cave system. The dog carries a large stick with a flaming end, occasionally striking it against sticks scattered along the ground from who knows where. The resulting small fires make for effective lighting throughout a fair portion of the caves.

Q: Pupper!

TT: Okay... so the tunnels aren't as dark now. That's helpful I guess.

S12: I'm more concerned about how the sticks got there, to be honest. And by that I mean not at all.

MMS: These prankmon are sure into home improvement…

The Alakazam cam finds itself on a wandering Ludicolo this round. The duck crosses the river, only to find an Onix erupting from the ground in front of it. Ludicolo creates a QC Substitute, but as Onix opens its mouth a Raticate leaps out and Plucks to destroy the Sub immediately. Raticate then steps off as Onix drops its tail down onto the mariachi for a Body Slam, pinning it and making it sad. Onix releases the duck shortly thereafter, but puts on more pain with a Flying Twister before it can really get any bearings. Then, Raticate leaps in for a final Pluck, causing the Ludicolo to collapse, KO'd.

TT: Rest in peace, and dance your way into the stars.

MMS: Rest in spaghetti, never forgetti. Gotta say though, it’s crazy that we went from 2 Ludicolo to no Ludicolo in just 2 rounds.

Q: Finally, regular doses of blood!

TT: ...that’s a ...disturbing thing to say.

MMS: With only 6 left, it looks like we’re fast approaching the end of the GM. Of course, we could slow down significantly since these dots are mostly super spread out. RIP.

TT: That’s fine, after round fifteen if there aren’t any KOs we’ll just start shrinking the map.

S12: WE WILL FORCE YOU TO FIGHT FOR OUR AMUSEMENT!

Orders will be due in to both myself and Snorby by 6 PM EST on Saturday, April 29th. Please title your PMs as "Nickname - Gender Species - Round 13"

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 12:49 AM   #52
Sneaze

Round 13

MMS: Man, it’s been hard to get these reffings out lately. I’ve been busy trying to find a new dealer since that Ludicolo that got killed a couple rounds ago was my original one.

S12: Don’t do drugs, kids.

Q: Or do, we won’t stop you.

TT: What? No! DON’T DO DRUGS THEY’RE BAD. YOU’LL END UP SPENDING YOUR LIFE STUCK ON A POKEMON FORUM… oh wait.

The Gardevoir camera flickers on as she immediately leaves to find a new friend. Or rather, an old friend in a very different spot. The Marowak begins heading for the jungle for whatever reason, looking a bit wary of its surroundings, before entering and spotting a Prank Egg nearby. Picking up the egg, it waves the item at the camera before heading just a bit into the jungle.

Q: Oh no, the poor Dragonair missed an egg!

S12: Eh, nobody's perfect.

TT: Looks like that egg has something to do with special attack. Can't tell exactly what from here, though.

MMS: Considering how fond this Marowak seems to be of Special moves, might come in handy for her.

The 'Zam Cam finds itself pointed at the Raticate from before, now attempting to make friends with the group of Marill guarding their super special secret item. It attempts to Confide in them that it needs the item in order to stop those that are attempting to make the volcano erupt again. A bit unsure of what's being said, the Marill huddle together for a moment before deciding they need proof of these statements, whatever that may mean.

TT: Well, it's further towards getting that item than anyone else has gotten.

MMS: I’d credit Raticate’s pleasant and trustworthy appearance, but the little shit looks downright scary. Perhaps it’s all the badass ninja training?

S12: Well it did just jump out of an Onix’s mouth. Lord knows I’d give pause to anything crazy enough to ride inside another Pokemon and trust not to get swallowed.

Q: We should give that Onix an exclusive interview and find out how Raticate really tastes.

S12: ...and we're back to no deaths.

Q: We will shrink the map! We'll do it! We're crazy!

MMS: Getting crazier with each passing minute, in fact. Damn, why’d you all have to kill the second Ludicolo!?

TT: Shit. I know we put those emergency supplies around here somewhere…

Orders will be due in to both myself and Snorby by 6 PM EST on Monday, May 1st. Please title your PMs as "Nickname - Gender Species - Round 14"

Quote:
Old 05-04-2017, 02:16 AM   #53
Sneaze

Round 14

Q: Look a distraction! *hides under desk*

S12: Very mature.

TT: Guys, I think Snorby fell asleep.

The first camera to turn on this round is that of Alakazam, who begins to tail an Onix chilling out on bottom of the mountain slope. After a moment a Hidden Power comes flying into view, breaking the Substitute of the large rock snake. Panning to view the aggressor, a Dugtrio can be spotted, which Onix promptly rushes and whips its tail into with a Body Slam. The blow is clearly painful, but thanks to Dugtrio's tunnel it's simply pushed underground instead of being pinned, and after a moment pops back up nearby to unleash an Earthquake, rocking the area. The camera pans out a bit to reveal the full scene, and neither Pokemon is looking particularly hot after the trade of blows.

S12: This just in. Substitute is a move that exists.

Q: Just in case anyone out there forgot.

TT: I really don't think anyone will ever forget so long as Grand Melees are a thing.

The Gardevoir camera pops back on to reveal the Raticate still attempting to get the prize item from the Marill. They're requesting proof of its claims, that someone aims to blow the mountain sky high again, and it has just the proof that it is a defender of the volcano it needs. Reaching into its maw it pulls out a shred of what appears to be a dark fabric. On closer inspection it's part of the charred remains of the Shuppet from earlier. Gruesome. The Marill huddle for a moment before handing over the item, which Raticate promptly grabs before slamming its paw down to press in the rounded shape as though it were some kind of button. Which it appears it is. The Marill, betrayed, all loose simultaneous Water Guns at the rat, leaving it to scurry off a bit, soaked but successful.

TT: Oh god not again.

S12: NO I DON'T WANT TO REDO THE MAP.

Q: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BLOOD~ MORE BLOOD!

The two camera 'mon teleport high above the volcano once more to survey the scene at the round's end. A Marowak and Aggron can be spotted inside, and when the cracking of the floor starts both make to quickly head to an exit, but are well and truly too far away, blasted to smithereens by the resulting eruption. The Aggron explodes into a burst of confetti, while the Marowak simply vanishes, having been a Substitute. A Gardevoir can be spotted on the rim of the volcano, and the resulting splashback from the eruption is anything but pleasant for the creature as burns cover its body.

TT: Ouch. I recommend aloe vera.

Q: No deaths? Boo.

S12: It would appear not, unfortunately.

Q: Welp... time to go back to peddling shirts...

TT: And surprisingly no KOs this round.

S12: What a waste of a button press.

Orders will be due in to both myself and Snorby by 6 PM EST on Thursday, May 4th. Please title your PMs as "Nickname - Gender Species - Round 15"

Quote:
Old 05-09-2017, 12:46 AM   #54
Sneaze

Round 15

TT: Sorry for the delay, all, real life comes first!

S12: For us, and Snorby, too!

Q: ...wait. Are you trying to say ASB isn't real life?

MMS: Is this just fantasy?

The Gardevoir camera finds itself this round on... another Gardevoir. The pair proceed to Teleport away from the erupting volcano, and then once more they Teleport for good measure, ending up just outside the jungle. From here, the actual combatant Gardevoir proceeds to use a Heal Bell curing all those nasty volcano burns. Ismene briefly wishes she could sing such beautiful tones and gets sad.

S12: Can you guys not make my Pokemon regret their life choices? Thanks.

MMS: Damn, poor Ismene is getting shown up by this here upstart.

TT: At least Ismene can teleport around without completely getting winded.

Q: QUICK! PLAY A RANDOM PARTY GAME TO DECIDE WHO IS BETTER!

Our Alakazam cam boots up, pointing at a Dugtrio this time around, still squaring off with the Onix. The tri-mole goes to shake the earth itself, but Onix is having none of it, and looses a mighty Screech to distract the smaller creature before slithering away. The Dugtrio gives chase, and it doesn't take long to catch the much larger creature, allowing it to smack the ground for a nasty Earthquake. The shaking causes immense pain for the rock snake, and it collapses to the ground, KO'd. Just as the Dugtrio is about to celebrate its victory, however, a Raticate appears from the direction the Onix was running to, and lances the moles with an Ice Beam. Having barely been still in this, they go down without a fight, falling into their hole, KO'd.

MMS: Yassssss more blood!

TT: TWO FOR ONE ROUND COMBO!

Q: THIS WILL SELL SHIRTS FOR SURE!

S12: *stares at shirt sales* I wouldn’t count on it…

Q: ONLY FOUR LEFT!

TT: And it looks like there's another potential fight in the works!

MMS: Hey, what happened to all the prankmon?!

S12: I guess they got bored of nobody playing with them.

TT: Probably, but more importantly, there will be a slight extension on the time limit for orders this round, sorry for the delay guys!

Orders will be due in to both myself and Snorby by 6 PM EST on Wednesday, May 10th. Please title your PMs as "Nickname - Gender Species - Round 16"

Quote:
Old 05-15-2017, 01:44 AM   #55
Sneaze

Round 16

S12: This still totally counts as a reasonable timeframe.

TT: We definitely never said anything about daily rounds.

Q: On with the blood!

Our Garde cam sticks with the other Gardevoir for now, who proceeds to Heal Pulse back some health to get in better shape after all that volcanic nonsense. Shortly thereafter the other Gardevoir lays down for a Rest, attempting to do so in a provocative manner but the camera is shortly turned away as this is a good Christian forum with wholesome values.

Q: Lewd.

S12: Someone is trying a bit too hard for attention.

TT: Try playing hard to get or something, jeez.

The Zam cam finds itself filming two Marowak. One of whom clearly just wants to leave, attempting to head north while setting up a Swords Dance, only for an Earthquake to shake it around, as well as break the Substitute it had up. The aggressor continues its assault, loosing a Water Gun as the other attempts to flee. But that's not the end of it, as while they're both still in close range a Blizzard is let loose, frosting over the soaking wet Marowak while also dealing tons of damage. This could very well spell trouble in this mirror fight.

TT: Wow, not even an attempt at fighting back.

S12: Boring with a capital B.

Q: At least there was an attempt?

Q: Aw, no KOs.

TT: And since we're past Round 15, that means that at the end of the next round the map will shrink!

S12: That's right, so better make sure not to be in any column A or J, or row 1 or 10 at the end of the round, or you're out!

Orders will be due in to both myself and Snorby by 6 PM EST on Tuesday, May 16th. Please title your PMs as "Nickname - Gender Species - Round 17"

Quote:
Old 05-26-2017, 01:13 AM   #56
Sneaze

Round 17

TT: I’m not late, you’re late.

S12: Terrible, terrible wording on your part there.

MMS: It’s funny because one of them was late.

Q: For the past three rounds. Somehow. Give our mystery combatant a round of applause.

Garde!Cam crackles to life, and we see Ismene filming a Marowak which seems to be running southwest as the other, partially frozen Marowak limps to the west. Ismene follows the first Wak, which runs with a burst of Agility past the forest and finally ends up on the base of the mountain. It hastily looks around for something, but sadly cannot find whatever it was looking for.

S12: SO HELP ME I WILL PRESS THIS DESK BUTTON. KILL PEOPLE.

MMS: Or at least saw off the corners of the map.

TT: I am prepared to do to this map what that Raticate did to that Shuppet.

Next, the Alakazam Camera crackles to life. Pictured is the sleeping Gardevoir from earlier, who’s since rolled over out of her previous provocative position. Now she’s just snoring embarrassingly. After about half the round has passed, she wakes up, rubs her eyes, and Transforms into a Gallade before our very eyes!

Q: Trying to woo with heteronormativity? Boring.

MMS: Wow! What a TOTALLY SHOCKING TWIST that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE SAW COMING!!

S12: Stellar sarcasm. Totally subtle.

The newly-minted Gallade begins to book it north, looking around very confusedly as it goes. Perhaps its orders were strange and confusing. The world may never know. What we do know, however, is that Gallade is on a collision course for three Raticate, with the round ending when they’re not far apart.

MMS: Man, this Rat just cannot get a break. First a band of Marill tries to drown it, now this.

TT: It’s almost like arena destruction brings you straight into everyone’s crosshairs.

Q: MORE ARENA DESTRUCTION? WHERE?

S12: Right here! Time to cut the edges! Hope everyone made it inside!

Q: WHERE’S THE BLOOD?

TT: Looks like the map is shrinking again at the end of next round.

S12: At least there’s no more lava.

MMS: Man, the fort is gonna die next round. This is all YOUR fault, battlers. You should’ve killed each other harder.

Orders will be due in to both myself and Snorby by 6 PM EST on Saturday, May 27th. Please title your PMs as "Nickname - Gender Species - Round 18"

Quote:
Old 05-27-2017, 06:52 PM   #57
Sneaze

Round 18

Q: Rounds? On time? In my GM?

TT: It’s more likely than you think.

MMS: *Flaunts summer free time*

S12: What? No. It was me. I swear. Back in your cage.

Our Gardecam zooms in on the Gallade and Raticate, staring each other down. After a moment, they shrug and decide to head east together. Gallade sets up a Substitute and a Swords Dance while Raticate seems to be searching unsuccessfully for something. In any case, the pair end up on the outskirts of some sort of squabble.

S12: Fight damn you! Fiiiiiiiight!

MMS: Wtf is with this Gallade?! That Raticate is literally dinner.

TT: Most people don’t enjoy eating rats.

Q: I… didn’t really take this Gallade for “most people”.

Meanwhile…

The Alakazamera begins to follow a Marowak, who plugs its ears with some dirt and then quickly begins chasing after the other Marowak. The latter Marowak is slowed due to the ice on its body, but is still able to Screech before the first Marowak can act. Its first move foiled, it chucks a Bonemerang at the other Marowak. The first blow causes Marowak to explode, revealing that it was just a Substitute all along. The Second blow, however, strikes for a full hit and shakes most of the ice off the now rather battered Marowak. Just before the camera cuts out, two figures appear over the horizon.

TT: That’s still a fair distance but… I think our combatants are closing in on eachother.

Q: ONE GIANT FOUR MAN FIGHT TO THE DEATH. WINNER TAKES ALL.

S12: Or they’ll all sit around and smoke a peace pipe, at this rate.

MMS: Well, I can go all week. A new shipment of powder just came in.

MMS: Oh look the borders are gonna get shaved off again. At least this time we won’t be destroying a sacred object like the fort.

TT: Man this map is disappearing faster than small children around Mozz.

Q: Faster than Dave’s hairline.

S12: Faster than my GODDAMN PATIENCE. KILL SHIT.

Orders will be due in to both myself and Snorby by 6 PM EST on Sunday, May 28th. Please title your PMs as "Nickname - Gender Species - Round 19"

Quote:
Old 05-28-2017, 06:16 PM   #58
Sneaze

Round 19

*casters chanting behind desk*

Q: Kill shit. Kill shit.

S12: Kill shit. Kill shit.

MMS: Shill Kit. Shill Kit.

TT: Dammit Snorby.

With everything happening so close together, the two cameras both turn on at once, to allow for simply better angles on this round. Things start off quick, as one of the Marowaks, the one far more beaten and bruised, but overall feeling fresher, begins to sing a Perish Song. Black lightning strikes down on all combatants, but with the others being further away the Gallade and Raticate can still move a bit. The other Marowak is hardly as lucky, completely immobilized by the attack. Happy with this, the singing Marowak begins to slowly move closer to the others, strengthening the power of the lightning there. But the Raticate breaks free, dashing eastward towards the Marowaks. The Gallade isn’t as lucky, finding itself completely stopped in its tracks as it desperately hopes that it had made its way to the border. The Raticate stops its run near the singing Marowak before lancing the other with an Ice Beam, which does a fair bit of damage but certainly doesn’t help the bone creature escape the lightning. From this point, the Raticate decides to slam on the button it’s holding once more, and then proceeds to Dig underground.

TT: THAT’S THE END OF THE ROUND!

Q: Arena shrink! Gooooo!

MMS: ….WTF IS HAPPENING

S12: I DON’T KNOW BUT I THINK WE’RE ABOUT TO BE ON PACE FOR A KO A ROUND AGAIN.

The border of the arena closes in, large red walls made of energy collapsing towards the center. They quickly wipe over the stuck Marowak, instantly KOing the creature, before slowing down. Closer and closer they approach to the Gallade as it watches in horror, desperately attempting to break free of the lightning and hoping it’s made it across the border. But no. The walls strike just before stopping passed it, leaving it KO’d behind them.

*alarms buzz in the caster station*

S12: Looks like the volcano gets to blow a third time this GM!

Q: *weeps over unsold shirts*

MMS: God how the hell are we gonna pay for this!?!

Finally for the round, the volcano blows its top once more, cracks splitting in the chamber before lava erupts through the area, smoke and ash filling the sky. The molten rock comes spewing down the side of the mountain, and the singing Marowak can only watch in horror as it splatters over the creature. Perhaps if it weren’t so battered things would be different, but the sheer amount of damage it has taken so far leaves it unable to withstand this, and it falls KO’d before the lava flows over it, leaving no trace.

MMS: HOT DAMN THAT RAT IS A MADMAN

S12: WHAT AN UPSET!

TT: Well… if the rat survived.

Q: LET’S CHECK NOW THEN?

S12: That’s it folks! We have ourselves a winner!

MMS: 2/2 Of the past GMs have been won by rats. I'm sensing a trend.

Q: That rats are adorable and functional? I think so too.

TT: We’ll be back soon with the prizes but feel free to get some discussion going!

Quote:
Old 05-28-2017, 06:55 PM   #59
Sneaze

PRIZES!

First and foremost, we have the standard prize for KOs. You'll get 1 KO for each KO you have, rounded up, as well as 1 TP for each half KO you have, no rounding there. The list for that is as follows.

Chiko - 4.5 - 5 KOs and 9 TP
Miror - 3 - 3 KOs and 6 TP
zerozoner - 3 - 3 KOs and 6 TP
Jerichi - 2 - 2 KOs and 4 TP
TKF - 2 - 2 KOs and 4 TP
Crys - 2 - 2 KOs and 4 TP
Spark - 2 - 2 KOs and 4 TP
Kots - 1.5 - 2 KOs and 3 TP
Big - 1 - 1 KO and 2 TP

Unfortunately if your name isn't on that list you didn't manage to score a KO, better luck next time?

Beyond that, we'll also have some DISCOUNTS to future purchases for our TOP 8 TRAINERS!

- Those who placed 5th through 8th (Jeri, Kamen, TKF, Kots) will be able to purchase their next Mega Stone for 5 SP off.
- Those who placed 1st through 4th (Miror, Chiko, Crys, Spark) will be able to purchase their nex Mega Stone for 10 SP off.
- Placing 2nd, Chiko will additionally get the next Legend Challenge purchased at 25% off.
- Placing 1st, Miror will additionally get the next Legend Challenge purchased for 50% off.

But that's not what you've all been waiting for! We've got plenty of POKEMON PRIZES WITH SPECIAL SIGS in store here!

We've got three different sets of Pokemon available! Within each set one person will pick a Pokemon, and the other Pokemon will go to the second person who won that category!

The first Category is for PLACING FIRST OR SECOND! Between these two Pokemon, MIROR will get to pick first, as he did place first, and CHIKO will get to pick second, as he did place second!

Camerupt:
This Camerupt is a prize for ranking first or second in the 2017 Spring Grand Melee. It does not count towards squad limits.
Special Technique: Press the Button
Once per battle Camerupt may expend significant energy to enter a state of extreme heat for three rounds, reducing all Water damage it takes by half as well as causing all of its Fire attacks to gain significant knockback.

Wobbuffet:
This Wobbuffet is a prize for ranking first or second in the 2017 Spring Grand Melee. It does not count towards squad limits.
Special Training: The Patient Pokemon
Having patiently watched the entire Grand Melee, Wobbuffet picked up all of the following moves from it: Dig, Extremespeed, Inferno, Explosion, Substitute, Double Team, Hydro Pump, Bonemerang, Solar Beam, Teleport, Teeter Dance, Eruption, Confide, Ice Beam, and Confuse Ray. Wobbuffet has standard levels of all new offtypes.

The next set is for PLACING EITHER THIRD OR FOURTH! These Pokemon have sigs that aren't quite as great, but they're still better than normal, and are near and dear to everyone who loves the GM! From this set CRYS will get to pick first, as he was knocked out by the out of bounds last, while SPARKBEAT will pick second!

Alakazam:
This Alakazam is a prize for ranking third or fourth in the 2017 Spring Grand Melee. It does not count towards squad limits.
Special Technique: Bunker Buster
Using heavy Psychic energy, Alakazam unleashes a wave of energy throughout the arena that reverses the effects of all moves currently affecting the field in its entirety. This means that damaging entry hazards will affect the opposite team, positive terrain moves will have their effects become negative, and so on, with ref’s discretion applying here. This move can only be used once per match and can be cleared with Rapid Spin, Defog, and other ways that would normally clear hazards.

Gardevoir:
This Gardevoir is a prize for ranking third or fourth in the 2017 Spring Grand Melee. It does not count towards squad limits.
Special Training: Junior Camera Girl
Training to operate a camera is a bit boring, and usually camera ‘mon pick up a few tricks in learning a lot of simple party games. These tricks carry over pretty heavily in battle, giving a 10% increase to effects caused by moves used by Gardevoir occuring, while Gardevoir is only affected by special secondary effects of opponents moves half as often.

And finally we have our last set of Pokemon, which go out to those who MOST AFFECTED THE OUTCOME OF THIS GM! For obvious reasons, those who won in the previous sets can't win here! As such, ZEROZONER will get first pick from this category for getting the most KOs outside of the Top 4, while ZELPHON will pick second for setting off that initial, devastating boom.

Alolan Ninetales:
This Alolan Ninetales is a prize for heavily impacting the 2017 Spring Grand Melee. It does not count towards squad limits.
Special Resistance: Lavaproof
This Alolan Ninetales takes neutral damage from Fire-typed attacks. It’s also rather difficult to burn.

Ampharos:
This Ampharos is a prize for heavily impacting the 2017 Spring Grand Melee. It does not count towards squad limits.
Special Attack: Confetti Burst (Normal)
Ampharos uses considerable energy to unleash a burst of confetti in the area around itself, dealing good damage to all foes in the blast as well as leaving them confused, regardless of any resistances to confusion they might otherwise have. This attack has no limit on number of uses, but the confusion effect will only work once per foe.

Quote:
Old 05-28-2017, 07:18 PM   #60
Crys
crysMas

Claiming the TP and Kos, discount, as well as the Cam Girl Gardevoir.

You deserve both applause and disgust for that signature name, Sniz.
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 08:29 PM   #61
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Claiming my 2KOs and 4TP, Congrats to Miror for winning and Chiko for coming 2nd, at least one of the dance troupe made it to the end! Well done to Sniz and Snorby for actually getting the GM finished (Bring on SeaGM???!!!).
Old 05-28-2017, 08:48 PM   #62
Snorby
Snackin'

Congrats to everyone who won stuff, Miror in particular! It's been a blast to ref this with Sneaze. I can't wait to ref a GM of my very own sometime in the future :}

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 09:26 PM   #63
Miror
Marsh Badge

Collecting my KOs and TP, opted to let Chiko take his choice since I'm not much of a fan of either of the two prize mon so it appears I'm picking up the offensive STABless for whatever stupid reason Totally a Magcargo™ the Wobbuffet. Credit to Chiko for saving my life ;c
Old 05-28-2017, 09:32 PM   #64
Snorby
Snackin'

Well.

Magcargo doesnt have any offensive Psychic moves.

Duh.

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 09:43 PM   #65
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Location: to the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
Claiming the delicious stuff my discount as well as my 5 KOs and 9 TP. Followed by claiming the Camerupt (who will now be known as Bakugo) as Miror was nice enough to let me choose. (Probably due to saving his ass?)

Anyway, this was super fun and I never expected to place 2nd so that's a massive plus.

Shoutout to Kots and TKF for not murdering me right off the bat as that most definitely helped.

Bring on the next event, whatever it may be!

Now to get me 15 SP
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 10:20 PM   #66
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
Claiming the delicious stuff my discount as well as my 5 KOs and 9 TP. Followed by claiming the Camerupt (who will now be known as Bakugo) as Miror was nice enough to let me choose. (Probably due to saving his ass?)

Anyway, this was super fun and I never expected to place 2nd so that's a massive plus.

Shoutout to Kots and TKF for not murdering me right off the bat as that most definitely helped.

Bring on the next event, whatever it may be!

Now to get me 15 SP
NGL we defs considered murdering you lol
Old 05-28-2017, 10:31 PM   #67
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?

Congrats to our winners. I'm just glad I got to top 6 without actively trying to kill shit lmao. Picking up that 5 SP off Mega Token coupon.

Spoiler: show

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 12:14 AM   #68
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

Picking up my 3 KOs and 6 TP, which I'm pretty sure one of the KO belongs to killing myself. Way to go Explosion!

Gaming Pic

PASBL
Wild Future
zerozoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 12:24 AM   #69
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Claiming my 1 KO and 2 TP because I killed someone apparently. Maybe I did get credit for dropping the kecleon into the volcano.

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 02:00 AM   #70
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

Whoops, didn't read past the prizes for third and fourth place. Thanks to everyone for the heads up. Going to have to choose that Alolan Ninetales, whom is going to be named Flan for the time being.

Gaming Pic

PASBL
Wild Future

Last edited by zerozoner; 05-30-2017 at 02:17 AM.
zerozoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:06 PM   #71
Sparkbeat
Best Beaver

Claiming KOs, TP, the Mega Stone Discount, and the Alakazam!
Sparkbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:57 PM   #72
Zelphon
Frigid Memer

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Picking up my sheep, naming it Shaggy

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:12 AM   #73
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Claiming my stuff super late sorry

Lower Navigation