Jellicent UPN Pasbl: Kyuu-Tales V Extroph

4-on-4
Double Battle
Hidden Squad
Equilevel 1
72 HR DQ
Slapstick Rules
Return = KO
Arena: Swamp (Outdoor) - A thick bog with very sticky mud, wilted trees and very dense fog. It is hard to see and most Pokémon will not be able to see a metre in front of them.

Send me in your Pms , ill do my best to give reffings within 48 hours (barring tuesdays and thursdays)

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 02:22 PM   #2
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 1: Extroph i hate your conditionals

Please Imagine and intro here.

Extroph sends out his first two pokemon: Takuya the Noivern and Miss Merry the Audino

Species Characteristics:
Tayuya - Level 1 Female Noivern
Signature: Special Technique: Sub-Bass Blast (FL)
Using considerable Flying energy, Tayuya releases a concentrated blast of energy through her ears. The blast travels as fast as sound and knocks back the opponent a considerable distance regardless of their weight. The blast’s low-frequency property causes discomfort for the opposing Pokemon, thus lowering their Special Defense by 10% immediately after (standard boost stipulations apply). The blast can only strike one Pokemon at a time, and does not deal damage aside from possible collision or fall damage.
Hidden Power: Steel

Miss Merry - Level 1 Female Audino
Attached Item:Audinite
Signature: Signature Technique: Magic Trick (NO)
Miss Merry performs a quick sleight-of-hand magic trick in front of her opponent before they can attack, thus interrupting them. While they are busy watching her trick, she increases her Defense by 15% (standard boost stipulations apply). The trick ends as soon as her defense is increased. Miss Merry spends a significant amount of Normal energy total to perform the move. She can only use this move once per opponent.
Hidden Power: Normal

-----

Noivern (Flying/Dragon): A Noivern's "ears" are actually sound amplifiers, allowing them to fire sound attacks at high volumes. Their ears make their sound moves significantly more potent, and allow them to be used at standard potency even when spread. They can see in the dark and have sensitive hearing, at the expense of increased vulnerability to sound based attacks, though they are immune to confusion from Supersonic. They fight more enthusiastically at night.

[Flying]: Flying-type Pokémon are faster and more agile in their chosen mode of transportation than other Pokémon. Because of their skill in controlling their movement, they are more difficult to evade when using physical moves and more likely to succeed in dodging attacks. This also means that they are much harder to knock off course after gathering momentum. They are also more adept at commanding the wind, and they can use these attacks with slightly less energy than normal. Flying type Pokémon are affected normally by the damaging effects of Ground-typed energy and take neutral damage from Ground type moves in the ASB. They fight more enthusiastically in spacious arenas but are not put off by cramped conditions.

[Dragon]ragon-types tend to be strong swimmers and fliers, though they are not always as agile as other Pokémon. They fight more enthusiastically in warm climates but are less enthusiastic in colder ones. They radiate warmth from their core, and are slightly more resistant to chilling effects than other Pokémon. They are naturally very powerful Pokémon and their Dragon type attacks will have a stronger knockback than normal, but will deal no extra damage because of this.

-----

Audino (Normal): Audino have sensitive hearing, at the expense of being more vulnerable to sound-based status techniques like Supersonic. They are skilled healers and their healing moves are slightly more effective than normal. They are also skilled at hiding and will be able to conceal themselves more easily than normal. In its Mega Forme, Audino becomes a graceful Fairy, becoming Normal/Fairy type. Its healing moves use 25% less energy. Its presence in the arena is calming, lessening the effectiveness of rage-based moves. It can also use its stethoscope-like feeler to put a foe to sleep quickly, using a move; due to its calming aura, this sleep is faster than normal and can be used even on normally irritable or restless foes.

[Normal]: Normal-type Pokémon are able to use support moves to greater effect than other Pokémon, with them being performed slightly quicker and being slightly more potent. Being beings of great balance, they benefit more from the positive effects of weather and other arena affecting moves, but will not suffer as badly from the negative effects. In the ASB, Normal-types take resisted damage from the damaging effects of Ghost-type energy.

Kyuu sends out Mizuo the Oshawott and Zhen Niao the Meinfoo!

Species Characteristics:

Zhen Niao [鴆]: Male Mienfoo (Level 1)
Hidden Power - Rock

Mizuo [瑞織]: Male Oshawott (Level 1)
Hidden Power - Poison

-----

Mienfoo (Fighting): Mienfoo train in conducting long strings of attacks, able to perform consecutive attacks with great ease. Attacks that score multiple hits will be harder to interrupt and get in additional hits and attacks that are combined or can be used in quick succession will be more likely to succeed. They are skilled jumpers and are less likely to injure themselves than other Pokémon.

[Fighting]: Fighting-type Pokémon train extensively, more than any other Pokémon type, giving them greater endurance and readiness than other Pokémon and allowing them to push themselves harder for longer. They are more accurate with their physical blows and more adept at blocking and countering physical attacks, able to do this against most physical assaults. Being physically powerful, they can lift much more than normal Pokémon, though this does not grant them an attack boost. They fight more enthusiastically in urban environments but are not adversely affected by more natural surroundings.

-----

Oshawott (Water): Oshawott constantly wield a shell which they use as a weapon, performing slashing attacks with it, and their Razor Shell attack is 1.1x more powerful than usual. The shell is fairly solid and can be used to defend against many physical attacks or to counter some attacks. As starter Pokémon, their Water-type attacks are slightly more powerful when they drop below 1/3 health.

[Water]: Water-type Pokémon are generally able to hold their breath and/or breathe underwater. The time varies, from several rounds in the case of birds, mammals and reptiles to indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are generally good swimmers, with fish excelling the most, and are better at manipulating Water for moves like Surf and Whirlpool than other Pokémon, using less energy to do so even outside of water. Their Surf and Whirlpool attacks do not lose potency when used without a water source.

Orders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extroph
Tayuya (Noivern) and Miss Merry (Audino) up first. Tayuya released high in the air.

Miss Merry, mega evolve, then use Magic Trick on an opponent. Tayuya, Supersonic an opponent that Audino doesn't target.

Tayuya, Air Slash at the opponent that Audino targeted. Audino, Sweet Kiss it right after Tayuya's Air Slash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu-Tales
"Give 'em your all, Mizuo! Zhen Niao!

"Mizuo, first welcome our opponents with a bitter Icy Wind. Zhen Niao, you then treat the chilled pair to a volley of Swift stars; immediately follow up with a firm Force Palm to the foe nearest you. Mizuo, take that as your cue to focus upon the untended opponent and follow en suite with your Razor Shell!"

All four pokemon appear with a flash Mienfoo and Noivern being close together while Audino and Oshawott are close, although everyone is within relatively close proximity. Miss Merry instantly begins glowing Mega Evolving increasing her strength greatly and adding the fairy type to her arsenal

Quote:
[Fairy]: Fairy-types are generally pure hearted and gregarious. They prefer natural environments and will fight more enthusiastically in them, but they will not be off put by urban environments. Any attack used by a Fairy-type which manipulates the environment is slightly more effective owing to the magical energies involved and attacks which boost allied Pokémon is slightly more effective at providing a buff. They are immune to the damaging effects of Dragon-typed energy.
As Miss Merry's new form comes into view. Mizou begins gathering up ice energy preparing to send an ice wind upon her foes she lets loose the icy wind washing over both foes chilling Takuya extremely with super effective ice energy. Miss Merry is also chilled slightly. Zhen then begins to be gathering enegry however Miss Merry begins showing off he magic skills with a sleight of hand magic trick the trick increasing her defensive stats while stopping her foe from attacking her! Meanwhile Takuya seeing his that Zhen is pre occupied sends off supersonic waves confusing Mizou greatly and the Oshawott begins wandering around the swamp becoming somewhat lost in the mist.

Zhen realising what his foes have done rushes at Miss Merry his palm outstretched channelling aura into his hand applying it to the Audino transferring the energy through his palm pushing the Audino back somewhat as Takuya comes back into view above the Audino. Takuya sends an air slash down upon Zhen whom howls as the super effective damage strikes him full on. Miss Merry realising her foe is in pain walks forwards and sweetly kisses him on the cheek confusing him greatly and he too begins to wander the swamp. A large thump is heard as Mizou in her confused state decides to use a razor shell on a tree, the tree being large and thick doesnt fall down but some wild life was seen flying off of the tree from above.

Summary:
Takuya, Miss Merry and Zhen are all progressing through the first third. All good for two Mizou's ice is at 2/3rds

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.

Last edited by Eliteknight; 10-10-2016 at 11:23 PM.
Old 10-03-2016, 05:33 PM   #3
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

As per Kyuu-Tales TA this match has been ice boxed

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 04-01-2017, 06:53 PM   #4
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Due to permission from both parties this has been canceled i get 1SP

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL