UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 09:22 PM   #39251
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
I'll be honest, Apos... you're coming off as rather holier-than-thou...
It's not just that. He's ignoring the main points and feelings of others and twisting their words/posts in places to suit that attitude. It's pointless talking to him, but also pointless for him to do it. At this stage the only person who's going to back him is Tess (and the other mods if/when they get involved). Goodness knows, it looks like the rest of UPN isn't interested, and he knows it.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:24 PM   #39252
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Here's the thing, Apos, you're telling people what feelings are and aren't valid. But you don't get to dictate other peoples' emotions. If you offended Heather, you offended Heather. It doesn't matter if you think she has a right to be offended.

Meet me at
Spirit ★ World

!!!

Old 03-31-2017, 09:27 PM   #39253
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
Here's the thing, Apos, you're telling people what feelings are and aren't valid. But you don't get to dictate other peoples' emotions. If you offended Heather, you offended Heather. It doesn't matter if you think she has a right to be offended.
Oh my god you put it into words for me, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Old 03-31-2017, 09:27 PM   #39254
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
It's not just that. He's ignoring the main points and feelings of others and twisting their words/posts in places to suit that attitude. It's pointless talking to him, but also pointless for him to do it. At this stage the only person who's going to back him is Tess (and the other mods if/when they get involved). Goodness knows, it looks like the rest of UPN isn't interested, and he knows it.
This isn't about sides, and I'm certainly not delusional. I don' think any of this conversation is pointless because the easier route is to shut me up, but then you still need to deal with your collective toxic behavior when people disagree with your pov. You are part of the problem that I'm calling out because I have not done anything to you either, yet you spent your time focusing on the negatives of the things that bothered you from others. I didn't expect your behavior to favor me, because remember: if you are capable of putting down others when they are not looking then who is to say you are incapable of doing it to me.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:29 PM   #39255
Sneaze
Mrow?

Was that supposed to sound philosophical because I hate to break it to you but it only came off as narcissistic.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 03-31-2017, 09:30 PM   #39256
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Sneaze offended me by calling me trash, she echoed his statement and was in support indirectly. Excuse me if I invalidate the bandwagon, if I find no reason to agree with her sentiment, and in turn invalidate anything that she might toss in my direction. Come up with a tangible reason to be angry as of today 2017 when she herself said she does not want to participate within FB and has taken an afternoon to express her feelings within the same community in which she actively does not participate in.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:33 PM   #39257
Sneaze
Mrow?

Well to start you're still bashing her after having repeatedly complained today that you don't enjoy it being pointed out that you yourself are a living waste of organic matter. It's not that hard to pull your head out and not be a hypocrite.

Old 03-31-2017, 09:35 PM   #39258
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Location: To the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
Old 03-31-2017, 09:37 PM   #39259
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposteriori View Post
This isn't about sides, and I'm certainly not delusional. I don' think any of this conversation is pointless because the easier route is to shut me up, but then you still need to deal with your collective toxic behavior when people disagree with your pov. You are part of the problem that I'm calling out because I have not done anything to you either, yet you spent your time focusing on the negatives of the things that bothered you from others. I didn't expect your behavior to favor me, because remember: if you are capable of putting down others when they are not looking then who is to say you are incapable of doing it to me.
You've done enough in general for me to distrust you and your posts this evening are only proving what everyone has said to me. So really, I don't need you to shut up, because you're digging your own hole anyway. There's not really a fight for you to win because with your standing in the community combined with the feelings of players towards Fizzby in general there's nothing to gain. And I'm not incapable of doing it to you. If I wanted to put you down I'd let rip mate, quite frankly, but I don't need to or want to.

You also need to deal with your own toxic behaviour when the pov doesn't suit you. Take responsibility, cut losses, etc. Don't deflect. But we all know that's too much for you to cope with. It's just a shame for you that all those you were trying to undermine and manipulate before now know better.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:37 PM   #39260
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Well to start you're still bashing her after having repeatedly complained today that you don't enjoy it being pointed out that you yourself are a living waste of organic matter. It's not that hard to pull your head out and not be a hypocrite.

Contrary, she spent time bashing me, and found no time to think over what really pisses her about me. She is just pissed. Okay? Good for her. I spent time invalidating any reason for that other than the simple fact that she wants and actively chooses to be pissed. 7 messages are hardly inconsequential. On the other hand, you are beyond bashing, you are just expressing your own frustrations in the best way you think you should, and that is okay too, just realize the words you put out there because although they do not hurt me, it might hurt another individual with much less tolerance than I.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:40 PM   #39261
Sneaze
Mrow?

Like who? I'm sure your mother has already determined your lack of worth to the world and accepted it many years ago.

Old 03-31-2017, 09:44 PM   #39262
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
You also need to deal with your own toxic behaviour when the pov doesn't suit you. Take responsibility, cut losses, etc. Don't deflect. But we all know that's too much for you to cope with. It's just a shame for you that all those you were trying to undermine and manipulate before now know better.
I made peace that I cannot please everyone, I take responsibility for: pushing improvement, defending my pov even when the other individuals involved made it into an emotional argument, creating tension among members, for not staying silent when collectively I'm asked to do so, for not accepting no on occasions that merited it. I do not take responsibility for being negative, or for being toxic toward individuals, that is what you guys portray when you are not reveling in your group think.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:46 PM   #39263
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
I made peace that I cannot please everyone, I take responsibility for: pushing improvement, defending my pov even when the other individuals involved made it into an emotional argument, creating tension among members, for not staying silent when collectively I'm asked to do so, for not accepting no on occasions that merited it. I do not take responsibility for being negative, or for being toxic toward individuals, that is what you guys portray when you are not reveling in your group think.
mate we know.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:47 PM   #39264
Lady Kuno
The hostess with the mostess

Cut it out.

PROUD OWNER OF A MISSINGNO. IN FIZZY BUBBLES
Old 03-31-2017, 09:49 PM   #39265
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
not staying silent when collectively I'm asked to do so
Hey, maybe you could start now! And literally never stop.

Edit: Okay Kuno. Everything that needed said has been as of hours ago, anyway.

Old 03-31-2017, 09:49 PM   #39266
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Kuno View Post
Cut it out.
You show up now, but refused to help me when I personally appealed to you because I was being bullied both in PMs and publicly on the Fizzy forums in 2013?

Awrighty.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:53 PM   #39267
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Anyways. Yeah MM, RIP BMG. To be fair I think it was a little more active back then.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:54 PM   #39268
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Spoiler: show
Old 03-31-2017, 09:58 PM   #39269
Lady Kuno

Quote:
You show up now, but refused to help me when I personally appealed to you because I was being bullied both in PMs and publicly on the Fizzy forums in 2013?

Awrighty.
I'm sorry for that, but I don't remember it? It's possible I had a lot going on at the time. My call to cut it out applies to all parties involved.

Old 03-31-2017, 10:09 PM   #39270
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altocharizard55 View Post
Yeah MM, RIP BMG. To be fair I think it was a little more active back then.
It has seen some activity in recent years as well, too, between the Dream World, and Cascadia, and the two free-RP areas (like the Bar, but one's for Pokémon only and one's for Trainers only). Particularly back when MarbleZone was active (you won't know him, I don't think- he joined up long after 2007 or 2008, but holy crap, his writing is good)- he updated both Cascadia and the Dream World, among other things. In fact, he was the updator when my Shadow Ledian acquired Iron Fist and when I caught my Heatmor.

Anyway, quite a bit's changed in FB in the past 9 or 10 years. We now start out with 50 slots (they say 50 PC slots, but it's 50 slots total, including six for your party, so it's effectively 44 PC slots) and gain one more for each level 100. Unfortunately, now TMs can only be taught to stuff that's actually compatible with the move. There are still ways to teach incompatible moves, but they require event items that were given out before the rule change, so they're hard to come by. Not impossible, in my experience, but difficult. Also, Pokédollars have been implemented- unlike Rare Candies or Coins, you have to earn these by RPing in zones.
Old 03-31-2017, 10:11 PM   #39271
Sneaze
Mrow?

Right then where were we before getting side tracked... oh right!

Seriously tho no offense Tess but it would be excellent if you would actually communicate with the community as a whole via some chat system on how to fix things. If that means new mods, have new mods. If that means more actively and regularly working with the community to resolve issues, do that. Just... actually put in the effort to fill in the rift between members and mods.

Old 03-31-2017, 10:37 PM   #39272
Lady Kuno

I'm trying to get everyone to stop this shit flinging and you're bringing it up again. Chill out.

Old 03-31-2017, 11:34 PM   #39273
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Spoiler: show
You thought this was a meaningful post, but it was not. You just got played.

"Meteor Jam!"

Old 04-01-2017, 12:25 AM   #39274
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Alright, so, it's been a while since I did one of these- How many Pokémon of each type do you have?

Poison: 29 (Weezing, Vileplume, Arbok, Qwilfish, Crobat, Venomoth, Toxicroak, Victreebel, Seviper, Ivysaur, Scolipede, Swalot, Drapion, Muk, Skuntank, Ariados, Dustox, Weedle, Amoonguss, Gengar, Beedrill, Tentacruel, Nidoking, Venusaur, Garbodor, Roserade, Nidoqueen, Dragalge, Weedle)
Grass: 7 (Vileplume, Victreebel, Ivysaur, Amoonguss, Carnivine, Venusaur, Roserade)
Bug: 9 (Venomoth, Scolipede, Ariados, Dustox, Weedle, Beedrill, Shadow Ledian, Shiny Beautifly, Weedle)
Normal: 4 (Meowth, Smeargle, Dunsparce, Ditto)
Fighting: 4 (Toxicroak, Timburr, Hariyama, Scrafty)
Flying: 4 (Crobat, Swoobat, Shadow Ledian, Shiny Beautifly)
Ground: 3 (Stunfisk, Nidoking, Nidoqueen)
Ghost: 4 (Dusknoir, Banette, Banette, Gengar)
Steel: 1 (Pawniard)
Fire: 4 (Torkoal, Houndoom, Camerupt, Heatmor)
Water: 6 (Qwilfish, Blue-Striped Basculin, Blastoise, Shiny Slowbro, Tentacruel, Feraligatr)
Electric: 1 (Stunfisk)
Psychic: 2 (Swoobat, Shiny Slowbro)
Ice: 1 (Weavile)
Dragon: 2 (Haxorus, Dragalge)
Dark: 8 (Mightyena, Drapion, Skuntank, Umbreon, Pawniard, Houndoom, Scrafty, Weavile)
Fairy: 1 (Swirlix)
Rock: 0
Old 04-01-2017, 12:40 AM   #39275
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Kuno View Post
I'm trying to get everyone to stop this shit flinging and you're bringing it up again. Chill out.
I appriciate tha pascfisim
but I think this whole this was just ready to explode
rave and I just gave it that little tap

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out