UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 12:55 AM   #51
enchantress
Queen of the Night

jolteonjak's Female Larvesta and MarbleZone's Male Skorupi
Larvesta and Skorupi appear to be hitting it off quite well so are led to a special area set up to suit their needs.
Should a little bubba come out of this meeting we'll expect it to happen around Monday 21st September so we'll look forward to seeing you then ^^.
Old 09-07-2015, 01:49 AM   #52
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
sweetbbydoll's Female Charizard and Electric Blue Eye's Male Garchomp
Samantha and Jaws are taken to their own special habitat where they can frolic together and do whatever it is dragons need to do to make more little dragons .
The estimated date of arrival for Samantha and Jaws' little one is Monday 22nd June. We'll be looking forward to seeing you then ^^.
The door to the Breeding Center suddenly opened, the chime above the door ringing loudly indicating to the staff that someone had come to the shop.

"Welcome! How can I help you?" The gentlemen cheerfully said to the patron, who was dressed in his usual attire: A black leather jacket, white tee, ripped jeans combo with a pair of combat boots. His black wavy hair neatly tripped and his blue eyes giving off a sense of urgency.

"Hi! I've been gone for a long time, I dropped off my Pokemon, alongside with his girlfriend, you think you can show me to them? He is a Garchomp named Jaws and his girlfriend is a Charizard named Samantha that belongs to my girlfriend."

Quickly looking through the computer records the gentlemen comes across the very names the patron had provided. A closer inspection shows that the date of pick up was way over due.

"S-sir, you're Pokemon are here but, they have stayed for so long that I'm going to have to ask you pay off the difference for taking care of them. This isn't a free Daycare."

"What!!" Ethan roared.

"Sir, you never paid for your Pokemon to stay in our facility for that long of a time frame. You have to pay the difference."

"Look, I spoke with a higher up and she assured me there was no problem holding them here while I was on a last minute trip."

"Well I don't have the papers or documents telling me that. And I never received any calls."

"Fine." Ethan threw his hands into the air before slapping them down on to the counter top, "Whatever. Let's deal with this later. Just." Ethan said sounding rather defeated and exhausted, "Please, just show me to my Pokemon and his girlfriend. I'm sure they've been wondering why they have stayed here for so long. I even heard a while ago, they had a baby- can you just, show me to them?"

"Right this way sir..."
Old 09-07-2015, 03:47 AM   #53
enchantress
Queen of the Night

EBE & sbd: Led to a special habitat that has become Samantha and Jaws' temporary home, you smile at the sight of the two blissfully happy Pokémon playing with their eleven week old son who, upon noting a stranger watching his family, tries warning you off with a Dragon Pulse.
Old 09-09-2015, 12:45 AM   #54
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
EBE & sbd: Led to a special habitat that has become Samantha and Jaws' temporary home, you smile at the sight of the two blissfully happy Pokémon playing with their eleven week old son who, upon noting a stranger watching his family, tries warning you off with a Dragon Pulse.
Dodging the attack effortlessly, it wasn't until Ethan smelled something burning that he noticed the Charmander had gotten him pretty good. His black leather jacket began to engulf itself in blue flames, as he quickly took it off and stomped on it to put the fire out. Not quite satisfied, the Charmander then walked up to the young man, and bit him right on his leg.

"Ouch!"

The boy's Garchomp noticing this, walked over and scolded his son, as the little Charmander soon ran to his mom for comfort.

"He sure takes after you," the young man said, as he and his Garchomp shared a look and his dragon hugged him, throwing him up in the air like a rag doll before placing him back down.

"I've missed you too buddy." The trainer smiled, "And congrats, on the boy!" He chuckled.

Noticing the Charizard and Charmander looking at them, with the baby hiding behind the mama's back. Ethan approached causally.

"It's alright," Ethan told the little baby dragon kneeling down to be somewhat at eye level, "You just wanted to protect your family, isn't that right? You're very brave to want to do that." He said before coming out with a somewhat large Rare Candy chew toy in his pack, "This used to belong to your father when he was a wee little Gible. I'm sure you like to chew things too." the trainer winked, presenting the toy to the dragon, as the Charmander looked at his father to see if it was alright to go for it. With Jaws assuring it was safe to trust the young man.

Grabbing it quickly and running back to his hiding place. The Charmander began chewing on it, and every time he bit into it, the toy made a squeaky sound.

The rest of their time was consumed with play, Ethan and the rest played for a while before it started to get late. Eventually having played so much that the baby knocked itself out by sleeping with his new favorite toy.

"I guess it's time for us to leave," Ethan said as he carried the Charmander in his arms, careful that its flamed tipped tail didn't touch an article of his clothing, "Liza should be around to pick you up soon Sam, and don't worry, your loving boyfriend will be right there to make sure your baby boy is raised right. Whenever you guys want to come over, please feel free to do so. We're family now, right?"

Waving goodbye to the mama Charizard, Ethan left the building with his most trusted Pokemon Jaws and a baby Charmander he had nicknamed Liam.
--
OoC: Thank you so much, SBD, Tess! I absolutely love him! And since I didn't mention it, I'll be placing him in this Level Ball. Thanks again!
Old 09-09-2015, 05:07 AM   #55
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
“Well, well, well...” a young women's voice could be heard as she walked into the dragon's den spotting her Charizard all alone, “The rumors were true, the boys really are back in town.” The voice giggled as a figure approached from the darkness, “Well Sam,” she said, as the light showed a young women in a nice blue summer dress with a red jacket and red shoes stepping forward. Her long brown wavy hair, shining brightly causing her blue eyes to pop with her fair complexion, “Long time no see!” The Lass exclaimed as her dragon looked a little sad, her hubby and son had flown the coop.

“Oh- Don't be a Gloom,” the trainer approached her fiery dragon, “We'll see them again, maybe sooner then you think,” Liza petted her dragon's head, “but hey- enjoy the brief time of freedom you have. You had almost 3 months to teach your little Charmander all it needed to know to grow big and strong, just like his mama. But that doesn't mean your done with your training, come on, let's go and teach you all you need to know about using those wings of yours.”

“Char!!” The Charizard agreed.

“After all, we still have a match to settle.” The trainer grinned, as she and her starter Pokemon walked out with high hopes aimed at the sky!

OoC: Picking up my darling Charizard Samantha, thank you! Welcome back to the team hun!
Old 09-20-2015, 06:05 PM   #56
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
jolteonjak's Female Larvesta and MarbleZone's Male Skorupi
Larvesta and Skorupi appear to be hitting it off quite well so are led to a special area set up to suit their needs.
Should a little bubba come out of this meeting we'll expect it to happen around Monday 21st September so we'll look forward to seeing you then ^^.
Levin and Mazo entered the Breeding Center once again, side by side. As far as eggs were concerned, the Saffron-native never once felt truly confident in his several years of adventuring; there was always an annoying underlyong randomness to the process that his analytical mind intrinsecally disliked. But this time, everything was different.

Katsune's Ring glows...

- It signals the fulfilling of my destiny. Katsune was brought to this land as a herald of the one I sought all these years... And at last, after so many years of searching, it's time. It's finally time to meet again!

He knew it, in his heart, that he'd made the right call - to have one of his own Pokemon conceive the egg. He couldn't explain it, but somehow he knew the reunion was momenta away. In a matter of minutes, the one creature he struggled to find since the very beginning would reveal itself!

---

Hatching the egg produced by jolteonjak's Larvest ans d my Skorupi!
Old 09-20-2015, 08:14 PM   #57
enchantress
Queen of the Night

jj & MZ: Arriving to greet your respective Pokémon and their new addition you spy a tiny Larvesta showing off his Double Teaming skills while mommy while daddy watch on proudly.
Old 09-20-2015, 10:03 PM   #58
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
jj & MZ: Arriving to greet your respective Pokémon and their new addition you spy a tiny Larvesta showing off his Double Teaming skills while mommy while daddy watch on proudly.
"Did I miss it? Did I miss it?" Chad ran into the Breeding Center breathing heavily. Chad had made a point to get to there soon enough to be with Larvesta when her egg hatched. He heard a bit of commotion in one of the nurseries, so he went to investigate.

He found Levin already there, and he looked in the pen to see Larvesta and Vlad. Guarded protectively between the two was a smaller Larvesta. Chad blinked for a moment, and then he spotted three Larvesta total. Then there were five! “Wow! Did all of them hatch from the egg?” Chad remarked looking at the Larvesta and then at Levin. The attendant then explained it was Double Team.

Chad watched Vlad and Larvesta tend to their child. He was proud of his Torch Pokemon for creating such a wonderful Pokemon to help a friend out. He then started to feel a little bad for Larvesta, as she would probably not see her son for a very long time. “Come Larvesta, let us depart,” he reached into the pen for Larvesta.

Larvesta crawled over to her child, who was resting at this point. She reached over and kissed her son on the head. A tiny waft of smoke puffed away from Larvesta’s face as she crawled over to Chad to be picked up. Just then Surskit popped out of his Pokeball in the pen. He immediately bowed as Larvesta passed him. As Chad picked her up, Surskit ran up his arm and up on top of his head.

“Please take great care of him, Levin, Vlad,” Chad said as he pat Larvesta. “Let’s go guys.” Larvesta blew a heart-shaped flame out of her horn, as she left the nursery seeing her son one last time.

OOC: Checking out my Larvesta’s son, and also picking her up.
Old 09-22-2015, 08:17 AM   #59
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
jj & MZ: Arriving to greet your respective Pokémon and their new addition you spy a tiny showing off his Double Teaming skills while mommy while daddy watch on proudly.
The doors sprung open. From inside, an intense light emanated. Levin instantly broke a smile - he could feel Him. Eld...

Indeed, the Pokemon he sought the longest in his entire life, the one that had been watching him since his very birth, had just been reincarnated by his own doing. From within the confines of the Breeding Center, a white insect with red horns crawled out, emanating a warm glow. Then another... then dozens more!

What?...

How could this be? Pokemon rarely, if ever, produced more than one offspring at once. No, there was something else here. A final test laid out by Eld himself.

- You think I would come this far to be fooled now? I know exactly who you are. I could feel your presence from miles away... No illusion is going to keep me from my destiny.

Without a moment of hesitation, Levin approached one of the several Larvesta and dropped to one knee. With the bright smile of a man whose lifelong dream has come to fruition, he picked up the real Eld in his arms and held him close to his chest, feeling the unmistakable warmth that he knew, somehow, he'd already felt before, in the first days of his youth.

- As Katsune said, this is our fate. Twenty four years later, I found you once more - and now I have all the time in the world to understand your mysteries.

The Double Team illusions faded instantly and only the true Eld remained in Levin's arms. The Saffron-native looked on as Chad's Larvesta made her way out and over to her dear Trainer; she'd just given birth to a being, in a way, thousands of years older than herself, but he knew better than to question these mysteries by now. What mattered was, if it wasn't for Chad's willingness, he would probably never have been reunited with the Old Sun.

Only one Pokemon was missing: Vlad, his Skorupi. Why did the impulsive creature take so long to return? It wasn't like him to linger... Instinctively, he turned to Mazo, like he always did in search for answers whenever he lacked them. The Lucario also gazed at the door, but with a satisfied smile on his face; what did he sense already?

Soon after, a scuttling sound was heard. From the depths of the breeding chamber, a Pokemon began to emerge. First an ominous-glowing claw, then another, and finally the full frame of a creature he didn't expect to see - it was Vlad alright, but not like he'd left him two weeks ago!

The peace of mind he needed to unlock his true potential - allowing him to embrace love in his own way has given him the tranquility to achieve his final form. Vlad has tamed his wild side thanks to you, master.

The stared triumphantly at Levin and the newborn he held. The young man could see it - Vlad's spirit still burned with intense instinct, but for the first time in his life, he was in control. No longer did he feel like a caged animal, victim of his urges; instead, he could unleash his predatory impulses at a moment's notice, but was otherwise balanced and stable unlike he'd ever been before.

- Vlad... you look amazing! I'm so proud of you!

The scorpion growled in acknowledgment; he knew he'd achieved something very important, both for his trainer and for himself. He could tell the hatchling wasn't entirely his son, as the soul who inhabited the newborn's body was much older than himself. But he realized the significance of the event, and was grateful he got the chance to express his feelings (though he couldn't quite put a name on them) for Chad's Pokemon. He felt... complete, for the first time since his birth.

Levin smiled and clutched the Fire-Type closer to him. This was the realization of a dream, and now he could go on to fulfill his grand destiny with no regrets. Maybe one day he could even understand the reason for Eld's attachment to him, why they were drawn to one another with such a powerful bond, but for now, there was much work to be done.

---

Placing Eld the Larvesta inside Premier Ball 2/8. Thanks Tess, and above all thank you JJ! It was awesome of you to let me do this! ^^
Old 12-15-2015, 07:54 AM   #60
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

For the last time in their collective travels, Levin and Syre crossed the skies together, the former riding on the latter's back. They both remained silent, but no more words were needed; they'd said their goodbyes, and each was more determined than ever to see this through, bittersweet as it felt.
Syre had established himself as one of Levin's strongest partners. He did the impossible twice, surpassing both Gaius the Garchom and the late Druddigon El Rojo. But in turn, another champion rose to carry the torch in Syre's stead, the younger and hungrier Ajax the Haxorus, trained by Rojo himself. With that, the Salamence was now in peace, knowing his Trainer would remain safe by the armoured dragon's side. As for him, he was free to pursue his final dream - having earned his precious crimson wings, it was now his calling to start a family of his own and retire from the warrior's life.

They landed in front of the Breeding Centre, where Levin and Pest had agreed to meet. This would be the writing place of their final chapter.

- We're here. This is your moment - yours and Vesta. Make the most of it, and become the partner Pest's Salamence deserves to have. Please guard her and her Trainer with as much dedication as you protected me - that's the last thing I'll ever ask of you.

Visibly emotional, the elder dragon wrapped his tail around the blonde man, pulling him closer, and nodded in silence. He was ready; and hopefully Vesta still felt the same way now as she did when their battle ended.

---

Dropping off my Salamence (stats below) to breed with Pest's Charizard.
I'll keep the hatchling if it's a Male, Pest will keep it if it's a Female.
We have agreed on splitting the bill evenly - total 2800$ (800$ for Salamence + 2000$ for Charizard) - so I'll be paying 1400$.

---

Syre
Spoiler: show
Level: 52
Ability: Intimidate
Evolution: ---> --->
Holding: N/A
Birthday: November 9
Nature: Lonely
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with jolteonjak

Level-Up Moves:
Double Edge
Dragon Tail
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember
Protect
Dragon Breath
Zen Headbutt
Scary Face
Fly
Crunch
Dragon Claw

Egg Moves:
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rush
Hydro Pump

Move Tutor Moves:
Draco Meteor
Iron Defense
Iron Tail

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Hone Claws
Shadow Claw
Steel Wing
Stone Edge

HM Moves:
Cut
Defog
Fly
Rock Smash
Strength

IQ: 2

Happiness: 10

Contest Stats: 20/20/20/20/20

Bio:
Growing up in a team filled with stronger dragons, namely Gaius and El Rojo, who were always too busy feuding between themselves to pay him the slightest bit of attention, Syre was at first bitter and distant, obsessed with surpassing all other dragons on his own. This resentment toward his kin spread to encompass anyone who tried to offer Syre a hand or even the smallest bit of advice – assuming that they’re just being condescending, or outright mocking him.
Overtime, and after months of rigorous training in the forest all by himself, Syre attained a level of power that allowed him to easily best multiple Pokemon at once, but it wasn’t until Levin showed him that Trainers serve to bring out the best in their Pokemon (by beating him in battle with Basker, who evolved mid-match) that Syre acknowledged he’d reached his limit on his own. With Levin’s help, the dragon finally reached his final form in battle against a Gardevoir in the Arcane Realm, and since then his trust in his Trainer is absolute, going so far as to allow him to ride on his back.
A creature of immense power, rivaled only by a couple other Pokemon on the team, Syre is now one of Levin’s secret weapons.
Old 12-15-2015, 02:21 PM   #61
Pest
Volcano Badge

The two of them were rather quiet as Vesta winged her way toward the Breeding Center. Her trainer adjusted her position every other minute, having yet to get used to this kind of aerial transportation; even knowing that Vesta would never let her fall, Pest felt a little queasy as the countryside rolled along far beneath them. To take her mind off the ride, she thought back to a time when their positions were reversed, when a thoughtful Charmander would perch on her new trainer's shoulder. It seemed so long ago ... had it really only been a couple years since they'd first set out? That they'd come so far in such a short time was amazing, and yet Pest still felt the first strains of nostalgia of a time that could never be repeated.

As the Breeding Center slipped into view, Vesta angled slightly downward, just enough to start reducing their altitude - still not entirely accustomed to the nuances of flight, she elected not to risk a swifter, steeper landing. As they pulled slowly closer, Pest caught sight of Levin and Syre, who were waiting patiently for their arrival. She noted their emotional exchange, remembering just days ago when Syre had bristled at his trainer easily discussing his needs with a stranger. She and Vesta had to be visible to them by now ... could it be that Vesta's care for him was already softening his pride?

At last Vesta touched down with a bump, even with her wings carefully flared. Pest took a breath, then stepped back onto solid ground, wobbly but relieved. She put out a shaky hand, and Vesta stayed just long enough to prod it with her nose in a sign of brief farewell. Then the Charizard ventured forward, coming to stand before an anxious Syre. The two sized each other up for a moment, and then Vesta leaned in, spreading her wings for balance, and repeated her nose-bump against his muzzle, revealing her awkward affection.

Pest smiled, blinking back tears. "I'll see you soon."

Dropping off my Lv.54 Charizard to breed with MarbleZone's Salamence. MZ takes custody of the baby if it's a boy; I take custody of it if it's a girl.

Here is the other $1400 for the bill.

Stats:

Name: Vesta
Level: 54
Type: Fire/Flying
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Serious
Held Item: Charcoal
Obtained: Starter
Birthday: October 3
Contest Stats: 100 | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Beauty Points: 10 / IQ: 53
Bio: Vesta was an oddity, being a wild fiery Pokemon in a rainy forest. She spent her early years as a lonely scavenger in the town and so learned how to fend for herself. That didn't stop her from accepting several food offerings from a preteen Pest though, and soon she was looking forward to catching sight of her. Eventually Pest snuck her into her home, where she was concealed from the rest of the family for a month before getting caught. Their friendship had grown during that time, and after much pleading Pest's mother finally allowed Vesta to stay. Much later, when Pest was kicked out of the house, Vesta was eager to be her starter Pokemon.
Like Pest, Vesta tends to keep to herself, though to a lesser degree. She complements Pest's occasional ditzy moments with a more level-headed attitude. She shares her trainer's love of mocking bad movies, but she can't understand how anyone can actually like such things.
Level Up Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smokescreen, Dragon Rage, Scary Face, Fire Fang, Flame Burst, Slash, Flamethrower, Fire Spin, Inferno, Air Slash, Dragon Claw, Heat Wave, Shadow Claw
Move Tutor Moves: Body Slam, Dynamicpunch, Fire Pledge, Fury Cutter, Headbutt, Mud-slap, Snore, Swift, Thunderpunch
Technical Machine Moves: Brick Break, Captivate, Double Team, Dragon Breath, Energy Ball, Fire Blast, Metronome, Overheat, Protect, Reflect, Return, Sky Drop, Sleep Talk, Steel Wing, Sunny Day
Hidden Machine Moves: Cut, Rock Smash, Strength
Egg Moves: Ancientpower, Beat Up, Belly Drum, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Flare Blitz, Focus Punch, Metal Claw, Outrage, Swords Dance
Event Moves: Gummi Bomb
Old 12-20-2015, 07:47 AM   #62
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Pest's Female Charizard and MarbleZone's Male Salamence
Vesta and Syre are transported to a special habitat away from prying eyes.
If all goes well, and we hope it does, we'll be expecting a little surprise around the 29th December.
I'm sure we'll see you then ^-^.
Old 12-28-2015, 07:30 PM   #63
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Pest's Female Charizard and MarbleZone's Male Salamence
Vesta and Syre are transported to a special habitat away from prying eyes.
If all goes well, and we hope it does, we'll be expecting a little surprise around the 29th December.
I'm sure we'll see you then ^-^.
Now that Christmas is over, I wonder what these guys have been up to :D
Old 12-29-2015, 11:45 AM   #64
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

I think we can guess what they've been up to *winkwink*

Pest & MarbleZone: Your pair of dragons part to reveal the baby . He smiles warmly at you both before charging right into MZ with a Dragon Rush knocking him off his feet in an over zealous hug then moving gently over to Pest for one. Congratulations ^-^
Old 12-30-2015, 11:20 AM   #65
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

He felt conflicted, for so many different reasons. Levin found himself unable to walk into the Breeding Centre, standing idly by the door, struggling with his own fears. By all accounts, he'd already seen so much and overcome so many obstacles, something like this should be trivial...

But it's far from that. There's a million ways this can go wrong...

Syre and Vesta could have waged war inside the facility, for all he knew; neither dragon had a particularly easy temper, and admittedly, Levin forced their union in a way. And even if they did allow their love to blossom, who was to say they were able to conceive the child Syre longed for? And not only that...

They can have the "wrong" baby. I can't help but feel this way, no matter how horrible it is!

It was wrong of him to think like that, but he couldn't change. Despite Ruin, one of his absolute strongest Pokemon, being a Female, Levin was particularly selective when it came to his companions - he couldn't fathom raising a female Charizard, just like he couldn't have kept that female Riolu all those years ago, or Arceus forbid, that female Totodile that still haunted his nightmares. Yes, all of them had the right to find a good Trainer, and all of them would surely grow into powerful, loyal companions... but for some reason, he didn't want them on account of their gender. Because he'd already idealized his perfect team, and in it were a Male Lucario, a Male Croconaw... and a Male Charizard.

If it makes me an even worse human being, so be it. I tried to change for four years, and I failed. Just like I can fail now, and I don't know if I'll be able to stomach it.

He'd seen Vesta's full power on display, when Pest's Charizard defeated his Salamence. Then why? Why was it so important to him that every Pokemon had to fit into to his rigid mold of a "dream team"? Gender played no part in battle prowess, whcih admittedly, was all Levin needed to care about to reach the top. But no: he'd been extremely selective about his partners his entire life... this time would be no different, and the agreement with Pest was already in place.

An offspring of Syre and Vesta will no doubt be a force of nature. But I've never been good at compromising; if it's not perfect, I can't keep it... and that's what scares me the most. What kind of Trainer am I?!

Suddenly, something touched his right leg, a light poke that filled him with a strange sense of tranquility. Looking down, he saw Ciel, his precious Cleffa, looking back at him with eyes that seemed to say "everything will be fine"... And he'd learned to trust Ciel as much as he did Mazo. With a deep breath, he opened the door and walked inside.

---

Pest arrived first, and stood by the counter. The same counter where the clerk had handed him the newborn Eld, a moment Levin would never forget. But that time he was certain of the outcome, guided by Katsune's ring; this time around, not so much, and he despised chance with all his heart.

He greeted Pest warmly; if it weren't for the girl, he wouldn't even be here today. And now, it was time...
The clerk welcomed them both and guided them to the next division. Last time he was here, he was met with Vlad's evolved form upon having bred with Chad McBrennan's Larvesta. This time, he knew no further evolutions could await him, and it didn't matter. All he wanted to see was a happy Syre, but even that wasn't for granted.

The door swung open. After another brief moment of hesitation, another light push from Ciel reinforced his confidence, and the blonde Trainer stepped forward...

- S... Syre?

In front of him, a familiar blue dragon rested next to an orange one; the Salamence and Charizard were both asleep, nestled on one another, in a display of affection Levin had secretly hoped to see, but didn't genuinely expect to witness.

He... found love. A family of his own, at last!

Ciel suddenly dashed toward the slumbering dragons, and Levin finally noticed something in front of them, the object that caught his Cleffa's attention - an Egg!

Could it be that... they actually bred? If so...

His heart was racing. This was the result of his attempts at fulfilling Syre's wish, so he should be happy regardless of what kind of creature hatched... but he didn't exactly feel that way. He had expectations for this hatchling that he shouldn't have.

- Ciel, what are you doing?...

The fairy was inspecting the Egg closely, until she finally placed a hand on it and smiled to herself. She turned to Levin, winked at Levin and he was once again filled with same feeling as before, as if Ciel was silently asking him to trust her...

She hugged the Egg, which was the same size as her, and whispered something into the shell. Then, humming a wonderful melody, she began to glow, as did the Egg itself... what was going on?!
Just then, Syre growled as he awoke. He stared at Levin with an uncharacteristic smile for such a stoic creature, then to his Egg and the glowing Ciel.

What started as a faint glimmer suddenly turned to a powerful burst of light that forced Levin to shield his eyes; he caught a glimpse of Ciel's body glowing, and the Egg starting to wobble... When the light subsided, Syre's Egg was filled with cracks and shaking repeatedly, while Ciel continued to hum her tune - but she was no longer a tiny Cleffa! The newly-evolved smiled again, stepped away from the Egg and hopped over to Levin, looking all proud of herself.

- Ciel, you evolved! But... what did you do?

With a knowing wink, she pointed at the Egg, as if saying she gave Syre's offspring a hand. Whether that was all she did was something Levin would never know - just as he was about to ask her, the Egg started to hatch!

A claw shattered the shell from within, followed by a tiny flame emerging from within the egg's remnants, and finally, the Pokemon inside revealed itself in full: a tiny Male Charmander!

Vesta had already awoken as well, and watched on proudly as her son took his first steps. Levin, in turn, was speechless; he'd witnessed the birth of countless Pokemon by now, and was well aware of his special gift for evaluating potential - one glance was usually all it took for the Saffron-native to gauge a Pokemon's qualities and shortcomings. This Charmander...

... is flawless!

He was still struggling to come to terms with the sudden realization, when the newborn suddenly smiled warmly and moved to hug the human... unwillingly letting slip a fragment of his overpowering Dragon energy in the shape of a roaring Dragon Rush that knocked Levin off his feet!

- Hng! What... was that?! No wait, don't worry buddy, it's alright! There, go greet Pest too, she's the one who made it all possible.

Grinning, the lizard rushed over to the woman, as Levin got back to his feet. He looked over to Syre, who looked truly at peace for the first time in a long time - and having witnessed the power of his son, he knew Levin would be in good hands. He had already chosen to stay behind and spend the rest of his days with Vesta, his new partner for life... and besides, visiting his old master and his son too was a couple of wing flaps away. Syre was finally complete, and nodded at Levin in deep gratitude. Levin smiled back, then looked down to Ciel, who'd ran over to the Charmander to greet him.

You did something, didn't you? That touch, that whisper... You had a hand in the birth of this special Pokemon.

As if sensing his thoughts, the Clefairy looked over and waved from a distance. Levin walked up to her and his new Charmander, and petted both on the head.

- I'll just say thank you Ciel, even if I don't understand exactly what you did. And as for you, go and say goodbye to your parents for now; we have a lot of places to see and things to do, but I promise you can see your mom and dad any time you like! Welcome to the family... Kyzer, son of Syre.

---

Placing Kyzer the Charmander in Pokeball 18/30 for now (last one used).

Thanks a bunch Arc, and thank you Pest for agreeing and taking the time to do this! ^^
Old 12-31-2015, 09:06 AM   #66
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Tonight will be special for many as we say goodbye to 2015 and say hello to a new year. I have two loved up Pokémon ... okay one loved up Pokémon and another who has been convinced enough to come here to celebrate in their own way and rejoice in the new year with new life ^-^

So I'm dropping off my Level 63 Female Jolteon along with my Level 52 Male Umbreon to have a little party of their own ;p

$4,000

Stats:

Anaphylaxis - Lv. 63, Female, Jolteon
Type: Electric
D.O.B: 6th April 09
FB Birthday: 17th April
Classification: Electricity Pokemon
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Rash
Beauty Points: 10
Contest Stats: 70 100 70 70 70
I.Q: 11
Obtained: Purchased from the Coins for Prizes (06/04/09)
Ball Type: Thunder Ball
Currently: Training Centre
Held Item: Skull of Forgotten Souls
Accessories: Silver Hoop Earring w/black and pink diamonds
Black leather ankle cuff with a pink skull design
Battle Trophies: Beginner Trophy

Bio: Anna wasn't an Eevee for very long so Stacey can't judge if she was any different to her current self. Perhaps it was her rapid evolution that set her personality as it is today. As her name suggests Anaphylaxis is a violent negative reaction all wrapped in yellow fur. Not a pleasant creature to anyone she'd much rather be left alone than interact with Stacey's other Pokemon. Bitchy would be a suitable term for her atttitude, she's self absorbed, cocky and arrogant and those are her good points. The only thing this Jolteon desires is every chance to grow stronger, more powerful and prove herself. Stacey hopes that this is a sign she deep down just wants to be noticed and knows that she has a good heart deep down.

Evolution: Eevee --> Thunder Stone --> Jolteon (06/04/09)

Level-Up Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand Attack, Thundershock, Growl, Quick Attack, Double Kick, Bite, Baton Pass, Pin Missile, Take Down, Thunder Fang, Last Resort, Agility, Thunder Wave, Discharge, Thunder, Trump Card, Baby-Doll Eyes, Refresh
Egg Moves: Charm, Flail, Endure, Curse, Tickle, Wish, Yawn, Fake Tears, Covet, Detect, Natural Gift, Stored Power, Synchronoise
Move Tutor Moves: Magnet Rise, Swift, Signal Beam, Snore, Mud-Slap, Body Slam, Double-Edge, Mimic, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Heal Bell, Headbutt, Hyper Voice, Iron Tail, Iron Tail, Shock Wave
TM's/HM's: HM Rock Smash, HM Strength, TM Hidden Power (Ice), TM Swagger, TM Taunt, TM Torment, TM Toxic, TM Charge Beam, TM Poison Jab, SM Fire Spin, TM Shadow Claw, TM Secret Power, TM Skull Bash, TM Thunderbolt, TM Zap Cannon, TM Volt Switch, AM Volt Tackle, TM Wild Charge, TM Roar, TM Dig

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Nyctophobia - Lv. 52, Male, Umbreon
Type: Dark
D.O.B: 14th February 13
FB Birthday: 17th April
Classification: Moonlight Pokemon
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Jolly
Beauty Points: 10
Contest Stats: 30 30 30 30 30
I.Q: 10
Obtained: Purchased from CfP (14/02/13)
Ball Type: Level Ball
Currently: Active Team
Held Item: Heart Container

Bio: Nyc is a jolly soul despite his dark typing and usually has a smile on his face. He is hopelessly in love with Anna, Stacey's Jolteon, who won't even give him the time of day. He spends most of his time training to become stronger so that he one day may be worthy of her time and her love. He just like Anna, evolved quickly and spent hardly any time in his Eevee state, another thing that could bring them closer together ... he hopes. He has made friends with Victoria, another young dark type in the team and she makes a good sounding board for his love troubles. He is hopeless and doesn't realise that Victoria is smitten with him too but is content to sit back and be good friends only. Nyc loves the night and sleeps during the day so that he can take full advantage of this. His rings shine gorgeously in the moonlight and he takes pride in his appearance making sure he always looks his best. He is happy to play and train the younger Pokemon enjoying their energy and spirit ... he only wished that Anna would join in.

Evolution: Eevee -- Max Happiness at Night --> Umbreon (18/03/13)

Level-Up Moves: Helping Hand, Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Growl, Confuse Ray, Bite, Faint Attack, Assurance, Screech, Moonlight, Mean Look, Last Resort, Guard Swap, Baby-Doll Eyes, Refresh, Covet, Take Down, Baton Pass, Double-Edge, Trump Card
Egg Moves: Charm, Flail, Endure, Curse, Tickle, Yawn, Wish, Fake Tears, Covet, Detect, Natural Gift, Stored Power, Synchronoise
MT Moves: Swift, Mud-Slap, Headbutt, Body Slam, Mimic, Covet, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Iron Tail, Last Resort, Sleep Talk, Snore, Foul Play, Spite, Wonder Room
TM's/HM's: HM Cut, HM Flash, TM Hidden Power (Rock), TM Attract, TM Work Up, TM Captivate, TM Return, TM Shadowball, TM Dig, TM Snarl, TM Psychic, TM Toxic[/color]
Old 01-03-2016, 10:21 AM   #67
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Arc_Angel's Female Jolteon and Male Umbreon
The loved up pair are shown a special area in which they can party to their heart's content.
Looking forward to seeing you all on the 14th January ;).
Old 01-03-2016, 06:43 PM   #68
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
I think we can guess what they've been up to *winkwink*

Pest & MarbleZone: Your pair of dragons part to reveal the baby . He smiles warmly at you both before charging right into MZ with a Dragon Rush knocking him off his feet in an over zealous hug then moving gently over to Pest for one. Congratulations ^-^
Pest paced in front of the counter, nervous. She knew that this had ultimately been the best decision - Vesta and Syre needed each other - but that didn't keep off her anxiety at the idea of her starter, who she'd practically grown up with and who she'd raised to full adulthood, becoming a parent. Does that make me a grandparent? The thought was dizzying, and she teetered on the edge between whether or not she liked that idea.

She didn't have to wait long; Levin stopped in just a few minutes later, though it seemed like much longer to her racing mind. They smiled and greeted each other, each lost in thought but neither noticing it in the other. A clerk helpfully led them along, and they made their way through the Breeding Center ... at least, that's what Pest assumed. Her thoughts were thickening into an impenetrable haze, nearly blinding her. Dimly, she felt them arrive as they came to a stop; she tried to refocus, knowing that this was the moment of truth, but at the sight of Vesta and Syre curled up in a cuddly pile of dragon, with the fiery-orange egg in front of them, her eyes crossed and her brain threatened to short out. "Uh ..."

A short pink Pokemon was darting toward the egg, concentrating on it and whispering words laced with fairy magic. At the resulting glow, Vesta stirred, blinking away the remnants of sleep, and caught sight of the little Cleffa touching her egg; her eyes narrowed, but she held back for now, watching the scene carefully. Soon the Cleffa had transformed into a taller creature, practically brimming with energy. And the egg ...

The egg cracked, then fell apart to reveal a tiny baby Charmander. He blinked in the sudden light, grinned, and jumped up, tackling Levin with a Dragon Rush that lit the room in a brief flare of an ethereal dragon's head. At the sight, Pest's thoughts snapped into focus, and she cast her mind back to just weeks before ... to that battle between Charizard and Salamence, reaching its climax with a double whammy of the powerful dragon move. And this little guy had inherited that power, somehow.

The Charmander pulled away from Levin, then came forward to give Pest a hug of her own. She dropped to her knees, picking him up and holding him, as memories of years past resurfaced, transporting her back to a time when she had finally managed to gain the trust and embrace of a Charmander not much bigger than this one. Tears stung, sweet at the joy of welcoming a new life into the world, bitter at the realization that he wouldn't stay to be raised by his parents.

Then the Charmander broke away, darting over to greet the Clefairy ... his new teammate. Pest stood, hastily wiping the tears away. This would be difficult, she knew, but it was what they had agreed on, and she intended to honor her word. Besides, it wasn't like the little Charmander - Kyzer, she heard Levin name him - would be sent off to some shady trainer. Levin was just as invested in this as she was, and she knew Kyzer would be in good hands. And she could always drop in and visit ... no, scratch that: she would be strongly encouraged to drop in and visit, as she was certain that neither Vesta nor Syre would want to go for too long without checking in on their son. She'd have to adjust her plans accordingly, insofar as she had plans.

It was an end, but it was also a beginning. And there was still one more detail to take care of ...

Picking up my proud mama 'Zard! Glad to help you out MZ ^^
Old 01-14-2016, 04:45 AM   #69
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:
Arc_Angel's Female Jolteon and Male Umbreon
The loved up pair are shown a special area in which they can party to their heart's content.
Looking forward to seeing you all on the 14th January ;).
I hope my loved up duo have been having fun and getting busy. I'm here to collect them and their baby ^-^
Old 01-17-2016, 07:06 AM   #70
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Arc_Angel: Greeting your team mates they proudly show off their new little daughter who is Tickled pink to meet you, the cute little Eevee leaping playfully into your arms to introduce herself with plenty of adorably wet kisses.
Old 01-17-2016, 11:46 AM   #71
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:
Arc_Angel: Greeting your team mates they proudly show off their new little daughter who is Tickled pink to meet you, the cute little Eevee leaping playfully into your arms to introduce herself with plenty of adorably wet kisses.
Stacey stood patiently waiting to be allowed access to the Breeding Centre's inner depths. She bit her lips with anxiety, she was sure everything had gone well but she couldn't wait to see her Pokémon and their baby. Soon enough one of the attendants approached her and with a warm smile led her through to the special room allocated to her Pokémon. She took a deep breath and pushed the door open walking into the large space breathing in the smell of fresh flowers and earth. It was like a small field had been transposed into the room with bright green grass and shrubbery. Light spilled in from the multiple windows that were open enough to let in air but not too much of the cold and snow from outside. She saw a flash of yellow and black peeking out from the undergrowth and she approached slowly not wanting to interrupt the moment they were sharing. Nyc was nuzzling Anna who was looking annoyed at the gesture but Stacey could tell she had softened greatly to the Umbreon and was enjoying the attention. Between her paws was a ball of cream and brown fluff that stretched lazily and rolled over as she received a bath from her mother. Anna tensed as she sensed a presence before relaxing her guard at the sight of her trainer. Her baby looked up from her bath and cooed happily getting back to her feet. She wobbled slightly and used Tickle to get free from her mothers grip before bounding over to her trainer. Stacey bent down and held her arms out for the baby welcoming the warm bundle who assaulted her face with kisses. She laughed heartily and held the Eevee out to get a good look at her.

"She's beautiful, you've a beautiful child," she said to Anna and Nyc the former rolling her eyes, as if she should expecting anything else, and Nyc puffing up with pride. Stacey pulled out a red and green Christmas Ball, Eevee sniffing it curiously.

"I have to put you in this, but it will only be for a moment," she explained and she was sure Eevee didn't understand but she didn't appear scared. Stacey tapped her with the ball watching as she was absorbed within ad the signifying ding of capture. She smiled at Anna and Nyc and released Eevee who went trotting back to her parents.

"Lets go guys and welcome to the team ... Chillblaine."

Many thanks Tess ^-^
Old 01-01-2017, 07:35 PM   #72
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith walked into the Breeding Center, a big smile on his face. And why shouldn't there be? They were but two weeks away from a miracle taking place, after all. And as if to drive that point home, a pair of Poison-types followed him inside. One was a most formidable and powerful Drapion. The other was the remarkably intelligent Weedle nuzzling said Drapion affectionately. The two had unanimously decided, so in love that they were, are, and would always remain, that the time had come for them to take the next step and become parents. With the help of Meowth's translation skills, the pair had made this plan known to Keith weeks in advance, and he was more than happy to help with all the necessary preparations- ensuring they were both strong enough for the Breeding Center to accept them, ensuring he had the cash to pay for their stay, and of course, ensuring he could keep his impulses in check so as to provide a free PC slot for whatever son or daughter the Weedle and Drapion would soon become parents to.

"Alright, you two," Keith smiled at Scorpius and Hermione. "Why don't you go on ahead and get things started, huh? I'll handle the paperwork."

"Draaaaa!" Scorpius responded happily.

"Weedle, Weedle," Hermione nodded, looking lovingly into Scorpius's eyes.

Keith's smile widened. The two were only too eager to get things going, and so who was he to hold things up any further?

OOC: Dropping off my level 50 male Drapion and my level 50 female Weedle for them to... well, you get the idea. Payment for their stay, with Weedle being Common and the Skorupi line being Rare, should come out to 1,200. And of course, their stats are as follows;

Quote:
Scorpius
Species: Drapion ()
Level: 50
Type: Poison/Dark
Attacks: Bite, Poison Sting, Leer, Sludge Bomb, Night Slash, Knock Off, Cut, Strength, Agility, Flamethrower, Rock Smash, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Venoshock, Pin Missile, Dark Pulse, Poison Tail, Acupressure, Pursuit, Bug Bite, Poison Fang, Scary Face, Swords Dance, Slash, Hone Claws, Toxic Spikes, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Rock Climb, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power (Dragon), Confuse Ray, Dig, Brick Break, Rock Slide, Twineedle, Aerial Ace, Toxic, Retaliate, Struggle Bug, Crunch, Sand Attack, Screech.
Next attack learned: Fell Stinger (lv. 53)
Evolution: >lv. 40>
Nature: Rash
Ability: Sniper
Happiness Points: 10
Cute stat: 40
Beauty stat: 40
Tough stat: 40
Smart stat: 40
Cool stat: 40
IQ: 6
Obtained: Cable Club
Birthday: September 15th
Achievements: (Beginner Trainer Trophy)
Bio:
Scorpius is always ready for battle. Nothing gets him fired up quite like a powerful opponent, and he will never back down until a winner is decided. Initially he was unable to discern the difference between a friendly greeting and a battle challenge, though now he's a bit more sensible in that regard. He also had a bad habit of trying to issue challenges to any powerful Pokémon he saw- more than once he had to be stopped from challenging a Dragonite while still in the Skorupi stage. While he is a popular sparring partner for many of his teammates, others are somewhat turned off by his constant hunger for battle. Despite all this, however, he has a soft spot for his love interest- Hermione. Even now that Scorpius is a Drapion, and Hermione is a Weedle, the drastic size difference is something neither of them let get in the way of their love.

Hermione
Species: Weedle (special characteristic; Height: 1'06''; )
Level: 50
Type: Bug/Poison
Attacks: Poison Sting, String Shot, Bug Bite, Electroweb, Gummi Bomb, Can't Catch Me, Firestream, Chocolate Magic, Defensive Shield, Voodoo Bugaloo, Brain Freeze, Chocolate Bomb, Copycat (FB), Shadow Claw, Hidden Power (Ground), Thorns, Fatal Attraction, Unfinished Symphony, Fire Shield, Blow-Back, Ice Beam, Flash, Swift, Blizzard, Frosted Flake Fall.
Evolution:
Nature: Docile
Ability: Shield Dust
Happiness Points: 10
Cute stat: 40
Beauty stat: 40
Tough stat: 40
Smart stat: 100
Cool stat: 40
IQ: 100
Obtained: Cable Club
Birthday: April 25th
Bio:
Hermione is decidedly unlike most Weedle- she is highly intelligent, knows way more moves than is usual for her kind, and does not wish to evolve. She has a talent for cooking, and quickly became the team's chef. Her cooking skills are nothing short of amazing, and her teammates always eagerly await mealtime thanks to her. She is inquisitive to a fault, and is quite learned on many subjects, to the point where an entire room of Keith's Secret Base was set aside as her own personal library. She takes notes by dipping her tail stinger in ink and using it as a pen, a practice which eventually permanently dyed her tail stinger black. Her love interest is Scorpius, even after his evolution into Drapion, the drastic size difference discouraging neither party. She gets along fairly well with most of her teammates, and those that underestimate her do not do so for very long- she shows a definite skill for battle, and continually strives to expand her list of attacks (a tricky feat for a Weedle, but she manages).
Old 01-02-2017, 07:56 AM   #73
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Missingno. Master's Female Weedle and Male Drapion
The lovey-dovey duo are taken to a lush jungle habitat with lots of nooks, crannies, and hidey holes for them to play in ;).
These two will be out of radio contact until the 16th January so we'll see ya'll then ^^.
Old 01-15-2017, 07:00 PM   #74
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Missingno. Master's Female Weedle and Male Drapion
The lovey-dovey duo are taken to a lush jungle habitat with lots of nooks, crannies, and hidey holes for them to play in ;).
These two will be out of radio contact until the 16th January so we'll see ya'll then ^^.
Keith burst through the doors of the Breeding Center, with Meowth clinging to his shoulder for dear life. The tired grey Scolipede parked just outside gave the impression that the Poison-type Trainer had hastened to arrive at the facility, unable to contain his building excitement for the miracle that by now must surely have taken place. He paced around the waiting area with all the calmness and patience of a caffeinated Vigoroth, waiting, just waiting until he could go in to see Scorpius, Hermione, and more to the point, whatever little bundle of joy the couple will have brought into the world by this point.
Old 01-17-2017, 04:48 AM   #75
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Missingno. Master: Arriving to greet the new proud parents you find Scorpius standing protectively over Hermione who is curled around a miniature version of herself. Relaxing now that he's seen a familiar face Scorpius beckons you closer to meet his newborn son.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records