UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 01-06-2017, 10:14 AM   #26
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'

Send a message via Skype™ to Kyuu-Tales
Darn it... go, Mizuo! Give Qyburn blood and vinegar for his deeds with your Retaliate. Then show Olena how we play with X-Scissor!

Amarna, Will-O-Wisp on Olena, then place a Hex on her!

ABYSSAL MADNESS
Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
SPPf | BGf
| PASBL Record | TL1 - 0W / 4L / 0D
0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
Referee Grade: D
=Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
Pokemon Sun Trainer Name - コウライ | Pokemon Moon Trainer Name - ひょうりん
★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★
Kyuu-Tales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 11:05 AM   #27
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Qyburn: Screech to stop Mizuo and hopefully the wil o wisp. Then shadow ball twice on Yamask if yamask falls go for Mizuo

Olena: Shadow ball twice on Yamask both after Qyburn is done screeching. if yamask falls go for Mizuo

second 3 mover confirmed

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 01:20 AM   #28
TalkSick
Thunder Badge

Round 8

With Capriccio unable to continue, Kyuu-Tales sends out their final pokemon, Mizou the Oshawott. Here is the data on this guy:

Quote:
Oshawott (Water): Oshawott constantly wield a shell which they use as a weapon, performing slashing attacks with it, and their Razor Shell attack is 1.1x more powerful than usual. The shell is fairly solid and can be used to defend against many physical attacks or to counter some attacks. As starter Pokémon, their Water-type attacks are slightly more powerful when they drop below 1/3 health.
[Water]: Water-type Pokémon are generally able to hold their breath and/or breathe underwater. The time varies, from several rounds in the case of birds, mammals and reptiles to indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are generally good swimmers, with fish excelling the most, and are better at manipulating Water for moves like Surf and Whirlpool than other Pokémon, using less energy to do so even outside of water. Their Surf and Whirlpool attacks do not lose potency when used without a water source.
Mizou doesn't waste any time in attacking. He wants revenge against Qyburn for knocking Capriccio out, and he is gonna get it no matter what. The Oshawott swiftly rushes towards Qyburn looking to Retaliate. He is too fast for the Grimer to let off the interrupting move he was planning in time, and tackles the poison type, hurting him quite a bit. Qyburn barely hangs in there, and performs his sound move, even though Mizou has already attacked, he can still prevent Amarna from doing so. He lets out a loud and shrill Screech the noise being too disturbing for Amarna to make her move. Olena then attacks the Yamask. She creates a Ball of ghostly energy using Shadows. She then sends it at Amarna and it bursts, letting out ghostly wind, damaging the Yamask a lot. The Yamask has a ominous feeling that there is a lot more to come.

Mizou is now pissed at Olena for attacking his partner. He coats his shell in bug energy, and proceeds to slash it across the Budew's body in X shape like a Scissor. Amarna also attacks the Budew. She uses ghostly energy to make a hazy purple form above her. It quickly forms into a creepy ghostly eye, scaring Olena and then releasing purple coloured waves of energy and Hexing her. The attack is weaker than Amarna expected though due to her previous attack not happening. Qyburn and Olena both attack Amarna again with the ghostly ball attack. They both create a Ball each of ghostly energy using Shadows. They then send them at Amarna and they burst, letting out ghostly wind, making Amarna screech in pain as she takes huge amount of damage. Qyburn than attacks Amarna one last time. He again creates a Ball of ghostly energy using Shadows and then sends it at Amarna and it bursts, letting out ghostly wind. This time it is too much for the Yamask to handle, knocking her out.

Amarna has been Knocked Out!

Summary

Olena is still in her first third, while Qyburn is barely hanging in there. They are both out of Ghost energy. Mizou has little more than half Bug left. Qyburn is nearing critical energy and needs a break, the others are good for two. EK has used both his Three-movers.

EK to order.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:23 AM   #29
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Recalling Qyburn:

Sending out Catelyn the Mawile.

Catelyn: Mega Evolve then thunder fang twice

Olena: Energy ball twice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Old 01-08-2017, 08:31 AM   #30
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'

Mizuo, hold out as best you can, Protect.

ABYSSAL MADNESS
SPPf | BGf
0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★
Old 01-09-2017, 12:48 AM   #31
TalkSick
Thunder Badge

Round 9

With Qyburn pretty battered, EK decides to withdraw him from the match. Instead, he sends out Catelyn the Mawile. Here is the data on her:

Quote:
Mawile (Steel/Fairy): Mawile's metal jaws are very strong and exceptionally difficult to force open. Attacks involved with them are 1.2x stronger then normal. Their techniques that are based on cuteness (such as Charm, Attract, Sweet Kiss, etc) are slightly more effective. Mawile can see in the dark. In its Mega Forme, Mawile gains a second jaw. The two jaws can be controlled independently of one another, allowing for a great deal of physical manipulation. Mawile's deceptive attacks are also extremely potent in this form, gaining a 15% boost in damage and are likely to trick the foe, even if they've been deceived before.
[Steel]: Steel-type Pokémon generally have tempered bodies, meaning they take slightly reduced damage from physical attacks. Their Steel type attacks are more proficient at cutting through energy, allowing them to reduce damage while breaking through them, unlike other Pokemon. Most are so heavy that they will sink in water, so they stay away from deep-water sources if possible, though they are not bothered by water to the degree Rock-types are. Most Steel Pokémon prefer cold temperatures to hot ones. Steel-types are resistant to XX and take neutral damage from the damaging effects of Normal-type energy in the ASB, as opposed to resisted damage in the games. They are immune to the damaging effects of Poison-type energy and are difficult to poison.
[Fairy]: Fairy-types are generally pure hearted and gregarious. They prefer natural environments and will fight more enthusiastically in them, but they will not be off put by urban environments. Any attack used by a Fairy-type which manipulates the environment is slightly more effective owing to the magical energies involved and attacks which boost allied Pokémon is slightly more effective at providing a buff. They are immune to the damaging effects of Dragon-typed energy.
As soon as Catelyn gets on the field, she starts glowing white. Her body structure starts changing somewhat slowly, and soon the glow fades away. Looks like Catelyn has Mega Evolved, she now has a second jaw behind her head. Olena had prepared her attack while her partner mega evolved. She charges grass Energy into a green Ball. She then proceeds to send it at Mizou. The Oshawott however isn't to keen on being hit. He erects a green Protective barrier in front of him, avoiding getting struck by the attack. Catelyn now rushes towards Mizou to attack him. She charges Thunder like electricity in one of her jaws, and then bites down on the Oshawott using its Fang. Mizou cries out in pain until Catelyn lets go of him.

Olena again attacks Mizou. She again charges grass Energy into a green Ball. She then proceeds to send it at Mizou again, but this time connects, bursting into grassy wind, damaging the Oshawott a lot. Catelyn piles on the misery on the otter. She charges Thunder like electricity in one of her jaws, and then bites down on the Oshawott using its Fang again. Mizou screams, unable to handle the continuous super effective hits.

Summary

Mizou is now close to his final third of health. Catelyn has a little Electric energy left. Everyone is good for two.

Kyuu-Tales to order.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:00 AM   #32
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'

Let's go out with a show! Frustration on Olena!

ABYSSAL MADNESS
SPPf | BGf
0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★
Old 01-10-2017, 11:06 AM   #33
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Olena: energy ball twice

Catelyn: Sucker punch then FC hyper beam

gg

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:26 AM   #34
TalkSick
Thunder Badge

Round 10

Mizou realises that he isn't about to win this match, so he decides to vent out his frustration* on Olena. But before he can do so, he is distracted by Catelyn. She coats one of her fists in dark energy and raises it in front of the Oshawott. As he looks at it with bewilderment, the Mega Mawile transfers the energy into her other fist and Sucker Punchs him in the gut. Mizou is interrupted out of his attack due to the cheap shot. Olena is the next one to attack. She charges grass Energy into a green Ball. She then proceeds to send it at Mizou, it bursting into grassy wind, damaging the Oshawott a lot. Olena then decides to end it with another of the same attack. She again charges grass Energy into a green Ball. She then again proceeds to send it at Mizou. Mizou lets out a weak scream before collapsing.

Mizou has been Knocked Out! EK and his pokemon are the winners!

EK gets 4 KOs and 8 TP.
Kyuu-Tales gets 4 TP.
TalkSick gets 12 SP.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL