UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 11-28-2016, 02:18 PM   #301
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"You bet," Keith nodded. "The only reason I didn't run screaming is because I had made those Heatmor a promise. And Keith Golbatson Masters keeps his promises," he said firmly.

"So he sends Gemini and Mustard in to battle Heatran," Jack continued. "And at first, things weren't exactly going their way, even when the leader of the Heatmor pack joined in on the fight- the same Heatmor that helped out against those Magmar, in fact, and it's also the same Heatmor from which his Tauros copied Flash Fire, for that matter. So anyways, the tunnel behind them had caved in, right? But at about the same time Gemini and Mustard faint, Kyle's Doduo managed to crawl out from the wrecked tunnel, and managed to give Keith Kyle's backpack as its last act in life. And that made all the difference- there was a Max Revive and a Dire Hit in there. So Keith uses the Max Revive on his Weezing, and the Dire Hit on the Heatmor, and they get back into the fight, and things start going their way once Heatmor's Lick ends up paralyzing Heatran. What's more, that Lick had landed on that big iron helmet kind of thing Heatran have on their foreheads, y'know? So Keith got to thinking, hey, maybe there's some sort of weak spot there. So he starts getting them to focus their attacks there, and finally, his Weezing lets loose a Hyper Beam, blasts this huge crack in the helmet, but then, Heatran knows he's beat, right? So instead of giving up, he makes one last effort, tries to finish off the Heatmor pack with a Magma Storm. And by this point, Gemini and Mustard gotta recharge from the Hyper Beam, and Heatmor's been knocked clean out. But- Keith had never withdrawn his Hariyama since using her against Magmortar," grinned Jack. "So he has her fire a Focus Blast at Heatran's head, and that does the trick. Heatran's done for, and when he died, so did the volcanic activity- like Heatran was keeping the lava flowing or something. The wild Pok閙on were stunned at this, they couldn't believe someone had taken down that tyrant. But the Heatmor were the most grateful. And-"

"I can tell the rest, Jack," said Keith. "So, when it comes time for me to leave, the Heatmor pack comes up to me. In particular, they're urging their leader to approach me, and it was at that point I had a shrewd idea what they might have been getting at. So I talked to their leader, thanked him for all the help he'd given us- because if he hadn't been helping, there's no way any of this would've been possible. We'd have died several times over. And then I asked if he wanted to come along with us." At this, Keith grinned, and produced a Level Ball. "And as for what he decided..." And he tossed the Level Ball into the air, from which that very Heatmor materialized.

"Mor?" Kyle murmured, looking curiously at Kawaii.

"Oh, definitely," smiled Cyanide. Then she looked down at Frieghya. "Hey, just so you know, you don't got to feel bad about bringing up the subject of teammates I used to have, alright?" she added. "I went there in the first place by mentioning Somnus, and if I really didn't want to talk about it, I'd have said so."
Old 11-28-2016, 03:36 PM   #302
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
"You bet," Keith nodded. "The only reason I didn't run screaming is because I had made those Heatmor a promise. And Keith Golbatson Masters keeps his promises," he said firmly.

"So he sends Gemini and Mustard in to battle Heatran," Jack continued. "And at first, things weren't exactly going their way, even when the leader of the Heatmor pack joined in on the fight- the same Heatmor that helped out against those Magmar, in fact, and it's also the same Heatmor from which his Tauros copied Flash Fire, for that matter. So anyways, the tunnel behind them had caved in, right? But at about the same time Gemini and Mustard faint, Kyle's Doduo managed to crawl out from the wrecked tunnel, and managed to give Keith Kyle's backpack as its last act in life. And that made all the difference- there was a Max Revive and a Dire Hit in there. So Keith uses the Max Revive on his Weezing, and the Dire Hit on the Heatmor, and they get back into the fight, and things start going their way once Heatmor's Lick ends up paralyzing Heatran. What's more, that Lick had landed on that big iron helmet kind of thing Heatran have on their foreheads, y'know? So Keith got to thinking, hey, maybe there's some sort of weak spot there. So he starts getting them to focus their attacks there, and finally, his Weezing lets loose a Hyper Beam, blasts this huge crack in the helmet, but then, Heatran knows he's beat, right? So instead of giving up, he makes one last effort, tries to finish off the Heatmor pack with a Magma Storm. And by this point, Gemini and Mustard gotta recharge from the Hyper Beam, and Heatmor's been knocked clean out. But- Keith had never withdrawn his Hariyama since using her against Magmortar," grinned Jack. "So he has her fire a Focus Blast at Heatran's head, and that does the trick. Heatran's done for, and when he died, so did the volcanic activity- like Heatran was keeping the lava flowing or something. The wild Pok閙on were stunned at this, they couldn't believe someone had taken down that tyrant. But the Heatmor were the most grateful. And-"

"I can tell the rest, Jack," said Keith. "So, when it comes time for me to leave, the Heatmor pack comes up to me. In particular, they're urging their leader to approach me, and it was at that point I had a shrewd idea what they might have been getting at. So I talked to their leader, thanked him for all the help he'd given us- because if he hadn't been helping, there's no way any of this would've been possible. We'd have died several times over. And then I asked if he wanted to come along with us." At this, Keith grinned, and produced a Level Ball. "And as for what he decided..." And he tossed the Level Ball into the air, from which that very Heatmor materialized.

"Mor?" Kyle murmured, looking curiously at Kawaii.

"Oh, definitely," smiled Cyanide. Then she looked down at Frieghya. "Hey, just so you know, you don't got to feel bad about bringing up the subject of teammates I used to have, alright?" she added. "I went there in the first place by mentioning Somnus, and if I really didn't want to talk about it, I'd have said so."
Kawaii smiled at the heatmor "wow! what an inspiring use of resorces. You were incredibly brave!"
Frieghya blushed "alright.". she looked around to find a subject to dispel the akward atmosphere. "So, what do you do all day?" the eevee asked curious about her friends dailly life.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
笥因 furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 07:05 PM   #303
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Heatmor mor," Kyle responded modestly.

"Kyle, this is Kawaii, she's a friend of mine," Keith said. "Kawaii, this is Kyle, the Heatmor I caught that day in Mt. Aduro."

"Mor Heatmor," Kyle nodded, offering Kawaii a handshake.

Cyanide gave a small smirk as Freighya blushed, though went with the change of subject with no hesitation. "Well, it depends on what I feel like doing," Cyanide remarked. "Provided Keith ain't exploring part of the region and taking me with him, anyway. I mean, if it's just a quiet day at home, sometimes I'll just lay around and relax, sometimes I'll get some training done upstairs like you saw, stuff like that. Right about now, though," she added, sniffing at the air, detecting the aroma of hamburgers. "I generally get ready to eat lunch. That smells pretty good, don't it, Freighya?"
Old 11-28-2016, 11:48 PM   #304
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
"Heatmor mor," Kyle responded modestly.

"Kyle, this is Kawaii, she's a friend of mine," Keith said. "Kawaii, this is Kyle, the Heatmor I caught that day in Mt. Aduro."

"Mor Heatmor," Kyle nodded, offering Kawaii a handshake.

Cyanide gave a small smirk as Freighya blushed, though went with the change of subject with no hesitation. "Well, it depends on what I feel like doing," Cyanide remarked. "Provided Keith ain't exploring part of the region and taking me with him, anyway. I mean, if it's just a quiet day at home, sometimes I'll just lay around and relax, sometimes I'll get some training done upstairs like you saw, stuff like that. Right about now, though," she added, sniffing at the air, detecting the aroma of hamburgers. "I generally get ready to eat lunch. That smells pretty good, don't it, Freighya?"
Kawaii took the heatmor's hand and gave it a small shake. "Its nice to meet you Kyle." she said marvaling at the odd looking pokemon. Yet another one of Kieth's pokemon that she had never seen before.

Frieghya nodded happily, "Yes it does. Maybe we should start heading in that direction. I'm starting to get pretty hungry." the eevee sugested as her stomach rumbled in agreement.

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 11-29-2016, 12:27 AM   #305
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Heatmor mor, mor Heatmor," Kyle nodded in response to Kawaii.

"Kyle fit right in with the team almost right away," Keith was saying. "I mean, well, at first, his words of advice to his teammates were ignored- he was new to the team, nobody really respected him just yet, aside from those who'd seen him in action back at Mt. Aduro. So what he did was challenge my Haxorus to a battle, and he came out on top. You should've seen how awed my Pok閙on were by this. Especially Nagini, right, Kyle?" Keith added with a sly grin.

At that moment, however, a small puff of smoke floated into the living room. It stopped in front of Keith and Kawaii, and took on the form of a cheeseburger. "Ah, lunch is ready," Keith grinned.

"Yeah, and it looks like lunch is ready, too," Cyanide added, for she had seen the cheeseburger-shaped puff of smoke floating out of the kitchen. "C'mon," she added, leading the way to the kitchen.
Old 11-29-2016, 12:36 AM   #306
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
"Heatmor mor, mor Heatmor," Kyle nodded in response to Kawaii.

"Kyle fit right in with the team almost right away," Keith was saying. "I mean, well, at first, his words of advice to his teammates were ignored- he was new to the team, nobody really respected him just yet, aside from those who'd seen him in action back at Mt. Aduro. So what he did was challenge my Haxorus to a battle, and he came out on top. You should've seen how awed my Pok閙on were by this. Especially Nagini, right, Kyle?" Keith added with a sly grin.

At that moment, however, a small puff of smoke floated into the living room. It stopped in front of Keith and Kawaii, and took on the form of a cheeseburger. "Ah, lunch is ready," Keith grinned.

"Yeah, and it looks like lunch is ready, too," Cyanide added, for she had seen the cheeseburger-shaped puff of smoke floating out of the kitchen. "C'mon," she added, leading the way to the kitchen.
Kawaii hopped up eagerly and followed Kieth to the kitchen.

Frieghya trotted after Cyanide to the kitchen.

Hater of loss meme
Old 11-29-2016, 12:58 AM   #307
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

They all gathered in the kitchen, whereupon they could see Hermione, Cotton, and Shelley standing around a large platter piled high with bacon cheeseburgers. The aroma was even more wonderfully mesmerizing now that they were closer to the source. "Oh, man, these smell good, Hermione," grinned Keith.

"Umbre! Umbreon!" Cyanide exclaimed hungrily.

"Weedle, Weedle Weedle," Hermione nodded.

At that moment, Meowth came running into the kitchen. "Why ain't no one woke me up fer dis?" he demanded, though he was too focused on the cheeseburgers to be angry. "Hermione, Cotton, and Shelley are makin' bacon cheeseburgers, dat's sometin' ya disrupt Meowth's sleep fer- hey, when'd Kawaii get here?" Meowth added, finally noticing their company.

"Little while ago," Keith replied.

"Oh, cool. Nice ta see ya again," Meowth said to both Kawaii and Freighya.

"Weedle. Weedle Weedle!" declared Hermione.

"And dat's my cue," grinned Meowth. "Hermione just told us ta help ourselves."

"Alright," smiled Keith. He took one of the burgers and put it on a paper plate. "Kawaii, you want something to drink?" he added, heading for the fridge.
Old 11-29-2016, 12:01 PM   #308
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
They all gathered in the kitchen, whereupon they could see Hermione, Cotton, and Shelley standing around a large platter piled high with bacon cheeseburgers. The aroma was even more wonderfully mesmerizing now that they were closer to the source. "Oh, man, these smell good, Hermione," grinned Keith.

"Umbre! Umbreon!" Cyanide exclaimed hungrily.

"Weedle, Weedle Weedle," Hermione nodded.

At that moment, Meowth came running into the kitchen. "Why ain't no one woke me up fer dis?" he demanded, though he was too focused on the cheeseburgers to be angry. "Hermione, Cotton, and Shelley are makin' bacon cheeseburgers, dat's sometin' ya disrupt Meowth's sleep fer- hey, when'd Kawaii get here?" Meowth added, finally noticing their company.

"Little while ago," Keith replied.

"Oh, cool. Nice ta see ya again," Meowth said to both Kawaii and Freighya.

"Weedle. Weedle Weedle!" declared Hermione.

"And dat's my cue," grinned Meowth. "Hermione just told us ta help ourselves."

"Alright," smiled Keith. He took one of the burgers and put it on a paper plate. "Kawaii, you want something to drink?" he added, heading for the fridge.
Kawaii nodded in greeting to meowth . She turned to Kieth and nodded, "what do you have?"

Hater of loss meme
Old 11-29-2016, 12:21 PM   #309
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Alright, let's see," Keith stated, opening the door. "We got Fresh Water, Soda Pop, Lemonade, MooMoo Milk, some Berry Juice- several kinds of Berry Juice, actually. Any of that sound good?"
Old 11-30-2016, 12:20 AM   #310
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
"Alright, let's see," Keith stated, opening the door. "We got Fresh Water, Soda Pop, Lemonade, MooMoo Milk, some Berry Juice- several kinds of Berry Juice, actually. Any of that sound good?"
Kawaii smiled, "I would like lemonade, please."
Frieghya squeeked and hopped up on Kawaii's lap. Kawaii laughed, "and some moomoo milk for Frieghya ,please" she said scratching behind Frieghyas ears.

Hater of loss meme

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 11-30-2016 at 12:32 AM.
Old 11-30-2016, 12:45 AM   #311
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Coming right up," Keith replied, producing a Lemonade and a MooMoo Milk. He handed the Lemonade to Kawaii, and poured the MooMoo Milk into a bowl for Freighya. After that, he returned to the fridge and got out a Berry Juice for himself, and a MooMoo Milk for Meowth.

Cyanide used Psychic to procure a cheeseburger for herself and wasted no time in eating it. If the sounds she was making were anything to go by, it was absolutely delicious.
Old 11-30-2016, 01:51 PM   #312
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
"Coming right up," Keith replied, producing a Lemonade and a MooMoo Milk. He handed the Lemonade to Kawaii, and poured the MooMoo Milk into a bowl for Freighya. After that, he returned to the fridge and got out a Berry Juice for himself, and a MooMoo Milk for Meowth.

Cyanide used Psychic to procure a cheeseburger for herself and wasted no time in eating it. If the sounds she was making were anything to go by, it was absolutely delicious.
Kawaii tok a sip of lemonade before gettng up to take her own cheeseburger and one for Frieghya. She took a bite and marveled at the amount of flavors the weedle had managed to incorporate in one burger.
Frieghya took a bite and swallowed and chirruped at the delicious taste.

Hater of loss meme

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 11-30-2016 at 07:21 PM.
Old 11-30-2016, 07:32 PM   #313
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith had started on his food as well, and smiled as it became clear that their guests were enjoying the food. "How is it?" he asked between bites.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:42 PM   #314
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Keith had started on his food as well, and smiled as it became clear that their guests were enjoying the food. "How is it?" he asked between bites.
Kawaii nodded swallowing "amazing! Hermione is very skilled in the kitchen as well."
Frieghya nodded in agreement.

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-01-2016, 09:19 AM   #315
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Hermione blushed at the praise her cooking was getting. "Weedle Weedle," she replied modestly.

Keith nodded. "Glad you like it," he replied. "Hermione always does the cooking around here, and we always eat great."
Old 12-01-2016, 11:10 AM   #316
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Hermione blushed at the praise her cooking was getting. "Weedle Weedle," she replied modestly.

Keith nodded. "Glad you like it," he replied. "Hermione always does the cooking around here, and we always eat great."
Kawaii nodded, "Must be great." she paused saddening a bit "Niether frieghya nor I really cook so we eat a lot of berries."
Frieghya swayed her tail "This is really good Hermione!"

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-01-2016, 01:10 PM   #317
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith nodded. 'I know the feeling, believe it or not," he replied. "I'm not much of a cook myself, so before I got Hermione, a lot of my meals were either berries or from restaurants. Can't complain too much, though- there's some decent restaurants to choose from, and one could do much worse than eat berries."

As he spoke, some of his other Pok閙on entered the kitchen, taking burgers for themselves. A Carnivine grabbed two burgers at once with his Vine Whip and gobbled them up quickly. A grinning Gengar emerged from the shadows and grabbed a burger for himself. An Ariados crawling on the ceiling secured a burger with String Shot and reeled it in, eating it on the ceiling. And a Shiny Beautifly, having used Psychic to grab a burger, brutally stabbed it with her long mouth before hungrily drinking all of the juice out of it.

"Thank you," Hermione replied, still blushing slightly from the praise, before resuming eating her own burger. "I'm very glad you like it."
Old 12-01-2016, 09:00 PM   #318
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Keith nodded. 'I know the feeling, believe it or not," he replied. "I'm not much of a cook myself, so before I got Hermione, a lot of my meals were either berries or from restaurants. Can't complain too much, though- there's some decent restaurants to choose from, and one could do much worse than eat berries."

As he spoke, some of his other Pok閙on entered the kitchen, taking burgers for themselves. A Carnivine grabbed two burgers at once with his Vine Whip and gobbled them up quickly. A grinning Gengar emerged from the shadows and grabbed a burger for himself. An Ariados crawling on the ceiling secured a burger with String Shot and reeled it in, eating it on the ceiling. And a Shiny Beautifly, having used Psychic to grab a burger, brutally stabbed it with her long mouth before hungrily drinking all of the juice out of it.

"Thank you," Hermione replied, still blushing slightly from the praise, before resuming eating her own burger. "I'm very glad you like it."
Kawaii marveled at all the new pokemon before nodding, "makes sense," the pink haired trainer turned to meowth "so, meowth, part of the reason I came here was to ask Hermione some questions. Do you think you could translate?"
Frieghya nodded "you are very welcome"
the normal type turned to her dark-type friend, "im guessing you like it Cyanide.

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-02-2016, 01:10 AM   #319
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Of course I'll translate," grinned Meowth, his mouth still containing part of his burger.

"Mmm. Definitely," Cyanide nodded. "I love when it's bacon cheeseburgers, too- I dunno how Hermione does it, but they're always fantastic."
Old 12-02-2016, 01:39 AM   #320
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
"Of course I'll translate," grinned Meowth, his mouth still containing part of his burger.

"Mmm. Definitely," Cyanide nodded. "I love when it's bacon cheeseburgers, too- I dunno how Hermione does it, but they're always fantastic."
Kawaii smilled "thanks meowth." She returned her gaze to her fellow trainer, "Why dont you introduce me to some of the pokemon I dont know." the pinkette smiked indicating the pokemon that had just entered.
Freighya looked shocked "this is a regular thing? I think my trainer needs to get a pokemon that can cook at least half as good as hermione does." the little Eevee laughed to show she ment no offence to the little weedle

Hater of loss meme

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 12-02-2016 at 01:48 AM.
Old 12-02-2016, 05:05 PM   #321
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Alright, well, that's Fang, my Carnivine," Keith began. "I'll tell you right now, if you ever bring any Bug-types here, you're gonna want to keep an eye on this guy. I'm training him not to go for Trainer-owned Bug-types, but he still has a tendency to think with his stomach sometimes. And, uh, see how your shadow's inexplicably moving on its own?" he added, indicating Kawaii's shadow which was indeed moving on its own. "That's Chuck, my Gengar. Kinda like Jack- sense of humor, likes to have his fun, but draws the line at being mean. He's also pretty knowledgeable- spent, like, eight years roaming the spirit world and learning its secrets between his death and his reincarnation as a Gastly. And up there, that's Aragog, my Ariados. He's pretty outgoing, fun-loving, and playful, though it took him a very long time to come out of his shell. And over there," he said, gesturing to the Bug/Flying-type who was sucking the juices out of a second burger. "That's Fatale, my Shiny Beautifly. I... would suggest watching your neck around her," he said. "Let's just say that before I caught her, she was known as 'the vampire of Cadaver Forest'. You're not in any danger, though," he assured her. "Not when she's got Hermione's cooking to preoccupy her."

"Well, it's not bacon cheeseburgers every day," Cyanide replied. "But yeah, pretty much, the food's this good every day."
Old 12-03-2016, 01:49 AM   #322
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
"Alright, well, that's Fang, my Carnivine," Keith began. "I'll tell you right now, if you ever bring any Bug-types here, you're gonna want to keep an eye on this guy. I'm training him not to go for Trainer-owned Bug-types, but he still has a tendency to think with his stomach sometimes. And, uh, see how your shadow's inexplicably moving on its own?" he added, indicating Kawaii's shadow which was indeed moving on its own. "That's Chuck, my Gengar. Kinda like Jack- sense of humor, likes to have his fun, but draws the line at being mean. He's also pretty knowledgeable- spent, like, eight years roaming the spirit world and learning its secrets between his death and his reincarnation as a Gastly. And up there, that's Aragog, my Ariados. He's pretty outgoing, fun-loving, and playful, though it took him a very long time to come out of his shell. And over there," he said, gesturing to the Bug/Flying-type who was sucking the juices out of a second burger. "That's Fatale, my Shiny Beautifly. I... would suggest watching your neck around her," he said. "Let's just say that before I caught her, she was known as 'the vampire of Cadaver Forest'. You're not in any danger, though," he assured her. "Not when she's got Hermione's cooking to preoccupy her."

"Well, it's not bacon cheeseburgers every day," Cyanide replied. "But yeah, pretty much, the food's this good every day."
kawaii nodded in greeting to each one of keith's pokemon. The pink-haired trainer had finished her burger rather quickly and was now idlely sipping her lemonaide. Then she startled as though remebering something, "I have two new pokemon you havent even met yet! I cannot believe I forgot. Would you like to meet them? "
Frieghya nodded and finshed of her burger almost as fast as her trainer did. The eevee lapped up some milk before yawning and cleaning her paws and mouth.

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-03-2016, 01:51 AM   #323
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith nodded. "Sure, by all means," he agreed. "I'd love to meet them."
Old 12-03-2016, 02:02 AM   #324
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Keith nodded. "Sure, by all means," he agreed. "I'd love to meet them."
Kawaii grinned and threw two pokeballs into the air. Two flashes of light revealed a sleepy female drowzee and an agressive looking male cottonee. Kawaii introduced her pokemon to kieth and his pokemon, "Baku, Cerno, meet kieth and his pokemon. Kieth, meet Baku, my drowzee, and Cerno, my cotonee."
Baku waved lazily while Cerno bobbed respectfully.

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-04-2016, 12:28 AM   #325
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Kawaii had sent out a Cottonee and a Drowzee, two species of Pok閙on Keith knew at least somewhat well. "Nice to meet you, Baku, Cerno," he said. "Pretty cool," he added.to Kawaii. "I once had a Drowzee of my own, too-"

At that moment, however, an exceptionally cute Ivysaur walked into the kitchen, her eyes lighting up as she saw the guests. "Saur! Ivysaur!" she smiled as she approached Kawaii and her Pok閙on.

Keith smiled. "Kawaii, this is Pomona, my Ivysaur. Very, very friendly. Pomona, this is Kawaii, Freighya, Baku, and Cerno," Keith added, introducing Pomona to Kawaii and her Pok閙on.

"Hiii!" Pomona smiled at them all.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases