SilverChiko (GT) vs. Fairfax
4v4
Singles
Equilevel 3
Slapstick
72HR DQ
Switch = KO
Arena: The Badlands Wetlands

Battles here take place in a rather gloomy looking place, The Badlands Wetlands is pretty much as the name suggests with that being a wetlands where you're bound to have a bad time as getting around a wetlands by foot is somewhat more difficult for Pokemon who aren't Grass or Water typed. This becomes worse every five rounds as the mud of the wetlands becomes thicker and makes movement extremely sluggish compared to usual. The arena is rather flat although there is a 8mx10m pool in the middle of the arena which allows for some water movement and ability to abuse the water. However, to even get near the pool Pokemon are forced to wade through a thorny grove to just get there. This thorny grove, however, is easy for Grass types and Pokemon with hard bodies to get through. The effort of getting through is rewarded though due to the water here being pure and the pureness of said water allows Pokemon to, using a move, drink from it and restore any status issues and have a Water Sport effect for 3 rounds (this can be done once per Pokemon). The ground below the wetlands has several rocks scattered throughout which allows for moves requiring rocks to be pulled off with greater ease. The temperature here is rather cold and as a result Bug types will be very uncomfortable in this arena. Rainfall here is harsh and permanent, no weather can cancel it out unless used by an expert at weather such as Castform. Magic Room and Terrain moves will always fail no matter what if used. There's a canopy above the wetlands which is rather low and as such limits Flying and Levitation. Moves that affect or use the terrain will cost slightly less energy for Grass type Pokemon to use while costing any non-Grasses slightly more. The vegetation in this land is unable to catch fire due to the extreme moisture levels in the air.
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 01:12 AM   #602
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Im cranky at you for not giving equiall but i will take it!

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 03:01 PM   #603
Connor
Disillusioned

Connor vs. Celebii151
5 vs. 5
Singles
Slapstick
Equilevel 6
Strict Week DQ
Switch = OK
Iron Island
Battles here take place deep in the depths of Iron Island. The cavern is huge and expansive, allowing a wide range of motion for even the largest of Pokemon. Despite being deep underground, the area is placed within a deeply cold climate, and the air itself is cold enough to sap the heat from Fire attacks, reducing their power slightly. The earth here is enriched with various metal ores, and this will result in Ground energy transmitting poorly through the surface, reducing their power. The cavern is well lit by moss which gives off a strange glow, meaning visibility is not an issue, and Solar Beam may be used, though only at normal capacity. The area is also permeated by a fluctuating magnetic field, which Steel type Pokemon are able to take advantage of. This will leave them much more agile than normal, due to their ability to adapt to the pull on their body.

Last edited by Connor; 07-18-2016 at 03:33 PM.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 09:34 AM   #604
Connor
Disillusioned

Connor vs. Extroph
4 vs. 4
Singles
Slapstick
Equilall 6 (Gym Choice)
Strict Week DQ
Switch = OK
Iron Island
Battles here take place deep in the depths of Iron Island. The cavern is huge and expansive, allowing a wide range of motion for even the largest of Pokemon. Despite being deep underground, the area is placed within a deeply cold climate, and the air itself is cold enough to sap the heat from Fire attacks, reducing their power slightly. The earth here is enriched with various metal ores, and this will result in Ground energy transmitting poorly through the surface, reducing their power. The cavern is well lit by moss which gives off a strange glow, meaning visibility is not an issue, and Solar Beam may be used, though only at normal capacity. The area is also permeated by a fluctuating magnetic field, which Steel type Pokemon are able to take advantage of. This will leave them much more agile than normal, due to their ability to adapt to the pull on their body.
Old 07-19-2016, 09:35 AM   #605
Mew The Gato
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Connor vs. Extroph
4 vs. 4
Singles
Slapstick
Equilall 6 (Gym Choice)
Strict Week DQ
Switch = OK
Iron Island
Picking up this match.
Mew The Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 10:50 AM   #606
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Send a message via Skype™ to Apollo77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Connor vs. Celebii151
5 vs. 5
Singles
Slapstick
Equilevel 6
Strict Week DQ
Switch = OK
Iron Island
Honestly why not. Mine.
Apollo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 12:28 AM   #607
RealMrGame10
Sad Sora

RealMrGame10 (GT) vs. ROFLMAO (C)
4v4
Singles
Equiall 3
Slapstick
72 Hr DQ
Switch = OK
Arena: The Sanctuary

Quote:
RMG’s Sanctuary is a vaulting arena above the clouds. Well, level with the clouds at least. The main arena is a mesh net with an area of about 200 square feet held taut at eight equidistant points connected to flying animatronic birds. These birds are programmed for the purpose of holding up the clouds and will not fight anyone on the battlefield, even if provoked or attacked directly. Their armor is quite sturdy and hold up to temperatures of about 400 Kelvin. Like a cell phone on an airplane, these birds emit a signal that makes robotic and inorganic Pokemon somewhat uncomfortable. One of these birds will also break away and catch any falling Pokemon, bringing them back to the nest by the end of the round at latest. Between rounds, the referee’s Pokemon will conduct repairs on the birds and replace them if necessary.

The net’s holes are about a square centimeter and the mesh is rather thick, so it is difficult for one to fall through. The net is held quite taut, meaning that battlers' footing will be held quite secure. However, Pokémon that cannot fly or levitate will generally be loathe to jump or go too near the edge on this arena. They will be otherwise mostly fine with the height.There is a slight draft coming from below. Since this arena is above the clouds, the sun shines directly on it, and it will be somewhat difficult to change these conditions. Thus, the arena is considered to be under Sunny Day-esque conditions. Natural Gift will be Flying in this arena.

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap

Last edited by RealMrGame10; 08-12-2016 at 03:16 PM.
RealMrGame10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 09:27 PM   #608
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMrGame10 View Post
RealMrGame10 (GT) vs. ROFLMAO (C)
4v4
Singles
Equiall 3
Slapstick
72 Hr DQ
Switch = OK

Howdy. Gimme the afternoon to post it up.

Spoiler: show

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 05:53 PM   #609
RealMrGame10
Sad Sora

SilverChiko/HeroicRein (C) vs. RealMrGame10 (GT)
4v4
Singles
Equiall 3 (Gym Trainer's choice)
Slapstick
72 Hr DQ
Switch = OK

Quote:
The Sanctuary:

RMG’s Sanctuary is a vaulting arena above the clouds. Well, level with the clouds at least. The main arena is a mesh net with an area of about 200 square feet held taut at eight equidistant points connected to flying animatronic birds. These birds are programmed for the purpose of holding up the clouds and will not fight anyone on the battlefield, even if provoked or attacked directly. Their armor is quite sturdy and hold up to temperatures of about 400 Kelvin. Like a cell phone on an airplane, these birds emit a signal that makes robotic and inorganic Pokemon somewhat uncomfortable. One of these birds will also break away and catch any falling Pokemon, bringing them back to the nest by the end of the round at latest. Between rounds, the referee’s Pokemon will conduct repairs on the birds and replace them if necessary.

The net’s holes are about a square centimeter and the mesh is rather thick, so it is difficult for one to fall through. The net is held quite taut, meaning that battlers' footing will be held quite secure. However, Pokémon that cannot fly or levitate will generally be loathe to jump or go too near the edge on this arena. They will be otherwise mostly fine with the height.There is a slight draft coming from below. Since this arena is above the clouds, the sun shines directly on it, and it will be somewhat difficult to change these conditions. Thus, the arena is considered to be under Sunny Day-esque conditions. Natural Gift will be Flying in this arena.

Me on SP

D- Ref on PASBL
(PASBL squad!)
Let's go WILD
I will battle for cheap
RealMrGame10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 08:01 PM   #610
Snorby
Snackin'

Snorby (GL) vs Sneaze (O)
4v4
Equilevel 6
Strict 1 Week DQ (No, really.)
Switch = OK
Arena: The Room of the Enlightened
Quote:
The Room of the Enlightened appears to the untrained eye to be nothing more than a standard if rather empty looking laboratory. The steel walls and floors are surprisingly manipulable, with them being about as manipulable as clay despite appearing and feeling like Steel. The arena about 20 by 20 feet with a ceiling about 20 feet in the air and several strange looking machines dotting the floors that can be used for cover.

Upon looking to the ceiling, however, one will see a massive, glowing blue eye on the ceiling. Its purpose is to enlighten all Psychic-types within the arena, making them feel as if they've locked on to any and all opponents with Miracle Eye. The eye lights the arena, shining down an incredibly bright blue light that makes Pokemon who have a natural affinity to darkness and are more comfortable or can see in the dark quite uncomfortable, even reducing the accuracy of their attacks somewhat as they have trouble adjusting to the bright light.

The eye, however, can be forced to close if it takes extreme damage during a single round. If this occurs, it will close for the rest of that round and remain closed for the following round, opening again at the very end of the round after it was closed. When the eye is closed, all the effects of the blue light, from the lowered accuracy for those unenlightened to the effects of Miracle Eye, automatically disappear until the eye is open once again, at which point the effects return.
Preferably someone relatively fast. I'm holding my battles to a strict DQ in hopes of setting a good example, and it's hypocritical for me to do so if my referee is slow as balls.

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 02:11 AM   #611
Connor
Disillusioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorby View Post
Snorby (GL) vs Sneaze (O)
4v4
Equilevel 6
Switch = OK
The Room of the Enlightened appears to the untrained eye to be nothing more than a standard if rather empty looking laboratory. The steel walls and floors are surprisingly manipulable, with them being about as manipulable as clay despite appearing and feeling like Steel. The arena about 20 by 20 feet with a ceiling about 20 feet in the air and several strange looking machines dotting the floors that can be used for cover.

Upon looking to the ceiling, however, one will see a massive, glowing blue eye on the ceiling. Its purpose is to enlighten all Psychic-types within the arena, making them feel as if they've locked on to any and all opponents with Miracle Eye. The eye lights the arena, shining down an incredibly bright blue light that makes Pokemon who have a natural affinity to darkness and are more comfortable or can see in the dark quite uncomfortable, even reducing the accuracy of their attacks somewhat as they have trouble adjusting to the bright light.

The eye, however, can be forced to close if it takes extreme damage during a single round. If this occurs, it will close for the rest of that round and remain closed for the following round, opening again at the very end of the round after it was closed. When the eye is closed, all the effects of the blue light, from the lowered accuracy for those unenlightened to the effects of Miracle Eye, automatically disappear until the eye is open once again, at which point the effects return.

Preferably someone relatively fast. I'm holding my battles to a strict DQ in hopes of setting a good example, and it's hypocritical for me to do so if my referee is slow as balls.
(I'm the best)

Taken.
Old 09-19-2016, 07:24 AM   #612
Snorby
Snackin'

Snorby (GL) vs Heather (O)
4v4
Equiall 6
Switch = OK
Quote:

Old 09-19-2016, 06:37 PM   #613
Crys
There's like no fanart zz

Quote:
Snorby (GL) vs Heather (O)
4v4
Equiall 6
Switch = OK
Taken with permission of both parties.
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 07:38 AM   #614
KamenAeons
What are you looking at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMrGame10 View Post
SilverChiko/HeroicRein (C) vs. RealMrGame10 (GT)
4v4
Singles
Equiall 3 (Gym Trainer's choice)
Slapstick
72 Hr DQ
Switch = OK

I'm surprised no-one's taken this by the throat.

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 09:48 PM   #615
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Machamp-X vs. Eliteknight
4v4
Singles
Slapstick
Equiall 5
48 Hr DQ
Switch=OK
Arena: Clouds of Passaj
Quote:
A large expanse of pink, solidified clouds, pierced by the tip of a mountain. Battle takes place on the clouds; the mountain is inaccessible. The arena is full of a clear pink mist, which will lower the resistance to status of all non-Fairy Pokemon. This means that inflicting status through moves such as Discharge will be easier, but it will have no effect upon the potency of the status.. The mist also has the effect of making Fairy-types more enthusiastic. The mist cannot be blown away, and it does not reduce visibility.

The cleansing effects of the arena affect Poison types adversely, and any Poison-type that is not part-Fairy will feel uncomfortable. Steel and Poison attacks are also partially absorbed by the clouds, causing a slight decrease in damage output. The clouds allow Earthquake, Bulldoze, Dig and Earth Power to pass through them. Terrain affecting Rock-type moves and other terrain affecting moves somehow work here. In the centre, upon the tip of the mountain, an indestructible, circular pool of pink water, full of energy, is placed. This pool is treated like normal water, except for the fact that Fairies are better at swimming in it than most Pokemon (excepting Water-types.)
Machamp-X vs. Kindrindra
4v4
Singles
Slapstick
Equiall 5
48 HR DQ
Switch=OK
Arena: Clouds of Passaj (see above)

My match against EK to be picked first, please!

"Meteor Jam!"

Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 09:51 PM   #616
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello

I got your match with EK with permission from both you and him. I'll post the thread tomorrow.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:53 PM   #617
Snorby
Snackin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machamp-X View Post

Machamp-X vs. Kindrindra
4v4
Singles
Slapstick
Equiall 5
48 HR DQ
Switch=OK
I'll snag this one, then.

Old 10-09-2016, 09:51 AM   #618
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

TheKnightsFury (GL) vs Talksick (Challenger)
4 vs 4
Singles
Slapstick
Equiall 3
Slapstick
72HR Strict DQ (I will not hesitate to DQ)
Switch = OK
Arena: The Isle of Torment
Created by the gods as a place of torment for the most wretched of souls, Challengers find themselves transported to the middle of the ocean. A ring of longboats sections off a portion of the ocean, roughly 100 metres in diameter. In the middle of sectioned off ocean rests a ring of polished stone, runes are carved into its surface and give off a mystical glow. The outer edge of the ring is about 40 metres in diameter, while the inner edge is about 30 metres in diameter. Occupying the centre of the ring is a roaring whirlpool, the swirling water treacherous to those who are not strong swimmers. Rules for the whirlpool follow the whirlpool move description; however the whirlpool tends to be strongest at the edges, growing gentler towards the middle. The ring remains stationary even with the force of the whirlpool. The whirlpool can be accessed by swimming under the ring, however the strong pull prevents a Pokémon from remaining under the ring indefinitely. The magical properties of the ring allow it to float on the water and also cause it to be indestructible and impossible to flip. Due to being stone, moves like earthquake and bulldoze will fail to transmit, unless used by ground type Pokemon or Pokemon that are particularly skilled at manipulating the earth.
The ocean currents are quite rough, with various currents and rips flowing in different directions, which follow the same rules as boulders in the rock arena. Water Pokémon and Pokémon that are proficient swimmers may be able to use these currents to their advantage, while Pokémon not familiar with the water will find it harder and more exhausting to swim.

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 11:07 AM   #619
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
TheKnightsFury (GL) vs Talksick (Challenger)
4 vs 4
Singles
Slapstick
Equiall 3
Slapstick
72HR Strict DQ (I will not hesitate to DQ)
Switch = OK
Arena: The Isle of Torment
Created by the gods as a place of torment for the most wretched of souls, Challengers find themselves transported to the middle of the ocean. A ring of longboats sections off a portion of the ocean, roughly 100 metres in diameter. In the middle of sectioned off ocean rests a ring of polished stone, runes are carved into its surface and give off a mystical glow. The outer edge of the ring is about 40 metres in diameter, while the inner edge is about 30 metres in diameter. Occupying the centre of the ring is a roaring whirlpool, the swirling water treacherous to those who are not strong swimmers. Rules for the whirlpool follow the whirlpool move description; however the whirlpool tends to be strongest at the edges, growing gentler towards the middle. The ring remains stationary even with the force of the whirlpool. The whirlpool can be accessed by swimming under the ring, however the strong pull prevents a Pokémon from remaining under the ring indefinitely. The magical properties of the ring allow it to float on the water and also cause it to be indestructible and impossible to flip. Due to being stone, moves like earthquake and bulldoze will fail to transmit, unless used by ground type Pokemon or Pokemon that are particularly skilled at manipulating the earth.
The ocean currents are quite rough, with various currents and rips flowing in different directions, which follow the same rules as boulders in the rock arena. Water Pokémon and Pokémon that are proficient swimmers may be able to use these currents to their advantage, while Pokémon not familiar with the water will find it harder and more exhausting to swim.
Mine with permission from both parties. Thread up tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miror
EK keeping up his streak of being the scummiest motherfucker to ever grace mafia games regardless of his actual alignment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 10:33 AM   #620
Snorby
Snackin'

Snorby (GL) vs Ger (O)
6v6
EquiAll 6
Switch = OK

Quote:

Old 10-22-2016, 11:21 AM   #621
Connor
Disillusioned

Quote:
Snorby (GL) vs Ger (O)
6v6
EquiAll 6
Switch = OK
Mine.
Old 10-22-2016, 04:25 PM   #622
Zelphon
Frigid Memer

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Zelphon (GT) vs Ironthunder (Challenger)
4v4
Equilevel 1
72hr DQ
Switch=OK
Arena: Faevine Forest

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 04:35 PM   #623
Connor
Disillusioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
Zelphon (GT) vs Ironthunder (Challenger)
4v4
Equilevel 1
72hr DQ
Switch=OK
Arena: Faevine Forest
Mine.
Old 10-24-2016, 10:04 PM   #624
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Machamp-X vs. rotomotorz
6v6
Singles
Slapstick
Equiall 5
48 Hr DQ
Switch=OK
Arena: Clouds of Passaj
Quote:
A large expanse of pink, solidified clouds, pierced by the tip of a mountain. Battle takes place on the clouds; the mountain is inaccessible. The arena is full of a clear pink mist, which will lower the resistance to status of all non-Fairy Pokemon. This means that inflicting status through moves such as Discharge will be easier, but it will have no effect upon the potency of the status.. The mist also has the effect of making Fairy-types more enthusiastic. The mist cannot be blown away, and it does not reduce visibility.

The cleansing effects of the arena affect Poison types adversely, and any Poison-type that is not part-Fairy will feel uncomfortable. Steel and Poison attacks are also partially absorbed by the clouds, causing a slight decrease in damage output. The clouds allow Earthquake, Bulldoze, Dig and Earth Power to pass through them. Terrain affecting Rock-type moves and other terrain affecting moves somehow work here. In the centre, upon the tip of the mountain, an indestructible, circular pool of pink water, full of energy, is placed. This pool is treated like normal water, except for the fact that Fairies are better at swimming in it than most Pokemon (excepting Water-types.)
Machamp-X vs. Sneaze
4v4
Singles
Slapstick
Equiall 5
48 HR DQ
Switch=OK

"Meteor Jam!"

Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 05:31 AM   #625
Connor
Disillusioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machamp-X View Post
Machamp-X vs. Sneaze
4 vs. 4
Singles
Slapstick
Equiall 5
48 HR DQ
Switch=OK
Clouds of Passaj

Mine.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Gym Battles