UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 10:38 AM   #126
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

I'd like to purchase some accessories for my Teddiursa please:
1 x White/Purple Asiatic Lily clip for her 'hair'
1 x White cotton wrap-around arm bracer with the same White/Purple Asiatic Lily on it.

*2,000 coins*
Old 05-05-2009, 08:11 PM   #127
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Arc_Angel: Teddiursa's accessories confirmed.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:57 AM   #128
Arnold
Just call me sir

Ho-oh

POKEDEX'S

Thats right, Pokedex's, yeah you all have the same old Pokedex, but samey isn't very fashionable is it, you don't want to be a sheep do you? BAA!

Nope, so it's my pleasure to announce, a brand new Pokedex for everyone, well new..or old, depending on which model you want.

All Pokedex's are designed with every known Pokemon, stats and locations built into them, if any new discoveries are made, your Pokedex will be updated immidiatly via Wi-Fi, no matter where you are in the world, the signal will get to you so you don't need to fret about it.

Now all you need to do, is quote the Pokedex that you want for your very ownsome, and best of all, you don't have to pay for it, it's free, and everyone gets a nice shiny red Pokedex.

What? You don't want Red? Well, ok then, if you want our team of dex artists to recolour your dex, just say so, it will cost you 1,000 coins though for a recolour, but with your own recolour you will be one in a million, no one will have a dex like you, so what you waiting for, lets pick those dexes up today.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:06 AM   #129
Silver Wind
breezy metallics~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
POKEDEX'S

Thats right, Pokedex's, yeah you all have the same old Pokedex, but samey isn't very fashionable is it, you don't want to be a sheep do you? BAA!

Nope, so it's my pleasure to announce, a brand new Pokedex for everyone, well new..or old, depending on which model you want.

Now all you need to do, is quote the Pokedex that you want for your very ownsome, and best of all, you don't have to pay for it, it's free, and everyone gets a nice shiny red Pokedex.

What? You don't want Red? Well, ok then, if you want our team of dex artists to recolour your dex, just say so, it will cost you 1,000 coins though for a recolour, but with your own recolour you will be one in a million, no one will have a dex like you, so what you waiting for, lets pick those dexes up today.
Collecting x1 Soul Silver PokeDex
~payment

Last edited by Silver Wind; 05-08-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:29 AM   #130
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
POKEDEX'S

All Pokedex's are designed with every known Pokemon, stats and locations built into them, if any new discoveries are made, your Pokedex will be updated immidiatly via Wi-Fi, no matter where you are in the world, the signal will get to you so you don't need to fret about it.

Picking up a Golden Pokédex please.
*Payment*

Last edited by Treepandaone; 05-08-2009 at 04:08 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:44 AM   #131
Emp
Volcano Badge

Ludicolo

Quote:
POKEDEX'S

Worldwide wifi system!? Oo; *plugs ears in fear of radiation*

Collecting a lovely Gold Pokedex with a Red flicker-thing, porfavor.
Payment

Can we get accesories too? e.g. stickers, patterns

Last edited by Emp; 05-08-2009 at 10:53 AM.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:37 AM   #132
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Drifloon

Quote:
POKEDEX'S

Collecting a Johto PokéDex and paying 1,000 coins to have it recolored Yellowgreen
Old 05-08-2009, 11:47 AM   #133
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
POKEDEX'S

Being an old fashioned kind of guy, I'm picking up the Red Kanto style Dex, Thanks.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:34 PM   #134
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Quote:
POKEDEX'S

Picking my self up a niceLight Blue Johto PokeDex

Payment

Last edited by PikaGod; 05-08-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:17 PM   #135
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
POKEDEX'S

I'd like a Hoenn Dex in Dusclops grey, and with a Dusclops' eye red button instead of blue, please.

*payment*
Old 05-08-2009, 08:51 PM   #136
Hayward
Ronin Harrier

Quote:
POKEDEX'S

Scooping up 1 black Kanto-style 'dex. Many thanks!

*pays*

Quote:
Hayward: Re-colour confirmed

Last edited by Hayward; 11-25-2010 at 09:34 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:20 PM   #137
psychopath
Boulder Badge

Quote:
POKEDEX'S

Purchasing a Blue/Black Hoenn pokedex for 1,000 coins.

Last edited by psychopath; 05-08-2009 at 11:27 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:03 AM   #138
Tale
Boulder Badge

Quote:
POKEDEX'S

[img]http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/items/johtodex.gif[/imgAll Pokedex's are designed with every known Pokemon, stats and locations built into them, if any new discoveries are made, your Pokedex will be updated immidiatly via Wi-Fi, no matter where you are in the world, the signal will get to you so you don't need to fret about it.

I'd like the Johto Dex please, with a lovely Dark Orange finish. Here is x1,000 Coins' payment. Thank you.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:06 AM   #139
Arnold
Just call me sir

SW: Re-colour confirmed
Treepanda: Re-colour confirmed
Empoleon: Re-colour confirmed
Perap: Re-colour confirmed
Stark: Dex pick up confrimed
Pikagod: Re-colour confirmed
Shadow: Re-colour confirmed
Hayward: Re-colour confirmed
Psycho: Re-colour confirmed

Regarding stickers and things, I've been toying with the idea, just not sure if i'll be able to do them or not, i've had some ideas and i'll toy with them and make a post about them..somewhere if I start to do them >>
Old 05-09-2009, 06:17 AM   #140
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
POKEDEX'S

Since I've never had one in FB before, I think I'll start off old school and pick up the new and improved version of Kanto's Pokédex. Thankies ^-^.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:23 AM   #141
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Quote:
POKEDEX'S

May I please have a Johto Pokédex? I'd like the same color design as PikaGod's, but also with Pink buttons please (in the center and corner). Oh, and could you possibly add some extra shine? It's fine if you can't. ^^

Coin Exchange Withdrawal: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...1&postcount=59
Old 05-10-2009, 08:40 AM   #142
*DANI*
Boulder Badge

Quote:
POKEDEX'S

Picking up a Hoenn Dex, and paying 1,000 coins to recolour it hot pink with a flashing pink light. Thanks!
Old 05-10-2009, 08:58 AM   #143
Arnold
Just call me sir

Dani: Pokedex and recolour confirmed

Lilblue: Pokedex and recolour confirmed and while I was doing yours, I remembered about my little idea, so I thought i'd test drive it on you, so:
here's your one that you asked for (1st image) but also, the one I had my idea for, I dunno if it'll be good, but if you do want it, then it's yours with no extra cost.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:13 AM   #144
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Quote:
Lilblue: Pokedex and recolour confirmed and while I was doing yours, I remembered about my little idea, so I thought i'd test drive it on you, so:
here's your one that you asked for (1st image) but also, the one I had my idea for, I dunno if it'll be good, but if you do want it, then it's yours with no extra cost.
Ooh! That's cute! Hm, could it perhaps be possible to alter the design so the bottom half is entirely white, with a few spots spilling over to the top blue half? And this is just nitpicky, but could you also add a border around the center button? ^^; Sorry for these requests. If I'm being too demanding then it's all right, I'll just take the first one.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:21 AM   #145
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
http://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/custom/shadowdex.gif[/img]
Just a note, Arn... Unless I'm mistaken, you used the Dusclops grey that was lighter than the rest of its body, i.e. the highlights. I actually meant the main grey of Dusclops in the middle. If you could correct that it'd be great, but if another payment is required, here it is.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:22 AM   #146
Arnold
Just call me sir

here ya go, nice new design for ya ^^

Shadow, no new payment is needed, i'll edit it, watch --><-- *liked the lighter grey* =p

If anyone ha s anyother issues with Pokedex's jsut knock a PM my way and i'll edit it as needed.

Last edited by Arnold; 05-10-2009 at 09:31 AM.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:27 AM   #147
SP-Eevee
Soul Badge

Send a message via MSN to SP-Eevee
Quote:
POKEDEX'S

Picking up Sinnohdex. Would it be possible to get an orange and lime green design similar to lilblu's first design or would that cost more? *Payment*
Old 05-10-2009, 09:28 AM   #148
Tale
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tale View Post
I'd like the Johto Dex please, with a lovely Dark Orange finish. Here is x1,000 Coins' payment. Thank you.

Sorry, Arn, I think you missed me. I posted just seconds before you did, so you must have overlooked it =).
Old 05-10-2009, 09:34 AM   #149
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Quote:
here ya go, nice new design for ya ^^
Ah, that looks great! But, uh, I kinda meant a black border. ^^; Like this:

Otherwis it's perfect. =D
Old 05-10-2009, 09:48 AM   #150
Arnold
Just call me sir

Tale: Sorry about that, I did miss you.
Speevee: Wasn't sure on Shading of Orange/lime or the proper design, so if this isn't what you wanted then please PM me with more detail, thanks.
Lilblue: Sorry bout that, all done for ya.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records