UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2016, 11:11 AM   #4801
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Trading
Quote:

Name: Black Dynamite
Species: Sawk
Classification: Karate Pokemon
Pokeball:
Item: None
Level: 25
IQ: 6
Beauty Points: 0 BP
Contest Stats: 10/10/10/10/10
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Inner Focus
Recieved: Trade with Marblezone

Moves: Rock Smash(--), Leer(--), Bide(5), Focus Energy(9), Double Kick(13), Low Sweep(17), Counter(21), Karate Chop(25), Bulk Up(33), Bulk Up, Ice Punch, Superpower, Fire Punch

Battle Record: 0W 0D 0L
To Apos for $50.

Trade Opened
Old 04-11-2016, 11:17 AM   #4802
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emi View Post
Trading

Name: Black Dynamite
Species: Sawk
Classification: Karate Pokemon
Pokeball:
Item: None
Level: 25
IQ: 6
Beauty Points: 0 BP
Contest Stats: 10/10/10/10/10
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Inner Focus
Recieved: Trade with Marblezone

Moves: Rock Smash(--), Leer(--), Bide(5), Focus Energy(9), Double Kick(13), Low Sweep(17), Counter(21), Karate Chop(25), Bulk Up(33), Bulk Up, Ice Punch, Superpower, Fire Punch

To Apos for $50.

Trade Opened

Trading 50 pokedollars for Emi's Sawk. Cheers.

*Trade Closed*

Last edited by Aposteriori; 05-01-2016 at 04:16 PM.
Old 04-11-2016, 05:45 PM   #4803
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Trading a candy for Extroph's Pansage.

Trade Opened

Trading my Lv 1 Male Farfetch'd to MZ for 2 candies.

Trade Opened
Old 04-11-2016, 07:29 PM   #4804
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
Trading a candy for Extroph's Pansage.

Trade Opened

Trade Opened
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
Trading Extroph $30 for his Poochyena.

Trade Started.
Trading my Poochyena and Pansage to these two!

Quote:
Nickname: Neko
Species: Poochyena
Level: 1
Type: Dark
Current Location: Party
Birthday: September 1
Ability: Run Away
Nature: Jolly Nature (+ Speed , - Sp Attack)
Obtained: Trade with Celebii151
Held Item: Blackglasses
Beauty Points: 0
Contest Stats: 0
IQ: 0
Contained In: Pokeball
Bio:
After going to the Bar, Vernon realizes that Neko is very outgoing, and clicks with
many Pokemon she meets almost instantly. Poochyena enjoys hanging out with
Tepig, and would love to get to know Rey more, who is also slowly opening up.
Current Movepool:

- Tackle
5 Howl
9 Sand Attack
13 Bite
17 Odor Sleuth
21 Roar
25 Swagger
29 Assurance
33 Scary Face
37 Taunt
41 Embargo
45 Take Down
49 Sucker Punch
53 Crunch

TMs
Roar,Aerial Ace,Double Team,Swift

EMs

Evolution Line: -Lv18->
Quote:
Nickname: Sakura
Species: Pansage
Type: Grass
Current Location: Party
Birthday: March 2
Ability: Gluttony
Nature: Naughty Nature ( + Attack , - Sp Defense)
Obtained: Trade with King Ghidorah
Held Item: N/A
Beauty Points: 0
Contest Stats: 0
IQ: 0
Contained In: Pokeball
Bio:
Sakura greeted Vernon with a tail smack. After this incident, Vernon knew that
she was a prankster. Although the monkey can easily get out of hand, Vernon and
his team welcomes her with open arms.
Current Movepool:

- Scratch
4 Leer
7 Lick
10 Vine Whip
13 Fury Swipes
16 Leech Seed
19 Bite
22 Seed Bomb
25 Torment
28 Fling
31 Acrobatics
34 Grass Knot
37 Recycle
40 Natural Gift
43 Crunch

TMs

EMs

Evolution Line: -Leaf Stone->
*Trades Closed*
Old 04-12-2016, 02:53 PM   #4805
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Trading $500 and 2 candies to Raves for his 15x Mysterious Gummi and Pumpkin Ball.

**Trade Started**

Thanks! My Pumpkaboo will enjoy her new house!
Trading this Pumpkin Ball and 15 Mysterious Gummis to itzatrap for his 2 candies and $500.

Gummis: 1-3, 4-6, 7, 8, 9-11, 12-14, and 15.

*Trade closed*
Old 04-12-2016, 03:34 PM   #4806
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith kept his eyes peeled as he slowly wove his way between the trees. The forest was dark, the trees' numerous leaves providing perpetual shade on even the sunniest of sunny days. As he walked, the Meowth on his shoulder was also looking around, but seemed to be trembling somewhat.

"I ain't got a good feelin'," he whispered to Keith for possibly the fifth time that evening. "We should get outta here."

"Meowth, we've been in here for a few hours already," Keith argued. "Odds are it'll take us even longer to get out if we turn back now. What are you so worried about, anyway?" he added.

"Wh- wat am I worried about?" Meowth repeated incredulously. "Howzabout da fact dat we ain't seen another livin' creature in dis forest yet? Or howzabout how dat Nurse Joy reacted when ya said we was headed trough here? She looked horrified! And den dere's wat dat guy told us outside da forest. Oh, and let's not forget my favorite- dis place is actually called Cadaver Forest!"

"Names don't necessarily mean anything," Keith argued. "And that Nurse Joy looked jumpy in general. And are you seriously telling me you believe that there's a vicious bloodsucking vampire living in these woods because a random passerby said so?"

"Yes," was Meowth's prompt reply. Keith facepalmed.

"Look-" Keith began, before stopping abruptly, for a sound had met their ears at that moment. Almost like the beating of wings. Keith and Meowth looked around warily, but the source of this sound remained a mystery to them. After exchanging glances, they slowly proceeded onward, unaware that that ominous feeling that they were being watched was completely justified.

As Keith navigated around some more trees, the sound started to draw closer... Closer... Closer... Until it sounded so close that the fact that they saw nothing was more worrying than comforting. It was coming from right behind them now, so Keith slowly wheeled around to face...

...a small insect with brightly colored wings. Remarkably beautiful in appearance, with multicolored wings that brought to mind stained-glass windows. It was innocently fluttering around, not seeming to have yet noticed Keith or Meowth.

Meowth sighed in relief. "It's just a Beautifly," he murmured. Keith, meanwhile, took out his Pokédex and pointed it at this winged wanderer.

"Beautifly, the Butterfly Pokémon, the evolved form of Silcoon, and one of Wurmple's final evolved forms," said Keith's Pokédex. "Beautifly is sure to be found wherever flowers are in bloom, and its colorful wings are its most prominent feature."

Keith also gave a relieved sigh, and even chuckled along with Meowth. And that was exactly the opening Beautifly was waiting for. She wheeled around to face Keith and Meowth, eyes narrowed viciously. "Beau-u-u-utifly-y-y-y-y!" she trilled- and as she did so, blue sparkles swirled around her body for a brief second, before she charged forward, her long mouth sticking straight out and aimed right for Keith's neck!

"Gah!" Keith exclaimed as he lunged out of the way of what he now knew to be a Shiny Beautifly. His Pokédex chose that moment to continue reciting the entry for Beautifly.

"However, despite Beautifly's appealing appearance, it is also very vicious and aggressive," said the device. "When taking down prey, Beautifly will stab it with its long mouth, allowing it to drink the prey's fluids."

"Well, there's your vicious vampire, Meowth," Keith said as he put his Pokédex away. He kept a watchful eye- Beautifly was wheeling around for another attack. "Give it an Icy Wind!"

Meowth jumped down off of Keith's shoulder, still shaking, but nevertheless, he unleashed a gust of frigid air from his mouth. Beautifly scowled as she felt the Icy Wind chilling her body, but by no means was she set to call it quits! Foolish travelers so rarely ventured into these woods, likely due to those damn humans naming the place Cadaver Forest... she had a veritable feast before her, and she wasn't letting it walk away! With a great flap of her colorful wings, the Shiny soared out of range, and countered by firing a spray of venomous needles from her sharp mouth. Meowth exclaimed loudly as the Poison Sting rained down upon his body, but fortunately, none of the stings appeared to poison him.

"Now, Meowth, strike it down with Swift attack!" Keith ordered.

Meowth's charm gleamed as numerous star-shaped rays of energy formed all around him. Then, the stars rocketed off. Beautifly swooped and swerved every which way, but to no avail- the stars followed her every movement, her evasive maneuvers coming to naught, and every last star slammed into her. She fell towards the ground, but managed to turn it into a dive right for Meowth's neck. Panicking, Meowth conjured and unleashed a Water Pulse, blasting the Beautifly off-course.

"Nice one," Keith said to Meowth.

"Yeah," Meowth said shakily. "But dis seems like too much fer Meowth! Let's just run away- I'd rather take my chances back wit Heatran den keep dis up!"

Keith did not respond right away. Meowth's mention of the gigantic legendary Pokémon who used to rule over Aduro Island made Keith realize, he'd been in far worse situations than this before, hadn't he? And he always came out on top. He had to at least try to come out on top here as well! He had to be careful about it, naturally, no doubt about that, but he wasn't about to chicken out!

"No," Keith said. "You don't have to fight Beautifly, Meowth, but I'm not calling it quits. I beat a gigantic Heatran and saved Aduro Island. I restored Celebi's faith in humanity. I will be damned if I can't triumph against this Beautifly!" he declared.

Meowth wasn't listening. Keith had him at "you don't have to fight Beautifly"- Meowth had retreated to the relative safety of Keith's shoulder. Keith reached for his belt as the savage Beautifly eyed him hungrily, and at last, Keith made his selection, an Ice Ball in his hand.

"Lenny! I choose you!" Keith exclaimed as he threw the Ice Ball. "Cool it down with your Ice Beam!"

The ball burst open, unleashing a brown Weavile with blue feathers. "Weaviii!" Lenny exclaimed, already launching a pale blue beam of energy from his mouth. In response, Beautifly retaliated with a powerful Signal Beam as colorful as her wings. The moves exploded in midair- Lenny was caught in the blast and fell over, but Beautifly soared above it.

"Lenny, return!" Keith said, holding out the Ice Ball to withdraw his Weavile while throwing a Ground Ball. "Rubeus, I choose you!" he added as his white-finned Stunfisk materialized.

"Stun Stunfisk!" Rubeus exclaimed, looking up as the Beautifly glared down at him.

"Rubeus, Thunder Shock! Now!" Keith commanded.

"Stuuun... FIIIIIIIIISK!" Rubeus bellowed, zapping Beautifly with a jolt of electricity. Beautifly closed her eyes tightly, but once the attack ended, she was still hovering, and now seemed to be trying to Absorb Rubeus's energy away- her eyes glowed green, and similarly colored orbs of energy were emerging from Rubeus's body and into the Beautifly's body.

"Rubeus, return!" Keith exclaimed, withdrawing his Stunfisk to the safety of his Ground Ball, before throwing a regular Poké Ball. "Severus, go!" he called as his Dustox materialized.

"Dustox! Dus-" began Severus, before catching sight of his opponent. "...Tooooox..." he murmured, gazing at the Beautifly before him- who was charging straight his way, long mouth extended, ready to stab!"

"Severus, Harden!" Keith called out.

"T-tox! Tox!" Severus replied, shaking his head before allowing his body to stiffen. Beautifly bounced right off.

Keith grinned. "Now use your Quiver Dance attack!" he ordered.

"Dus... tox! Dustox! Dustox!" Severus was saying as he fluttered from left to right. The dance was powering him up, but he also hoped it was catching Beautifly's attention. Indeed, Beautifly was eyeing up the Dustox, though whether it was with admiration or with hunger, they couldn't say. Certainly she seemed to hesitate before flapping her wings to unleash Gust upon Severus. The higher-level Dustox, however, bolstered by his Quiver Dance, stood his ground... er, air. Whatever. He wasn't pushed back very much by the Gust, is the point.

"Severus! Hyper Beam!" Keith commanded.

"Duuuus... TOOOOOOX!" Severus exclaimed, firing a purple-black beam of pure destructive force from his mouth. The attack struck Beautifly head-on, sending the Shiny tumbling to the ground. Battered, beaten, slightly smoking, and yet, not out, Beautifly was still attempting to get back up.

But Keith wasn't giving her the chance. To Meowth's alarm, Keith pulled a blue-and-white sphere out of his backpack, with two red stripes on the blue half. "Youse can't be serious!" Meowth exclaimed.

"Hey, you got a better idea to keep this forest safe, I'm all ears," Keith countered.

"Well, dere's... I... Ohh, fine," Meowth relented.

Keith nodded and smiled. "Good," he said, turning back to Beautifly, who was still determinedly trying (without success) to get back into the air. "OK, Beautifly, you're mine now!" Keith exclaimed, drawing his right arm back, the one whose hand clutched the sphere. "Go, Great Ball!" he said, hurling the device towards the Butterfly Pokémon.

The Great Ball hit its target and split open. The Shiny Beautifly turned into a semitransparent mass of red energy, losing all shape as she was sucked into the sphere. Once she was completely inside, the Great Ball snapped shut and fell to the ground.

Silence. Save for the whirring sounds the Great Ball made as it wobbled back and forth, there was complete silence in Cadaver Forest. The trio looked on at the shaking Great Ball- Keith with anticipation, Meowth with anxiety, Severus with hearts practically visible in his eyes. And then... it fell still. The flashing red light turned off completely as the ball stopped moving and emitted that telltale low-pitched ping.

Keith grinned. He walked over and scooped up the Great Ball now containing his newest Pokémon. "All right!" he cheered, holding up the sphere. "I just caught a Shiny Beautifly!"

"Meowth, dat's right!" Meowth added, though with slightly less gusto than usual.

"Dus Dustox!" Severus cheered- in stark contrast to Meowth, Severus sounded ecstatic.

~~~~~

With Cadaver Forest behind them, Keith stopped once he'd come to a large boulder next to the path. "Come on out, Beautifly," Keith said, producing the Great Ball from his belt. In a flash of light, followed by a swirl of blue sparkles, Beautifly emerged from her ball. Still weakened from the battle, she did not take back off again, but rather stood atop the rock, eyeing Keith warily and hungrily.

"Beau-u-u-u-u..." Beautifly said threateningly.

"Welcome to the team, Beautifly," Keith said with a welcoming smile. "I'm Keith- I'm your new Trainer. And I think we ought to start things off on the right foot, so..." with that, he reached into his backpack and pulled out a plastic water bottle, albeit one that definitely didn't have water in it. It was filled with a thick red liquid instead, and hastily scrawled on the label in marker was 'FOR HEDWIG". "O+ Miltank blood," Keith said with a smile. "I normally only save these for Hedwig, but you look hungry. Here," he said, offering her the bottle.

Beautifly eyed the bottle suspiciously. She shifted her gaze to Keith, then back to the bottle, before unfurling her long mouth and stabbing the bottle with it (Meowth flinched at this). She sipped at some of the blood... and then hungrily gulped down the rest of it in record time. Once she'd removed her mouth from the now-empty bottle, she looked back at Keith. Her eyes were still narrowed as though she wasn't 100% sure about him, but there was still something different about the look in her eyes. Keith knew in that instant he hadn't quite made a new friend, but this was a step in the right direction.

"You liked it, then?" he asked, smiling when Beautifly nodded in response. "That's good," he said. "So, now that you're on the team, you can have a nickname of your own if you like. I was actually thinking maybe-"

"Beau-u-utifly-y-y-y-y-y!" interrupted Beautifly.

"She's sayin' her name's Fatale, and she ain't OK wit changin' dat," Meowth translated.

Keith nodded. "Well, who am I to disrespect that, then?" he asked. "Welcome to the team, Fatale."

The journey home resumed from there. This time, Fatale remained outside her Great Ball, soaring high above her new Trainer. She wasn't sure how she felt about suddenly having a Trainer after living alone in the forest, draining the fluids from any passersby, but that Miltank blood was quite tasty. And speaking of tasty, she wouldn't mind getting to know that handsome Dustox a bit better, either...

OOC: Trading 1 Rare Candy, 1,900, and a Heart Scale to Silver Wind for the level 13 female Shiny Beautifly. She's in good hands, thanks!

*Trade Commenced*

Upon closing of the trade, transferring Fatale the Shiny Beautifly into this Great Ball (#2 of 3), discarding her old Poké Ball in the process.
Old 04-12-2016, 03:51 PM   #4807
Silver Wind
breezy metallics~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Keith kept his eyes peeled as he slowly wove his way between the trees. The forest was dark, the trees' numerous leaves providing perpetual shade on even the sunniest of sunny days. As he walked, the Meowth on his shoulder was also looking around, but seemed to be trembling somewhat.

"I ain't got a good feelin'," he whispered to Keith for possibly the fifth time that evening. "We should get outta here."

"Meowth, we've been in here for a few hours already," Keith argued. "Odds are it'll take us even longer to get out if we turn back now. What are you so worried about, anyway?" he added.

"Wh- wat am I worried about?" Meowth repeated incredulously. "Howzabout da fact dat we ain't seen another livin' creature in dis forest yet? Or howzabout how dat Nurse Joy reacted when ya said we was headed trough here? She looked horrified! And den dere's wat dat guy told us outside da forest. Oh, and let's not forget my favorite- dis place is actually called Cadaver Forest!"

"Names don't necessarily mean anything," Keith argued. "And that Nurse Joy looked jumpy in general. And are you seriously telling me you believe that there's a vicious bloodsucking vampire living in these woods because a random passerby said so?"

"Yes," was Meowth's prompt reply. Keith facepalmed.

"Look-" Keith began, before stopping abruptly, for a sound had met their ears at that moment. Almost like the beating of wings. Keith and Meowth looked around warily, but the source of this sound remained a mystery to them. After exchanging glances, they slowly proceeded onward, unaware that that ominous feeling that they were being watched was completely justified.

As Keith navigated around some more trees, the sound started to draw closer... Closer... Closer... Until it sounded so close that the fact that they saw nothing was more worrying than comforting. It was coming from right behind them now, so Keith slowly wheeled around to face...

...a small insect with brightly colored wings. Remarkably beautiful in appearance, with multicolored wings that brought to mind stained-glass windows. It was innocently fluttering around, not seeming to have yet noticed Keith or Meowth.

Meowth sighed in relief. "It's just a Beautifly," he murmured. Keith, meanwhile, took out his Pokédex and pointed it at this winged wanderer.

"Beautifly, the Butterfly Pokémon, the evolved form of Silcoon, and one of Wurmple's final evolved forms," said Keith's Pokédex. "Beautifly is sure to be found wherever flowers are in bloom, and its colorful wings are its most prominent feature."

Keith also gave a relieved sigh, and even chuckled along with Meowth. And that was exactly the opening Beautifly was waiting for. She wheeled around to face Keith and Meowth, eyes narrowed viciously. "Beau-u-u-utifly-y-y-y-y!" she trilled- and as she did so, blue sparkles swirled around her body for a brief second, before she charged forward, her long mouth sticking straight out and aimed right for Keith's neck!

"Gah!" Keith exclaimed as he lunged out of the way of what he now knew to be a Shiny Beautifly. His Pokédex chose that moment to continue reciting the entry for Beautifly.

"However, despite Beautifly's appealing appearance, it is also very vicious and aggressive," said the device. "When taking down prey, Beautifly will stab it with its long mouth, allowing it to drink the prey's fluids."

"Well, there's your vicious vampire, Meowth," Keith said as he put his Pokédex away. He kept a watchful eye- Beautifly was wheeling around for another attack. "Give it an Icy Wind!"

Meowth jumped down off of Keith's shoulder, still shaking, but nevertheless, he unleashed a gust of frigid air from his mouth. Beautifly scowled as she felt the Icy Wind chilling her body, but by no means was she set to call it quits! Foolish travelers so rarely ventured into these woods, likely due to those damn humans naming the place Cadaver Forest... she had a veritable feast before her, and she wasn't letting it walk away! With a great flap of her colorful wings, the Shiny soared out of range, and countered by firing a spray of venomous needles from her sharp mouth. Meowth exclaimed loudly as the Poison Sting rained down upon his body, but fortunately, none of the stings appeared to poison him.

"Now, Meowth, strike it down with Swift attack!" Keith ordered.

Meowth's charm gleamed as numerous star-shaped rays of energy formed all around him. Then, the stars rocketed off. Beautifly swooped and swerved every which way, but to no avail- the stars followed her every movement, her evasive maneuvers coming to naught, and every last star slammed into her. She fell towards the ground, but managed to turn it into a dive right for Meowth's neck. Panicking, Meowth conjured and unleashed a Water Pulse, blasting the Beautifly off-course.

"Nice one," Keith said to Meowth.

"Yeah," Meowth said shakily. "But dis seems like too much fer Meowth! Let's just run away- I'd rather take my chances back wit Heatran den keep dis up!"

Keith did not respond right away. Meowth's mention of the gigantic legendary Pokémon who used to rule over Aduro Island made Keith realize, he'd been in far worse situations than this before, hadn't he? And he always came out on top. He had to at least try to come out on top here as well! He had to be careful about it, naturally, no doubt about that, but he wasn't about to chicken out!

"No," Keith said. "You don't have to fight Beautifly, Meowth, but I'm not calling it quits. I beat a gigantic Heatran and saved Aduro Island. I restored Celebi's faith in humanity. I will be damned if I can't triumph against this Beautifly!" he declared.

Meowth wasn't listening. Keith had him at "you don't have to fight Beautifly"- Meowth had retreated to the relative safety of Keith's shoulder. Keith reached for his belt as the savage Beautifly eyed him hungrily, and at last, Keith made his selection, an Ice Ball in his hand.

"Lenny! I choose you!" Keith exclaimed as he threw the Ice Ball. "Cool it down with your Ice Beam!"

The ball burst open, unleashing a brown Weavile with blue feathers. "Weaviii!" Lenny exclaimed, already launching a pale blue beam of energy from his mouth. In response, Beautifly retaliated with a powerful Signal Beam as colorful as her wings. The moves exploded in midair- Lenny was caught in the blast and fell over, but Beautifly soared above it.

"Lenny, return!" Keith said, holding out the Ice Ball to withdraw his Weavile while throwing a Ground Ball. "Rubeus, I choose you!" he added as his white-finned Stunfisk materialized.

"Stun Stunfisk!" Rubeus exclaimed, looking up as the Beautifly glared down at him.

"Rubeus, Thunder Shock! Now!" Keith commanded.

"Stuuun... FIIIIIIIIISK!" Rubeus bellowed, zapping Beautifly with a jolt of electricity. Beautifly closed her eyes tightly, but once the attack ended, she was still hovering, and now seemed to be trying to Absorb Rubeus's energy away- her eyes glowed green, and similarly colored orbs of energy were emerging from Rubeus's body and into the Beautifly's body.

"Rubeus, return!" Keith exclaimed, withdrawing his Stunfisk to the safety of his Ground Ball, before throwing a regular Poké Ball. "Severus, go!" he called as his Dustox materialized.

"Dustox! Dus-" began Severus, before catching sight of his opponent. "...Tooooox..." he murmured, gazing at the Beautifly before him- who was charging straight his way, long mouth extended, ready to stab!"

"Severus, Harden!" Keith called out.

"T-tox! Tox!" Severus replied, shaking his head before allowing his body to stiffen. Beautifly bounced right off.

Keith grinned. "Now use your Quiver Dance attack!" he ordered.

"Dus... tox! Dustox! Dustox!" Severus was saying as he fluttered from left to right. The dance was powering him up, but he also hoped it was catching Beautifly's attention. Indeed, Beautifly was eyeing up the Dustox, though whether it was with admiration or with hunger, they couldn't say. Certainly she seemed to hesitate before flapping her wings to unleash Gust upon Severus. The higher-level Dustox, however, bolstered by his Quiver Dance, stood his ground... er, air. Whatever. He wasn't pushed back very much by the Gust, is the point.

"Severus! Hyper Beam!" Keith commanded.

"Duuuus... TOOOOOOX!" Severus exclaimed, firing a purple-black beam of pure destructive force from his mouth. The attack struck Beautifly head-on, sending the Shiny tumbling to the ground. Battered, beaten, slightly smoking, and yet, not out, Beautifly was still attempting to get back up.

But Keith wasn't giving her the chance. To Meowth's alarm, Keith pulled a blue-and-white sphere out of his backpack, with two red stripes on the blue half. "Youse can't be serious!" Meowth exclaimed.

"Hey, you got a better idea to keep this forest safe, I'm all ears," Keith countered.

"Well, dere's... I... Ohh, fine," Meowth relented.

Keith nodded and smiled. "Good," he said, turning back to Beautifly, who was still determinedly trying (without success) to get back into the air. "OK, Beautifly, you're mine now!" Keith exclaimed, drawing his right arm back, the one whose hand clutched the sphere. "Go, Great Ball!" he said, hurling the device towards the Butterfly Pokémon.

The Great Ball hit its target and split open. The Shiny Beautifly turned into a semitransparent mass of red energy, losing all shape as she was sucked into the sphere. Once she was completely inside, the Great Ball snapped shut and fell to the ground.

Silence. Save for the whirring sounds the Great Ball made as it wobbled back and forth, there was complete silence in Cadaver Forest. The trio looked on at the shaking Great Ball- Keith with anticipation, Meowth with anxiety, Severus with hearts practically visible in his eyes. And then... it fell still. The flashing red light turned off completely as the ball stopped moving and emitted that telltale low-pitched ping.

Keith grinned. He walked over and scooped up the Great Ball now containing his newest Pokémon. "All right!" he cheered, holding up the sphere. "I just caught a Shiny Beautifly!"

"Meowth, dat's right!" Meowth added, though with slightly less gusto than usual.

"Dus Dustox!" Severus cheered- in stark contrast to Meowth, Severus sounded ecstatic.

~~~~~

With Cadaver Forest behind them, Keith stopped once he'd come to a large boulder next to the path. "Come on out, Beautifly," Keith said, producing the Great Ball from his belt. In a flash of light, followed by a swirl of blue sparkles, Beautifly emerged from her ball. Still weakened from the battle, she did not take back off again, but rather stood atop the rock, eyeing Keith warily and hungrily.

"Beau-u-u-u-u..." Beautifly said threateningly.

"Welcome to the team, Beautifly," Keith said with a welcoming smile. "I'm Keith- I'm your new Trainer. And I think we ought to start things off on the right foot, so..." with that, he reached into his backpack and pulled out a plastic water bottle, albeit one that definitely didn't have water in it. It was filled with a thick red liquid instead, and hastily scrawled on the label in marker was 'FOR HEDWIG". "O+ Miltank blood," Keith said with a smile. "I normally only save these for Hedwig, but you look hungry. Here," he said, offering her the bottle.

Beautifly eyed the bottle suspiciously. She shifted her gaze to Keith, then back to the bottle, before unfurling her long mouth and stabbing the bottle with it (Meowth flinched at this). She sipped at some of the blood... and then hungrily gulped down the rest of it in record time. Once she'd removed her mouth from the now-empty bottle, she looked back at Keith. Her eyes were still narrowed as though she wasn't 100% sure about him, but there was still something different about the look in her eyes. Keith knew in that instant he hadn't quite made a new friend, but this was a step in the right direction.

"You liked it, then?" he asked, smiling when Beautifly nodded in response. "That's good," he said. "So, now that you're on the team, you can have a nickname of your own if you like. I was actually thinking maybe-"

"Beau-u-utifly-y-y-y-y-y!" interrupted Beautifly.

"She's sayin' her name's Fatale, and she ain't OK wit changin' dat," Meowth translated.

Keith nodded. "Well, who am I to disrespect that, then?" he asked. "Welcome to the team, Fatale."

The journey home resumed from there. This time, Fatale remained outside her Great Ball, soaring high above her new Trainer. She wasn't sure how she felt about suddenly having a Trainer after living alone in the forest, draining the fluids from any passersby, but that Miltank blood was quite tasty. And speaking of tasty, she wouldn't mind getting to know that handsome Dustox a bit better, either...

OOC: Trading 1 Rare Candy, 1,900, and a Heart Scale to Silver Wind for the level 13 female Shiny Beautifly. She's in good hands, thanks!

*Trade Commenced*

Upon closing of the trade, transferring Fatale the Shiny Beautifly into this Great Ball (#2 of 3), discarding her old Poké Ball in the process.
Extremely jealous at how quick you managed to write that up. No doubt in my mind she'll be in good hands, even if she's a little blood thirsty afterwards! lol

Trading 1x Lv 13 Shiny Beautifly (F) to MM for 1x Candy, $1,900 and 1x Heart Scale

SHINY
Beautifly 013 Female Unknown Itemless
BP: 10 IQ: 00 CS:
Spoiler: show
Level Up Moves:
Tackle
String Shot
Poison Sting
Harden
Absorb
Gust
Lv. 17 Stun Spore
Lv. 20 Morning Sun
Lv. 24 Mega Drain
Lv. 27 Whirlwind
Lv. 31 Attract
Lv. 34 Silver Wind
Lv. 38 Giga Drain
Lv. 41 Bug Buzz

EM/MTs:
Bug Bite
Signal Beam

Confirmed and Closed
Old 04-12-2016, 04:56 PM   #4808
Connor
Flashbacker

Trade started

Trading $50 for Ex-Admiral Insane's Slowpoke.
Old 04-12-2016, 05:03 PM   #4809
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Trade started

Trading $50 for Ex-Admiral Insane's Slowpoke.
Trading Connor my newly hatched, Lv.1 male Slowpoke for $50

*Trade Closed*

-----

Trading Silver Wind $1000 and 5 Rare Candies for his Skorupi

*Trade Opened*
Old 04-12-2016, 05:09 PM   #4810
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Trading my Level 1 female Meditite to Sparkbeat in exchange for $10.

*Trade Opened*
Old 04-12-2016, 05:12 PM   #4811
Sparkbeat
I make cryin' babies weep

Trading $10 for Talon's Level 1 Female Meditite.

*Trade Closed*
Old 04-12-2016, 05:32 PM   #4812
Silver Wind
breezy metallics~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
Trading Silver Wind $1000 and 5 Rare Candies for his Skorupi

*Trade Opened*
Trading 1x Lv 1 Shiny Skorupi (F) to E-AI for $1000 and 5x Rare Candies. Enjoy!
SHINY
Skorupi 001 Female Unknown Itemless
BP: 00 IQ: 00 CS:

Confirmed and Closed

Last edited by Silver Wind; 04-12-2016 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Forgot to add recent EMs
Old 04-14-2016, 03:15 PM   #4813
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post

Trade Opened
2 candies for Lv 1 Male Farfetch'd. Thanks!

*Trade closed*
Old 04-17-2016, 03:36 PM   #4814
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Eevee to Lost Prince Lit Lil'twick in exchange for 5 Rare Candies and $1,000.

*Trade Start*
Old 04-17-2016, 03:43 PM   #4815
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Eevee to Lost Prince Lit Lil'twick in exchange for 5 Rare Candies and $1,000.

*Trade Start*
Here are my five candies and $1000

Thanks GS!~ Naming this little boy as Forrest

*Trade Closed*
Old 04-17-2016, 04:22 PM   #4816
Sparkbeat
I make cryin' babies weep

Trading $10 to Missingno. Master for his Bellsprout.

Trade Started
Old 04-17-2016, 04:24 PM   #4817
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
Trading $10 to Missingno. Master for his Bellsprout.

Trade Started
Trading this level 1 male Bellsprout to Sparkbeat for 10. Enjoy!

*Trade Closed*
Old 04-23-2016, 08:19 PM   #4818
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Alright, trading 1 Black Specs, 1 Top Hat, 6 Ball Capsules, and 4 Smoke Seals (one each of A, B, C, and D) to sbd for 4 Rare Candies. Hope you get good use out of them!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 04-23-2016, 08:33 PM   #4819
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Alright, trading 1 Black Specs, 1 Top Hat, 6 Ball Capsules, and 4 Smoke Seals (one each of A, B, C, and D) to sbd for 4 Rare Candies. Hope you get good use out of them!

*Trade Commenced*
Someday...gotta keep hope alive!

Trading 4 Candies to MM for 1 Black Specs, 1 Top Hat, 6 Ball Capsules and 4 Smoke Seals (A->D)

Housing in a Ball Capsule, my:
Smoochum, Growlithe, Amaura, Audino, Bunnelby and Eevee.

Trade Closed
Old 04-23-2016, 11:21 PM   #4820
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Trading x1 Level Ball for EBE's Female Axew.

*Trade Started*
Old 04-24-2016, 02:42 PM   #4821
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Gifting this Level 5 Goomy to Marble because Marble has WAY better use and idea's for it than I have.

Name: Briam
Species: Goomy
Level: 5
Type: Dragon
Nature: Undecided
Ability: Undecided
Obtained: Captured
Birthday: March 17
Happiness Points: 0
Contest Stats: Beauty 0/ Cool 0/ Cute 0/ Smart 0/ Tough 0
IQ points: 0
Lvl-Up Moves: Tackle, Bubble, Absorb,
Egg Moves: -
MT Moves: -
TM/HM Moves: -
Custom Moves: -

Have fun with it, looking forward to seeing you RP with him ^_^

*trade started*
Old 04-24-2016, 03:12 PM   #4822
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escalion View Post
Gifting this Level 5 Goomy to Marble because Marble has WAY better use and idea's for it than I have.

Name: Briam
Species: Goomy
Level: 5
Type: Dragon
Obtained: Captured
Birthday: March 17
Happiness Points: 0
Lvl-Up Moves: Tackle, Bubble, Absorb,

Have fun with it, looking forward to seeing you RP with him ^_^

*trade started*
Trading 1 Candy to Escalion for Lv5 Male Goomy. Thanks a bunch for agreeing to do this! Cheers! ^^

*Trade closed*
Old 04-25-2016, 03:13 PM   #4823
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
Trading x1 Level Ball for EBE's Female Axew.

*Trade Started*
Trading my Lv.1 Female Axew to Extroph for their Levelball! Enjoy!

Trade Closed

--

Trading 1 Rare Candy to Escalion for the return of an old friend, Lv.1 Male Yamask w/6BPs. Thanks!

Trade Started
Old 04-25-2016, 03:21 PM   #4824
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
Trading my Lv.1 Female Axew to Extroph for their Levelball! Enjoy!

Trade Closed

--

Trading 1 Rare Candy to Escalion for the return of an old friend, Lv.1 Male Yamask w/6BPs. Thanks!

Trade Started
Trading EBE his old Yamask back for 1 candy.

Name: Ramses
Species: Yamask
Type: Ghost
Obtained: Trade with EBE
Birthday: September 8
Happiness Points: 6 (x)
Lvl-Up Moves: Astonish, Protect,

*Trade Closed*
Old 04-26-2016, 10:40 PM   #4825
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading my Lv.23 female Kadabra to Arc Angel for her Lv.36 female Gligar holding a Razor Fang.

*Trade started*
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records