UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 04-17-2016, 12:22 AM   #76
Snorby
Snackin'

Magic!Rock Climb over a move, then Dragon Rage

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 12:53 AM   #77
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Shadow Sneak to prompt the Rock Climb and strike. Follow up with a Sucker Punch against the Dragon Rage. End with a Sludge Bomb as you retreat back behind a tree.

I can't remember if I did a three but here goes!

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Extroph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 06:48 AM   #78
Aposteriori
Banned

Druddigon thinks he is all that, using magic to counter the spider. Ariados triggers a response from the dragon by sending a shadow under the terrain that pops right under Clapton. Sneaky little spider. The dragon still panics, and in his mind he is saying "eek, spider" So rock climb happens anyway after the light hit, allowing Clapton to summon a rock out of the terrain before clashing on top of the spider. Ariados is pushed against the terrain, feeling the harsh tackle that just came from above him.

We can all see how enraged Clapton is after being deceived by that shadow. Forming a massive ball, the dragon is ready to release his frustrations at Ariados. If only the spider did not distract him further. The ariados wiggles his back side, which really makes Druddigon wiggle back. into this interaction:
Spoiler: show

With that solid distraction, Ariados sends a fistful of dark energy into the terrain before it pops up and Sucker punches Druddigon in the gut. Winded, Clapton takes a few steps back and forgets what he was about to do. Ariados takes his fantastic three plunge at the Druddigon by aiming several bombs at it. We went from cute to terrorizing as several sludge orbs land on top of Druddigon, effectively knocking him out.

Clapton is unable to battle! Snorby, please send Regina back out to the field.

Ariados is good for two, but it might not last much longer.
Aposteriori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 10:29 AM   #79
Snorby
Snackin'

Regina, back out.

Always keeping your distance, blow a Sweet Kiss his way. If he's confused, Zanp Cannon him. Otherwise, pump out a Discharge.

Old 04-17-2016, 10:43 AM   #80
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Bounce to dodge the Sweet Kiss, landing behind any sizable cover. Then peek out and pierce him with a Sticky Gold Needle, preferrably after Electrode's attack.

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Old 04-17-2016, 11:38 AM   #81
Aposteriori
Banned

The original mean girl is back out as she steps out on the sticky web substance. Let's see how that goes for the Electrode.

Billowing a kiss, Regina tries to confuse the brain of Ariados. The sweet scent of the heart shaped construct flutters across the air. This is so kind of her, maybe there is no ulterior motive for her to be sending out that kiss. The spider does her best to bounce out of the way. He ain't falling for no mean girl tactics. He was raised to see through these type of girls. He is successful at dodging the attack and landing to the side, behind a sizable and convenient tree.

Seeing as her attack was foiled, Regina rolls to the direction of Ariados to get a clean shot. The bug peaks out and fires as special needle that grows with distance. Given that by now the distance is fairly close, and almost point blank, the needle explodes on contact with Regina, releasing its sticky golden power against her. Reginas rolls over in pain, whining that she was hurt that badly. No worries for her; she puts herself back together an fires an angled Discharge of electricity. The dense cloud of electricity strikes the bug, and to his misfortune, it leaves him paralyzed.

Ariados is paralyzed and right outside of critical health. Regina just got hit with her first stirke. Regina is good for two. Ariados needs a break.
Old 04-17-2016, 12:23 PM   #82
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Spider Web at the Electrode. Then take a break. Stay behind cover and out of the Electrode's view as best you can.

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Old 04-17-2016, 12:23 PM   #83
Snorby
Snackin'

Power Gemx2

Old 04-17-2016, 12:29 PM   #84
Aposteriori
Banned

By the Power vested into that last Gem, I declare Ariados dead. Maybe not dead, but the dodecahedron construct hits the bug in the face, making it squeal one last time. Now Ariados is going to write ten pages into her burn book about this moment. Collapsing into the terrain, this match can finally come to an end.

Kidomaru is unable to battle! Snorby is the Winner!

Snorby gains 3 KO and 6 TP.
Extroph gains 3 TP.
Aposteriori gains 6 SP.

--

I want to add mega Glalie at some point. That is all I need to say about this match.
Old 04-17-2016, 12:33 PM   #85
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Good game Snorbs. I think the rust has been sufficiently shaken off because of this ass whooping.

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Old 04-17-2016, 12:38 PM   #86
Snorby
Snackin'

thanks for reffing, Apost.

Vern, good match. You did very well considering your rust. I intend on giving people who're looking for gyms notable/scenario matches sometime in the future, so be sure to let me know if you want another match against me for a future gym app.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL