UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2016, 12:02 PM   #37951
BLEU
Cascade Badge

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5#post17978245

Started a new story over at the park with most of you guys granting permission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuno
You have to look within yourself and nuke the sun in your heart.

R.I.P - THE ONES WHO LOST THEIR LIVES 9/11 - Humanity Finally Dies.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:56 PM   #37952
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Managed to get a post in over at the Park! Would've done so much earlier than I actually did, except I had things to do today that got in the way, and also had to think which Pokémon I wanted to start out with in this storyline. Besides Ariana, of course.

>Cascadia updates in size 3 font

Oh, man, what an improvement! Still sucks that I have to zoom in the page to, like, 150% to read through my Aduro Island adventure without hurting my eyes, but this was a good idea, for sure.

(nicknames: Ariana=Trubbish)
Old 04-11-2016, 10:00 PM   #37953
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Dream World... I was hoping not to run into a Weedle... Totally serious here... OTL
Old 04-11-2016, 10:05 PM   #37954
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Dream World... I was hoping not to run into a Weedle... Totally serious here... OTL
Speaking as someone who owns both a Weedle and a Beedrill, definitely understanding the temptation to go for a Weedle when the chance arises. Not to mention, that Nidoran♀ I found in my first Dream World adventure seemed pretty tempting as well. Of course, it helped that you traded me Rowena before I had to actually make a choice.

(nicknames: Rowena=Nidoqueen)
Old 04-11-2016, 10:29 PM   #37955
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Sniper Beedrill + Megastone... That's one badass bee!
Old 04-12-2016, 10:50 AM   #37956
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Hi, a bit weird I'm posting this here but I thought I might as well. (Also posted on BMG Subforum.)

As of late, it's come to my attention that quite a few people have asked whether their writing here or there or wherever is adequate and fulfils the RP requirements. In a few cases I've even been asked personally for an opinion on Skype or by PM, (something I'm not all to comfortable with actually). Nonetheless, I'll help out if I can. Thing is, I'm having my own doubts on most actions I take and how the writing is perceived by those reading it, and I know there is at least one other updator who is worrying about how to set up good adventures and keep it entertaining, while taking multiple factors into account.

Now I know Stark set up a writing guide over on BMG, apparently after taking a suggestion from MZ, and posted a few helpful tips. There was also, at one point, the option of adding updator advice if requested. He stated it was free for others to contribute to, yet no one has at this point. So my question is relatively straightforward after this:

Would people here be willing to contribute to the writing guide?

If not, why? I understand some have had trouble with BMG permissions and I'm all for for making a more casual thread in the TO Subforum that isn't too tied down by rules on who can and can't add to it.

Would something else than a writing guide be possible that would help those who want to ask for tips, advice, feedback, sounding board, etc.?

Is there actually any interest in doing this or am I just looking into things too much?

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Spoiler: show
Party:
Traitors:
Lost Souls:
Old 04-12-2016, 05:15 PM   #37957
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Well, that was a direction I didn't see today taking when I first woke up. Got me a new Pokémon! Everyone, meet Fatale!

: Beau-u-u-utifly-y-y-y-y... *eyes everyone with an ominously hungry look in her eyes*

...I'd watch your necks, though. She's not known as "the vampire of Cadaver Forest" for nothing, after all.

: Toxxx...~ *gazes at Fatale*

Heh... it seems Severus is sure pleased with his new teammate.

(nicknames; Fatale=Shiny Beautifly; Severus=Dustox)
Old 04-12-2016, 05:24 PM   #37958
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Hello Fatale~

Seems you were the centre of a local legend? Well, I know a myth hunter that'll just love to meet you. He has a fair bit of experience with vampires...

Fizzy Bubbles Profile/Whimlist/ASB/Wild Future
Inactive Ref, laziness op~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 04-12-2016, 05:52 PM   #37959
Heather
Naga's Voice

I actually snagged a Shiny Wurmple from GTS a ways back, but then it Silcoon'd, so Shiny Beautify. Never did hatch the Shiny Wurmple and now I'm doing a nuzlocke where I replaced my starter with Espurr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Old 04-12-2016, 09:29 PM   #37960
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Don't normally do this, but since I've got one and we've got some newbies, just letting you guys know it's Croagunk Day! If you've got one, go get your poisonous punchy Pokémon plenty of presents.

Fizzy Bubbles - Cable Club Post - Wild Future

Various awesome artstuffs by DaisyInari

Old 04-13-2016, 10:41 AM   #37961
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Forgot to mention- amended my as-of-yet-unconfirmed CfP post after getting Fatale yesterday. Initially had just posted to buy a buttload of TMs for Dudley, but after the trade, decided I'd welcome Fatale to the team with another buttload of TMs, all for her. And the Training Center's gonna see at least one more week of usage from me- gotta drop Fatale off to learn Defog, and also gonna register her Hidden Power type there as well.

I like doing one of these every couple of months or so- how many of each type do you have/how many from each generation/how many of each gender/Shiny/Shadow/etc.?

By type:

Normal: 3 (Meowth, Smeargle, Ditto)
Grass: 7 (Vileplume, Victreebel, Ivysaur, Amoonguss, Carnivine, Venusaur, Roserade)
Fire: 5 (Torkoal, Houndoom, Camerupt, Magcargo, Heatmor)
Water: 6 (Qwilfish, Blue-Striped Basculin, Blastoise, Shiny Slowbro, Tentacruel, Feraligatr)
Poison: 28 (Weezing, Vileplume, Arbok, Qwilfish, Crobat, Venomoth, Toxicroak, Victreebel, Seviper, Ivysaur, Scolipede, Swalot, Drapion, Muk, Skuntank, Ariados, Dustox, Weedle, Amoonguss, Gengar, Beedrill, Tentacruel, Nidoking, Venusaur, Trubbish, Roserade, Nidoqueen, Dragalge)
Bug: 8 (Venomoth, Scolipede, Ariados, Dustox, Weedle, Beedrill, Shadow Ledian, Shiny Beautifly)
Electric: 1 (Stunfisk)
Flying: 4 (Crobat, Swoobat, Shadow Ledian, Shiny Beautifly)
Fighting: 4 (Toxicroak, Timburr, Hariyama, Scrafty)
Psychic: 2 (Swoobat, Shiny Slowbro)
Ghost: 4 (Dusknoir, Banette, Shuppet, Gengar)
Rock: 1 (Magcargo)
Ground: 4 (Stunfisk, Nidoking, Camerupt, Nidoqueen)
Dragon: 2 (Haxorus, Dragalge)
Ice: 1 (Weavile)
Dark: 8 (Mightyena, Drapion, Skuntank, Umbreon, Pawniard, Houndoom, Scrafty, Weavile)
Steel: 1 (Pawniard)
Fairy: 0

By generation:

Generation I: 18 (Weezing, Vileplume, Arbok, Venomoth, Victreebel, Ivysaur, Muk, Meowth, Weedle, Gengar, Beedrill, Blastoise, Shiny Slowbro, Tentacruel, Nidoking, Venusaur, Nidoqueen, Ditto)

Generation II: 10 (Qwilfish, Crobat, Ariados, Umbreon, Houndoom, Shadow Ledian, Feraligatr, Smeargle, Dunsparce, Magcargo)

Generation III: 10 (Mightyena, Seviper, Swalot, Banette, Dustox, Shuppet, Hariyama, Torkoal, Camerupt, Shiny Beautifly)

Generation IV: 7 (Toxicroak, Dusknoir, Drapion, Skuntank, Carnivine, Roserade, Weavile)

Generation V: 11 (Scolipede, Swoobat, Amoonguss, Blue-Striped Basculin, Stunfisk, Timburr, Pawniard, Haxorus, Trubbish, Scrafty, Heatmor)

Generation VI: 1 (Dragalge)

By gender:
Male: 31 (Weezing, Vileplume, Qwilfish, Mightyena, Toxicroak, Victreebel, Seviper, Dusknoir, Scolipede, Swalot, Drapion, Meowth, Ariados, Dustox, Amoonguss, Stunfisk, Gengar, Beedrill, Carnivine, Shadow Ledian, Shiny Slowbro, Haxorus, Nidoking, Camerupt, Venusaur, Feraligatr, Magcargo, Scrafty, Dragalge, Heatmor, Weavile)

Female: 25 (Arbok, Crobat, Venomoth, Ivysaur, Banette, Swoobat, Muk, Skuntank, Weedle, Blue-Striped Basculin, Shuppet, Timburr, Umbreon, Pawniard, Hariyama, Blastoise, Torkoal, Houndoom, Tentacruel, Smeargle, Dunsparce, Trubbish, Roserade, Nidoqueen, Shiny Beautifly)

Genderless: 1 (Ditto)

By Shiny/Shadow:

Shiny: 2 (Slowbro, Beautifly)
Shadow: 1 (Ledian)

By Mega Evolution capability:

Can currently Mega Evolve: 2 (Beedrill, Gengar)

In proper evolution stage, but lacks necessary Mega Stone: 6 (Banette, Blastoise, Houndoom, Shiny Slowbro, Camerupt, Venusaur)

Not sufficiently evolved, but will be: 1 (Shuppet)

Not sufficiently evolved, and never will be: 2 (Ivysaur, Weedle)

By Boutique stuffs:

Recolored:
*Scolipede (involuntarily recolored dark grey with red eyes by Haunted Mirror; reversible if necessary, but why would I want to?)
*Banette (recolored to have Missingno.-esque patterns on her claws and legs when she Mega Evolves to give the impression that Mega Evolution helps her regain the power she had in life; recolor will only be visible upon Mega Evolution)
*Weedle (tail stinger recolored black because she dips it in ink to write with so often)
*Amoonguss (cap and shields made to look like Ultra Balls instead of Poké Balls to fit with backstory of being descended from ancient tribe of warrior Amoonguss)
*Shuppet (eyes recolored to retain blue shade upon evolution into Banette, to make her look nicer and make it easier to tell her and Myrtle apart; would carry over into Mega Evolved state)
*Stunfisk (fins and exclamation mark recolored white to invoke an angelic appearance)
*Smeargle (tail paint recolored to be purple by default due to excessive use of Sludge Wave; can still change color when painting, but purple is the default now)
*Weavile (fur and feathers recolored brown and pale blue respectively to invoke the color scheme Sneasel had originally in Gold and Silver)

Accessories:
*Swalot (owns a superhero costume for when he fights crime as Captain Stomach)
*Gengar (owns a headband with a Gengarite fitted into it)
*Beedrill (owns a stinger band (like a wristband but for a stinger) with a Beedrillite fitted into it)
*Camerupt (owns a black fedora)

Size changes:
*Weedle (grew to 1'06'')
*Scrafty (grew to 5'00'')

NOTES:
*Poison continues to win out, as I'm sure nobody is surprised to know. Until very recently, Dark was in second place, and now is tied with Bug for second place thanks to what took place yesterday.

*Again to nobody's surprise, Generation I wins out. Not coincidentally, Generation I introduced the most Poison-types, but it's an awesome generation overall, so yeah. Generation V comes in second- it may only have introduced three Poison-type lines, but I have a certain fondness for many Generation V Pokémon.

*Genders seem more equally distributed than one might think on this team, but male wins out overall. Also, my Ditto is constantly referred to with male pronouns, so he may as well count towards the male total as well.

*Shiny and Shadow used to be tied for first place at 1 apiece, until just yesterday. *looks at Fatale* Now I got two Shinies to my name, and just the one Shadow Pokémon (not that I'm especially eager to give Stewie a Shadow Pokémon teammate to either maim or recruit- either way, recipe for disaster).

*Can you tell I'm excited about Mega Evolution finally being implemented? Two Mega Stones already, and as soon as I can afford another one, gonna go for it- either Venusaurite or Cameruptite, not sure at the moment.

*Wow. I have made use of the Boutique quite a lot, haven't I? No regrets with any of it, though. Recolors are permanent, so yeah, if I wound up dissatisfied with any of them, I'd pretty much be screwed, wouldn't I? But yeah, no complaints whatsoever about any of my recolors. Not even the one recolor that wasn't my choice- I said it then, I'll say it again now, Salazar looks badass.

*Huh. Could've sworn I've gone for more accessories than that... Well, obviously not. Again, can't complain about what I've gotten there. Chuck and Melittin are really rocking their respective Mega Stone accessories. In fact, once I get a Cameruptite, I'm gonna have it fitted into Vinny's fedora. It only seems fitting.

*I don't know whether size changes are reversible. But right now, I don't care- no problems with either of the ones I've done whatsoever. I always thought Hermione deserved to be at least a little larger than the average Weedle, and... I dunno, I always felt the official height for Scrafty didn't seem right. They look like they ought to be taller, at least to me.

(nicknames: Fatale=Shiny Beautifly; Dudley=Shiny Slowbro; Stewie=Shadow Ledian; Salazar=Scolipede; Chuck=Gengar; Melittin=Beedrill; Vinny=Camerupt; Hermione=Weedle)
Old 04-13-2016, 01:48 PM   #37962
Aposteriori
Banned

I'm berry confused. Do we sometimes skip free berry Wednesday?
Old 04-13-2016, 01:55 PM   #37963
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Yeah, there aren't free berries every Wednesday. I don't know whether it's random or if there's any kind of pattern to it- honestly, I'm more interested in using up the berries I have before worrying too much about the free ones.
Old 04-13-2016, 02:26 PM   #37964
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
By type:

Normal: 3 (Dunsparce, Whismur, Zangoose)
Grass: 5 (Shiftry, Grotle, Ivysaur, Tropius, Treecko)
Fire: 6 (Blaziken, Flareon, Houndoom, Ponyta, Vulpix, Shadow Tepig)
Water: 6 (Lanturn, Sealeo, Gyarados, Froakie, Milotic, Lapras)
Poison: 6 (Seviper, Arbok, Scolipede, Arbok, Ivysaur, Seviper)
Bug: 2 (Scolipede, Scyther)
Electric: 5 (Lanturn, Mareep, Electrike, Luxray, Shiny Eelektrik)
Flying: 5 (Skarmory, Salamence, Tropius, Gyarados, Scyther)
Fighting: 1 (Blaziken)
Psychic: 3 (Kirlia, Espeon, Shiny Gothita)
Ghost: 1 (Banette)
Rock: 1 (Larvitar)
Ground: 4 (Trapinch, Gible, Steelix, Larvitar)
Dragon: 5 (Druddigon, Salamence, Axew, Gible, Dratini)
Ice: 3 (Weavile, Sealeo, Lapras)
Dark: 6 (Shiftry, Mightyena, Weavile, Liepard, Houndoom, Pawniard)
Steel: 4 (Skarmory, Steelix, Pawniard, Mawile)
Fairy: 2 (Kirlia, Mawile)

By generation:

Generation I: 10 (Arbok, Arbok, Ivysaur, Flareon, Ponyta, Gyarados, Vulpix, Scyther, Lapras, Dratini)
Generation II: 8 (Lanturn, Skarmory, Mareep, Espeon, Dunsparce, Houndoom, Steelix, Larvitar)
Generation III: 17 (Kirlia, Shiftry, Seviper, Mightyena, Banette, Sealeo, Blaziken, Electrike, Trapinch, Salamence, Whismur, Zangoose, Tropius, Treecko, Mawile, Milotic, Seviper)
Generation IV: 4 (Weavile, Grotle, Luxray, Gible)
Generation V: 8 (Druddigon, Scolipede, Liepard, Pawniard, Shiny Gothita, Shiny Eelektrik, Shadow Tepig)
Generation VI: 1 (Froakie)

By gender:
Male: 22
Female: 26
Genderless: 0

By Shiny/Shadow:
Shiny: 2 (Gothita, Eelektrik)
Shadow: 1 (Tepig)

Can currently Mega Evolve: 0
In proper evolution stage, but lacks necessary Mega Stone: 7 (Banette, Blaziken, Houndoom, Salamence, Steelix, Gyarados, Mawile)
Not sufficiently evolved, but will be: 8 (Kirlia, Ivysaur, Mareep, Electrike, Gible, Treecko, Scyther, Larvitar)
Not sufficiently evolved, and never will be: 0

So my team is very balanced and has no more than six of any one type. Also, Gen 3 is best gen. Also, Gen 5 is the best gen to get shinies/shadows out of apparently.

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 04-13-2016 at 08:01 PM.
Old 04-13-2016, 03:42 PM   #37965
Silver Wind
breezy metallics~

Type:
Normal: 2 (Slaking, Shadow Lickitung)
Grass: 2 (Venusaur, Shiny Oddish)
Poison: 2 (Venusaur, Shiny Oddish)
Bug: 1 (Ledian)
Flying: 1 (Ledian)
Dragon: 1 (Shelgon)
Fire: 1 (Magmortar)
Generation:
Gen I: 3 (Venusaur, Shadow Lickitung, Shiny Oddish)
Gen II: 1 (Ledian)
Gen III: 2 (Slaking, Shelgon)
Gen IV: 1 (Magmortar)
Female: 5 (Shiny Oddish, Shadow Lickitung, Ledian, Shelgon, Magmortar)
Shiny/Shadow:
Shadow: 1 (Shadow Lickitung)
Shiny: 1 (Shiny Oddish)
MegaEvo:
Currently: 0
Can but lacks Stone: 1 (Venusaur)
Not sufficiently evolved, but will be: 1 (Shelgon)
It's mind blowing to think most of y'all have +30 Pokémon on your squad. I can barely manage to keep up with my tiny team lol. I'm still tempted to do some more downsizing, then maybe add some more Gen II Pokémon later on. Definitely need a water type.

Fizzy Bubbles
° ° ° °
° ° ° °
Old 04-13-2016, 03:49 PM   #37966
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Wind View Post
It's mind blowing to think most of y'all have +30 Pokémon on your squad. I can barely manage to keep up with my tiny team lol. I'm still tempted to do some more downsizing, then maybe add some more Gen II Pokémon later on. Definitely need a water type.
Yeah, some of us (which may or may not include me) kinda went crazy when we briefly had unlimited PC space. You should've seen when emp went all-out and bought 14 Eevee from Coins for Prizes at once. I used to have more Pokémon than what I have now- an Audino, an Unfezant, a second Qwilfish, a Koffing, a Chatot, a Drowzee, a Paras, a Voltorb, a Gible, a Tauros, a Mankey, a Froakie, a Sawk, and those are just off the top of my head.
Old 04-13-2016, 04:53 PM   #37967
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

I think I've skipped like the last three of these so

How many of each type do you have/how many from each generation/how many of each gender/Shiny/Shadow/etc.?

By type:

Normal: 3 (Raticate, Glameow, Loudred)
Rock: 3 (Relicanth, Crustle, Placarmour)
Water: 18 (Octillery, Relicanth, Mantyke, Carvanha, Goldeen [F], Wooper, Wailord, Huntail, Seadra, Goldeen [M], Chinchou, Qwilfish, Wingull, Buizel, Shellos, Croconaw, Finneon, Placarmour)
Electric: 5 (Eelektrik, Chinchou, Electrike, Luxio, Stunfisk)
Grass: 4 (Skiploom, Paras, Bellsprout, Turtwig)
Poison: 7 (Koffing, Whirlipede, Ekans, Croagunk, Bellsprout, Qwilfish, Venonat)
Psychic: 0
Fire: 3 (Torkoal, Numel, Houndour)
Ground: 5 (Flygon, Numel, Krokorok, Wooper, Stunfisk)
Flying: 5 (Murkrow, Yanma, Skiploom, Mantyke, Wingull)
Bug: 5 (Yanma, Whirlipede, Crustle, Paras, Venonat)
Ghost: 3 (Duskull, Yamask, Shuppet)
Fighting: 2 (Croagunk, Primeape)
Steel: 0
Ice: 0
Dragon: 2 (Flygon, Goomy)
Dark: 5 (Murkrow, Krokorok, Carvanha, Houndour, Purrloin)

By Generation:

Gen I: 10 (Koffing, Goldeen [F], Raticate, Paras, Ekans, Seadra, Bellsprout, Goldeen [M], Primeape, Venonat)
Gen II: 9 (Octillery, Murkrow, Yanma, Skiploom, Wooper, Houndour, Chinchou, Qwilfish, Croconaw)
Gen III: 12 (Relicanth, Torkoal, Flygon, Numel, Duskull, Carvanha, Wailord, Huntail, Loudred, Shuppet, Electrike, Wingull)
Gen IV: 8 (Mantyke, Glameow, Croagunk, Luxio, Buizel, Shellos, Finneon, Turtwig)
Gen V: 7 (Krokorok, Whirlipede, Eelektrik, Crustle, Yamask, Purrloin, Stunfisk)
Gen VI: 1 (Goomy)

By gender:

Male: 34 (Relicanth, Torkoal, Flygon, Yanma, Koffing, Numel, Krokorok, Duskull, Carvanha, Raticate, Eelektrik, Crustle, Wooper, Wailord, Glameow, Yamask, Huntail, Loudred, Paras, Ekans, Seadra, Croagunk, Goldeen [M], Chinchou, Qwilfish, Purrloin, Luxio, Buizel, Stunfisk, Shellos, Primeape, Venonat, Placarmour, Turtwig)
Female: 14 (Octillery, Murkrow, Skiploom, Mantyke, Whirlipede, Goldeen [F], Bellsprout, Shuppet, Houndour, Electrike, Goomy, Wingull, Croconaw, Finneon)
Genderless: 0

By Shiny/Shadow:

Shiny: 2 (Electrike, Venonat)
Shadow: 0

In proper evolution stage, but lacks Game Freak actually coming up with a frickin' Mega design: 1 (Flygon)
Not sufficiently evolved, but will be: 5 (Numel, Carvanha, Shuppet, Houndour, Electrike)

By Boutique stuffs:

Recoloured:
- Duskull (Has a bright blue eye instead of red due to the spirit inhabiting the Duskull body)
- Crustle (Has a pastel-green shellrock hewn from the hide of the giant mutant Tyranitar he killed in the Arcane Realm after it ate his entire swarm)

Notes:
Wow, Water-types. What a shock. Poison being in second wasn't too much of a surprise, it's probably my second-favourite type. Lack of Steel was surprising, but then that'll be sorted... eventually. Lack of Ice, Psychic and Fairy was not.
Gen III bias continues to be hilarious considering how little I care for the Gen on the whole. Gen I being second is no surprise, Gen IV being so low is, but then you remember that there... really weren't a whole lot of new 'mon in Gen IV. Plus I've got a few that'll evolve into forms that were introduced then.
lol sausage fest

Old 04-13-2016, 07:07 PM   #37968
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Normal: 3 (Ambipom, Tauros, Eevee)
Water: 4 (Corphish, Chinchou, Poliwag, Qwilfish)
Electric: 17 (Galvantula, Plusle, Chinchou, Voltorb, Magneton, Blitzle, Electrike, Shinx, Electivire, Emolga, Pachirisu, Mareep, Minun, Tynamo, Stunfisk, Pikachu, Rotom)
Grass: 4 (Nuzleaf, Weepinbell, Oddish, Tangela)
Fire: 1 (Torkoal)
Psychic: 2 (Abra, Drowzee)
Rock: 1 (Carbink)
Ground: 4 (Trapinch, Gible x2, Stunfisk)
Bug: 2 (Galvantula, Venomoth)
Ghost: 2 (Shuppet, Rotom)
Fighting: 1 (Machop)
Poison: 5 (Grimer, Weepinbell, Oddish, Venomoth, Qwilfish)
Steel: 1 (Magneton)
Ice: 1 (Snorunt)
Flying: 2 (Murkow, Emolga)
Dragon: 3 (Gible x2, Axew)
Dark: 2 (Nuzleaf, Murkrow)
Fairy: 1 (Carbink)

By Generation:

Gen I: 14 (Abra, Grimer, Weepinbell, Voltorb, Magneton, Drowzee, Oddish, Machop, Tauros, Poliwag, Venomoth, Tangela, Eevee, Pikachu)
Gen II: 4 (Chinchou, Murkrow, Mareep, Qwilfish)
Gen III: 9 (Corphish, Nuzleaf, Plusle, Trapinch, Shuppet, Torkoal, Snorunt, Electrike, Minun)
Gen IV: 7 (Ambipom, Shinx, Electivire, Pachirisu, Gible x2, Rotom)
Gen V: 6 (Galvantula, Blitzle, Emolga, Axew, Tynamo, Stunfisk)
Gen VI: 1 (Carbink)

By gender:

Male: 25 (Galvantula, Ambipom, Abra, Grimer, Shuppet, Chinchou, Torkoal, Snorunt, Murkrow, Blitzle, Electrike, Electivire, Emolga, Drowzee, Gible x2, Mareep, Oddish, Minun, Machop, Tauros, Stunfisk, Poliwag, Tangela, Eevee)

Female: 12 (Corphish, Nuzleaf, Weepinbell, Plusle, Trapinch, Shinx, Pachirisu, Axew, Tynamo, Venomoth, Qwilfish, Pikachu)

Genderless: 4 (Voltorb, Magneton, Carbink, Rotom)

Not sufficiently evolved, but will be: 2 (Mareep, Electrike)
----
Obviously Electric types win out, making up about 41% of my team currently! Eevee will change types from Normal to Electric once it evolves, boosting this ratio up a bit more. The one thing that surprised me though is the amount of male Pokemon I have compared to females. I thought for sure that I had roughly the same amount of each, not twice the amount of males.

Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 04-13-2016 at 07:22 PM.
Old 04-13-2016, 08:19 PM   #37969
Toyo
hail

Quote:
Recoloured:
- Crustle (Has a pastel-green shellrock hewn from the hide of the giant mutant Tyranitar he killed in the Arcane Realm after it ate his entire swarm)
that's fucking metal

anyways here's mine it's kinda short bc. 5 pokemon. lmao.

How many of each type do you have/how many from each generation/how many of each gender/Shiny/Shadow/etc.?

By type:

Normal: 1 (Eevee)
Rock: 1 (Shuckle)
Water: 1 (Buizel)
Electric: 1 (Rotom)
Grass: 0
Poison: 0
Psychic: 0
Fire: 0
Ground: 0
Flying: 0
Bug: 1 (Shuckle)
Ghost: 1 (Rotom)
Fighting: 0
Steel: 0
Ice: 0
Dragon: 1 (Axew)
Dark: 0

By Generation:

Gen I: 1 (Eevee)
Gen II: 1 (Shuckle)
Gen III: 0
Gen IV: 2 (Buizel, Rotom)
Gen V: 1 (Axew)
Gen VI: 0

By gender:

Male: 2 (Buizel, Shuckle)
Female: 2 (Eevee, Axew)
Genderless: 1 (Rotom, uses he/him though)

By Shiny/Shadow:

Shiny: 0
Shadow: 0

Noone is capable of mega evolution, no Boutique trips have been made.

Also because this is kinda cool, Egg House Rarity
Common: 2 (Buizel, Axew)
Rare: 1 (Shuckle)
Super Rare: 2 (Rotom, Eevee)

Notes:
- Nothing from Gen III and VI because they're lame (or i just haven't gotten the chance lol)
- Pretty even gender distribution, including my female trainer and counting Rotom as male it's an even 3-3
- 0 type overlap
- 0 special or changed Pokemon, just the basics
- Gen IV appears the most because it is, objectively, the coolest region
Old 04-13-2016, 10:00 PM   #37970
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Just because I was curious, I also decided to take a look at the egg groups my Pokemon were in:

Bug: 3 (Scolipede, Trapinch, Scyther)
Dragon: 12 (Druddigon, Seviper, Arbok, Arbok, Salamence, Axew, Gible, Treecko, Gyarados, Milotic, Seviper, Dratini)
Fairy: 1 (Mawile)
Field: 23 (Shiftry, Seviper, Mightyena, Arbok, Weavile, Arbok, Liepard, Sealeo, Blaziken, Mareep, Electrike, Espeon, Luxray, Dunsparce, Flareon, Houndour, Ponyta, Whismur, Zangoose, Vulpix, Mawile, Seviper, Shadow Tepig)
Flying: 1 (Skarmory)
Grass: 4 (Shiftry, Grotle, Ivysaur, Tropius)
Human-like: 2 (Pawniard, Shiny Gothita)
Amorphous: 3 (Kirlia, Banette, Shiny Eelektrik)
Mineral: 1 (Steelix)
Monster: 11 (Druddigon, Grotle, Ivysaur, Mareep, Whismur, Axew, Gible, Tropius, Treecko, Lapras, Larvitar)
Water 1: 5 (Sealeo, Froakie, Milotic, Lapras, Dratini)
Water 2: 2 (Lanturn, Gyarados)
Water 3: 0

Pretty much, it predictably came up mostly in Field, Dragon, and Monster! So most of my Pokemon are pretty compatible with each other in some way.

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Old 04-13-2016, 10:47 PM   #37971
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

First, an additional note on my previous post; only type I'm missing seems to be Fairy. I don't intend this to be permanent. That said, Fatale is actually gonna cover much of the personality I had planned for a Jigglypuff, so that's actually less of a priority. There is a Fairy-type I still would really like, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, provided I have sufficient PC space to cross it.

Next, by FB rarity:

Common: 37 (Weezing, Vileplume, Arbok, Qwilfish, Crobat, Venomoth, Mightyena, Victreebel, Dusknoir, Scolipede, Swalot, Banette, Swoobat, Muk, Meowth, Ariados, Dustox, Weedle, Amoonguss, Blue-Striped Basculin, Shuppet, Stunfisk, Timburr, Hariyama, Beedrill, Torkoal, Shadow Ledian, Shiny Slowbro, Haxorus, Tentacruel, Nidoking, Camerupt, Dunsparce, Magcargo, Nidoqueen, Dragalge, Shiny Beautifly)

Rare: 12 (Toxicroak, Seviper, Drapion, Skuntank, Pawniard*, Gengar*, Carnivine, Houndoom, Smeargle, Trubbish, Scrafty, Weavile)

Super Rare: 8 (Ivysaur, Umbreon, Blastoise, Venusaur, Feraligatr, Roserade, Ditto, Heatmor)

Ultra Rare: 0

*Was Super Rare at time of hatching- hatched from Super Rare Egg.

And finally, by Egg group:

Bug: 9 (Venomoth, Scolipede, Drapion, Ariados, Dustox, Weedle, Beedrill, Shadow Ledian*, Shiny Beautifly)
Dragon: 5 (Arbok, Seviper, Haxorus, Scrafty, Dragalge)
Fairy: 1 (Roserade)
Field: 16 (Arbok, Mightyena, Seviper, Swoobat, Meowth, Skuntank, Umbreon, Torkoal, Houndoom, Nidoking, Camerupt, Smeargle, Dunsparce, Scrafty, Heatmor, Weavile)
Flying: 2 (Crobat, Swoobat)
Grass: 7 (Vileplume, Victreebel, Ivysaur, Amoonguss, Carnivine, Venusaur, Roserade)
Human-like: 4 (Toxicroak, Timburr, Pawniard, Hariyama)
Amorphous: 9 (Weezing, Dusknoir, Swalot, Banette, Muk, Shuppet, Stunfisk, Gengar, Magcargo)
Mineral: 1 (Trubbish)
Monster: 7 (Ivysaur, Blastoise, Shiny Slowbro, Haxorus, Nidoking, Venusaur, Feraligatr)
Water 1: 5 (Stunfisk, Blastoise, Shiny Slowbro, Feraligatr, Dragalge)
Water 2: 2 (Qwilfish, Blue-Striped Basculin)
Water 3: 2 (Drapion, Tentacruel)
Ditto: 1 (Ditto)
No Eggs: 1 (Nidoqueen)

*Prohibited from breeding due to being a Shadow Pokémon

NOTES:
*Holy crap. I did not realize how many Common Pokémon I had. Quite a contrast from the small handful of Rares, the even smaller handful of Super Rares, and the nonexistent handful of Ultra Rares. But then, I suppose such a ratio is to be expected.

*Wow. I got every Egg Group covered in some capacity, right down to Ditto and No Eggs. Not very surprised at Field winning out, though- it's a big Egg Group. Also, I now know Drapion is in the Water 3 Egg Group. That one kinda threw me for a second, not gonna lie.

(nicknames; Fatale=Shiny Beautifly)
Old 04-14-2016, 06:45 AM   #37972
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Yeah why not
Shamelessly stealing MM's format here because
By type:
Normal: 5 (Eevee, Furfrou, Taillow, Audino, Aipom)
Grass: 3 (Paras, Pansage, Snover)
Fire: 2 (Pansear, Numel)
Water: 4 (Panpour, Wooper, Finneon, Mudkip)
Bug: 1 (Paras)
Flying: 1 (Taillow)
Fighting: 1 (Machop)
Psychic: 1 (Drowzee)
Ground: 2 (Numel, Wooper)
Ice: 1 (Snover)

By generation:

Generation I: 4 (Eevee, Paras, Machop, Drowzee)
Generation II: 2 (Aipom, Wooper)
Generation III: 3 (Taillow, Numel, Mudkip)
Generation IV: 2 (Snover, Finneon)
Generation V: 4 (Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Audino)
Generation VI: 1 (Furfrou)

By Gender:

Male: 13 (Panpour, Pansear, Pansage, Aipom, Numel, Wooper, Drowzee, Snover, Finneon, Eevee, Machop, Taillow, Mudkip)

Female: 3 (Audino, Furfrou, Paras)

By Shiny/Shadow:
I wish

Can currently Mega Evolve: 0
In proper evolution stage, but lacks necessary Mega Stone: 1 (Audino)
Not sufficiently evolved, but will be: 3 (Mudkip, Snover, Numel)
Gamefreak pls: 1 (Drowzee)

By Boutique stuffs:

Resized: 1 (Taillow - Shrunk to half size)
Redecorated: 1 (Furfrou - Debutante Trim)

Notes:
Beginner Squad is beginner. Bar my 1 Psychic Type I don't really have any "Advanced" types like Dragon or Steel. Although saying that, I'll be getting a Fairy Type in Sylveon once I get around to doing RP things with him!
I have a pretty good spread between the generations though~
Will do anything for Mega Hypno. I mean it.

Fizzy Bubbles Profile/Whimlist/ASB/Wild Future
Inactive Ref, laziness op~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
#still
#fucking
#salty

Old 04-14-2016, 09:42 AM   #37973
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsy View Post

Gamefreak pls: 1 (Drowzee)

Notes:
Will do anything for Mega Hypno. I mean it.
I feel the same way about Mega Weezing.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:53 AM   #37974
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Relicanth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
that's fucking metal
It was pretty metal yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Also, I now know Drapion is in the Water 3 Egg Group. That one kinda threw me for a second, not gonna lie.
Probably because scorpions started out as marine organisms. As they slowly moved out onto land their exoskeltons became more and more tough and watertight to stop them drying out. And now you find them in deserts, but not in the sea. Funny how things work out.

ANYWAY

FB Rarity

Common: 33 (Torkoal, Flygon, Murkrow, Yanma, Koffing, Numel, Skiploom, Krokorok, Duskull, Whirlipede, Goldeen [F], Raticate, Wooper, Glameow, Loudred, Paras, Ekans, Seadra, Bellsprout, Shuppet, Goldeen [M], Chinchou, Qwilfish, Purrloin, Electrike, Wingull, Luxio, Buizel, Stunfisk, Shellos, Finneon, Primeape, Venonat)
Rare: 11 (Octillery, Relicanth, Carvanha, Eelektrik, Crustle, Wailord, Yamask, Huntail, Croagunk, Houndour, Goomy)
Super Rare: 3 (Mantyke, Croconaw, Turtwig)
Ultra Rare: 0

Egg Group:

Amorphous: 7 (Koffing, Duskull, Eelektrik, Yamask, Shuppet, Stunfisk, Shellos)
Bug: 6 (Flygon, Yanma, Whirlipede, Crustle, Paras, Venonat)
Dragon: 3 (Ekans, Seadra, Goomy)
Fairy: 1 (Skiploom)
Field: 15 (Torkoal, Numel, Krokorok, Raticate, Wooper, Wailord, Glameow, Loudred, Ekans, Houndour, Purrloin, Electrike, Luxio, Buizel, Primeape)
Flying: 2 (Murkrow, Wingull)
Grass: 4 (Skiploom, Paras, Bellsprout, Turtwig)
Human-Like: 1 (Croagunk)
Mineral: 2 (Crustle, Yamask)
Monster: 3 (Loudred, Croconaw, Turtwig)
Water 1: 11 (Octillery, Relicanth, Mantyke*, Wooper, Huntail, Seadra, Wingull, Buizel, Stunfisk, Shellos, Croconaw)
Water 2: 10 (Octillery, Relicanth, Carvanha, Goldeen [F], Wailord, Goldeen [M], Chinchou, Qwilfish, Finneon, Placarmour)
Water 3:
Ditto: 0
No Eggs: 0

*When she's evolved since Babies can't breed.

Not surprised on the common-rare ratio at all, nor about Field and the Water groups being up there, since Field is something of a catch-all group.

>tfw you realise Sharpedo and Mantine can't breed

Old 04-14-2016, 02:17 PM   #37975
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Probably because scorpions started out as marine organisms. As they slowly moved out onto land their exoskeltons became more and more tough and watertight to stop them drying out. And now you find them in deserts, but not in the sea. Funny how things work out.
And there's my new fact for the day. That's pretty cool, never knew that, thanks.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out