UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > TCG Corner Records

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2016, 05:42 PM   #1
enchantress
Queen of the Night
 
enchantress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the shadows of your mind...
Posts: 7,319
Dragonair The New Trading Card Palace

Welcome to the new Trading Card Palace!

For everyone who loves collecting Pokémon Trading Cards, this is the place to shop. Whether you want to battle your friends, or simply build a collection, you can't go past our wonderful trading cards. We are releasing the expansions one at a time, and as each new one is released it is available from that moment on for everyone. Please see the bottom of this post for a full list of the cards we currently have on offer, and if all goes well we will soon be releasing more cards for you to enjoy.


Trading Cards are sold in five different Booster Packs. A Random Number Generator will determine the cards contained in each individual pack.

Energy Card Booster Pack: 6 cards - 6 Common. There is a 1 in 3 chance of finding an Uncommon card in this pack, and if you do it will replace one of the Common cards. (Price: $110)

Pack 1: 6 cards - 3 Common, 2 Uncommon & 1 Rare. No Holographic Cards are found in this pack. (Price: $150)
Pack 2: 8 cards - 4 Common, 3 Uncommon & 1 Rare. There is a 1 in 4 chance of finding a Holographic Card in this pack, and if you do it will replace one of the Common cards. (Price: $180)
Pack 3: 10 cards - 4 Common, 4 Uncommon & 2 Rare. There is a 1 in 3 chance of finding a Holographic Card in this pack, and if you do it will replace one of the Uncommon cards. (Price: $230)
Pack 4: 12 cards - 5 Common, 4 Uncommon & 3 Rare. There is a 1 in 2 chance of finding a Holographic Card in this pack, and if you do it will replace one of the Rare cards. (Price: $270)

Please note the Kalos Starter Set does not provide Booster Packs. If you're wanting to collect these cards you will need to do so via the Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie Theme Decks.

Theme Decks: Most expansions have their own theme decks, each containing set cards. These will always be the same so you will know what you're getting when you buy them.

Base Set Theme Decks: (Price: $400 each)
Overgrowth Theme Deck - Contains 23 Pokémon, 9 Trainer and 28 Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x4 Bulbasaur, x4 Weedle, x4 Staryu, x3 Starmie
Uncommon Pokémon x2 Ivysaur, x2 Kakuna, x2 Magikarp
Rare Pokémon: x1 Beedrill
Holographic Pokémon: x1 Gyarados
Common Trainer: x1 Potion, x2 Bill, x2 Switch, x2 Gust of Wind
Uncommon Trainer: x2 Super Potion
Energy Cards: x12 Water Energy, x16 Grass Energy

Brushfire Theme Deck - Contains 22 Pokémon, 10 Trainer and 28 Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x4 Charmander, x4 Nidoran (M), x4 Weedle, x2 Tangela, x2 Vulpix
Uncommon Pokémon x2 Charmeleon, x2 Growlithe, x1 Arcanine
Holographic Pokémon: x1 Ninetales
Common Trainer: x3 Potion, x1 Switch, x1 Energy Removal, x1 Gust of Wind
Uncommon Trainer: x1 PlusPower, x2 Energy Retrieval
Rare Trainer: x1 Lass
Energy Cards: x10 Grass Energy, x18 Fire Energy

Zap! Theme Deck - Contains 21 Pokémon, 11 Trainer and 28 Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x2 Drowzee, x3 Abra, x3 Gastly, x3 Magnemite, x4 Pikachu
Uncommon Pokémon x1 Kadabra, x2 Haunter, x2 Jynx
Holographic Pokémon: x1 Mewtwo
Common Trainer: x1 Potion, x2 Bill, x2 Switch, x2 Gust of Wind
Uncommon Trainer: x1 Super Potion, x1 Defender, x1 Professor Oak
Rare Trainer: x1 Computer Search
Energy Cards: x12 Lightning Energy, x16 Psychic Energy

Blackout Theme Deck - Contains 24 Pokémon, 8 Trainer and 28 Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x4 Squirtle, x4 Machop, x3 Onix, x3 Sandshrew, x3 Staryu
Uncommon Pokémon x2 Wartortle, x2 Machoke, x2 Farfetch'd
Holographic Pokémon: x1 Hitmonchan
Common Trainer: x4 Energy Removal, x1 Gust of Wind
Uncommon Trainer: x1 PlusPower, x1 Professor Oak
Rare Trainer: x1 Super Energy Removal
Energy Cards: x12 Water Energy, x16 Fighting Energy

Jungle Set Theme Decks: (Price: $400 each)
Power Reserve Theme Deck - Contains 23 Pokémon, 9 Trainer and 28 Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x2 Oddish, x4 Abra, x4 Bellsprout, x4 Nidoran (F)
Uncommon Pokémon x1 Gloom, x1 Jynx, x2 Kadabra, x2 Weepinbell, x2 Nidorina
Rare Pokémon: x1 Kangaskhan
Common Trainer: x1 Switch, x2 Bill, x2 Gust of Wind, x3 Potion
Uncommon Trainer: x1 Pokédex
Energy Cards: x11 Psychic Energy, x17 Grass Energy

Water Blast Theme Deck - Contains 24 Pokémon, 8 Trainer and 28 Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x2 Machop, x3 Rhyhorn, x4 Eevee, x4 Meowth, x4 Poliwag
Uncommon Pokémon x1 Rhydon, x1 Seel, x2 Persian, x2 Poliwhirl
Rare Pokémon: x1 Vaporeon
Common Trainer: x1 Switch, x2 Gust of Wind, x2 Potion
Uncommon Trainer: x1 Professor Oak, x2 Super Potion
Energy Cards: x14 Water Energy, x14 Fighting Energy

Fossil Set Theme Decks: (Price: $400 each)
BodyGuard Theme Deck - Contains 22 Pokémon, 9 Trainer and 28 Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x1 Bulbasaur, x1 Onix, x3 Geodude, x4 Grimer, x4 Koffing, x4 Zubat
Uncommon Pokémon x2 Golbat, x2 Graveler
Rare Pokémon: x1 Muk
Common Trainer: x4 Potion
Uncommon Trainer: x1 Pokémon Center, x2 Professor Oak, x2 Super Potion
Energy Cards: x12 Fighting Energy, x16 Grass Energy

Lockdown Theme Deck - Contains 21 Pokémon, 11 Trainer and 28 Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x3 Ponyta, x3 Vulpix, x4 Horsea, x4 Krabby
Uncommon Pokémon x2 Kingler, x2 Magmar, x2 Seadra
Rare Pokémon: x1 Lapras
Common Trainer: x1 Energy Search, x1 Gambler, x2 Bill, x2 Potion, x2 Switch
Uncommon Trainer: x1 Full Heal, x2 Super Potion
Energy Cards: x14 Fire Energy, x14 Water Energy

Team Rocket Theme Decks: (Price: $400 each)
Devastation Theme Deck - Contains 26 Pokémon, 6 Trainer and 28 Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x3 Eevee (TR), x3 Oddish (TR), x3 Squirtle (Base), x3 Tangela (Base), x3 Weedle (Base), x4 Koffing (TR)
Uncommon Pokémon x1 Dark Gloom, x1 Dark Wartortle, x1 Magikarp (Base), x1 Wartortle (Base), x2 Dark Vaporeon
Rare Pokémon: x1 Dark Weezing
Common Trainer: x1 Gust of Wind, x2 Potion
Uncommon Trainer: x1 Full Heal, x1 Super Potion, x1 Imposter Professor Oak's Revenge
Energy Cards: x10 Water Energy, x18 Grass Energy

Trouble Theme Deck - Contains 25 Pokémon, 7 Trainer and 28 Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x2 Abra (Base), x2 Abra (TR), x2 Gastly (Base), x2 Meowth (TR), x2 Weedle (Base), x3 Drowzee (TR), x4 Ekans (TR)
Uncommon Pokémon x1 Haunter (Base), x1 Jynx, x1 Kadabra, x2 Dark Kadabra, x2 Farfetch'd
Rare Pokémon: x1 Dark Arbok
Common Trainer: x1 Bill, x1 Gust of Wind, x1 Switch, x2 Potion
Uncommon Trainer: x1 Full Heal Energy, x1 The Boss's Way
Energy Cards: x10 Grass Energy, x18 Psychic Energy

Gym Heroes Set Theme Decks: (Price: $400 each)
Brock Theme Deck - Contains 19 Pokémon, 13 Trainer, and 28 Fighting Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x3 Brock's Geodude, x3 Brock's Mankey 1, x4 Brock's Onix, x3 Brock's Rhyhorn, x2 Brock's Sandshrew 1, x1 Brock's Sandshrew 2
Uncommon Pokémon x1 Brock's Graveler, x1 Brock's Lickitung
Holographic Pokémon: x1 Brock's Rhydon
Common Trainer: x1 Bill, x2 Potion, x3 Switch
Uncommon Trainer: x2 Brock's Training Method, x2 Energy Retrieval, x1 Full Heal, x1 Pewter City Gym
Rare Trainer: x1 Brock
Energy Cards: x28 Fighting Energy

Misty Theme Deck - Contains 22 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 28 Water Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x3 Misty's Goldeen, x4 Misty's Horsea, x3 Misty's Poliwag, x4 Misty's Staryu
Uncommon Pokémon x1 Misty's Poliwhirl, x2 Misty's Psyduck, x2 Misty's Starmie, x2 Misty's Tentacool
Holographic Pokémon: x1 Misty's Tentacruel
Common Trainer: x2 Energy Removal, x2 Potion, x3 Pokéball, x1 Switch
Uncommon Trainer: x1 Cerulean City Gym
Rare Trainer: x1 Misty
Energy Cards: x28 Water Energy

Lt. Surge Theme Deck - Contains 22 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 28 Lightning Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x4 Lt. Surge's Magnemite, x4 Lt. Surge's Pikachu, x4 Lt. Surge's Rattata, x2 Lt. Surge's Spearow, x3 Lt. Surge's Voltorb
Uncommon Pokémon x2 Lt. Surge's Raticate, x2 Lt. Surge's Spearow
Holographic Pokémon: x1 Lt. Surge's Magneton
Common Trainer: x1 Energy Removal, x2 Gust of Wind, x2 Potion
Uncommon Trainer: x1 PlusPower, x2 Secret Mission, x1 Vermillion City Gym
Rare Trainer: x1 Lt. Surge
Energy Cards: x28 Lightning Energy

Erika Theme Deck - Contains 22 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 28 Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x4 Erika's Bellsprout 2, x3 Erika's Exeggcute, x4 Erika's Oddish, x4 Erika's Tangela
Uncommon Pokémon x1 Erika's Dratini, x1 Erika's Exeggutor, x1 Erika's Gloom 1, x1 Erika's Gloom 2, x2 Erika's Weepinbell 2,
Holographic Pokémon: x1 Erika's Vileplume
Common Trainer: x2 Pokéball, x2 Potion, x3 Switch
Uncommon Trainer: x1 Celadon City Gym, x1 Erika's Perfume
Rare Trainer: x1 Erika
Energy Cards: x6 Psychic Energy, x22 Grass Energy

Gym Challenge Set Theme Decks: (Price: $400 each)
Sabrina Theme Deck - Contains 21 Pokémon, 11 Trainer, and 28 Psychic Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x2 Sabrina's Abra 1, x2 Sabrina's Abra 2, x3 Sabrina's Drowzee, x4 Sabrina's Gastly 1, x3 Sabrina's Porygon
Uncommon Pokémon x2 Sabrina's Haunter, x2 Sabrina's Jynx, x2 Sabrina's Kadabra
Holographic Pokémon: x1 Sabrina's Alakazam
Common Trainer: x2 Bill, x2 Potion, x2 Sabrina's Gaze, x2 Switch
Uncommon Trainer: x1 Sabrina's Psychic Control, x1 Saffron City Gym
Rare Trainer: x1 Sabrina
Energy Cards: x28 Psychic Energy

Koga Theme Deck - Contains 22 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 28 Grass Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x3 Koga's Ekans, x3 Koga's Grimer, x3 Koga's Koffing, x3 Koga's Pidgey, x4 Koga's Weedle
Uncommon Pokémon x2 Koga's Kakuna, x1 Koga's Koffing, x2 Koga's Weezing
Holographic Pokémon: x1 Koga's Beedrill
Common Trainer: x1 Energy Removal, x2 Gust of Wind, x3 Potion
Uncommon Trainer: x1 Fuchsia City Gym, x1 Full Heal, x1 PlusPower
Rare Trainer: x1 Koga
Energy Cards: x28 Grass Energy

Blaine Theme Deck - Contains 21 Pokémon, 11 Trainer, and 28 Fire Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x3 Blaine's Charmander, x2 Blaine's Doduo, x2 Blaine's Growlithe, x4 Blaine's Ponyta, x2 Blaine's Vulpix
Uncommon Pokémon x2 Blaine's Charmeleon, x1 Blaine's Dodrio, x2 Blaine's Growlithe (Gym Heroes), x2 Blaine's Rapidash
Holographic Pokémon: x1 Blaine's Arcanine
Common Trainer: x2 Bill, x1 Blaine's Gamble, x2 Potion
Uncommon Trainer: x1 Cinnabar City Gym, x2 Fervor, x1 Max Revive, x1 Super Potion
Rare Trainer: x1 Blaine
Energy Cards: x28 Fire Energy

Giovanni Theme Deck - Contains 21 Pokémon, 13 Trainer, and 28 Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x4 Giovanni's Machop, x3 Giovanni's Meowth, x3 Giovanni's Nidoran (F), x4 Giovanni's Nidoran (M)
Uncommon Pokémon x2 Giovanni's Machoke, x1 Giovanni's Meowth, x1 Giovanni's Nidorina, x2 Giovanni's Nidorino
Holographic Pokémon: x1 Giovanni's Persian
Common Trainer: x2 Bill, x2 Energy Removal, x2 Gust of Wind, x2 Potion
Uncommon Trainer: x1 Full Heal, x1 Viridian City Gym, x2 Warp Point
Rare Trainer: x1 Giovanni
Energy Cards: x8 Fighting Energy, x20 Grass Energy

Neo Genesis Set Theme Decks: (Price: $400 each)
Hotfoot Theme Deck - Contains 23 Pokémon, 9 Trainer, and 28 Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x4 Hoppip, x4 Oddish, x3 Spinarak, x2 Cyndaquil 1, x2 Cyndaquil 2
Uncommon Pokémon x2 Skiploom, x1 Ariados, x1 Quilava 2, x2 Magmar
Rare Pokémon: x1 Magby
Holographic Pokémon: x1 Jumpluff
Common Trainer: x3 Moo-Moo Milk, x2 Pokémon March, x2 Super Rod
Uncommon Trainer: x1 Bill's Teleporter, x1 Professor Elm
Energy Cards: x7 Fire Energy, x21 Grass Energy

Cold Fusion Theme Deck - Contains 27 Pokémon, 5 Trainer, and 28 Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x2 Totodile 1, x2 Totodile 2, x4 Mantine, x4 Horsea, x4 Chinchou, x2 Pikachu
Uncommon Pokémon x1 Croconaw 1, x1 Croconaw 2, x2 Seadra, x2 Lanturn, x1 Electabuzz
Rare Pokémon: x1 Elekid
Holographic Pokémon: x1 Kingdra
Common Trainer: x3 Moo-Moo Milk, x1 Super Rod
Uncommon Trainer: x1 Professor Elm
Energy Cards: x12 Lightning Energy, x16 Water Energy

Neo Discovery Set Theme Decks: (Price: $400 each)
Brain Wave Theme Deck - Contains 24 Pokémon, 8 Trainer, and 28 Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x3 Omanyte, x2 Mantine (Genesis), x1 Marill (Genesis), x3 Girafarig (Genesis), x2 Unown (I), x4 Natu, x2 Teddiursa
Uncommon Pokémon x2 Omastar, x1 Unown (N), x1 Xatu, x1 Eevee
Rare Pokémon: x1 Unown (A), x1 Espeon
Common Trainer: x3 Moo-Moo Milk (Genesis), x2 Energy Ark
Uncommon Trainer: x1 Professor Elm (Genesis), x2 Fossil Egg
Energy Cards: x12 Water Energy, x16 Psychic Energy

Wallop Theme Deck - Contains 23 Pokémon, 9 Trainer, and 28 Energy Cards
Common Pokémon: x4 Caterpie, x4 Tyrogue, x3 Larvitar, x4 Sentret
Uncommon Pokémon x2 Metapod, x2 Scyther, x2 Pupitar
Rare Pokémon: x1 Butterfree, x1 Hitmontop
Common Trainer: x1 Moo-Moo Milk (Genesis), x1 Double Gust (Genesis), x3 Super Rod (Genesis), x2 Energy Ark
Uncommon Trainer: x1 Professor Elm (Genesis), x1 Hyper Devolution Spray
Energy Cards: x12 Fighting Energy, x16 Grass Energy

Kalos Starter Set Theme Decks: (Price: $400 each)
Chespin Theme Deck - Contains 26 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Grass Pokémon: x2 Weedle, x2 Pansage, x4 Chespin, x4 Quilladin, x2 Chesnaught
Fairy Pokémon: x4 Snubbull, x2 Granbull, x2 Swirlix
Colorless Pokémon: x1 Snorlax, x1 Miltank, x2 Bunnelby
Items: x4 Poké Ball, x2 Potion, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Fairy Energy, x12 Grass Energy

Fennekin Theme Deck - Contains 28 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Fire Pokémon: x2 Slugma, x2 Pansear, x4 Fennekin, x4 Braixen, x2 Delphox
Dark Pokémon: x4 Poochyena, x2 Mightyena, x2 Inkay
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Fletchling, x1 Furfrou 1, x1 Furfrou 2
Items: x4 Poké Ball, x2 Pokémon Catcher, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Darkness Energy, x12 Fire Energy

Froakie Theme Deck - Contains 26 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Water Pokémon: x2 Panpour, x4 Froakie, x4 Frogadier, x2 Greninja, x2 Clauncher
Metal Pokémon: x4 Pawniard, x2 Bisharp, x2 Honedge
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Farfetch'd, x1 Skitty, x1 Bidoof
Items: x2 Crushing Hammer, x4 Poké Ball, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Metal Energy, x12 Water Energy

Every now and then, special offers will be made. When they are you'll need to be quick if you wish to purchase the card/s on offer as they will be limited time giveaways.

Until our HTML page is ready, please see here for Base, Jungle, Fossil, Team Rocket, Gym Heroes, Gym Challenge, Neo Genesis, Neo Discovery, Neo Revelation, Neo Destiny and Kalos Starter Card statistics.
Limited Edition (not for general sale): Southern Islands Collection (Rainbow & Tropical Islands)
enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 05:49 PM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night
 
enchantress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the shadows of your mind...
Posts: 7,319
A Belated Christmas...

jolteonjak - x1 Neo Genesis Booster Pack 3; x1 Neo Genesis Booster Pack 4; x1 Kalos Starter Froakie Theme Deck

Neo Genesis Booster Pack 3
Common: Ledyba, Totodile 2, Moo-Moo Milk, Fighting Energy
Uncommon: Electabuzz, Magmar, Gold Berry
Rare: Murkrow, Darkness Energy
Holo: Typhlosion 1

Neo Genesis Booster Pack 4
Common: Cyndaquil 1, Cyndaquil 1, Snubbull, Sudowoodo, Totodile 2
Uncommon: Miltank, Miltank, Noctowl, Card-Flip Game
Rare: Ecogym, Time Capsule
Holo: Meganium 2

Froakie Theme Deck - Contains 26 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Water Pokémon: x2 Panpour, x4 Froakie, x4 Frogadier, x2 Greninja, x2 Clauncher
Metal Pokémon: x4 Pawniard, x2 Bisharp, x2 Honedge
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Farfetch'd, x1 Skitty, x1 Bidoof
Items: x2 Crushing Hammer, x4 Poké Ball, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Metal Energy, x12 Water Energy


------------------

Rayzen - x1 Gym Heroes Booster Pack 4; x1 Neo Genesis Booster Pack 4; x1 Kalos Starter Fennekin Theme Deck

Gym Heroes Booster Pack 4
Common: Brock's Geodude, Lt. Surge's Spearow, Misty's Horsea, Sabrina's Mr. Mime, Energy Flow
Uncommon: Erika's Weepinbell 1, Misty's Poliwhirl, Misty's Seaking, Cerulean City Gym
Rare: Brock's Sandslash, Lt. Surge's Raichu, Misty

Neo Genesis Booster Pack 4
Common: Cyndaquil 1, Sudowoodo, Berry, Pokémon March, Fighting Energy
Uncommon: Miltank, Sunflora, Miracle Berry, Sprout Tower
Rare: Murkrow, Mary, PokéGear

Fennekin Theme Deck - Contains 28 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Fire Pokémon: x2 Slugma, x2 Pansear, x4 Fennekin, x4 Braixen, x2 Delphox
Dark Pokémon: x4 Poochyena, x2 Mightyena, x2 Inkay
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Fletchling, x1 Furfrou 1, x1 Furfrou 2
Items: x4 Poké Ball, x2 Pokémon Catcher, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Darkness Energy, x12 Fire Energy


------------------

OkikuMew - x2 Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4's, x1 Kalos Starter Fennekin Theme Deck

(1/2) Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4
Common: Cyndaquil, Dark Octillery, Hitmonchan, Machop, Machop
Uncommon: Hitmonlee, Togepi, Unown (Q), Pokémon Personality Test
Rare: Dark Ariados, Dark Ursaring, Imposter Professor Oak's Invention

(2/2) Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4
Common: Dark Octillery, Girafarig, Larvitar, Remoraid, Totodile
Uncommon: Dark Croconaw, Houndour, Unown (Z), Magnifier
Rare: Light Ledian, Unown (W), Radio Tower

Fennekin Theme Deck - Contains 28 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Fire Pokémon: x2 Slugma, x2 Pansear, x4 Fennekin, x4 Braixen, x2 Delphox
Dark Pokémon: x4 Poochyena, x2 Mightyena, x2 Inkay
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Fletchling, x1 Furfrou 1, x1 Furfrou 2
Items: x4 Poké Ball, x2 Pokémon Catcher, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Darkness Energy, x12 Fire Energy


------------------

Arc_Angel - x2 Neo Discovery Booster Pack 4's, x1 Kalos Starter Chespin Theme Deck

(1/2) Neo Discovery Booster Pack 4
Common: Dunsparce, Sentret, Spinarak, Unown (O), Energy Ark
Uncommon: Eevee, Kakuna, Kakuna, Metapod
Rare: Unown (A), Wobbuffet
Holo: Smeargle

(2/2) Neo Discovery Booster Pack 4
Common: Caterpie, Pineco, Spinarak, Energy Ark, Energy Ark
Uncommon: Houndour, Houndour, Igglybuff, Unown (N)
Rare: Beedrill, Houndour, Yanma

Chespin Theme Deck - Contains 26 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Grass Pokémon: x2 Weedle, x2 Pansage, x4 Chespin, x4 Quilladin, x2 Chesnaught
Fairy Pokémon: x4 Snubbull, x2 Granbull, x2 Swirlix
Colorless Pokémon: x1 Snorlax, x1 Miltank, x2 Bunnelby
Items: x4 Poké Ball, x2 Potion, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Fairy Energy, x12 Grass Energy


------------------

myahoo - x2 Neo Discovery Booster Pack 4's, x1 Kalos Starter Froakie Theme Deck

(1/2) Neo Discovery Booster Pack 4
Common: Dunsparce, Dunsparce, Pineco, Unown (I), Weedle
Uncommon: Corsola, Metapod, Scyther, Unown (F)
Rare: Houndour, Poliwrath, Tyranitar

(2/2) Neo Discovery Booster Pack 4
Common: Kabuto, Natu, Poliwag, Weedle, Energy Ark
Uncommon: Igglybuff, Poliwhirl, Unown (F), Hyper Devolution Spray
Rare: Espeon, Magnemite, Unown (A)

Froakie Theme Deck - Contains 26 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Water Pokémon: x2 Panpour, x4 Froakie, x4 Frogadier, x2 Greninja, x2 Clauncher
Metal Pokémon: x4 Pawniard, x2 Bisharp, x2 Honedge
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Farfetch'd, x1 Skitty, x1 Bidoof
Items: x2 Crushing Hammer, x4 Poké Ball, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Metal Energy, x12 Water Energy


------------------

Schala - x2 Neo Genesis Booster Pack 4's, x1 Kalos Starter Froakie Theme Deck

(1/2) Neo Genesis Booster Pack 4
Common: Horsea, Mareep, Lightning Energy, Psychic Energy, Water Energy
Uncommon: Ariados, Bayleef 1, Piloswine, Sunflora
Rare: Magby, Energy Charge, Mary

(2/2) Neo Genesis Booster Pack 4
Common: Gligar, Slowpoke, Sunkern, Double Gust, Super Rod
Uncommon: Croconaw 1, Gloom, Granbull, Lanturn
Rare: Murkrow, Sneasel, Mary

Froakie Theme Deck - Contains 26 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Water Pokémon: x2 Panpour, x4 Froakie, x4 Frogadier, x2 Greninja, x2 Clauncher
Metal Pokémon: x4 Pawniard, x2 Bisharp, x2 Honedge
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Farfetch'd, x1 Skitty, x1 Bidoof
Items: x2 Crushing Hammer, x4 Poké Ball, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Metal Energy, x12 Water Energy


------------------

Missingno. Master - x2 Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4's, x1 Kalos Starter Fennekin Theme Deck

(1/2) Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4
Common: Light Sunflora, Mantine, Pineco, Slugma, Unown (L)
Uncommon: Jigglypuff, Light Slowbro, Togepi, Togepi
Rare: Broken Ground Gym, Radio Tower
Holo: Light Dragonite

(2/2) Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4
Common: Hitmonchan, Psyduck, Psyduck, Remoraid, Unown (S)
Uncommon: Jigglypuff, Light Venomoth, Light Wigglytuff, Energy Amplifier
Rare: Imposter Professor Oak's Invention, Imposter Professor Oak's Invention
Holo: Dark Crobat

Fennekin Theme Deck - Contains 28 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Fire Pokémon: x2 Slugma, x2 Pansear, x4 Fennekin, x4 Braixen, x2 Delphox
Dark Pokémon: x4 Poochyena, x2 Mightyena, x2 Inkay
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Fletchling, x1 Furfrou 1, x1 Furfrou 2
Items: x4 Poké Ball, x2 Pokémon Catcher, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Darkness Energy, x12 Fire Energy


------------------

Gemini Spark - x2 Team Rocket Booster Pack 4's, x1 Kalos Starter Froakie Theme Deck

(1/2) Team Rocket Booster Pack 4
Common: Abra, Diglett, Grimer, Meowth, Zubat
Uncommon: Dark Golduck, Dark Rapidash, Challenge!, Full Heal Energy
Rare: Dark Golbat, Dark Slowbro
Holo: Dark Magneton

(2/2) Team Rocket Booster Pack 4
Common: Abra, Dark Raticate, Drowzee, Oddish, Ponyta
Uncommon: Dark Charmeleon, Dark Muk, Dark Primeape, Imposter Oak's Revenge
Rare: Dark Blastoise, Dark Blastoise, Dark Gyarados

Froakie Theme Deck - Contains 26 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Water Pokémon: x2 Panpour, x4 Froakie, x4 Frogadier, x2 Greninja, x2 Clauncher
Metal Pokémon: x4 Pawniard, x2 Bisharp, x2 Honedge
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Farfetch'd, x1 Skitty, x1 Bidoof
Items: x2 Crushing Hammer, x4 Poké Ball, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Metal Energy, x12 Water Energy


------------------

Pest - x2 Team Rocket Booster Pack 4's, x1 Kalos Starter Fennekin Theme Deck

(1/2) Team Rocket Booster Pack 4
Common: Ekans, Ekans, Meowth, Rattata, Slowpoke
Uncommon: Dark Machoke, Dark Muk, Dark Rapidash, Porygon
Rare: Dark Vileplume, Rocket's Sneak Attack
Holo: Rainbow Energy

(2/2) Team Rocket Booster Pack 4
Common: Abra, Ponyta, Ponyta, Voltorb, Goop Gas Attack
Uncommon: Dark Electrode, Dark Machoke, Dark Muk, Nightly Garbage Run
Rare: Dark Dugtrio, Dark Hypno
Holo: Rocket's Sneak Attack

Fennekin Theme Deck - Contains 28 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Fire Pokémon: x2 Slugma, x2 Pansear, x4 Fennekin, x4 Braixen, x2 Delphox
Dark Pokémon: x4 Poochyena, x2 Mightyena, x2 Inkay
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Fletchling, x1 Furfrou 1, x1 Furfrou 2
Items: x4 Poké Ball, x2 Pokémon Catcher, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Darkness Energy, x12 Fire Energy


------------------

Electric Blue Eye - x1 Base Booster Pack 3; x1 Base Booster Pack 4; x1 Kalos Starter Chespin Theme Deck

Base Booster Pack 3
Common: Caterpie, Koffing, Pikachu, Psychic Energy
Uncommon: Jynx, Machoke, Wartortle, Defender
Rare: Dragonair, Lass

Base Booster Pack 4
Common: Drowzee, Pidgey, Vulpix, Psychic Energy, Psychic Energy
Uncommon: Jynx, Wartortle, Pokémon Flute, Super Potion
Rare: Dugtrio, Electabuzz
Holo: Charizard

Chespin Theme Deck - Contains 26 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Grass Pokémon: x2 Weedle, x2 Pansage, x4 Chespin, x4 Quilladin, x2 Chesnaught
Fairy Pokémon: x4 Snubbull, x2 Granbull, x2 Swirlix
Colorless Pokémon: x1 Snorlax, x1 Miltank, x2 Bunnelby
Items: x4 Poké Ball, x2 Potion, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Fairy Energy, x12 Grass Energy


------------------

MarbleZone - x2 Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4's, x1 Kalos Starter Froakie Theme Deck

(1/2) Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4
Common: Dark Octillery, Dratini, Dratini, Growlithe, Unown (V)
Uncommon: Dark Quilava, Hitmonlee, Light Venomoth, Lucky Stadium
Rare: Dark Magcargo, Dark Magcargo
Holo: Dark Typhlosion

(2/2) Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4
Common: Cyndaquil, Growlithe, Growlithe, Larvitar, Porygon
Uncommon: Dark Quilava, Dark Wigglytuff, Heracross, Light Ninetales
Rare: Dark Magcargo, Dark Ursaring, EXP.ALL

Froakie Theme Deck - Contains 26 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Water Pokémon: x2 Panpour, x4 Froakie, x4 Frogadier, x2 Greninja, x2 Clauncher
Metal Pokémon: x4 Pawniard, x2 Bisharp, x2 Honedge
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Farfetch'd, x1 Skitty, x1 Bidoof
Items: x2 Crushing Hammer, x4 Poké Ball, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Metal Energy, x12 Water Energy


------------------

sweetbbydoll - x2 Neo Discovery Booster Pack 4's, x1 Kalos Starter Fennekin Theme Deck

(1/2) Neo Discovery Booster Pack 4
Common: Hoppip, Kabuto, Larvitar, Poliwag, Unown (I)
Uncommon: Kakuna, Poliwhirl, Scyther, Xatu
Rare: Unown (A), Yanma
Holo: Unown (A)

(2/2) Neo Discovery Booster Pack 4
Common: Mareep, Pineco, Unown (E), Unown (O), Wooper
Uncommon: Eevee, Houndour, Unown (F), Unown (M)
Rare: Forretress, Houndoom
Holo: Kabutops

Fennekin Theme Deck - Contains 28 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Fire Pokémon: x2 Slugma, x2 Pansear, x4 Fennekin, x4 Braixen, x2 Delphox
Dark Pokémon: x4 Poochyena, x2 Mightyena, x2 Inkay
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Fletchling, x1 Furfrou 1, x1 Furfrou 2
Items: x4 Poké Ball, x2 Pokémon Catcher, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Darkness Energy, x12 Fire Energy


------------------

Itzatrap - x2 Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4's, x1 Kalos Starter Fennekin Theme Deck

(1/2) Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4
Common: Gastly, Ledyba, Slugma, Unown (S), Vulpix
Uncommon: Light Jolteon, Unown (C), Energy Stadium, Lucky Stadium
Rare: Dark Magcargo, Dark Omastar, Unown (H)

(2/2) Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4
Common: Girafarig, Gligar, Phanpy, Pineco, Seel
Uncommon: Dark Flaaffy, Dark Haunter, Light Ninetales, Pokémon Personality Test
Rare: Light Piloswine, Light Piloswine
Holo: Dark Tyranitar

Fennekin Theme Deck - Contains 28 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Fire Pokémon: x2 Slugma, x2 Pansear, x4 Fennekin, x4 Braixen, x2 Delphox
Dark Pokémon: x4 Poochyena, x2 Mightyena, x2 Inkay
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Fletchling, x1 Furfrou 1, x1 Furfrou 2
Items: x4 Poké Ball, x2 Pokémon Catcher, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Darkness Energy, x12 Fire Energy

Last edited by enchantress; 03-08-2016 at 07:07 PM.
enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 07:17 PM   #3
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 3,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Missingno. Master - x2 Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4's, x1 Kalos Starter Fennekin Theme Deck

(1/2) Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4
Common: Light Sunflora, Mantine, Pineco, Slugma, Unown (L)
Uncommon: Jigglypuff, Light Slowbro, Togepi, Togepi
Rare: Broken Ground Gym, Radio Tower
Holo: Light Dragonite

(2/2) Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4
Common: Hitmonchan, Psyduck, Psyduck, Remoraid, Unown (S)
Uncommon: Jigglypuff, Light Venomoth, Light Wigglytuff, Energy Amplifier
Rare: Imposter Professor Oak's Invention, Imposter Professor Oak's Invention
Holo: Dark Crobat

Fennekin Theme Deck - Contains 28 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Fire Pokémon: x2 Slugma, x2 Pansear, x4 Fennekin, x4 Braixen, x2 Delphox
Dark Pokémon: x4 Poochyena, x2 Mightyena, x2 Inkay
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Fletchling, x1 Furfrou 1, x1 Furfrou 2
Items: x4 Poké Ball, x2 Pokémon Catcher, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Darkness Energy, x12 Fire Energy
Collecting the above cards. Thanks, Tess!
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 07:43 PM   #4
Pest
Volcano Badge
 
Pest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: ???
Posts: 2,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Pest - x2 Team Rocket Booster Pack 4's, x1 Kalos Starter Fennekin Theme Deck

(1/2) Team Rocket Booster Pack 4
Common: Ekans, Ekans, Meowth, Rattata, Slowpoke
Uncommon: Dark Machoke, Dark Muk, Dark Rapidash, Porygon
Rare: Dark Vileplume, Rocket's Sneak Attack
Holo: Rainbow Energy

(2/2) Team Rocket Booster Pack 4
Common: Abra, Ponyta, Ponyta, Voltorb, Goop Gas Attack
Uncommon: Dark Electrode, Dark Machoke, Dark Muk, Nightly Garbage Run
Rare: Dark Dugtrio, Dark Hypno
Holo: Rocket's Sneak Attack

Fennekin Theme Deck - Contains 28 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Fire Pokémon: x2 Slugma, x2 Pansear, x4 Fennekin, x4 Braixen, x2 Delphox
Dark Pokémon: x4 Poochyena, x2 Mightyena, x2 Inkay
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Fletchling, x1 Furfrou 1, x1 Furfrou 2
Items: x4 Poké Ball, x2 Pokémon Catcher, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Darkness Energy, x12 Fire Energy
Picking up this batch of cards. Thanks!
Pest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 09:04 PM   #5
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,309
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Gemini Spark - x2 Team Rocket Booster Pack 4's, x1 Kalos Starter Froakie Theme Deck

(1/2) Team Rocket Booster Pack 4
Common: Abra, Diglett, Grimer, Meowth, Zubat
Uncommon: Dark Golduck, Dark Rapidash, Challenge!, Full Heal Energy
Rare: Dark Golbat, Dark Slowbro
Holo: Dark Magneton

(2/2) Team Rocket Booster Pack 4
Common: Abra, Dark Raticate, Drowzee, Oddish, Ponyta
Uncommon: Dark Charmeleon, Dark Muk, Dark Primeape, Imposter Oak's Revenge
Rare: Dark Blastoise, Dark Blastoise, Dark Gyarados

Froakie Theme Deck - Contains 26 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Water Pokémon: x2 Panpour, x4 Froakie, x4 Frogadier, x2 Greninja, x2 Clauncher
Metal Pokémon: x4 Pawniard, x2 Bisharp, x2 Honedge
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Farfetch'd, x1 Skitty, x1 Bidoof
Items: x2 Crushing Hammer, x4 Poké Ball, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Metal Energy, x12 Water Energy
Come to me, creatures of darkness...also ninja frogs, I'll accept those too. ;)

Claim: All cards listed above, including Dark Golbat, Holo Dark Magneton, double Dark Blastoise, Dark Gyarados, and the Froakie Theme Deck
Gemini Spark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 01:14 AM   #6
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~
 
sweetbbydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: On a spooky haunted island...
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
sweetbbydoll - x2 Neo Discovery Booster Pack 4's, x1 Kalos Starter Fennekin Theme Deck

(1/2) Neo Discovery Booster Pack 4
Common: Hoppip, Kabuto, Larvitar, Poliwag, Unown (I)
Uncommon: Kakuna, Poliwhirl, Scyther, Xatu
Rare: Unown (A), Yanma
Holo: Unown (A)

(2/2) Neo Discovery Booster Pack 4
Common: Mareep, Pineco, Unown (E), Unown (O), Wooper
Uncommon: Eevee, Houndour, Unown (F), Unown (M)
Rare: Forretress, Houndoom
Holo: Kabutops

Fennekin Theme Deck - Contains 28 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Fire Pokémon: x2 Slugma, x2 Pansear, x4 Fennekin, x4 Braixen, x2 Delphox
Dark Pokémon: x4 Poochyena, x2 Mightyena, x2 Inkay
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Fletchling, x1 Furfrou 1, x1 Furfrou 2
Items: x4 Poké Ball, x2 Pokémon Catcher, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Darkness Energy, x12 Fire Energy
Picking up all of these cards! Thank you!
sweetbbydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 01:45 AM   #7
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind
 
Schala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Schala - x2 Neo Genesis Booster Pack 4's, x1 Kalos Starter Froakie Theme Deck

(1/2) Neo Genesis Booster Pack 4
Common: Horsea, Mareep, Lightning Energy, Psychic Energy, Water Energy
Uncommon: Ariados, Bayleef 1, Piloswine, Sunflora
Rare: Magby, Energy Charge, Mary

(2/2) Neo Genesis Booster Pack 4
Common: Gligar, Slowpoke, Sunkern, Double Gust, Super Rod
Uncommon: Croconaw 1, Gloom, Granbull, Lanturn
Rare: Murkrow, Sneasel, Mary

Froakie Theme Deck - Contains 26 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Water Pokémon: x2 Panpour, x4 Froakie, x4 Frogadier, x2 Greninja, x2 Clauncher
Metal Pokémon: x4 Pawniard, x2 Bisharp, x2 Honedge
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Farfetch'd, x1 Skitty, x1 Bidoof
Items: x2 Crushing Hammer, x4 Poké Ball, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Metal Energy, x12 Water Energy
Picking these cards up, thanks!
Schala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 05:31 AM   #8
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress
 
Arc_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Comatose, lost to sweet oblivion
Posts: 4,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Arc_Angel - x2 Neo Discovery Booster Pack 4's, x1 Kalos Starter Chespin Theme Deck

(1/2) Neo Discovery Booster Pack 4
Common: Dunsparce, Sentret, Spinarak, Unown (O), Energy Ark
Uncommon: Eevee, Kakuna, Kakuna, Metapod
Rare: Unown (A), Wobbuffet
Holo: Smeargle

(2/2) Neo Discovery Booster Pack 4
Common: Caterpie, Pineco, Spinarak, Energy Ark, Energy Ark
Uncommon: Houndour, Houndour, Igglybuff, Unown (N)
Rare: Beedrill, Houndour, Yanma

Chespin Theme Deck - Contains 26 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Grass Pokémon: x2 Weedle, x2 Pansage, x4 Chespin, x4 Quilladin, x2 Chesnaught
Fairy Pokémon: x4 Snubbull, x2 Granbull, x2 Swirlix
Colorless Pokémon: x1 Snorlax, x1 Miltank, x2 Bunnelby
Items: x4 Poké Ball, x2 Potion, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Fairy Energy, x12 Grass Energy
Picking up my cards thank you very much ^-^
Arc_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 10:03 PM   #9
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge
 
jolteonjak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
jolteonjak - x1 Neo Genesis Booster Pack 3; x1 Neo Genesis Booster Pack 4; x1 Kalos Starter Froakie Theme Deck

Neo Genesis Booster Pack 3
Common: Ledyba, Totodile 2, Moo-Moo Milk, Fighting Energy
Uncommon: Electabuzz, Magmar, Gold Berry
Rare: Murkrow, Darkness Energy
Holo: Typhlosion 1

Neo Genesis Booster Pack 4
Common: Cyndaquil 1, Cyndaquil 1, Snubbull, Sudowoodo, Totodile 2
Uncommon: Miltank, Miltank, Noctowl, Card-Flip Game
Rare: Ecogym, Time Capsule
Holo: Meganium 2

Froakie Theme Deck - Contains 26 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Water Pokémon: x2 Panpour, x4 Froakie, x4 Frogadier, x2 Greninja, x2 Clauncher
Metal Pokémon: x4 Pawniard, x2 Bisharp, x2 Honedge
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Farfetch'd, x1 Skitty, x1 Bidoof
Items: x2 Crushing Hammer, x4 Poké Ball, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Metal Energy, x12 Water Energy


------------------
Picking up my Cards o’plenty! Thank you!
jolteonjak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 03:45 AM   #10
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
MarbleZone - x2 Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4's, x1 Kalos Starter Froakie Theme Deck

(1/2) Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4
Common: Dark Octillery, Dratini, Dratini, Growlithe, Unown (V)
Uncommon: Dark Quilava, Hitmonlee, Light Venomoth, Lucky Stadium
Rare: Dark Magcargo, Dark Magcargo
Holo: Dark Typhlosion

(2/2) Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4
Common: Cyndaquil, Growlithe, Growlithe, Larvitar, Porygon
Uncommon: Dark Quilava, Dark Wigglytuff, Heracross, Light Ninetales
Rare: Dark Magcargo, Dark Ursaring, EXP.ALL

Froakie Theme Deck - Contains 26 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Water Pokémon: x2 Panpour, x4 Froakie, x4 Frogadier, x2 Greninja, x2 Clauncher
Metal Pokémon: x4 Pawniard, x2 Bisharp, x2 Honedge
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Farfetch'd, x1 Skitty, x1 Bidoof
Items: x2 Crushing Hammer, x4 Poké Ball, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Metal Energy, x12 Water Energy
Claiming.
MarbleZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 05:17 AM   #11
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Electric Blue Eye - x1 Base Booster Pack 3; x1 Base Booster Pack 4; x1 Kalos Starter Chespin Theme Deck

Base Booster Pack 3
Common: Caterpie, Koffing, Pikachu, Psychic Energy
Uncommon: Jynx, Machoke, Wartortle, Defender
Rare: Dragonair, Lass

Base Booster Pack 4
Common: Drowzee, Pidgey, Vulpix, Psychic Energy, Psychic Energy
Uncommon: Jynx, Wartortle, Pokémon Flute, Super Potion
Rare: Dugtrio, Electabuzz
Holo: Charizard

Chespin Theme Deck - Contains 26 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Grass Pokémon: x2 Weedle, x2 Pansage, x4 Chespin, x4 Quilladin, x2 Chesnaught
Fairy Pokémon: x4 Snubbull, x2 Granbull, x2 Swirlix
Colorless Pokémon: x1 Snorlax, x1 Miltank, x2 Bunnelby
Items: x4 Poké Ball, x2 Potion, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Fairy Energy, x12 Grass Energy
Collecting the cards above, thanks.
Electric Blue Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 05:37 PM   #12
myahoo
Cascade Badge
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
myahoo - x2 Neo Discovery Booster Pack 4's, x1 Kalos Starter Froakie Theme Deck

(1/2) Neo Discovery Booster Pack 4
Common: Dunsparce, Dunsparce, Pineco, Unown (I), Weedle
Uncommon: Corsola, Metapod, Scyther, Unown (F)
Rare: Houndour, Poliwrath, Tyranitar

(2/2) Neo Discovery Booster Pack 4
Common: Kabuto, Natu, Poliwag, Weedle, Energy Ark
Uncommon: Igglybuff, Poliwhirl, Unown (F), Hyper Devolution Spray
Rare: Espeon, Magnemite, Unown (A)

Froakie Theme Deck - Contains 26 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Water Pokémon: x2 Panpour, x4 Froakie, x4 Frogadier, x2 Greninja, x2 Clauncher
Metal Pokémon: x4 Pawniard, x2 Bisharp, x2 Honedge
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Farfetch'd, x1 Skitty, x1 Bidoof
Items: x2 Crushing Hammer, x4 Poké Ball, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Metal Energy, x12 Water Energy
*super late* Picking up all of these cards. Thanks~
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 12:18 PM   #13
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
------------------

Itzatrap - x2 Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4's, x1 Kalos Starter Fennekin Theme Deck

(1/2) Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4
Common: Gastly, Ledyba, Slugma, Unown (S), Vulpix
Uncommon: Light Jolteon, Unown (C), Energy Stadium, Lucky Stadium
Rare: Dark Magcargo, Dark Omastar, Unown (H)

(2/2) Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4
Common: Girafarig, Gligar, Phanpy, Pineco, Seel
Uncommon: Dark Flaaffy, Dark Haunter, Light Ninetales, Pokémon Personality Test
Rare: Light Piloswine, Light Piloswine
Holo: Dark Tyranitar

Fennekin Theme Deck - Contains 28 Pokémon, 10 Trainer, and 24 Energy Cards
Fire Pokémon: x2 Slugma, x2 Pansear, x4 Fennekin, x4 Braixen, x2 Delphox
Dark Pokémon: x4 Poochyena, x2 Mightyena, x2 Inkay
Colorless Pokémon: x2 Fletchling, x1 Furfrou 1, x1 Furfrou 2
Items: x4 Poké Ball, x2 Pokémon Catcher, x2 Switch
Supporter: x2 Tierno
Energy Cards: x12 Darkness Energy, x12 Fire Energy
Picking up my cards from the Neo Destiny Booster Pack 4s and Fennekin Theme Deck. Thanks!
Itzatrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > TCG Corner Records


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.