UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Wild Future > Johto > Golden Lands

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2015, 08:22 PM   #51
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats
 
OkikuMew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Quebec province, Canada
Posts: 1,658
Well after all Himegimi and... Yves' Swirlix ended up being hit... but big joke is on them: both go knocked out!

"That'll teach you to block the road and make fun of people, baka!" I blow a raspberry at them! "Don't do that again, you hear!?"

"Seewwwwww~" Himegimi adds, just as mad as I am!

But the two boys were more busy being at being angry with each other. After a while, they finally settle down and present to Yves and I a little sum of money. Yay!

"Least you're nice enough to know when you are defeated and that don't make a run for it," I say as I pick up the 200$ and bow at the same time. "Arigato."

After they walk away, Yves have a few words for me: "That was quite nice battling, young miss. I cannot say I expected anything quite that adept from someone as young as yourself. Maybe you would consider challenging the Ecruteak City Gym? I am in fact a Gym Trainer there, though I do not consider it my primary duty. But, if you were interested, I could put in a good word for you. Auguste is just starting the Gym and always looking for some good challengers."

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm," I thought for a while, but then I remember things! "It would be great! Buuuuut not right now. I got other things to do! Like, there's the Celebi shrine in Ilex Forest that I want to take care of, it's all run down since the Kimono Girls like my haha-Sayo were gone and stopped taking care of it..." I look down at my feet, still feeling sad for that... "so after helping the Smeargle and you out... and dropping by to see haha-Taeko and chichi-Jiei... I need to get back to Goldenrod to get stuff to help make the shrine back just like new! After I'm done with that though, I'll see if I can drop by to train and see Au... gus... -san!"

"So, shall we go to Ecruteak's Pokécenter?" I look at Yves, excited to what's to come next!



*Himegimi gained a level!*
*Himegimi grew from Lv.5 to Lv.6!*
*Okiku received 200$!*
__________________

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 08:51 PM   #52
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,534
"Yes, that we very well shall," Yves responds, "And that is quite alright. I'll put in a good word either way; perhaps he can pass it along to another leader that may be a bit more convenient."

With that, Yves leads the way once again, escorting you, the Smeargle and Ricky through the routes to Ecruteak. He takes you through a small connector area, guiding you down a westward path, which soon leads to what looks like the mouth of a
forest of golden trees. You immediately recognize where you are, the entrance to the city quite familiar.

"First thing is first, let us get this Pokémon a bit of care. The Center is quite near," Yves notes, pointing to the entrance to a somewhat rustic looking building with a sign indicating its status as the Pokémon Center. You can see it just from the entrance to the city, just off the main street. You enter its traditional wooden entryway to find a somewhat strange contrast in the fairly modern interior. Before you can properly take it in, however, a nurse at the counter greets you.

"Good afternoon," she greets with a smile, "Oh, I see you have a friend with you! And quite a rare one at that."

"Yeah," Ricky explains, "we found this guy in the park and he got caught up in a bit of a tussle with a territorial Scyther. We were hoping you might be able to patch him up and give him a bit of a check up."

"Sure, that won't be a problem," she states, coming around the counter to lead the Smeargle into the back, "It'll probably be a little while until he can be seen, and he might need some rest as well. Maybe you can kill some time?"

"Well, now would be a good opportunity to search for that flower," he turns to Ricky, "Maybe you'd like to come?"

"Nah, I think I'd rather wait here. Thanks though!"

"What about you, Okiku? Are you prepared?"
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 10:59 PM   #53
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats
 
OkikuMew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Quebec province, Canada
Posts: 1,658
Yay, we're home! Well, more like I'm home! Tadaima! It's only been a few weeks, but it feels like forever since I left here! We go to the Pokémon Center and drop off the Smeargle! Yves now asks me if I'm prepared to go look for the special flower.

"Well we just came out of a battle," I say, "wouldn't it be a good idea to have our Pokémon take a small break here, before we go?"

"Nasu-san," I look at the Pokémon Nurse as I bow to her, "long time no see! Pardon me, but how long you think it would take to heal up my new friend Himegimi and one of Yves' Pokémon? They just finished a battle earlier, and although they're still fine, they got a bit roughed up."

"S-wa!" Hime cheers, not wanting to show any bit of being tired.

"Even though they're ok, I don't want to take chances and have everyone in tip-top shape before going deep into the Golden Forest! But I don't want to go in there too late either; If we're going to stay there for long, it'll be dark sooner and that means it'll be more dangerous... So if it takes too much time to heal, we just better go now."
__________________

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 04:43 PM   #54
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,534
"It won't take much time at all; let me have your Poké Balls and I can get them in top fighting shape in practically an instant," the nurse informs you.

She collects your Pokémon from you and runs behind the counter. A few moments and a machine chime later, she returns with your Poké Balls.

"Good as new," she says with a smile.

"Alright, very good, we should be going then. As Okiku said, we do not want to waste the remaining sunlight," Yves concurs.

"Sounds good," Ricky chimes in, "I'll just hang out here until Smeargle is feeling better. I don't think they'll need me at the park for the time being."

"See you later then, yes?"

Yves leads you from the Center, back onto the streets of Ecruteak, wasting little time leading you to where he's looking to go. You pass by a number of familiar sites but don't have terribly long to linger if you want to keep up with the rather long and speedy gait of Yves. He leads you more or less to the other side of town, where the trees are the densest. At the edge of the forest, he stops, looking down a path.

"We have two options," Yves states, "the path forks someways down, but I think it best that we decide now so we can keep moving when we enter. If we are to go West, we go somewhat out of our way, but the path is a little safer. If we are to go East, our path is a little more direct, but we also intrude on the Fairy's domain. As you said before, we do not have unlimited time, but I do not want to push you into any situation for which you are unprepared."
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 04:42 PM   #55
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats
 
OkikuMew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Quebec province, Canada
Posts: 1,658
Yay! Healing everyone hardly took any time, so we're all ready to go! I pick up my refreshed Pokémon, waive Ricky and Nasu-san goodbye, and I'm off to the Golden Forest! I know where it is, but being very deep and full of Pokémon, I was never allowed to go there by myself... thankfully Yves is here to help in case something happens! And speaking of him, wow, he sure moves quickly! Maybe I'm just used with Priscilla-san...

Right before we go in the trees though, Yves stops and asks me which way we should go: West that goes a bit around but is safer, and East that goes directly where we need to go but can get dangerous since we're going through where the Fairies are!

"As much as I want to go there as quickly as possible, want to see some Fairies and we're ready for a few battles, can we please go West, Yves?" I answer him. "I really do not want to bother the Fairies at their home! Already that we are going through the forest to see the flower, we should at least respect their domain." I pause for a moment, remembering what happened at Ilex Forest, "Unless if they give us permission to visit."
__________________

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 07:44 PM   #56
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,534
"Fantastique," Yves replied in his strange language, "it is decided. Let us proceed."

With that, he set off down the path. You quickly hustle after him, trying your best to keep up. The forest practically sparkles in the golden sunlight as its leaves dance in the breeze, causing the light to skit across the foliage lined trail. The beautiful scene is rather beautiful and quite familiar, but you can't help but notice a strange presence, almost magical, that has filled the forest. This place, of course, has always had a mysterious quality to it, but it seems different now.

"I can see you sense some difference in the forest," Yves comments, "Many locals say that it has felt different in recent times. I find it to be somewhat peculiar myself. My home region also underwent a similar change when the Fairy type was properly discovered. It seems that the places that Fairies occupy all undergo some sort of subtle transformation. I theorize that it has been happening for a while but has only just recently advanced to a point where humans are able to notice. That is part of my research - looking in to how the Fairy Pokémon came about and why they were attracted here."

Not long after his explanation, you come to the fork, taking the westerly course you agreed on earlier. The trees grow thicker and the path becomes rougher as you advance, and you struggle somewhat to keep up with Yves. After a little while, he pauses and steps off to the side. You follow suit, peering around a tree to get a look at what he saw. Beyond, you see a clearing with what appears to be a number of flowers of many colors dancing around in a ring.

"Ah, Floette! They are not very aggressive but it is probably best if we are careful to circumvent them..." Yves warns.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 10:27 PM   #57
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats
 
OkikuMew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Quebec province, Canada
Posts: 1,658
As we go along the path into the forest, following Yves, I can't help myself looking at all golden leaves. I know it's part of home, but I never get tired of watching them! The fact that I'm now surrounded by them instead of watching them from afar makes it really pretty and special! ...But it's weird though, because I was probably little and knew something was special about it, but it seems like it's still special, but... in a different way, somehow? Yves notices my puzzled face, and told me I wasn't the only one recently. Even him finds it different! And it's similar to what happens at his home when Fairy-types take over a place. I find it really neat that he's searching for why they decided to show up here!

Further into our path (and after we went west, like we said we would), things we're a bit tougher to move around and to keep up with Yves! Doesn't help that I have zoris! At some point though, he takes a little break (I almost bumped into him!) and steps on the side. I do the same, although I'm not sure why... until I see between the trees a spot where some flower Pokémon are dancing in a circle! I gasp as I watch the show, because that is pretty neat! I wonder if I could learn their dance!

"Ah, Floette!" Yves comments. "They are not very aggressive but it is probably best if we are careful to circumvent them..."

"Hmm, you're right," I whisper. "I wanna see what their dance look like, but we better not bother them, especially since I don't think they expect spectators... Sometimes I like to dance alone or just with friends, not in front of everyone that can see! Anyways, we better get moving too, already that we took the longer path..."
__________________

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 12:36 PM   #58
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,534
"Yes, yes, you are right, we should move along. But..." Yves lingers for a little while, watching the dance, "I can't say I've ever seen this many Floette in one place. It seems a little strange. There must be something happening. We should be cautious as we proceed."

With that, you take a slight detour, edging quietly around the clearing. Yves is careful that his footfalls make as little noise as possible, intentionally taking a small, dirt path carved through some of the bushes. You follow after. As you leave, you hear a sound of what resembles the tinkling of bells.

"I suppose that is the Floette. They have quite soft cries - people compare it to tiny bells or the rustling of leaves. They are quite gentle and beautiful creatures," he muses, a little worry in his voice.

You continue into the forest in relative silence, save for the continued sounds of the wind through the forest. The path begins to narrow and the trees grow thicker, the light of the sun not shining through quite as brightly as before. The path also grows more winding, making it a bit harder to keep up with Yves' rather quick and broad gait. As you round a corner, he suddenly pauses again.

"Do you hear that?" he asks, looking about. You don't hear anything at first, "I know I heard something..."

Listening more closely, you do hear something. It's some kind of low growl or cry, but it's faint and rather hard to identify.

"I think there is something up ahead, a little more threatening then Floette."

His fears are confirmed as a number of small, brown Deerling flit through the forest. A cooing yelp issues forth from beyond the trees.

"I think there may be a Pokémon in trouble..."
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 08:21 PM   #59
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats
 
OkikuMew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Quebec province, Canada
Posts: 1,658
Seems Yves though is just as interested as I am at watching the dancing Floette! Except that he's worried... Why would he be worried of a dance? But he is one who studies fairies, so I guess he knows more than me on this! Just as we're going away from the clearing, we both hear little bells ringing. Yves explains that it's probably the Floette singing! Cute! But he's still full of worry... what is going on?

So we keep going on the path, which it gets smaller and smaller, and it gets darker and darker as there's more and more trees blocking the sun... Whew, Yves is still going pretty fast! And just as we turned a corner, he suddenly stops.

"Do you hear that? I know I heard something..."

He's looking around, so I do the same! "Hear what, Yves-sa-"

Suddenly, I do hear something! It sounded like a roar!

"I think there is something up ahead, a little more threatening then Floette."

Before I could say anything, a bunch of Deerling suddenly runs for dear life in front of us! They look scared! And then there's a yelp heard afar, further in the trees!

"I think there may be a Pokémon in trouble..."

"You bet!" I respond in a hurry! "We better check now! We gotta help!" I start running right in front of Yves, towards where the yelp was heard and the Deerling were running away from. "And trouble in the forest could mean trouble for us later!"
__________________

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 09:17 AM   #60
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,534
You decide to jump right into action upon hearing the cry, taking the initiative in front of Yves to rush in and help the injured Pokémon. Yves hesitates a little, but releases a Poké Ball from his belt as you go forward. As you step through the bushes to see the injured Pokémon, you find a human-like Pokémon right next to you, green and white and sleek in form, standing on its toes like a dancer.

"Kirlia," he calls out, "Air Veinard!"

The Pokémon begins to mumble lightly, sparkling a little as a light energy radiates from it. Yves steps out from the bushes as well.

"That should help protect us for now while we tend to this..." he steps over to the Pokémon on the ground as you do. You come across what appears to be a large, mammalian, deer-like Pokémon. It has large antlers covered in what looks like fall leaves, and a brownish, furry pelt. As its laying on its side, you can notice that its leg is moving and twitching and its fur mussed and red, clearly showing some type of injury. It coos and whimpers as it tries to right itself, to no avail.

"A Hayadim, er, or Sawsbuck, I believe you call them. A majestic creature, to be sure, but it seems to have been injured by some force..." Yves pauses for a moment, looking around to see if what harmed it is still around, "I will go scout to make sure we're safe. Would you be able to help treat its wound?"
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 04:46 PM   #61
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats
 
OkikuMew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Quebec province, Canada
Posts: 1,658
Yves was a bit shy to follow me at first, but then he does and took out a Kirlia! I have no idea he asked it to do, and what it did, but hopefully it does protect us like Yves said!

We look over the Pokémon, and it's a Sawbuck! ...or a Hayadim? I guess that's what they call it where Yves live. But more importantly, its leg is really hurt, the poor thing!

"I will go scout to make sure we're safe," Yves says, looking even more worried than before. "Would you be able to help treat its wound?"

"Yeah! I think I got something great for it!" I tell him cheerfully. "...Well ok maybe not as good as a Pokécenter, but it's better than anything! Thanks for scouting around!"

So I dig through my bag, and pull up my second Potion that I got when I started! That should do the trick! I don't think that berries will work very well for this. I go and use it on it... but I stop myself and look at the Sawbuck, who looks very panicky and scared. I would need some help to calm it down.

"Himegimi!" I pull out her Pokéballand throw it! "I need your help!"

In a flash and a happy cry, my Sewaddle shows up!

"Hime, can you help me calm down the Sawbuck, please? I don't want him to move too much while I try to put some Potion lotion on his leg!"

"Sewa~" she answers.

"Thanks!"

She then looks up at the big deer and... try to start a conversation with him, I think? Hopefully it does calm it down! So I slowly bring up the Potion again, ready to carefully use it on the Sawbuck's leg...
__________________

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 06:37 PM   #62
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,534
Noting your preparations to treat Sawsbuck, Yves stands, motioning to Kirlia to advance into the woods. "Thank you, we will be back in a moment," he tells you, before they both head into the trees, leaving you to tend to Sawsbuck's wound.

As you lean down to apply the Potion, you summon up the assistance of your Sewaddle, who takes it upon herself to try to comfort the Pokémon as you do. You pull the trigger and spray the Potion, the medicine immediately helping. Although the fur is still red and mussy, the wound seems a little less grave. Sawsbuck moves its leg slowly, seeming to have recovered somewhat, at least enough for it to shift around and get off its side. Slowly, it brings its legs beneath it and, although shakily, gets back up once more. It gives a light cry of thanks to Himegimi, who seems rather happy in response, and it then dashes back into the woods, in the opposite direction of the fleeing Deerling, leaving you alone.

Not too long after it does, however, you hear more commotion in the general direction of Yves and the Sawsbuck - a rustling of leaves and a growl, followed by a loud rumble and then a crash. You hear a shout - likely of a human - and a cooing cry though you can't tell who or what. You also hear some sound that seems to come from everywhere at once. Clearly there is a violent commotion going on... and Yves may be in trouble.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 12:27 PM   #63
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats
 
OkikuMew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Quebec province, Canada
Posts: 1,658
After putting the Potion spray on the Sawsbuck's leg, it didn't seem to work that much, but at least his leg didn't look as bad! He had a hard time to get up, but he was able to! It went off the other way than where the Deerling went after what looked like thanking Himegimi.

"You're welcome!" I cry out to him as he runs off.

Soon after though, I hear a lot of big noises! And it's at where Yves, his Kirlia, and the Sawsbuck ran at too! Lots of moving leaves growls, thumps and crashes and - a shout and a cry! And whoa - there's sounds that comes all around me too! What in the world is going on here?

"Hime, we better go!" I tap my shoulder so she could get on it for a quicker ride! "I think Yves is in trouble! We gotta help!"

Without hesitating, my Sewaddle climbs up on my shoulder before I run as fast as my zori can go, towards where the shout came from!
__________________

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 09:55 PM   #64
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,534
Sensing trouble in the air, you and your Sewaddle rush to the aid of Yves, running in the direction that both he and the Sawsbuck went. You pass through some trees and a bit of a thicket, coming across the scene in which you heard the commotion. You notice quite a few fallen branches and crushed underbrush. You see Kirlia off to your left, leaning down. Moving closer, you notice Yves, who seems to be somewhat injured, slumped against a tree. His jeans are torn a little and though he's not visibly bleeding, he's obviously not in great shape.

"Oh, Okiku! I'm fine, don't worry," he assures, though he is clearly trying to hide his pain, "just a little roughed up. I think I found what injured the Sawsbuck, but I'm a little concerned for it. I just saw it run through the trees - I suppose that means you helped it out? But I think it went through to face off with the Pokémon. It took me and Kirlia by surprise and I fell before I could see what it was, but I think Kirlia fought it off... It ran in that direction," he says, pointing through the trees.

You can't see very well through the trees, but there seems to be some sort of Pokémon shuffling around listlessly in the underbrush. It's definitely not Sawsbuck, though Sawsbuck did run off in that direction. It seems to be gray and rough, about a meter tall, and quadrupedal, with a noticeable horn and reddish eyes... It's quite intimidating and dangerous, but it seems to be causing some serious trouble...
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 06:05 PM   #65
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats
 
OkikuMew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Quebec province, Canada
Posts: 1,658
I run and run and run, and I finally see someone I know: Yves' Kirlia! It was leaned down towards... Yves! Whoa, he got hit pretty badly!

"Oh, Okiku! I'm fine, don't worry, just a little roughed up," he tells me, but I think he just says that to not making me too sad or scared. "I found what injured the Sawsbuck, but I'm a little concerned for it. I just saw it run through the trees - I suppose that means you helped it out?"

"Hai, I did!" I nod proudly!

"But I think it went through to face off with the Pokémon. It took me and Kirlia by surprise and I fell before I could see what it was, but I think Kirlia fought it off... It ran in that direction."

He points towards some trees. I look in that direction... and I squint... I think I do see something! It's big and grey like a rock, but it's moving and it has a big horn and some red eyes... It's a pretty scary Pokémon! I'm not sure what it is yet because I don't see it very well, but I know that it's nothing that usually lives in the forest! I know because I stayed right beside it all the time before going on my Pokémon journey!

So... what I should do? It doesn't seem to do anything right now, but so far, it seems it is the biiiig troublemaker... I think we should check out what it's doing now, but by trying not having it seeing us yet, in case it gets mad at us or that he hasn't actually done anything bad! ...But I'm scared what will happened if it does see us and attack us! I don't think Himegimi could take it on... Time for a little bit of a team up! I pick up my Phanpy's Pokéball and threw it in the air!

"Zousan, koko ni kinasai!"

And in a flash of light, he shows up!

"We need your help Zousan," I whisper to him. "There's this big Pokémon that I don't think Himegimi can't take it alone!" As I said this, my Sewaddle makes a little pout. "Aww don't be like that Hime. I know you're strong, but you saw everything that it did so far! We want to be careful in case we need to attack it."

"Mr. Yves?" I turn to him, "We're gonna sneak up on that Pokémon to see what it's doing. You stay there ok? If he does any trouble, we'll stop him!"

So slowly and surely, Zousan, Himegimi and I walk towards that rocky Pokémon, doing everything we can to get close to it without noticing us... and see what it's doing.
__________________

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 08:53 PM   #66
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,534
You bring out your other Pokémon, the three of you slowly approaching the rocky Pokémon mulling about in the underbrush. It seems to be sniffing around for something, apparently looking through the forest floor. Behind it, you see a a shadowy figure mulling about, with the only distinctive feature being a bright red scarf that dances in the slight breeze. You see his features better as he steps forward, looking to be in his late 30s, with dark, short cut hair, a dark, slick, thin beard and a dark uniform. He places a hand on the Rhyhorn, clearly the Pokémon's trainer.

"Where the hell is that flower?" you hear him grumble at full volume, clearly not aware that there is anyone around or that his Rhyhorn attacked Yves.

The man turns away from you, beckoning the Rhyhorn to follow. As he turns, you notice that he's carrying something in his arm, previously obscured by tree branches. All you can see is a flash of red, a little tuft of bright hair the color of the man's scarf, standing out against black fur. It looks like he has a Pokémon in his arm, and the poor thing looks to have fainted or otherwise passed out, its small, red-tipped paws dangling helplessly as he carries it off with him. With the Pokémon in hand, the mysterious man trudges deeper into the forest, in the general direction of the patch where Yves was leading you, with the Rhyhorn stomping along behind him. It seems that you aren't the only ones aware of the flower's existence - you might just have a little competition...
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Wild Future > Johto > Golden Lands


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.