UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 07:27 AM   #26
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
Tessie: Altaria Breedation approved for 31st October
Faith is my pride and joy, and there is no doubt her baby is going to make me cry *is teary already*
I'm really, really excited to meet my lovely girl's offspring, may I please have some help?

I can barely breathe, I'm so excited!
Old 10-31-2012, 07:34 AM   #27
Arnold
Just call me sir

Tessie, you're two Altaria are all snuggled up and all lovey dovey when they both move a cloudy wing revealing one chirping Female with Featherdance, that gives a little chirp before snuggling back to it's mummy and daddy and falling asleep.

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 10-31-2012 at 08:20 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:12 AM   #28
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
Tessie, your two Altaria are all snuggled up and all lovey dovey when they both move a cloudy wing revealing one chirping Female , that gives a little chirp before snuggling back to it's mummy and daddy and falling asleep.
I've actually got tears running down my cheeks :p *sniffles and wipes them away* She's so beautiful.
I'll let her sleep for now, she needs to be with her parents, we still have plenty of time to get acquainted.
*sets her Luxury Ball aside for the time being* Now to think of a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

*smiles as she watches the family sleep* I have big plans for you little lady, sleep well sweetheart...
Old 04-30-2013, 04:38 AM   #29
Aquatic Angel
Pokemon Trainer

Dropping off my Lv.100 Shiny Male Dragonite to breed with enchantress' Lv.100 female Dragonair.

Dragonite
Nickname:
Level: 100
Nature: Brave
Holding: Dragon Fang
Tameness: 10 (Excellent)
Contest Stats: 100 Cool, 100 Tough
Level Up: Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Slam, Agility, Aqua Tail, Dragon Rush, Safeguard, Wing Attack, Roost, Outrage, Hyper Beam
EM's: Dragonbreath, Dragon Dance, Haze, Light Screen, Mist, Supersonic
MT's: Body Slam, Doube-Edge, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Fury Cutter, Endure, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Mimic, Mud-slap, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Swift, Thunderpunch
AM's: Volt Tackle
TM's: Blizzard, Hidden Power Psychic, Extremespeed, Ice Beam, Iron Tail, Reflect, Shockwave, Softboiled, Thunder, Water Pulse, Zap Cannon
HM's: Cut, Fly, Surf, Strength, Defog, Rock Smash, Waterfall
Current Location: Breeding Centre

Total Payment = 100,000 coins + 10 rare candies.
My Share = 50,000 coins + 5 rare candies.
Tess keeps the baby.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:05 AM   #30
enchantress
Queen of the Night

It seems all these months of persistent nagging have finally paid off :p. Sorry hon for being such a pain, but thank you also ^^.

Dropping off Crystal, my Lv.100 Dragonair, to spend some quality time with her long-time beau. Perhaps he can be a more permanent member of our team if things work out the way we hope ;)

*Crystal blushes*

Dragonair (F) Lv.100 [holding Dragon Fang] (Hatched from a Dragon Egg)
Nickname: Crystal

Type: Dragon
Lives In: Luxury Ball
Accessory:
Tameness: 10
Intelligence Quotient: 43/100
Nature: Brave
Contest Stats: Beauty 100; Cool 100; Smart 100; Tough 100
Level Up Moves: Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Slam, Agility, Aqua Tail, Dragon Rush, Safeguard, Outrage, Hyper Beam
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Dragonbreath, Dragon Dance, Haze, Light Screen, Mist, Supersonic
Move Tutor Moves: Body Slam, Double-Edge, Endure, Headbutt, Icy Wind, Mimic, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Swift
Advanced Moves: Hydro Cannon, Volt Tackle
TM's: Attract, Blizzard, Double Team, Façade, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Hail, Horn Drill, Ice Beam, Iron Tail, Extremespeed, Return, Rollout, Shock Wave, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Tri-Attack, Water Pulse
HM's: Surf, Waterfall, Dive
Special Ability: Shed Skin
Current Location: PC
Bio: Being her second favourite Pokémon of all time, Tess was determined to find a Dratini so that she may have a Dragonair on her team. After repeatedly hatching Dragon Eggs for almost two years without luck Tess was about to give up hope when her little miracle occurred. Finally hatching the female Dratini she had been wanting so desperately, she couldn't have been more thrilled. Crystal's gentle, kind and loving nature combined with her graceful elegance, make her an invaluable and dearly loved member of Tess's team.

Total Payment = 100,000 coins + 10 rare candies.
My Payment = 50,000 coins + 5 rare candies.
Thank you again ^^.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:01 AM   #31
Arnold
Just call me sir

Aquatic and Tess, breedation Confirmed.

Egg making day - 14th May
Old 05-14-2013, 04:45 AM   #32
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Tess walks into the Breeding Centre buzzing with anticipation, her heart melting at the sight of her beautiful Dragonair curled around an egg whilst snuggled up with her beau who has his wing draped protectively over her.

Some slight movement from the egg along with the faint crack on its side signifies its hatching time is near so Tess steps back into the shadows to allow the new parents to share this moment together.

Barely able to contain her excitement she watches closely, not wanting to miss the moment Crystal's baby is born...
Old 05-14-2013, 05:58 AM   #33
Arnold
Just call me sir

TEss:

As you walk in, one Dark Dragonite Looks up, nods to you and ontinues to gaze down at Crystal by his side, the moment you enter, the glow of a hatching egg brightens up the slightly dimmed room as the egg hatches and out emerges a Male , who looks up at crystal and Papanite, yawning as a slight Mist falls out of it's mouth as it's yawns, before curling up and falling asleep on Crystal.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:18 AM   #34
Aquatic Angel
Pokemon Trainer

Picking up Dragonite, thank you Arn.
Congratulations, Tess. I hope you enjoy Dratini, he's handsome like his dad ;)
Old 05-15-2013, 05:24 AM   #35
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
Tess:

As you walk in one Dark Dragonite looks up, nods to you and continues to gaze down at Crystal by his side. The moment you enter the glow of a hatching egg brightens up the slightly dimmed room and out emerges a Male who looks up at Crystal and Papanite, a slight Mist falling out of his mouth as he yawns before curling up and falling asleep on Crystal.
Tess smiles as Dratini is born, and for a few moments allows herself to be lost in the moment. Crystal is a mother now, and she can only imagine how her Pokémon is feeling as she gazes upon her newborn son while his daddy stands protectively over them both. It's a beautiful family moment and she is loathe to interrupt it so keeps her distance, allowing them this special time together.

Eventually Aquatic arrives to collect her Dragonite, finally leaving Tess alone with Crystal and Dratini. "She's right, you know," Tess smiles, nodding to the door through which Kim had just left. "You have yourself a handsome young man there."

Leaning forward Tess gently kisses Crystal on the forehead, "He can't have hoped for a better mother, my love. I don't doubt for a moment that he's destined for greatness, but right now let's get you two home so you can rest."

Offering Crystal a Dragon Ball for Dratini Tess allows Crystal to place him in it in her own time, before eventually recalling Crystal and leaving the Breeding Centre.

"A little boy," Tess muses on her way home. "You'll be magnificent," she smiles, her thoughts already on the day he'll become a great Dragonite.
Old 01-01-2015, 09:03 AM   #36
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Togepi Breeding Centre

Welcome to the Breeding Centre!

You may use our service twice per calendar year so you're able to breed your most prized Pokémon. Every now and then a special little Pokémon comes along who you know will make a wonderful mommy or daddy. There are also Pokémon who develop special relationships with one another and would love nothing more than to have a little baby of their own to nurture and dote upon. Perhaps you even have a special quality belonging to one parent that you'd like to attempt breeding into their offspring. For this reason, we are now introducing our wonderful breeding facilities into Fizzy Bubbles.

RULES
01: A Pokémon can only breed TWICE during its lifetime with at least a 12 month gap between breeding cycles. A full breeding history will be kept in the second post of this thread.
02: You may use the Breeding Centre twice per calendar year.
03: Both Parent Pokémon must be at least Lv.50.
04: Both Parent Pokémon must belong to the same Egg Group.
05: Pokémon with a gender cannot breed with a Ditto.
06: Genderless Pokémon (Magnemite, Voltorb, Staryu, Porygon, Solrock, Lunatone, Baltoy, Beldum, Bronzor, Rotom, Cryogonal, Golett, Klink, Carbink), and Male only Pokémon (Nidoran♂, Tauros, Volbeat, Hitmon line, Mothim, Rufflet, Sawk, Throh), may only breed with a Ditto.
07: Ditto cannot be bred with another Ditto.
08: You may drop off two of your own Pokémon OR you can make prior arrangements with another member and you may each drop off one Pokémon.
09: If two members are dropping off Pokémon for breeding, it is up to the individuals to decide who will keep the offspring. If any debates break out regarding ownership after the baby is hatched, it will not leave the Breeding Centre.
10: When your Pokémon are dropped off, it takes one week for them to breed and an additional week for the egg to hatch. After two weeks you may post again to collect your baby Pokémon.
11: All baby Pokémon will be the same species as the mother.
12: While in the Breeding Centre, neither parent Pokémon can be used anywhere else. If they are used even ONCE during this time, you will forfeit your rights to the offspring.
13: All offspring will hatch with one Egg Move if applicable, so please be sure to post a full list of the parent Pokémon's statistics when dropping them off.
14: Ultimate Pokémon cannot breed. The main prize in this competition is the ability to raise and train the Pokémon you have designed rather than win only recognition for the best creation. This in itself is the greatest prize the winner can take away from it. UPC Pokémon are meant to be unique and will remain so.

SHINIES
- If both parent Pokémon are shiny there is a 50% chance of the offspring being shiny.
- If one parent Pokémon is shiny, there is a 25% chance of the offspring being shiny.
- If neither parent Pokémon is shiny, the offspring has the same chance of being shiny as it does with regular egg hatching.

PAYMENT
- Common Pokémon: $400 (per parent)
- Rare Pokémon: $800 (per parent)
- Super Rare Pokémon: $2,000 (per parent)
- Ultra Rare Pokémon: $4,000 (per parent)
- Payments are to be made up front.
- If two members are dropping off Pokémon for breeding, it is up to them to decide who will be paying.

SPECIAL OFFSPRING
- Wynaut: Wobbuffet♀ holding Lax Incense
- Azurill: Marill♀ holding Sea Incense
- Budew: Roselia/Roserade♀ holding Rose Incense
- Chingling: Chimecho♀ holding Pure Incense
- Bonsley: Sudowoodo♀ holding Rock Incense
- Mime Jnr: Mr. Mime♀ holding Odd Incense
- Happiny: Chansey/Blissey holding Luck Incense
- Munchlax: Snorlax♀ holding Full Incense
- Mantyke: Mantine♀ holding Wave Incense

Pokémon who cannot breed
- Baby Pokémon (Wynaut, Azurill, Pichu, Togepi, Elekid, Magby, Tyrogue, Smoochum, Bonsley, Mime Jnr, Happiny, Chingling, Budew, Munchlax, Mantyke, Riolu)
- Legendary Pokémon (Mew, Celebi, Mewtwo, RBY Birds, GSC Birds, GSC Dogs, R/S Regi's, Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Palkia, Dialga, Heatran, Regigigas, Giritana, Cressila, Phione, Manaphy, Darkari, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie)

Please refer to the Egg House hatching list to determine the rarity of your Pokémon.

Last edited by enchantress; 12-20-2015 at 06:08 AM.
Old 05-17-2015, 01:17 PM   #37
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Breeding Records

Gemini Spark's Female Seviper with Missingno. Master's Male Seviper
Offspring: Female Seviper w/ EM Iron Tail
Birth Date: Monday 8th June 2015

sweetbbydoll's Female Charizard with Electric Blue Eye's Male Garchomp
Offspring: Male Charmander w/ EM Dragon Pulse
Birth Date: Monday 22nd June 2015

jolteonjak's Female Larvesta with MarbleZone's Male Skorupi
Offspring: Male Larvesta w/ EM Double Team
Birth Date: Monday 21st September 2015

Pest's Female Charizard with MarbleZone's Male Salamence
Offspring: Male Charmander w/ EM Dragon Rush
Birth Date: Tuesday 29th December 2015

Arc_Angel's Female Jolteon and Male Umbreon
Offspring: Female Eevee w/ EM Tickle
Birth Date: Thursday 14th January 2016

Missingno. Master's Female Weedle and Male Drapion
Offspring: Male Weedle
Birth Date: Saturday 16th January 2016

Last edited by enchantress; 04-09-2017 at 03:25 AM.
Old 05-17-2015, 01:17 PM   #38
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Pokémon Currently Breeding

Nothing at this time

Last edited by enchantress; 04-09-2017 at 02:56 AM.
Old 05-24-2015, 07:09 PM   #39
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
"Ow, stop! We're here already!"

A female Seviper could be seen scooting backwards into the Breeding Center, and no one there would understand until her head was seen dragging a 16 year old boy by his leg into the building as well. Named Amethyst, she knew that Hyrem, her trainer, was more than willing to take him here on his own, but when she heard the news that Advanced-level (meaning Lv. 50) Pokemon or higher were now allowed to breed she couldn't bring him here quickly enough. Besides, it was in her nature to do things on her own terms, not anyone else's. Not even Marvolo, the Seviper about to be her mate very soon, had much of a say in things; she was always the one who initiated things, almost always the one in control, and even when she wasn't it was because she let him have it...for a brief moment anyway. Even now, when they would be coiling themselves around each other and locking their tails for the particularly special purpose of creating a clutch of eggs--of which only the firstborn, the first egg she would lay, was allowed to be kept, with the rest going into stasis at the Egg House until some lucky (or unlucky!) person was fated to pick up one of the brood and find themselves with a big surprise--letting Marvolo be the parent in their child's life more often than her was out of the question. Not that Marvolo minded any of this; he had more or less submitted to her since day one, and that was one of many reasons she chose him over any other male suitor. In fact, she had encountered a wannabe suitor on the way here, and...let's just say Marvolo wouldn't have to worry about her being hungry while they mated, especially since he likely would've been the closest food source available at any given moment!

Well, uh, hi there! I guess you can tell what Amethyst and I are here for. Keith should be here with Amethyst's partner any minute now, but we'll go ahead and get our side of the paperwork done...

Dropoff: Amethyst, my Lv. 50 Seviper♀
Egg Moves Known: Assurance, Body Slam, Iron Tail, Night Slash, Scary Face, and Wring Out (links in her full stats below, Night Slash and Wring Out were learned by level-up)
Breeding Partner: Marvolo, Missingno. Master's Lv. 50 Seviper♂
Payment: $800 (Missingno. Master will provide the $800 for his Seviper)

And as for the baby snek that gets made, MM and I have agreed that I'll-

: Se!! )=<

Oh, sorry, Amethyst will be keeping the baby no matter what.

: Seviper. *nods before flicking her tongue out, hoping to sense Marvolo's presence nearby*

Amethyst's Stats:
Spoiler: show

Name: Amethyst (Amy)
Species: Seviper
Level: 50
Ability: Shed Skin (33% chance of healing status each turn)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpAtk, likes Spicy, hates Dry)
Held Item: None
Friendship Score: 4
Contest Stats: Beauty 40/Cool 40/Cute 40/Smart 40/Tough 40
IQ: 20 (15% chance to avoid status conditions)
Current Movepool: Wrap, Lick, Bite, Poison Tail, Screech, Swagger*, Venoshock, Glare, Poison Fang, Night Slash, Gastro Acid, Haze, Poison Jab, Belch, Venom Drench*, Crunch*, Coil, Wring Out, (Assurance), (Body Slam), (Iron Tail), (Scary Face), [Aqua Tail], X-scissor (TM), [Swift], Giga Drain (TM), Strength (HM), Swords Dance (TM), Flamethrower (TM), Dig (TM), Chocolate Magic (Custom), Toxic (TM), Dragon Tail (TM), Earthquake (TM)

Obtained by: Trade
Yet another hatchling of Easter, Amethyst was hatched by Alex, but rather than dealing with inevitable conflicts between her and his Shadow Zangoose, he gave her to Hyrem hoping he would be a better trainer for the Fang Snake. Inside Hyrem's team, she finds herself a good friend in Sarkhan as they share many things in common: they are both stubborn, and they think of the younger Pokemon on the team as beneath them, although Amethyst shows this more often against the other female Pokemon; at least Sera can put her in her place if she feels like it. And Hyrem thought he'd have trouble with Sarkhan! Now he has to deal with a Pokemon that could literally wrap him up for a quick lunch and be on her way! But, despite her pride, she wouldn't do that; someone does have to help her reach her full potential as a Seviper, after all (and give her tons of massages)... And it sure wasn't going to be Alex! Other close friends of hers are other snake Pokemon, especially a male Seviper named Marvolo, her "siblings" Seshiro and Shisato, and her "pet" Dunsparce, Charlie, who she has on a leash simply because of her unusual ability to spit chocolate. She also uses her weird ability in battle so her opponent will taste better when she sinks her fangs into them. This was demonstrated in her battle against Rengar, who she eventually defeated and lead to the Zangoose's capture, giving her a perfect "toy" to play with...
Old 05-24-2015, 07:29 PM   #40
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

At first, all was quiet... and then, a galloping sound could be heard in the distance. Those in the vicinity of the Fizzytopia Pokémon Breeding Center would hear it getting closer and closer, and if they turned to face it, they would even see its source- a dark grey Scolipede with piercing red eyes. Riding on its back was Keith Masters, the Scolipede's Trainer, with his Meowth on his shoulder, and, unusually for this sort of thing, a large Seviper coiled around the Scolipede.

At last, Salazar screeched to a halt just outside the Breeding Center, and no sooner had he stopped moving had Marvolo, the aforementioned Seviper, uncoiled himself and started slithering towards the doors. Keith hastened to open the doors, lest his Seviper try and burrow his way into the place instead. He already had to pay for this, he didn't feel like shelling out extra cash for repairing the place!

"We're here," Keith called as he and Marvolo entered the Breeding Center (Marvolo, naturally, slithering straight towards Amethyst). "Came as fast as we could, and it still wasn't quick enough for Marvolo," he chuckled.

"Sssseee, Seviper!" Marvolo hissed.

"Marvolo's sayin' ya gots tree Pokémon wit Teleport, and any o' dem would'a got da job done faster."

Keith shook his head. "Too long a distance from the Secret Base," he objected. "Using Teleport over that kind of distance would've put us at risk, and I won't have that. Now go on, already, lemme take care of the payment and stuff," he added with a grin. Marvolo grinned back before turning back to his beloved.

OOC: Dropping off Marvolo, my level 50 male Seviper, to breed with Amethyst, GS's level 50 female Seviper. Paying 800, my half of the fee, and confirming that GS (well, Amethyst, really) will be keeping the baby, regardless of gender. Marvolo's stats are as follows (including all the Egg Moves he has learned thus far):

Quote:
Marvolo
Species: Seviper ()
Type: Poison
Attacks: Wrap, Body Slam, Lick, Night Slash, Dragon Pulse, Bite, Blow-Back, Dig, Flamethrower, Poison Tail, Strength, Swagger, Rock Smash, Sludge Wave, Screech, Venoshock, Dragon Tail, Giga Drain, Glare, Poison Fang, Toxic, Scary Face, Gastro Acid, Haze, Iron Tail, Punishment, Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Double-Edge, Mimic, Assurance, Switcheroo, Knock Off, Fury Cutter, Substitute, Stockpile, Endure, Snatch, Crunch, Belch, Coil, Hidden Power (Fire), Poison Jab, Venom Drench, Wring Out, Aqua Tail, Earthquake.
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Shed Skin
Happiness Points: 10
Cute stat: 30
Beauty stat: 30
Tough stat: 30
Smart stat: 30
Cool stat: 30
IQ: 18
Evolution:
Obtained: Cable Club
Birthday: May 19th
Bio:
Marvolo came to Keith at the same time as Goyle, the two Pokémon considering each other to be brothers. Unlike Goyle, Marvolo is a very forceful presence on the team- proud and intimidating, and doesn't take crap from anybody. He does respect Keith, even if somewhat grudgingly, and usually has no problem obeying him. Marvolo will often assert his superiority over smaller Pokémon, making him somewhat less than popular among most of his teammates, his few friends being the other predators on the team, all of whom he will happily go hunting with. Despite all this, Marvolo does have a soft side, albeit very, very deep down. In particular, he draws the line at messing with those in love (unless Zangoose are involved, of course- then all bets are off)- knowing just how good true love feels, he finds himself unwilling to screw with it. So passionate is he that he actually gets angrier when his love interest, Amethyst the Seviper, is threatened, insulted, or injured, than if he himself were to be threatened, insulted, or injured.
Old 05-25-2015, 05:45 AM   #41
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Gemini Spark's Female Seviper and Missingno. Master's Male Seviper
It appears these two are ready to get started so how about we leave them to it? *shows the randy pair to their environment before ushering everyone out*
The estimated date of arrival for Amethyst and Marvolo's offspring is Monday 8th June. I'm sure we'll see you all then ^^.
Old 06-07-2015, 06:16 PM   #42
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Gemini Spark's Female Seviper and Missingno. Master's Male Seviper
It appears these two are ready to get started so how about we leave them to it? *shows the randy pair to their environment before ushering everyone out*
The estimated date of arrival for Amethyst and Marvolo's offspring is Monday 8th June. I'm sure we'll see you all then ^^.
Time to see the new mama snek and her baby snek, can't wait to see how they're both doing!
Old 06-08-2015, 09:59 AM   #43
enchantress
Queen of the Night

GS & MM: Ushered over to a darkened corner where the new parents await, you find Marvolo waiting proudly in front of the resting Amethyst who is curled protectively around a sleeping female , the newborn serpent's Tail glinting like Iron under the dim centre lights...
Old 06-08-2015, 04:19 PM   #44
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

It had been a couple months since Ethan’s Garchomp Jaws decided to propose his love to the crush of his life, Samantha, a Charizard that belonged to the trainer’s love of his life, Liza. And though the way the dragon did it was...a little unorthodox, the end result was that the two dragon Pokemon fell madly in love with each other.

In the little cottage by the edge of a cliff on one of Fizzytopia’s Volcanic Islands, that the trainer called home, Ethan was seating outside with his Pokemon looking at the night sky.

The night was crisp with a nice Summer breeze rolling over the ocean view. The stars were burning bright from up above as the boy and his dragon sat there complementing life.

"I can’t believe my little Jaws is all grown up..." the boy said reminiscing of past memories, "It feels just like yesterday that I traded the first Pokemon I ever hatched for you...hehe, I’m sure some people might think I was mad for trading a Squirtle away for a Gible, but honestly I don’t regret that decision at all."

"Grr?"

"You’ve been there for me, more times then I could count. You used to bite me on my head when you were still a little Gible, but eventually you grew out of that before your teeth ever became sharp enough to puncture me...you evolved protecting one of your own comrades, showing great maturity, and then, you evolved again protecting me..." the boy looked up to the sky, "A lot has changed, but the place you hold in my heart never will...now...your off to show the world how much love you have for your significant other...I know how that feels." Ethan touched his chest where his heart was, the rhythmic beat reminding him that he was in fact alive and it was all thanks to that girl, the girl that saved him all those years ago. "Some day I’ll sweep Liza off her feet, get married and live somewhere, we’ll have kids, and live happily; you’ll all still be around to see me attempt that!" the young man laughed as his Garchomp chuckled along.

"I’m sure you’ll teach me a lot, raising your future little one...in any case...I suppose it’s time for bed, long day ahead." The boy got up, "Everything has been arranged, so don’t worry about a thing." the boy winked at his dragon. "Jaws, even though I’ll probably never reach those goals I've set for myself, the things I’ll always cherish the most, will be the memories I have with all of you."

As the young man left for bed, his Garchomp continued to stare toward the night sky. Not being able to wait for the morning to come...

As Ethan made the payment for his Garchomp and Liza’s Charizard (that were set to come a little later...) to a receptionist by the counter, so the two Pokemon could stay at the most beautiful resort that many Breeder’s called the Breeding Center, Ethan was also looking forward on taking a little vacation with his girlfriend...

Stats:

Name: Jaws
Species: Garchomp
Level: 52
Type: Dragon/Ground
Personality: Jolly
Characteristic: Loves to eat
Ability: Sand Veil
Pokeball: Dragonball
Held Item:
Accessory:
Origin: The Cable Club
Happiness: 10
IQ: 3
Cool Stat. 20
Beauty Stat. 20
Cute Stat. 20
Smart Stat. 20
Tough Stat. 20
Level-Up Moves: Fire Fang, Tackle, Sand-Attack, Dragon Rage, Sandstorm, Take Down, Sand Tomb, Slash, Dragon Claw, Dig, Crunch, Dragon Rush
Relearned Level-Up Moves: Dual Chop
Egg Moves:
Move Tutor Moves: Iron Head, Outrage, Aqua Tail, Dragon Pulse
Technical Moves: Flamethrower, Stone Edge, Poison Jab
Hidden Moves: Surf, Cut, Strength, Rock Smash, Rock Climb, Whirlpool
Advanced Moves: Draco Meteor
Custom Moves: Chocolate Magic
Birthday: February 6th
Biography: A jolly dragon, Jaws has always been the life of the party. Originally owned by another trainer and traded for a Squirtle Ethan once hatched, Jaws has never had the misfortune to play ‘catch up’ when it came to strength, instead being the leader of the pack.

Dependable and a lovable guy, Jaws has a heart of gold that makes him gladly go the distance for a friend, which on two occasions has caused the dragon to evolve in order to lay a helping hand.

What lies ahead of him is anyone's guess but maybe someday he'll find something so many of us long for, someone to spend the rest of his draconic life with.

OoC: Paying for my Garchomp and sweetbbydoll’s Charizard to stay at the Breeding Center, here’s the payment (400 for Garchomp + 2,000 for Charizard = 2,400) thanks. As to who will keep the baby offspring, it will be decided by a fight to the death hahaha! No, but seriously I'm going to keep whatever hatches from the egg ^^.

Also since my Garchomp is in an adventure, I'm linking to the fact he isn't actively being used, because the last time I got an update was...20th February, 2015. And the last time I responded was, 24th February, 2015.
Old 06-08-2015, 05:48 PM   #45
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
GS & MM: Ushered over to a darkened corner where the new parents await, you find Marvolo waiting proudly in front of the resting Amethyst who is curled protectively around a sleeping female , the newborn serpent's Tail glinting like Iron under the dim centre lights...
So a girl, huh? I kinda figured you two would have a daughter... Hi Marvolo! *lets him smell my hand* Well, now for the tricky part: waking up a mom and daughter Seviper.

(Amethyst): *slightly opens one eye right at me and gives a warning hiss*

Um...how about...since Keith's Pokemon are planning on having all of you over at their house...let's just leave this Chocolate Ball here for the daughter. (Welcome to the family...Kinana! Also picking both of them up officially here, unofficially once they're done partying at MM's place! )

Thanks for everything, Breeding Center staffs!

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 06-08-2015 at 07:59 PM.
Old 06-08-2015, 05:50 PM   #46
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

The weather outside was fabulous as a young lass trainer that went by the name Liza was currently soaring the skies with her draconic partner Charizard. And even though they didn't exactly have their licenses in ‘safe flying’, today was going to be a very special day, because today Liza's Charizard was set to spend 2 glorious weeks with the dragon she so desperately loved.

“I find it kind of funny...” The trainer said, as she was holding on to her Charizard's neck, high above hundreds of thousands of feet from the ground.

“Char?!” Samantha roared, as the wind was suddenly starting to pick up, meaning both of them would need to talk and grunt a little louder respectfully to hear each other.

“I find it funny, the strong and independent Sam finally decided to settle down.” The trainer giggled, just joking around.

“Char!” The red, flaming dragon laughed too before making a dive straight toward the ground, “Wow, what are yo- DOOOOIIINNNNNNNNNGGGG!?” The lass screamed, now really holding on for dear life, “I TAKE IT BACK!? I TAKE IT BACK!!!!?” Liza screamed, causing her dragon to grunt and flap her wings enough to stop their rapid descent, swooping across some fields full of flowers, the aroma transporting the lass into a part of her past that recalled a certain feeling to boil in her stomach.

The trainer was so distracted that her Charizard had to catch her as they made their landing back on the ground, “Oof!” The lass said not realizing she had spaced out, “Thanks for the flight. Hopefully we can still go flying together, after the two weeks.” The lass smiled, taking off her protective helmet and gear, “Well, we've arrived!” She said, having arrived at their destination, The Breeding Center.

As the two walked inside, they came to find both Ethan and Jaws were there already waiting for them, “Honey!” Liza said running into her boyfriend's arms, sounding a bit like her Teddiursa when she asked for some food...

As everyone, including her Charizard got better aquatinted with the young man's Garchomp, Liza said her farewells to her dragon. “Have fun Sam, but not too much!” The trainer winked before leaving them to it. Grabbing Ethan's hand and clasping it with her own, she pulled him along to go on a romantic adventure alone.

OoC: Electric Blue Eye is flipping the bill, so he gets to keep the baby. No matter what. So glad this place is finally open!! Thank you!

Samantha (♀ Charizard)
Level: 53
Type: Fire/Flying
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Blaze
Held Item: Red Scarf
Ball: Fireball + Ball Capsule + Fire Seal (A)
Encountered: Starter
Accessories:
HP: 10
IQ: 2
Contest Stat.
Cool: 100
Beauty: 20
Cute: 20
Smart: 20
Tough: 20
LM: Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Air Slash, Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smokescreen, Dragon Rage, Scary Face, Fire Fang, Flame Burst, Slash, Flamethrower, Fire Spin, Inferno
EM: Dragon Dance, Ancientpower, Crunch, Dragon Rush, Flare Blitz, Metal Claw, Counter, Dragon Pulse, Focus Punch, Beat Up
MT: Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Seismic Toss, Headbutt, Heat Wave
HM/TM: Cut, Rock Smash, Strength, Rock Slide, Attract, Overheat, Fissure, Skull Bash, Submission, Dragonbreath
AM/CM: Fire Pledge, Soft Boiled
DoB: October 3rd
Bio: Samantha is a feisty little Charmander who thinks that the whole world including her trainer must please her every move. Sometimes she's a bit of a tom boy but her "princess" feminine side shines through more. She is determined to get out of the life she’s living in now [the inside of a nursery] and live an adventure of her own in which she'll finally get rid of the pink shiny bow her trainer gave her and instead wear the "crown" she thinks she deserves.
Old 06-08-2015, 06:31 PM   #47
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Quote:
There was a smile on Keith's face as he entered the darkened room where the Seviper were. He moved slowly, so as to not alarm the new parents. Meowth was, most unusually, not seated on his shoulder- instead, a Victreebel stood behind Keith- Goyle and Marvolo were like brothers, so of course he wanted to be here for this.

"Way to go, Marvolo," Keith grinned as he approached his Seviper. Marvolo said nothing, and merely shot Keith a grin, still looking unbelievably happy as he turned back to continue looking at his daughter. He was still taking in the whole thing- he was a father now.

Once he was certain Marvolo wasn't looking, Keith glanced at his Victreebel, who gave a small nod- the party Goyle and some of his teammates had been planning was all set to go. Of course, Keith dared not step too close to Amethyst or Kinana- Amethyst somehow struck Keith as a particularly violently overprotective mother, and he had no desire to get on her bad side. Keith then quietly sent a text with his Xtransceiver...

Back at Keith's Secret Base, Meowth was sitting on the couch in the living room, watching TV as a Haxorus, Arbok, and Carnivine, among other Pokémon, rushed around, making preparations. And then, a notification popped up on the TV, indicating that there was an incoming text message from the Xtransceiver of one Keith Golbatson Masters. Grabbing the remote, Meowth pressed a button, and the message showed up on the screen; "It's a girl. Coming back soon."

Meowth jumped up as though reading that text had given him an electric shock. "Dey're comin' back!" he announced to the other Pokémon in the room. "It's a girl!"

The other Pokémon immediately began cheering. "Way to go, Marv!" exclaimed the Carnivine.

"He'll make a great father, I know it," Nagini smiled proudly.

"Never mind that, we gotta finish getting ready!" exclaimed the Haxorus.

"I tink we're nearly done anyways," Meowth replied. "All dat's left is ta wait fer dem ta get here."

OOC: Picking up my Seviper who is now a father.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:32 AM   #48
enchantress
Queen of the Night

sweetbbydoll's Female Charizard and Electric Blue Eye's Male Garchomp
Samantha and Jaws are taken to their own special habitat where they can frolic together and do whatever it is dragons need to do to make more little dragons :).
The estimated date of arrival for Samantha and Jaws' little one is Monday 22nd June. We'll be looking forward to seeing you then ^^.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:19 PM   #49
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

There was something ironic about it all, but at the same time, he knew it was the only way to do it. Vampire Ball in hand, Levin walked into the Breeding Center for the first time in his career.

How can I be so certain?

It was hard to explain. He'd sought after It for so long, expecting to one day hatch the elusive Pokemon in the Egg House, that he lost sight of what the creature meant to him in the first place. Eld, the "First Sun" as dubbed by Nyx, flew over the skies of Saffron City for one year immediately after Levin's birth. His mother always heralded it as a sign of things to come; Levin himself wasn't so sure, but he felt compelled to chase down the Fire-Type for some reason he couldn't explain - some grand design, if he was ever one to believe such things.

Eld won't be reborn through some random Volcarona in the Egg House. No... Katsune's Ring brought me here, it tells me I have to awaken Its soul through my own means. I have to be the one to give it life...

He approached Chad McBrennan, a veteran and Bug-Type master who had been travelling Fizzy Bubbles even longer than him. He'd agreed to do this for Levin's sake, and the Saffron-native wouldn't forget the gesture any time soon.

- Thank you again for doing this... I just hope I'm right and that I didn't drag you out here for nothing.

He clenched the red and black Pokeball firmly before releasing the Pokemon inside. Vlad the Skorupi snapped his needles together, looking antsy. Levin smiled; how ironic that a creature of light would be born from such a violent predator, attuned to the Dark... But it was the right thing to do for Vlad also - the Poison-Type was a profoundly instinctual animal, and was growing restless at the lack of a partner. He wasn't one to be romantic at all, but needed this interaction, this opportunity to bond with another Pokemon, if only once. It was hard enough keeping the impulsive hunter in check, so trying to suppress this new urge would only harm Vlad further. Levin had to give him this chance, to which Chad fortunately agreed. He'd noticed Vlad's obvious interest in Chad's partner when Levin reffed one of the Bug-Type master's battles just recently - there was no doubt the Skorupi felt something... why not give him a chance to express it in his own way? If the Poison-Type felt something akin to love, he deserved to let it out. It helped both master and Pokemon.

- I'm sorry if he looks agitated, it's how he is, but he means no harm to you or your Pokemon... So, ready to do this?

He noticed Katsune's ring take on a faint red glow, and took it as a sign that he was on the right path. That he was days away from bringing Eld back to life. Only one way to find out!

---

Dropping off my Level 50 Skorupi (stats below) to breed with jolteonjak's Larvesta. I'll keep the hatchling and pay the full price: $800 for Skorupi (Rare) + $2000 for Larvesta (Super Rare) = $2800.

Vlad
Ability: Sniper
Holding: N/A
Birthday: September 15
Nature: Quirky
Pokéball:
Obtained: Egg House

Level-Up Moves:
Bite
Poison Sting
Leer
Knock Off
Pin Missile
Acupressure
Pursuit
Bug Bite
Poison Fang
Venoshock
Hone Claws
Toxic Spikes
Night Slash
Scary Face
Crunch
Fell Stinger
Cross Poison

Egg Moves:
Agility
Confuse Ray
Feint Attack
Poison Tail

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Dig
Double Team
Flash
Infestation
Poison Jab
Rock Tomb
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb
Swords Dance
Taunt
Toxic
X-Scissor

HM Moves:
Cut
Rock Smash
Strength

IQ: 0

Happiness: 10

Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0

Bio:
Vlad is victim of circumstance. His predatory instincts often overpower his rational thought, making him come across as a dangerous loose cannon with no feelings. And while this is partly true, everything that came before Vlad only further accentuates that idea in the minds of others. Before there was Vlad, Levin owned another Skorupi, even more violently unpredictable - Veiss, a Pokemon devoid of emotions or reason, existing for the sole purpose of hurting and destroying. Vlad's own erratic behavior reminds his teammates of those days of horror, but Vlad's actions stem mostly from his hunter mindset. He loves the thrill of the chase and, above all, the kill - but although he would never intentionally harm a teammate (after Levin's insistence), they still fear the scorpion.
To make matters worse, the memory of Career Killer Vesper Gant, always accompanied by his partner Drapion, is still fresh in everyone's mind - the harm he inflicted on Solair and Melo is an image that will last forever in the minds of the entire team, and knowing that Vlad could one day become a similar Drapion only serves to further instill fear in their hearts.
This causes the misunderstood Poison-Type to live in forced isolation, although he remains eternally loyal to Levin, who he regards as his only family - the first person he ever met and the first to look past his faults. Levin, in turn, has realized Vlad's innate battle potential, thanks to his unrivaled combat instincts even without proper training, and has taken to relying on him as an unlikely problem solver.

Last edited by MarbleZone; 09-01-2015 at 01:30 PM.
Old 09-07-2015, 12:06 AM   #50
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Today was the day. There was a meeting planned months ago by Chad and Levin to have their Pokémon meet. Previously, Chad had forgotten when, he noticed that Vlad, Levin’s Skorupi had taken a shine to his Larvesta. Perhaps it was due to her immense rarity. Perhaps it was a reflection of her upbringing.

The plan was to meet at the Breeding Center once both Pokémon became of age. Plus their breeding seasons had coincided. “Thank you again for doing this,” Levin met Chad in the Center. “I just hope I’m right, and that I didn’t drag you out here for nothing.”

Levin let his Pokémon out of its Pokeball, and Chad followed suit. Larvesta appeared from her white Premier Ball, and she met Vlad staring at her. Chad looked at Vlad. He’d never seen a Pokémon like Vlad before. He decided to scan Vlad:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Skorupi, the Scorpion Pokémon. Skorupi burrows under the sand to lie in wait for prey. Its tail claws can inject its prey with a savage poison.
“Wow. He’s quite the predator, eh?” Chad felt a little nervous around Vlad.

“I’m sorry if he looks agitated, it’s how he is,” Levin explained, “but he means no harm to you or your Pokémon. So, ready to do this?”

“Sure thing. Larvesta, is this who you want to be your partner?” The Torch Pokémon nodded. “From what I understand, you and Vlad will remain here for a couple weeks in privacy while you both create an egg…however that happens.”

Larvesta walked over to Vlad to greet him.

“Don’t worry dear, the attendants will take great care of you; but you will definitely have privacy.” Chad could just imagine what would happen if they were disturbed. Just then, Surskit popped out of his Pokeball. He looked back as Chad walked out of the Breeding Center without Larvesta.

As they exited the building, Surskit saw Vlad touch Larvesta with his tail. “Surrrrrsssss,” Surskit became so angry.

“Uh, Surskit,” Chad was shocked not only at Surskit’s appearance but also his anger. “What’s the matter bud?” Surskit let his anger boil over literally, and fired a boiling hot Scald at a bush they passed. It set on fire.

OOC: Dropping off my Level 62 Larvesta, full stats below, to breed with Marblezone’s Skorupi. Marblezone is paying for it, and he’ll also keep what hatches.

Name: Larvesta
Classification: Torch Pokémon
Type: Bug/Fire
Held Item:
Level: 62
Nature:
Ability: Flame Body
IQ: 2/100
Contest Stats: Beauty – 20 || Cool – 20 || Cute – 20 || Smart – 20 || Tough – 20
Happiness Points: 10
Birthday: November 29
Evolutionary Chain: -> Lv.59 ->
Received: Egg House

Moves
Level Up:
Ember | String Shot | Leech Life | Take Down | Flame Charge | Bug Bite | Double Edge | Flame Wheel

Egg Moves:
Morning Sun

Move Tutor:
Giga Drain | Magnet Rise | Signal Beam | Zen Headbutt

TM/HM/CM:
Calm Mind | Fire Blast | Overheat | U-Turn
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records