UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2015, 01:43 PM   #4426
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters
 
Treepandaone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,052
Trading a level 1 female Emolga to Talon in exchange for 1 candy

*trade opened*
Treepandaone is offline  
Old 04-22-2015, 04:54 PM   #4427
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!
 
Talon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Posts: 20,160
Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Trading a level 1 female Emolga to Talon in exchange for 1 candy

*trade opened*
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Treepandaone in exchange for his Level 1 female Emolga.

Thanks very much!

*Trade Closed*
Talon87 is offline  
Old 04-23-2015, 03:04 AM   #4428
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge
 
Ex-Admiral Insane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Neverland
Posts: 1,554
Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Trading my Lv.1 Male Onix to Talon for 1 Rare Candy. Hope he's everything you wanted.

*Trade Started*
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline  
Old 04-23-2015, 07:27 AM   #4429
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!
 
Talon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Posts: 20,160
Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
Trading my Lv.1 Male Onix to Talon for 1 Rare Candy. Hope he's everything you wanted.

*Trade Started*
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Ex-Admiral Insane in exchange for his Level 1 male Onix.

Thanks very much!

*Trade Closed*
Talon87 is offline  
Old 04-25-2015, 01:58 AM   #4430
Shadowshocker
used First Impression
 
Shadowshocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,032
Trading a Level 1 male Panpour to sweetbbydoll for 1 Rare Candy.

*trade initiated*
Shadowshocker is offline  
Old 04-26-2015, 07:50 PM   #4431
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
This was the second time he'd done it, but unlike last time, he was at peace with it. His Pokemon understood - the path he was on was fundamentally different from the one each of them truly wanted to take. And as a result, he found himself parting ways with friends he never thought he'd let go, but realized now would be selfish of him to keep.

The first to say his goodbyes was the pretend-badass Raff, the Scraggy. Described by Mazo as having "the heart of a warrior and the soul of a dragon", despite his inherent dark inclinations, Raff always ended up doing the right thing despite his constant attempts at being "bad". At the end of the day, he was trying too hard to be somebody he was not, and never found a place on the team to be himself - whether pressured into actually committing the "necessary evil" by Dartz, or overshadowed by legitimate badasses like Spike or Rojo, Raff was never really comfortable in his (rather loose) skin.

- I said don't worry, I understand! Where you're going, there are plenty of quirky characters with all manner of personalities, and I'm sure you'll fit right in! And with the training we've done together, I'd like to see anyone dare take the title of "badass king" away from you. Go on then, Keith's waiting! I hope to see you again Raff... it's been a lot of fun!

It truly had been.


---

Trading my Scraggy with the stats below to Missingno. Master for $50.

Raff
Spoiler: show
Level: 8
Gender: Male
Ability: Shed Skin
Holding: N/A
Birthday: November 19
Nature: Timid
Pokéball:
Obtained: Egg House

Level-Up Moves:
Leer
Low Kick

Egg Moves:
Detect
Dragon Dance

Move Tutor Moves:
Dragon Pulse
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Bulk Up
Dark Pulse
Dig
Double Team
Dragon Claw
Dragon Tail
Focus Blast
Incinerate
Low Sweep
Poison Jab
Power-Up Punch
Sludge Bomb
Smack Down
Taunt
Work Up

HM Moves:
Strength

IQ: 1

Happiness: 2

Contest Stats: 30/10/10/10/10


*Trade started*

--------------------------

Next up was Spike. They'd been through so much together, it was hard to believe they'd been parting ways after it all. But, much like Raff, Spike had been growing restless in Marble Garden, and levin could no longer turn a blind eye.

You saved my life on more than one occasion in the Arcane Real. You defeated that giant Gengar and protected me from the Psychic army in Gardevoir's dream; if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be standing here today, aiming for the top. And yet, it's precisely because I'm still standing that your path and mine have split along the way...

It was never in Spike's nature to nurture and care for smaller creatures. He was a free spirit fueled by rage, an incessant battler who hated nothing more than to hold back... but his status as a veteran of Levin's team saw several of the younger Pokemon flock to Spike for his strength and unparalleled experience on the field. Most of his time was spent either shooing away hopeful rookies or outright beating them up, accompanied by a sense of guilt he could do well without. Spike couldn't be himself as long as he stayed in Levin's care, not to mention his shift in focus meant he would no longer dedicate himself to simply perfecting his skills with the Fighting-Type.

- You deserve to be in a team where you have space to grow once again. I can't provide that anymore, not with the fame you've garnered and the host of newcomers I have to focus on raising... I wanted nothing more than to keep you around, but you were never a team player and the team is holding you down! I've noticed... you're not happy anymore. And I care about you too much to keep you chained; but don't worry, I'm good friends with Dave and I know you'll be in capable hands! You'll have time and room to keep improving - this is the guy that took care of Rojo and kept him in check all that time, so he knows what he's doing! I'll see you around Spike, and believe me - I'll never forget you or what we've been through together!

Spike muttered something under his breath - which Levin learned was Spike's closest thing to friendly banter - and held out a closed hand. The Saffron-native smiled, gave him the customary fist bump and waved his final goodbye to one of his most loyal companions.


---

Trading my Primeape with the stats below to DaveTheFishGuy for 3 Rare Candies.

Spike
Spoiler: show
Level: 31
Gender: Male
Ability: Vital Spirit
Evolution: --->
Holding: N/A
Birthday: August 22
Nature: Adamant
Pokéball:
Obtained: Egg House

Level-Up Moves:
Final Gambit
Fling
Covet
Scratch
Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Fury Swipes
Karate Chop
Seismic Toss
Screech
Assurance
Rage

Egg Moves:
Close Combat

Move Tutor Moves:
Fire Punch
Gunk Shot
Ice Punch
Metronome
Outrage
Thunderpunch

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Acrobatics
Brick Break
Bulk Up
Dig
Focus Blast
Hone Claws
Low Sweep
Overheat
Pay Day
Poison Jab
Power-Up Punch
Smack Down
Taunt
Thief
Thunderbolt
U-Turn
Work Up

HM Moves:
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Strength

IQ: 2

Happiness: 0

Contest Stats: 20/20/20/20/20


*Trade started*

--------------------------

Blues the Poliwag was next, but unlike the others, he didn't stay around long for goodbyes - both because he hated them, and idle banter in general even more. Much as he loved water he despised crying, most of all his own, and as such was quick to turn his back to Levin and rush toward Jake.

I'm sure he'll grant you the freedom of an explorer unlike that which I could provide... you're an adventurer at heart, a traveler more than a battler, and that makes our destinies fundamentally different. I should have seen that when I took you in, but I'm glad I figured you out in time, before I grew too attached and left you too confined. So long, Captain Blues...

He then reluctantly released the Pokemon inside the Love Ball in his hand. In a spectacle of rainbow light, the uniquely colored Venomoth he called Opal materialized. She felt conflicted about all this, but deep down and above all else, she felt grateful. Grateful that he saw through her worries, and most of all grateful that he was willing to let her go on her own path, three years after they first met and after all that they had been through.

- If you stay too long you'll make me change my mind, dear...

He was fighting back tears. Levin first adopted Opal as a small, unwanted Venonat, and their road toward her recovery had been a long, tumultuous one. He was the bug go from an insecure, self-conscious, quite frankly miserable creature to a splendorous Pokemon unlike any other the world had ever seen - all while retaining her compassionate, caring nature. She helped him countless times in his adventures, but when his road toward the Pokemon League became his sole focus, Opal found herself being relied on progressively less. In such a battle-oriented team, she lost her space, and soon realized her skills weren't what Levin needed anymore. With that, she became progressively less used, until Levin realized she wanted more - as devoted as she was, a winged creature like herself was genetically programmed to seek freedom, to explore and meet the world, and while Levin's journey first started out that way, he could no longer provide Opal with what her heart silently yearned for the most.

- Jake is still an up-and-coming Trainer with plenty to see and do. His story is still being written, and I'd love for you to help him out as lovingly as you helped me. He'll take you to places you've never seen and live adventures I never could. All I ask in return for letting you go with him... is that you never forget me or the guys.

Opal landed on his head affectionately one final time, letting him know she'd always remember him, and then flapped her rainbow wings slowly, flying towards Jake and the start of the next chapter in her own story.


---

Trading my Poliwag and recolored Venomoth with the stats below to EpicSquirtle for 2 Rare Candies.

Blues
Spoiler: show
Level: 2
Gender: Male
Ability: Water Absorb
Holding: N/A
Birthday: January 4
Nature: Bold
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with DaveTheFishGuy

Level-Up Moves:
Water Sport

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Dig
Double Team
Psychic
Rest
Scald

HM Moves:
Dive
Surf
Waterfall
Whirlpool

IQ: 0

Happiness: 0

Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0


Opal
Spoiler: show
Level: 33
Gender: Female
Ability: Tinted Lens
Evolution: ---> (recolour confirmation)
Holding: N/A
Birthday: April 30
Nature: Timid
Pokéball:
Obtained: Adoption Centre

Level-Up Moves:
Quiver Dance
Bug Buzz
Silver Wind
Tackle
Disable
Foresight
Supersonic
Confusion
Poison Powder
Leech Life
Stun Spore
Psybeam
Sleep Powder
Gust

Egg Moves:
Agility
Baton Pass
Giga Drain
Morning Sun
Rage Powder
Screech
Toxic Spikes

Move Tutor Moves:
Ominous Wind

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
Attract
Energy Ball
Hidden Power Ground
Infestation
Psychic
Sludge Bomb
Sweet Scent
Teleport
Toxic
U-Turn
Venoshock

HM Moves:
Flash

IQ: 2

Happiness: 10

Contest Stats: 20/20/20/20/20


*Trade started*

--------------------------

The final Pokemon to leave him was Aya the Mienfoo. She was the first partner to join his ranks after Levin beat Ivan, and represented his first change in focus, back when his goal became to perfect his Fighting-Type gift. Ritualistic, solemn and composed at all times, only now for the fist time did he sense a genuine emotional overload on her part - she cried silently when time came to say goodbye, but she knew it was for the best.

I taught you all that I knew. Now it's time you take my teachings and brave the world with them, perfect your craft and spread the knowledge of Levin's school around the world. It was more than an honor to train you Aya... it was my greatest privilege to serve as mentor to someone so special

Mazo the Lucario, Aya's tutor, personally requested to say his goodbyes as well. Compliments from Mazo were hard to come by, but Aya was deserving of every praise - and the only reason he was letting her go was at Mazo's own request, with the Mienfoo's consent - it was his belief that Levin's focus could no longer be solely that of raising fighters if he wanted to defeat the Elite Four, but as a result, he would no longer be able to focus on raising the exceptional Aya as thoroughly as she deserved.

- You'll be joining a Trainer who specializes in Psychic-Types... it's the ultimate test of strength! Never forget Mazo's teachings and my own advice, stay true to yourself and your ironclad principles, and you'll take the world by storm! I'm sure Okiku will love having you around, and you'll thrive in such a challenging team too! I can't wait to see what you become either... thanks for all the great memories Aya. It was wonderful having you around...


---

Trading my Mienfoo with the stats below to OkikuMew for 3 Rare Candies.

Aya
Spoiler: show
Level: 11
Gender: Female
Ability: Regenerator
Holding: N/A
Birthday: July 3
Nature: Calm
Pokéball:
Obtained: Egg House

Level-Up Moves:
Pound
Meditate
Detect

Egg Moves:
Low Kick
Me First

Move Tutor Moves:
Dual Chop
Knock Off

Custom/Event Moves:
Fire Spin

TM Moves:
Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
Bulk Up
Dig
Double Team
Focus Blast
Grass Knot
Hidden Power (Water)
Low Sweep
Power-Up Punch
Swords Dance
U-Turn
Work Up

HM Moves:
Strength

IQ: 1

Happiness: 10

Contest Stats: 30/10/10/10/10


*Trade started*
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 04-26-2015, 08:16 PM   #4432
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 3,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
This was the second time he'd done it, but unlike last time, he was at peace with it. His Pokemon understood - the path he was on was fundamentally different from the one each of them truly wanted to take. And as a result, he found himself parting ways with friends he never thought he'd let go, but realized now would be selfish of him to keep.

The first to say his goodbyes was the pretend-badass Raff, the Scraggy. Described by Mazo as having "the heart of a warrior and the soul of a dragon", despite his inherent dark inclinations, Raff always ended up doing the right thing despite his constant attempts at being "bad". At the end of the day, he was trying too hard to be somebody he was not, and never found a place on the team to be himself - whether pressured into actually committing the "necessary evil" by Dartz, or overshadowed by legitimate badasses like Spike or Rojo, Raff was never really comfortable in his (rather loose) skin.

- I said don't worry, I understand! Where you're going, there are plenty of quirky characters with all manner of personalities, and I'm sure you'll fit right in! And with the training we've done together, I'd like to see anyone dare take the title of "badass king" away from you. Go on then, Keith's waiting! I hope to see you again Raff... it's been a lot of fun!

It truly had been.


---

Trading my Scraggy with the stats below to Missingno. Master for $50.

Raff
Spoiler: show
Level: 8
Gender: Male
Ability: Shed Skin
Holding: N/A
Birthday: November 19
Nature: Timid
Pokéball:
Obtained: Egg House

Level-Up Moves:
Leer
Low Kick

Egg Moves:
Detect
Dragon Dance

Move Tutor Moves:
Dragon Pulse
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Bulk Up
Dark Pulse
Dig
Double Team
Dragon Claw
Dragon Tail
Focus Blast
Incinerate
Low Sweep
Poison Jab
Power-Up Punch
Sludge Bomb
Smack Down
Taunt
Work Up

HM Moves:
Strength

IQ: 1

Happiness: 2

Contest Stats: 30/10/10/10/10


*Trade started*
”Is youse serious?” Meowth was groaning as Keith entered the Cable Club. “I tought youse was done wit wantin' one o' dose.”

“Hey, Scraggy are badass,” Keith argued. “How could I not want one?”

“But da Scraggy?” Meowth said. “I'd'a tought ya would'a gone fer dat Machamp youse helped evolve or sometin'.”

Keith did not reply to this, starting to become lost in thought as he headed towards the trade machine almost automatically. He was still as surprised now as he was when he first learned that Levin Sanders, a Fighting-type specialist who was really starting to make a name for himself in the Fizzytopia region, was trading away a number of his Pokémon. He had done this once before in the past, but this time, among the selection of Pokémon were some of his Fighting-types, and even a couple of Pokémon that weren't yet Fighting-types, but had the potential to become them eventually. And yet, as he looked at the list of Pokémon Levin had been advertising for trade, one of them stood out to him. It wasn't Dux, the Machamp Keith had helped Levin evolve from Machoke, nor Opal, a Venomoth whose wings were said to shine in rainbow colors like the stone she was named after, nor Spike, a formidable Primeape, a species Keith always had a healthy dose of respect for. No, the one that stood out to him was Raff, a relatively low-level Scraggy.

Keith at first thought this as odd. Sure, he had wanted a Scraggy of his own years ago, but like many of his desires for certain Pokémon, it turned out to be a whim. The whim passed, Keith stopped actively seeking out a Scraggy, and that was it... except, not really. His first reaction upon hearing of anybody else obtaining a Scraggy was just the slightest stab of jealousy, though he mistook these stabs of jealousy for mere reminders of a whim he once held. But after that fateful night in the Dream World, he wasn't so sure anymore.

Hermione, Keith's Weedle, was naturally very fascinated with the Dream World, and did as much research on it as she possibly could. Keith had read through the notes she took at one point, and one part in particular stood out to him; specifically, it had to do with the three Pokémon humans envision upon entry to the Dream World. In Keith's case, it had been a female Nidoran, a Pansear... and a Scraggy. And according to Hermione's notes, the three Pokémon weren't selected voluntarily or at random, but were in fact visual manifestations of the Trainer's deepest desires. Of course, this came as no surprise to Keith in the case of the female Nidoran- anyone who knew Keith knew of his preference for Poison-types, and that a female Nidoran was one of the few kinds he had yet to own. Pansear kinda caught him off-guard, though he did think it was a cool Pokémon... but it truly floored him to realize that, deep down, he really did still want a Scraggy. Shortly after this revelation, he caught sight of Levin's advertisement, and knew what he had to do.

Finally arriving at the trade machine, Keith snapped out of it, and produced 50 from his wallet. The region had finally caught up with the rest of the world in terms of currency- until shockingly recently, the primary form of currency in the Fizzytopia region had been Rare Candies. Placing the Pokédollars down on his end of the trade machine, Keith threw the switch, and with much electrical crackling, the exchange was made. The money was swiftly replaced by a Poké Ball. Keith smiled as he picked up the red-and-white sphere. “Well, Meowth,” he said to the Normal-type on his shoulder as he walked outside, “ready to meet your new teammate?”

“As I'll ever be,” nodded Meowth.

Keith nodded back, then hurled the ball into the air. “Then let's do this! Go, Scraggy!” he exclaimed.

The ball split open, and in a flash of light, a bipedal yellow lizard materialized on the ground. Its head was very round and very large, and every part of it from the waist to the tail was covered in extremely baggy shed skin, giving the impression of ill-fitting pants. “Scraaaaggy!”exclaimed the Pokémon. Smiling at his newest Pokémon, Keith held out his Pokédex.

“Scraggy, a Shedding Pokémon,” droned the device. “Those who make eye contact with it are met with a headbutt. Its skull is extremely thick.”

“Scraaaaggy! Scraaaaggy!” Scraggy was yelling, pointing up to Keith and stomping the ground. Keith wordlessly turned to Meowth for a translation.

“Scraggy's sayin' he wants ta battle,” Meowth said. “Before he accepts bein' traded, he's gotta be sure ya got wat it takes ta handle da baddest o' da bad. His words, not mine,” he finished, rolling his eyes.

Keith grinned. “Baddest of the bad, huh?” he said to Scraggy. “Alright, if you want a battle, then a battle you'll get. Go, Meowth!”

“EH?!” Meowth exclaimed, turning to give Keith a look of horror. “Ya do know dat Scraggy is a Fightin'-type, right? And dat I'm a Normal-type?”

“Meowth, relax, you can handle this,” Keith reassured the Scratch Cat Pokémon. “Remember we did the same thing for Molly?”

“Yeah, but Molly was just a baby when she were traded to youse!” protested Meowth. “Ain't Levin spent nearly a year trainin' dis guy?!”

Scraggy folded his arms and nodded. “ScragGY!” he replied.

“...Scraggy says 'Damn straight!',” Meowth translated.

“Meowth, just get in there and do your best, OK?” sighed Keith. “You're not gonna have the advantage in all your battles, so you might as well get in some practice going up against Fighting-types.”

“Fine,” Meowth groaned. He hopped down off of Keith's shoulder, extended the claws on his front paws, and struck a pose.

Scraggy made the first move. He hitched up his “pants” and ran towards Meowth, but instead of Attacking, he skidded to a stop and turned around in place, dragging his tail along the ground and kicking up a bunch of Sand into Meowth's eyes.

“Gah!” Meowth exclaimed, frantically trying to rub the offending substance out of his eyes. “Dat was a cheap shot!”

“Meowth, use Swift!” Keith ordered.

“Right!” Meowth nodded. He spread his arms wide, and several large stars made of pure energy materialized around him, before launching themselves at the Scraggy. The Shedding Pokémon tried to dive out of the way, but the stars changed direction to hone in on their target. Keith grinned as the Swift made contact- it was one of several moves that never missed its target, no matter what. However, Scraggy seemed relatively unharmed by the Swift- as Keith got a better look, he could see that Scraggy had hitched up its “pants” all the way up to its neck, like a shield of some sort. For an answer, he consulted his Pokédex.

“Scraggy's shed skin has a rubbery elasticity to it,” droned the device. “Scraggy can pull the skin up to its neck to reduce damage from attacks.”

“Cool,” grinned Keith. “Meowth, how's the eyesight situation?”

“Ehh... not so good,” Meowth reported.

Keith grunted in frustration, before remembering a tactic he had used in one of his previous battles. “Meowth, use Water Pulse on yourself!” he ordered.

“WHAT?!” Meowth exclaimed. “Yer crazy!”

“Just trust me!” Keith shot back. “And try and aim it at your face.”

Meowth groaned in protest, but charged up an orb of water between his front paws nonetheless. Scraggy watched curiously as Meowth launched the attack at his own face, but an instant later, Meowth was able to open his eyes. “H-hey! I can see again!” Meowth exclaimed. “Da Water Pulse must'a washed away da sand!”

“Told ya,” Keith grinned. “Now use your Fury Swipes!”

“Yeah!” Meowth exclaimed, also grinning as he extended his claws once more and lunged at Scraggy. The Dark/Fighting-type responded by running in close and delivering a Punch to Meowth's head, throwing him off balance, and the aura that surrounded the fist when the move made contact seemed to Power-up the Scraggy. As Meowth climbed to his feet, Scraggy began to Dance around in place, not unlike how a Dragon would.

“Wow,” Keith murmured, clearly impressed. “Power-up Punch? Dragon Dance? Levin really has raised this thing well.”

“Scraaaaaggy!” Scraggy bellowed, now lunging at Meowth once again, this time with his Claws aglow with Dragon energy.

“Right- Meowth, Fury Swipes once more!” Keith called.

Meowth lunged at Scraggy, and as they took repeated swings at each other, their claws clashed, each always managing to block the other. However, Meowth was so focused on trying to get a single attack to land, he didn't bother to notice Scraggy's feet. If he had bothered, he'd have noticed one of the feet being aimed at Meowth's own feet. Alas, Meowth didn't realize that Scraggy had been readying a Low Kick until it sent him tumbling to the ground. This had taken Keith by surprise as well- Scraggy was clearly not afraid to fight dirty!

Capitalizing on Meowth's current preoccupation with trying to get back up, Scraggy focused hard, and a bunch of duplicate Scraggy materialized out of thin air, surrounding Meowth. Now Scraggy had used Double Team, and Meowth couldn't tell which was which.

Keith was noticing how panicked Meowth was getting, but he had an idea. “Meowth, calm down,” he said. “Jump up, then use Thunderbolt straight down!”

Meowth thought Keith was crazy. Then again, that's what he thought when Keith had ordered him to hit himself in the face with Water Pulse, and that turned out alright... Meowth jumped straight up into the air, his charm crackling with electricity. And then, he unleashed a powerful bolt of electricity directly towards the ground below. As the attack struck the dusty ground, it threw up a cloud of dust that billowed out on all sides. And, just as Keith had anticipated, the dust cloud forced each and every Double Team clone to vanish on contact. The dust cleared out as Meowth landed on the ground, and now it was Scraggy's turn to look around in astonishment, having clearly not anticipated losing all of his Double Team copies in one go!

Now Scraggy was the distracted one, and Keith decided to capitalize on it. “Now! Use Zap Cannon!” he exclaimed.

Meowth brought his front paws together, and a crackling orb of electricity formed between them. In response, Scraggy charged up a ball of sludge between his hands. The attacks were fired off simultaneously- Meowth launched the Zap Cannon at the same time Scraggy heaved the Sludge Bomb. The attacks collided in midair, and an explosion ensued, blasting Meowth and Scraggy with electricity and sludge. Once the dust settled, the result was clear- Meowth and Scraggy were both lying on the ground, barely stirring.

“I guess it's a draw, then,” said Keith. He approached his Pokémon just as they feebly got back up. “Meowth, you OK?”

“Oww... yeah, I tink so,” Meowth replied weakly.

“Scraa-aa-aaggy...” murmured Scraggy.

Keith turned to the Scraggy. “And you,” Keith added. “You're a tough one. I like that. Welcome to the team,” he said, holding out his hand to the Scraggy.

For a moment, Scraggy merely looked up at Keith. He was pretty surprised that Meowth was able to hold his own against him the way he had, but he was really surprised at how Keith kept coming up with some of his strategies. Meowth blasting his own face with Water Pulse to clear up the Sand Attack? That was just plain crazy, it took real guts and trust to pull off, and to top it all off, it friggin' worked. And stirring up dust with Thunderbolt to counter Double Team? He never would've thought of that!

“Scraaaggy,” Scraggy finally said, giving a brief nod, then shaking the hand Keith offered.

Keith grinned. “Awesome,” he said. “Now, Levin named you Raff, I believe, but if you want a new name, now would be the perfect opportunity. And I got a suggestion, too, if you'd like to hear it- how does Bart sound?”

“Scra... Scraggy!” the Scraggy nodded, unable to conceal a grin.

“He likes da sound o' dat,” Meowth translated.

“I figured as much,” Keith smiled. “Well, Bart, let's get moving- you got a lot of new teammates to meet back at the Secret Base, and believe me, I do mean a lot.”

“Yeah, he ain't kiddin',” Meowth added as he climbed back onto Keith's shoulder.

They headed off, back in the direction of Keith's Secret Base, with Bart the Scraggy walking by their side the whole way home. Much as Bart was gonna miss Levin, he had a feeling he'd warm up to life under Keith's ownership real nicely.


OOC: Trading 50 to MZ for his Scraggy. Thanks! He's in good hands.

*Trade Closed*
Missingno. Master is offline  
Old 04-26-2015, 09:24 PM   #4433
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats
 
OkikuMew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Quebec province, Canada
Posts: 1,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
This was the second time he'd done it, but unlike last time, he was at peace with it. His Pokemon understood - the path he was on was fundamentally different from the one each of them truly wanted to take. And as a result, he found himself parting ways with friends he never thought he'd let go, but realized now would be selfish of him to keep.


The final Pokemon to leave him was Aya the Mienfoo. She was the first partner to join his ranks after Levin beat Ivan, and represented his first change in focus, back when his goal became to perfect his Fighting-Type gift. Ritualistic, solemn and composed at all times, only now for the fist time did he sense a genuine emotional overload on her part - she cried silently when time came to say goodbye, but she knew it was for the best.

I taught you all that I knew. Now it's time you take my teachings and brave the world with them, perfect your craft and spread the knowledge of Levin's school around the world. It was more than an honor to train you Aya... it was my greatest privilege to serve as mentor to someone so special

Mazo the Lucario, Aya's tutor, personally requested to say his goodbyes as well. Compliments from Mazo were hard to come by, but Aya was deserving of every praise - and the only reason he was letting her go was at Mazo's own request, with the Mienfoo's consent - it was his belief that Levin's focus could no longer be solely that of raising fighters if he wanted to defeat the Elite Four, but as a result, he would no longer be able to focus on raising the exceptional Aya as thoroughly as she deserved.

- You'll be joining a Trainer who specializes in Psychic-Types... it's the ultimate test of strength! Never forget Mazo's teachings and my own advice, stay true to yourself and your ironclad principles, and you'll take the world by storm! I'm sure Okiku will love having you around, and you'll thrive in such a challenging team too! I can't wait to see what you become either... thanks for all the great memories Aya. It was wonderful having you around...


---

Trading my Mienfoo with the stats below to OkikuMew for 3 Rare Candies.

Aya
Spoiler: show
Level: 11
Gender: Female
Ability: Regenerator
Holding: N/A
Birthday: July 3
Nature: Calm
Pokéball:
Obtained: Egg House

Level-Up Moves:
Pound
Meditate
Detect

Egg Moves:
Low Kick
Me First

Move Tutor Moves:
Dual Chop
Knock Off

Custom/Event Moves:
Fire Spin

TM Moves:
Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
Bulk Up
Dig
Double Team
Focus Blast
Grass Knot
Hidden Power (Water)
Low Sweep
Power-Up Punch
Swords Dance
U-Turn
Work Up

HM Moves:
Strength

IQ: 1

Happiness: 10

Contest Stats: 30/10/10/10/10


*Trade started*
RP (in construction because lol need sleep)
Spoiler: show
Although it hasn't been too long since she entered the Cable Club, Okiku felt it has been since forever since she did. For some reason, time around her went so much more fast than before, while she was moving very slowly through the flow of time. Maybe she was getting too old for this? She did, after all, started her journey way later than the usual age of a Pokémon Trainer career. She felt a bit like a Christmas cake of sorts. But there was so much that just kept her going, kept wanting her to travel around Fizzytopia and train Pokémon. Those things included the friends she met along the way, Pokémon and fellow trainers alike, and her wish of meeting more further. And today, she was about to do both: meeting up with an old friend, and bringing in a new one in her team.




Trading 3 candies for MZ's Mienfoo with the stats above. Thanks a bunch! I will take care of her well

**Trade Closed!**
OkikuMew is offline  
Old 04-27-2015, 04:12 AM   #4434
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~
 
sweetbbydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: On a spooky haunted island...
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
Trading a Level 1 male Panpour to sweetbbydoll for 1 Rare Candy.

*trade initiated*
Trading 1 candy to Shadowshocker for his Lv.1 Male Panpour, thank you.

Trade Started

The hall was empty of any activity, with the sound of a rhythmic ticking clock echoing loud in the young women's ears. The trainer known as Liza just sat on a bench with her hands clasped against each other as she looked down, staring at the clean Pokemon Center floor, waiting...patiently to hear something, anything, about what it was that was going on with one of her Pokemon.

What the trainer had come in for was a routine check up for her Pokemon, like always she in trusted her Pokemon to the Nurse Joy behind the counter. Everything went as it should have, except...when her Pokemon were being scanned by the machine to the side of the desk, the Nurse Joy gave an odd expression to something that had gotten her attention on the computer screen.

The nurse didn't say a word to Liza, she simply grabbed the telephone on the desk next to her, bringing it to the side of her face before dialing in a set of numbers before waiting a while and telling whoever it was on the other line to bring 2 Chansey's down to the front, immediately.

When asked what the matter was, the Nurse just looked at the lass trainer for a brief second before saying, “There seems to be an abnormally with one of your Pokemon, a Panpour...I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but we need to make certain before giving a full diagnosis.” She said handing Liza the rest of her Pokemon, “Wait! What about my Panpour!!” the girl yelled as she tried juggling her Pokeballs. When the Chanseys' the Nurse Joy requested arrived, the Nurse took Liza's Pokeball with her and disappeared with her two assistances, headed into a private room.

That was about an hour ago, and even though it only seemed like a short time, it felt much longer...

The door next to where she sat suddenly swung open showing the Nurse Joy who currently held her new Pokemon companion, Panpour, who at this time was currently resting in the Nurse's arms.

“You got me really scared Nurse Joy, tell me...is he going to be okay?”

“Yes, but...”

“But? But what?” Liza blurted out.

“There is something you need to know...this Panpour...was born blind.”

~*~*~

Having requested a room to herself in the Pokemon Center, considering how a freak rain storm suddenly began to down pour in the area she was in. With the sound of rain hitting the windowsill and the light on top of the night stand illuminating their surrounding, Liza sat up in bed with her new Pokemon, Panpour.

“I know it's going to be a struggle...to, well, you know...” The trainer stopped herself from saying it...feeling as though it might be taken as an insult...calling her Pokemon blind.

“Panpour?” The water monkey looked up at her...but didn't really look at her, he just stared in her general direction.

“I wonder...does it bother you? Not being able to see me?” She first said before realizing... “You probably don't even know what ‘seeing’ means, do you...”

‘Yes.’ The monkey shook his head, before he reached his arms out and touched her face with his paws.

“Can you see me that way?” The lass giggled.

“Panpour!”

Born with such a burden and yet... Liza thought looking at the Panpour's smile, It doesn't stop you from being happy and smiling, I think we can all learn something from you wise monkey.

“Guess what!” Liza exclaimed.

“Pan?”

“We are going to work together so this doesn't stop you from being just like everyone else, you got that!”

“Pan!” The monkey hugged the trainer, holding him right back tightly she could see how happy he was with the way his clover like tail wagged, “Welcome to the team, Blue!”

Last edited by sweetbbydoll; 06-11-2015 at 06:12 AM.
sweetbbydoll is offline  
Old 04-27-2015, 03:52 PM   #4435
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading back my Lv 1 Male Tepig with the stats below to Electric Blue Eye for 3 Candies. Thanks again man, and sorry for the hassle. I really have to prioritize at this point.

Gouka
Spoiler: show
Level: 1
Gender: Male
Ability: Blaze
Holding: N/A
Birthday: August 28
Nature: Rash
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Electric Blue Eye

Level-Up Moves:
Tackle

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Frustration
Gyro Ball
Rock Tomb
Taunt
Wild Charge

HM Moves:
N/A

IQ: 0

Happiness: 0

Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0


*Trade started*
Trading 3 candies to MZ for the Tepig I originally traded to him, thanks and no problem!

--Trade Closed--
Electric Blue Eye is offline  
Old 04-27-2015, 06:24 PM   #4436
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
Trading $10 to Treepandaone for 2x Indigo Pokeblock +50.

*Trade started*
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 04-28-2015, 02:05 PM   #4437
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
Trading Lv 1 Male Karrablast to Itzatrap for $30.

*Trade started*
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 04-28-2015, 07:20 PM   #4438
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams
 
EpicSquirtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 549
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post


Blues the Poliwag was next, but unlike the others, he didn't stay around long for goodbyes - both because he hated them, and idle banter in general even more. Much as he loved water he despised crying, most of all his own, and as such was quick to turn his back to Levin and rush toward Jake.

I'm sure he'll grant you the freedom of an explorer unlike that which I could provide... you're an adventurer at heart, a traveler more than a battler, and that makes our destinies fundamentally different. I should have seen that when I took you in, but I'm glad I figured you out in time, before I grew too attached and left you too confined. So long, Captain Blues...

He then reluctantly released the Pokemon inside the Love Ball in his hand. In a spectacle of rainbow light, the uniquely colored Venomoth he called Opal materialized. She felt conflicted about all this, but deep down and above all else, she felt grateful. Grateful that he saw through her worries, and most of all grateful that he was willing to let her go on her own path, three years after they first met and after all that they had been through.

- If you stay too long you'll make me change my mind, dear...

He was fighting back tears. Levin first adopted Opal as a small, unwanted Venonat, and their road toward her recovery had been a long, tumultuous one. He was the bug go from an insecure, self-conscious, quite frankly miserable creature to a splendorous Pokemon unlike any other the world had ever seen - all while retaining her compassionate, caring nature. She helped him countless times in his adventures, but when his road toward the Pokemon League became his sole focus, Opal found herself being relied on progressively less. In such a battle-oriented team, she lost her space, and soon realized her skills weren't what Levin needed anymore. With that, she became progressively less used, until Levin realized she wanted more - as devoted as she was, a winged creature like herself was genetically programmed to seek freedom, to explore and meet the world, and while Levin's journey first started out that way, he could no longer provide Opal with what her heart silently yearned for the most.

- Jake is still an up-and-coming Trainer with plenty to see and do. His story is still being written, and I'd love for you to help him out as lovingly as you helped me. He'll take you to places you've never seen and live adventures I never could. All I ask in return for letting you go with him... is that you never forget me or the guys.

Opal landed on his head affectionately one final time, letting him know she'd always remember him, and then flapped her rainbow wings slowly, flying towards Jake and the start of the next chapter in her own story.


---

Trading my Poliwag and recolored Venomoth with the stats below to EpicSquirtle for 2 Rare Candies.

Blues
Spoiler: show
Level: 2
Gender: Male
Ability: Water Absorb
Holding: N/A
Birthday: January 4
Nature: Bold
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with DaveTheFishGuy

Level-Up Moves:
Water Sport

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Dig
Double Team
Psychic
Rest
Scald

HM Moves:
Dive
Surf
Waterfall
Whirlpool

IQ: 0

Happiness: 0

Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0


Opal
Spoiler: show
Level: 33
Gender: Female
Ability: Tinted Lens
Evolution: ---> (recolour confirmation)
Holding: N/A
Birthday: April 30
Nature: Timid
Pokéball:
Obtained: Adoption Centre

Level-Up Moves:
Quiver Dance
Bug Buzz
Silver Wind
Tackle
Disable
Foresight
Supersonic
Confusion
Poison Powder
Leech Life
Stun Spore
Psybeam
Sleep Powder
Gust

Egg Moves:
Agility
Baton Pass
Giga Drain
Morning Sun
Rage Powder
Screech
Toxic Spikes

Move Tutor Moves:
Ominous Wind

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
Attract
Energy Ball
Hidden Power Ground
Infestation
Psychic
Sludge Bomb
Sweet Scent
Teleport
Toxic
U-Turn
Venoshock

HM Moves:
Flash

IQ: 2

Happiness: 10

Contest Stats: 20/20/20/20/20


*Trade started*

--------------------------
*RP post to be added!*
Trading 2 Rare Candies to MarbleZone in return for his Poliwag and Venomoth

*Trade Closed*
EpicSquirtle is offline  
Old 04-29-2015, 07:27 PM   #4439
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats
 
OkikuMew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Quebec province, Canada
Posts: 1,586
Trading this Lv.1 Male Slowpoke to Arc_Angel for 1 candy. Hope he serves you well!

**Trade Started!**
OkikuMew is offline  
Old 04-30-2015, 03:53 AM   #4440
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress
 
Arc_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Comatose, lost to sweet oblivion
Posts: 4,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading this Lv.1 Male Slowpoke to Arc_Angel for 1 candy. Hope he serves you well!

**Trade Started!**
Trading 1 Candy to OkikuMew for her Level 01 Male Slowpoke.

*Trade Closed*
Arc_Angel is offline  
Old 04-30-2015, 04:27 PM   #4441
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters
 
Treepandaone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading $10 to Treepandaone for 2x Indigo Pokeblock +50.

*Trade started*
Trading a pair of Dry Indigo Pokeblocks (+50 Beauty Stat) (Pokeblock 1 [1/1] and Pokeblock 2 [1/1]) to MZ for $10

trade closed


~ Tess Edit: 1st of 2 +50 Indigo Pokéblocks used on 03/05/2015.
~ Tess Edit: 2nd of 2 +50 Indigo Pokéblocks used on 10/05/2015.

Last edited by enchantress; 05-24-2015 at 12:43 PM.
Treepandaone is offline  
Old 05-04-2015, 01:55 PM   #4442
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading Lv 1 Male Karrablast to Itzatrap for $30.

*Trade started*
Trading my $30 Pokédollars to MarbleZone for his level 1 male Karrablast.

**Trade Closed**


Thanks! Will take care of him!
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 05-10-2015, 04:31 PM   #4443
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~
 
sweetbbydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: On a spooky haunted island...
Posts: 267
Trading to MarbleZone my Lv.1 Male Magikarp in a fish bowl for 500 Pokedollars, take care of him!

Trade Started
sweetbbydoll is offline  
Old 05-11-2015, 03:54 PM   #4444
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbbydoll View Post
Trading to MarbleZone my Lv.1 Male Magikarp in a fish bowl for 500 Pokedollars, take care of him!

Trade Started
At last!

There was something delightfully ironic about all of this. He'd just let go several partners to focus on raising a few select ones, the Pokemon he truly loved the most since he was a child - and here he was, adding another to his ranks so soon after investing in a rare Feebas. Not only that, Levin was a man who craved power - so for him to go out of his way to get a Magikarp was also amusing.

But it was for good reason. He was too young to remember the Volcarona that flew around Saffron during the first year of his life, but the memory of the first Pokemon he ever recognized as such was vivid: a massive Gyarados during a family trip to the Lake of Rage, in the neighboring region of Johto, brought about by another of his father's scouting missions in Mahogany. The words of his father were burned into his mind - "This is a Pokemon, and one of the strongest, most dangerous of them all!" - and Gyarados became Levin's favorite Pokemon for most of his childhood. When, several years later, he set out with Min to adventure across Fizzy Bubbles, he distinctly remembered thinking to himself that he finally had a chance to capture a Gyarados of his own. Overtime that lingering idea faded away, in favor of Pokemon that could help him surpass Ivan, then Kayl, and then Vesper...

But now that I'm free of those obsessions, I can afford to raise the ones I want the most. These are the ones that'll help me conquer the Elite Four - and just like I always dreamed, I will do so with a mighty Gyarados!

Although, that was the final piece of an intricate puzzle; first, he'd have to raise this frankly pathetic Magikarp. It should go about as smoothly as Min's attempts to make Reina a beautiful Feebas...

- Thank you for doing this, Magikarp Saleswoman!

He winked at Liza, grateful she allowed him this opportunity. The last time he saw her, she and her boyfriend laid waste to an entire courtyard in a ferocious battle, and he couldn't help but wonder how much stronger she and Ethan had become since that day.

He completed the trade, sending over the agreed amount of money in exchange for the orange fish in a bowl. The Magikarp seemed mostly oblivious to all of the proceedings, content with swimming around in the tight confines of the makeshift tank, bumping its head repeatedly on the transparent surface. In a way, not unlike Hebi would if he were a fish, Levin reckoned.

- I think we have a long road ahead of us, but I can't wait to see what happens when we reach the end! Welcome to the family Nylus, I promise you're in good hands!

From the entrance of the Cable Club, unbeknownst to Levin, a Luxray glared through the door, shaking his head in concern but refusing to step in. In his many years of experience, Ryker came to know what Gyarados were capable of... did Levin?


---

Trading $500 to sweetbbydoll for her Lv1 Male Magikarp. Thank you! ^^

*Trade closed*

Last edited by MarbleZone; 05-11-2015 at 04:52 PM.
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 05-11-2015, 05:45 PM   #4445
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast
 
DaveTheFishGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,257
Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Next up was Spike. They'd been through so much together, it was hard to believe they'd been parting ways after it all. But, much like Raff, Spike had been growing restless in Marble Garden, and levin could no longer turn a blind eye.

You saved my life on more than one occasion in the Arcane Real. You defeated that giant Gengar and protected me from the Psychic army in Gardevoir's dream; if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be standing here today, aiming for the top. And yet, it's precisely because I'm still standing that your path and mine have split along the way...

It was never in Spike's nature to nurture and care for smaller creatures. He was a free spirit fueled by rage, an incessant battler who hated nothing more than to hold back... but his status as a veteran of Levin's team saw several of the younger Pokemon flock to Spike for his strength and unparalleled experience on the field. Most of his time was spent either shooing away hopeful rookies or outright beating them up, accompanied by a sense of guilt he could do well without. Spike couldn't be himself as long as he stayed in Levin's care, not to mention his shift in focus meant he would no longer dedicate himself to simply perfecting his skills with the Fighting-Type.

- You deserve to be in a team where you have space to grow once again. I can't provide that anymore, not with the fame you've garnered and the host of newcomers I have to focus on raising... I wanted nothing more than to keep you around, but you were never a team player and the team is holding you down! I've noticed... you're not happy anymore. And I care about you too much to keep you chained; but don't worry, I'm good friends with Dave and I know you'll be in capable hands! You'll have time and room to keep improving - this is the guy that took care of Rojo and kept him in check all that time, so he knows what he's doing! I'll see you around Spike, and believe me - I'll never forget you or what we've been through together!

Spike muttered something under his breath - which Levin learned was Spike's closest thing to friendly banter - and held out a closed hand. The Saffron-native smiled, gave him the customary fist bump and waved his final goodbye to one of his most loyal companions.


---

Trading my Primeape with the stats below to DaveTheFishGuy for 3 Rare Candies.

Spike
Spoiler: show
Level: 31
Gender: Male
Ability: Vital Spirit
Evolution: --->
Holding: N/A
Birthday: August 22
Nature: Adamant
Pokéball:
Obtained: Egg House

Level-Up Moves:
Final Gambit
Fling
Covet
Scratch
Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Fury Swipes
Karate Chop
Seismic Toss
Screech
Assurance
Rage

Egg Moves:
Close Combat

Move Tutor Moves:
Fire Punch
Gunk Shot
Ice Punch
Metronome
Outrage
Thunderpunch

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
Acrobatics
Brick Break
Bulk Up
Dig
Focus Blast
Hone Claws
Low Sweep
Overheat
Pay Day
Poison Jab
Power-Up Punch
Smack Down
Taunt
Thief
Thunderbolt
U-Turn
Work Up

HM Moves:
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Strength

IQ: 2

Happiness: 0

Contest Stats: 20/20/20/20/20


*Trade started*
Was this even the right thing to do? He'd just ended up trading El Rojo straight back... Over a year later, and at Levin's own request, but still. He'd hardly even begun to tame the Druddigon... maybe the other trainer had been keeping tabs on that. What if that happened again? Spike had been at Levin's side as long as he'd known him - theirs was an almost unbreakable bond, he wouldn't give such a vaulable teammate away to just anyone...

Dave tried his best to swallow his nerves. He'd made some advancement as a trainer, but he still felt inadequate next to his peers. Maybe... maybe some of Levin's ability would rub off him? Receiving a Fighting-type from a former specialist in the type was almost a blessing, especially one he'd been seeking for a while, if fully evolved and realised. As he watched the other trainer bid his farewells, he couldn't help but think back to the scant couple of Pokémon he'd traded away after forming attachments. Could he ever just cut so many of his team loose? Probably not. It was probably a weakness.

Once the goodbyes were said, he nodded in gratitude to Levin, not wanting to bother the trainer at such a busy time, and placed a trio of Candies on the trading machine's pad. The confections were absorbed into the device, and were soon replaced with a customised PokéBall that signified a Fighting-type occupant. Picking up the orb, he idly twirled it on one finger as he headed back outside. He looked around the doorframe as he did, spotting another figure as Jason unfolded his limbs from his crouched form, starting to keep pace with his trainer, the Croagunk probably being the best choice to come to a meeting such as this.

Looking at the Fighting Ball, he tossed it into the air. "C'mon out, Spike." he muttered, watching as vibrant orange energy poured from the device to take on a large, round form. Fuzzy fur burst out of the silhouette, along with stout, powerful limbs, packed full of muscles. He'd wanted a Mankey for some time, and now here he stood, the owner of a fully-realised Primeape. Angry, piercing eyes stared at him from within the thick hair, obviously checking him out. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed movement as Jason stepped forward, not between the two, but ready in case he had to.

He raised one hand slowly, non-threateningly, ready to see if the primate reacted. "Hey there." he began, softly. "I'm sorry we had to meet like this for you, Spike. I'm glad you've made your peace with Levin, and I know he wouldn't do this lightly. I'm honoured that he agreed to let me continue training you." he added. "My name's Dave, and I'm really looking forward to getting to know you. I know why Levin made this decision, but you've got nothing to worry about here - most of my team train in their own ways, and I only have one other Fighting-type."

At this, Jason nodded, the Croagunk indeed being the solitary martial-artist on the fisherman's expansive team. Until now, anyway. "If you want to spar, I'm sure he'll oblige, but he won't be bothering you every hour of the day like the youngsters you've been dealing with." Dave explained. The Primeape's glare continued, staying stoic, but he almost seemed to soften slightly. Very slightly. "I can see your time with Levin has left you wise, even if you don't like sharing that wisdom, but I don't think you're as prickley as you once were. Welcome to the family... Horace."

If the Fighting-type disliked his new name, he didn't show it. He didn't show anything, aside from that piercing stare. As the fisherman raised the Fighting Ball to recall him, he thought that the Primeape gave the very slightest of nods... but it could have just been his eyes playing tricks on him. Pocketing the device, he nudged Jason before setting off for the cove where the Rough Skin was moored, the Croagunk following at his own leisurely pace.


---------------------

OOC:
Trading 3 Rare Candies to MarbleZone for his Lv.31 Male Primeape. I'll take care of him, promise!

--Trade Closed--

Last edited by DaveTheFishGuy; 03-21-2016 at 08:05 PM.
DaveTheFishGuy is offline  
Old 05-12-2015, 07:27 PM   #4446
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast
 
DaveTheFishGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,257
Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Trading a Lv. 1 Male Bellsprout to Tess for 1 Rare Candy. Hope he helps out!

--Trade Opened--
DaveTheFishGuy is offline  
Old 05-13-2015, 12:08 AM   #4447
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge
 
jolteonjak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,043
Sorry to make you wait so long MM, but...

Trading my Lv.1 Nidoran F (stats below) to MissingNo. Master for 2 Rare Candies.

**TRADE COMMENCED**


Spoiler: show

Name: Nidoran♀
Classification: Poison Pin Pokémon
Type: Poison
Held Item:
Level: 1
Gender: Female
Nature:
Ability:
IQ: 0/100
Contest Stats: Beauty – 0 || Cool – 0 || Cute – 0 || Smart – 0 || Tough – 0
Happiness Points:
Birthday:
Evolutionary Chain: -> Lv.16 -> -> ->
Received: Egg House
Location: PC

Moves
Level Up:
Growl | Scratch

Egg Moves:

Move Tutor:

TM/HM/CM:
Ice Beam
jolteonjak is offline  
Old 05-13-2015, 06:15 AM   #4448
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge
 
Ex-Admiral Insane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Neverland
Posts: 1,554
Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Trading 3 Rare Candies to Sweetbbydoll for her Lv.6 female Meowth.
Thanks a lot!

*Trade Open*
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline  
Old 05-13-2015, 07:39 AM   #4449
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 3,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Sorry to make you wait so long MM, but...

Trading my Lv.1 Nidoran F (stats below) to MissingNo. Master for 2 Rare Candies.

**TRADE COMMENCED**


Spoiler: show

Name: Nidoran♀
Classification: Poison Pin Pokémon
Type: Poison
Held Item:
Level: 1
Gender: Female
Nature:
Ability:
IQ: 0/100
Contest Stats: Beauty – 0 || Cool – 0 || Cute – 0 || Smart – 0 || Tough – 0
Happiness Points:
Birthday:
Evolutionary Chain: -> Lv.16 -> -> ->
Received: Egg House
Location: PC

Moves
Level Up:
Growl | Scratch

Egg Moves:

Move Tutor:

TM/HM/CM:
Ice Beam
The doors to the Cable Club swung open as Keith walked in, with Meowth on his shoulder as usual.

"So, youse is finally gettin' one?" Meowth asked Keith.

"Yep," beamed Keith. "I think that makes all the Poison-type evolution lines now... except for anything discovered in Kalos, anyway, I gotta look into that..." Trailing off there, he hastened to make his way over to a trade machine where Chad was already waiting. "Thanks for this," Keith said to Chad as the Poison-type Trainer dug two pieces of candy in shiny blue wrappers out of his backpack, and placed the confectionary currency on his end of the trade machine. The switch was thrown, and in an instant, the Rare Candies were replaced by a Poké Ball.

"Well, wat are youse waitin' for?" Meowth demanded. "Send it out!"

"With pleasure, Meowth," nodded Keith as he heaved the ball into the air. "Go, Nidoran!"

In a flash of light, a small, blue Pokémon materialized atop the trade machine. It stood on four legs, possessed two large ears, and was covered in small spikes. "Niiido?" she murmured quietly. He had seen this kind several times before, including one in his own dreams, but since he finally owned one, Keith dug out his Pokédex and aimed it at his newest friend.

"Nidoran, a Poison Pin Pokémon," droned the device. "The female's spikes are smaller than the male's, but are still incredibly poisonous. Does not like to fight."

"Hey, Nidoran," Keith smiled, addressing the Nidoran♀ he had just received. "I'm Keith, this is Meowth. I'm gonna be your new Trainer, OK?" He reached out slowly to the Nidoran♀, who flinched at first, but stayed still. Slowly, Keith stroked the Nidoran♀'s head, and she seemed to relax a little.

"Niiido," she sighed, looking much more at ease with Keith. Then, her eyes turned to the Pokédex still clutched in Keith's hand. "Doran?" she murmured. Before Keith knew it, she had scurried up one of his arms, across his shoulders (deftly avoiding Meowth in the process), and down the other arm, and was now examining the red box curiously. "Nidoran ran, nido Nidoran... Nido..." she murmured with great interest.

"Nidoran's wonderin' how da Pokédex works," Meowth translated for Keith.

Keith chuckled. "Is that so? Well, Nidoran, I can think of one new teammate of yours you'll probably get along real well with, if you like learning as much as she does."

"Niiiidoran!" Nidoran♀ replied happily.

"Now there's just the matter of your nickname," added Keith. "How does Rowena sound?"

"Raaan!" smiled Nidoran♀.

"Then Rowena it is," Keith smiled back as Rowena scurried back onto his shoulder, the one unoccupied by Meowth, and exited the Cable Club, eager to introduce Rowena to the rest of the team.


OOC: Trading 2 Rare Candies to jj for his level 1 Nidoran♀ with Ice Beam. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Missingno. Master is offline  
Old 05-14-2015, 08:35 AM   #4450
enchantress
Queen of the Night
 
enchantress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the shadows of your mind...
Posts: 7,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Trading a Lv. 1 Male Bellsprout to Tess for 1 Rare Candy. Hope he helps out!

--Trade Opened--
Trading 1 candy to Dave for his Lv.1 male Bellsprout.

Yes he will, thank you ^^.

*Trade Closed*
enchantress is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:24 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.