UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 01:59 PM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Togepi Hoppity Hop (Easter 2009)

No, it's not a Hoppip invasion..although it might be cool to see o0 BUT NO...It's Chocolate Time, it's the time Zombie Jesus rose from his gwave and slaughtered hundreds in the great zombie Massacre of aughtsix, and devoured on the chocolate surprises that sprung from their corpses, and as all traditions from there on, every child has been given chocolate eggs in remembrance of those deliciously chocolaty corpses, yum yum.

Anyways, I bring to you *Rolls out a Giant Egg for every member and hands them a cricket bat*

Alrighty, my chumly chums and chumettes, now you get to beat the remains of the egg to bits and what shall be inside..well i'll tell you, from me you'll receive:

x1 Chocolate Berry (+1 Level, Expires April 16th)
x1 Chocolate Egg (+2 Levels, Expires April 16th)
x1 Chocolate Candy (+3 Levels, Expires 16th April)
x1 Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins or used as a base decoration)

and watch out for many things to from the Arnie Bunny, who knows what may get loose.

Happy Zombie Jesus day one and all, nom nom nom
Old 04-11-2009, 02:02 PM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Happy Easter FB!

That cheeky Easter Buneary has been at it again, sneaking into the Soopah Doopah Private Boards in the dead of night and leaving so much chocoloate behind that I'm getting tummy aches just looking at it. So with all of this delectable chocolate just laying around, I figure it's only fair to share. If you'd like one or more of these items, simply quote which ones you'd like and they're all yours ^-^.

x1 In addition to the chocolate you may also have this Super Pass to do with as you please. Expires April 13, 2009.
x1 Chocolate Pokéball made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pokéball.
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires July 5, 2009.
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves. (Non-Tradeable). Expires April 13, 2009.

*hands out chocoholic anonymous pamphlets* :p
Old 04-11-2009, 06:24 PM   #3
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

HAPPY EASTER GREETINGS TO YOU ALL

Buneary came back to the private boards after it had visited Tess and Arn with 2 friends, each bearing gift baskets, all with delicious goodies for you and your Pokemon. I was instructed to give them all away to you, so here I am in my Wigglytuff outfit bouncing away with embarassment for your benefit, bearing a choice of 3 Baskets =p

Torchic Goodie Basket
* Torchic TCG
* Torchic Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Fire Spin)
* Fire Coin Case w/2,000 coins

OR

Buneary Goodie Basket
* Buneary TCG
* Buneary Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Bounce)
* Cotton Coin Case w/2,000 coins

OR

Exeggcute Goodie Basket
* Exeggcute TCG
* Exeggcute Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Seed Bomb)
* Leaf Coin Case w/2000 coins

Please quote your choice and enjoy ^-^
Old 04-11-2009, 07:35 PM   #4
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Whoop, I love giveaways, thank you ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
x1 Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins or used as a base decoration)[/b]
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
x1 In addition to the chocolate you may also have this Super Pass to do with as you please. Expires April 13, 2009.
x1 Chocolate Pokéball made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pokéball.
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires July 5, 2009.
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves. (Non-Tradeable). Expires April 13, 2009.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Torchic Goodie Basket
* Torchic TCG
* Torchic Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Fire Spin)
* Fire Coin Case w/2,000 coins

Picking up:
X1 Chocolate Berry
x1 Chocolate Egg
X1 Chocolate Candy
X1 Golden Egg
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Ball
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
x1 Torchic TCG
x1 Torchic Chocolate Figure
x1 Fire Case W/2000 Coins

And now for the good bit, team distributes:

Giving Magby the Chocolate Egg and chocolate Berry to raise him from level 2 to level 5
Giving Rhyhorn the Chocolate Candy to raise him from level 5 to level 8
Making magby eat the torchic figure to teach fire spin

Thankies. ^.^.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:57 PM   #5
Inferno
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
No, it's not a Hoppip invasion..although it might be cool to see o0 BUT NO...It's Chocolate Time, it's the time Zombie Jesus rose from his gwave and slaughtered hundreds in the great zombie Massacre of aughtsix, and devoured on the chocolate surprises that sprung from their corpses, and as all traditions from there on, every child has been given chocolate eggs in remembrance of those deliciously chocolaty corpses, yum yum.

Anyways, I bring to you *Rolls out a Giant Egg for every member and hands them a cricket bat*

Alrighty, my chumly chums and chumettes, now you get to beat the remains of the egg to bits and what shall be inside..well i'll tell you, from me you'll receive:

and watch out for many things to from the Arnie Bunny, who knows what may get loose.

Quote:
Happy Easter FB!

That cheeky Easter Buneary has been at it again, sneaking into the Soopah Doopah Private Boards in the dead of night and leaving so much chocoloate behind that I'm getting tummy aches just looking at it. So with all of this delectable chocolate just laying around, I figure it's only fair to share. If you'd like one or more of these items, simply quote which ones you'd like and they're all yours ^-^.

Quote:

Buneary came back to the private boards after it had visited Tess and Arn with 2 friends, each bearing gift baskets, all with delicious goodies for you and your Pokemon. I was instructed to give them all away to you, so here I am in my Wigglytuff outfit bouncing away with embarassment for your benefit, bearing a choice of 3 Baskets =p

Exeggcute Goodie Basket
* Exeggcute TCG

Picking up my Easter presents:

x1 Chocolate Berry (Raising Armaldo from Lv.81 - Lv.82)
x1 Chocolate Egg (Raising Armaldo from Lv.82 - Lv.84)
x1 Chocolate Candy (Raising Armaldo from Lv.84 - Lv.87)
x1 Golden Egg (Cashing in at the Coin Exchange)
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Ball
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry (Teaching Shadow Pidgey EM's Faint Attack, Foresight, Pursuit, and Steel Wing)
x1 Exeggcute TCG card
x1 Exeggcute Chocolate Figure (Teaching Cradily Seed Bomb)
x1 Leaf Case w/2,000 Coins

Happy Easter!

Last edited by Inferno; 04-13-2009 at 01:25 AM.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:59 PM   #6
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

Quote:
Happy Easter FB!

Quote:

Buneary Goodie Basket
* Buneary TCG

*retrieves chocolate* Now, from the Candy Vault this year, distributions follow thusly:

Giving Ephidel the Crobat a Chocolate Berry, a Chocolate Egg and a Chocolate Candy, raising his levels from 66 to 72.
Giving Mango the Quagsire a Buneary Chocolate Figure, teaching her the (Cute!) attack Bounce.

Therefore picking up:
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Ball
x1 Chocolate PokeBlock
x1 Buneary Trading Card
x1 Cotton Coin Case

Merry Easter, all!

Last edited by Shadowshocker; 04-12-2009 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Fixing the spelling of "Quagsire".
Old 04-12-2009, 03:48 AM   #7
SP-Eevee
Soul Badge

Send a message via MSN to SP-Eevee
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Buneary Goodie Basket
* Buneary TCG

Picking up:
X1 Chocolate Berry
X1 Chocolate Egg
X1 Chocolate Candy
X1 Golden Egg
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Ball
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
x1 Buneary TCG Card
x1 Buneary Chocolate Figure
x1 Cotton Case w/ 2,000 Coins

Now, feeding the Chocolate Berry, Chocolate Egg and Chocolate Candy to my new Ponyta Katherine raising her level from 1 to 7. Also feeding her the Buneary Chocolate Figure to teach her the move Bounce. Also feeding Katherine the Chocolate Memory Berry to learn the Egg Moves - Thrash, Double Kick, Double Edge and Horn Drill.

Last edited by SP-Eevee; 04-12-2009 at 05:31 AM.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:20 AM   #8
Aquatic Angel
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

Quote:
Happy Easter FB!

Quote:

Exeggcute Goodie Basket
* Exeggcute TCG

Picking up the following Easter presents.

x1 Chocolate Berry (Raising Dragonite from Lv.59 to Lv.60)
x1 Chocolate Egg (Raising Dragonite from Lv.60 to Lv.62)
x1 Chocolate Candy (Raising Dragonite from Lv.62 to Lv.65)
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Ball
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry (Teaching Milotic EM's Haze, Hypnosis, Light Screen, and Mirror Coat)
x1 Exeggcute TCG Card
x1 Exeggcute Chocolate Figure (Teaching Grovyle Seed Bomb)

Thank you, and Happy Easter ^^.
Old 04-12-2009, 05:21 AM   #9
Arnold
Just call me sir

Quote:

Quote:
Happy Easter FB!

Quote:

Exeggcute Goodie Basket
* Exeggcute TCG

Whoo, Zombie jesus day FTW

Picking up lots a goodies which include:
x1 Chocolate Berry
x1 Chocolate Egg
x1 x1 Chocolate Candy
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
x1 Chocolate Pokeball
x1 Exeggcute TCG
x1 Chocolate Exeggcute
x1 Leaf Coin case with 2,000 coins

--
and I shall be using these now:
Giving my Electivire al lthe level up Choccies to level him up from 68 to 74...i'd keep careful, Watt-son seems to be a little hyper *dodges a spark* >>

The memory Berry shall go to Titan (Level 100), to re-learn 4 kick ass moves, which are Toxic Spikes (35), Posion Jab (43), Earth Power (43) and Megahorn (58.). List

Hungry, Hungry will be going into the Chocolate Pokeball
*Sniffs* Hiiiipp *Charges at arnie for the ball*

Oh Shit *Returns Hungry to the ball* I hope this isn't going to be a problem >>

and my little Lilly will be taught Seed Bomb

Thank you all, twas a good one ^^
Old 04-12-2009, 07:37 AM   #10
*DANI*
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Quote:
Happy Easter FB!

Quote:

Exeggcute Goodie Basket
* Exeggcute TCG

Picking up these yummy easter presents.

x1 Chocolate Berry (Raising Lv.14 Meowth to Lv.15)
x1 Chocolate Egg (Raising Lv.15 Meowth to Lv.17)
x1 Chocolate Candy (Raising Lv.17 Meowth to Lv.20)
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Ball
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry (Teaching Pachirisu Fake Tears, Flail, Flatter, and Rollout)
x1 Exeggcute TCG Card
x1 Exeggcute Chocolate Figure (Teaching Seed Bomb to Leafeon)
x1 Leaf Case with 2,000 coins

Thank you!
Old 04-12-2009, 09:42 AM   #11
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

Quote:
Happy Easter FB!

Quote:

Exeggcute Goodie Basket
* Exeggcute TCG

Mmm, chocolate. Yummm...

x1 Chocolate Berry which I'll use to raise Inchy, my Trapinch, from Lv.8 to Lv.9.
x1 Chocolate Egg which will also be given to Inchy to raise him from Lv.9 to Lv.11.
x1 Chocolate Candy which is for Bellsprout, raising the little guy from Lv.8 to Lv.11.
x1 Golden Egg which will be cashed in immediately for a lovely sum of 3,000 coins.
x1 Super Pass which will be stashed away for use tomorrow.
x1 Chocolate Ball which will, for the time being, be added to my inventory as a 2009 Easter Memento.
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock that I'll store away for later use.
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry for Tropius to scoff down, teaching him the Egg Moves Curse, Headbutt, Leaf Blade, and Leech Seed.
x1 Exeggcute TCG Card which I'll add to my growing collection ^-^.
x1 Exeggcute Chocolate Figure, also for Tropius, teaching him Seed Bomb.
x1 Leaf Coin Case containing 2,000 coins that I'll also deposit in the CE cuz I like to feel rich even though I'm not.

Nice pressies, hope everyone's having a great Easter ^-~.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:44 PM   #12
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Quote:

Quote:
Happy Easter FB!

Quote:
Exeggcute Goodie Basket
* Exeggcute TCG
Picking up a Chocolate Berry, a Chocolate Egg, and a Chocolate Candy, and stuffing them down Myria's gullet, bringing him from Lv.64 to Lv.70

Picking up a Chocolate Memory Berry and feeding it to Swablu, allowing her to learn the Egg Moves Dragon Rush, Featherdance, Haze and Pursuit.

Picking up an Exeggcute Chocolate Figure and feeding it to Forretress, allowing her to learn Seed Bomb.

Also picking up a Golden Egg, Super Pass, Chocolate Ball, Chocolate Pokéblock, Exeggcute TCG card, and Leaf Coin Case with 2000 coins.

Ta.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:56 PM   #13
Artificial Dragon
Boulder Badge

Send a message via MSN to Artificial Dragon
Quote:

Quote:
Happy Easter FB!

Quote:

Buneary Goodie Basket
* Buneary TCG

Alrighty, picking up the following:
x1 Chocolate Berry and feeding to my Abra, raising him from Level 11 to 12.
x1 Chocolate Egg and feeding to my Abra, raising him from Level 12 to 14.
x1 Chocolate Candy and feeding it to my Abra, raising him from Level 14 to 17.
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Pokeball
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry and feeding it to my Gastly, teaching it Psywave, Will-o-the-wisp, Haze, and Astonish
x1 Buneary Chocolate Figure and feeding it to Typhlosion to teach him Bounce.
x1 Cotton Coin Case w/2,000 coins

Happy Zombie Jesus day. :o
Old 04-12-2009, 04:23 PM   #14
Firewater
Volcano Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Firewater
Quote:

Quote:
Happy Easter FB!

Quote:

Exeggcute Goodie Basket
* Exeggcute TCG

Picking up my presents:
X1 Chocolate Berry
x1 Chocolate Egg
X1 Chocolate Candy
X1 Golden Egg
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Ball
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
x1 Exeggcute TCG card
x1 Exeggcute Chocolate Figure

Giving my Chocolate Berry and Chocolte Egg to Dart, my Starly- raising him from Level 9 to Level 14, then I'm giving by Chocolate Candy to my Spheal, Aurora to raise her from Level 8 to Level 9
Happy Easter
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records