UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2015, 06:40 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Luvdisc Lurve Shack, Baby love shack (Valentines Day 2015)

LOVE SHACK BABY YEAAAAHHH!!

Love time is here, love time is there, love is all around and let the feeling show...sooongs

Ok, here's some lovely things for you lovely peeps and your lovely Pokes:

x1 - Valentines Ball
x1 - Heartlax Base Item
x1 - Bag of Love Powder, give this to one Female and one Male Pokemon and sprinkle it on top of them and BAM the power of Love gives them 3 levels each

Last edited by Arnold; 02-14-2015 at 07:04 AM.
Old 02-14-2015, 07:12 AM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Today I have a couple of lovely gifts for you:-
x1 Super Pass ~ Gives two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 1 additional happiness point in the Salon, and double Daycare levels. Expires 16th February 2015.
x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible and can only be used in the PokéSpa. Expires 12th April 2015.

Have a love filled day!
Old 02-14-2015, 12:21 PM   #3
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope your day is special no matter how you spend it!

You may choose one of the following bouquets:

*Bouquet of Red Roses – Its sweet scent has special properties, when inhaled Fire or Ground Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of White Lilies – Its invigorating scent has special properties, when inhaled Water or Ice Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of Yellow Carnations – Its refreshing scent has special properties, when inhaled Electric or Grass Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of Pink Tulips – Its calming scent has special properties, when inhaled Normal or Flying Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of Purple Orchids – Its bold scent has special properties, when inhaled Ghost or Psychic Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone

1x Heart Scale

And a choice between either the Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.
Old 02-14-2015, 02:20 PM   #4
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

For you all on this day of Love and Happiness I give to you the following:

1x Valentine Candy ~ Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Beauty Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy. Please record its use upon pickup.
1x Love Berry Juice ~ Causes the Pokémon who drinks it to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned. Expires 23rd February 2015.
1x Love Berry (Raises a Pokemon 2 Levels and must be used in this thread)
1x TM Attract .

<3
~*~
<3
Old 02-14-2015, 03:06 PM   #5
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post

Love time is here, love time is there, love is all around and let the feeling show...sooongs

x1 - Valentines Ball
x1 - Heartlax Base Item
x1 - Bag of Love Powder, give this to one Female and one Male Pokemon and sprinkle it on top of them and BAM the power of Love gives them 3 levels each
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

x1 Super Pass ~ Gives two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 1 additional happiness point in the Salon, and double Daycare levels. Expires 16th February 2015.
x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible and can only be used in the PokéSpa. Expires 12th April 2015.

Have a love filled day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope your day is special no matter how you spend it!

*Bouquet of Red Roses – Its sweet scent has special properties, when inhaled Fire or Ground Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of White Lilies – Its invigorating scent has special properties, when inhaled Water or Ice Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of Yellow Carnations – Its refreshing scent has special properties, when inhaled Electric or Grass Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of Pink Tulips – Its calming scent has special properties, when inhaled Normal or Flying Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of Purple Orchids – Its bold scent has special properties, when inhaled Ghost or Psychic Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone

1x Heart Scale

And a choice between either the Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

1x Valentine Candy ~ Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Beauty Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy. Please record its use upon pickup.
1x Love Berry Juice ~ Causes the Pokémon who drinks it to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned. Expires 23rd February 2015.
1x TM Attract .

<3
~*~
<3
It's Valentine's again, and for once I don't have a reason to hate it!

Picking up:
1x Valentine's Ball
1x Love Powder, sprinkling it over my Level 1 Starly and my Level 3 Murkrow, raising them to Level 4 and 7 respectively.
1x Super Pass
1x Passion Pokeblock
1x Bouquet of Purple Orchids for ma bae, raising Remilia the Woobat from Level 12 to Level 15 and teaching her the move Knock Off.
1x Heart Scale
1x Pink Valentine's Case
1x Valentine's Candy, giving it to my Level 26 Lopunny with 10 BPs., raising her to Level 28
1x Love Berry Juice, giving it to Remilia my Woobat for her to learn Venom Drench
1x Love Berry, giving it to Remilia, my Woobat, raising her from Level 15 to Level 17
1x TM Attract

Thankies~
Old 02-14-2015, 06:06 PM   #6
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:

x1 - Valentines Ball
x1 - Heartlax Base Item
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!
Quote:

1x Heart Scale

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
~*~
<3
Picking up;
x1 Valentines Ball
x1 Heartlax Base Item to go to the Power Plant
x1 Passion Pokeblock to be used next week
x1 Bag of Love Powder
x1 Super Pass to be used Monday
x1 Bouquet of Pink Tulips
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Red Valentines coins case
x1 Valentine Candy
x1 Love Berry Juice
x1 Love Berry
x1 TM Attract
Then dishing out the goodies to my team;
Sprinkling the Bag of Love Powder on Togepi (f) and Zigzagoon (m) to raise them from level 23 to 26 and 10 to 13 respectively
Bouquet of Pink Tulips to be ... analyzed? by Porygon to raise it from level 21 to 24 and learn MT Gravity
Giving the Valentine Candy and Love Berry to Bidoof to raise its level from 3 to 7 thanks to its 10 BP's
Letting Doduo drink the Love Berry Juice to give her XD MT Sky Attack

Last edited by Treepandaone; 02-14-2015 at 07:30 PM.
Old 02-14-2015, 06:10 PM   #7
Toyo
hail

Spoiler: show
Quote:

x1 - Valentines Ball
x1 - Heartlax Base Item
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!
Quote:

1x Heart Scale

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
~*~
<3

• Using the Bag of Love Powder on Lvl 10 Female Eevee and Lvl 10 Male Shuckle to level them both to 12. Platonic love for the win!
  • Bouquet of Yellow Carnations goes to Lvl 6 Rotom, raising him to 9 and teaching him Electroweb. (if we're still on Gen V 'dex, here's the link for that)
  • Valentine's Candy goes to a previously mentioned Lvl 12 Female Eevee with 10 Beauty Points, raising her to Lvl 14.
  • Love Berry going to Lvl 3 Axew, bringing her up to 5.
  • Everything else going into storage for use later.

Thanks!
Old 02-15-2015, 01:10 AM   #8
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

*grumbles something about hating today* Chad walked over to the Valentine’s Day celebration. Even though he wasn’t keen on celebrating, he didn’t want to spoil things for his Pokémon. Wurmple and Caterpie followed close behind. Chad knew that at the very least, they would enjoy the celebration since they’ve been on a few dates already.

Quote:

x1 - Valentines Ball
x1 - Heartlax Base Item
Picking up –
- a Valentines Ball
- a Heartlax Base Item
- a Bag of Love Powder

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!
Picking up –
- a Super Pass
- a Passion Pokeblock

Quote:

1x Heart Scale

Picking up –
- a Bouquet of Red Roses
- a Heart Scale
- a Red Valentine’s Case of 1,000 coins

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
~*~
<3
Picking up –
- a Valentine Candy
- a Love Berry Juice
- a Love Berry
- TM Attract

Now for what I’ll use here…

- While you two are out of your Pokeballs, I’ll sprinkle the Bag of Love Powder on my Love Bugs. Seemed natural. Wurmple’s level raised from 9 to 12. Caterpie’s level raised from 9 to 12. *Wurmple blushed being next to Caterpie.*
- I give the Red Roses to my Sandile to smell. His level raised from 3 to 6. *Sandile learned Bite.* Sandile also learned MT Earth Power.
- I feed the Valentine Candy to my Numel raising his level from 24 to 26. *Numel learned Earth Power.*
- Giving the Love Berry Juice to my Froakie to teach him EM Toxic Spikes.
- Giving the Love Berry to my little sweetheart Teddiursa to raise her level from 12 to 14.

After a big hug from Teddiursa looked at his other Pokemon enjoying the celebration. Sandile, Numel, and Froakie all seemed to enjoy the festivities regardless of their relationship status. Maybe Chad could learn something from them.

Wurmple and Caterpie seemed to be enjoying themselves, freshly sprinkled with the Love Powder. Chad looked at briefly and turned away. Suddenly he turned back because of what he saw. He saw the pair of Bugs both starting to glow. They both glowed light blue. Both of them began to change. Wurmple’s body seemed to encase itself in a round cocoon. Caterpie’s body elongated itself into a crescent-shaped cocoon. When the glowing ended, they both looked different. Chad took his Pokedex out to check them out:

->
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Metapod. The Cocoon Pokemon. Metapod’s shell is as hard as an iron slab. A Metapod does not move because it is preparing its soft innards for evolution inside the shell.
and

->
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Cascoon. The Cocoon Pokemon. Cascoon makes its protective cocoon by wrapping its body entirely with a fine silk from its mouth. Once the silk goes around its body it hardens. This Pokemon prepares for its evolution inside the cocoon.
“Look at you two evolving together. Now that’s love,” Chad observed. Cascoon sparkled, as his other alternate-colored Pokemon do. He thought for a quick moment and realized he had one more gift for his Cocoon Pokemon. He took the Pokeballs that his Wurmple and Caterpie, well now Cascoon and Metapod were housed in and tossed them aside. He took the Valentine Ball he received today and fished through his bag for another Valentine Ball he had. He tapped Cascoon and Metapod with them, who were both previously staring at each other, Cascoon blushing. They both were engulfed into their new Pokeballs.

Thank you everyone!

Last edited by jolteonjak; 02-15-2015 at 01:21 AM.
Old 02-15-2015, 02:16 AM   #9
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:

x1 - Valentines Ball
x1 - Heartlax Base Item
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!
Quote:

1x Heart Scale

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
~*~
<3
Happy V-Day all! Let's curl up with some chocolate, the one true friend that will never fail us on this day. In addition ...

Picking up the following:
x1 Valentines Ball
x1 Heartlax Base Item
x1 Bag of Love Powder to dump all over my male Spinda (raising him from Lv.18 to Lv.21) and my female Deerling (raising her from Lv.8 to Lv.11). At least they tolerate each other?
x1 Super Pass
x1 Passion Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 22nd February 2015.
x1 Bouquet of Purple Orchids for my Girafarig to sniff, raising her from Lv.5 to Lv.8 and teaching her MT Magic Coat.
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Red Valentines Coin Case (1,000 coins)
x1 Valentine Candy to feed to my beautiful Girafarig, raising her from Lv.8 to Lv.10.
x1 Love Berry Juice for my Zubat to drink, teaching her MT Ominous Wind.
x1 Love Berry to feed to my Golett, raising it from Lv.3 to Lv.5.
x1 TM Attract

Thank you!

Last edited by enchantress; 02-24-2015 at 05:52 AM.
Old 02-15-2015, 04:15 AM   #10
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

x1 - Valentines Ball
x1 - Heartlax Base Item
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!
Quote:

1x Heart Scale

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
~*~
<3
Happy (late) chocolate day!

*Looks at Bag of Love Powder. Looks at all female team.* I don't think that's gonna work out. I really need to get a male Pokemon at some point...

Picking up:
x1 Valentine's Ball
x1 Heartlax Base Item
x1 Super Pass
x1 Passion Pokéblock
1x Heart Scale
1x Red Valentine's Coins Case with 1,000 coins inside
1x Valentine Candy, now a regular candy
1x TM Attract

Time to spoil my newest team member! Giving the following to my Lv. 5 Taillow:
1x Bouquet of Pink Tulips, raising her to Lv. 8 and teaching her MT Endeavor
1x Love Berry Juice, teaching her EM Brave Bird
1x Love Berry, raising her to Lv. 10
Old 02-15-2015, 10:21 AM   #11
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

x1 - Valentines Ball
x1 - Heartlax Base Item
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!
Quote:

1x Heart Scale

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
~*~
<3
- Using a bag of Love Powder on Luke the male Spheal and Trucy the female Happiny, raising them respectively from Lv.7 and Lv.3 to Lv.6.
- Trucy the Happiny sniffs the Bouquet of White Lilies, increasing her from Lv.6 to Lv.9 and teaching her the Move Tutor move Hyper Voice.
- Trucy the Happiny drinks some Love Berry Juice, teaching her the Move Tutor move Covet.
- Trucy the Happiny eats the Love Berry, increasing her from Lv.9 to Lv.11.

Picking up:
x1 Valentine's Ball
x1 Heartlax
x1 Super Pass
x1 Passion Block
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Red Valentine's Coin Case
x1 TM Attract

*sad foghorn*
Old 02-15-2015, 06:01 PM   #12
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

x1 - Valentines Ball
x1 - Heartlax Base Item
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!
Quote:

1x Heart Scale

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
~*~
<3
Hope everyone had a lovely day! <3

Picking up:

1x Valentine's Ball
1x Heartlax Base Item
1x Bag of Love Powder (Using this on Sweetea the Teddiursa and Olli the Chimchar to raise their level from level 1 to level 4 and level 54 to level 57 respectively)
1x Super Pass
1x Passion Pokéblock
1x Bouquet of White Lillies (Nev the Snorunt would like to smell this please to raise him from level 9 to level 12 and to teach him MT Spite)
1x Heart Scale
1x Pink Valentine's Scale
1x Valentine's Candy (Kuri the Venonat, who has 10 HP, would like to eat this delicious candy to raise him from level 11 to level 13)
1x Love Berry Juice (Kazz the Abra would like to learn MT Drain Punch by drinking this juice please)
1x Love Berry (Stevie the Shuppet would like to try this out to raise his level from 3 to level 5.
1x TM Attract

Thank you very much!
Old 02-16-2015, 08:01 AM   #13
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:

x1 - Valentines Ball
x1 - Heartlax Base Item
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!
Quote:

1x Heart Scale

Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
~*~
<3
Collecting the following:
x1 Valentine's Ball
x1 Heartlax Base Item
x1 Bag of Love Powder
x1 Super Pass
x1 Passion Pokéblock
x1 Bouquet of Pink Tulips
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Pink Coin Case
x1 Valentine Candy
x1 Love Berry Juice
x1 Love Berry
x1 TM Attract

Sprinkling the Bag of Love Powder over my Level 17 male Karrablast and Level 17 female Petilil, raising their levels each to Level 20.

Karrablast grew to Level 20! Karrablast learned Headbutt!

Petilil grew to Level 19! Petilil learned Magical Leaf!

Handing the Bouquet of Pink Tulips to Plum, my Level 20 Minccino. She smells the bouquet and gains three levels, raising her level to Level 23, and learns MT Seed Bomb.

Plum grew to Level 21! Plum learned Sing!

Feeding my Valentine Candy as well as my Love Berry to my Level 18 Cottonee with 10 Happiness Points. She gains a total of four levels, raising her level to Level 22.

Cottonee grew to Level 19! Cottonee learned Razor Leaf!

Cottonee grew to Level 22! Cottonee learned Poison Powder!

Thanks very much!

Note to self: remember to use the Love Berry Juice next week at the Move Tutor!

Last edited by Talon87; 02-16-2015 at 07:11 PM.
Old 02-16-2015, 08:52 AM   #14
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

x1 - Valentines Ball
x1 - Heartlax Base Item
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a love filled day!
Quote:

1x Heart Scale

A Red Valentines coins case containing 1,000 coins.
Quote:
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
~*~
<3
Picking up the following gifts:-

x1 Valentines Ball for one very lucky Pokémon.
x1 Heartlax Plushie for my base.
x1 Bag of Love Powder that I'll sprinkle over my Espeon♀ and Umbreon♂, both level 15, raising them each to Lv.18.
x1 Super Pass to use in the shops today.
x1 Passion Pokéblock for later on.
x1 Bouquet of White Lilies, raising Smoochum from Lv.12 to Lv.15 and teaching her MT Heal Bell.
x1 Heart Scale to store until the time is right.
x1 Red Valentines coin case w/1,000 coins for the bank.
x1 Valentine Candy for my Miltank with full Happiness Points, raising her from Lv.1 to Lv.3.
x1 Love Berry Juice for Spinarak, teaching him EM Signal Beam.
x1 Love Berry for Slugma, raising her from Lv.13 to Lv.15.
x1 TM Attract to help my adorable Frillish strut her stuff.

Thank you ^^.

Last edited by enchantress; 02-17-2015 at 10:25 PM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records