UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2014, 07:07 PM   #4226
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

The streets were appropriately cold and unwelcoming at such a late hour, on this particular date. He'd walked down this road many times before; the familiar path to the Cable Club had become an almost monthly trip for him, and the building itself the primary meeting point of many of his acquaintances. Seldom did he walk out of the Club disappointed, and some of his dearest partners had come from this very facility. Tonight, he simply looked to fulfill a promise.

We both know that's not entirely true.

His newly-evolved Haunter, Nyx, floated next to him, teasing him about his true intentions. As always, she was right.

You long to witness the full extent of my powers almost as much as I do. This is about more than just the promise you made to me; you cannot wait to control my true strength. I find that... enticing.

She knew him inside and out. Yes, Levin Sanders never broke a promise... but Levin Sanders also never passed up a chance to make a profit. This trade he'd agreed upon, it served not only Zak's and Nyx's interests, but above all his own - when the Ghost-Type attained her final form, all of her power would be his to command. And with such an ally, his goal of surpassing the Elite Four seemed a lot less impossible.

- Heh... fair enough.

As they continued on their way to the Cable Club, the Saffron-native noticed the frequent groups of children that would be waiting outside several households, keeping the Halloween tradition alive. Some had their own Ghost-Type Pokemon with them, a Misdreavus in particular reminding him of Ruby, the twisted Mismagius that ran the Phantom Isle Talent Show...

Look at you Levin, it's almost like you actually fit in for once in your life...

The Haunter giggled as she provoked him, and the young man couldn't help but smiling. It was true; he'd started his journey so much later than everyone else, that the age gap between himself and most other adventuring Trainers often made him feel out of place. Tonight, he could pass off as just another Halloween enthusiast walking around with a Haunter. If only they knew how far Nyx was from a "regular" Haunter...

Levin pushed open the Club's front doors while Nyx passed through the wall, grinning as she did. Inside Zak awaited their arrival, and Levin was quickly reminded of the first time he'd struck a deal with the veteran... that time, he'd received Zak's long-time partner Luxray, who he still struggled to tame to this day.

Nyx immediately took her place inside the trading machine, opposite Zak's female Kadabra. All parties involved would have a lot to gain from what would follow...

---

Trading my Level 25 Haunter to Pearl's Perap for his Female Kadabra.

*Trade started*
Old 10-31-2014, 04:09 PM   #4227
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
The streets were appropriately cold and unwelcoming at such a late hour, on this particular date. He'd walked down this road many times before; the familiar path to the Cable Club had become an almost monthly trip for him, and the building itself the primary meeting point of many of his acquaintances. Seldom did he walk out of the Club disappointed, and some of his dearest partners had come from this very facility. Tonight, he simply looked to fulfill a promise.

We both know that's not entirely true.

His newly-evolved Haunter, Nyx, floated next to him, teasing him about his true intentions. As always, she was right.

You long to witness the full extent of my powers almost as much as I do. This is about more than just the promise you made to me; you cannot wait to control my true strength. I find that... enticing.

She knew him inside and out. Yes, Levin Sanders never broke a promise... but Levin Sanders also never passed up a chance to make a profit. This trade he'd agreed upon, it served not only Zak's and Nyx's interests, but above all his own - when the Ghost-Type attained her final form, all of her power would be his to command. And with such an ally, his goal of surpassing the Elite Four seemed a lot less impossible.

- Heh... fair enough.

As they continued on their way to the Cable Club, the Saffron-native noticed the frequent groups of children that would be waiting outside several households, keeping the Halloween tradition alive. Some had their own Ghost-Type Pokemon with them, a Misdreavus in particular reminding him of Ruby, the twisted Mismagius that ran the Phantom Isle Talent Show...

Look at you Levin, it's almost like you actually fit in for once in your life...

The Haunter giggled as she provoked him, and the young man couldn't help but smiling. It was true; he'd started his journey so much later than everyone else, that the age gap between himself and most other adventuring Trainers often made him feel out of place. Tonight, he could pass off as just another Halloween enthusiast walking around with a Haunter. If only they knew how far Nyx was from a "regular" Haunter...

Levin pushed open the Club's front doors while Nyx passed through the wall, grinning as she did. Inside Zak awaited their arrival, and Levin was quickly reminded of the first time he'd struck a deal with the veteran... that time, he'd received Zak's long-time partner Luxray, who he still struggled to tame to this day.

Nyx immediately took her place inside the trading machine, opposite Zak's female Kadabra. All parties involved would have a lot to gain from what would follow...

---

Trading my Level 25 Haunter to Pearl's Perap for his Female Kadabra.

*Trade started*
Silence. Darkness. It was a bleak existance. Ever since her birth, she had been shut away and forgotten by the very man she had greeted as her trainer. This would change, it had to change. As she clung on to hope, the man tried all he could to rid himself of her. If she wanted change, she would have to evoke this herself. As luck would have it, her hopes had not been in vain. A trainer her 'master' had liaised with in the past was seeking a partner to help his future Haunter to evolve on Halloween. She knew what she was capable of, she just had to gain the power to ascend. With several weeks before the night of the trade, she emergeds from her Pokéball for the first time. If it wasn't for her abilities, she would no doubt have been returned to the darkness but she knew she could manipulate him. That much was innate for a creature such as her. As the days past, she found herself growing stronger, it wouldn't be long now.

---

The time had arrived. Halloween had almost been and gone, but that was alright. She had spent her life in what felt like a perpetual night so she felt only fitting that she exacted her plan once the sun had set. It was a simple task removing herself from the person of her 'trainer', she disengaged her Pokéball and teleported into nothingness before he had time to even blink. In that split second, she reached her destination and pushed her way through the doors with the power of her mind. Within she found herself looking up at the reception desk, unable to see the women sitting there with her eyes.

"Look what we have here, an adorable little Abra!" One of the women cooed as she spotted the Pokémon in the doorway. It wasn't long before the two had left their seats to examine their cute new visitor. The second woman bent down and brought her face level with the Abra before pinching at her face. This wouldn't do, she wasn't there to be fawned over. She was there to claim her birthright. With a raised claw and a glowing of her eyes, the two women each receive an invisible push and are flung to opposite sides of the Cable Club building.

As the two recovered and clamored to reach each other once more, they noticed that the Abra has gone and sighed to each other with a giggle. Psychic Pokémon were sometimes known for being overly mischievous but this one had apparently left. With a sense of relief, they stood nervously and returned to their original seats behind the desk once more.

Get the machine started. Now.

"Who said that?" The women spun in unison, gasping at the sight before them. Stood atop the trading machine was a new Pokémon entirely. The Abra had either brought reinforcements for its Halloween spooktacular or spontaneously evolved. Turning away from the new Pokémon, the women laughed off the situation entirely. The local kids were notoriously hot on the idea of trick or treating and it was only natural that the Pokémon would want to join in too.

"Go away, you've had your fun." The second woman snorted and the two diverted their attentions back to their respective computer screens.

You think this is a joke?

A bloodcurdling scream rang out as the Kadabra pointed her spoon and lifted the two women high into the air with the slightest ease thanks to her newly acquired powers of Confusion. When there, she proceeded to vigorously shake the pair as if they were nothing more than rag dolls before tossing them hard at the wall. With no sign of movement from the women, the Pokémon took it upon herself to teleport onto the desk and activate the trading machine without their assistance.

A quick return to the darkness... but I'll be back...

[Trading myself (A newly evolved level 16 Kadabra) for MarbleZone's Haunter before my subsequent return]

* Trade closed and re-opened *
Old 10-31-2014, 05:55 PM   #4228
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
Silence. Darkness. It was a bleak existance. Ever since her birth, she had been shut away and forgotten by the very man she had greeted as her trainer. This would change, it had to change. As she clung on to hope, the man tried all he could to rid himself of her. If she wanted change, she would have to evoke this herself. As luck would have it, her hopes had not been in vain. A trainer her 'master' had liaised with in the past was seeking a partner to help his future Haunter to evolve on Halloween. She knew what she was capable of, she just had to gain the power to ascend. With several weeks before the night of the trade, she emergeds from her Pokéball for the first time. If it wasn't for her abilities, she would no doubt have been returned to the darkness but she knew she could manipulate him. That much was innate for a creature such as her. As the days past, she found herself growing stronger, it wouldn't be long now.

---

The time had arrived. Halloween had almost been and gone, but that was alright. She had spent her life in what felt like a perpetual night so she felt only fitting that she exacted her plan once the sun had set. It was a simple task removing herself from the person of her 'trainer', she disengaged her Pokéball and teleported into nothingness before he had time to even blink. In that split second, she reached her destination and pushed her way through the doors with the power of her mind. Within she found herself looking up at the reception desk, unable to see the women sitting there with her eyes.

"Look what we have here, an adorable little Abra!" One of the women cooed as she spotted the Pokémon in the doorway. It wasn't long before the two had left their seats to examine their cute new visitor. The second woman bent down and brought her face level with the Abra before pinching at her face. This wouldn't do, she wasn't there to be fawned over. She was there to claim her birthright. With a raised claw and a glowing of her eyes, the two women each receive an invisible push and are flung to opposite sides of the Cable Club building.

As the two recovered and clamored to reach each other once more, they noticed that the Abra has gone and sighed to each other with a giggle. Psychic Pokémon were sometimes known for being overly mischievous but this one had apparently left. With a sense of relief, they stood nervously and returned to their original seats behind the desk once more.

Get the machine started. Now.

"Who said that?" The women spun in unison, gasping at the sight before them. Stood atop the trading machine was a new Pokémon entirely. The Abra had either brought reinforcements for its Halloween spooktacular or spontaneously evolved. Turning away from the new Pokémon, the women laughed off the situation entirely. The local kids were notoriously hot on the idea of trick or treating and it was only natural that the Pokémon would want to join in too.

"Go away, you've had your fun." The second woman snorted and the two diverted their attentions back to their respective computer screens.

You think this is a joke?

A bloodcurdling scream rang out as the Kadabra pointed her spoon and lifted the two women high into the air with the slightest ease thanks to her newly acquired powers of Confusion. When there, she proceeded to vigorously shake the pair as if they were nothing more than rag dolls before tossing them hard at the wall. With no sign of movement from the women, the Pokémon took it upon herself to teleport onto the desk and activate the trading machine without their assistance.

A quick return to the darkness... but I'll be back...

[Trading myself (A newly evolved level 16 Kadabra) for MarbleZone's Haunter before my subsequent return]

* Trade closed and re-opened *
It seemed tonight was destined to be a night of terror. Not only was Nyx about to reach her ultimate form, the other creature looked to attain the same goal - but, unlike Nyx, the Abra seemed to be filled with incomprehensible malice.

What is it with me always running into murderous Psychic-Types?... Her Trainer better keep an eye on her, else she might end up like that Gardevoir from Mediville.

- Unlike that demon, this Kadabra isn't our problem to handle. I trust Zak to keep this one in check... we should focus on why we're here.

He tried to keep his composure, but the Kadabra's display of power was unsettling. What's more, it was through his own actions that it would grow even further into Alakazam, and Zak was nowhere in sight to subdue it. He trusted Nyx completely, but he didn't want to come to blows inside the Cable Club.

The Haunter floated over to her own pod in the machine, eyes locked on the power-hungry Kadabra as she did. Finally, she turned to her Trainer, not with her usual grin but a heartfelt smile, and closed her eyes when the trading device activated. A flash of light later and Nyx was gone, replaced by the Kadabra, who began to glow still inside the chamber; two spoons materialized in its hands and its body structure changed yet again. The light faded and Zak's Pokemon was now a frightening !

Zak, I did my part... but where are you? And what about Nyx?

His eyes shifted from Alakazam's pod over to the other chamber. Inside, instead of the usual evolutionary shine, a swirling mass of darkness raged. Shadows danced and howled making it impossible to make out the creature within, until the dark forms dispersed leaving something entirely new behind.

Nyx opened her eyes; they were no longer white, but blood-red. Four limbs emerged from a dark-purple body that no longer belonged to a Haunter... She grinned, then chuckled, and finally burst out in laughter - a distorted, ominous sound that only vaguely resembled the Ghost-Type's original laugh, but still had undeniable traces of the one formerly known as Girl. The glared at Levin once again, and a silent voice rung in his head - undoubtedly Nyx's own, but entirely different at the same time.

At last... this body is perfect! I feel it, my original power coursing through this new form. After millennia of searching, this was the physical presence I've always craved! Levin... thank you. None of this would have been possible without you.

Levin smiled back. He didn't need to answer; Nyx could read his mind and knew he was just as happy. For her allegiance, when she could have easily disposed of him after evolving, and yet she chose to display her gratitude.

You still had doubts? I stand by what I've said before... I answer to you alone. After all you've done for me, you have my unwavering loyalty. Now... let's conclude this ritual.

He nodded; all that was left to do was return the terrifying Alakazam and claim back Nyx in her new, glorious form. This time he operated the machine himself, eager to leave this place before he could be tied to any of the harm caused by the rampant Psychic-Type.

---

Trading back Level 16 Female Alakazam to Pearl's Perap for Level 25 Female Gengar. Thank you so much for doing this for me, and enjoy your new Psychic Overlady! ^^

*Trade closed and reopened*
Old 10-31-2014, 06:18 PM   #4229
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
It seemed tonight was destined to be a night of terror. Not only was Nyx about to reach her ultimate form, the other creature looked to attain the same goal - but, unlike Nyx, the Abra seemed to be filled with incomprehensible malice.

What is it with me always running into murderous Psychic-Types?... Her Trainer better keep an eye on her, else she might end up like that Gardevoir from Mediville.

- Unlike that demon, this Kadabra isn't our problem to handle. I trust Zak to keep this one in check... we should focus on why we're here.

He tried to keep his composure, but the Kadabra's display of power was unsettling. What's more, it was through his own actions that it would grow even further into Alakazam, and Zak was nowhere in sight to subdue it. He trusted Nyx completely, but he didn't want to come to blows inside the Cable Club.

The Haunter floated over to her own pod in the machine, eyes locked on the power-hungry Kadabra as she did. Finally, she turned to her Trainer, not with her usual grin but a heartfelt smile, and closed her eyes when the trading device activated. A flash of light later and Nyx was gone, replaced by the Kadabra, who began to glow still inside the chamber; two spoons materialized in its hands and its body structure changed yet again. The light faded and Zak's Pokemon was now a frightening !

Zak, I did my part... but where are you? And what about Nyx?

His eyes shifted from Alakazam's pod over to the other chamber. Inside, instead of the usual evolutionary shine, a swirling mass of darkness raged. Shadows danced and howled making it impossible to make out the creature within, until the dark forms dispersed leaving something entirely new behind.

Nyx opened her eyes; they were no longer white, but blood-red. Four limbs emerged from a dark-purple body that no longer belonged to a Haunter... She grinned, then chuckled, and finally burst out in laughter - a distorted, ominous sound that only vaguely resembled the Ghost-Type's original laugh, but still had undeniable traces of the one formerly known as Girl. The glared at Levin once again, and a silent voice rung in his head - undoubtedly Nyx's own, but entirely different at the same time.

At last... this body is perfect! I feel it, my original power coursing through this new form. After millennia of searching, this was the physical presence I've always craved! Levin... thank you. None of this would have been possible without you.

Levin smiled back. He didn't need to answer; Nyx could read his mind and knew he was just as happy. For her allegiance, when she could have easily disposed of him after evolving, and yet she chose to display her gratitude.

You still had doubts? I stand by what I've said before... I answer to you alone. After all you've done for me, you have my unwavering loyalty. Now... let's conclude this ritual.

He nodded; all that was left to do was return the terrifying Alakazam and claim back Nyx in her new, glorious form. This time he operated the machine himself, eager to leave this place before he could be tied to any of the harm caused by the rampant Psychic-Type.

---

Trading back Level 16 Female Alakazam to Pearl's Perap for Level 25 Female Gengar. Thank you so much for doing this for me, and enjoy your new Psychic Overlady! ^^

*Trade closed and reopened*
[I should probably have planned this out a bit more and tried to tie it in with your CC post but I've been treating it as though I'd be the only person showing up in their when I visit. Not sure why, really :o]

It was done. She had done it. Yes she had required the other trainer's help but that was besides the point at this moment. The Psi Pokémon had managed to attain her final evolutionary form without her so called trainer's assistance. As she stepped down from the trading mechanism, she stretched out her now-bony arms and examined her newly acquired second spoon with a hint of glee in her eyes.

I'm looking skinnier than ever...

She spun around the room, ignoring the trainer and his Gengar before her and examining her new self. Every so often, she lost her balance and began to fall before quickly saving herself with a quick twinge of the mind.

What's a girl to do about a little muscular waste when my mental acuity is through the roof?

With a cackle and without a second glance, the Alakazam vanished from the Cable Club as quickly as she had appeared, leaving all those concerned none the wiser of her future intentions... until...

Until next time, Levin...

[Returned Marble Zone's Lv25 Gengar (f) in exchange for Carrie, the newly evolved Lv16 Alakazam (f)]

* Trade Closed *
Old 10-31-2014, 09:02 PM   #4230
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Trading 1 Rare Candy to DaveTheFishGuy in exchange for 3 Purple Gummis.

*Trade Begun*
Old 10-31-2014, 09:07 PM   #4231
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Trading 1 Rare Candy to DaveTheFishGuy in exchange for 3 Purple Gummis.

*Trade Begun*
Trading 3 Purple Gummis to Talon for a Rare Candy. Pleasure doing business.

--Trade Closed--
Old 10-31-2014, 09:15 PM   #4232
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading 3 Purple Gummis to Talon for one Rare Candy. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 10-31-2014, 09:19 PM   #4233
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Trading 3 Purple Gummis for Talon's 3 Black Gummis.

---TRADE STARTED---
Old 10-31-2014, 11:09 PM   #4234
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading 3 Purple Gummis to Talon for one Rare Candy. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Missingno. Master in exchange for 3 Purple Gummis.

*Trade Closed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeVA View Post
Trading 3 Purple Gummis for Talon's 3 Black Gummis.

---TRADE STARTED---
Trading 3 Black Gummis to blazeVA in exchange for 3 Purple Gummis.

*Trade Closed*
Old 10-31-2014, 11:23 PM   #4235
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairne View Post
Trading 1 Candy to Shadowshocker for his Lv 1 Male Throh

*Trade opened*
Trading a Level 1 Male Throh to Kairne for his Rare Candy.

*trade closed*
*end transmission*
Old 11-01-2014, 12:17 AM   #4236
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading 3 Persim Berries, an Oran Berry, and a Pecha Berry to sweetbbydoll for a +10 Spicy Cherry Poffin, 2 +15 Sweet Strawberry Poffins, a Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer, and a Rock Gem. Enjoy!

*Trade started*
Old 11-01-2014, 02:25 AM   #4237
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest View Post
Trading 3 Persim Berries, an Oran Berry, and a Pecha Berry to sweetbbydoll for a +10 Spicy Cherry Poffin, 2 +15 Sweet Strawberry Poffins, a Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer, and a Rock Gem. Enjoy!

*Trade started*
Trading my x2 +15 (Cute) Sweet Strawberry Poffin (1, 2), +10 (Cool) Spicy Cherry Poffin, Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer and Rock Gem to Pest for her 3 Persim Berries, an Oran Berry and Pecha Berry. Thank you again for the assist I really appreciate it!

Trade Closed

Tess Edit
Pest used 1st of 2 +15 Sweet Strawberry Poffins on 17/04/2016.
Pest used 2nd of 2 +15 Sweet Strawberry Poffins on 01/05/2016.

Last edited by enchantress; 05-01-2016 at 09:26 AM.
Old 11-01-2014, 09:15 AM   #4238
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Trading my Lv.1 F Misdreavus to BlazeVA for his 5 Candies.

**TRADE OPENED**
Old 11-01-2014, 04:29 PM   #4239
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
Trading my Lv.1 Male Starly with 10BPs and HM Defog to Blaze for 1 candy. Thanks and enjoy!

Trade Started
Trading 1 candy for EBE's Starly.

---TRADE CLOSED---

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Trading my Lv.1 F Misdreavus to BlazeVA for his 5 Candies.

**TRADE OPENED**
Trading 5 candies for JJ's Female Misdreavus.

---TRADE CLOSED---
Old 11-02-2014, 03:40 AM   #4240
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Trading my x3 Royal Gummi's [x] to Gemini Spark for his 1x Hondew Berry, 1x Kelpsy Berry, and 2x Bulk Berries in an act of gambling-esque desperation!

***Trade Opened***

Last edited by Kindrindra; 11-02-2014 at 03:51 AM.
Old 11-02-2014, 03:56 AM   #4241
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindrindra View Post
Trading my x3 Royal Gummi's [x] to Gemini Spark for his 1x Hondew Berry, 1x Kelpsy Berry, and 2x Bulk Berries in an act of gambling-esque desperation!

***Trade Opened***
And I hereby trade my Hondew Berry, Kelpsy Berry, Bluk Berry, and another Bluk Berry for Kindrindra's 3 Royal Gummis!

COMPLETE.

*Trade Closed*
Old 11-02-2014, 07:06 AM   #4242
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Trading my Babiri Berry x1, Rabuta Berry x1, and Charti Berry x1 (3/3, other two used here and here) to Electric Blue Eye for Leichi berry x1.

*Trade Started*
Old 11-02-2014, 07:21 AM   #4243
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schala View Post
Trading my Babiri Berry x1, Rabuta Berry x1, and Charti Berry x1 (3/3, other two used here and here) to Electric Blue Eye for Leichi berry x1.

*Trade Started*
Trading my Liechi Berry to Schale for her Babiri Berry, Rabuta Berry and Charti Berry. Thanks!

--Trade Closed--
Old 11-04-2014, 03:20 PM   #4244
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Trading my level 1 male Frillish to Pearl's Perap for his 3 candies.

**Trade Started**
Old 11-04-2014, 06:46 PM   #4245
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Trading 3 purple gummi for 1 rare candy, to Slash...I mean, to Kairne...err, actually, I don't know what your name is.

*Trade started*
Old 11-04-2014, 07:51 PM   #4246
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Trading my level 1 male Frillish to Pearl's Perap for his 3 candies.

**Trade Started**
Trading three Rare Candies to Itzatrap for his (I'm gonna assume ^^;) Lv1 male Frillish

Thanks a bunch for this, I wish I had time to RP something but I really need to get this guy a large Ghoulish Gobstopper and stat.

* Trade Closed *
Old 11-06-2014, 09:33 PM   #4247
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith staggered into the Cable Club, clothing disheveled, hat askew, and looking absolutely exhausted. Meowth sat on his shoulder as usual, but Keith was also carrying Joey, his Rattata, in his arms.

"Oh, man," Keith sighed as he made his way over to a trade machine. "Did that ever backfire or what?"

"Rrrrrattata," nodded Joey.

"I'll say," Meowth groaned. "Maybe feedin' all dem Gobstoppers ta Marvolo weren't such a smart idea after all. Wit all dat new strength o' his, Joey can't outrun him no more."

"I don't think there's a Rattata alive that can," Keith added grimly. "Sorry about Marvolo trying to eat you, Joey," he added. "Don't take it personally, Marvolo does that sort of thing any time someone he considers edible outlives their usefulness to him. Still, I think it's for the best we do this," he sighed. "I was looking forward to training you, but there's no way things'll work out with Marvolo looking at you and only seeing a potential meal." It was at that point Keith reached the trade machine. "Take care of yourself, alright?" he said as he set the Rattata down on top of the machine.

Joey nodded. "Rrrrrattata!" he replied.

"Ya know where we lives," Meowth added. "Yer welcome ta visit anytime."

"Just make sure I'm given enough notice so I can deposit Marvolo in the PC beforehand," added Keith, before holding up the Poké Ball. "Joey, return... and goodbye." With that, the beam of red light shot out of the ball, withdrawing Joey instantly. With a small sigh, Keith set the ball down on his end of the machine and pulled the lever. In an instant, the ball was replaced with a pair of Rare Candies.

"I'm gonna miss dat Rattata," Meowth remarked.

"Same here," nodded Keith. "Still, this is for the best- if we didn't do this, I'd give him a week, tops."

OOC: Trading my level 1 male Rattata with Blizzard and Flame Wheel to Kairne for 2 Candies. Take care of him.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 11-07-2014, 03:16 AM   #4248
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelntin View Post
Trading 3 purple gummi for 1 rare candy, to Slash...I mean, to Kairne...err, actually, I don't know what your name is.

*Trade started*
Call me Slash, generally. My 1 Candy for Klentin's 3 Purple Gummis.

*trade closed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Keith staggered into the Cable Club, clothing disheveled, hat askew, and looking absolutely exhausted. Meowth sat on his shoulder as usual, but Keith was also carrying Joey, his Rattata, in his arms.

"Oh, man," Keith sighed as he made his way over to a trade machine. "Did that ever backfire or what?"

"Rrrrrattata," nodded Joey.

"I'll say," Meowth groaned. "Maybe feedin' all dem Gobstoppers ta Marvolo weren't such a smart idea after all. Wit all dat new strength o' his, Joey can't outrun him no more."

"I don't think there's a Rattata alive that can," Keith added grimly. "Sorry about Marvolo trying to eat you, Joey," he added. "Don't take it personally, Marvolo does that sort of thing any time someone he considers edible outlives their usefulness to him. Still, I think it's for the best we do this," he sighed. "I was looking forward to training you, but there's no way things'll work out with Marvolo looking at you and only seeing a potential meal." It was at that point Keith reached the trade machine. "Take care of yourself, alright?" he said as he set the Rattata down on top of the machine.

Joey nodded. "Rrrrrattata!" he replied.

"Ya know where we lives," Meowth added. "Yer welcome ta visit anytime."

"Just make sure I'm given enough notice so I can deposit Marvolo in the PC beforehand," added Keith, before holding up the Poké Ball. "Joey, return... and goodbye." With that, the beam of red light shot out of the ball, withdrawing Joey instantly. With a small sigh, Keith set the ball down on his end of the machine and pulled the lever. In an instant, the ball was replaced with a pair of Rare Candies.

"I'm gonna miss dat Rattata," Meowth remarked.

"Same here," nodded Keith. "Still, this is for the best- if we didn't do this, I'd give him a week, tops."

OOC: Trading my level 1 male Rattata with Blizzard and Flame Wheel to Kairne for 2 Candies. Take care of him.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 2 Candies to MM for his Level 1 Rattata with EM Flame Wheel and TM Blizzard

*Trade closed*

The PokeBall popped out on Slash's side. His new Rattata had arrived.
"Joey," he said, the name his friend MM had originally given this Pokemon. He flashed his PokeDex by the ball, learning what he could about this new Pokemon in his ownership. When he was satisfied with the information he found, he closed his Dex and grabbed up his new Pokemon's Poke Ball.

"Go, Joey!" he called, letting the Rattata out for a stretch.
Rrrrrrattata! the young Pokemon called out. He looked at Slash, confused as to where his previous owner was. Slash held up his PokeDex, and the Pokemon relaxed a little, although visibly sad.

"Don't worry, Joey," Slash said, patting his head. "I'm sure together, we can make you the top percentage of all Rattata."

Joey gently, affectionately nibbled his new trainer's fingers, a sign of willingness to train.

Old 11-10-2014, 11:06 AM   #4249
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Trading three purple gummis and a Lv1 female Taillow to Kairne for his Farfetch'd with EM Leaf Blade and a Rare Candy

* Trade opened *
Old 11-13-2014, 06:15 PM   #4250
hen da man
Rainbow Badge

Send a message via MSN to hen da man
Trading 1x Luxury Ball and 1x Green Cyber Ball to Electric Blue Eye for 3 Rare Candies

*Trade Opened*
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records