UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2014, 10:41 AM   #4126
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Trading my 3 Grass Gummis to Talon for 1 Rare Candy.

-*-Trade Started-*-
Old 09-01-2014, 10:20 AM   #4127
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeVA View Post
Trading my 3 Grass Gummis to Talon for 1 Rare Candy.

-*-Trade Started-*-
Trading 1 Rare Candy to blazeVA in exchange for 3 Grass Gummis.

*Trade Closed*
Old 09-01-2014, 04:10 PM   #4128
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Zak's trading post

Pokémon I want*

* Evolutions used where planned, whims not included but entirely possible

Items I want

~ ~ ~ ~

Pokémon I have

(Lv1)
(Lv1)

Items I have

Check ma items and make me an offer

Last edited by Pearl's Perap; 10-05-2014 at 11:41 AM.
Old 09-07-2014, 07:31 PM   #4129
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Trading 5 candies to Treepandaone for his Lv.1 Female Minccino!

Trade Closed

It had been a particularly nice day, birds chirping, the sun was shining, and fall was in the air. No more late summer nights looking at the fire flies dance in the forest or refreshing walks in the beach with the ocean breeze kissing her cheek or sand getting caught in her toes. Liza sighed, what had made this particularly day rather exciting though, was getting a call that a Pokémon she had been looking for had finally found its way to her.

With a little spring in her step she arrived at the Cable Club's trading station, where many people would use to trade items, candies and even Pokémon.

The young lass smiled as she deposited the candies in her bag one by one, a grand total of 5 inside the machine and arranged the trade. It didn’t take long before they were replaced with a pokeball. With a firm grasp she held the ball for a second.

As a trainer, everyone in this world, Professors, Parents and even children all start their journey at one point or another with a ‘starter’ Pokémon. For Liza that Pokémon was Samantha, a Charmander but…she often wondered, if she hadn't intervened or even met Samantha, what Pokémon would her starter be, if that was in fact a conscious decision…she had looked through the Pokedex many a times asking herself that and only two other Pokémon caught her eye. One to this day she has been hunting down since starting to hatch eggs. Another was what she came in for today. Tossing the ball in hand she looked on in anticipation as a Minccino shot forth from the ball. After a few moments the Minccino was just looking around its surroundings before noticing the girl staring at her back.

“Hi there, my name’s Liza and I’m going to be you’re new trainer. It’s a pleasure to meet you!”

“Min!”

“You’re very adorable, now to think of a name for you...you look really classy so how about Lana, what do you think? Do you like that name?”

“Min, Min, Min~!” Minccino said trying to sing, her voice very soft and soothing.

“Fits you perfectly. I’m sure you’re going to get along with Smooch and Snub and…” the trainer continued telling her new Pokémon of the small family she had acquired as she walked out of the Cable Club with a new member to add to it.

OoC: One goal completed, thank you very much! She’s in good hands!
Old 09-08-2014, 11:13 PM   #4130
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading 1 candy to Shadowshocker for his Lv.1 male blue-striped Basculin.

*Trade started*
Old 09-09-2014, 04:37 AM   #4131
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest View Post
Trading 1 candy to Shadowshocker for his Lv.1 male blue-striped Basculin.

*Trade started*
Traded 1 Level 1 male Basculin to Pest for her Rare Candy.

*trade closed*
*end transmission*
Old 09-09-2014, 11:46 AM   #4132
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Trading my recently hatched lvl 1 male Pansage to swampertforever for two candies

Take good care of the li'l devil ^^

*Trade opened*
Old 09-11-2014, 03:33 PM   #4133
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbbydoll View Post
Trading 5 candies to Treepandaone for his Lv.1 Female Minccino!

Trade Closed

It had been a particularly nice day, birds chirping, the sun was shining, and fall was in the air. No more late summer nights looking at the fire flies dance in the forest or refreshing walks in the beach with the ocean breeze kissing her cheek or sand getting caught in her toes. Liza sighed, what had made this particularly day rather exciting though, was getting a call that a Pokémon she had been looking for had finally found its way to her.

With a little spring in her step she arrived at the Cable Club's trading station, where many people would use to trade items, candies and even Pokémon.

The young lass smiled as she deposited the candies in her bag one by one, a grand total of 5 inside the machine and arranged the trade. It didn’t take long before they were replaced with a pokeball. With a firm grasp she held the ball for a second.

As a trainer, everyone in this world, Professors, Parents and even children all start their journey at one point or another with a ‘starter’ Pokémon. For Liza that Pokémon was Samantha, a Charmander but…she often wondered, if she hadn't intervened or even met Samantha, what Pokémon would her starter be, if that was in fact a conscious decision…she had looked through the Pokedex many a times asking herself that and only two other Pokémon caught her eye. One to this day she has been hunting down since starting to hatch eggs. Another was what she came in for today. Tossing the ball in hand she looked on in anticipation as a Minccino shot forth from the ball. After a few moments the Minccino was just looking around its surroundings before noticing the girl staring at her back.

“Hi there, my name’s Liza and I’m going to be you’re new trainer. It’s a pleasure to meet you!”

“Min!”

“You’re very adorable, now to think of a name for you...you look really classy so how about Lana, what do you think? Do you like that name?”

“Min, Min, Min~!” Minccino said trying to sing, her voice very soft and soothing.

“Fits you perfectly. I’m sure you’re going to get along with Smooch and Snub and…” the trainer continued telling her new Pokémon of the small family she had acquired as she walked out of the Cable Club with a new member to add to it.

OoC: One goal completed, thank you very much! She’s in good hands!
Trading a level 1 female Minccino to sweetbbydoll for 5 candies. Sorry about the wait and all the drama that came with.

*trade closed*

~~~

Trading a level 1 female Zangoose to Pest for 1 candy. Enjoy your stone.

*trade opened

~~~

Trading a level 1 male Lilipup to Electric Blue Eye for 1 candy.

trade opened
Old 09-11-2014, 04:44 PM   #4134
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Trading a level 1 female Zangoose to Pest for 1 candy. Enjoy your stone.

*trade opened
Trading 1 candy to Treepandaone for a Lv.1 female Zangoose. Thanks!

*Trade closed*
Old 09-11-2014, 08:29 PM   #4135
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Trading a level 1 male Lilipup to Electric Blue Eye for 1 candy.

trade opened
Trading 1 candy to Treep. for his Lv.1 Male Lilipup, thanks!

--Trade Closed--
Old 09-13-2014, 11:37 AM   #4136
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Trading 5 Candies, x6 Black gummi (3/6)(6/6), x6 Pink gummi (3/6)(6/6), and x6 Gold gummi (3/6)(6/6) to lilbleucorsola for a Lv.1 Larvitar (F). Thanks!

Trade Opened
Old 09-13-2014, 04:36 PM   #4137
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Trading a Lv. 1 Male Minun to EpicSquirtle for 1 Rare Candy. I'm sure he'll fit right in with your Plusle!

--Trade Opened--
Old 09-14-2014, 12:01 PM   #4138
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Trading 2 Candies to Talon87 for his Level 01 Female Cubchoo

*Trade Commenced ... and Thanks ^-^*

*Transferring her to this Snow Ball*

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 09-14-2014 at 12:32 PM.
Old 09-14-2014, 12:03 PM   #4139
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Trading 2 Candies to Talon87 for his Level 01 Female Cubchoo

*Trade Commenced ... and Thanks ^-^*
Trading my Level 1 female Cubchoo to Arc_Angel in exchange for 2 Rare Candies. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Old 09-14-2014, 02:04 PM   #4140
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading my level 1 female Snorunt to Pearl's Perap for two Rare Candies. Have fun with her!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 09-14-2014, 03:27 PM   #4141
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading my level 1 female Snorunt to Pearl's Perap for two Rare Candies. Have fun with her!

*Trade Commenced*
"It's just me again!"

As if the statement even needed to be made. Zak's trading habits were now well known with all of the Cable Club staff and his visits were becoming expected. This time the trainer entered with a ghost type Pokémon at his side, the pale Banette toddling to keep up with the man before him.

"Shane, I want you to be the first to meet our latest recruit." Zak gave the animate doll a thumbs up as he spoke, "Though she may not be at this point, she's going to be a tough little ghost like yourself."

With the introduction party ready, Zak dug into the back pocket of his jeans and produced two rare candies that he had withdrawn from the bank earlier. The edges were slightly crumpled but the clerk didn't seem to mind, getting the trade approval underway, "I'll once again be trading with the Cable Club user Missingno. Master. These two rare candies for his female Snorunt."

Having sent over the requested items, the man and his doll waited for the arrival of the Snorunt's Pokéball. As the time passed, Zak's mind wandered to the future. He had already decided to train a Froslass a opposed to a Glalie, that was for certain, but he imagined how everything would eventually unfold. Snorunt's secondary evolution could only be triggered with a special stone, a stone which Zak did not possess at this point. That didn't matter, he could sense good things ahead and looked forward to the Snorunt's arrival.

"She's here." The clerk who had handled the trade smiled over to the pair, producing the Pokéball containing Zak's latest team mate. In a moment, the two had crossed the waiting room and Shane had taken it upon himself to disengage the sphere.

"Sno?" The Snow Hat Pokémon took in her surroundings and the Banette standing alongside where she had appeared. With a nervous smile, the ice type Pokémon acquaints herself with Shane by way of an awkward curtsy. The initial meeting over, Zak breathes a sigh of relief, so far Snorunt appeared to be a cheerful enough and not-too-timid Pokémon.

"Snorunt, this you may well know is Shane. I'm Zak, your new trainer." As the trainer spoke, he knelt down so he could attempt to get on the same level as the Snorunt. Once more, she curtsied politely before smiling. There was something in the way her eyes glowed blue that moved the man, a sort of sadness. She had come from a good trainer, Zak knew that much, but there was something the Pokémon was reserving from him.

"You ready for adventure?" Zak reassured the Pokémon stood before him, reiterated by the Banette he had chosen to meet the Snorunt, "First things first, you're going to need a nickname. How about Sansa?. Seems fitting to me."

With a nickname and a destiny, the Snorunt had found her place with Zak and with that, adventure awaited all...

[Trading two rare candies to Missingo. Master for a level 1 female Snorunt]

* TRADE CLOSED *
Old 09-15-2014, 02:03 PM   #4142
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
Trading 5 Candies, x6 Black gummi (3/6)(6/6), x6 Pink gummi (3/6)(6/6), and x6 Gold gummi (3/6)(6/6) to lilbleucorsola for a Lv.1 Larvitar (F). Thanks!

Trade Opened
Trading Lv. 1 Larvitar ♀ to Charminions for 5x Rare Candies, 6x Black Gummis, 6x Pink Gummis, & 6x Gold Gummis.

*Trade Closed*

Enjoy your vacuum.
Old 09-15-2014, 03:05 PM   #4143
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Trading two Rare Candies for Itza's Slugma and Krabby.

*trade started*

Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 09-21-2014 at 10:17 AM.
Old 09-15-2014, 05:29 PM   #4144
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
Trading my recently hatched lvl 1 male Pansage to swampertforever for two candies

Take good care of the li'l devil ^^

*Trade opened*
'Today was not like any other day. Today was a day of good fortune.
Three eggs, seperated before they were hatched. Was it luck that those eggs all lived in the safety of the Egg house? Three trainers, unrelatated to one another, only linked through trades. Was it mere chance that one would ultimately own the offspring of those three eggs? Who knows...'

-------------------
"Green, aren't you going to meet the rest of the team? They've finally gotten back from the sto- what are you writing there?"
The Pansage known as Green looked up from the book he was writing in. Standing above him was a Panpour who was struggling to make out the upside down words he was reading from his point of view.
"Nothing Blue, it's nothing." The Pansage hurriedly closed the book to the amusement of Blue. He knew exactly what that book contained.
"Right. Well, don't take too long with your nothing, I'd hate to have to send Red up here to come force you downstairs." Blue said before leaving the room with a nonchalant wave.
"And hide your diary somewhere that isn't as obvious as the dressing room cupboard. It might not be me who finds it next time." The Panpour called back into the bedroom.
Green laughed weakly. Of course Blue knew about his diary - how could he not, he seemed to know everyone's secrets. He could be surprisingly observant when he wanted to be. The Pansage cursed his short-sightedness before returning to his latest diary entry.
-----
'One would wonder how three Pokemon who never met would recognise each other on sight. Maybe it was instinct? Maybe, deep down, we knew who we were? Or maybe, just maybe it was just down to this day.

For today, a family has finally reunited.
I have found my brothers again.'

-------------------
Trading my 2 Rare Candies for Pearl's Level 1 Male Pansage, who shall be named Green. And with this, my brothers are now together again. Thank you!
Old 09-15-2014, 08:28 PM   #4145
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Trading a Lv. 1 Male Minun to EpicSquirtle for 1 Rare Candy. I'm sure he'll fit right in with your Plusle!

--Trade Opened--
Trading 1 rare candy to DaveTheFishGuy in return for his Lv. 1 Male Minun.

*Trade Closed*
Old 09-19-2014, 05:39 PM   #4146
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading Lv 1 Male Caterpie to OkikuMew for 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade started*
Old 09-19-2014, 08:55 PM   #4147
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading Lv 1 Male Caterpie to OkikuMew for 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade started*
Trading 1 candy for MZ's lv.1 Male Caterpie. Thank ya! ^^

**Trade Closed!**
Old 10-02-2014, 07:26 PM   #4148
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Trading Charminions 5 candies, x1 Chocolateball, x1 Timerball, x3 Gold, x1 Heart Scale (1/3) and 12 Pink, (3, 9) for his Lv.1 M Tepig! Thanks!

--Trade Started--
Old 10-02-2014, 11:32 PM   #4149
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Trading 1 Candy to Pearl's Perap for his Lv.1 M Starly. Thank you! My absolute favorite regional bird!

**TRADE STARTED**
Old 10-03-2014, 06:03 PM   #4150
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Druddigon for Jolteonjak's Rare Candy.

*Trade Start*
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records