UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 07-29-2014, 11:33 PM   #1
deh74
~Smelly cat, smelly cat~

Ludicolo UPN PASBL: Kin vs Shuckle in the Big Bed

Welcome to Kin's bedroom everybody! Let me describe it for you, in full detail.

An excessively large four post bed takes up the center of this room, large enough for two Aggron to comfortably move about and hung over with an equally large purple canopy. The canopy reduces the light of the space beneath it significantly, and is quite sturdy, similar to Cotton Guard in its resilience (although it's much more resistant to fire due to it's... Dampness). The rest of the room is ringed with tables and shelves, though there is enough horizontal walking space for an Aggron to comfortably stroll around. Yes, measuring in Aggron. Probably best not to examine the contents of the shelves and drawers too closely. Pinks, purples, and reds are the predominant colour scheme of this arena. Obviously, the bed is very soft and fluffy, which can effect movement and reduce impact from slamming into the ground. Its giving nature makes it quite hard to, say, get out from under a pinning opponent. The room's air is saturated with some sort of perfume, one which destabilizes mental states, reducing inhibition and making mental techniques (Taunt, Attract, Swagger, etc) more effective.

I feel creepy for taking this match. I mean I get to narrate Kin and Shuckles activities in the bedroom...actually screw this this is going to be fun!

Make sure to bring protection though you guys. Let's see what's gonna be rocking the bed tonight, shall we?

3vs3
Singles
Equiall 2
24hr DQ
Slapstick
Switch=OK

So in order, looks like we've got a pair of threesomes made up of sexually deprived single people.

Now let's look at some of Kins personal preferences. Looks like he wants to get this done quickly with that dq time. Honestly I'd want it to be fast to if I were with Shuckle. Oh and Kin and to like getting slapped around and also likes to switch up his partners a lot. Scandalous.

Alright Kin, show us your...equipment.

Check out my PASBL stuff!
Former C+ Grade ref, currently ungraded.

Need a battle reffed? PM me.

Last edited by deh74; 07-30-2014 at 01:36 PM.
deh74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 11:48 PM   #2
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

I believe the phrase is 'Welcome to yaoi dungeon'.

Quote:
Sparks: Level 2 Rotom
"The Red Lightning never fails a thievery!"
Hidden Power- Fairy

No Sig

Viixae: Level 2 Male Noibat
"There's but one thing stronger than a Dragon: Love."
Hidden Power- Ground

No Sig

Katrina: Level 2 Female Absol
"Killing you seems like effort... Would a knockout do?"
Absol are known for being heralds of disaster, oftentimes blamed for the tragedies they predict. Hilariously, Katrina is an exception to this rule- Nine times out of ten, she's the cause of any nearby disasters. The sole remnant of a future villainous group, she was sent back in time to prevent the hero that caused their downfall from ever blossoming.
...So you'd wonder why I'm sponsoring someone with a motive like that, but the truth is she's ridiculously lax in fulfilling her mission. And so the Absol I just happened to encounter stays on the team, a lazy presence of evil in the otherwise well-intentioned team. I'm shocked she actually bothered to remember her signature move.
Hidden Power- Fairy
Attached- Absolite

Signature Move: Bane Blade [XX]
Katrina's horn glows purple before she swings it through the air, releasing a whirling scythe of energy not unlike a thrown boomerang (a boomerang three feet in 'wingspan', but w/e). Dealing good damage for good energy, the attack uses Katrina's physical attack but deals special damage (like a revere Psyshock) and contains a 30% chance to debuff the target's special attack by 10% (this fades like a normal debuff). Usable thrice per battle.

Spike: Level 2 Male Mawile
"...Why are you still here?"
Spike is a rock star. That's why is name is so... Spike-ish. He's actually a bit of a loner, though that somehow makes girls want him all the more. Relax, I don't understand either. You'd wonder how I'd get along with him, but the truth is he actually has another side to him I can relate to. Sometimes he just wants everyone to shut up, leave him alone, and let him read a good book. Our experiences together are mostly comprised of us sitting back to back in some unnoticeable place reading after escaping from everyone. Of course, when you're a star, getting some quiet can be a little difficult, so...
Hidden Power - Psychic

Signature Training: Tactical Analysis (XX)
When Spike uses an attack which boosts his physical attack, he receives an additional special attack boost equivalent to that of Growth. When he uses an attack which boosts his special attack, he receives an additional physical attack boost equivalent to that of Meditate. All of Spike's boosting attacks require 30% more energy.

Aster: Level 2 Female Pachirisu
"In the name of the Fallen World, I will cleanse your soul!"
Once, long ago, there was a world. It was a fairly average world, one like any other. A world of fantasy and magic. A world of the balance between good and evil. As to be expected of such worlds, one day the hidden evil boiled over like a pot of mushroom soup left on the stove too long, and a Demon Lord rose to power. The stage was set- A chosen hero, an oracle, a band of friends, and a set of legendary, awe-inspiring weapons.
Shame no one thought to tell them about it.
The oracle was young, and had not yet awoken to her power. The weapons where unknown, their songs unsung. The hero, though proud and true, knew nothing of his great destiny. His quest never taken, his bonds were never forged, and each of his fated partners were doomed to fall in obscurity. The world fell, overrun and returned to the sea of foggy nothingness it had once risen from, with only a few distant reminders of what could have been left to drift for eternity- The dwelling place of each weapon, and the sanctified ground where the last hero's blood was scattered as he made his last stand. A world with no future, no hope, no advance, no intelligence... A world snuffed. But a single soul remained. The oracle, tied to powers she did not know, rebounded from the world as her mortal ties were severed, flung into the multiverse indiscriminately. Reborn, she retained no memory of her past, with only her flamboyant personality retained... That, and a mysterious draw towards her destiny. Perhaps stumbling upon her past was inevitable. Perhaps not. But her sad past did nothing to dampen her spirit, and only served to reaffirm her resolve- She would save all worlds, and all the people within them. This was what she swore.
She also hates Kayuun's guts but noone cares about that.
Hidden Power - Ghost

Signature Training: 魔法少女花のきら [Fairy]
Aster is now a Electric/Fairy type, with all associated weaknesses and resistances, save the fact that she still takes neutral damage from dark-types. She learns Dazzling Gleam and Moonblast.

Feng: Level 2 Male Nuzleaf
"Fight me! I must improve!"
Hidden Power- Steel

No Sig
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Kindrindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:06 AM   #3
Shuckle
Mage of Mind

Shuckle Shuckle sez: Jesus Christ TL3 has all my favorite playthings

A sex dungeon? Sounds right up my alley ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Level 2 Male Shiny Shuckle
HP Psychic

Level 3 Metang (UPLEVEL!)
HP Flying

Lady Macbeth - Level 2 Female Kirlia
HP Fighting

Rin - Level 2 Female Staravia
HP Psychic

Imp - Level 2 Male Sandile
HP Fighting

Cindar - Level 2 Male Meditite
HP Dark

Imp the Sandile, you're up.

i hate typespam with the force of a thousand fiery burning suns

>switch=OK

i am strangely uncomfortable with this

Spoiler: show
[The Sorcerer's Ambition]A handy link, to be sure.
Level Acquisitions, sorted by level instead of name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoopes View Post
Shuckle's awesomeness level continues to rise.

Last edited by Shuckle; 07-30-2014 at 12:12 AM.
Shuckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:09 AM   #4
deh74
~Smelly cat, smelly cat~

Aww, no Krystal tonight Kin? Shame, I like Krystal.

Old 07-30-2014, 12:15 AM   #5
Shuckle
Mage of Mind

Man, if this was Equiall 3...I'd still have decisions to make. But I'd also get to play with Medicham, Braviary, and Metagross. Darn you Kind!

Quote:
Old 07-30-2014, 12:26 AM   #6
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Yeah Krystal would've been fun but by the time I was picking the last few people she wasn't a good enough complement.

"Katrina, wake up! It's time for you to take charge!

Limit Break - Mega Evolve!

Lead off with Attract because this situation is actually a good one to use it in. Give him his senses back with Water Pulse if Attract was successful, else give him a Will-o-Wisp to the mouth."
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Old 07-30-2014, 12:47 AM   #7
Shuckle
Mage of Mind

Taunt. Then Sludge Bomb.

Quote:
Old 07-31-2014, 11:10 PM   #8
deh74
~Smelly cat, smelly cat~

Round One: Katrina's in the mood to get wet

I'm too tired to bring the innuendo tonight. Although, it is national orgasm day in the US. I celebrated, did you? Well even if you haven't celebrated, or if you're a Canadian, you might get to celebrate with me, here, in this bed.

Look a fairy omg! And another thing....
Quote:
Absol (Dark): Due to their ability to predict disasters, Absol have a faster reaction time to large-scale attacks (Earthquake, Blast Burn, Explosion, Thunder, Hydro Pump, Sandstorm, exceptionally powerful sig moves, destruction of arena, etc, etc). This does not guarantee escape, it merely increases the odds of dodging. In its Mega Form Absol's reaction time increases greatly, allowing it to more easily evade attacks, especially those that are high powered or particularly threatening or dangerous.
[Mega]: Pokemon in their Mega Form are considered one level higher than their base form. In Mega Form, they therefore have all the benefits and drawbacks of uplevels. If a pokemon which is already an uplevel Mega Evolves, it can trigger disobedience on its own. Transforming to Mega works like conventional switching; it does not cost a move, but must be the first thing done in a round and (if done going second) allows the opponent a re-order. Once in this form, pokemon may not change back until they faint.

Sandile (Ground/Dark): Sandlie have a dark membrane covering their eyes, acting like sunglasses to protect them from bright light and sandstorms. They are somewhat resistant to light-based attacks as a result and can see well in bright sunlight.
[Ground]:*Ground Pokémon are considered to be immune to electricity while standing on the ground. If a Ground Pokémon is in the air, they take 75% the normal damage from electric attacks. If a ground type is wet, electric attacks affect it normally (unless the Pokémon is naturally wet/slimy, like Quagsire).
[Dark]:*Dark types can see in the dark. They prefer to fight at night, however light does not adversely affect them.
I always hate finding all that shit.

SO SEX!

Kin starts off by sending out his Absol, who decides that she's going to be emo now. So she goes and grows some wings and a weird hair thing. I'm not really that impressed by this but it and that Imp the Sandile might be a little impressed. Katrina sees that he might be impressed too and decides to act on it. Flipping her hair and battering her wings like a glorious hooker, Katrina does her best to sexify Imp. Her stuff strutting appears to work as Imp's eyes go wide in awe and he drools a bit. Katrina giggles like a shy little girl at her seductive sexcess. Katrina decides to take charge in bed and that it is time to get wet. So, she splashes Imp with a pulse of her waters.

What? This is hard dammit! Just like Imp when he looks at Katrina. Not anymore though, since he was kind of put off by the whole Katrina's pulsating waters thing. He decides that he feels violated by this and Taunts her as revenge, angering her. She's so angry in fact, that she doesn't even attack yet, to, you know, extend the foreplay. Imp, who is still totally not in the mood, tries to push her away by vomiting on her. This seems like a good idea so why not? Imp vomits up a bunch of gross, sticky, goopy globs of weird shit that is apparently also toxic. I literally can't think of a better way to ruin the mood. It's just an absolute mess on the bed, it's damp and wet and goopy and smelly...actually are we sure that no one was in here before us? Because I think I saw some...things...in the trash when we came in.

So anyway, since we all probably need therapy now let's talk about what's happened so far.

It seems that Imp was more than offended by Katrina's waters, as he took a bunch of damage from that. He also used some energy but he's still ready to get busy.

Katrina really seems to be ready to do her part since she's fresh, if Imp would just be more accommodating. She's taken some damage from the goop though.

Whoever's next, please wait until Saturday to order, I need to...prepare.... ;P

Old 08-02-2014, 09:45 AM   #9
Shuckle
Mage of Mind

"I have to warn you, he's a bit of a....screamer...."

Uproar while you take her downtown to Pound Town with a crotchborne Direct Contact Earthquake.

....But it's the pelvic thruuuuuuust

That really drives you insaaaane!

Quote:
Old 08-03-2014, 07:06 PM   #10
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

"How crudely animalistic. These things require a measure of class, you know? It's no fun if you jump straight to the main event!

Allow him to holler as you back off some. Then it's time for some ice play- Catch him in the full brunt of Blizzard as he charges you. Should interact with his soaked state nicely."
Quote:
Old 08-05-2014, 02:19 PM   #11
deh74
~Smelly cat, smelly cat~

Round Two: I feel dirty

Imp has been having second thoughts about this whole affair as of late, and Katrina's advances have not exactly put him back in the proper mood. In fact, her attempts at seduction and waterplay (is that even a thing?) have actually turned him off to her completely, something he tries to make clear by yelling about it loudly and just causing a general uproar so loud that Kin's mom hears it downstairs and wonders what's happening, but doesn't come to offer assistance because Kin should be old enough to know what he's doing. Anyway Katrina didn't exactly appreciate Imp's incessant screaming (she actually would have preferred incessant moaning), so she takes a few steps back on the cushy bed perfect for...wrestling. Yes, wrestling, that's what the Aggron have been doing on this bed and why the bed is measured in Aggron.

On another not,it turns out that Imp is still under some residual effects of his earlier attraction to Katrina, so he loses himself for a moment and throws himself at Katrina's crotch with the aim of blowing her. He's so excited by the prospect of going down on Katrina, that his ground energy reserves accidentally open up. All of his effort is for naught however, as Katrina decides that she wants to blow him instead, blowing out a freezing cold blast of air, ice, and snow that stops Imp in his tracks, partially freezing his snout and tongue, which was out flopping around like a dog's tongue as he ran.

TLDR:

Imp's snout ad tongue are frozen, he took a shitload of damage and is closing in on half. Energy is okay.

Katrina is aroused and doing fine on all fronts.

Kindrindrindrindra, order whenever.

Old 08-05-2014, 10:14 PM   #12
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

"I'm surprised a peasant like you thought you were skilled enough to dance with me! But it's alright- You look so cute like that, weak and at my mercy; I'll gladly teach you a few things~!

Once they've been stimulated, it's time to move to the foreplay proper- Leap in and Play a little Rough, introducing him to the nonexistent line between pleasure and pain. Follow up with Return- Even sacred rites need heart, or their relevance becomes questionable. I shouldn't even need to specify this, but obviously direct your attacks towards his backside."
Quote:
Old 08-06-2014, 12:05 AM   #13
Shuckle
Mage of Mind

Ooh, spicy. I like that. Show me your ways and I'll respond in kind - Counter. Then Bulldoze to break free because BDSM really isn't your thing.

Quote:
Old 08-14-2014, 02:39 PM   #14
Connor
Who Knows?

Commandeering this.

Oh God what am I doing
Old 08-14-2014, 05:28 PM   #15
Connor
Who Knows?

Almost being engulfed by the fluffy embrace of the bed beneath him, Imp gingerly tries to move away from his bewitching assailant, but Katrina simply purrs as she playfully makes chase. Batting the small Sandile this way and that, she cheers as she races after him, her breath becoming laboured as she clearly enjoys her chase. With a final swat of her paw, she sends Imp tumbling away, the Sandile wide eyed as he realises his attempted counter failed utterly. A heavy expression sets into the eyes of Katrina as she slowly pads towards her prey, her lips parting into a puckering smile as she prepares the next strike. Leaping into the air, she pins Imp beneath her, before swatting over his body with her meaty paws, the Sandile writhing in protestation as he is molested. Grumbling, upturned and helpless, Imp coats his stubby legs in a fine layer of Ground- type energy before viciously pummeling the body of Katrina, but the Absol manages to keep him pinned beneath her form.

Imp is quickly approaching critical now, but is good for two. Katrina is likewise good for two, but looking much healthier.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:01 PM   #16
Shuckle
Mage of Mind

...I thought that Sandile was totally frozen like a block of ice. I have the reading comprehension of a 4 year old.

Thrash about for a little and give her another crotchborne Direct Contact Earthquake.

Quote:
Old 08-14-2014, 07:14 PM   #17
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

"*Sigh* A beast to the end, I see. A noble pursuit, but unfitting of your position.

Best to ready Protection, there's no telling what he might do in that state. Losing yourself to pleasure is commendable, but you must be prepared for the consequences. Once he's tired himself out from his mindless gratification, it's time to bring this to it's end- I doubt he has stamina enough to bear even a single jab of Megahorn. Let's send him over his long-awaited edge."
Quote:
Old 08-14-2014, 07:30 PM   #18
Connor
Who Knows?

Pinned beneath his assailant, Imp can do little but motion from side to side, trying to wriggle away from the entrapping grasp of his much larger partner. Chuckling, Katrina leans down as she exerts her strength over her prey even more, before the look in Imp's eyes becomes decidedly more malicious. Intensifying his motions, he begins to thrash wildly, his determination culminating in a rain of terrifying blows. Grinning widely, clearly enjoying the fact her target is finally showing some fight, Katrina simply allows a protective barrier of green energy to flicker into existence between the two, preventing her from so much as receiving a single blow from the wild machinations of Imp. Eventually, Imp's body goes limp as his head lolls from side to side, his expression blink. A playful laugh rings through Katrina's lungs as she finally gets what she wants. Flicking her head, she allows the crescent horn atop her head to thrum with a dank beige energy. Reaching down, she abruptly makes a swinging motion, and Imp's eyes finally flicker to the back of his head as he lays still in defeat.

Imp is unable to battle! Shuckle, your next Pokemon please.

Katrina is panting a fair bit now, the exertion clearly getting to her. She went untouched though.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:54 PM   #19
Shuckle
Mage of Mind

Let's bring out my favorite toy, Shuckle! It's blue! Yay!

Sticky Web to keep her at bay, then Stealth Rock. I just realized 10 seconds ago that I forgot to sig fucking Trick Room and I am a complete and total idiot.

Quote:
Old 08-14-2014, 09:13 PM   #20
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

"Ah, now you're an interesting one! What's it like, having a body like that? Are you equally sensitive all over? Boosted from time spent cloistered in your shell? I'll be sure to give your long and supple limbs only the best of care!

Bound in gossamer web, then slammed by rock... Passingly poetic. But we'll have to save such things for another time- I hunger for something else, today. Incinerate those webs, preferably midair. We shouldn't have to worry about the damp sheets igniting, so don't worry about holding back. It's a shame he won't be able to get hard this fast off the bat, but there's no need to worry- we'll help him a little. Water Pulse to his nice and supple tentacles, leaving him lubricated and perhaps a tad out of his mind. I realize you'll be pushing yourself a little, but I promise to grant you a break after this."
Quote:
Old 08-14-2014, 09:19 PM   #21
Connor
Who Knows?

With Imp having finally been put out his misery by Katrina, the spent Sandile is recalled to his Pokeball, replaced with the eager figure of Shuckle. Tentacles cautiously pop out of numerous holes littering the strange Pokemon's shell, and he gingerly moves his head into the air, locking eyes with Katrina. A faint grin widens on his face, before he turns his face skywards, a straining expression consuming him. Without warning, choking noises splurge from within the Shuckle, and gobs of sticky webbing hurtle into the air. Panicking, Katrina allows her mouth to become consumed by flame, before spewing a raging wall of the red fury towards Shuckle. The incoming webs are burned away harmlessly, and Shuckle groans as his body is assaulted by the rampaging flames, his anger clearly stirring. He proceeds to ... use a technique that, given the arena, can't feasibly work! Chuckling at the ineptitude of her opponent, hoping that he can give a better showing than that, Katrina opens her jaws wide, allowing a pale blue sphere to hurriedly form between her jaws. With a wave of her head, the orb sails towards Shuckle, erupting limply over his shell and dousing him in a fine layer of water.

Both Pokemon are roughly tied for health right now, with Shuckle remaining fresh. Katrina is beginning to look pretty exhausted.
Old 08-15-2014, 03:31 AM   #22
Shuckle
Mage of Mind

Man Rock type moves are so inconsistent and poorly written.

Quote:
Old 08-15-2014, 04:08 AM   #23
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

"Dear, that's enough for now! Switch out to Spike!

I'm feeling a little uninspired right now- Help me out by thinking up some Nasty Plots. Then blast him with Flash Cannon because why not?"
Quote:
Old 08-15-2014, 06:00 AM   #24
Shuckle
Mage of Mind

That was some pretty Nasty Plotting. How about an Encore? Talk dirty to me, hon, you know I'm whatever you want me to be ;o Then give him a Round of applause!

Quote:
Old 08-15-2014, 01:18 PM   #25
Connor
Who Knows?

As Katrina eyes her newest plaything, her trainer calls for her to return, and with a begrudging look back, she vanishes into her Pokeball. Immediately taking her place is Spike, the solemnly gruff Mawile calmly walking onto the main stage of the bed. Opening his eyes to take in the sight of his opponent, he frowns, before his brain abruptly kicks into overdrive. Rather, attempts to. With a horrifying realisation, it turns out his species cannot in fact learn Nasty Plot, which is a dreadful shame. Still, Spike is determined to see his orders through, despite Shuckle being lost, without anything to Encore. Holding his hands before him, he hurriedly crafts a glowing sphere of the palest grey energy, before thrusting his hands towards his prey. A meaty beam extends outwards, crashing into the hardened shell of Shuckle, and despite the resistance the mold Pokemon bays out in agony. Wondering if he can beat Spike at his own game, Shuckle turns to singing a baleful tune to the Mawile, who instantly grimaces away, the braying sound clearly too much.

Spike has a definite lead already, despite his failed move. Shuckle was a tad unlucky this round, but both Pokemon will remain looking fresh enough.

Last edited by Connor; 08-15-2014 at 01:43 PM.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL