UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 11:11 PM   #4076
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading my Chocolate Ball to Itzatrap for 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 06-26-2014, 06:31 PM   #4077
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Trading a Lv. 1 Shiny Male Tynamo to Gemini Spark for 5 Rare Candies and TMs for Poison Jab, Snore, Fire Punch, Self Destruct, Struggle Bug, and Metronome. Enjoy your glittery new friend!

--Trade Opened--
Old 06-26-2014, 09:01 PM   #4078
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Trading a Lv. 1 Shiny Male Tynamo to Gemini Spark for 5 Rare Candies and TMs for Poison Jab, Snore, Fire Punch, Self Destruct, Struggle Bug, and Metronome. Enjoy your glittery new friend!

--Trade Opened--
And I hereby trade my 5 Rare Candies, TM Poison Jab, TM Snore, TM Fire Punch, TM Self Destruct, TM Struggle Bug, and TM Metronome for DaveTheFishGuy's Lv. 1 Shiny Male Tynamo!!

COMPLETE.

Hi there, little guy! Welcome to the team!

: Tyna~ ^x^ *zooms at me and knocks me back a little*

Whoa, you're pretty energetic! *hugs*

: Ty~~! *zaps*

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZT! Let's, uh... not do that, okay?

: *sucks on my thumb*

Aw, that's cute! I knew I'd like you, you're so worth what I gave up for you! Especially since you're a special little Tynamo! And a special Tynamo like you deserves a special Pokeball... like this Chocolate Pokeball! Let's go... Zatch! Thanks so, so, SO much, Dave!

*Trade Closed*

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 06-26-2014 at 09:12 PM.
Old 06-28-2014, 02:28 PM   #4079
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

OK, trading 2 Rare Candies to DavetheFishGuy for... *takes out long list*

2 Apple (Smart) +10 Poffins
1 Blueberry (Beauty) +5 Poffin
1 Blueberry (Beauty) +10 Poffin
1 Blueberry (Beauty) +15 Poffin
1 Blue (Beauty) +25 Pokéblock
1 Chocolate Pokéblock
1 LiteBlue (Smart) +20 Pokéblock
1 Olive (Tough) +20 Pokéblock
1 Yellow (Tough) +20 Pokéblock

*Trade Commenced*
Old 06-28-2014, 02:55 PM   #4080
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
OK, trading 2 Rare Candies to DavetheFishGuy for... *takes out long list*

2 Apple (Smart) +10 Poffins
1 Blueberry (Beauty) +5 Poffin
1 Blueberry (Beauty) +10 Poffin
1 Blueberry (Beauty) +15 Poffin
1 Blue (Beauty) +25 Pokéblock
1 Chocolate Pokéblock
1 LiteBlue (Smart) +20 Pokéblock
1 Olive (Tough) +20 Pokéblock
1 Yellow (Tough) +20 Pokéblock

*Trade Commenced*
And trading:
Apple Poffin (+10 Smart) x2 - [1] - [2]
Blueberry Poffin (+5 Beauty) x1 ~ Tess Edit: Used on 03/01/2016.
Blueberry Poffin (+10 Beauty) x1 ~ Tess Edit: Used on 01/11/2015.
Blueberry Poffin (+15 Beauty) x1 ~ Tess Edit: Used on 24/08/2014.
Blue Pokéblock (+25 Beauty) x1 ~ Tess Edit: Used on 10/08/2014.
Chocolate Pokéblock (+40 Cute) x1 ~ Tess Edit: Used on 29/06/2014.
LiteBlue Pokéblock (+20 Smart) x1 ~ Tess Edit: Used on 07/09/2014.
Olive Pokéblock (+20 Tough) x1 ~ Tess Edit: Used on 21/09/2014.
Yellow Pokéblock (+20 Tough) x1 ~ Tess Edit: Traded here.

To MM for 2 Rare Candies. Pleasure doing business.

--Trade Closed--

Last edited by enchantress; 01-10-2016 at 04:33 PM.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:26 PM   #4081
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading my Chocolate Ball to Itzatrap for 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 2 candies to Missingno. Master for his Chocolate Ball.

**Trade Closed**

Thanks!

Discarding Phil the Buneary's Pokéball for him to move to the Chocolate Ball. Hope you enjoy your new home, Phil! ^-^
Old 07-05-2014, 05:27 AM   #4082
enchantress
Queen of the Night

*Record Marker* 5th July 2014.

Everyone please remember to QUOTE when closing trades, keep your trade lists up-to-date, and DELETE your old trade list when posting a new one.
Old 07-06-2014, 07:20 AM   #4083
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Trading my long untouched Love Ball to sweetbbydoll for a candy

*Trade Initiated*
Old 07-07-2014, 12:35 AM   #4084
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
Trading my long untouched Love Ball to sweetbbydoll for a candy

*Trade Initiated*
Trading Pearl's Perap 1 Rare Candy for their Love Ball, which I'll be using to place my Female Vulpix in (discarding her regular Pokeball from here.)

Trade Closed
Old 07-07-2014, 02:23 PM   #4085
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Trading 1 Brown Gummi to lilbluecorsola in exchange for 1 Mysterious Gummi.

Trade Begun

Note: the single Brown Gummi traded to lilbluecorsola above is the second of the three Brown Gummis I received in the Easter 2013 event. One was previously traded away here. I still have the final one.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:25 PM   #4086
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Trading 1 Brown Gummi to lilbluecorsola in exchange for 1 Mysterious Gummi.

Trade Begun

Note: the single Brown Gummi traded to lilbluecorsola above is the second of the three Brown Gummis I received in the Easter 2013 event. One was previously traded away here. I still have the final one.
Trading 1x Mysterious Gummi to Talon87 for 1x Brown Gummi.

*Trade Closed*
Old 07-08-2014, 10:46 AM   #4087
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Trading my Luxray to MarbleZone for five candies

See you later, boyo!

Spoiler: show
~
Species: Luxray
Classification: Gleam Eyes Pokémon
Level: 50
Type: Electric
Obtained: Recieved in a trade on 24th August 2007 - Evolved into Luxio on 15th December 2008 - Evolved into Luxray on 19th January 2009
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Brave

Contest stats -
0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0

Egg Moves: Ice Fang – Fire Fang – Thunder Fang – Take Down
TM Moves: Thunder Bolt - Sleep Talk

*TRADE INITIATED*

Last edited by Pearl's Perap; 07-08-2014 at 11:07 AM.
Old 07-08-2014, 04:13 PM   #4088
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
Trading my Luxray to MarbleZone for five candies

See you later, boyo!

Spoiler: show
~
Species: Luxray
Classification: Gleam Eyes Pokémon
Level: 50
Type: Electric
Obtained: Recieved in a trade on 24th August 2007 - Evolved into Luxio on 15th December 2008 - Evolved into Luxray on 19th January 2009
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Brave

Contest stats -
0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0

Egg Moves: Ice Fang – Fire Fang – Thunder Fang – Take Down
TM Moves: Thunder Bolt - Sleep Talk

*TRADE INITIATED*
Levin gazed at the magnificent Pokemon in front of him. When he'd learned that a Luxray from Excelsior was available, he couldn't pass it up; although he'd publicly declared himself as a Fighting-Type Trainer, the gap left behind by Crix's departure was too big to ignore. The Electivire, now under the ownership of Electric-Type expert Jake, was the perfect counter to the Flying Pokemon that constantly threatened his Type of choice. The Luxray, older and more experienced than any Pokemon he'd ever owned, could well be the perfect replacement...

And judging by the way lightning crackled under its feet, filling the grounds of the Cable Club, it was easy to tell that this creature's power vastly surpassed that of Crix.

- Thanks again for agreeing to do this Zak.

He'd been unusually persistent in his requests; he'd always been very fond of the species but never felt any inclination to train a Shinx or a Luxio... but now, the fully-evolved predator was his. Or... was it?

The black lynx's eyes gleamed gold with distrust and bitterness. It was evident that Silas was against this trade, against leaving Zak's side for a power-hungry newcomer. Clearly he never expected to change hands at the peak of his prowess, and Levin could tell the Luxray had just taken a blow to his pride. They weren't off to a good start...

- I hope you and I can get along Luxray, I really do. We should think of a new name for you!

"A name for a Pokemon who hates you? Just like that Skarmory, right?..."

Nyx's voice rang in his hand, amused, teasing him as usual. But more importantly, how did she know about his Skarmory?

"I know everything about you Levin. Please don't keep underestimating me, it's unpleasant..."

He'd owned a Skarmory at one point, one who despised him for initially contemplating getting rid of him... The rift between them grew much too large, and after one week Levin admitted defeat by trading him away. That Skarmory marked one of his earliest failures as a Trainer, one he always forced himself to remember so he'd never fail again. That Skarmory's name...

- Ryker.

He dropped to one knee, looked Luxray straight in the eyes and picked up his Pokeball.

- Your name is Ryker, and I'll prove to you I deserve to be your new Trainer. Sooner or later I'll earn your respect, no matter how long it takes me. Let's get going, shall we?

He recalled the hostile Electric-Type and stored the Ball in his belt, feeling both fortunate and apprehensive. He was now in possession of an incredibly powerful Pokemon, but one who'd pose a great challenge to his training skills - a trial he hadn't endured since taming Baal. But if he'd suceeded in earning the Aerodactyl's admiration, this time would be no different!

---

Trading 5 Candies to Pearl's Perap for his Lv 50 Male Luxray with the above stats.

Thank you so much once again!

*Trade closed*

Last edited by enchantress; 07-11-2014 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Signature removed
Old 07-13-2014, 10:40 AM   #4089
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Trading a Lv. 1 Female Minun to OkikuMew for 3 Rare Candies. Enjoy your new cheerleader!

--Trade Opened--
Old 07-13-2014, 11:56 AM   #4090
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Trading a Lv. 1 Female Minun to OkikuMew for 3 Rare Candies. Enjoy your new cheerleader!

--Trade Opened--
((I wish I could RP, but I don't have that much time, so this will have to do ^^;;))

Trading 3 candies for DaveTheFishGuy's Female Minun.

**Trade Closed**

: *suddenly pops out of her Pokéball to greet her sister-of-sorts*
: *starts dancing and cheering with her*

Awww, little gal, you make me think so much of me and my sister, as we shared and played together with Minun and Plusle plushies ^^ And the fact that you get along well with the Plusle I'm keeping for her, just make things even better! ^^ You, on the other hand, you'll be staying with me ^^ Welcome, Melinda! And congrats on being the first Electric type of my team! ^^
Old 07-13-2014, 06:29 PM   #4091
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Once word got out that Pokemon from the Kalos Region had been discovered and were getting captured in Fizzy Bubbles, Chad learned all he could about them. One such Pokemon he researched, was one of the traditional Pokemon new trainers in the Kalos Region can start with, Froakie.

He instantly fell in love with Froakie and decided he must have one, at almost any cost. Keith, one of the trainers who found a Froakie after befriending Remy, must have heard of Chad’s desire for one. He offered his Froakie up for trade. Chad couldn’t understand why, but he saw his opportunity. There were already a crowd of trainers who were offering all kinds of goods for the Bubble Frog Pokemon. Chad looked at his inventory for anything that would entice Keith and checked his Candy balance.

Chad put an offer together and approached Keith. He wasn’t sure what Keith liked most, but luckily for Chad he took Chad’s offer.

OOC: Trading 5 Candies, 1x Chocolate Pokeball, 1x Christmas Pokeball, another Christmas Pokeball, 1x Franken Ball, 1x Pumpkin Ball, 1x Were Ball, unused Pika Doll, 3x White Pokeblocks, 1x Water Stone, Heart Scale #1, Heart Scale #2, Heart Scale #3 to Missingno. Master for his Lv.5 M Froakie.

Thank you so much!

**TRADE OPENED**
Old 07-13-2014, 07:20 PM   #4092
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Once word got out that Pokemon from the Kalos Region had been discovered and were getting captured in Fizzy Bubbles, Chad learned all he could about them. One such Pokemon he researched, was one of the traditional Pokemon new trainers in the Kalos Region can start with, Froakie.

He instantly fell in love with Froakie and decided he must have one, at almost any cost. Keith, one of the trainers who found a Froakie after befriending Remy, must have heard of Chad’s desire for one. He offered his Froakie up for trade. Chad couldn’t understand why, but he saw his opportunity. There were already a crowd of trainers who were offering all kinds of goods for the Bubble Frog Pokemon. Chad looked at his inventory for anything that would entice Keith and checked his Candy balance.

Chad put an offer together and approached Keith. He wasn’t sure what Keith liked most, but luckily for Chad he took Chad’s offer.

OOC: Trading 5 Candies, 1x Chocolate Pokeball, 1x Christmas Pokeball, another Christmas Pokeball, 1x Franken Ball, 1x Pumpkin Ball, 1x Were Ball, unused Pika Doll, 3x White Pokeblocks, 1x Water Stone, Heart Scale #1, Heart Scale #2, Heart Scale #3 to Missingno. Master for his Lv.5 M Froakie.

Thank you so much!

**TRADE OPENED**
Keith entered the Cable Club, with Meowth on his shoulder as usual. He held a Trubbish in his arms, and in one of his hands, there was clutched a camouflage and white sphere- a Safari Ball. As he walked over to one of the trade machines, Meowth turned to face him.

"So, uh, any particular reason youse decided ta trade Trevor away?" Meowth asked.

"There is, actually," Keith replied. "I like Trevor a lot, and I think he's been great for the team... but this guy, from what I've heard, wants a Froakie of his own way more than I ever did. About as badly as I wanted Ariana, I believe."

"Does dat have sometin' ta do wit da fact dat ya brought her along?" Meowth asked

Keith nodded. "It certainly does," he said. "I brought her to remind me why I'm doing this- I remember how awesome I felt when I got Ariana, so I brought her to remind me that that's probably how awesome this Chad guy's gonna feel when he gets Trevor."

"Trub?" Ariana said, looking up at Keith. Keith looked down at her, and immediately noticed the look of slight worry in her eyes.

"Don't worry, Ariana," he said with a reassuring smile. "It's not you I'm here to trade." At that moment, however, they arrived at the trade machine. Keith gently set his Trubbish down on the floor, and then glanced at the Safari Ball in his hand for a moment and sighed. He had said his goodbyes to Trevor back at the Secret Base, and the Froakie took the news well enough, but it was still pretty hard for him to give up his newest Pokémon like this. And then he glanced over at Ariana, and the sight of the Pokémon which had eluded his ownership for years seemed to strengthen his resolve.

He placed the Safari Ball on the trade machine and pulled the lever. In a bright, electrical flash, the ball was warped to the other end of the machine, and replaced with a large pile of items- Rare Candies, Heart Scales, Pokéblock, and even a small Pikachu doll with a decidedly creepy feeling to it, among lots of other things. As Keith started to pile the loot into his backpack, he set that Pikachu doll aside. Once everything else was back in, he put his backpack back on and took the doll in his hand.

"Wat's ya gonna do wit dat?" Meowth asked.

"Trubbish?" Ariana added, tilting her head curiously.

"You'll both see soon enough," responded Keith as he took a Poké Ball off his belt. "Come on out, Chromium!" he added, and in a flash of light, the ball unleashed a light beige dog-like Pokémon into the Cable Club. The Smeargle glanced around, taking in her surroundings, but once it seemed to occur to her that she was in the Cable Club, her eyes narrowed.

"Smeeear-" she began in an unpleasant tone.

"Relax, Chromium, you're not being traded," Keith interrupted, having correctly interpreted the incorrect conclusion his Smeargle had clearly jumped to. This shut Chromium up, though she was still looking up at Keith as though silently demanding an explanation. "I just made a trade, and I figured one of the things I traded for might interest you."

Chromium tilted her head. "Smeargle?" she asked, a hint of skepticism in her voice.

In response to this, Keith produced the Pika Doll. "This," he said to Chromium, "is called a Pika Doll. All you gotta do is hug it, and it teaches you an attack called Voodoo Bugaloo. It's one of those moves that can be taught to absolutely every Pokémon- in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't already seen Hermione using it." Chromium gave a small nod at this- in fact, Hermione had used that move on her at one point during a training session. "And I know you can get some decent use out of this," Keith added. "Hold opponents in place when you prepare another attack, make sure they can't dodge... might even be useful for holding someone in place for when you want to paint their portrait-"

As was not altogether unexpected, the mention of a way the move could be used for artistic purposes immediately spurred Chromium to swipe the doll from Keith's hand and hug it tightly. Keith chuckled at this, as a sinister purple-black aura came over Chromium's body, seeming to spread from the Pika Doll. And then, the aura faded away, which Keith knew to mean that Chromium must have successfully learned the move.

"Well, Chromium?" Keith asked his Smeargle. "Did it work?"

In response, the Smeargle focused, and a crudely made Meowth doll materialized in midair before her. "Hey, waddaya tink yer doin-" Meowth began, before a psychically created pin struck the doll, rendering Meowth completely immobile as he muffled angrily. Chromium then moved the doll to make Meowth float off of Keith's shoulder and down in front of her, at which point she grabbed her paintbrush-like tail and set to work. The tip changed color at a rapid pace, the tail itself a mere blur at some points, as Chromium furiously painted on a broken piece of floorboard that was propped up against the trade machine. At last, the move's effects faded, and Meowth slumped to the ground. "Hey, wat was da big idea-" he began, before Chromium turned the board around, revealing the remarkably detailed portrait of Meowth she had painted. "...Saaaaay," Meowth continued, sounding considerably less angry. "Dat ain't half bad."

"I'd have to agree with that," nodded Keith.

"Trubbish trub," added Ariana, visibly impressed with the quality of the work.

"Smeeear," Chromium said in response, sounding rather pleased with herself. With that, Keith picked up his Trubbish and withdrew his Smeargle, and Meowth grabbed the painting, and they all made their way out of the Cable Club.

OOC: Trading my level 5 male Froakie w/Strength to jj for- *inhales deeply* 5 Rare Candies, 1 Chocolate Ball, 2 Christmas Balls, 1 Franken Ball, 1 Pumpkin Ball, 1 Were Ball, 1 unused Pika Doll, 3 White (4 random stats) +20 Pokéblock, 1 Water Stone, and 3 Heart Scales. Take good care of him!

*Trade Closed*

Using aforementioned Pika Doll on my Smeargle.

*Chromium learned Voodoo Bugaloo!*

~ Tess Edit: 1st of 3 White Pokéblocks used on 20/07/2014.
~ Tess Edit: 2nd of 3 White Pokéblocks used on 27/07/2014.
~ Tess Edit: 3rd of 3 White Pokéblocks used on 03/08/2014.

Last edited by enchantress; 08-05-2014 at 10:35 AM.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:22 PM   #4093
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Trading a level 1 male Starly to Electric Blue Eye for 3 rare candies. A pleasure.
Old 07-17-2014, 05:38 AM   #4094
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Trading a level 1 male Starly to Electric Blue Eye for 3 rare candies. A pleasure.
Trading 3 candies to Treep. for his Lv.1 Male Starly, thanks!

--Trade Closed--
Old 07-18-2014, 08:51 AM   #4095
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Trading 2 candies to Electric Blue Eye for his Miltank.
Old 07-18-2014, 09:32 AM   #4096
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Moo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Trading 2 candies to Electric Blue Eye for his Miltank.
Trading my Lv.1 Female Miltank w/Hammer Arm to Tess for 2 candies, thank you and enjoy.

--Trade Closed--
Old 07-20-2014, 06:54 AM   #4097
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading Lv 1 Male Slowpoke to Treepandaone for 3 Candies.

*Trade started*
Old 07-21-2014, 07:16 PM   #4098
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading Lv 1 Male Slowpoke to Treepandaone for 3 Candies.

*Trade started*

Krackow

A flash of thunder light up the evening sky like a light bulb to an empty room; a closely followed sharp crack had a pearl of thunder open up the heavens, a tropical storm catching a Pokémon trainer without waterproofs. The trainer in question, veteran Matthew Brown, turned on his heels and began sprinting back the way he came, feebly attempting to dodge large globs of water drops which soaked through his clothes in a matter of seconds.

Wet rain. He hated wet rain

A Pokédex continued to beep constantly in his pocket like an annoying parrot repeating itself after the message had been passed; this message of a 3-candy bid being accepted and finalized in the Cable Club. So soon after he had sold Tailow to another trainer had a Male Slowpoke become available, and Matthew put down a bid before leaving the city, assured he would be beaten to such a rare Pokémon and one of his favourites too. He was surprised as any to get the news he had won, but his inability to get out his Pokédex for fears of electrical shorting had the device spam him with information, whistling away with continual sound effects to let him know he had received a message.

The trainer welcomed the change from the boiling summer heat that had recently been engulfing the Pokémon nation, the tropical storm providing a welcome relief in the face of water reserve issues, crop and sanitation concerns, but with an asleep Slakoth slung from his shoulders like a backpack he wasn't enjoying it right this second. The torent continued as the heavy load, the sloth Pokémon clearly too tired to remain awake for the entire trip, increased his trip time, slowing the trainer down considerably despite its fairly light physique. Matthew sighed as he continued running, knowing that a prized Pokémon on his dream team lay at the end of the yellow brick road.

Only half an hour passed before Matthew made his way back into the capitol of Fizzy Bubbles, tourists having cleared out of the way to local pubs and bars in the face of the torrential downfall. It was a busy time for the Pokémon country; the recent discovery and event of new Pokémon being introduced into its wilds from Kalos had brought significant tourist trade, the state making a killing with increased sightseeing throughout the lands of Fizzy Bubbles. For now though, the streets lay deserted as water began to trickle, pour and flood its way down the cobbled streets and into the drains; only the bravest souls with places to get and important business to attend to made their way down twisty paths with foot-high water, and those that did kept their heads down and ignored the other, far too concerned on the whipping winds and their own tasks to stop and talk.

Eventually making his way into the Cable Club, and significantly wetter for it, Matthew Brown shook like a dog to remove the beads of rain from his hair and clothes, waking the Slakoth from his sleep. The trainer rolled his eyes that such a simple move in the warmest of climates, one fuelled by AC, would wake the sleeping beauty where a trek through aquatic conditions would not.

Either way, Matthew was here to trade and trade he would. Looking around for the source, he quickly spotted his friend and Pokémon comrade Levin. Calling his name and waving, Matthew made his way down onto the Cable Club floor before giving his friend a hand-shake and catching up on what's new. Levin had been Matthew two of his Pokémon, Cloyster and Skorupi, and while he had only had one failed adventure with one of them, he was struggling to get them to listen and obey orders. It was a common thing for Pokémon who had not been traded within the first days of infancy, but luckily for Matthew he would have no such problems with Slowpoke, the psychic-type having just been hatched before brought over for the trade. After a few minutes of conversing, Matthew and Levin headed over to a free machine before making the trade, his three candies in exchange for the Dopey Pokémon. With the trade complete and niceties exchanged, both trainers went on their way. Heading back towards the door, Matthew released Slowpoke in the lobby.

“Hey there Slowpoke. I'm your new trainer Matthew” he said, excited to finally own the pink Pokémon.

Slowpoke stared at him with wide eyes

“Well. Ok. Let's get going shall we?” Matthew continued as he pointed to the door

Slowpoke stared at him with wide eyes.

“Mmmmhm” Matthew mused before walking over and picking up it, groaning at the new-borns already incredible weight. Picking it up like a cat, Matthew carried it out of the Cable Club doors with a swish … only to remember how heavy the rain was outside.

OoC: Trading 3 rare candies for a level 1 Male Slowpoke. Thanks MZ!
Old 07-22-2014, 10:04 AM   #4099
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Trading this Level 1 Ponyta (F) to Pearl's Perap for a candy.

Trade Started

Take good care of her!

Last edited by Charminions; 07-22-2014 at 02:27 PM.
Old 07-22-2014, 06:19 PM   #4100
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
Trading this Level 1 Ponyta (F) to Pearl's Perap for a candy.

Trade Started

Take good care of her!
The advertisement had been a simple one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charminions
Welp, seeing as I already have a Ponyta, this Lv.1 female Ponyta is up for trade!

Don't miss out on getting your own flaming unicorn for the derby that I think is still happening sometime!
The derby

Zak felt the pang of nostalgia and welcomed it. He seldom let himself be caught off guard by notions from the past. He considered it to be filled with so many of his follies and mistakes. With his chord adequately struck, he began to recall a time in his distant past when he had briefly had another Ponyta. He had always admired the species and regretted parting with his previous steed, now he had the time and the means to raise another it made perfect sense to follow up the advertisement. This meant a quick trip to the bank before heading to the Cable Club to set the ball in motion as it were.

"I'd like to send this candy to the Cable Club member Charminions in exchange for their Pokémon." Zak clutched the minute confection tightly in one hand. Despite the complete normality of the trading system within Fizzy Bubbles, it always felt odd to hand over a mere sweet in exchange for a sentient beast.Though the trading process was effective over any distance great or small, it took a little while to scan and analyse the items before the simultaneous sending. Zak's fingers were itching to grab at the Pokéball he knew was going to appear any. second. now.

Now.

Now.

...Now?

After a three second eternity, the red and white sphere materialised right where it should have done and was disengaged before it was even removed from the exchange contraption. In a flash and a moment, the foal of fire stood before him, blinking nervously.

"Hey little gal, I'm Zak and i'm your new trainer." He extended an awkward yet friendly hand to accompany the soft words. Having not trained a Pokémon from afar in a long time, his nerves began to set in. What if she doesn't like me? What if she doesn't trust me?

These thoughts were soon put to rest. In the time it had taken him to look away in his worry, the young mare had sidled a foot closer and was inching closer by the second. Though she still had a nervous air, it was clear that she wanted to investigate this new person before her. With the Pokémon easier to reach, Zak stretched out his hand once more, this time slow enough for it to reach the Ponyta's cream coat. It felt like warmed velveteen to the touch, he wanted to stroke it again but did not want to alarm his new companion. She may have been small and timid, but he knew full well the power of fire and he could feel from the warmth of her that she was brimming with it.

"How about Xanthus for a nickname? You don't seem like you'd ever be a man-eater but you will certainly pack some power when you grow." Zak had always been interested in the mythology of the worlds and felt the name would be more than apt for this new equine. A quiet nod of agreement was all he received from the shy but curious Pokémon and it was settled. With the process complete, Zak thanked the cable club staff and motioned towards Xanthus to follow him, patting at his side to encourage the foal.

"The world lies just beyond these doors, it's big and it's scary but it's also amazing. Let's explore it together!" The man beamed down at the Pokémon and walked out into the daylight...

[Trading one rare candy for a Lv 1 Ponyta (f) and closing the trade. Thanks again Charminions ^^;]

Last edited by Pearl's Perap; 07-22-2014 at 06:28 PM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records