UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2014, 10:59 AM   #101
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge
 
Ex-Admiral Insane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Neverland
Posts: 1,608
Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
[color=pink]Angelique’s Zone: please reply in pink

Ex-Admiral Insane: You can’t help but fall about laughing as the terrified Swirlix leaps out from behind the rock and gets stuck in the tree, it was hilarious! You taunt the little fairy type before pulling out your Safari Ball preparing to capture the Pokemon. Rags intervenes before you can throw it however, even Angelique looks a little shocked by your actions, you hadn’t even had a chance to befriend it yet. You drop the Pokeball in pain and begin to argue with the Gallade as he held his standards high, he didn’t want you to just capture the first poor Pokemon that got stuck in a tree. This goes on for a while whilst Angelique frowns not impressed by your actions. You finally give up and agree to help the Swirlix out and slowly approach it hoping to not scare it into attacking. It stopped struggling to turn and look at you with guarded eyes. You manage to get your hands around its sticky body and pulling hard you manage to free it from the tree. It looks at you carefully as you hold onto it and suddenly spits out sticky threads that cover your face and shoulders making you drop it.

“I think you offended it,” Angelique points out as a matter of fact. You look down to the little puff ball to see it glaring at you with angry eyes, “It doesn’t look afraid of you anymore, more angry and looking for revenge” Angelique says wonder what you would do to respond.
Grabbing hold of the Swirlix’s sticky coating, Lucas gives a few tugs at the cotton candy before managing to pry it lose. Holding up the Swirlix in both his hands, Lucas finally gets a good look at the Pokémon. Its coating was slightly tinted pink and had two intense looking pink beads for eyes. It’s mouth hung open to reveal its two teet and tongue that always seemed to be sticking out. The two stared each other for a short while and for a moment it felt like Lucas might get a better understanding of the Pokémon.

That is until the Swirlix decided to spit its candy threads all over Lucas face and shoulder.

“MUVAW VUVAW!” The trainer dropped the Swirlix. The Bellsprout and Absol cocked their head to the side in confusion at their trainer’s words. The Bellsprout returning once again to his nonsensical swaying as a result of it. Rags was the only one who shuddered at his trainer’s muffled words. Fully understanding what message was being conveyed.

Lucas pulled at the sticky candy floss glued to his mouth, trying pry some of it loose. All it did was make his own hands sticky instead. “I think you offended it,” Angeligue pointed out. “It doesn’t look afraid of you anymore, more angry and looking for revenge.”

“Awvew fweein irw fwowm deh tweew?! Iww gwadry stwikk wit wak if iwrw bwevev!” he said with the same flustered anger. Lucas was still having some trouble with the sticky thread covering his face.

“Wags! Watwak irw!”

The Gallade merely shook his head.

“Dwond warg…hmww, dis wis gwud.” The trainer seemed to calm down as he resorted to licking the sweet substance away instead. “Dis sweewt. Okway, Bwack yuwup.” Hood, Doom and Rags looked in surprise at their trainer. Did he forgot that Black hadn’t returned yet? Their question was quickly answered by a loud squawking noise up above.

“Caw! You’re an idiot,” Black called down to his trainer. Amidst the chaos of Lucas’ swearing, the Chatot had managed to fly up quietly and was now circling above the group. Only Lucas had managed to somehow notice him approaching.

“Awight, iw wit wands to bwattwle wew gwive wit won,” he continued while licking off the sugary mess. “Bwack! Fwy twown wan gwif irw a Pweck!”

”Caw,” the Chatot screeched in response as he prepared to dive down towards the Swirlix.
__________________

ASB Profile
Fizzy Bubbles Profile|Wishlist Post
Wild Future

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Spoiler: show
Adventure:
Base:
Transport:
Communication:
Dragons:
Draconid Monsters:

Last edited by Ex-Admiral Insane; 07-01-2014 at 01:10 PM.
Ex-Admiral Insane is online now  
Old 07-01-2014, 12:43 PM   #102
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals
 
Emi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Agartha
Posts: 11,171
Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Yvette’s Zone: please reply in purple
blazeVA: Yvette answers your statement with one of her own.

“If only that were true,” she says with a wistful voice, “I’ve been lucky to meet some very caring trainers today but not all are like yourself. Many use this Pokemon to battle regardless of their feelings in the matter; it’s nice that you allow your Pokemon to express themselves in other ways.” Your trip to the pond wasn’t without a bit of pain, as you examine the crisp cool waters for Pokemon you find one clamped down on your leg. Yvette exclaims that it’s a Binacle, a Water and Rock Pokemon and it looked annoyed that you had wandered into its territory. Through the discomfort you assess the situation, wondering how you were going to get what essentially were a pair of clawed hands attached to a rock off your leg. If you tried to pull it off you might doo more damage to yourself in the process. Francesco interrupts your thoughts, offering to help get it off your leg and you nod, allowing your Wurmple to try.

Francesco backs up getting up some running distance before he charges as hard as he can right into Binacle with a Tackle attack. Francesco bounces off the rock wincing at the pain in his noggin.

“I think that hurt your Wurmple more than Binacle,” Yvette stated with a frown. Binacle releases a hand from your leg to stare down at the Wurmple, sizing it up. Deciding that he would prove to be a nuisance, it lets go of you leg and starts towards Wurmple, preparing to attack it and take it out of the picture. You better act fast or you could lose your Wurmple and have the thing reattached to your leg before you knew it!
Blaze watched with anticipation as his Wurmple backed himself up, getting ready to ram the Binacle that was in front of him, because he charged forwards with as much speed as a Wurmple could muster, slamming right into the Binacle with his fierce Tackle attack. But Blaze noticed that it really didn't do much to faze the Binacle, and rather caused Francesco to wince in pain from the tackle. He did after all slam his head into a rock. "I think that hurt your Wurmple more than Binacle," Yvette stated with a frown on her face, and Blaze looked at Francesco, confused. "What good was that going to do-" Blaze stopped himself when he felt one of the arms around his leg let go, the Binacle staring at Francesco, sizing up the grub. While it was true that Wurmple were pretty large for catepillars, he didn't think it would scare the Binacle into letting go. But he did, not out of fear, but out of the nuisance it was likely causing for it. "See Blaze, I knew that would work. Hurt a little bit but the bugger let go." Francesco says, eyeing down the Binacle. Blaze hadn't noticed this part of Francesco before, but he thought he figured it out. "You want to battle the Binacle, don't you?" Francesco nodded his head slightly to show that Blaze's thinking was correct. "Well alright, I'm sure you can do it. Are you ready to rumble?" "Indeed Blaze." Francesco then lowered his head to the Binacle. "Alright barnacle breath, let's see how you tango with the best of them. Or maybe I shouldn't challenge you to a dance-off, you lacking the nessecary limbs for that matter." Blaze walked behind his Wurmple, feeling that nostalgic pulse in his heart, the heat of battle creeping into his limbs once more. It was a long time since he had battled, ever since the triple battle that he had some time ago. "Alright Francesco, first thing I want to do is trap him in an Electroweb and hinder his movement. Follow up with a Poison Sting since we are going to need to win this by attrition. After that, try and use a String Shot to bind his heads together." Blaze's strategy was simple really. 'What I need to do is keep Francesco safe. He may be at a decent level, but Wurmple are not the best fighters in the Pokemon world and his movepool doesn't have much more than a normal Wurmple's would. So the longer I can keep him from taking damage, the better it will be for him, and for this, I need to make sure my opponent isn't going to be able to close the distance anytime soon.' Blaze hoped this would work with every bone in his body. He didn't want his first Battle with Francesco to be a failure, especially in front of Yvette...and going home to Remilia was another story entirely.
Emi is offline  
Old 07-01-2014, 03:35 PM   #103
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress
 
Arc_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Comatose, lost to sweet oblivion
Posts: 4,254
Angelique’s Zone: please reply in pink

Ex-Admiral Insane: Your Pokemon stare at you disbelief as you fought against the sticky threads holding you and your mouth tight. You can only mumble out a few incomprehensible words and your Pokemon are unsure what to do with themselves. Angelique interject as she notices that Swirlix was eyeing you all up with angry hurt eyes, ready to attack and get revenge for your meant jibes. You pull at the sticky strings and only manage to get even more stuck up in the process. Rags was able to just about make out your words and shook his head at the order to attack, he would not, this was your fault after all. You try eating the sweet threads instead and found that was a much better plan and as you mention your Chatot you see him fly overhead, he had avoided the attack and could only chastise you for falling for it. Angered by the situation your were thrust into you decide to accept its offer for battle and choose your Chatot for the task.

Black flies overhead peering down at the pink puff-ball ready to strike at your order, if only for the fun of it. He dives down at Swirlix who looks a little hesitant, wondering if it made a mistake as it takes the Fly head on and goes rolling backwards. It picks itself back and taking a deep breath it releases a Sweet Scent almost akin to strawberries and cream and as Black flew back in for a Peck he is caught by the enticing scents and comes to a stop inhaling deeply and sighing as he feels totally relaxed. Swirlix grins at its success and charges forward Tackling the parrot sending him rolling back along the dirt, this puff-ball was full of tricks!



Byron’s Zone: please reply in brown

Davethefishguy: You can’t help but feel concerned for your little Trapinch, even though the attacks seemed generally weak he was still taking several super-effective hits. As he shook off the Bubbles you ask as to his condition and he peers at you over his shoulder a strange look upon his face. He suddenly grins as if coming to an epiphany and begins to glow vibrantly as you gasp in awe. Byron looks on with wide eyes and even Goomy looks up at the ever growing shape with awe and wonder in its eyes. Soon your Trapinch finishes his evolution and what is left is your brand new Vibrava and you praise him still is awe at how amazing he was now. You address Goomy recalling how Rincewind had once been a shy and quite ant-pit Pokemon and now he was confident and strong, and had become a mighty dragon. You promise that when you capture Goomy that you’ll raise it with just as much care and watch happily as it too becomes big and mighty. Goomy looks quite taken by the idea after seeing Rincewind’s transformation.

Now back to the battle, Rincewind was more than ready to win. He takes to the air and breathing in deep unleashes a powerful green Dragonbreath that washes over Goomy making it cry out in pain. When the green fire died down you could see that the super effective attack had dealt quite a lot of damage and turned the tide in the battle. Goomy, still shaking in pain breathes out yet more Bubbles that pop on Rincewind’s skin but he hardly flinches bringing a worried look on Goomy’s face. Rincewind’s wings pick up speed and he unleashes a Sonicboom that rips through the air and knocks Goomy off its .... feet? Goomy slowly regains its position looking truly beaten. Not wanting to lose face however it charges (rather slowly) towards Rincewind and Tackles him but as it lands you could see it was panting hard, this battle was about to come to its end.



Yvette’s Zone: please reply in purple

Shadowshocker: Binacle’s slippery tactics were frustrating to say the least but you couldn’t help but admire the Pokemon for its resourcefulness and tenacity. It made you even more determined to catch the Binacle but you looked down to the hand held within yours and felt a blush creeping up to your cheeks. You remembered her stating that you would have to leave the zone when you befriended a Pokemon and that would mean no more time with the spunky young girl, which was a pity. You tighten your grip on her hand almost subconsciously and she gave you a quick look with a warm smile and you could swear she was blushing right back before you give Durin his orders, you had made your decision.

Durin spins quickly and sends another powerful Seed Bomb into the air, the green projectiles raining down on Binacle who remains within its rock. Even in its withdrawn state you could hear the cries of pain coming from within as it couldn’t dodge. It has to make a move and emerges and hops away as best as possible panting in severe pain as its strength began to fade. It kicks up a Sand Attack almost in a last ditch effort to protect itself but Durin was more than ready and spins again releasing a Stone Edge this time, the pointed projectiles finding their mark and ripping into the soft flesh on Binacle’s necks. It screams in pain before collapsing, not able to take any more pain, its eyes barely open but staring at you, unwilling to let you see it’s pain and disappointment.

“That was incredible, well done,” Yvette says with a smile, “If Binacle is the Pokemon now you’ll be able to capture it.” She almost sounds sad at the thought, it wasn’t that she didn’t want you to befriend a Pokemon but she was sad deep down that she couldn’t spend any more time with you ...


blazeVA: Well Francesco’s plan had worked even if he had hurt his head the Binalce had let go of your leg and was eyeing up the Wurmple as a nuisance, one that should be dealt with. Francesco wasn’t deterred however, he saw the challenge before him and welcomed it, he would battle should you allow him to. Sensing his desire to prove himself you allow him having the upmost faith in his abilities despite his little size and level. Francesco lowers his head and taunts the Binacle who merely glares at the little bug is disbelief, like this creature could defeat it!

This allows Francesco to get the first move in and he spits out an Electroweb that covers the startled Binacle and zaps it dealing pain and slowing it down in the process. Binacle winces from the super-effective attack and begins to Scratch away at the net hoping to get it off. Francesco grins and offers up more bold words before firing a Poison Sting, the small needles smacking into Binacle, most bouncing off the rocks but several embedded in its soft necks and it suddenly gained a sickly look in its face-hands.

“What a stroke of luck to poison it on the first attempt,” Yvette said clearly impressed with how your little Wurmple was handling himself.

Binacle manages to get free from the netting and fires a Water Gun right at Francesco knocking him over, that had hurt a bit. Francesco gets back to his feet and lets loose a String Shot that wraps around its necks and ties them together. The faces look a bit alarmed and unsure of what to do. With a begrudging look it uses Withdraw to hide in its rock and boost its defences.


Quilavaflare: You had been doubting both the ability of your Pokemon and your own in this battle but as you felt Yvette cheering you on and saw that Espurr was struggling to get to its feet you felt your confidence soar. Astral feels your confidence and it awakens her own, she puffs her chest out and stares down at Espurr no longer afraid of its scary stare. You begin to work on your strategy to take the kitty down and give Astral her orders knowing that you had to act whilst you had the upper hand.

Astral dives down and Tackles Espurr pushing it back but the kitty isn’t going to just lie down. As Astral begins to fly away it rakes its claws down her side with another Scratch, boosted by the Silk Scarf is stings but Astral is too pumped to let it stop her. She puts distance between them and lets loose another Twister, the dragon-fuelled whirlwind slamming into Espurr again and pushing it back towards a tree. It holds its ground and its eyes glow pink once more as it focuses its energy into a Confusion. Astral shudders in pain feeling the psychic probe her mind but it suddenly stops, as if Espurr had seen something within her that made it halt its attack. Astral pushes upwards gaining height and momentum and dives back down with the powerful Fly attack barrelling into Espurr and sending it flying before it lands on its belly.

It can only just about pick its head up and you hear a voice in your head again.

’Very brave indeed ...’ it says as Espurr stares at you again with those eyes ...

“You did it Evdee, you should be able to catch Espurr now if that’s what you desire?”
Arc_Angel is offline  
Old 07-01-2014, 06:18 PM   #104
Stark
Rainbow Badge
 
Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 746
Chantelle's Zone- Please respond in LemonChiffon

MarbleZone: Your gamble appears to have paid off as a tiny bird perches atop Min. You think about the odds and chances even as the Fletchling continues to glare at you, Chantelle and Bud. The idea of trying to make nice with the apprehensive flyer seems the best course of action. Placing a Haban berry on the ground you wait to see what the little one does next. For a moment it looks like it's not going to go after the bait. Its head twitching this way and that as it warily eyes you all up. Finally it flaps down to the ground and makes a number of quick turns to gauge its surroundings. Feeling a little more brave, it takes a few loud steps toward the berry. Loud in the sense that it opened up its wings and stomped, not that it actually made any noise with its light weight smashing the ground. Eventually, after stopping and going a few times it snatches up the berry in its mouth and flies back up to the safety it found on top of Min's head where it devours the berry and chirps at its delight.

It watches you carefully and every time you or anyone else make any sort of movement the Fletchling takes an attack stance. Obviously, it doesn't seem to want to trust your words. Perhaps it heard you whisper to Bud, perhaps it is just cautious in that way. You really have no way to tell at the moment. All you know is that it keeps puffing out its chest and waving its wings around while making loud chirps as if it were trying to frighten you off.

“I don't think it is going to come with you without a fight,” Chantelle states, “It seems to think that it is the one in control here and that Min is now its property. I know you don't want to hurt it, but that might be the only way to capture it given how it is acting.”

What will you do?



Wyatt's Zone- Please respond in Blue

Schala: “BOO!” the Pumkaboo shouted just as Aimid got to it. The shroomish skittering backward a few steps from the sudden shout. The eyes lit up and narrowed shrewdly on the strangely creepy face of the pumpkaboo at Airmid's reaction. Your shroomish held out the garland in front of it as an offering and the pumpkin stared at it for a moment before bouncing forward toward Shroomish. “Boo! Boo! Boo!” it cried out as it neared your no longer startled partner. The pumkaboo paused for a second as its eyes closed a bit in a confused look. It turned to the right and then to the left before once more settling on Airmid. Again it hopped up to Airmid and put on a Scary Face, “Boo!” Airmid again held out the garland to the pumpkaboo whose face seemed to scrunch a bit.

Wyatt chuckled, “I think it is getting frustrated that Airmid isn't afraid of it.”

Suddenly the Pumpkaboo dives into Airmid screaming at the last second, “BOO!” An Astonished Airmid slides backwards and looks at the pumpkaboo not knowing what to do given the way she flinched from the sudden attack. The Pumpkaboo on the other hand seems rather pleased with itself given the way it is now bouncing up and down shouting, “Pumpka! Pumka! Kaboo...!”

What will you do?



Remy's Zone- Please respond in Green

Missingo Master: The thought occurs to call Hannah back, but you decide it would be a problem in the future if you did so. The thought of trying to capture the Foakie now before it was any weaker also occurred to you, but you didn't want to make the mistake of losing the only Safari Ball you had and then missing out on capturing the Froakie. Instead you settle on going all-in with a powerful attack.

Froakie curls up in a ball while Hannah begins forming a ball of electricity in front of her. Soon the frog unculrs lashing out hard with its hands and feet propelling it across the diameter of the whirlpool. Its arm drawn back to land a haymaker to Pound Hannah into submission. Hannah lets loose her Shock Wave, but it is too late as Froakie's attack punches through the orb of light. The resultant explosion is impressive given how low leveled the two pokemon are. The water only helping to conduct the electrical attack making it stronger against both pokemon who have weaknesses against the type. Once the light dies down you see the whirlpool lose its flow as both Hannah and the Froakie swirl up onto shore unconscious.

“Whoa!” Remy remarks, “I'll have to remember that you aren't afraid to suicide attack if we ever battle.” The Kalosian trainer walks up to the shore and looks down at both pokemon, “Well if you want to capture this Froakie now is the time.”

What will you do?



Remy's Zone- Please respond in Green

Gemini Spark: The Froakie stopped and sat as it watched you pull out your flute. It looked curious as to what you were doing and showed no signs of running off or even attacking. It just seemed curious. Once you began to play and Mia added a little song, the froakie's eyes lit up with a glint of excitement. Soon it was up on its hind legs dancing to your music while twirling its stick around. Every now and again it would chime in with a few words of its own to match Mia and before you know it you have a little impromptu performance going on. Once you finish, the froakie bounces up and down applauding your talents. “Fro! Fro!” it calls out to you.

“I think it wants you to play another song,” Remy says with a smile, “And to be honest I wouldn't mind seeing another performance too.”

What will you do?



Chantelle's Zone- Please respond in LemonChiffon

Rakurai: You explain that familial makeup of your two pokemon as you wander through the zone. Both Flandre and Tia reacting in their own sibling rivalry ways. At least until you encounter a Flabébé. It's cuteness is not lost on you, however, it doesn't seem quite like the kind of pokemon that would fit well with your team given how small it is. Plus the fact that you have enough trouble keeping track of the sisters.

The three of you move on, Flandre a little more painfully than the rest of you given the fact that Tia was literally attached at the hip of the charmander due to chomping down on her. Chantelle giggled a bit at the antics of your girls, “They certainly have a certain je nais se qua about them. So are you a dragon trainer? I know Flandre isn't technically a dragon, but she's pretty close to being one?”

Before long you notice a bit of grass rustling ahead of you when out of it comes a small red headed bird who begins pecking at the ground. “Oh my! That's a Fletchling! They can be a little territorial, so if it doesn't fly off if we get close, it might attack.”

What will you do?



Remy's Zone- Please respond in Green

gmoyes: Seeing a pokemon that could make for an interesting specimen for research you waste no time in releasing Theta to make the first moves. The magnemite floats over near the sword and begins shifting the magnetic fields around it to Magnetically Pull the honedge up from where it lay. It doesn't take long to see that this maneuver got a reaction as the honedge soon begins to move in a livelier way than it was before. In fact from what you can tell, it looked like it was performing a literal Swords Dance given the way its blade had lit up in a glowing purple aura. Still, Theta had the advantage and sent out an Elctroweb that surrounded the weapon and shocked it where it floated. This wasn't the end all for the Honedge though. You seemed to have awoken a fighting spirit within it as it flies up toward Theta bringing the webbing along for the ride and Cuts at the steel orb with a Fury.

“I would say you might have your hands full if you want to research that one,” Remy commented, “Although I suppose it depends on whose soul is inside of it. The legends say that Honedge are drawn to powerful leaders. It wouldn't be surprising if a powerful leader was inside that one. Although since your the smart one, I think I'll wait to read what you find out about it. In any case I think you might want to wear it down a bit if you plan to capture it.”

What will you do?



Wyatt's Zone- Please respond in Blue

Pest: You think about what kind of killing machine the Tyrunt was despite its small size and in an unpredictable way decide that it is completely adorable. The gender mistakes continue as you use pronouns to talk about the approaching death machine, but in the end you get your commands out to Invidia who oddly enough seems to be the rational one. The Croagunk stands her ground and prepares to fight if necessary. The Tyrunt doesn't slow down as it roars, or at least tries to roar. It actually sounds more like a squeak than a roar at this point. Its teeth chomp as it approaches then suddenly it leaps in the air and swings its tail around at you all. Invidia steps up and takes a bit of a Tail Whipping. It appeared that there would be no negotiations this time around. The little dino appeared to have found what it thought was food and Invidia was going to make sure it starved. At least when it came to eating her or the rest of you. Her teeth glowing white, the croagunk leaped forward and bit down on the dino's back. A cry of pain shot forth from the Tyrunt as it spun round and drove itself into Invidia Tackling her down to the ground where she rolled in a couple of backward somersaults until she was back on her feet. Well mostly on her feet. She had on hand down on the ground where she managed to scoop up some Mud during her tumble, which she threw at the tyrunt slapping it in the face.

Wyatt watched silently as your enthusiasm and skill at battling came on display. The tyrunt looked hurt from Invidia's attacks, but was still raring to go based on the way it narrowed its eyes at your partner.

What will you do?



Remy's Zone- Please respond in Green

Arc Angel: Seeing the sword in the stone brings a glimmer to your eyes. Were it not for the intervention of Camille you may have been drawn in to becoming a victim of the sword who notorious for drining the lifeforce from those who fall into its trap. Instead you hold up and think about what to do. You certainly can't leave it there. It was too wonderful for that. Eventually you decide to free it from its imprisonment. Calling out a few words to let the sword know just what you were doing so that it didn't misunderstand your intentions.

Camille slowly shuffled to the rock and looked up at the sword carefully before charging up some energy in her front foot. As she did so, you notice the sash of the sword gently swing over just above Camille. With a glowing punch of power Camille easily breaks apart the stone holding the Honedge in place. However, the blue sash soon drops down and wraps around Camille's leg. While it's not always obvious with your little camel, you can see something is definitely wrong with her as she stumbles a bit and appears to be weakening. It is pretty apparent at this point that the Honedge had indeed set a trap.

What will you do?



Wyatt's Zone- Please respond in Blue

jolteonjak: You were just about to ask Wyatt about his own adventures when a poor clauncher stuck in a hole brought your attention elsewhere. You didn't have any inclination of catching the little crustacean, but you couldn't just leave it where it was. Not when it looked like it was starting to dry out. You begin by having your bugs work together to create a sling to carry the little one in. Wyatt answers your questions as the Ledyba and Taran get to work. “Claunchers can be out of water for a time and not suffer any major consequences, but like most water types, it needs to remain moist otherwise it could dry out and die. I think it will be fine if you approach it slowly and talk to it. Just let it know you are here to help it out. It looks a little too weak to want to try to battle you. If you talk calmly to it, and be gentle I'm sure it will let you pick it up and put it in the sling those two are making.”

What will you do?
Stark is offline  
Old 07-01-2014, 06:49 PM   #105
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Chantelle's Zone- Please respond in LemonChiffon

MarbleZone: Your gamble appears to have paid off as a tiny bird perches atop Min. You think about the odds and chances even as the Fletchling continues to glare at you, Chantelle and Bud. The idea of trying to make nice with the apprehensive flyer seems the best course of action. Placing a Haban berry on the ground you wait to see what the little one does next. For a moment it looks like it's not going to go after the bait. Its head twitching this way and that as it warily eyes you all up. Finally it flaps down to the ground and makes a number of quick turns to gauge its surroundings. Feeling a little more brave, it takes a few loud steps toward the berry. Loud in the sense that it opened up its wings and stomped, not that it actually made any noise with its light weight smashing the ground. Eventually, after stopping and going a few times it snatches up the berry in its mouth and flies back up to the safety it found on top of Min's head where it devours the berry and chirps at its delight.

It watches you carefully and every time you or anyone else make any sort of movement the Fletchling takes an attack stance. Obviously, it doesn't seem to want to trust your words. Perhaps it heard you whisper to Bud, perhaps it is just cautious in that way. You really have no way to tell at the moment. All you know is that it keeps puffing out its chest and waving its wings around while making loud chirps as if it were trying to frighten you off.

“I don't think it is going to come with you without a fight,” Chantelle states, “It seems to think that it is the one in control here and that Min is now its property. I know you don't want to hurt it, but that might be the only way to capture it given how it is acting.”

What will you do?
That's how you want to do things, is it? Fine, I'll humor you.

Levin didn't want to harm the bird out of fear it'd fly away scared. But now that it was clear a fight was what Fletchling seemed to want, he had no reason to hold back! All the better - he planned to raise the Flying-Type as one of his primary fighters, and it seemed to already have the right mindset.

I could have Min roast it with a point-blank Thunderbolt right now, but this isn't her fight. It's Bud's moment!

Bud seemed just as determined as Fletchling; try as it may, there was no way the robin would intimidate the Bulbasaur. The Grass-Type looked at Levin, ready to kick things off. The Saffron-native nodded, finally giving in.

- Alright Fletchling, let's see if you're all show! Bud, a quick Flash to blind it, then trap it in a Leech Seed to round out with Venoshock!

Min, familiar with Levin's habit of kicking off battles this way, instantly closed her eyes as she smiled. She was curious to see how nervous little Bud would do, and if need be, she'd be there to lend a hand - not that the Bulbasaur needed it, she was sure. This was Bud's chance for redemption and she didn't want to interfere!
__________________
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 07-01-2014, 07:12 PM   #106
empoleon dynamite
Volcano Badge
 
empoleon dynamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Angelique’s Zone: please reply in pink

empoleon dynamite: You couldn’t be sure if the fireworks were real or part of the trip you were quite clearly taking right now. You dwelled on the past and how you had given up position and rank in order for a life of peace finding little else to keep you tied to those ideals and yet you had somehow ended up at this unique event. As the crowd thickened around you, you began to realise that you looked a little odd lying on the ground like that. You slowly make your way to your feet and stare at the blurs of people on the stage before wandering over to them looking drunk in your wake. You soon come face to face with the colour of pink and confused brown eyes as she took on your appearance.

“Are you alright, are you sure you should be here?” she asks her voice laced with concern as you struggle to stay up-right. You give her some kind of confirmation and she manages a smile though still worried about you.

“Well if you’re sure, let’s get you in my zone, maybe if we walk a little you’ll feel better,” and soon you were walking through thick grass that appeared to dance around you, the zone was surrounded by a wooden fence that in your state looked much taller than it should.

“So, what’s your name then and how did you meet your Tangrowth?” she asked turning around to face you only to notice that you had taken to lying on the grass. Soon you feel a weight across your chest as something crawls over you.

“Oh, a Scatterbug, well it certainly is friendly to get that close to you,” she said with fascination as the little bug fell asleep on your chest finding it a nice spot to rest.
“Are you alright, are you sure you should be here?”

Are you sure you should be here?

¿ǝɹǝɥ ǝq plnoɥs noʎ ǝɹns noʎ ǝɹɐ

Are you sure you should be here?

Wes hadn’t had a human conversation in about a week; the language was almost alien to him. Her words rang in his head for a few seconds before becoming coherent, the time lapse not really helping reassure the young maid. Wes gave a half smile, doing his best to act natural. His mask was slipping sure how long it would hold – or if it was just another illusion of the mind.

“I’ll be cool. Just a little lightheaded is all”, he lied. Wes ran his fingers over the stubble on his chin apprehensively; a growing unease flitting through is body with his admission on the line. Angelique was of the opposite inclination, suggesting a walk ought to bring him back to his senses – Wes nodding in relief as the two made a beeline for the paddock. The terrain grew harsher by the second, wild thickets tickling against the hem of his skinny jeans. The fresh air and earthy wildernesses was pulling him back to his senses, sans for the occasional relapse. The grass grew thicker until the troop was immersed in a sea of green – a metaphor closer to reality in the trainer’s current state. There was a wooden fence caging them in on every horizon, the kid’s pupils dilating as the timber rose higher and higher – leaving a strong sense of claustrophobia in its wake. Maybe another lie down would clear his whirring brain…

“So, what’s your name then and how did you meet your Tangrowth?” The Kalosean girl looked over her shoulder to where the trainer had just been, her eyes following him down to the underbrush where he was squat against Tangrowth. Wes returned her gaze with a fleeting sense of discomfiture. Something strange was crawling up his leg: an earthy coloured bug Pokémon he’d never seen before. Its pupils were like vacant rectangles, matching the gritty texture of its silk scarf. The purple haze seemed to exaggerate these features tenfold: a beast with a billion eyes and razor-sharp teeth spiralling from its mouth all the way down its gullet. The kids eyes widened as he attempted to kick the foreign body away, his better judgement ushering him to his feet before he hurt the friendly caterpillar Pokémon. Wes averted his attention from the bug in an attempt to hide his discomfort.

“Uh, maybe we ought to keep exploring?” Wes said with a gulp of queasiness, “By the way, I’m Wes. Mojo is my Tangrowth. I hatched and raised him myself. I can still remember his sweet dancing… He’s not as quick on his feet anymore, but maybe if you catch him in the right mood he’ll show you some moves” Tangrowth’s eyes showed a glint of gusto. The big oaf hadn’t danced in years, but Wes could see he was revelling in the wild grassland.
__________________


FB PASBL TL 4
26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2


Last edited by empoleon dynamite; 07-01-2014 at 07:18 PM.
empoleon dynamite is offline  
Old 07-01-2014, 07:27 PM   #107
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 3,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Remy's Zone- Please respond in Green

Missingo Master: The thought occurs to call Hannah back, but you decide it would be a problem in the future if you did so. The thought of trying to capture the Foakie now before it was any weaker also occurred to you, but you didn't want to make the mistake of losing the only Safari Ball you had and then missing out on capturing the Froakie. Instead you settle on going all-in with a powerful attack.

Froakie curls up in a ball while Hannah begins forming a ball of electricity in front of her. Soon the frog unculrs lashing out hard with its hands and feet propelling it across the diameter of the whirlpool. Its arm drawn back to land a haymaker to Pound Hannah into submission. Hannah lets loose her Shock Wave, but it is too late as Froakie's attack punches through the orb of light. The resultant explosion is impressive given how low leveled the two pokemon are. The water only helping to conduct the electrical attack making it stronger against both pokemon who have weaknesses against the type. Once the light dies down you see the whirlpool lose its flow as both Hannah and the Froakie swirl up onto shore unconscious.

“Whoa!” Remy remarks, “I'll have to remember that you aren't afraid to suicide attack if we ever battle.” The Kalosian trainer walks up to the shore and looks down at both pokemon, “Well if you want to capture this Froakie now is the time.”

What will you do?
Both combatants prepared to attack again, though it was Hannah's Shock Wave that had the biggest impact. As the Electric move connected with Froakie's Pound, the attacks created a huge explosion, which, as Keith soon learned, rendered both Water-types unconscious. In awe of what he just witnessed, Remy pointed out to Keith that this would be the best time to catch Froakie.

And Keith did not need to be told twice! Already he had turned his hat backward with his left hand, and with his right, heaved the camouflage-and-white sphere at the unconscious Froakie. "OK!" Keith exclaimed as he did this. "This is it! Go, Safari Ball!"
__________________


My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 07-01-2014 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Damn phone...
Missingno. Master is offline  
Old 07-01-2014, 07:37 PM   #108
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast
 
DaveTheFishGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,257
Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Byron’s Zone: please reply in brown

Davethefishguy: You can’t help but feel concerned for your little Trapinch, even though the attacks seemed generally weak he was still taking several super-effective hits. As he shook off the Bubbles you ask as to his condition and he peers at you over his shoulder a strange look upon his face. He suddenly grins as if coming to an epiphany and begins to glow vibrantly as you gasp in awe. Byron looks on with wide eyes and even Goomy looks up at the ever growing shape with awe and wonder in its eyes. Soon your Trapinch finishes his evolution and what is left is your brand new Vibrava and you praise him still is awe at how amazing he was now. You address Goomy recalling how Rincewind had once been a shy and quite ant-pit Pokemon and now he was confident and strong, and had become a mighty dragon. You promise that when you capture Goomy that you’ll raise it with just as much care and watch happily as it too becomes big and mighty. Goomy looks quite taken by the idea after seeing Rincewind’s transformation.

Now back to the battle, Rincewind was more than ready to win. He takes to the air and breathing in deep unleashes a powerful green Dragonbreath that washes over Goomy making it cry out in pain. When the green fire died down you could see that the super effective attack had dealt quite a lot of damage and turned the tide in the battle. Goomy, still shaking in pain breathes out yet more Bubbles that pop on Rincewind’s skin but he hardly flinches bringing a worried look on Goomy’s face. Rincewind’s wings pick up speed and he unleashes a Sonicboom that rips through the air and knocks Goomy off its .... feet? Goomy slowly regains its position looking truly beaten. Not wanting to lose face however it charges (rather slowly) towards Rincewind and Tackles him but as it lands you could see it was panting hard, this battle was about to come to its end.
Watching the battle resume, Dave's grin grew stronger as Rincewind was able to exhale a flawless Dragon Breath attack, a stream of green, misty fire scorching the Goomy. Despite learning the attack only seconds earlier, it was almost as though a fully-trained Dragonite had used it, and the slug-like creature was left incredibly battered by the super-effective attack. The Goomy responded with a valiant spray of Bubble, but this time the attack barely registered with his own Pokémon, his newly-gained Dragon attributes cancelling out his Ground-type weakness to Water attacks. The same would hold true for Goomy's Absorb attack. It was almost cruel.

His second attack met with similar fare, the sudden blast of sound and wind knocking Goomy for a loop, leaving it looking extremely beaten. Well, as beaten as an amorphous creature can look. Perhaps determined to go down fighting, the smaller Dragon-type went for a flying Tackle. Dave had to admire its determination as its gooey body slammed into Rincewind, but with the Vibrava still juiced up from his evolution, it didn't do much to phase him. The Goomy landed with a squelch, panting from the exertion. The fisherman could tell that this wouldn't last much longer.

His hand reached into his jacket pocket to retrieve what looked like a short, thick stick with spool of string attached. Pressing one button and flicking it outward, it quickly extended into a fishing rod, the line threaded and ready to go. "Alright Rincewind, I think Goomy's had enough of a show. How about you give it a display of your Hidden Power, followed by another Dragon Breath." he ordered, removing his Safari Ball from his pocket and enlarging it. "Goomy, you fight valiantly. I can tell we're going to have a lot of fun together!" he said, attaching the Safari Ball to the end of his fishing line.

Once Goomy was out for the count, he'd cast off, and hopefully make a successful catch. He turned to his new friend, waving the rod slightly, the Safari Ball dangling beneath. "See Byron? Just because Goomy isn't a Water-type doesn't mean I can't go fishing!" he grinned, though he'd have to admit that it'd be a shame to leave so soon...


Profile
DaveTheFishGuy is offline  
Old 07-01-2014, 08:17 PM   #109
Pest
Volcano Badge
 
Pest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: ???
Posts: 2,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Wyatt's Zone- Please respond in Blue

Pest: You think about what kind of killing machine the Tyrunt was despite its small size and in an unpredictable way decide that it is completely adorable. The gender mistakes continue as you use pronouns to talk about the approaching death machine, but in the end you get your commands out to Invidia who oddly enough seems to be the rational one. The Croagunk stands her ground and prepares to fight if necessary. The Tyrunt doesn't slow down as it roars, or at least tries to roar. It actually sounds more like a squeak than a roar at this point. Its teeth chomp as it approaches then suddenly it leaps in the air and swings its tail around at you all. Invidia steps up and takes a bit of a Tail Whipping. It appeared that there would be no negotiations this time around. The little dino appeared to have found what it thought was food and Invidia was going to make sure it starved. At least when it came to eating her or the rest of you. Her teeth glowing white, the croagunk leaped forward and bit down on the dino's back. A cry of pain shot forth from the Tyrunt as it spun round and drove itself into Invidia Tackling her down to the ground where she rolled in a couple of backward somersaults until she was back on her feet. Well mostly on her feet. She had on hand down on the ground where she managed to scoop up some Mud during her tumble, which she threw at the tyrunt slapping it in the face.

Wyatt watched silently as your enthusiasm and skill at battling came on display. The tyrunt looked hurt from Invidia's attacks, but was still raring to go based on the way it narrowed its eyes at your partner.

What will you do?
Profile

As the Tyrunt drew closer, it squeaked in a would-be menacing way. Pest nearly forgot what she was doing upon hearing the sound: in a flash she was back in her nameless hometown, sneaking a little Charmander into her house and out of the rain. Then, too, she had confronted a tiny draconic reptile, and afterward everything had turned out in ways she never could have imagined. Everything since then had been an adventure ... an often trying adventure, true, and one full of danger at that; but if not for those travels and trials, she would never have met any of her other Pokemon. She couldn't imagine what it would be like if she had never stepped out the door, never guided a miniature army of monsters toward their true potential.

Could this be the same? Could it be that, like her now-Charmeleon, the Tyrunt had great things in store?

The snap of jaws brought her back to reality in time to see the little dinosaur smack Invidia with a Tail Whip. The Croagunk, looking annoyed, sprang forward and latched glowing teeth into the Tyrunt's back. In response, the Tyrunt screamed and smacked the poison frog with a Tackle; Invidia rolled with the punch ... literally, somersaulting backward until she smoothly pulled herself into a crouch. Her fingers dipped into the ground, and in a blur of brown the Tyrunt received an eyeful of mud.

"Nice going, Invidia!" Pest exclaimed. As she watched the Tyrunt in anticipation of its next move, she found herself grinning. "Now let it go first."

Invidia gave her trainer a long-suffering look. She wondered why she would be asking for such a thing; wasn't it obvious that the Tyrunt wasn't about to sit down and talk nicely? She was, of course, still a novice, but she was fairly sure that it was best to outrun one's opponent.

"Why, you ask?" Pest grinned. "So you can get Revenge afterward, of course! And then you can punch it with a fistful of ice."

Invidia could hardly believe it. Did her trainer just come up with an actual strategy? She could hardly believe such a thing could happen. Still, there was no reason to argue, so she braced herself for the Tyrunt's next move. With any luck, she could finish this as quickly as possible.
Pest is offline  
Old 07-02-2014, 12:42 AM   #110
Stark
Rainbow Badge
 
Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 746
Chantelle's Zone- Please respond in LemonChiffon

Sweetbbydoll: You think about how you initially started out with intentions of becoming a Water-type trainer only to end up with a number of Fire and Ice types on your team. Certainly, things have changed over time. Just as you start talking about your Snover the air chills from an Amaura near the pond. Thinking it best to approach alone, you slowly move toward it as Chantelle and Sam stay behind. The Amaura raised its head from the water and tilted it to the side as it looked at you. There was no indication that it was frightened of you, nor sign that it was going to attack you either. It just seemed to stand there and curiously watch you approach. Its big bright eyes blinking twice when you ask it if it wants to be friends.

It soon goes back to take another drink of water only to look up again to make sure it knew just how far away from it you were. “It looks pretty calm,” Chantelle says, “I don't see any signs of it getting aggressive toward you or even running away. Just be sure not to make any sudden moves and you might even be able to get close enough to touch it.”

What will you do?



Chantelle's Zone- Please respond in LemonChiffon

MarbleZone: The Fletchling bobbed its head up and down once you decided to battle as if wanting to see what you had. Strutting atop Min's head it prepared for battle. Bud wastes no time and immediately releases a Flash of light from his body that not only gets the little bird, but also catches Min who stumbles backwards and falls on her rear. The fletchling ended up on the ground behind Min and shook its head for a second as it tried to regroup. You soon hear a low Growl from the tiny Robin that puts Bud a bit on his heals for a moment before he fires a Seed from his bud that hits the fletchling square in the chest and begins Leeching on it. Almost immediately vines burst out and entangle the bird around the chest. However, Fletchling wastes no time and takes to the air Flying up, up, and away as Bud releases a Venoshocking wave of green and purple liquid at the bird. Unfortunately, the fletchling has flown out of range and the liquid comes crashing down on the ground near yourself, Chantelle, and Min. Before you know it the tiny bird swoops down and smashes into Bud knocking the little guy off his feet. The Fletchling lands and struts a in a small circle when suddenly glow of red energy fires up from the vines on its chest causing the bird to double over while the energy shoots towards Bud who seems to have suddenly gotten a little boost.

What will you do?



Remy's Zone- Please respond in Green

Missingo Master: not letting a single second go to waste, you have your Safari Ball out in the blink of an eye. Throwing the ball at the frog it opens and pulls the little blue croaker into a flash of red light. The lurches a bit back and forth only adding to the tension and improbablity that it could break free and you would be without a capture. As the long milliseconds dragged on you finally hear the familiar and reassuring ping of the Froakie being captured.


Congratulations you have captured a Level 5 Male Froakie.

“Awesome job Keith!” Remy says with a smile, “Congratulations! That was pretty intense. However, this is where we are going to have to part ways. But don't think of this as the end. Think of it as a new beginning. Both for yourself and Froakie and for you and I as friends. I hope you had as much fun as I did. And you too Meowth.” Now all you had left to do was collect Hannah.

It was quite an enjoyable time updating you and Meowth. I enjoyed learning a little more about your team and your trainer. You can now add Froakie’s data to your team and RP with it immediately upon replying to this post. Have fun!


Wyatt's Zone- Please respond in Blue

Pest: Memories of your Charmeleon filled your mind and you wonder if maybe this Tyrunt will leave you with a similar experience. Regardless, you had a battle to fight first. Even though Invidia questioned your judgment about letting the Tyrunt go first, you had a definite plan all along. The Tyrunt once more squeaked out a kind of roar to no avail as its stubby arms futilely tried to brush the mud from its face. Having no success it charged forward again toward Invidia once more spinning at the last second and giving Invidia a Tail Whipping. Invidia once more found herself a bit staggered, but managed to swing a fist in Revenge at the dinosaur connecting solidly. The tyrunt twisted and dug its feet into the ground as it slid backward. Not wasting a second, the tyrunt rushed toward Invidia lowering its head to Tackle the croagunk. Invidia definitely felt the hit as she fell backward on the ground with Tyrunt on top of her. Her fist soon glows cyan in color as she slams it into the dinosaur landing a solid Ice Punch. The tyrunt squeals in pain as it rolls off Invidia. Before long the two were back up facing each other once again. Invidia was a bit bruised, but no worse for wear. The tyrunt on the other hand seemed rather winded and unsteady, but still strong enough to go another round or two with your partner.

What will you do?
Stark is offline  
Old 07-02-2014, 12:45 AM   #111
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge
 
jolteonjak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Wyatt's Zone- Please respond in Blue

jolteonjak: You were just about to ask Wyatt about his own adventures when a poor clauncher stuck in a hole brought your attention elsewhere. You didn't have any inclination of catching the little crustacean, but you couldn't just leave it where it was. Not when it looked like it was starting to dry out. You begin by having your bugs work together to create a sling to carry the little one in. Wyatt answers your questions as the Ledyba and Taran get to work. “Claunchers can be out of water for a time and not suffer any major consequences, but like most water types, it needs to remain moist otherwise it could dry out and die. I think it will be fine if you approach it slowly and talk to it. Just let it know you are here to help it out. It looks a little too weak to want to try to battle you. If you talk calmly to it, and be gentle I'm sure it will let you pick it up and put it in the sling those two are making.”

What will you do?

Ledyba and Taran worked hard on the sling. They laid long strands of String Shot down, which took them a few minutes. Taran then used more String Shot to tie the strands together, so they could support Clauncher.

Chad listened to Wyatt’s advice about approaching Clauncher calmly. He took his backpack off and placed it on the ground. He watched Clauncher as he moved, so he could tell if he was spooking it or not.

Meanwhile, Ledyba and Taran finished making the sling. “Le le, le le!” Ledyba signaled Chad. He turned over to look at his bugs, and he saw a great sling they had made. They threw some grass on the String Shot, so that it wouldn’t stick to Clauncher. Otherwise it could hinder its movement in the water.

“You two did great!” Chad said pleased. He pat Ledyba on the head and rubbed Taran’s belly with his finger. He went over and picked up the sling. “Now you two stay here with Wyatt. If too many of approach it at once, it could get spooked and try to defend itself. I’ll be all right.”

Chad took the sling and began to approach Clauncher. He walked slowly to not scare the Water Gun Pokémon. He laid the sling down when he got a little closer and held his hands out to show he wasn’t carrying anything else. In a calm voice he spoke to Clauncher, “Clauncher, my name is Chad. I am not here to hurt you. Behind me is my new friend Wyatt and my Ledyba and Joltik, Taran. We noticed you stuck in this hole, and it looked like you were in distress. We’ve come to help you. My Pokémon created a sling, so we could carry you to the pond over there. We think you will feel better if you can get back to the pond. Will it be ok to help you back to the pond? Can I bring my friends over to assist?”


Stats

Last edited by jolteonjak; 07-06-2014 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Forgot to add your quote.
jolteonjak is offline  
Old 07-02-2014, 02:15 AM   #112
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,377
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Remy's Zone- Please respond in Green

Gemini Spark: The Froakie stopped and sat as it watched you pull out your flute. It looked curious as to what you were doing and showed no signs of running off or even attacking. It just seemed curious. Once you began to play and Mia added a little song, the froakie's eyes lit up with a glint of excitement. Soon it was up on its hind legs dancing to your music while twirling its stick around. Every now and again it would chime in with a few words of its own to match Mia and before you know it you have a little impromptu performance going on. Once you finish, the froakie bounces up and down applauding your talents. “Fro! Fro!” it calls out to you.

“I think it wants you to play another song,” Remy says with a smile, “And to be honest I wouldn't mind seeing another performance too.”

What will you do?
Hyrem wasn't sure at first if Froakie would like his music or if it would summon a figurative rain cloud of despair in the wake of the Bubble Frog's escape. It did seem a little interested when he brought out the White Flute, so maybe... Just start playing the Song of Storms, and it might dance along... Success~ Froakie started dancing, twirling its stick, and humming a few notes along with Mia, and by the time he was finished it bounced in place while clapping, signifying it had thoroughly enjoyed the song. "Fro! Fro!" it croaked. "Haha, you want an encore?" Hyrem replied. “I think it wants you to play another song,” said Remy. “And to be honest I wouldn't mind seeing another performance too.”

"Really? Hm, I don't know what else to play though..." Hyrem said before going deep into thought. Lively music seemed to do the trick, and, he had to admit to himself, he was getting pretty good at playing the White Flute having done it back at Whale Island and now here. "Oh! I know what else I could play!" Hyrem suddenly says before putting the flute to his lips once again and playing a tune that a certain popular guild listens to whenever they had a party (which was fairly often in its glory days). This time, Amelia jumped down to the ground next to Froakie, waved hello to it with her wing, and began her own dance which involved her hopping from side to side in rhythmic fashion. She had been a big help in forming this bond with Froakie, but would it go along with her and Hyrem's music this time?
__________________


Avatar made by din-of-hyrule
Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline  
Old 07-02-2014, 06:09 AM   #113
Shadowshocker
used First Impression
 
Shadowshocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Yvette’s Zone: please reply in purple

Shadowshocker: Binacle’s slippery tactics were frustrating to say the least but you couldn’t help but admire the Pokemon for its resourcefulness and tenacity. It made you even more determined to catch the Binacle but you looked down to the hand held within yours and felt a blush creeping up to your cheeks. You remembered her stating that you would have to leave the zone when you befriended a Pokemon and that would mean no more time with the spunky young girl, which was a pity. You tighten your grip on her hand almost subconsciously and she gave you a quick look with a warm smile and you could swear she was blushing right back before you give Durin his orders, you had made your decision.

Durin spins quickly and sends another powerful Seed Bomb into the air, the green projectiles raining down on Binacle who remains within its rock. Even in its withdrawn state you could hear the cries of pain coming from within as it couldn’t dodge. It has to make a move and emerges and hops away as best as possible panting in severe pain as its strength began to fade. It kicks up a Sand Attack almost in a last ditch effort to protect itself but Durin was more than ready and spins again releasing a Stone Edge this time, the pointed projectiles finding their mark and ripping into the soft flesh on Binacle’s necks. It screams in pain before collapsing, not able to take any more pain, its eyes barely open but staring at you, unwilling to let you see it’s pain and disappointment.

“That was incredible, well done,” Yvette says with a smile, “If Binacle is the Pokemon now you’ll be able to capture it.” She almost sounds sad at the thought, it wasn’t that she didn’t want you to befriend a Pokemon but she was sad deep down that she couldn’t spend any more time with you ...
With Durin's final attack Binacle collapsed in agony, but continued to be a trooper even in defeat. Lestrange snapped his jaws, pleased that the offending Water-type was down for the count, while Durin merely bounced a little, the closest equivalent to elation he could manage. Shadow heaved a sigh of relief in accomplishment; it had been a while since his last battle and capture. He wiped his brow with his free hand, feeling the exhilaration and sweat roll off his forehead. When was the last time he felt this pushed?

Gently Yvette let him know that he could now capture Binacle, but the tint of melancholy in her voice confirmed what they both knew. Securing Binacle would put an end to their little excursion. Shadow felt her finger softly brush against his palm, as though reluctant to let go, and the scientist realised he felt similarly. Was it his fault for rushing things so quickly?He met her gaze again, and saw the wistful expression in her eyes; indeed, he was going to miss Yvette's company.

"...You know, Yvette," he began, but not without a bit of an awkward cough. "I still need to learn how to operate a Holo Caster... Would you mind showing me once we're done? So we can keep in touch? I had a very enjoyable time today... Maybe when I'm in Kalos, you could show me around?"

An impatient snap from Lestrange reminded that there was still the objective to fulfill. Shadow looked over at the battered Binacle, still hanging onto its thread of consciousness. He grabbed the Safari Ball from his pocket, nodded at the group in confirmation, and flung it...
__________________

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one in particular
"Never blame yourself for things out of your control. That's a privilege reserved for everyone else."
Shadowshocker is offline  
Old 07-02-2014, 08:11 AM   #114
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 3,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Remy's Zone- Please respond in Green

Missingo Master: not letting a single second go to waste, you have your Safari Ball out in the blink of an eye. Throwing the ball at the frog it opens and pulls the little blue croaker into a flash of red light. The lurches a bit back and forth only adding to the tension and improbablity that it could break free and you would be without a capture. As the long milliseconds dragged on you finally hear the familiar and reassuring ping of the Froakie being captured.


Congratulations you have captured a Level 5 Male Froakie.

“Awesome job Keith!” Remy says with a smile, “Congratulations! That was pretty intense. However, this is where we are going to have to part ways. But don't think of this as the end. Think of it as a new beginning. Both for yourself and Froakie and for you and I as friends. I hope you had as much fun as I did. And you too Meowth.” Now all you had left to do was collect Hannah.

It was quite an enjoyable time updating you and Meowth. I enjoyed learning a little more about your team and your trainer. You can now add Froakie’s data to your team and RP with it immediately upon replying to this post. Have fun!
The ball struck Froakie and pulled it inside, leaving Keith to watch it intently as it rocked back and forth. It was a tense couple of seconds. "C'mon... C'mon..." Keith muttered. This was the closest he had come to catching a Pokémon since catching that Grimer on Venom Island. The Houndour in Glitch City turned out to not be real, and the Absol in the Sphinx had more fight left in it than Keith had thought. And then, the ball fell still and made that all-too-familiar pinging sound.

"Nice!" grinned Meowth as Keith raced over and picked up the Safari Ball, a huge grin on his face.

"I did it!" Keith exclaimed, holding up the ball. ” I caught a Froakie!" Then, he turned to his unconscious Qwilfish. "I'm proud of you, Hannah," he said as he held out her Poké Ball. "You take a good rest." Once Hannah was back in her ball, Remy congratulated Keith on catching Froakie, but informed him that this would be where they part ways. "It was real nice meeting you, Remy," Keith smiled. "If you're ever in the area of the Hidden Mansion, my Secret Base is in that area. Maybe next time we meet, I'll get to see how a Trainer from Kalos battles," he added with a grin.

"See ya!" Meowth added, as Keith headed for the exit. Keith had made two new friends today- not only Remy, whom he hoped to someday battle, but also his newest Pokémon, Froakie.


*Adventure complete!*

*All right! Froakie was caught!*

Thanks, Stark, I enjoyed this too!
__________________


My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is offline  
Old 07-02-2014, 08:44 AM   #115
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~
 
sweetbbydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: On a spooky haunted island...
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Chantelle's Zone- Please respond in LemonChiffon

Sweetbbydoll: You think about how you initially started out with intentions of becoming a Water-type trainer only to end up with a number of Fire and Ice types on your team. Certainly, things have changed over time. Just as you start talking about your Snover the air chills from an Amaura near the pond. Thinking it best to approach alone, you slowly move toward it as Chantelle and Sam stay behind. The Amaura raised its head from the water and tilted it to the side as it looked at you. There was no indication that it was frightened of you, nor sign that it was going to attack you either. It just seemed to stand there and curiously watch you approach. Its big bright eyes blinking twice when you ask it if it wants to be friends.

It soon goes back to take another drink of water only to look up again to make sure it knew just how far away from it you were. “It looks pretty calm,” Chantelle says, “I don't see any signs of it getting aggressive toward you or even running away. Just be sure not to make any sudden moves and you might even be able to get close enough to touch it.”

What will you do?
Seeing how the prehistoric Pokémon, that looked like originated from the Ice Age, didn’t seem the least bit frightened from the girl’s presence. Chantelle encouraged Liza to go for it “Just be sure not to make any sudden moves and you might even be able to get close enough to touch it.” she advised. The young lass thought about how to go about luring the Amaura out when an idea formulated inside of her brain. With some food, of course! but having forgotten anything to eat at home Liza figured she should call on her gourmet chef who specialized in making icy treats.

Slowly she reached for an Ice Ball inside of her bag and pressing the center of the Pokeball, called out her ice type Pokémon who then materialized onto the field, “Snow!” the Snover yipped as her trainer tried ‘Shhhing’ her to be a little more quiet. With the presence of her Snover it immediately began to snow due to her ability, Snow Warning causing Liza to button up the jacket she had wrapped around her waist earlier.

Leaning over Liza explained that she wanted Snow to give Amaura one of her traditional icy treat as a sign of friendship.

Understanding perfectly fine Snow smiled before plucking one of her Snoverberries from around her neck and walked slowly with her trainer, arriving maybe a few inches away form the fossil Pokémon before the trainer said, “My name is Liza, sorry for not introducing myself earlier” she smiled “And this is my Pokémon Snow, who makes it snow whenever she is out of her Pokeball, as you can see we don’t mind the cold so much and as a sign of good faith that we aren’t all battle hungry people we’d like to present you with this Snoverberry” Liza held in her hand “Why not enjoy it with that nice refreshing water you're drinking.”

[Member's Post]
sweetbbydoll is offline  
Old 07-02-2014, 10:01 AM   #116
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge
 
Ex-Admiral Insane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Neverland
Posts: 1,608
Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Angelique’s Zone: please reply in pink

Ex-Admiral Insane: Your Pokemon stare at you disbelief as you fought against the sticky threads holding you and your mouth tight. You can only mumble out a few incomprehensible words and your Pokemon are unsure what to do with themselves. Angelique interject as she notices that Swirlix was eyeing you all up with angry hurt eyes, ready to attack and get revenge for your meant jibes. You pull at the sticky strings and only manage to get even more stuck up in the process. Rags was able to just about make out your words and shook his head at the order to attack, he would not, this was your fault after all. You try eating the sweet threads instead and found that was a much better plan and as you mention your Chatot you see him fly overhead, he had avoided the attack and could only chastise you for falling for it. Angered by the situation your were thrust into you decide to accept its offer for battle and choose your Chatot for the task.

Black flies overhead peering down at the pink puff-ball ready to strike at your order, if only for the fun of it. He dives down at Swirlix who looks a little hesitant, wondering if it made a mistake as it takes the Fly head on and goes rolling backwards. It picks itself back and taking a deep breath it releases a Sweet Scent almost akin to strawberries and cream and as Black flew back in for a Peck he is caught by the enticing scents and comes to a stop inhaling deeply and sighing as he feels totally relaxed. Swirlix grins at its success and charges forward Tackling the parrot sending him rolling back along the dirt, this puff-ball was full of tricks!
(Not sure if you'd could consider the removal of the sticky threads as self-updating so please let me know if that was out of line.)

Blackbeard managed a successful first attack as he flew past the Swirlix, striking for an effective blow. He circles back around to strike again only to be caught off guard by a sudden sweet smell. He stops mid flight, enticed by the sweet scent before being tackled to the ground. Lucas picks at the remaining threads on his face, eyes concentrated on the battle. He grit his teeth at the challenge presented to him. Blackbeard had no ranged attacks and if he tried to get up close, the sweet smell would just throw him off and leave him open for attack. He was going to have to deal with the sweet scent first.

“Black,” Lucas barked across the field. His expression hardened and showed few signs of his more easy-going nature he had thus far portrayed. “Blow the field clean with a Defog, then strike again with a series of Pecks.” All his attention was on the battle in front of him now, eyes reduced to mere slits as they scanned the area and two combatants. He paid no attention to his fellow allies, barely even recognising their existence. Rags stood solemn and silent like a statue while Doom gazed up in wonder at, witnessing his very first battle for real. Hood merely continued nodding left and right, providing the rhythm to the battle with ‘Bell’ and “Sprout’.
__________________

ASB Profile
Fizzy Bubbles Profile|Wishlist Post
Wild Future

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Spoiler: show
Adventure:
Base:
Transport:
Communication:
Dragons:
Draconid Monsters:
Ex-Admiral Insane is online now  
Old 07-02-2014, 10:14 AM   #117
Pest
Volcano Badge
 
Pest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: ???
Posts: 2,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Wyatt's Zone- Please respond in Blue

Pest: Memories of your Charmeleon filled your mind and you wonder if maybe this Tyrunt will leave you with a similar experience. Regardless, you had a battle to fight first. Even though Invidia questioned your judgment about letting the Tyrunt go first, you had a definite plan all along. The Tyrunt once more squeaked out a kind of roar to no avail as its stubby arms futilely tried to brush the mud from its face. Having no success it charged forward again toward Invidia once more spinning at the last second and giving Invidia a Tail Whipping. Invidia once more found herself a bit staggered, but managed to swing a fist in Revenge at the dinosaur connecting solidly. The tyrunt twisted and dug its feet into the ground as it slid backward. Not wasting a second, the tyrunt rushed toward Invidia lowering its head to Tackle the croagunk. Invidia definitely felt the hit as she fell backward on the ground with Tyrunt on top of her. Her fist soon glows cyan in color as she slams it into the dinosaur landing a solid Ice Punch. The tyrunt squeals in pain as it rolls off Invidia. Before long the two were back up facing each other once again. Invidia was a bit bruised, but no worse for wear. The tyrunt on the other hand seemed rather winded and unsteady, but still strong enough to go another round or two with your partner.

What will you do?
Profile

Pest realized the flaw in her brilliant plan as soon as the Tyrunt's tail came down. She'd been sure that it would go for causing damage without considering anything else, but here it was, avoiding taking obscene amounts of damage. Perhaps the little dinosaur was smarter than your average killing machine.

The Pokemon exchanged blows in a flurry of brown and blue, creating furrows in the earth as they struggled to stand their ground. Before long they had returned to their original stances, gauging each other's conditions. While Invidia had had a quite a taste of the Tyrunt's strength, she was easily the better off of the two; the Tyrunt itself, on the other hand, looked like it was really starting to feel the battle's events. With any luck, it would only be able to take a couple more hits, so they would have to make those hits count.

"Invidia!" Pest said. "We're getting closer! Slam it with a Focus Blast; if it misses, try another Focus Blast. Either way, finish it up with an Ice Punch!"
Pest is offline  
Old 07-02-2014, 12:26 PM   #118
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress
 
Arc_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Comatose, lost to sweet oblivion
Posts: 4,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Remy's Zone- Please respond in Green

Arc Angel: Seeing the sword in the stone brings a glimmer to your eyes. Were it not for the intervention of Camille you may have been drawn in to becoming a victim of the sword who notorious for drining the lifeforce from those who fall into its trap. Instead you hold up and think about what to do. You certainly can't leave it there. It was too wonderful for that. Eventually you decide to free it from its imprisonment. Calling out a few words to let the sword know just what you were doing so that it didn't misunderstand your intentions.

Camille slowly shuffled to the rock and looked up at the sword carefully before charging up some energy in her front foot. As she did so, you notice the sash of the sword gently swing over just above Camille. With a glowing punch of power Camille easily breaks apart the stone holding the Honedge in place. However, the blue sash soon drops down and wraps around Camille's leg. While it's not always obvious with your little camel, you can see something is definitely wrong with her as she stumbles a bit and appears to be weakening. It is pretty apparent at this point that the Honedge had indeed set a trap.

What will you do?
Stacey watched as her little Numel dutifully wandered over to the Honedge, preparing to free it from its tomb. She frowned when she saw it lift its sash above Camille's head and smiled as she successfully breaks apart the stone with her rock smash, but that was when Honedge struck. It drops its blue ash and wraps it around Camille's outstretched stubby leg and holds on tight.

"Well done Camille that was ... are you all right?" Stacey noticed that Camille had a pained look in her usually dopey eyes. She tried to move away but stumbles, losing her footing like she was too weak to move. Stacey looked back to Honedge and saw that it had set a trap one which she had fallen right into. She had to admire its creativity, it was truly despicable ... it would fit right in with her team.

"You've chosen the wrong woman and the wrong Numel to ensnare Honedge, we'll make you regret it." Stacey said with a smirk, her Numel was tough and she would prove it right now.

"Camille give it a taste of your Ember then show it you are not to be messed with, with your Scary Face and whilst it's reeling strike with Magnitude."
__________________

*100*100*100*100*065*061*100*073*077*067*065*062*059*056*

*100*069**100*100*100*063*070*100*100*100*060*100*056**040*

*055**055**054**054**049**047**051**052**048**050**052**050*

*055**050**055**051**062**050**048**050**051**051**046**057*

*027**020**013**013**015**012**017**007**007**008**008**006*
Arc_Angel is offline  
Old 07-02-2014, 12:39 PM   #119
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Chantelle's Zone- Please respond in LemonChiffon

MarbleZone: The Fletchling bobbed its head up and down once you decided to battle as if wanting to see what you had. Strutting atop Min's head it prepared for battle. Bud wastes no time and immediately releases a Flash of light from his body that not only gets the little bird, but also catches Min who stumbles backwards and falls on her rear. The fletchling ended up on the ground behind Min and shook its head for a second as it tried to regroup. You soon hear a low Growl from the tiny Robin that puts Bud a bit on his heals for a moment before he fires a Seed from his bud that hits the fletchling square in the chest and begins Leeching on it. Almost immediately vines burst out and entangle the bird around the chest. However, Fletchling wastes no time and takes to the air Flying up, up, and away as Bud releases a Venoshocking wave of green and purple liquid at the bird. Unfortunately, the fletchling has flown out of range and the liquid comes crashing down on the ground near yourself, Chantelle, and Min. Before you know it the tiny bird swoops down and smashes into Bud knocking the little guy off his feet. The Fletchling lands and struts a in a small circle when suddenly glow of red energy fires up from the vines on its chest causing the bird to double over while the energy shoots towards Bud who seems to have suddenly gotten a little boost.

What will you do?
Bud looked frustrated; after all, a wild Pokemon was taking the better of him, dodging his stronger moves while connecting its own Fly attack - one strong enough to make the Bulbasaur lose his footing! He wondered how disappointed Levin was, but was shocked to find his trainer smiling and giving him a thumbs-up.

- Nice going Bud, that Flash and Leech Seed combo was spot on!

But... why? He'd missed Venoshock completely, wasting energy and taking damage in the process! Shouldn't his Trainer be upset?

- Fletchling's one of the fastest Pokemon out there, I neglected that. It was my fault, but we'll be ready next time. It's all about having fun, otherwise what's the point?

Levin tried his best to look upbeat, and he was for the most part. Despite lingering concern that Fletchling could give up and fly away at any point, he wasn't about to put the blame on Bud. Leech Seed hadn't trapped the bird's wings like he'd hoped, but as long as the vines kept draining its energy, it was just a matter of time. He couldn't expect Bud to keep up with the much faster robin, it was his responsibility as a Trainer to find a way around the type and speed disadvantages.

Bud gave Levin a wide smile upon hearing his encouragement. Maybe he did overthink these things... he knew how much his Trainer wanted a Fletchling, but he wasn't putting the least bit of pressure on him - and come to think of it, he never had... Could it be that all this time, he'd been putting all that pressure on himself? The fact that Levin had spent 20 Rare Candies to obtain him weighed on his mind every single day - but why? For the longest time he'd assumed it was because Levin expected excellency from him. But maybe... maybe he just genuinely wanted a Bulbasaur. Not once since he joined the team had Levin demanded more from him than he did the others. If anything, he was often nicer to him than most...

Bud sighed. What an idiot he'd been all along. And all that stress he kept piling up only resulted in more failures, which in turn fueled his insecurity even further! But all of that was unjustified, he got it now. He realized why Levin specifically brought him along, and why he asked him to fight Fletchling instead of Min - despite wanting the bird that badly. He was risking everything to prove a point - that after all, it really was "all about having fun", something Bud had forgotten from a very young age; or rather, something he'd never realized at all.

As the weight of the world was lifted off his shoulders, he felt a sudden surge of power manifesting within; a potential that had been locked away for a very long time, crushed beneath a mountain of fear and uncertainty. Now that mountain had crumbled, and his true strength was set free. His body began to glow, emitting a light so bright that it resembled the earlier Flash. Min and Levin shielded their eyes cheered Bud on as they understood what was happening. In a matter of seconds the light subsided, and the Bulbasaur was no more. Bud growled as the grass beneath his feet seemed to grow taller along with him, and when the locked his violet eyes on Fletchling, Levin knew his partner was a completely different monster.

- That's exactly what I wanted to show you, Bud. If you're having fun, there's no reason to hold back! There's no more pressure on you than there is on me, and we can handle anything together just fine, so let's show Fletchling what we can do!

As long as we prevent it from dodging, we have a fighting chance. Let's give this a shot...

- Release your Sweet Scent to calm it down, then wrap it with your Vine Whip and pull it towards you for a direct Double-Edge!

Even if Fletchling got away, or they somehow failed to defeat it, this trip had already been worth it. When they set out he had barely any expectations of capturing something he wanted, and so he'd made it all about teaching Bud that all-important lesson. But never in his wildest dreams did he expect it go along like this - it went to show just how much latent power Bud had been storing within!

Instinctively, his fingers touched the empty Safari Ball on his belt...

Now Fletchling, can you keep up with us?
__________________
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 07-02-2014, 02:08 PM   #120
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress
 
Arc_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Comatose, lost to sweet oblivion
Posts: 4,254
Angelique’s Zone: please reply in pink


Ex-Admiral Insane: No, removing the threads is fine.

You continue to work on ridding yourself of those pesky and sickly sweet sticky threads as your Chatot takes on the reason for your plight. This Swirlix was proving to be more of a challenge than you originally thought. Black had no long ranged attacks which meant he was easily caught by the sweet scent before taking a Tackle from the puff ball. That Sweet Scent was going to be problematic; you needed to get rid of it so that Black could go on the offensive once again. With a plan in mind and determination on your face you issue your orders and Black has cleared his mind enough with the Tackle to hear them.

He takes flight once again and flapping his wings hard he uses his Defog to blow the Sweet Scent away and Swirlix looks on in horror, its defence had been broken so quickly. With a clear mind and senses Black saw his target and dived back down to attack unleashing a hard Peck on the fairy’s head making it squeak in pain. It looks up with tears in its eyes and begins to sob loudly, using its Fake Tears to make Black stop in his tracks suddenly unsure of himself. Swirlix suddenly stops crying and grins at its success having dropped Black’s Special Defence and it unleashes another attack. It spins and sends out a sparkling pink Fairy Wind that strikes your Chatot causing increasing damage due to his low defences.

“Well, this Swirlix sure is full of tricks,” Angelique murmurs impressed by all the evasive moves it had at its disposal.



empoleon dynamite: In your drug-induced state the Scatterbug looked horrifically demonic as it crawled over your chest, it was practically drooling ready to devour your face. It’s hundreds of eyes widen in shock as you attempt to remove it from your body flailing your legs around. Angelique appeared even more concerned than before and Scatterbug squeaked in fear before running away through the grass regretting have ever settled on your body. You try to regain some composure and answer the young woman’s question, but it was a bit late for that now. You get back to your feet and meet her eyes which were still full of concern and she nods her head at your decision to move on. You mention that Mojo liked to dance and the Tangrowth had a glint in his eye, the idea filling his mind so much so that he shuffled and tapped his feet as he moved unconsciously dancing as he walked. Angelique relaxed a little at your normal answer and smiled at your Pokemon’s antics and you continued through the grass land.

The fresh air begins to bring you back round to your senses and clears your mind as you stroll, she had been right the walk was helping. Suddenly though you miss your footing and fall butt over face nearly barrelling into Mojo in the process. He continues to bop up and down as he turns to face you and you wonder what you tripped over. There were vines ensnaring your feet and as you followed them to their source you could see a pair of brown eyes and a wicked grin through the grass.

“That’s a nasty little trick this little Chespin has pulled, are you all right, do you need a hand up?” Angelique asks with a frown that she gives to the grass type who only belly laughs before trying to pull you towards it.



Byron’s Zone: please reply in brown

Davethefishguy: You could see that Goomy was weakening significantly and knew that it wouldn’t take much more to finish it off. You pull out a compact fishing rod and extend it before attaching your Safari Ball to the end, Goomy may not be a fish but you sure had a unique way of catching it planned.

“How useful, you truly are a fisherman at heart” Byron notes as he looks to your compact fishing rod intrigued by its design. You give him a smile at his appreciative glance before turning to Rincewind who is still full of vigor and give him what you hope to be the final orders of the day and once Goomy was unconscious you would attempt its capture. Rincwind buzzes his wings even faster and looks down to his future team-mate in contemplation before letting loose a Hidden Power (Ice) which again is so effective it has Goomy shivering in pain its eyes watery but not from sadness, no, it still looked determined to fight. It uses its Absorb again almost futility draining small amounts of health back. It sees Rincewind breath in before unleashes a final Dragonbreath, the green flames approaching with great speed. Goomy gives you a smile knowing that it was defeat but it was pleased by the battle and it was then engulfed. When the flames died down you saw it almost in a puddle its eyes closed but that smile still on its face. You cast out your rod and watch as the Safari Ball hits its mark sucking in Goomy and wriggling before it ‘ding’d and you return it to your hand. You can’t help the large grin on your face that is mirrored on Byron’s, he is as equally pleased with your success. You scan the ball with your Pokedex to get the low down on your newest Pokemon.

Congratulations, you have captured a Level 05 Female Goomy

“I think congratulations are in order mon ami, you have made a great friend in that little dragon I can tell and if you can bring out its strengths like you have with your Vibrava it will flourish in your presence,” Byron states boldly as he grasps your hand in a friendly handshake.

“Alas though with your new friend I’m afraid your time here with me is over mon ami, but it has truly been a pleasure and I hope you keep in touch,” he finishes before leading you out of the zone.

Congratulations on being the second person in my group to capture a Pokemon. I know the adventure was short but I hope you enjoyed it all the same. You can add Goomy’s data to your team now and RP with it immediately upon replying to this post. Have fun ^-^



Yvette’s Zone: please reply in purple

Shadowshocker: You feel torn between adding Binacle to your team and prolonging your time together with Yvette. She too seems disheartened at the thought of letting you go but knew that she couldn’t stop you, you had after all come to the zone to make friends with the Pokemon there. You remember her offer to show you how to work a holo caster that way you could keep in touch, and who knows, when you were in Kalos perhaps she could show you around. Yvette smiles that cute smile once again and nods rubbing the unshed tears from her eyes.

“Of course I will, I just love the holo-caster and I would be happy to help you work it. It will be nice to keep in touch with you and just let me know when you come to Kalos, I’ll definitely give you a tour of all the best places ... and show you all our technology,” she adds with a wink as your Pokemon grow impatient, reminding you that you still had a mission to complete. You enlarge the Safari Ball giving it one last look before tossing it at Binacle watch as it strikes its rock and absorbs it within. It hardly shakes before it gives the usual ‘ding’ signifying capture. You walk over to it and pick it up scanning it with your Pokedex.

Congratulations. You have captured a Level 05 Female Binacle. Yvette takes your hand once again and begins to lead you out of her zone before placing a chaste kiss on your cheek.

“I had a great time with you too Shadow, good luck raising your new Pokemon,” she said as you turned to leave.

Congratulations on being the third person in my group to capture a Pokemon. I know the adventure was short but I hope you enjoyed it all the same. You can add Binacle’s data to your team now and RP with it immediately upon replying to this post. Have fun ^-^
Arc_Angel is offline  
Old 07-02-2014, 04:40 PM   #121
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast
 
DaveTheFishGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,257
Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Byron’s Zone: please reply in brown

Davethefishguy: You could see that Goomy was weakening significantly and knew that it wouldn’t take much more to finish it off. You pull out a compact fishing rod and extend it before attaching your Safari Ball to the end, Goomy may not be a fish but you sure had a unique way of catching it planned.

“How useful, you truly are a fisherman at heart” Byron notes as he looks to your compact fishing rod intrigued by its design. You give him a smile at his appreciative glance before turning to Rincewind who is still full of vigor and give him what you hope to be the final orders of the day and once Goomy was unconscious you would attempt its capture. Rincwind buzzes his wings even faster and looks down to his future team-mate in contemplation before letting loose a Hidden Power (Ice) which again is so effective it has Goomy shivering in pain its eyes watery but not from sadness, no, it still looked determined to fight. It uses its Absorb again almost futility draining small amounts of health back. It sees Rincewind breath in before unleashes a final Dragonbreath, the green flames approaching with great speed. Goomy gives you a smile knowing that it was defeat but it was pleased by the battle and it was then engulfed. When the flames died down you saw it almost in a puddle its eyes closed but that smile still on its face. You cast out your rod and watch as the Safari Ball hits its mark sucking in Goomy and wriggling before it ‘ding’d and you return it to your hand. You can’t help the large grin on your face that is mirrored on Byron’s, he is as equally pleased with your success. You scan the ball with your Pokedex to get the low down on your newest Pokemon.

Congratulations, you have captured a Level 05 Female Goomy

“I think congratulations are in order mon ami, you have made a great friend in that little dragon I can tell and if you can bring out its strengths like you have with your Vibrava it will flourish in your presence,” Byron states boldly as he grasps your hand in a friendly handshake.

“Alas though with your new friend I’m afraid your time here with me is over mon ami, but it has truly been a pleasure and I hope you keep in touch,” he finishes before leading you out of the zone.

Congratulations on being the second person in my group to capture a Pokemon. I know the adventure was short but I hope you enjoyed it all the same. You can add Goomy’s data to your team now and RP with it immediately upon replying to this post. Have fun ^-^
At his trainer's command, Rincewind released several small orbs of light from his body, which began to swirl around him as they lightened to an ice-blue colour. Despite being a creature of the desert, the Vibrava's power from deep within correlated to the cold of winter, which the majority of Dragon-types despised. This was true with Goomy, who was knocked for six as the multitude of orbs washed over it, dealing even more damage. Dave had to be impressed by the little creature's determination to keep fighting, even against such overwhelming odds. It shuddered in pain, struggling to keep its amorphous body in a cohesive state, and a link of green energy connected the combatants as it tried to suck some health away. But it looked like too little, too late.

As Rincewind inhaled one more time, Dave was sure that the Goomy flashed him a smile before another stream of green mist washed over it, the Dragon's Breath eradicating the last of its will to fight. As the attack cleared, the little creature was left almost in a puddle, eyes closed, but the smile remained. Wasting no time, the fisherman cast off, the Safari Ball flying toward its target on the end of his line, which it hit dead-on. The orb split open, sucking the Goomy inside with a flash of light, and wobbled on the ground for a few seconds. Even though he was sure it was down for the count, Dave still found this moment tense, as if the creature would manage to break out. But it was not to be, the satisfying PING! of a sealed PokéBall ringing out through the Safari. Grinning, he wound up the reel, drawing the device back toward him and grabbing it when it came within reach, disconnecting it and collapsing his rod once more, putting it away.

{Gotcha! Goomy was caught!}

Scanning the orb with his PokéDex, the fisherman smiled as it revealed that his newest teammate was Level 5 and female. "Another feisty one, huh? You'll fit right in." he murmured, only to be interrupted by a weight on his head, Rincewind having returned to his favourite perch. "Hehe, great job buddy. I'm so proud of you!" he said, reaching up to rub the Vibrava's abdomen. He wasn't that much heavier than before, just larger, all the energy he'd stored up having been spread out into wings and legs. The newly-transformed Dragon chirped happily, his confidence bolstered, perhaps this time for good.

Turning to Byron, Dave grinned as he returned the handshake. "Merci beaucoup, mon ami." he replied. "I'll try to make sure your predictions come to something. It's a shame our time together has come to an end, but thank you for showing me some of the wonders of your homeland." Soon enough, they were at the exit. Turning, he waved goodbye to his new friend, Rincewind clicking along. "I'll be sure to send you a Christmas card!" the trainer finished, before heading back out to the square where all this had started. What a day! One of his oldest partners had achieved a new level of power, and to cap it all off, he'd made a new friend as well! As he headed back to the Pokémon Centre, he smiled down at the Safari Ball in his hand, his first Pokémon from the newly-discovered Kalos region. "Welcome to the team... Liessa."

~Fin~



{Thanks so much for the adventure, Arc! Despite how short it was, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll be sure to treasure this li'l Goomy, and I know Rincewind appreciates the power boost. Thanks again to you, and all the Mods for making this happen!}
DaveTheFishGuy is offline  
Old 07-02-2014, 11:11 PM   #122
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind
 
Schala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Wyatt's Zone- Please respond in Blue

Schala: “BOO!” the Pumkaboo shouted just as Aimid got to it. The shroomish skittering backward a few steps from the sudden shout. The eyes lit up and narrowed shrewdly on the strangely creepy face of the pumpkaboo at Airmid's reaction. Your shroomish held out the garland in front of it as an offering and the pumpkin stared at it for a moment before bouncing forward toward Shroomish. “Boo! Boo! Boo!” it cried out as it neared your no longer startled partner. The pumkaboo paused for a second as its eyes closed a bit in a confused look. It turned to the right and then to the left before once more settling on Airmid. Again it hopped up to Airmid and put on a Scary Face, “Boo!” Airmid again held out the garland to the pumpkaboo whose face seemed to scrunch a bit.

Wyatt chuckled, “I think it is getting frustrated that Airmid isn't afraid of it.”

Suddenly the Pumpkaboo dives into Airmid screaming at the last second, “BOO!” An Astonished Airmid slides backwards and looks at the pumpkaboo not knowing what to do given the way she flinched from the sudden attack. The Pumpkaboo on the other hand seems rather pleased with itself given the way it is now bouncing up and down shouting, “Pumpka! Pumka! Kaboo...!”

What will you do?

Schala jumped slightly at the sudden shout by the Pumkaboo. She watched worriedly as Airmid retreated a few steps before trying again. It was a little silly to see the ghost try to scare her stubborn little Pokemon.

Wyatt also seemed to find it funny. But Schala was a bit worried too. The Pumkaboo did look frustrated. And it didn't seem particularly interested in taking the garland.

Schala winced when Airmid flinched from the Astonish attack. While the Pumkaboo bounced around happily, Aimid visibly gathered herself, a serious look on her face as she considered the other Pokemon.

"Uh oh." Schala muttered. She hasn't seen that look since the last time someone wouldn't take a gift from Airmid.

"Airmid?" She began hesitantly, hoping she could somehow prevent this from escalating.

Airmid appeared to not hear her. The look on her face shifted to a Charming one, and she sidled towards the celebrating Pokemon once more.

Well there goes that plan...

"Yep." Schala said with a resigned sigh, half to herself, and half to Wyatt. "Last time this happened, she tried to get them to take the garland with Charm, and then tried Fake Tears when that didn't work. Looks like that's still her go to strategy."


(Profile)

(OOC: Hopefully the unconventional method of ordering attacks is acceptable. Please let me know if it's a problem.)
Schala is offline  
Old 07-03-2014, 12:07 AM   #123
Quilavaflare
Cascade Badge
 
Quilavaflare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow
Posts: 468
Send a message via Skype™ to Quilavaflare
Cyndaquil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Yvette’s Zone: please reply in purple

Quilavaflare: You had been doubting both the ability of your Pokemon and your own in this battle but as you felt Yvette cheering you on and saw that Espurr was struggling to get to its feet you felt your confidence soar. Astral feels your confidence and it awakens her own, she puffs her chest out and stares down at Espurr no longer afraid of its scary stare. You begin to work on your strategy to take the kitty down and give Astral her orders knowing that you had to act whilst you had the upper hand.

Astral dives down and Tackles Espurr pushing it back but the kitty isn’t going to just lie down. As Astral begins to fly away it rakes its claws down her side with another Scratch, boosted by the Silk Scarf is stings but Astral is too pumped to let it stop her. She puts distance between them and lets loose another Twister, the dragon-fuelled whirlwind slamming into Espurr again and pushing it back towards a tree. It holds its ground and its eyes glow pink once more as it focuses its energy into a Confusion. Astral shudders in pain feeling the psychic probe her mind but it suddenly stops, as if Espurr had seen something within her that made it halt its attack. Astral pushes upwards gaining height and momentum and dives back down with the powerful Fly attack barrelling into Espurr and sending it flying before it lands on its belly.

It can only just about pick its head up and you hear a voice in your head again.

’Very brave indeed ...’ it says as Espurr stares at you again with those eyes .

“You did it Evdee, you should be able to catch Espurr now if that’s what you desire?”
Astral careens through the air, smacking into the kitten Pokémon one final time until it could no longer pick itself up. Evdee was impressed; the Pokémon carried itself with a dignified air even after its defeat. Fate had chosen these two to be together, he could feel that something was telling him...

Cheers go all around between Astral and Yvette, but Evdee stares blankly for a moment, perhaps a little dumbfounded at what he had just accomplished. "C-catch...?" He knew that he and his Pokémon were inexperienced, and he had not expected to win this fight. But here he was, his first opponent nearly out cold. Shaking his head, the present seems to catch up to him as he realizes that he and Astral had just won their first battle! "Yes, that's right! We did beat it, didn't we? Okay, Espurr," Evdee laments. Astral releases a happy tone in agreement, and he finally tosses the green orb he had been holding. It was a little sweaty, he discovered, from his nervousness, and the ball slid from his hand and flew at the Pokémon laying in the grass.

Espurr... What do you say? Did we prove ourselves to you? Are we worthy of your friendship?
__________________

Friend Code/Username list
Spoiler: show
3DS: 0748-3092-2840
Y Trainer Name: Roy
[Friend Safari: Paras, Vivillon, Beautifly]
Pokemon Showdown: Quilavaflare
Nintendo Network: Snowboos


Last edited by Quilavaflare; 07-03-2014 at 12:17 AM.
Quilavaflare is offline  
Old 07-03-2014, 07:53 AM   #124
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge
 
Ex-Admiral Insane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Neverland
Posts: 1,608
Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Angelique’s Zone: please reply in pink


Ex-Admiral Insane: No, removing the threads is fine.

You continue to work on ridding yourself of those pesky and sickly sweet sticky threads as your Chatot takes on the reason for your plight. This Swirlix was proving to be more of a challenge than you originally thought. Black had no long ranged attacks which meant he was easily caught by the sweet scent before taking a Tackle from the puff ball. That Sweet Scent was going to be problematic; you needed to get rid of it so that Black could go on the offensive once again. With a plan in mind and determination on your face you issue your orders and Black has cleared his mind enough with the Tackle to hear them.

He takes flight once again and flapping his wings hard he uses his Defog to blow the Sweet Scent away and Swirlix looks on in horror, its defence had been broken so quickly. With a clear mind and senses Black saw his target and dived back down to attack unleashing a hard Peck on the fairy’s head making it squeak in pain. It looks up with tears in its eyes and begins to sob loudly, using its Fake Tears to make Black stop in his tracks suddenly unsure of himself. Swirlix suddenly stops crying and grins at its success having dropped Black’s Special Defence and it unleashes another attack. It spins and sends out a sparkling pink Fairy Wind that strikes your Chatot causing increasing damage due to his low defences.

“Well, this Swirlix sure is full of tricks,” Angelique murmurs impressed by all the evasive moves it had at its disposal.
The tactic appeared to have worked. With a gust of wind, Blackbeard had managed to blow away the sweet scents, allowing him to go in for the strike. The Chatot dives in to peck at the cotton ball, finally managing another hit.
Amidst the jabs at its coating, the Swirlix lets loose a few tears, bawling at its pain. Both Chatot and Lucas are taken back by the sudden change in personality. Blackbeard hovers confused in front of his opponent. A sudden realisation creeps up on Lucas.

“Black watch out, it’s trick!” He’s too late though as the Puff ball already went in for the attack, releasing a wind of fairy energy to knock the Chatot back. Once again, the Candy Floss had stopped them dead in their tracks and opened them up for attack.

“Well, this Swirlix sure is full of tricks,” Angelique murmurs impressed.

Her words fell on deaf ears unfortunately, the trainer too concentrated on the battle. ’Damn,’ he thought to himself. I thought we figured out its tricks but Fake Tears AND Fairy Wind? He had hoped the Swirlix relied on physical attacks only. With only one move with which to distract. One they had managed to cover only to have to face another. How many attacks did it know?

“Black! Don’t let up. Growl. Peck. Fly.”
__________________

ASB Profile
Fizzy Bubbles Profile|Wishlist Post
Wild Future

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Spoiler: show
Adventure:
Base:
Transport:
Communication:
Dragons:
Draconid Monsters:
Ex-Admiral Insane is online now  
Old 07-03-2014, 02:06 PM   #125
Raves
...try a little harder.
 
Raves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Posts: 1,540
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Angelique’s Zone: please reply in pink

Seakittenyfool: You had only stumbled across this event by chance but decided to stick around and see what it was all about. Your large Abomasnow had accompanied with you as you listened to the announcements, watched the fireworks and pondered your recent jobs. Soon the crowd was thinning around you and you find yourself drawn to the petite Angelique and approach her hardly speaking a word. She spotted you and frowned at your silence before smiling warmly.

“Well hello, you’re a quiet one are you. I guess I’ll have to get you talking so we can learn about one another and become friends,” she says.

“How about we talk as we walk, or at least I will” she says with a chuckle before leading you into her zone. You all walk through the long grasses noticing how you couldn’t see the other zones due to the large wooden fence surrounding the zone. Abomasnow is happy with his new surroundings as you also spot a pond in the distance, it was small and you wondered how it could contain any Pokemon.

“Well your Abomasnow sure is interesting, how did you meet, I’m sure it’s an interesting story,” She notices you looking to the pond and smiles again.

“I bet we would find one of the Pokemon hiding there, how about we have a look whilst you tell me about how you became a trainer,” she says hoping to get you to talk as you walk towards the water. A purple shadow lurks under the surface and you peer closer only to get splashed as the creature emerges and begins to swim gracefully around the rocks dotted in the pond.

“Oh that’s a Skrelp they look a lot like rotten kelp don’t they. Be careful not to get too close though, their skin is poisonous!”



I almost regret this decision.

As soon as Alex met the rather small girl, she frowned at his seeming silence with the larger snowman before reverting to her optimistic viewpoint, under pretence that she could get a conversation out of him. True, so long as she popped off subjects he'd answer them. Of course, the first question being pointed towards the rather relaxed ice type by his side as they approached a pond.

"It's been a while so my memory might be a bit fuzzy. It was a few years back when I first came here, back when he was a Snover. Being the sort of pokemon that likes company, he stowed away on the ship and on discovery the blame was pinned on me, leading me to take responsibility for him."

At the pond, her second question and query as to something being in the rather small pond struck him quite sharply. He couldn't just say he was part of some agency concerning the abnormal and unusual, and so resorted to his second alibi.

"An accident of some sorts with my parents led to them falling ill, and I felt the need to find a cure for them, so took up the mantle of a trainer to search for a remedy. I headed here with my starter, a Chimchar who's now an Infernape, and asdghetfdysbfrtkl-" the man spluttered as a sudden splash of water from the pond jostled him to attention. Gazing at the pond, he noticed a rather odd pokemon, similar in shape to a Horsea, but with brown leafy objects on it. Angelique's confirmation of it being a Skrelp, with added notification that it was poisonous made the trainer furrow his brow before smirking.

"Seems like a playful type, yet a bit delicate. I wonder..." Reaching at his belt, he pulled a ball off and gave it a simple throw, releasing an equally bulky quadruped, one which was blue in colour with large fins. As the Swampert stretched, Alex turned to the pond while beckoning his Abomasnow nearer.

"Hey, little guy, how about a little contest?" Motioning, the Frosted Tree gave a gentle swing of his arms, keeping at bay the previously problematic snow warning ability, one of the reasons for his trip out of Fizzytopia being to help control this, and launched a constant stream of razor leaves over the pond at a height where their momentum would falter and cause them to begin drifting.

"My Swampert here's quite a crack shot with his technique, and reckons he can match you for shooting leaves out the sky." Nodding, the Mud Fish inhaled before spitting a barrage of water guns upwards, piercing several of the leaves and sending them flying in the air as ribbony shreds. "Think you can meet his challenge?"
__________________
Stale Water.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.