UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 05-29-2014, 06:58 PM   #1
Akanjão
Boulder Badge

UPN PASBL: Acio29619 VS. Dr. Ciel

Hi guys. It's me again, Akan. So, hi to you both. Shall we get onto the specifications?

Quote:
Acio29619 (C) vs. Dr Ciel (A)
3 vs 3 Singles
48 hour DQ
Equilevel 1
Slapstick
Switch=KO
Arena: Ref's Choice

Ref's choice, I see. Then...

Quote:
Football Field (Outdoor): This is basically, well, a football field. It has goal posts at either end, and is surrounded by a stadium. There are young, female human and Pokémon cheerleaders on the sidelines. The resident announcer tends to point out the obvious and make bad puns.
Special Rules: Stadium, Onlookers, Announcer, Cheerleaders.
Optional Special Rules: Weather (any), Twilight, Night Fight, Artificial Lighting, and Battle Platforms. No other optional special rules may be used.

Because 2014 Soccer World Cup!

Match go as such:
-Acio post his/her squad of six pokémon
-Ciel post her squad of six pokémon and send out one of them
-Acio sends one of his/her squad and give orders
-Ciel orders
-I ref
-Ciel orders
-Acio orders
-I ref
-Acio orders
-Ciel orders
-I ref
-Ciel does stuff;;

And Flip Flop Deh Floop Enterprises says hi!

Acio, squad up, please~
Old 05-29-2014, 10:36 PM   #2
Acio29619
Thunder Badge

Thank you for taking this up. Oh it's that kind of football field >_>

My Squad:

Gestaltzerfall the Level 1 Male Koffing
Milani the Level 1 Female Ralts
Duralumin the Level 1 Male Teddiursa
Level 1 Male Pachirisu
Level 1 Female Spheal
Level 1 Male Maractus

I am a Level 1 Trainer. Oh, and I'm male just so you don't have to keep saying his/her and the like, heh.

Good luck to you, Ciel, not that you need it.
Acio29619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 10:46 PM   #3
Dr Ciel
Pokemon Trainer

Time to hit the field & play some football! Oh, not that kind of football? Mk, then (#ItalyWorldCup2014)

Maria - Level 1 Female Riolu

Roxie - Level 1 Female Croagunk

Katherine - Level 1 Female Growlithe

Serene - Level 1 Female Natu

Frosty - Level 1 Male Cubchoo

Ancient - Level 1 Male Cranidos

Time for a debut. Ancient, let's go!

Good luck, honeybuns. <3333
And do I remind you of
Somewhere you wanna be
So far out of reach
Ohhh I wish you’d open up for me
Cause I wanna know you
Amaryllis
Bloom

Last edited by Dr Ciel; 05-29-2014 at 11:01 PM.
Dr Ciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 11:22 PM   #4
Acio29619
Thunder Badge

Then I will send out Gestaltzerfall the Koffing.

Start things off nice and easy for now by attacking Ancient with a nasty cloud of Smog.
Old 05-29-2014, 11:26 PM   #5
Dr Ciel
Pokemon Trainer

Alright, then.

Start the Typespam with a Rock Slide. Follow that up with Zen Headbutt
And do I remind you of
Somewhere you wanna be
So far out of reach
Cause I wanna know you
Amaryllis
Bloom
Old 05-30-2014, 12:19 PM   #6
Akanjão
Boulder Badge

Round 1: A fog.. A fog!

Welcome, one and all, to this awesome arena, the Football field!! WHICH ISN'T SOCCER FOR GOD'S SAKE! I'm sad now. Anyway, from my left, Acio, a unknown but potential trainer, and Ciel, the most lovely girl in this world of forums... And possibly in life too. They both face each other as the cheerleaders scream: 'Go Akan, go Akan, goooooo Akan!!!", they're probably being partial and thus cheering for the great Akan.
As Acio and Ciel face each other, a man steps in between them:

Spoiler: show

"Hey babies!

TK!!! The hell you're doing here!

One, two, here we go, let's dance, baby!
For real...
Okay, shall we continue!

Yeah, step on!

Shut up!
Ciel, on my right side and from Italy send out a Cranidos, known as Ancient:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Cranidos (Rock): Cranidos's extremely hard and somewhat pointed skull gives it a 25% boost in head-based attacks. However, its skull is very vulnerable, and attacks targeting this area do more damage.
[Rock]: Rock types generally have hard bodies, which makes them resistant to unskilled (non-fighting) blows. However, most are so heavy that they will sink in water, so they stay away from deep-water sources if possible. Rock types prefer heat to cold.

On my left side, and from Mexico, el chico Acio send out a Koffing, known as CTRL+C Gestal... Gestallt... Gestaltzerfall!! I COULD PRONUNCIATE HIS NAME!!!

A trap!

Yup yup! Impossible to say this and we'll use CTRL+C from now on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Koffing (Poison): Koffing are made of poison. Thus, they thrive in environments where such poisons abound. They are healed by toxic chemicals instead of harmed, and poison attacks heal them instead of harm them. Koffing use their internal gases to move and float about: however, they cannot go under water, instead it will float at the top. Koffing, Weezing, Voltorb, and Electrode have a 5% chance of Exploding when KOed
[Poison]: If not completely immune, poison types are highly resistant to poisoning.

As they're revealed, the stadium goes craaazy man! The cheerleaders start to scream, as they cheer to-
--Go TK, go TK, gooooooo TK!

Crazy for you!

Seriously? Anyway... Gestaltzerfall faces the hard-headed Ancient. He gives him a gaze, but the short tempered Cranidos is not caring at all. Indeed, he just stares at Koffing with a nasty look on his face. But soon he stops, as he sees Koffing preparing something. He pays attention, closely... Closely... Paying extreme att-

Go on man and ref already, baby!
...as Ancient pays attention, he notices a very nasty tactic is coming into play! As Gestaltzerfall quickly exhales a smog from the holes on his body! The arena is then suddenly covered into a thick, grayish fog, emabling tactics such as hit and run. As it's covered, Ancient desperately begins to search its opponent, afraid he could get hit by some nasty move. As he strains his eyes, he notices, at least he think so, a purple-colored creature levitating. He approaches it a bit and suddenly forms a slab of rock, out of energy. As the rock is formed, he strikes it and send it toward what he so thought to be Gestaltzerfall! The boulder flies at some considerably fast speed, clearing some of the fog in the process. He strains his eyes in a sudden attempt to watch his opponent being smashed by a giant boulder, he notices it just felt on the ground, to his frustation.
Okay, don't be afraid, man!
Ancient shall not, while I wouldn't be so sure about Gestaltzerfall. Ancient's skull begins to glow in a blue-like light. He clears his mind from all this frustation, and all the screams from the cheerleaders, from this annoying ref and from TK, specially and-
Ouch, are you serious!
Shut up! Getting back... As Ancient clears his mind, starting to get on a zen state that sounds dumb, I know, he rams towards the now visible Koffing. Well, bit the poison pokémon is not going to stay there! He does a quick movement in order to get a dodge but... Fails too. The Cranidos slam at him with his head, like a headbutt, dealing terrific damage, as well as sending him flying a few steps. The cheerleaders scream as they see poor Gestaltzerfall being thrown away. But he's not much worried. Indeed, he gets up as quickly as he can, and faces his opponent. He's like, ready to destroy. You can see it in his face. But Ancient doesn't seem to be worried. Both are eagerly waiting for the next round. What shall happen? Will Gestaltzerfall manages to change this to his favour? Will he be able to lock and load and thus kill Cranidos? Or the opposite shall happen? Want to know? STAY TUNED!!!
And TK, do something usefull, summaries like, now.

That was a nasty round, baby! Gestaltzerfall used low energy but in return has been hit by a truck, man. Part of his smog is still up, baby. Ancient got luck and chance, took no damage, but used a fair amount of energy. Psychic energy can fuel a slightly weakened Zen Headbutt, baby. But yeah, let's do it nice and slow!

Last edited by Akanjão; 05-30-2014 at 03:09 PM.
Akanjão is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 05:13 PM   #7
Dr Ciel
Pokemon Trainer

Time for some tactical nuking.

Use Swords Dance, then nuke it with another Rock Slide
And do I remind you of
Somewhere you wanna be
So far out of reach
Cause I wanna know you
Amaryllis
Bloom
Old 05-30-2014, 05:47 PM   #8
Acio29619
Thunder Badge

All right, try ramming into it with Gyro Ball and then follow it up with some Sludge.
Old 05-31-2014, 08:54 PM   #9
Akanjão
Boulder Badge

Round 2: Spin Away!

And that horrible font is gone!

Though Gestaltzerfall took a pretty nasty hit, he know he still can turn the table to his side. At least that what his trainer expect. Though, Ancient is not much worried. He dances masterfully, with his skull serving as the sword, his attack now has got an extreme boost, making Ancient even more prone to this battle. His opponent is not much happy though.
"That shall hurt baby!
It shall. As Gestaltzerfall prepares his attack, Ancient looks at him closely, expecting something big. It shall not be big. But fast. Koffing spin quickly, with some blue light surrounding him, as if it was a ring. Ancient now looks deeply worried, and gets back a few steps, as Koffing cames spinning towards him. He tries, but doesn't succeed, however. Gestaltzerfall slams at Ancient with his mighty Gyro Ball, dealing terrific damage as he does. Ancient screams from the nasty hit, but it's not like he's in such a bad situation if compared to his opponent.
"Look up, it's moonwalk!!! Spin away!
It's not the moonwalk you idiot, he was trying to avoid it!
Cool!
Shut up.
Before TK does so, Ancient forms a boulder of its rock energy. The boulder being mid-sized, but big enough to scare a Caterpie. And Koffing, a bit. Though he's not thaaaaat much scaried, but soon he'll fear it. Cranidos slams at the rock with his head, sending it flying towards the Koffing, which them slams at him dealing typed, rock damage. No slide? I don't quite know where to put this.
"Slide to your left, slide to your right, slide up baby and dance, dance, dance, dance!"
Why God...
Gestaltzerfall will retaliate, though. He spews a sludge from his mouth, enough to cause terrific damage to mythical fairies! But it's not the case with Ancient, as he resists the attack. Knowing this, he stands firmly and take it full. But to his despair... Poison is inflicted and will soak in soon. He shivers from it a bit, obviously angered and yet, worried from such stuff.
TK, summaries.

Poor Koffing dropped doown to earth, on his second third according to match. Soon he'll be knockin' on heaven's door. Ancient is fine baby, but is beginning to fall through his first. Poor soul has used good energy, but the baby got a boost to his attack, although a nasty poison is on his veins. Both are good for two.
Old 06-01-2014, 05:22 PM   #10
Acio29619
Thunder Badge

Ugh, great time for me to forget type match-ups. Okay, hit it with a Sludge Bomb then try smacking it again with another Gyro Ball.
Old 06-01-2014, 07:02 PM   #11
Dr Ciel
Pokemon Trainer

Go for an Iron Tail, & if he survives that, nail it with Crunch.
And do I remind you of
Somewhere you wanna be
So far out of reach
Cause I wanna know you
Amaryllis
Bloom
Old 06-02-2014, 01:10 AM   #12
Akanjão
Boulder Badge

My bad for not pointing this soon. Gestaltzerfall is out of Steel energy. Both please, re-order. First Acio and then Ciel.
Old 06-02-2014, 03:22 PM   #13
Acio29619
Thunder Badge

Hrm, that's unfortunate. Hit it with some Assurance then spew a Sludge Bomb at it.
Old 06-02-2014, 04:15 PM   #14
Dr Ciel
Pokemon Trainer

Fire Punch, then Iron Tail if he lives that.
And do I remind you of
Somewhere you wanna be
So far out of reach
Cause I wanna know you
Amaryllis
Bloom

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL