UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 05:05 PM   #4001
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Trading Lv. 1 Psyduck to Treepandaone for 1x Rare Candy.

*Trade Commenced*

Take good care of the klutzy duck!
Old 04-14-2014, 06:25 PM   #4002
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
Trading Lv. 1 Psyduck to Treepandaone for 1x Rare Candy.

*Trade Commenced*

Take good care of the klutzy duck!

Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip

Water leaked from a faulty tap in a hotel room in Fizzy Bubbles' central square as veteran trainer Matthew Brown finished up his morning workout. Dabbing a towel on his head to stop the pouring sweat from such brutal callisthenics training he stared out the window of his hotel room, surveying the town for any movement or notice of the criminal organisation Team Rocket. He contemplated the situation he had found himself in, having to stay in the region capitol for a month to ensure the safety of a trade he had made, the transport of a Female Rhyhorn still processing far away.

He had arrived months ago to complete the trade of a Spinarak, now in his company as his trap-making protector, and had assumed to be making the Rhyhorn trade on that very week. Days he had spent sleeping in the Cable Club, but processes beyond his control had forced him to give up on his trading counter-part, booking himself in a hotel while casing the area for potential threats. Reports of Team Rocket had started to come in en-masse since the trade between the two was confirmed, as if the Pokédex extra-net conversation between he and Sneezy had been hacked and leaked, with the Rhyhorn's whereabouts being acutely tracked and monitored as a high-possession Pokémon. Since then, Matthew's presence had seemingly dissuaded any Team Rocket action on the city, but more and more reports of Rocket agents contaminating the city had Matthew paranoid.

Matthew looked down with nostalgia at the black and white Rocketball on his belt, his own starter was a Rhyhorn whom Team Rocket thought the same about, experimenting on it in the Viridian Gym before Matthew found it and released it. Years had gone by since that day, and much had happened, and Matthew was convinced a female Pokémon of the same species would be valued of a higher rate. He shuddered at the thought of what experiments they would incur on the rock-type should they acquire her, and the never-ending possibility of a Rhydon army scared him even further. It was, of course, one of Giovanni's most sacred of Pokémon, and the rock/ground type was of immense power, as his own had shown.

His Pokédex vibrated on the coffee table, indicating a new message. Matthew picked it up to see a communication from his friend Jessica who had indicated she had just hatched a Pokémon he was very interested in; a Psyduck. Hopping from the bed and changing into his spring clothes, dark blue jeans with brown chukka shoes, a white t-shirt and black bomber jacket Matthew set off out the doors of his temporary residence and into the Cable Club. He arrived at nearly the exact same time as Jessica, surprised to see the young female trainer as if she had just picked up the water-type from the city Egg House. He smiled and waved her over, greeting her and catching up on what she had been doing since the last they met at the Fizzytopian Park and Gardens.

Eventually, after a little bit of conversing, he managed to get down to business, placing 1 rare candy in the massive trade-machines that made up most of the Cable Club, receiving a small red and white Pokéball in return. Immediately he released his new addition into the open, to which the platypus simply stared back at him.

“Hey Psyduck I'm your new trainer, Matthew. Nice to meet you”

The trainer got a blank stare in return as the bipedal Pokémon seemingly wasn't aware it was even just traded, only giving a little 'duck' sound in return as it grasped its head with both hands. Matthew looked around with confusion, scratching the back of his head with one hand as the Psyduck began to walk off

“W-where are you going? Come back~” he called, to no avial.

He ran after his new Pokémon, awaiting the adventure the two was surely about to begin...

OoC: Trading 1 rare candy to Lilblue in return for a Psyduck

*trade closed*

Thanks LB <3. I'll take the greatest of care of it.
Old 04-15-2014, 11:11 AM   #4003
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
Trading my Lv.1 Male Aipom to swampertforever for a +20 Black (Bland) Pokeblock and a Thunderstone.

Enjoy!

--Trade Started--
Oops, sorry about this EBE. I was going to RP this post but I now sadly I have no chance to write out an awesomesauceome RP reply, so let's just end this.

Trading my +20 boringly Black (Bland) Pokeblock and my Shiny shiny. Thunderstone for EBE's Level 1 Male Aipom, which I will name... Varren. Yeah, I guess that works...
Thankyouverymuch!
*Trade Closed!*

~ Tess Edit: Electric Blue Eye's Black Pokéblock used on 04/05/2014.

Last edited by enchantress; 05-11-2014 at 08:07 PM.
Old 04-16-2014, 12:02 AM   #4004
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Trading my level 1 female Mankey with 10BP's, Counter, Reversal, Close Combat, Focus Punch, Metronome, Revenge, Beat Up, Smellingsalt and Foresight to Kelntin for 1 rare candy

Trade Opened

~~~

Trading my level 1 female Elektrike to Stark for 2 rare candies

Trade Opened
Old 04-16-2014, 12:19 AM   #4005
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Trading 1 rare candy to Treep for that Lv 1 female mankey.

*Trade closed*
Old 04-16-2014, 12:51 AM   #4006
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Trading my level 1 female Elektrike to Stark for 2 rare candies

Trade Opened

Trading 2 candies to Treep for his Lv. 1 Female Elektrike

Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Old 04-19-2014, 07:07 PM   #4007
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading my Lv.1 female Pachirisu to EpicSquirtle for 1 candy. Thanks!

*Trade started*
Old 04-20-2014, 05:30 PM   #4008
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
It was something of a windfall. Several Pokémon he was seriously interested had become available in the last few weeks. At this rate, someone would hatch a Turtwig or something equally rare that he was after. While not quite that uncommon, this Pokémon was just as important. As Dave entered the Cable Club, he spotted the trainer he was doing business with - the same one who had given him Nobby and Ysabell. And now he was about to get another little ball of poison. Waving to Rob, he stepped up to the trade machine and placed a single Candy on the pad, grateful no-one had attempted to exceed his offer, and pressed the start button. With a flash, the confection was replaced by a PokéBall, as usual, which he picked up. Nodding his thanks to the other trainer, he turned to leave the building.

Strolling through the evening air, he quickly headed for the pond he used to introduce himself to new Pokémon of the aquatic persuasion. Enlarging the newly-obtained orb in his hand, he tossed it toward the surface. "Come on out, Qwilfish!" At the call, the device split open to release the energy within, keeping a spherical shape with several spikes jutting out at odd angles before solidifying. The resultant creature looked around, paddling with a wide tail, before staring up at his trainer. On top it was a deep blue, but its underside was a pale cream colour. Perfect counter-shading in its natural habitat. Dave couldn't help but notice a glint in the Water-type's eye, looking... almost malicious.

"Hey there, little guy. I'm Dave, I'm going to be your trainer now." he said, by way of introduction. In response, the living seamine puffed up, several spines bursting from its body. A Poison Sting! Dave had no time to react at the surprise attack, simply closing his eyes, only to hear the sound of a bursting PokéBall. Nothing happened. Opening his eyes, he saw what had happened. Between him and Qwilfish was a familiar creature, the blue and red form of a Carvanha floating between them. Sam! The Dark-type turned to the side, spitting out a cluster of venomous needles, having leapt from his confinements to engulf the attack in his fanged maw. The piranha faced down the blowfish, snarling angrily at its attempt to attack their trainer. Sam had sure mellowed recently. Not so long ago, he'd have been attacking Dave himself. The Qwilfish glared at the interloper, unhappy about having his fun ruined.

Dave stood, getting the Poison-type's PokéBall back out. "I see I've got some work to do with you. But that's alright, I've gotten a taste for a challenge. Welcome to the family, Carcer." With that, he recalled the Qwilfish before it could act again. "Great, more sociopaths. Thanks Sam, you were great. I see Sybil's getting to you." The Carvanha almost blushed at the comment. "Speaking of which, let's get going." he added, recalling the fish and heading back to base.

---------------------

OOC:
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Itzatrap for his Lv. 1 Male Qwilfish. Cheers man, it means a lot.

--Trade Opened--
Old 04-21-2014, 11:49 AM   #4009
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest View Post
Trading my Lv.1 female Pachirisu to EpicSquirtle for 1 candy. Thanks!

*Trade started*
Trading 1 rare candy to Pest for her level 1 female Pachirisu. Thank you!

*Trade Closed*
Old 04-21-2014, 01:58 PM   #4010
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
It was something of a windfall. Several Pokémon he was seriously interested had become available in the last few weeks. At this rate, someone would hatch a Turtwig or something equally rare that he was after. While not quite that uncommon, this Pokémon was just as important. As Dave entered the Cable Club, he spotted the trainer he was doing business with - the same one who had given him Nobby and Ysabell. And now he was about to get another little ball of poison. Waving to Rob, he stepped up to the trade machine and placed a single Candy on the pad, grateful no-one had attempted to exceed his offer, and pressed the start button. With a flash, the confection was replaced by a PokéBall, as usual, which he picked up. Nodding his thanks to the other trainer, he turned to leave the building.

Strolling through the evening air, he quickly headed for the pond he used to introduce himself to new Pokémon of the aquatic persuasion. Enlarging the newly-obtained orb in his hand, he tossed it toward the surface. "Come on out, Qwilfish!" At the call, the device split open to release the energy within, keeping a spherical shape with several spikes jutting out at odd angles before solidifying. The resultant creature looked around, paddling with a wide tail, before staring up at his trainer. On top it was a deep blue, but its underside was a pale cream colour. Perfect counter-shading in its natural habitat. Dave couldn't help but notice a glint in the Water-type's eye, looking... almost malicious.

"Hey there, little guy. I'm Dave, I'm going to be your trainer now." he said, by way of introduction. In response, the living seamine puffed up, several spines bursting from its body. A Poison Sting! Dave had no time to react at the surprise attack, simply closing his eyes, only to hear the sound of a bursting PokéBall. Nothing happened. Opening his eyes, he saw what had happened. Between him and Qwilfish was a familiar creature, the blue and red form of a Carvanha floating between them. Sam! The Dark-type turned to the side, spitting out a cluster of venomous needles, having leapt from his confinements to engulf the attack in his fanged maw. The piranha faced down the blowfish, snarling angrily at its attempt to attack their trainer. Sam had sure mellowed recently. Not so long ago, he'd have been attacking Dave himself. The Qwilfish glared at the interloper, unhappy about having his fun ruined.

Dave stood, getting the Poison-type's PokéBall back out. "I see I've got some work to do with you. But that's alright, I've gotten a taste for a challenge. Welcome to the family, Carcer." With that, he recalled the Qwilfish before it could act again. "Great, more sociopaths. Thanks Sam, you were great. I see Sybil's getting to you." The Carvanha almost blushed at the comment. "Speaking of which, let's get going." he added, recalling the fish and heading back to base.

---------------------

OOC:
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Itzatrap for his Lv. 1 Male Qwilfish. Cheers man, it means a lot.

--Trade Opened--
Trading this level 1 male Qwilfish to DaveTheFishGuy for his candy.

**Trade Closed**

Thanks! Have fun with him!
Old 04-22-2014, 09:40 AM   #4011
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Trading my Thunderball to DaveTheFishGuy for 2 rare candies.

*trade opened*
Old 04-22-2014, 05:22 PM   #4012
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Quote:
Trading my Thunderball to DaveTheFishGuy for 2 rare candies.

*trade opened*
Trading 2 Rare Candies to Treep for his Thunder Ball. Thanks man.

Discarding Mustrum the Tynamo's old PokéBall and placing him in this Thunder Ball.

--Trade Closed--
Old 04-23-2014, 09:16 AM   #4013
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
Trading a Level 1 male Bellsprout to Ex-Admiral Insane for 1 Candy.

*trade initiated*
(As much as I want to RP this trade, I'm drawing a blank on what to do. Sorry. I will possibly edit this post with a story if I think of one.)

Trading 1 Rare Candy for Shadowshocker's Level 1 Male Bellsprout.

*Trade Closed*
Old 04-26-2014, 06:40 AM   #4014
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading Lv 1 Male Purrloin to DaveTheFishGuy for 1 Rare Candy.

*trade started*
Old 04-27-2014, 10:12 AM   #4015
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
Trading 1 candy to Celebii151 for their Lv.1 Male Munna, thanks!

--Trade Started--
Trading Level 1 Male Munna to EBE for 1 Rare Candy.

Spoiler: show

Name: Morpheus
Species: Munna
Classification: Dream Eater Pokemon
Type: Psychic
Held Item: None
Level: 1
Nature:
Ability: Synchronize
Intelligence Quotient: 0/100
Contest Stats: 0|0|0|0|0
Beauty Points: 0
Experience Points: 0
Characteristic:
Birthday: October 25
Currently In: P.C.
Trophies: None
Evolutionary Chain: -> ->
Received: Trade with Electric Blue Eye
Bio: N/A

Moves (Strikethrough indicates not yet learned)
Level Up:
- Psywave
- Defense Curl
Lv. 5 Lucky Chant
Lv. 7 Yawn
Lv. 11 Psybeam
Lv. 13 Imprison
Lv. 17 Moonlight
Lv. 19 Hypnosis
Lv. 23 Zen Headbutt
Lv. 25 Synchronoise
Lv. 29 Nightmare
Lv. 31 Future Sight
Lv. 35 Calm Mind
Lv. 37 Psychic
Lv. 41 Dream Eater
Lv. 43 Telekinesis
Lv. 47 Stored Power

Egg Moves:
- Sleep Talk
- Secret Power
- Barrier
- Magic Coat
- Helping Hand
- Baton Pass
- Swift
- Curse
- Sonicboom

Move Tutor Moves:
- After You
- Gravity
- Heal Bell
- Helping Hand
- Magic Coat
- Pain Split
- Signal Beam
- Skill Swap
- Sleep Talk
- Snore
- Trick
- Wonder Room
- Worry Seed
- Zen Headbutt

Advanced Moves:
None

TM/HM Moves:
- Stone Edge

Bonus Moves:
None

Trade Closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelntin View Post
Trading 1 rare candy to Celebii151 for a Lv 10 male dustox.

*Trade started*
Trading Level 10 Male Dustox to Ariden for 1 Rare Candy.

Spoiler: show

Name: Vene
Species: Dustox
Classification: Poison Moth Pokemon
Type: Bug/Poison
Held Item: None
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Shield Dust
Intelligence Quotient: 1/100
Contest Stats: 0|0|0|0|0
Beauty Points: 0
Experience Points: 0
Characteristic: Loves to eat
Birthday: March 3
Currently In: P.C.
Trophies: None
Evolutionary Chain: -> Lv.7 ->-> Lv.10 ->
Received: Trade With Son_of_Shadows
Bio: Another Bug-Type received from Joshua, Lepido is the polar opposite of Silane. Joyful, friendly and always willing to make friends. The thing he loves most, though, is food. Seldom you will find Lepido not chewing on something, or looking for something to eat, having an appetite that rivals even the most gluttonous of Swalot. He adores his Wurmple form, and though he wishes to evolve one day, he wants to remain a Wurmple for a long time.

Moves (Strikethrough indicates not yet learned)
Level Up:
- Tackle
- String Shot
Lv. 5 Poison Sting
Lv. 7 Harden
Lv. 10 Confusion
Lv. 13 Gust
Lv. 17 Protect
Lv. 20 Moonlight
Lv. 24 Psybeam
Lv. 27 Whirlwind
Lv. 31 Light Screen
Lv. 34 Silver Wind
Lv. 38 Toxic
Lv. 41 Bug Buzz
Lv. 45 Quiver Dance

Egg Moves:
None

Move Tutor Moves:
- Bug Bite
- Electroweb
- Snore
- Iron Defense
- Giga Drain
- Roost
- Signal Beam
- Sleep Talk
- Tailwind
- Air Cutter
- Ominous Wind
- Swift
- Twister
- Double-Edge

Advanced Moves:
None

TM/HM Moves:
None

Bonus Moves:
None

Trade Closed.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:12 PM   #4016
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Trading 1 Ice Ball to sweetbbydoll for 1 rare candy

Trade opened

~~~

Trading 1 Gingerbread Man to Escalion for 3 rare candies

Trade opened

~~~

Trading 1 Box of Chocolates to Missingno. Master for 1 rare candy

Trade Opened

Enjoy all
Old 04-27-2014, 09:55 PM   #4017
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Trading 1 Box of Chocolates to Missingno. Master for 1 rare candy

Trade Opened
It was a day much like any other in one of the busier main cities of the Fizzytopia region. It was Monday, traditionally a busy day for Trainers as they went about their errands, whether it was dropping off their Pokémon at the local Day Care Center, racing to the Pokémart for their weekly free Rare Candy promotion, or even just picking up an Egg from the Egg House. Among these Trainers doing their weekly errands was Keith Masters. However, that is not who we will be focusing on right now.

In a dark, narrow alley between the busiest of Fizzytopia's three Cable Clubs and the local Pansear Pizza Parlor, a Shuppet floated in midair. She looked nervous, looked as though she was preparing to do something she wasn't sure if she was ready for just yet. On the ground beside her stood an Audino, who was holding her own Poké Ball in one hand, and a single Rare Candy in the other.

The Shuppet gave a small, nervous sigh. "I don't know," she murmured to the Audino. "Do you think I'm good enough to pull this off, Joy?"

"Audi Audino!" the Audino replied encouragingly, nodding her head and smiling. The sight of this brought a small smile to the Shuppet's face, even in spite of her nervousness.

"Thanks, Joy," said Helena. "Peeves told me the same thing, actually. And he would know, wouldn't he? He's very good with illusions, and he says he learned from the best. So... here goes nothing."

With that, Helena closed her eyes and focused. At first, nothing happened, but then, an illusory figure shimmered into sight, surrounding the Shuppet completely. Joy the Audino held up her Poké Ball and the Rare Candy, and the figure reached down to accept them. Then, the Audino and the figure walked out of the alley and onto the sidewalk.

As they came into the light, it became clear that the illusory figure that had materialized around Helena was that of a human. A woman, specifically, who looked to be in her mid-twenties. She wore a bright yellow t-shirt and tight blue jeans, and her dark brown hair came down past her shoulders. Smiling, Helena attached the Poké Ball in her illusory left hand to the illusory belt on her illusory jeans. It had taken a lot of practice to make her illusions solid- weeks of practice, in fact. She and Peeves, Keith's Dusclops, frequently worked late into the night on her illusory capabilities, until she finally had the hang of them.

As Helena and Joy walked by one of the windows in front of the Cable Club, the former stopped and turned to admire her reflection for a moment. She gave a satisfied smile at what she saw. This pause did not go unnoticed- Joy stopped and turned around. "Audi?" she asked.

"Just wanted to see how I did," replied Helena. "I think it came out nicely- exactly how I looked when I was alive!"

"Audi Audino!" smiled Joy. With that, the duo walked in through the door, entering the Cable Club.

Inside the Cable Club, it was business as usual, many Trainers making trades with other Trainers. As Helena walked past trading machine after trading machine, several Trainers, particularly male Trainers, would turn to look at her. Part of this was due to the fact that Helena had made the illusory figure surrounding her look every bit as attractive as she looked in life, though some of them were more because of her uncanny resemblance to her little brother- while not even close to celebrity status, Keith Masters was fairly well-known in Fizzytopia. Either way, Helena wasn't paying attention to the looks she was getting, and made her way over to one trade machine in particular, where a Trainer was waiting for the people he had arranged trades with. The name rang a bell with Helena- Matt Brown. Keith had mentioned it as the name of a Trainer he had met in the Bar one time. As she reached the trade machine, Helena approached the Trainer she was about to trade with.

"Matthew Brown, right?" she asked him. "Helena Masters, we spoke on the phone," she said, as she offered him a handshake. "I just wanted to thank you again for agreeing to this trade- this is Joy, my Audino, and ever since she first saw my brother's Weedle use Chocolate Bomb, she's wanted to learn the move, too."

"Audi, Audino," added Joy, waving hello to Matt.

With that, Helena walked over to her end of the trade machine and placed the Rare Candy down on the tray. Getting that Rare Candy was not a tricky feat for Helena by any means- Keith had already made it known to the First National Bank of Fizzytopia that both Meowth and Helena were allowed to make deposits and withdrawals on his behalf. Granted, this was actually a measure taken in the event of Keith being incapacitated and unable to visit the bank himself, but what Helena was doing now was still within the rules. The switch on the machine was pulled, and in an instant, a Box of Chocolates replaced the Rare Candy. Helena picked up the crate of confections, then crouched down and handed it to the eager-looking Audino.

"Here you go, Joy," smiled Helena. "Eat up!"

"AudiNO!" nodded Joy- she did not need to be told twice! She accepted the box, tore off the lid, and started popping chocolate after chocolate into her mouth. She wasn't normally a big eater, this was more due to the eagerness to learn the move these chocolates would impart- not only would Chocolate Bomb give Joy that much more variety in the way of attacking, it would also help her to heal others- once a Chocolate Bomb exploded, the shrapnel could be safely consumed, and was supposed to be beneficial to one's health. Finally, Joy ate the last piece of chocolate in the box (she had wanted to share with Helena, but all the chocolates needed to be eaten by the same Pokémon, or else nothing would learn the move), and handed the empty box to Helena, who threw it into a nearby trash can, where it landed on a pile of Rare Candy wrappers, empty Potion spray bottles, and used Technical Machines.

"Well?" Helena asked Joy. "Did it work?"

In response, Joy's eyes glowed, and she held her hands close together. And then, a heart-shaped chunk of chocolate formed between the hands. Joy then spread her arms wide, and the Chocolate Bomb rose up into the air, where it exploded high above everyone's heads. Four large chunks of chocolate shrapnel rained down on the scene, which Joy rushed to catch. Once she had caught all of them (an impressive feat, Helena noted), the Audino then offered them up to her Trainer.

"Sure, Joy, I'll take one," smiled Helena. She accepted a chunk of chocolate and bit into it, savoring the deliciousness of it. Once she had polished it off, however, she realized that Joy was offering her the other three chunks. "Hmm?" she said. "You want me to eat all of them, Joy?" she asked.

"Audino," nodded Joy. "Audi, Audino, Audino Audi, Audino," she added. Though any human nearby would very likely have no idea what she said, due to humans generally not being able to understand Audino language, Helena had no such trouble.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you," smiled Helena. "All right, then, I'll take them. Thank you, Joy. Oh, and thank you again, Matthew," she added, addressing the Trainer with whom she had just traded. With that, Helena and Joy exited the Cable Club, with the former leisurely munching on the chocolate, after which she intended to find the nearest secluded alley for her to go into, the better to remove the illusion with no witnesses.

Trading 1 Rare Candy to Treep for the Box of Chocolates, which gets fed to Joy the Audino.

*Joy learned Chocolate Bomb!*

*Trade Closed*
Old 04-28-2014, 05:48 PM   #4018
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading Lv 1 Male Purrloin to DaveTheFishGuy for 1 Rare Candy.

*trade started*
It was odd, really. He was a fisherman, and loved aquatic life. Yet for some reason he was also a bit of a sucker for cats. Greebo was proof of that, whether the Glameow was willing to return the affection or not, and his plans for one of his most desired Pokémon was another clue. But this... wasn't planned. He'd intended to add a Meowth someday, but the species was relatively scarce in Fizzytopia. As such, when hearing about a hatch made by a trainer he'd had dealings with in the past, he'd decided to chance it.

Stepping into the Cable Club, he held the door open a second for his companion. Angua trotted behind him, holding something in her mouth. As he spotted Levin, Dave headed over to the trading machine. Kneeling down, he held his hand out, and the Houndour dutifully placed a single Rare Candy into it. Smiling, Dave patted her head, before standing up and placing it on the pad. A flash of light absorbed it and spat a PokéBall out in its place, which he picked up. Nodding to the other trainer, he headed back out of the building, holding the door open for Angua again.

Emerging into the cool night air, he tapped the device in his hand before tossing it to the ground, causing it to split. Light spilled out, taking the form a the expected small feline. The creature didn't even look up, instead stretching and beginning to groom itself. "Hello, Purrloin." Dave said, by way of introduction. The cat looked up at him with disdain, before rolling its eyes and returning to licking its fur. "I'm gonna be your trainer from now on. It's nice to meet you!" Dave tried again, crouching down to be on the Pokémon's level. Nothing.

Dave hesitated. He knew where this was going. The last time he'd gotten a cat Pokémon and tried to engage, he'd ended up being swiped. Greebo hadn't actually scratched him, but the warning was there. This time, he had backup. Angua snarled, trotting up to the other Dark-type. The Purrloin glanced at her, extending razor-sharp claws as a threat. Not deterred, the Houndour puffed out a weak Ember, little more than a puff of hot air. The feline hissed, wrinkling his nose in response, turning around to face the human. "See, I'm fine with Pokémon being who they are. But Angua? She's already got to put up with one fussy cat, she doesn't want to have to deal with you too." Dave said.

The cat seemingly relaxed, stepping forward to nuzzle up to his new trainer. Dave was actually taken aback for a moment, before reaching down to pet him. "See? We can be friends, there doesn't have to be any animosity." he said, eliciting a purr from the feline. Purrloin stepped back... into Angua's snout. The Fire-type snarled again. Purrloin rolled his eyes, knowing the game was up, and placed something on the ground. Dave's hand flew to his pocket. "My wallet! You cheeky little..." he started, ready to admonish the Pokémon. "...no, I can see this working, somehow. Welcome to the family, Maurice." he finished, recalling the smug Purrloin to his PokéBall. He patted Angua on the head again, before turning back toward his lodgings. Why couldn't he find a Pokémon that was actually sociable?

---------------------

OOC:
Trading 1 Rare Candy to MarbleZone for his Lv. 1 Male Purrloin. Thanks man, I'll take good care of him

--Trade Closed--

---------------------

Trading a Lv. 1 Female Plusle to OkikuMew for 1 Rare Candy. I hope you've got some good cheerleading routines for her!

--Trade Opened--
Old 04-28-2014, 06:27 PM   #4019
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Trading 1 Ice Ball to sweetbbydoll for 1 rare candy

Trade opened
Trading 1 candy to Treepandaone for an Ice Ball, replacing my Smoochum's regular old red and white Pokeball for it instead!

Thanks!

Trade Closed
Old 04-28-2014, 08:01 PM   #4020
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Trading a Lv. 1 Female Plusle to OkikuMew for 1 Rare Candy. I hope you've got some good cheerleading routines for her!

--Trade Opened--
Trading 1 candy for Dave's Lv.1 Female Plusle.

The cheering won't be for now, but things will definitely get cheery when some things gets gone ^^ Thank you!

**Trade Closed!**
Old 04-29-2014, 05:22 AM   #4021
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Quote:

Trading 1 Gingerbread Man to Escalion for 3 rare candies

Trade opened

Trading my 3 Candies to Treep for his Gingerbread Man.

Thanks a lot! ^_^
Old 05-06-2014, 02:11 PM   #4022
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Trading a level 1 female Blitzle to Charminions for 2 candies. Hope to see you two in the Fizzby Derby

Trade Opened
Old 05-06-2014, 02:27 PM   #4023
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Trading a level 1 female Blitzle to Charminions for 2 candies. Hope to see you two in the Fizzby Derby

Trade Opened
Yay, a friend for Eous! 2 candies for Lv.1 Blitzle (F). Thank you

Trade Closed
Old 05-06-2014, 06:26 PM   #4024
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

OK, trading my level 1 male Shiny Onix to MarbleZone in exchange for... *inhales deeply* 5 Rare Candies, 6 White Gummis, 4 Pink Gummis, 1 TM Ice Beam, 1 Premier Ball, 1 Pumpkin Ball, and 3 Heart Scales. Thanks very much, and enjoy!

EDIT: Upon completion of the trade, I shall be transferring my Trubbish Ariana into the Premier Ball.

*Trade Commenced*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 05-07-2014 at 11:01 AM.
Old 05-07-2014, 03:02 AM   #4025
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Trading my level 1 female Trubbish to Missingno. Master for one candy.

**Trade Started**

Have fun with her!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records