UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2014, 05:00 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Luvdisc Happy Chocolate and Roses day! (Valentines 2014)

It'a the time of the year again with love and babies with wings firing arrows...which FYI, babies should not be handling bow and arrows of any kind, it's dangerous.

Gifts..gifts as well, always nice to have.

from me you'll be getting a

Gummi bag

which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
Old 02-14-2014, 06:01 AM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Today we have some special treats for our very special trainers and their Pokémon.

x1 Super Pass ~ Gives two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 2 additional beauty points in the Salon, and double Daycare levels. Expires 17th February 2014.
x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible. Expires 13th April 2014.

Hope all you lovebirds have a wonderful day!
Old 02-14-2014, 10:47 AM   #3
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope your day is special no matter how you spend it!

You may choose one of the following bouquets:

*Bouquet of Red Roses – Its sweet scent has special properties, when inhaled Fire or Ground Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of White Lilies – Its invigorating scent has special properties, when inhaled Water or Ice Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of Yellow Carnations – Its refreshing scent has special properties, when inhaled Electric or Grass Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of Pink Tulips – Its calming scent has special properties, when inhaled Normal or Flying Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of Purple Orchids – Its bold scent has special properties, when inhaled Ghost or Psychic Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone

A choice between either:
x1 Valentine Ball - This special Pokéball can only be used to hold a Pokémon who has a lifelong mate.
x1 Love Ball - A special Pokéball that makes it easier to catch Pokémon of the opposite gender to the one you are battling with.

And a choice between either the Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.
Old 02-14-2014, 01:18 PM   #4
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

<3 HAPPY HUGS AND KISSES DAY<3
Otherwise known as Valentine's Day.

Here's a few gifts from me, I hope you all enjoy ^-^

5x Sweet Hearts (Restore's a Pokemon by 20 HP when consumed)
1x TM Attract
1x Heart Scale
1x Big Pearl

<3 Have a great day, Love and Laughter Forever <3
Old 02-14-2014, 01:37 PM   #5
Princess Ana
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Ana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
It'a the time of the year again with love and babies with wings firing arrows...which FYI, babies should not be handling bow and arrows of any kind, it's dangerous.

Gummi bag

which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Today we have some special treats for our very special trainers and their Pokémon.

x1 Super Pass ~ Gives two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 2 additional beauty points in the Salon, and double Daycare levels. Expires 17th February 2014.
x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible. Expires 13th April 2014.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope your day is special no matter how you spend it!

*Bouquet of Red Roses – Its sweet scent has special properties, when inhaled Fire or Ground Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of White Lilies – Its invigorating scent has special properties, when inhaled Water or Ice Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of Yellow Carnations – Its refreshing scent has special properties, when inhaled Electric or Grass Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of Pink Tulips – Its calming scent has special properties, when inhaled Normal or Flying Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of Purple Orchids – Its bold scent has special properties, when inhaled Ghost or Psychic Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone

A choice between either:
x1 Valentine Ball - This special Pokéball can only be used to hold a Pokémon who has a lifelong mate.
x1 Love Ball - A special Pokéball that makes it easier to catch Pokémon of the opposite gender to the one you are battling with.

And a choice between either the Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

1x TM Attract
1x Heart Scale
1x Big Pearl

First off, hope you guys have a Happy Valentine's day, especially Tess and Arn! Thank you guys for the event as well!

Picking up:
-3x Red Gummis
-3x Mysterious Gummis
-3x Pink Gummis
-1x Super Pass
-1x Passion Pokeblock
-1x Bouquet of Purple Orchids, who I will give to my Woobat, Remilia. She goes from Level 6 to Level 9, and learns the Move tutor move Heat Wave. (Steamy ;o)
-1x Valentine Ball
-1x Red Coin Case, containing 1000 coins
-5x Sweet Hearts
-1x TM Attract
-1x Heart Scale
-1x Big Pearl

Now, to go write up my Valentine's Day RP thing. Motivation is incoming in massive pulses!

Last edited by Princess Ana; 02-14-2014 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Wazzat, i don't read? It's true.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:01 PM   #6
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

Gummi bag

which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:

A choice between either:

Quote:

1x TM Attract
1x Heart Scale
1x Big Pearl

Happy Singles Awareness Day! Happy Day Named After a Guy Who Was Beaten and Beheaded! Happy Valentine's Day!

Using:
Bouquet of Red Roses on my Houndour to raise her from Lv. 26 to Lv. 29 and teach her MT Snatch.

Picking up:
x3 Mysterious Gummi's
x3 Pink Gummis's
x3 Red Gummi's
x1 Super Pass
x1 Passion Pokéblock
x1 Love Ball
5x Sweet Hearts
1x TM Attract
1x Heart Scale
1x Big Pearl
1x Red Coin Case containing 1,000 coins
Old 02-14-2014, 06:07 PM   #7
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Gummi bag

which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:

A choice between either:

Quote:

1x TM Attract
1x Heart Scale
1x Big Pearl

Yeah Valentine's Day stuff! Just what I needed to snap me out of my funk.

Picking up the following:
x3 Mysterious Gummis
x3 Pink Gummis
x3 Red Gummis
x1 Super Pass
x1 Passion Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 16th Feb 2014.
x1 Bouquet of Yellow Carnations for my Deerling to enjoy, raising her from Lv.1 to Lv.4 and teaching her MT Seed Bomb.
x1 Valentine Ball
x1 Red Valentines coin case (with 1,000 coins)
x5 Sweet Hearts
x1 TM Attract
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Big Pearl

Last edited by enchantress; 02-22-2014 at 06:46 PM.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:23 PM   #8
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:

Gummi bag

which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:

A choice between either:

Quote:

1x TM Attract
1x Heart Scale
1x Big Pearl

Happy V-day!

x3 Mysterious Gummis
x3 Pink Gummis
x3 Red Gummis
x1 Super Pass
x1 Passion Pokeblock
x1 Bouquet of Red Roses to raise my Vulpix from Lv.1 to Lv.4 and teach her MT Heat Wave
x1 Love Ball
x1 Red Valentines coin case (with 1,000 coins)
x5 Sweet Hearts
x1 TM Attract
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Big Pearl

Last edited by Charminions; 02-14-2014 at 06:48 PM.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:42 PM   #9
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:

Gummi bag

which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:

A choice between either:

Quote:

1x TM Attract
1x Heart Scale
1x Big Pearl

Thanks for the Valentine's Day gifts!

Collecting:
x1 Gummi Bag
x3 Mysterious Gummis
x3 Pink Gummis
x3 Red Gummis
x1 Super Pass
x1 Passion Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Traded here.
x1 Bouquet of Purple Orchids
x1 Valentine Ball
x1 Red Valentine's coin case (with 1,000 coins)
x5 Sweet Hearts
x1 TM Attract
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Big Pearl

Giving Reiko, my Level 10 Misdreavus, the Bouquet of Purple Orchids, raising her level to 13 and teaching her MT Snatch.

Last edited by enchantress; 03-11-2014 at 07:55 PM.
Old 02-14-2014, 07:55 PM   #10
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Gummi bag

which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:

A choice between either:

Quote:

1x TM Attract
1x Heart Scale
1x Big Pearl

Yay! Happy Valentine's Day!

Picking up:

1x Gummi Bag containing:
  • 3x Mysterious Gummi
  • 3x Red Gummi
  • 3x Pink Gummi
1x Super Pass
1x Passion Pokéblock
1x Bouquet of Red Roses (Letting Ceniza the Torkoal use these to raise him from level 7 to level 10 and to teach him MT Earth Power)
1x Valentine Ball
1x Red Valentine Coin Case w/1,000 coins
5x Sweet Hearts
1x TM Attract
1x Heart Scale
1x Big Pearl

Thank you very much!

Last edited by Itzatrap; 02-15-2014 at 03:51 PM.
Old 02-14-2014, 09:48 PM   #11
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

Gummi bag

which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:

A choice between either:

Quote:

1x TM Attract
1x Heart Scale
1x Big Pearl

Letting Durin the Ferroseed sniff the Bouquet of Yellow Carnations, raising him from Lv.12 to Lv.15, and... uh...

Everyone else watches as the definition of "letting a Ferroseed sniff flowers" seems to be little more than the spiky kernel piercing the wrapping paper, wearing the flowers like a strange little hat. After Durin merely poses there with no apparent change he suddenly starts floating, bumping against the ceiling with a clang.

...I guess he learned Magnet Rise.

Picking up the following:
x3 Red Gummis
x3 Mysterious Gummis
x3 Pink Gummis
x1 Super Pass
x1 Passion Pokeblock
x1 Valentine Ball
x1 Red Coin Case, containing 1000 coins
x5 Sweet Hearts
x1 TM Attract
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Big Pearl
Old 02-14-2014, 10:05 PM   #12
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Gummi bag

which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:

A choice between either:

Quote:

1x TM Attract
1x Heart Scale
1x Big Pearl

Happy Valentine’s Day Fizzby! Even though I hate today with a fiery passion, I won’t let my feelings spoil the day for my Pokemon, especially my loving couples that have already updated their Poke-book statuses. *Wurmple blushes* Without further adieu, I am picking up the following:

From Arnold:
Gummi Bag containing
- 3 Mysterious Gummis
- 3 Pink Gummis
- 3 Red Gummis

From enchantress:
- Super Pass
- Passion Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 02/03/2014.

From Stark:
- Bouquet of White Lilies
- Valentine Ball
- Pink Coin Case of 1,000 coins

From Arc_Angel:
- 5x Sweet Hearts
- TM Attract
- Heart Scale
- Big Pearl

Swinub pops out of his Pokeball, nostrils flaring. He looks at Chad who is holding the bouquet of flowers and looks around at everyone else holding their bouquets as well. Chad gives the bouquet to Swinub to sniff.

Allowing my Swinub to sniff the flowers. He learns Emerald MT Defense Curl, and he gains 3 levels from 1 to 4.

Thank you for everything! I really appreciate it. I hope you all enjoyed your day with your loved ones.

Last edited by enchantress; 03-05-2014 at 12:42 AM.
Old 02-14-2014, 10:22 PM   #13
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:

Gummi bag

which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:

A choice between either:

Quote:

1x TM Attract
1x Heart Scale
1x Big Pearl

Picking up;
a Gummi bag going into my bag
3 Mysterious Gummis
3 Pink Gummis
3 Red Gummis
A Superpass to be used on Monday
A Passion Pokeblock to be used ASAP ~ Tess Edit: Used on 16th Feb 2014.
A bouquet of Yellow Carnations to be given to Lileep to raise its level from 36 to 39 and Move Tutor Gastro Acid
A Love Ball to be put into the Pokeball pouch of my backpack
A Red Coin Case to be cashed
A box of 5 Sweet Hearts to be put into my backpack
A TM Attract to be stored for later
A Heart Scale to be used later
A Big Pearl to be cashed
Happy Valentines y'all

Last edited by enchantress; 02-22-2014 at 06:47 PM.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:08 AM   #14
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

Gummi bag

which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:

A choice between either:

Quote:

1x TM Attract
1x Heart Scale
1x Big Pearl

Picking up a few lovely pressies.

x3 Mysterious Gummis for my Dragonair, Crystal, raising her IQ from 44 to 47.
x3 Pink Gummis for my Arbok, Seth, raising his IQ from 7 to 10.
x3 Red Gummis for my Houndoom, Tempest, raising her IQ from 29 to 32.
x1 Super Pass to use on Monday.
x1 Passion Pokeblock for a special team member. ~ Used on 23/02/2014.
x1 Bouquet of Red Roses raising Lv.5 Torkoal to Lv.8 and teaching him MT Stealth Rock
x1 Love Ball that I'll put away for safekeeping.
x1 Red Valentines Coin Case containing 1,000 coins that I'll take over to the CE.
x5 Sweet Hearts that I'll store safely for now.
x1 TM Attract for my pretty Espeon, not that she needs any help ;).
x1 Heart Scale to store safely away until needed.
x1 Big Pearl that I'll hold on to for a while.

I hope everyone has had a lovely day ^^.

Last edited by enchantress; 02-24-2014 at 10:24 PM.
Old 02-15-2014, 04:16 PM   #15
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

Gummi bag

which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Quote:

A choice between either:

And the Pink Valentines coins case, containing 1,000 coins.
Quote:

1x TM Attract
1x Heart Scale
1x Big Pearl

Ummed and ahhed about picking this lot up, but ultimatly it would be harming me more if I didn't.

Taking the stuff with me, and letting my level 24 Duskull sniff the bouquet, taking her to level 27 and teaching her the MT move Wonder Room.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records