UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2013, 06:37 PM   #3751
Toyo
hail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Trading my Level 6 female Foongus with the following moves and stats:
Species: Foongus (F) Level 6
Name: (none yet given)
Met: Egg House, hatched on May 7, 2013
Type: Grass/Poison
Ability: (undeclared)
Attacks: Absorb, Seed Bomb, Round, Growth, Endure, Synthesis
Nature: (undeclared)
Held Item: none
Contest Stats: Smart: 10 Cool: 10 Beauty: 10 Tough: 10 Cute: 10
Beauty Points: --
IQ: 1
Bio: none yet given
Trophies: none currently
to Tyoyo3131 in exchange for his Level 3 female Misdreavus with Curse, Nasty Plot, and Screech. Apologies to Yuuko and Reiko for not including the full RP in this post. I'll provide what I have managed to write up so far.

[awesome RP stuff]

The rest is on the way but will have to either be edited in here at a later date with permission or else posted in a Visionary Glade post. Sorry, girls! But thank you very much, Tyoyo, for allowing me to spend the girls' birthday with them together at last. Thanks for your fathomless patience T_T, and I hope you and Zoey have many wonderful adventures together.

*Trade Begun*
Sending Reiko, the level 3 F Misdreavus (Screech, Nasty Plot, and Curse included here) off in exchange for Zoey the Foongus, details above. Thanks Talon~!

*trade closed*
Old 11-27-2013, 08:28 PM   #3752
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Trading my Lv.1 Male Cacnea for Kindrindra's single Rare Candy. Hope you have fun with the lil' prickly guy!

**Trade Started!**
Old 11-27-2013, 11:48 PM   #3753
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Trading 3 Rare Candies and 2 Rare Bones for EBE's Lv. 1 Male Sableye.

-Trade Opened-
Trading my Lv.1 Male Sableye to myahoo for 3 candies and 2 rare bones.

--Trade Closed--

Inside the Cable Club a man with blue eye, indigo hair wearing a leather jacket with a white-T underneath, torn up jeans and combat boots was consoling his Sableye that sat on his right shoulder with his usual grin turned completely upside down.

"Don't worry," the man patted the creature on the head, "I wouldn't have even thought of trading him away if I could keep an eye on both of you, but let’s face it, you two together equals a whole mess of trouble."

"Sab.." the ghoul sighed

"There's no reason to be sad either, you guys are always going to be 'brothers'. I'm sure the trainer will let you see him again. She promised to look after him."

Walking toward the meeting spot, the boy greeted the other trainer and started the trade, "I hope he doesn't cause too much trouble for you." he joked- "No. Seriously."

Finally placing the red and white ball in the machine, the ball was quickly replaced by 3 candies and 2 Rare Bones.

Grabbing the contains from the machine..."Well I guess it's time we go home, whatcha say Adam...Adam?" the trainer inquired looking at his ghost that just sat paralyzed.

Waving his free hand in front of the creature to grab his attention, the Sableye was unresponsive, looking rather intensively at the pair of bones in the man's hand.

"Ada-" the boy's words broken off but the sudden scratch attack, tossing the items on the ground and causing the boy to bleed.

"Argh, Adam what's gotten into you?!"

A couple of trainers around watched in disarray, all mumbling something underneath their breath, "Did you see that-" "That trainer's Pokemon just attacked him." "Ah! Someone call for help the man's bleeding out from his arm!"

"Adam what's wrong, buddy...? pal.." the boy looked on as he kneeled to the floor covering his wound to prevent anymore loss. But too much was spilling out, his strength was quickly fading as he collapsed on to the floor.

"Catch that thing, its a monster!" "Someone get an officer over here!"
The Sableye looked around the room nervously as he realized just what he had done...until he finally turned and took off. The last thing the trainer saw as his vision went completely dark was his Sableye running out the door.

Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 11-28-2013 at 03:05 AM.
Old 11-28-2013, 08:54 PM   #3754
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading my Lv.1 Male Cacnea for Kindrindra's single Rare Candy. Hope you have fun with the lil' prickly guy!

**Trade Started!**
Trading a single rare candy [x] for Okiku's Male Cacnea. Thanks!

~Trade Closed~

Kin happily glanced around the Cable Club, feet bouncing on the smooth expanse of the tiled floor as he clasped a small box in his almost-feminine hands. He made it a point of pride to always deliver his end of these bargains in small, wooden boxes, custom etched with leavy prints. Even if it was as small as a single candy, he felt the need to make it 'official' in his own way- In this case, it just happened to actually be a single candy, perhaps proving the point. Sundance, his Cherubi, surveyed the crowds with a bored disapproval from the young trainer's shoulder. In amusing contrast, his Torkoal, Aniece, pawed the ground in frustration as she utterly ignored the presence of the masses. Compared to the two, Kin's pure enthusiasm seemed almost out of place. As the trainer continued to search the faces of the people passing by, the Coal pokemon expressed her opinion on the situation, creating a puff of smoke with her sigh.
"I suppose they still haven't shown up?"
"No, I'm afraid that there's no sign of them...", after the Cherubi murmured his reply, Aniece turned her back to the duo, twin jets of white smoke swirling over the ground as she snorted derisively, presumably at some thought of her own.
"Another of those boorish dark-types, isn't it? No class in those brutes. I can hardly understand our trainer's fixation with them.". While the fire-type spoke, Sundance continued to scan the crowds, boredom having made his efforts more astute.
"I can't say I disagree. But if it's what Kin wants, he must have some sort of plan.". Aniece lazily glanced up at Cherry through a half-open eye, giving a moment's pause before voicing her thoughts.
"That said, he's a grass-type, is he not? One of your own kind? He can't be all bad, surely.". As Kin caught sight of the black-shirted girl and happily skipped off with pokemon in tow, his starter gave one, final response.
"We shall see. We shall see."

Last edited by Kindrindra; 12-01-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Old 11-30-2013, 02:04 AM   #3755
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Two trades!

Trading x5 Rare Candies for Acio's Lv. 1 Male Tympole.

TRADE STARTED!

===================

Aaaaand...

Trading x5 Rare Candies, x3 Mysterious Gummies, x1 Thunder Ball, and x1 Mystic Water for MarbleZone's Lv.1 Male Volbeat.

TRADE STARTED!
Old 11-30-2013, 05:37 AM   #3756
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post
Trading x5 Rare Candies, x3 Mysterious Gummies, x1 Thunder Ball, and x1 Mystic Water for MarbleZone's Lv.1 Male Volbeat.

TRADE STARTED!
Trading my Lv 1 Male Volbeat for uhhhhh's 5 Candies, 3 Mysterious Gummies, Thunder Ball and Mystic Water. Have fun with him!

*Trade closed*

Discarding Crix the Electabuzz's original Pokeball and placing him in the Thunder Ball.

Last edited by MarbleZone; 11-30-2013 at 05:46 AM.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:10 AM   #3757
Acio29619
Thunder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post
Two trades!

Trading x5 Rare Candies for Acio's Lv. 1 Male Tympole.

TRADE STARTED!

Trading my Level 1 Male Tympole to uhhhhh for his five Rare Candy. Thanks.

*Trade Closed*
Old 12-01-2013, 12:37 PM   #3758
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Trading my Level 1 male Paras with Cut, Strength, and Rock Smash (links provided below):
Species: Paras (M) Level 1
Name: (none yet given)
Met: Egg House, hatched on July 9, 2013
Type: Grass/Bug
Ability: (undeclared)
Attacks: Scratch, Cut, Flash, Rock Smash
Nature: (undeclared)
Held Item: none
Contest Stats: Smart: -- Cool: -- Beauty: -- Tough: -- Cute: --
Beauty Points: --
IQ: --
Bio: none currently
Trophies: none currently
to DaveTheFishGuy in exchange for 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Begun*
At least he didn't keep that Zubat. Otherwise he'd have Pokémon coming out of his ears. That's what he told himself anyway as he stepped into the Cable Club. But once an idea had taken root in his head, he could hardly ever shake it. Recognising the trainer with whom he had an appointment, he stepped up to the machine to place a couple of Candies on his end. A familiar flash later, and there was the expected PokéBall. Dave picked up the sphere and turned, nodding to Cyrus in thanks. He'd received Shawn from him only recently, and here he was again to take on another Pokémon that no-one else seemed to want. Shame, really.

Heading outside into the cool evening air, the fisherman tapped the device's release button, allowing its occupant out for some air. A small, crab-like insect materialised before him, a pair of mushrooms adorning its back as it glanced around, claws raised for possible defensive measures. Sensing nothing was amiss, it lowered its weapons, only to spin around at a sudden "Hi!". Dave chuckled, kneeling down before the Bug-type. "It's ok Paras, don't fret. I'm Dave, your new trainer." The cicada took a moment to think, slowly lowering his claws again and scuttling forward. "It's nice to meet you, I'm sure we're gonna get along just fi--"

At that, another burst of light escaped from his belt, the pink energy announcing that it was his Heal Ball that had opened. Another orange, clawed, crab-like arthropod appeared, this one residing within a rocky shell. Detritus pointed his claws defensively toward the newcomer, who responded in kind, both Bug-types quickly establishing a stand-off. "Guys! Chill, there's no enemies here." Dave said, attempting to calm them down. "We're all on the same side." After another few moments, both creatures lowered their claws, reaching an uneasy truce. "Good. Paras, this is Detritus, one of your new teammates." 'Though I hope the rest of them won't react like that.' he thought to himself. What had caused that? Paras lived in forests, Dwebble lived in the desert, why would there be conflict? No time to dwell on it now. "Right, let's make a move. Welcome to the team, Cuddy." he finalised, recalling both Pokémon into their PokéBalls and setting off toward camp. Why couldn't he just get Pokémon who would get along...

---------------------

OOC:
Trading 2 Rare Candies to Talon for his Lv. 1 Male Paras with Cut, Flash and Rock Smash. Thanks man, he's in good hands, sorry for the wait.

--Trade Closed--
Old 12-01-2013, 03:54 PM   #3759
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading 3 Clear Gummis to Itzatrap for 3 Pink Gummis.

*Trade Commenced!*
Old 12-02-2013, 12:16 AM   #3760
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading 3 Clear Gummis to Itzatrap for 3 Pink Gummis.

*Trade Commenced!*
Trading 3x Pink Gummis for Missingno. Master's 3x Clear Gummis.

**Trade Closed**

Thanks!
Old 12-03-2013, 06:59 PM   #3761
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Trading two rare candies to Kindrindra for their level 1 male Murkrow.

*Trade Started*
Old 12-04-2013, 07:56 PM   #3762
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Trading two rare candies to Kindrindra for their level 1 male Murkrow.

*Trade Started*
Trading my Lv1 Male Murkrow [x] to EpicSquirtle for their two rare candies!

~Trade Closed~

please let this be the right link

Last edited by Kindrindra; 12-05-2013 at 07:29 PM. Reason: How does one link
Old 12-05-2013, 07:59 PM   #3763
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Levin walked up to the Cable Club clerk; this was over a year in the making, but he knew his partner was ready.

Crix... I've seen you grow from an abandoned newborn, hyperactive and carefree, into one of the pillars of my team. You became the most dependable and level-headed partner I have; I put you through stuff on Phantom Isle that no Pokemon should ever have to suffer... and you walked out even stronger. So it's only fair I do my part in helping you keep up with the others, especially after your best friend Gaius reached the pinnacle of his own form; you'd never forgive me if I forced you to fall behind.

He reached for the Thunder Ball in his belt and released Crix the Electabuzz. Then, he opened his backpack and retrieved his Electirizer - an overpriced acquisition, but he had to play by the rules... especially at the time he did, because the Coin market collapsed mere months later, and to this day still struggled to recover. Now, he'd finally prove that investment worth it.

- It's time, Crix. Here, take it and enter the machine when you're ready.

The Electric-Type nodded, took the Electirizer from Levin's hands and stepped into the trading machine's chamber without a moment of hesitation. After that, it was all up to Dave, a fisherman looking to evolve his Clamperl. He smiled politely at the young man and urged him to start the trade at his leisure - after all, he'd waited a year and a half for this moment; a couple more minutes wouldn't hurt.

... Would they?

In a split second, a mere blink of an eye, something appeared between Levin and the machine. Something familiar... Magnus?! Did he just Teleport here? And what was that in his hand?...

- OPAL!

The Fire-Type grinned at his Trainer, holding a helpless Venonat with one hand while the other was ominously ablaze. His intent was clear - Levin had known the Magmar's goal for a very long time, but denied him at every turn. How could he afford to make Magnus even more powerful? But now...

He isn't entirely evil, otherwise Opal wouldn't be unharmed as she is. But he's completely unstable... What if he's not bluffing? Besides...

Crix had been Magnus's countermeasure for as long as they'd known each other. Bitter rivals, total opposites, they'd been clashing since Levin could remember - the Magmar in search of fire and destruction, the Electabuzz looking to prevent them. So maybe, in a way, this was "fate" - as much as he despised the concept. Whatever it was, he had no choice but to let it unfold. He cursed his helplessness and reached for the Magmarizer in his bag; in a way, all of this was his own fault for not disposing of the item sooner.

- Here, this is what you want, isn't it? Take it and let Opal go. Nobody needs to get hurt.

Although, when Crix finds out what you did, hurting you will be his first priority...

The Magmar's grin widened; he released the Bug-Type (who quickly leaped into Levin's arms, shivering) and greedily grabbed the Magmarizer, then stepped into the chamber where Crix awaited, oblivious to these events. Levin could only imagine the look on the Electabuzz's face when he saw his archrival join him in the pod...

- Dave, there's been a... slight change of plans on my end. I hope this doesn't change our agreement.

---

Trading my Lv 33 Electabuzz with Electirizer + Lv 35 Magmar with Magmarizer to DaveTheFishGuy for his Lv 1 Male Clamperl with DeepSeaTooth.

*Trade Started*

Last edited by MarbleZone; 12-05-2013 at 08:28 PM.
Old 12-07-2013, 01:09 PM   #3764
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading my Lv 33 Electabuzz with Electirizer + Lv 35 Magmar with Magmarizer to DaveTheFishGuy for his Lv 1 Male Clamperl with DeepSeaTooth.

*Trade Started*
Trading my Lv. 1 Clamperl with DeepSeaTooth to MarbleZone for his Lv.33 Electabuzz with Electirizer and Lv.35 Magmar with Magmarizer.

--Trade Closed--

---------------------

Well, this would be a first. Dave took a deep breath before stepping into the Cable Club. He was more than a little familiar with the building by now, but usually he was coming here to make a straight transaction. Fishing Moist's PokéBall from his belt, he fixed his gaze upon it, walking without paying attention to anything else as he ambled his way toward the machine designed to deal with evolution. From his shoulder, Rincewind let out a click. "I'm fine." the fisherman replied, shaking himself from his thoughts. This was for the best, even if it seemed a little rushed. During the brief period in his ownership, Moist had made his thoughts about wanting to evolve clear. Sitting stuck to the bottom of the local pond while Suzi, Magrat and Sybil swam freely overhead would get on anyone's nerve.

Tapping the sphere, he released the bivalve onto the floor. The shell unhinged, revealing the body within, Moist looking around curiously. As ever, the DeepSeaTooth sat alongside him, almost embedded in his mantle by now. "Well, here we are. You sure about this?" The Clamperl nodded. "Just checking. Here we go then." Dave responded, picking up the Water-type's shell and placing him inside the chamber. Better to do that than force him to agonisingly hop there one last time. By this point, he was aware of some drama taking place at the other end, looking along the machine to see an altercation between Levin and his Magmar. It was Levin's request for aid to evolve his Electabuzz that had cemented his decision to let Moist do likewise. He respected the other trainer, though he heard he could be slightly tough to get along with, but he'd heard about his various misadventures and hoped that one day he'd be able to reach a similar level with his Pokémon.

Watching the Magmar enter the pod along with the other Humanshape, Dave sensed something was amiss, but Levin still needed his help. With Moist in place, Dave pressed the confirmation button on the machine, watching as various lights and displays flashed. From one end, the silhouettes of two medium-sized, powerful, bipedal Pokémon crossed the screen, while from his a small, almost insignificant shell made the journey. Good thing this wasn't permanent, or it would look a hell of a deal on his part. Seconds later, the chamber opened, and Levin's two Pokémon stepped out, sans items which had been absorbed into their bodies upon trading. Dave barely had time to nod at the two before the glowing started.

He'd never seen evolution up close like this before. The light started as a faint outline, like an aura of energy, before engulfing both Pokémon. Already similar in shape, both Crix and Magnus began to bulk out, growing taller and wider. Arms gained muscle, hands became cannons, a tail split in two. Before he knew it, the process was over, leaving two evolved Pokémon before him. Each took a moment to check out their new bodies, the twitching his tails before flexing his overmuscled arms, while his counterpart withdrew his fingers into his arm, a glowing fireball appearing in its place. Dave recognised the look in the eye of the - he'd seen it in a few of his own teammates, but a low rumble from Crix put an end to it. Magnus' extinguished the orb of flame, flashing a smirk at his rival, clearly satisfied at being able to push his buttons. Dave's mind flashed back to his youth, watching a televised battle between Volkner, Leader of the Sunnyshore Gym, and Flint of the Elite Four. Though the match had ultimately come down to the Fire trainer's Infernape victorious over the Leader's Raichu, the mid-battle Electivire / Magmortar brawl had been something special.

But Dave had no intention of seeing it recreated mere feet from him. "Congratulations guys, I'm sure Levin's proud of you." he stated, though he was talking more to Crix than the Fire-type. "Let's get you back to him, shall we?" The two creatures nodded, stepping back into the chamber with slightly more care now that their bodies were bigger, the door closing after them. Dave hit the button again. He wasn't entirely sure what the deal with these two was, but the sooner they were back with the one who understood them, the better. Again the display flashed and beeped, the two large humanoids on their way back to their trainer, while a much different Pokémon made the reverse journey. Dave smiled at the thought, while the trading pod doors opened to reveal...

"Hey Moist, you look different. New haircut?" His Pokémon grinned, though he wasn't sure if that was down to the bad joke or because of the multiple teeth that now lined his gaping jaws. His head almost looked like his previous form, only with a cavernous mouth in place of a hinged shell. Trailing behind was a long, serpentine body, flecked with orange scales and white patches. Dave knew enough about this creature's biology to know that these would light up in the dark. At the tip, an inverted caudal fin provided a decoy, mimicking a Luvdisc or some other fish to attract prey which could be engulfed by the fanged head lying in wait nearby. The perfect design for such a deceptive Pokémon. "Feel better now?" The 's grin widened as he slithered out of the pod, his new body even useful for moving on land, the bioluminescent patches along his body flickering on and off. "Good. I'm sure everyone will be impressed - just try not to eat them, alright?" Dave responded, recalling the newly-evolved Huntail to his PokéBall. Turning, he nodded his thanks to Levin before turning back to the door, happy to have helped both of them achieve something here.

---------------------

Trading one Lv.33 Electivire and Lv.35 Magmortar back to MarbleZone for one Lv. 1 Huntail. Cheers dude, pleasure doing business.

--Trade Opened--
Old 12-07-2013, 07:29 PM   #3765
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Trading one Lv.33 Electivire and Lv.35 Magmortar back to MarbleZone for one Lv. 1 Huntail. Cheers dude, pleasure doing business.

--Trade Opened--
The Clamperl that made its way over to his pod, after Dave pressed the trade button, soon began to glow and transform. Levin never took particular interest in marine Pokemon, unlike Dave or Lass El, but he knew the basics - with that DeepSeaTooth, the fisherman was aiming to obtain a Huntail. He personally preferred the more elegant Gorebyss, not to mention how Huntail looked nothing like its previous form, but muscle beat looks in battle most of the time so maybe the Deep Sea Pokemon really was the right choice.
The fanged creature completed its transformation, after which Levin immediately pressed the button on his side to repeat the trade. He knew how many trainers, like Hyrem, recorded every new Pokemon they met in their Pokedex; he'd never entertained the idea before, but maybe it'd do him good in the future, if only for his job as a battle referee. Something to consider.

He watched as the Huntail was once again transferred to its rightful owner, and eagerly anticipated the arrival of his own Pokemon. When the light inside the pod faded and the door opened, his heart skipped a beat. Crix and Magnus finally stood before him in their ultimate forms, after all this time! Crix looked relieved, proud. And Magnus, for all the extra power surging within him, was surprisingly tame, almost... grateful?

- Crix... You look incredible! Congratulations old friend, you deserve this more than I can say. And we'll need you like this...

He turned his attention to the Magmortar.

- Magnus. You had your way this time, but if you ever try to play me like this again, I have plenty of Pokemon who would love nothing more than to take you out... starting with Crix. Be that as it may, you owe your current power to me; without me, you'd still be a helpless little Magby, and I intend to collect on that debt.

He tried to sound as serious and menacing as he could, but he knew Magnus didn't fear him or his threats. If anything, he hoped the Magmortar would at least become loyal out of gratitude... Heh, as if.

He recalled the two rivals, congratulated Dave on his new Pokemon, thanked him for accepting to trade and left the Cable Club, ready to face the consequences of these events.

---

Trading Lv 1 Huntail to DaveTheFishGuy for Lv 33 Electivire and lv 35 Magmortar.

*Trade closed*

Thanks again for agreeing to do this!
Old 12-08-2013, 12:49 AM   #3766
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

Send a message via AIM to Fallen Icarus Send a message via Skype™ to Fallen Icarus
2x Candies for lilblue's Diglett! Thanks, I'll take care of him :3
Old 12-08-2013, 12:55 AM   #3767
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
2x Candies for lilblue's Diglett! Thanks, I'll take care of him :3
*cough* I think you mean "her". XP

Trading Lv. 1 Diglett to Fallen Icarus for 2x Rare Candies.

*Trade Closed*
Old 12-08-2013, 06:13 AM   #3768
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Trading my 1 Rare Candy to Sneezey for his Dwebble.

*Trade Started*

-------------------------------------
A Dark bird looks at the screen of his computer. The figures suggest that the rumors he heard are true. Rumors that no one ever investigated on. But he doesn't matter, he did the research himself and the fruits of it will all be his too. Now the only question remains, how to get what I want without anyone noticing?

The research continues and soon his eyes glimmer in the darkness under his fedora. He has it all figured out now. What he needs is a hole, small enough to be easily hidden away, but big enough to get that what he wants through. And to make that hole he needs something small that can cut through a thick layer or rock. Good thing Rowan won't notice it if currency would go mysteriously missing. And with that the Dark bird flies off to complete an arranged trade all by himself.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:12 AM   #3769
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escalion View Post
Trading my 1 Rare Candy to Sneezey for his Dwebble.

*Trade Started*

-------------------------------------
A Dark bird looks at the screen of his computer. The figures suggest that the rumors he heard are true. Rumors that no one ever investigated on. But he doesn't matter, he did the research himself and the fruits of it will all be his too. Now the only question remains, how to get what I want without anyone noticing?

The research continues and soon his eyes glimmer in the darkness under his fedora. He has it all figured out now. What he needs is a hole, small enough to be easily hidden away, but big enough to get that what he wants through. And to make that hole he needs something small that can cut through a thick layer or rock. Good thing Rowan won't notice it if currency would go mysteriously missing. And with that the Dark bird flies off to complete an arranged trade all by himself.
Trading lv.1 male Dwebble to Escalion for 1x Rare Candy.

*Trade Closed*
Old 12-09-2013, 09:52 PM   #3770
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
I hereby trade my 5 Rare Candies and a TM Endure for Missingno. Master's Black Flute.

*Trade Start*
Old 12-09-2013, 09:54 PM   #3771
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
I hereby trade my 5 Rare Candies and a TM Endure for Missingno. Master's Black Flute.

*Trade Start*
Trading my Black Flute for GS's 5 Candies and TM Endure. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Old 12-10-2013, 12:21 AM   #3772
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Trading 4 rare candies the TM Drain Punch a Pink +15 Pokéblock and a
Indigo (Beauty) +40 Pokeblock to Treepandaone for his level 1 male Blitzle

*Trade Started*
Old 12-10-2013, 06:00 AM   #3773
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Trading 4 rare candies the TM Drain Punch a Pink +15 Pokéblock and a
Indigo (Beauty) +40 Pokeblock to Treepandaone for his level 1 male Blitzle

*Trade Started*
Trading a level 1 Male Bliztle to EpicSquirtle for 4 candies, a TM drain punch, a Pink +15 Pokeblock and an Indigo +40 Pokeblock.

Take care of him

*Trade Closed*

~ Tess Edit: +15 Pink Pokéblock traded here.
~ Tess Edit: +40 Indigo Pokéblock used on 02/03/2014.

Last edited by enchantress; 05-27-2015 at 02:24 AM.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:52 PM   #3774
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Trading my Level 1 male Buneary to Itzatrap in exchange for 2 Rare Candies and 3 Sky Gummis.

*Trade Begun*
Old 12-13-2013, 04:28 PM   #3775
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Trading my Lv.1 Female Mankey to Missingno.Master for 3 Royal Gummis

--Trade Started--
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records