UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 09:26 PM   #3726
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Normally I would put RP here, but since I should get this done quick.

Trading 5 candies, 3 Royal Gummis, 3 Mysterious Gummis, and 3 Red Gummis for Sneezey's Level 1 Female Geodude.

*TRADE STARTED*
Old 11-18-2013, 04:41 AM   #3727
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Trading a level 1 female Surskit to Kairne for a rare candy. Hope she becomes a valuable member of your team.

trade opened
Trading 1 Rare Candy to TreePandaOne for his Lv 1 Female Surskit. Welcome to the team, Boreas.

*Trade closed*

Trading 3 Rare Candies to Marion Ette for her Lv 1 Male Patrat. He shall be named Lemon.

*Trade opened*
Old 11-18-2013, 10:06 AM   #3728
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeVA View Post
Normally I would put RP here, but since I should get this done quick.

Trading 5 candies, 3 Royal Gummis, 3 Mysterious Gummis, and 3 Red Gummis for Sneezey's Level 1 Female Geodude.

*TRADE STARTED*
Trading lv.1 female Geodude w/ EM Endure to blazeVA for 5x Rare Candies, 3x Royal Gummi's, 3x Mysterious Gummi's, and 3x Red Gummi's.

*Trade Closed*
Old 11-20-2013, 08:48 AM   #3729
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Trading Lv. 1 male Clamperl to DaveTheFishGuy for 1 Rare Candy. Polish him regularly!

*Trade Started!*
Old 11-20-2013, 09:06 AM   #3730
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Trading a Level 1 male Whismur to DaveTheFishGuy in exchange for 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade Begun*
Old 11-20-2013, 07:14 PM   #3731
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Trading Lv. 1 Genderless Baltoy for gmoyes' x4 Rare Candies.

Trade Started! Take care of the little guy!
Old 11-20-2013, 07:18 PM   #3732
gmoyes
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to gmoyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post
Trading Lv. 1 Genderless Baltoy for gmoyes' x4 Rare Candies.

Trade Started! Take care of the little guy!
Lol, we started the trade at the exact same time, you here, me on serebii.

Here's your 4 rare candies. I'll gladly take my new Baltoy, thank you.
*trade closed*
Old 11-20-2013, 07:47 PM   #3733
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Trading Lv. 1 male Clamperl to DaveTheFishGuy for 1 Rare Candy. Polish him regularly!

*Trade Started!*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Trading a Level 1 male Whismur to DaveTheFishGuy in exchange for 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade Begun*
He'd made it three weeks. He was hatching an egg the next day. And yet here he was to trade for not one, but two Pokémon. Dave stepped into the Cable Club, holding the door open for a few moments so that his companion could follow in. Gytha floated through the entryway, landing delicately on her trainer's shoulder, preferring to ride when indoors as opposed to floating free on the breeze outside. Looking around, he spotted his various trading partners and stepped up to the machine. First up was a regular customer of his, Noriko placing her PokéBall on the panel while Dave did likewise with a Candy. Previously she'd given him Rhys and Twoflower, and now she was doing him another service.

Picking up his new device, he pocketed it for later and placed his second Candy on the panel. His next trade was with Cyrus, a trainer he'd not had much to do with previously, but he'd seen an advert for another Pokémon up for grabs and from what he could tell, no-one else was interested in it. Not wanting to see a poor critter go lonely, he'd made an offer and here he was. Another flash of light and another PokéBall, which he also pocketed. Those done, he went to turn away, only for his PokéGear to beep in his pocket as a text message came through. Someone else had responded to his trade offer, and he watched as a strange girl burst into the building, ran up to the counter and placed a strange item atop it. Knowing not much was needed in exchange, the fisherman reached into his pack and dropped a single Berry atop it. Another flash, and he picked up the large, tooth-like item. Just what he'd need.

Stepping outside, he reached for the first PokéBall and tapped it, releasing one of his new Pokémon. The light burst out, coalescing into the form of a closed shell. Kneeling down, Dave stared at the sealed creature, and when nothing happened he lightly knocked on the shell. It opened a crack before going the whole way, revealing its innards. A small, pink blob smiled outward, a quizzical look in its eye. "Hello! How's it going Clamperl?" he asked, wondering whether the outer case would snap shut or not. Fortunately, it didn't, and the curious creature nodded in return. Dave smiled. Clamperl were something of an enigma, armoured creatures that sat on the seafloor but could evolve into one of two fish Pokémon adapted for the deep sea. Most interesting. Fumbling with his Pocket, he produced the item he'd snatched from the trade machine. A relic of the deep that he'd located by chance in another trainer's inventory. The shellfish eyed it, trying to suppress its excitement and present only curiosity. "You won't need this juuuust yet, but I might as well let you hang onto it until you do. What do you think?" he muttered. The mollusc hopped forward, inspecting the item. Suddenly, with another hop, the shell closed around the Deep Sea Tooth and sucked it inside. Dave recoiled, snatching his hand back as Clamperl opened up once more, the item now sitting within his mantle, a smirk on his features. A grin broke out on Dave's own visage. "I see, well played. Welcome to the team Moist, try to settle in, eh?"

One introduction done, he recalled the conniving Water-type and withdrew his second new PokéBall. Another tap and flash of light, and another small creature appeared before him, this one more pink and bipedal rather than blue and bivalve. The critter looked nervous, anxiously watching him with strange, cross-shaped eyes, looking ready to flee at any moment. Dave tried smiling, kneeling down in front of the Whismur. "Hey lil' fella! It's oka--" at that point he had to stop as he got a face-full of the Normal-type's signature trait, it's huge mouth having burst open with a cry of distress. Though the siren-like wail, he recalled data he'd read about the species, said to cry as loud as a jet engine when startled - and it looked like this one startled easy. "Whismur, it's alr-- Whismur! WHISMUR!" he tried, but there was no way to make himself audible over the crying infant. Besides, these Pokémon had the Ability to entirely ignore sound at their choosing. Great in battle, not so great when trying to get one to calm down. In desperation, he looked to his shoulder. Gytha smiled back, twirling her leaves to take to the air, soon hanging before the screaming baby. Not fazed in the slightest before the window-shattering cry, the Hoppip started to twirl, trying to get his attention, but nothing could distract Whismur now. Sighing, the Grass-type turned to plan B. A cloud of green spores and powders emerged from her body, coating the Whisper Pokémon within moments. Slowly, his cry slowed and faded, the Sleep Powder doing its job as he slowly fell to its slumber. His ears closed up as he rolled onto the ground, the only sound now coming from his mouth being a large snore. "Good job, love." the trainer commended, Gytha beaming at him before turning to pat the sleeping creature. "Just a baby for now, but we'll see what he becomes." Dave noted, scooping Whismur up in his arms rather than return him to his Ball. Gytha floated up to land on his shoulder again. "Sleep well, Shawn. I can't wait until that voice is firing the right way." he muttered, starting to stride away, two new friends in tow.

---------------------

OOC:
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Kaisap for her Lv. 1 Male Clamperl. I'll get a big tin of turtle-wax for him, don't worry!

--Trade Closed--

Trading 1 Rare Candy to Talon for his Lv. 1 Male Whismur. Thanks man, I'll take good care of the little tyke.

--Trade Closed--

On a TOTALLY UNRELATED NOTE, trading 1 Bluk Berry to Allishinca for her Deep Sea Tooth. Thanks so much lass!

--Trade Opened--
Old 11-20-2013, 07:50 PM   #3734
Allishinca
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post

On a TOTALLY UNRELATED NOTE, trading 1 Bluk Berry to Allishinca for her Deep Sea Tooth. Thanks so much lass!

--Trade Opened--

Whoa, a Bluk Berry!
Nabbing this in exchange for this my Deep Sea Tooth! :D

*Trade Closed*
Old 11-21-2013, 03:22 AM   #3735
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Trading my His and Hers Pendants to GeminiSpark for 4 Shoal Salts. Thanks ^^
Old 11-21-2013, 03:42 AM   #3736
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Trading my His and Hers Pendants to GeminiSpark for 4 Shoal Salts. Thanks ^^
And I hereby trade my 4 Shoal Salts (1, 2, 3, 4) for Treepandaone's His Heart Pendant and Her Heart Pendant! Now my male Arbok can hold His Heart Pendant, and my female Arbok will have Her Heart Pendant! They'll be an even happier couple than before! ^_^

COMPLETE.

*Trade Closed*
Old 11-21-2013, 07:21 AM   #3737
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Trading a Fire Stone to Gemini Spark for a Thunder Stone.

Trade Opened
Old 11-21-2013, 03:01 PM   #3738
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Trading a Fire Stone to Gemini Spark for a Thunder Stone.

Trade Opened
And I hereby trade my Thunder Stone in exchange for Treepandaone's Fire Stone! Thank y'all!

COMPLETE.

*Trade Closed*
Old 11-21-2013, 03:51 PM   #3739
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Trading 1 Rare Candy to Treep for his Deep Sea Scale. Cheers bro.

--Trade Opened--
Old 11-21-2013, 06:29 PM   #3740
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Treep for his Deep Sea Scale. Cheers bro.

--Trade Opened--
No problem. Wouldn't have even known I had it if you didn't message me.

Trading a Deep Sea Scale to DaveTheFishGuy for a rare candy.

Trade Closed
Old 11-23-2013, 12:26 PM   #3741
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Trading a Lv. 1 Female Zubat to Blaze for 5 Rare Candies. Hope you have fun with two vampires on the team, dude.

--Trade Opened--
Old 11-23-2013, 02:03 PM   #3742
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
What happens when you get two vampires who are sisters? No, not a harem.

Quote:
Trading a Lv. 1 Female Zubat to Blaze for 5 Rare Candies. Hope you have fun with two vampires on the team, dude.

--Trade Opened--
'This is going to be one pretty freaking awesome surprise for Remilia.' Blaze thought to himself as he walked towards the Cable Club with a bag of candies in hand. It had only been a week since Remilia had told him the news about her feelings for him, and he felt oddly giddy for being able to reunite Remilia with her younger sister. 'I've probably fallen for her too, come to think of it. No one else has gotten me to change as much as she has. And I'm probably one of the few people who like, or even want, to have her around. I don't know myself though.' It was certainly a dilemma for Blaze about his feelings, but this wasn't. It was ironic in a way, since when the Zubat went up for trade, he immediately bidded five candies for it, blowing away all the other bids. Before they even existed. It was one of those things that he just knew. He knew that this was Flandre, even more than he knew that the Woobat he was getting was Remilia. There was some kinda of pressure around everything about her. It was like she was so powerful that the world warped around her and she could direct it with her will. And if the vague stories he heard about her from Meiling were true, that might just simply be the case. But he wasn't scared of her. Just wary. So, for safe measure, when he appeared outside of the Cable Club, he released Marche, his Graveler, in case things decided to take a wrong turn. Marche looked at Blaze and said, "So we are going to get the Zubat huh? This is Remilia's sister correct?" "Yeah, it is. Listen, if things go awry in there, you need to back me up, alright?" "Awry?" Marche said, now looking somewhat concerned. "She's mentally unstable. Remilia isn't sure what it is, but I believe it is split personality disorder. She has a perfectly normal side...and then..." "A pretty damn insane side?" "You got it. I'm sure you can keep her control if that happens." "Yeah, I should be able to. Be careful." Marche gave Blaze a slight nod that he was ready.

Blaze walked into the Cable Club, and went into the booth that was marked as ready for him to trade. He put his bag of candies on the machine, and it disappeared in an instant, before a Pokeball appeared in its place. Blaze picked up the Pokeball, and dropped it immediately. "Son of a bitch! It's on fire!" Blaze put on a glove he had in his pocket and picked up the Pokeball again, the heat penetrating through the glove easily but at least Blaze could hold it now. "What in the world...? Why is the Pokeball so hot!?" "Can I hold it Blaze?" "Yeah, sure Marche." Blaze put the Pokeball in Marche's outstretched hands, and he held it with intent in his face. "Wow, you aren't kidding. This Pokeball is hot. Thankfully I can hold it without problems, but you are going to need heat-proof gloves in order to carry this ball." Just then, the Pokeball wobbled and opened in Marche's hand, releasing a black Zubat with red colored wing membranes. "Where, where am I? Can someone help me, I'm trying to find my older sister?" Blaze wasn't surprised that she could talk, but he WAS surprised by the age of the voice. She sounded like she was no older than 9 years old. Blaze spoke up quickly. "Are you Flandre? Flandre Scarlet?" "Yes, yes I am." Blaze opened up a Vampire Ball and threw it into the air, releasing Remilia into the Cable Club. "So, I take it Blaze that I can stop spending time in that wretched Pokeball. I don't know why you had me..." She stopped speaking then, looking at the Zubat. "Flandre....Flandre!?" Remilia began to cry, the first time Blaze ever noticed. "Sister. It's you!" The two sisters flew towards each other before embracing in a rather awkward hug. "I...I promise to never lose you again." "Sister, are you sick? You are being really nice." Remilia let go and smiled. "Well, I've softened up a little bit since I've met Blaze. I can tell you all about it when we get back." "Well, okay. I'm not sure I get it though." "You go ahead with Marche. I've got something I've got to do first." "Marche?" "He's the Graveler. The big rock guy with four arms." "Oh, that's Marche." Flandre flew down and perched herself onto Marche. "Lead the way Marchey-boy!" Marche grunted and walked out of the Cable Club, and when Remilia was sure they were both outside, she flew right up to Blaze and kissed him squarely on the lips. Blaze blushed madly and drew away. "Thanks so much. I don't think I could ever thank you enough. You reunited me with my sister, even though you knew she was mad. Thank you." She then perched on Blaze's shoulder, and took a small bite our of his neck. "You know? I think I can be a bit more at ease now. Though we REALLY should be looking for everybody else. I don't know how you are going to support me and Flandre." "Beats me." Blaze and Remilia walked out of the Cable Club and rejoined the other two.

----------------

Trading 5 candies for Dave's Level 1 Female Zubat.

OFGUYSHUYUSGEHGAGGAEIHRSIHRAIH

TRADE CLOSED
Old 11-24-2013, 08:57 PM   #3743
Allishinca
Boulder Badge

Trading my Vampire Ball to Electric Blue Eye for Rare Candy x1!

*Trade Started!*
Old 11-24-2013, 09:52 PM   #3744
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Trading my Level 1 male Paras with Cut, Strength, and Rock Smash (links provided below):
Species: Paras (M) Level 1
Name: (none yet given)
Met: Egg House, hatched on July 9, 2013
Type: Grass/Bug
Ability: (undeclared)
Attacks: Scratch, Cut, Flash, Rock Smash
Nature: (undeclared)
Held Item: none
Contest Stats: Smart: -- Cool: -- Beauty: -- Tough: -- Cute: --
Beauty Points: --
IQ: --
Bio: none currently
Trophies: none currently
to DaveTheFishGuy in exchange for 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Begun*
Old 11-24-2013, 10:06 PM   #3745
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Axew and my Lv. 1 Female Ponyta to Sneezey for 2 Rare Candies. Fair warning, Axew bites and tusks people! Ponyta's much nicer and just wants some love and attention, she might even give kisses to you~ Take care of them!

*Trade Start*
Old 11-24-2013, 10:53 PM   #3746
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Trading my Dive Ball to EBE for 2 candies.

Trade Started
Old 11-25-2013, 04:02 AM   #3747
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishinca View Post
Trading my Vampire Ball to Electric Blue Eye for Rare Candy x1!

*Trade Started!*
Trading 1 candy to Alli for her Vampire Ball, thanks!

--Trade Closed--

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbbydoll View Post
Trading my Dive Ball to EBE for 2 candies.

Trade Started
Trading 2 candies to sweetbbydoll for her Dive Ball, thanks!

--Trade Closed--

Now getting down to business.

Placing my starter Pokemon Gastly into the Vampireball I just obtained.
My second Gastly in this Ghostball
My royal Jellicent, Deigo into the Diveball I just traded for.
My ever fun but shy Sableye, Adam in this here Darkball
Mr.T the Scraggy will go into this Fightingball
and finally my first capture, Solosis in this Psychicball

Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 11-27-2013 at 07:50 PM.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:52 PM   #3748
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Trading my Level 6 female Foongus with the following moves and stats:
Species: Foongus (F) Level 6
Name: (none yet given)
Met: Egg House, hatched on May 7, 2013
Type: Grass/Poison
Ability: (undeclared)
Attacks: Absorb, Seed Bomb, Round, Growth, Endure, Synthesis
Nature: (undeclared)
Held Item: none
Contest Stats: Smart: 10 Cool: 10 Beauty: 10 Tough: 10 Cute: 10
Beauty Points: --
IQ: 1
Bio: none yet given
Trophies: none currently
to Tyoyo3131 in exchange for his Level 3 female Misdreavus with Curse, Nasty Plot, and Screech. Apologies to Yuuko and Reiko for not including the full RP in this post. I'll provide what I have managed to write up so far.

"Master!"
Nghhhhhhh...
"Master, wake up!"
Cyrus rolled over onto his right shoulder. Just five more minutes, he thought. Suddenly he felt something cold but gentle brushing up against his nose and eyes. Opening them ...

... he saw two great, red and yellow eyes staring into his. And in that instant his mind transitioned from sleep to awake, as so often happens, and he remembered exactly what was going on. This was no time for further sleep.

"Sorry, Yuuko," Cyrus apologized, standing and stretching an arm up towards the sky. It was still only just after sunrise. The trees around them cast long shadows over the ground, the sun still hovering low above the horizon. It breathed some of its amber warmth into Cyrus's body. Soon, he was wide awake. "We're almost there," he said, turning to the Misdreavus behind him, flashing her a knowing smile. Yuuko smiled back, a quiet murmur of affirmation on her lips.

The young man was sitting on a log, poking at some mushrooms in a skillet roasting on an open fire. Nearby was a small reddish-orange bird, a Torchic, silently looking up at the trainer's face. Sitting on Cyrus's lap, legs sprawled out as if to say "You can't get up -- I'm too comfy here" was a Chikorita, her eyes shut, her leaf swirling about with swift gentleness like a cat's tail. And flitting above overhead was the Misdreavus, Yuuko, who seemed eager for Cyrus to act. But right now was time for breakfast, and the Misdreavus understood this. Leaning forward once again to poke at the mushrooms, Cyrus placed the stick down, leaned back, and picked up the Chikorita. He wouldn't be able to lean forward without squishing her in between his stomach and his thighs. As she sleepily protested being removed from his warm lap and placed on the chilly ground, wet with dew-stained autumn leaves, a small noise came from the other side of the campfire. Looking over the red and yellow flames, Cyrus saw his little charge. She was small in stature, her skin a cream color. She had two small, jet black eyes, a pink piggy nose, and wore a PokéBall-patterned cap atop her head. Well, perhaps "wore" isn't quite the right word: the cap was much a part of her as any other, the same as your own hand or leg. She gently rocked back and forth atop the log she sat on, her eyes fixed squarely on the human who sat opposite her.

"We'll be heading off straight after breakfast," he spoke. But his eyes conveyed much more to the little Foongus. He gave a kind, knowing look that said, "Don't worry. I'm sure your trainer is there waiting for us." The little Foongus blinked silently in response to Cyrus's words and gaze, gently rocking back and forth on the log. Fifteen seconds passed in silence. Then --

"Okay, guys. Breakfast is served."

The young man began poked the mushrooms one last time, took the skillet off the fire, and began to ready it for several plates.

Several months ago, while trekking through a dense forest, Cyrus had come upon a little Foongus. Communicating to Cyrus through art drawn on the forest floor, the little Foongus conveyed that she had become separated from her trainer and subsequently lost in the woods, unable to find him. Cyrus offered to help the Foongus find him, but when that didn't work after a couple of hours, he suggested a new plan. "How about you come with me for now? We'll go to the nearest town and try to get a hold of your trainer through the police. They should be able to help." After thinking about it in silence for several seconds, the tiny mushroom Pokémon agreed with Cyrus and accompanied him out of the forest.

When they reached town, the authorities did not indicate having received any information yet on a missing Pokémon. Cyrus figured that he must have exited the forest from the opposite side as the Foongus's trainer. He decided to wait around for the trainer ... but unfortunately, an unexpected calamity struck nearby which roped Cyrus and all of his Pokémon into a death-defying adventure ... but that story's for another time.

At the end of that harrowing experience, Cyrus found himself hundreds of miles away from where they started. He had kept in contact with the authorities, however, and he had learned that whilst he had been on that impromptu adventure without any reception, the police had been approached by a young male trainer who reported a missing Foongus.

The rest is on the way but will have to either be edited in here at a later date with permission or else posted in a Visionary Glade post. Sorry, girls! But thank you very much, Tyoyo, for allowing me to spend the girls' birthday with them together at last. Thanks for your fathomless patience T_T, and I hope you and Zoey have many wonderful adventures together.

*Trade Begun*
Old 11-27-2013, 06:06 PM   #3749
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Axew and my Lv. 1 Female Ponyta to Sneezey for 2 Rare Candies. Fair warning, Axew bites and tusks people! Ponyta's much nicer and just wants some love and attention, she might even give kisses to you~ Take care of them!

*Trade Start*
Trading 2 Rare Candies to Gemini Spark for lv.1 Male Axew and lv.1 Female Ponyta. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Old 11-27-2013, 06:11 PM   #3750
myahoo
Soul Badge

Trading 3 Rare Candies and 2 Rare Bones for EBE's Lv. 1 Male Sableye.

-Trade Opened-
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records