UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 11-24-2013, 01:26 PM   #1
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Swoobat UPN PASBL: biggggg5 versus 2hertz

Welcome, ladies, gentleman, Pogeymans! This shall be a historic match-up between biggggg5 and 2hertz. And by historic, I mean easily forgotten!
Quote:
2hertz(a) vs biggggg5(c)
3 vs 3 singles
slapstick
Equiall highest
Switch=KO
48hr DQ
Arena= Refs choice.
Remember this is Equiall, so, 2hertz, your Pokemon will level-up AND evolve. Now, for an arena, let's go with the Rock arena. It's a good arena to learn how to abuse such things.

bigggg5, we need your squad first!

Quote:
Zelphon - Today at 5:29 AM
If the current political climate has taught me anything
It's that a purge via gay witches may very well be necessary
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:28 AM   #2
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Cheers guys. Too early to say much else.

Goku: Level 3 Male Mankey
Goku was raised as a fighter since he was a baby.He has mastered ki in the form of flight and ki blasts. He has saved the world several times and is the strongest warrior in the universe. His best friend is Krillan and his biggest rival is Vegeta.
Hidden power: steel
Special Training: Kamehameha! (Fighting)
Goku can use aura sphere.

Rachel: Level 3 Female Teddiursa
Rachel loves to fight. She likes Tobias and is somehow Jake's cousin. She always rushes into fights and as a result will sometimes get more injured than the others. She also loves shopping and is almost impossible to get dirty. She is often annoyed by Marco.
Hidden power: Psychic
Special Training: "Let's do it" (UNKNOWN)
Through sheer determination Rachel will keep fighting one turn after she would normally faint due to damage(similar to tyrouge) . she no longer has access to the moves: fake tears, captivate, covet, defense curl or endure as she sees these as wimpy moves.

Katrina: Level 3 Female Magikarp
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Hurricane Katrina of the 2005 Atlantic hurricane season was the costliest natural disaster, as well as one of the five deadliest hurricanes, in the history of the United States At least 1,836 people died in the actual hurricane and in the subsequent floods, making it the deadliest U.S. hurricane since the 1928 Okeechobee hurricane; total property damage was estimated at $81 billion.
According to Katrina (the Gyarados) the hurricane wasnt going to stop so the government made a machine to transfer it to a pokemon form. Katrina is the living enbodiement of the storm.
Hidden power: ground
Special Training: Rock you like a hurricane (Flying)
Katrina can use Hurricane now but loses all her dragon type moves.

Batman: Level 3 Male Golbat
Hidden Power: ground

Neil: Level 1 Male Joltik
Hidden power: rock

Mysteria: Level 3 Female Sableye
Mysteria is a real witch. That isn't necessarily a bad thing though as she is Mawill's girlfriend and he likes her. It makes her much more powerful and awesome. Her spells are mostly residual, they just enhanced her claw skills and sharpness. We met her at my old grade school where she was practicing her claws on the trees. Mawill fell in love immediately and made me catch her. They became good friends and eventually started going out.
Hidden power: poison
Special Training: Witch Nails (UNKNOWN)
Mysteria gains the moves X-scissor, night slash, slash, metal claw, and psycho cut. She loses punishment, foul play, zen headbutt, sucker punch, body slam, double edge, seismic toss, and attract.

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Spoiler: show

Last edited by biggggg5; 11-25-2013 at 07:10 PM.
biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:01 PM   #3
2hertz
Pokemon Trainer

Pidgeotto ( Narancia) Male Level 2 (Now a Level 4 Pidgeot)

Meditite ( Lisa-Lisa ) Male, Level 1
(Now a level 3 Medicham)

Chimchar ( Fuego) Male, Level 1

(Now a Level 3 Monferno)

Grovyle (Hanged-Man) Male, Level 2
(Now a Level 4 Sceptile)

Squirtle (Jolyne) Female, Level 1

(Now a Level 3 Wartortle)

Mawile(Yoko) Level 1, Female

(Now Level 3)

"Go, Fuego!"
2hertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 05:04 PM   #4
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Fuego was the name of my old ekans. Speaking of serpents I choose Katrina. Use bounce then come down with an aqua tail

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Old 11-25-2013, 05:23 PM   #5
2hertz
Pokemon Trainer

" Avoid with a Dig and strike. Then, U Turn out to Hanged Man
Old 11-25-2013, 05:29 PM   #6
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Apologies, but bigggg5, you are going to have to choose a new squad. You can't have Gyarados because its a TL4 acquisition, not a TL3. In fact, more than one of your Pokemon are illegal.

Apologies again.

Quote:
Old 11-25-2013, 07:13 PM   #7
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

I fixed my squad post. Thanks for pointing that out Blaze. I will go with Sonic instead. Earthquake then toxic

Old 11-25-2013, 07:14 PM   #8
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

*crosses arms sternly*

I don't see Sonic, and anyways, if you do edit out any Pokemon to add new ones, I am going to allow 2hertz to edit his, as its only fair. This needs to start from the very beginning.

Quote:
Old 11-25-2013, 07:20 PM   #9
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

bah. stupid brain. I was looking at my summary and got mixed up. i will use Goku, who is now a mankey, and he will use aura sphere. i have not added or subtracted anymon just devolved them.

Old 11-25-2013, 07:25 PM   #10
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Alright, good then. 2hertz, you get a re-order.

Quote:
Old 11-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #11
2hertz
Pokemon Trainer

Hm...

Aerial Ace. Taking an Aura Sphere shouldn't hurt so much. Then, U Turn out to Narancia.

I'll be keeping mah squad. I won't even need to dye my hair gold.

Last edited by 2hertz; 11-25-2013 at 07:35 PM. Reason: No Squad changes.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:44 PM   #12
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 1: U-Turn shenanigans.

I totally didn't re-use the title or anything! ;;

So, after a brief squabble about sqauds which might or might not have resulted in some venting on my part, both trainers meet eye to eye. Biggg5 sends out a Mankey while 2hertz sends out Fuego his Chimchar Monferno. Both are ready and raring to go.

Reffing hijack! Remilia here, and Blaze's reffing quality has dropped so far that I am volunteering to involuntarily hijack his reffing while he tries to get his detail groove back. Anywho, this is how it happens here folks at the Rock arena! Get your gambling tickets ready, cause this is going to be one hell of a fight to bet on!

Goku out Dragonball Z inspired Mankey begins the match by charging up a large, light blue sphere of energy in between its hands. This sphere of energy is fine-tuned with the aura's of its target Pokemon, which makes it more difficult to dodge as the ball of energy will track you down and kill you! Or at least it will deal some serious damage. The ball of energy is launched from Goku's hands in a very un-kamekameha way, and tracks down to Fuego. The ball strikes Fuego right in the chest, and his screeches as he is flown back a few feet from the force of the attack. But don't fear, because Fuego is not without retaliation or revenge! He begins to run forwards, putting his head forward in order to get into a more aerodynamic shape. He then leaps into the air and zooms after Goku, who tries to get out of the way of the attack. But then, all of a sudden, Fuego fools his opponent with cunning and shocking ease and strikes Goku in the side, causing Goku to fly back a couple of feet as Monferno piles his weight into Goku.

Then, Goku for some reason decides that he isn't going to be good in this match-up and instead decides that this should be a job for another one of his teammates. So, he coats himself with Bug energy and rams into Goku again. This time he doesn't do as much damage, but that's really not the point of this attack, as it barely even breaks out even when its super-effective! Instead, he uses the remainder of his Bug energy to teleport back to his Pokeball, and in his stead he sends out Narancia, a Pidgeot. This one definitely has a match-up advantage over her foe, but sometimes Pokemon can have hidden moves up their sleeves...you never know!

Condition:
Goku has taken quite a bit of damage this round, but he is still doing really good healthwise, so don't worry! Energy use wasn't bad at all.

Fuego took a good hit this round, but has taken less damage than Goku. His energy use was higher however, with Flying at half, and his Bug energy isn't going to do anything else.

Narancia is completely fresh.

2hertz, its your move!

Quote:
Old 11-26-2013, 06:25 AM   #13
2hertz
Pokemon Trainer

Activate a Tailwind. Then, give him a taste of your Air Slash
Old 11-26-2013, 06:39 AM   #14
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Smack down then thunder

Old 11-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #15
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 2: When in doubt, TYPESPAM!

I didn't re-use this title either! ;;

Narancia is the one to start this match off and begins to flap her wings heavily as a tailwind begins to blow behind her. This will give her a pretty decent boost in speed while cutting into her opponent,, as long as she can keep her wings going in the right direction that is. Mankey struggles a bit against the strong winds, but is still able to form a sphere of rock energy in his hands, ready to fling it at one of his opponent's wings. He shoots the ball of rock enerrgy at the left one, and its a direct hit, causing Narancia to come crashing down to earth, favoring her wing as if it was broken. That looks like it hurts and she might not be able to fly for a turn of two. But even though she can't fly, she can still attack her opponent with a couple of moves, and she takes her good wing and slices through the air, causing a hardened section of air to shoot out at the Maneky. It strikes said Mankey head on and causes him to scream in pain as he flies back a bit, exteneded by the tailwind blowing. He gets back up and then a huge charge of electricity begins to store up in his body, ready to slam into his opponent with severe strength. He fires a massive thunderbolt out of his body towards Narancia, which arcs in the air, unaffected by the wind, and slams into the bird. While normally a Pidgeot could probably get a good partial dodge on that, with he lame wing that isn't possible and Pidgeot shrills as the eletricity flows through her body. A quick analysis however shows that she isn't paralyzed, so she can still turn this around!

Condition:
Narancia took a lot of damage this round, already under the first third. Energy use wasn't too bad.

Maneky used a lot of energy this round, with Electric nearly gone and Rock still have a good bit in the tanks. He should be fine going into the next round. He took some more damage this round as well, and is actually only a little bit over Narancia.

biggggggg5?

Quote:
Old 11-26-2013, 03:45 PM   #16
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Run in for an ice punch. Aim for the wing you hit.

Old 11-26-2013, 04:28 PM   #17
2hertz
Pokemon Trainer

Use his disadvantage against the wind to strike! Perform an Air Cutter once more!
Old 11-27-2013, 10:21 AM   #18
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 3: WINDSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The round starts off by Mankey, who I've just been re-informed is by the name of Goku, charges up his right fist with ice energy, causing it to get a frosty light blue glow. He then charges at Narancia, but the tailwind in this case is acting more like a headwind so Mankey is slowed down a bit. This gives Narancia enough time to flap her good wing enough to create a small whirlwind full of little sharp bits of wind. Both attacks hit their opponents at roughly the same time, causing both battlers to take some damage.

Condition:
Narancia is a little bit over the half-point, and energy use is alright.

Goku is a good bit over Narancia, but he is under his first third now. Energy use was fine, but Ice is at half.

2hertz?

Quote:
Old 11-27-2013, 10:53 AM   #19
2hertz
Pokemon Trainer

If I could strangle this silly monkey I would.

Narancia, show him your Hidden Power. Then use an Aerial Ace .

Last edited by 2hertz; 11-27-2013 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Grammar Error
Old 11-27-2013, 10:57 AM   #20
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Rock tomb then earthquake

Old 11-28-2013, 06:52 AM   #21
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 4: Rocks.

Narancia is looking for some payback after last few rounds and knows that the correct way to get it is to typespam, typespam, and maybe more typespam. She gathers up energy inside of her before in manifests a lot of orbs of energy that circle around Narancia before zooming towards Goku, who tries to get out of the way but it unable to, the orbs of energy exploding on contact and causes Goku to fly back a bit, screeching in pain from the attack. Goku doesn't want that to happen anymore, so he pounds into the ground causing rocks to rise out of the ground and surround Narancia, though because of the size difference they don't cover her completely but effectively pin her into place.

Because of the rocks squeezing her in, Narancia can't move in order to do an Aerial Ace, but her opponent is more than capable of moving an her stomps the earth with one powerful stroke, causing a shock wave of Ground energy to rush through the arena and hit the tomb, causing the tomb to fall around Narancia and for Narancia to shrill in pain as the earthquake hits her. The falling rocks, however, don't do much her, and she is easily able to wriggle out of the rubble.

Condition:
Narancia took some more damage this round, under the halfpoint by a decent amount. Energy use was alright, the forced one mover not impacting her much.

Goku took more damage this round, a tiny bit over Narancia. Energy use was high, with Ground enough for a Bulldoze and Rock energy is low.

biggggg5

Quote:
Old 11-28-2013, 09:05 AM   #22
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Aura sphere

Old 11-28-2013, 01:15 PM   #23
2hertz
Pokemon Trainer

Try using a burst of Agility to dodge the Aura Sphere. Then, Aerial Ace
Old 11-30-2013, 07:09 AM   #24
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Round 5: I'm too tired to think of a witty title.

Goku starts off the round by using his signature technique in epic combat, charging up a sphere of Fighting energy in between his hands as it grows rapidly. Narancia eyes the sphere of energy warily, waiting for her chance. Goku then shoots the sphere out, although it doesn't make any wave-motion cannons when it does, so it seems very un-kamekameha like to me. But haven't I already said that at one point? I can't remember. The attack moves towards Narancia, who has enough time with the slowness of the attack to quickly move away from the attack at the last second...only for it to strike her anyway in the wing. This isn't her bad wing, but she doesn't like it either way that her defensive maneuver failed. Narancia looks for some payback, and charges at her foe with all due haste, using the Tailwind behind her for some extra speed. Goku sees her charging and braces himself for a potential idle dodge, but for a moment, Narancia is gone. Or is she? Nope! She instead appears to the side of Goku, using some fancy aerial techniques(and a bit o' magic) to blindside Goku and keep him from fleeing.

Condition:
Goku has taken some more damage this round. He is a little under his final third in that regard. Energy use was perfectly fine this round, but he is getting closer to the halfpoint on energy.

Narancia took some damage this round, now looking to be a good way under her final third there...this could go either way. Energy use was a little high this round, but she is still doing very well on that count. Her wing also seems to be doing better, you will probably get airborne next round.

2hertz?
Old 11-30-2013, 07:17 AM   #25
2hertz
Pokemon Trainer

Hidden Power, then Secret Power

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL