UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 07:09 PM   #3701
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Trading 5 candies and 2 rare bones to Electric Blue Eye for his level 1 male Snorunt with Rollout

*Trade Started*
Old 11-04-2013, 07:14 PM   #3702
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Trading 5 candies and 2 rare bones to Electric Blue Eye for his level 1 male Snorunt with Rollout

*Trade Started*
Trading my Male Lv.1 Snorunt with EM Rollout to ES for his 5 candies and 2 Rare Bones, enjoy!

--Trade Closed--
Old 11-04-2013, 09:42 PM   #3703
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Trading 1 Rare Candy to blazeVA in exchange for 1 Shoal Shell.

*Trade Begun*
Old 11-04-2013, 09:45 PM   #3704
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Trading 1 Rare Candy to blazeVA in exchange for 1 Shoal Shell.

*Trade Begun*
Trading one Shoal Shell for Talon's candy.

I hardly knew ye.

**TRADE CLOSED**
Old 11-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #3705
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Trading 4 Rare Candies to OkikuMew for her Lv. 1 female Cottonee.

*Trade Started!*
Old 11-05-2013, 03:56 PM   #3706
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Trading 4 Rare Candies to OkikuMew for her Lv. 1 female Cottonee.

*Trade Started!*
Trading my Lv.1 Female Cottonee for kaisap112's 4 candies.

*Trade Closed!*

That little gal brightened up a day for me, I hope she does the same for you on every day you feel down, with one big fluffy and cuddly hug every time! :3

Last edited by OkikuMew; 11-05-2013 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Bad writing was bad. Fixing it.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:14 PM   #3707
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
Trading a Level 1 female Smoochum to sweetbbydoll for her Lv.3 male Spheal and 5 Candies. Thanks, kind miss!

*trade opened*
Trading my Male Lv.3 Spheal with 4BPs and 5 candies to Shadow for his Lv.1 Smoochum.

Trade Closed! Thanks again.

~*~*~

While walking in the woods of Fizzytopia one cold autumn afternoon. Liza and her adorable Snubbull were having a quick conversation as to what they would make for lunch, for themselves and the other Pokémon that waited at home. But no matter what she would suggest the Poka-dot Pokemon always had the same response, "Snub."

"Pizza?"

"Snub."

"Sandwiches?"

"Snub."

"Soup?"

"Snub."

"Honestly, you're more picking with your food then Ethan is."

"Snub!."

Nearing the winter, the last couple days in the city seemed almost like a winter wonderland, snow had begun to appear toward the north, and many scientists thought it to be too early in the year for it and attributed it to the climate changes in recent years but she never listened to that kinda of stuff and simply took it as a miracle.

The reason for their walk had been Snubbull was looking somewhat down as of late, his trainer attributed to it due to Paris not having gone an adventure since they set foot in the new area.

Suddenly, out of the corner of Paris's eye the dog was alerted to a sound near by a bush covered in white. Quickly Snubbull got very defensive and motioned to her to stand back.

Snubbull made a small snub which he thought was furious but was instead adorable~. As a small pink Pokémon popped out, revealing a rather clumsy Smoochum fall over before picking itself up. The Smoochum looked at both of them with a bit of intrigue while Paris instantly looked at his trainer and saw how Liza's eyes glistened with joy. Finally a Smoochum was in her sight.

Paris snapped at her, "Snub." (NO.)

As she responded back "Yes!"

While Smoochum just tilted her head in a questioning manner, the young trainer's Pokegear rung a cheerful tone making the baby Pokemon smile and begin to dance, grabbing the Snubbull by the hands, twirling him around and around, causing the pup to spin quite rapidly before being let go and slamming on the trunk of a tree, "Snub.". The song ended and the call sent straight to voice mail, "Damn it, everyone time." she said seeing who the message was from.

Distracted the trainer was surprised as was suddenly 'pushed' from behind and soon finding the Smoochum had jumped onto her back, kissing her on the cheek. Happily Liza asked, Smoochum if she would like to be her friend and join her Pokémon team. The Smoochum agreed as a hum of a text came from Liza’s phone. The message encrypted, when deciphered read, "The job is taking longer than I originally planned, I hope you’re doing will and Lucy is looking after you as I instructed her to, I miss you both. I know you worry but I'm okay, James is with me, our next stop will be....I'll send directions when we can finally be together, I love you, Ethan."

A small tear formed in the young lady's eye. Smoochum brushed it off her face and assured her not to be sad while Paris hugged her leg. Liza agreed as the Smoochum jumped off the women's back and hugged the Snubbull, giving him a great big smooch on his cheek as the Snubbull just said, "Snub."
Old 11-06-2013, 08:15 AM   #3708
Sneaze
Mrow?

Trading Arc 5x Rare Candies, 1x Blackberry Poffin, 1x TM Shadow Claw, 1x Pika Doll (Teaches CM Voodoo Bugaloo), 1x Smoochum Doll, 1x Dragon Ball, 1x Chocolate Ball, and 1x Valentine Ball for her lv.1 male Magikarp.

*Trade Started*
Old 11-06-2013, 10:12 AM   #3709
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Trading my Dawn Stone to MarbleZone in return for his Dusk Stone.

*Trade Started*
Old 11-06-2013, 10:53 AM   #3710
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Trading my Dawn Stone to MarbleZone in return for his Dusk Stone.

*Trade Started*
Trading my Dusk Stone for EpicSquirtle's Dawn Stone. Thanks!

It's a bit of a gamble, but let's hope it becomes useful by the end of my AR adventure... :P

*Trade closed*
Old 11-06-2013, 02:28 PM   #3711
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezey12 View Post
Trading my Level 01 Male Magikarp to Sneezey for all of the above

*Trade Closed*

Have fun with him now ^-^
*Placing my Gible in the Dragon Ball (discarding her Pokeball)*
Old 11-06-2013, 06:22 PM   #3712
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
Trading 4x Candy for Sneezy's Male Frillish.

Thanks!

Trade Started
Trading Fallen Icarus lv.1 male Frillish for 4x Rare Candies.

Take care of the little guy!

*Trade Closed*
Old 11-07-2013, 09:54 PM   #3713
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Trading x1 Rare Candy for MarbleZone's Lv. 1 Female Swablu.

Trade Started!
Old 11-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #3714
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post
Trading x1 Rare Candy for MarbleZone's Lv. 1 Female Swablu.

Trade Started!
Trading my Lv 1 Female Swablu to Uhhhhh for 1 Rare Candy. Take good care of her!

*Trade closed*
Old 11-09-2013, 04:09 PM   #3715
Acio29619
Thunder Badge

Trading my genderless Level 1 Bronzor to Kairne for their single Rare Candy.

*Trade Started*
Old 11-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #3716
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acio29619 View Post
Trading my genderless Level 1 Bronzor to Kairne for their single Rare Candy.

*Trade Started*
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Acio for a Lv 1 genderless Bronzor
Old 11-11-2013, 12:13 AM   #3717
myahoo
Soul Badge

Trading my Lv. 1 Male Sandile for Stark's 2x Rare Candies.

-Trade Opened-
Old 11-11-2013, 01:56 AM   #3718
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Trading my Lv. 1 Male Sandile for Stark's 2x Rare Candies.

-Trade Opened-
Trading 2 Candies to myahoo for Lv. 1 Male Sandile, Thanks!

*Trade Closed*

---------------------

Trading Lv. 1 Female Pidove to Celebii for 1 Candy

Have fun with her!

*Trade initiated*

Last edited by Stark; 11-11-2013 at 03:26 AM.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:20 AM   #3719
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Trading Lv. 1 Female Pidove to Celebii for 1 Candy

Have fun with her!

*Trade initiated*
Trading 1 Candy to Stark for his Lv1 Female Pidove.

Thanks!

Trade Closed.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:45 PM   #3720
Allishinca
Boulder Badge

Trading Rare Candies x5 to Jerichi for his Lv. 1 Male Bidoof.

*Trade Started*
Old 11-13-2013, 07:29 PM   #3721
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishinca View Post
Trading Rare Candies x5 to Jerichi for his Lv. 1 Male Bidoof.

*Trade Started*
5 candies for my level 1 Male Bidoof

Trade closed.
Old 11-13-2013, 07:38 PM   #3722
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Trading 1x Insect Plate (temporarily) to Electric Blue Eye for 1x Rare Candy.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 11-13-2013, 08:37 PM   #3723
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Trading my Iron Plate to Electric Blue Eye for a Rare Candy.
Old 11-14-2013, 01:38 AM   #3724
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

The world we once knew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
Trading 1x Insect Plate (temporarily) to Electric Blue Eye for 1x Rare Candy.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 1 candy to Lilblue for letting me borrow her Insect Plate.

--Trade Closed--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Trading my Iron Plate to Electric Blue Eye for a Rare Candy.
Trading 1 to Treep. for his Iron Plate.

--Trade Closed--

Ooc: So starting off, just letting anyone whose reading, Frillish speaks in fluent spanish derived from Spain. To understand what he is saying I've added a spoiler tag with the translation, the translation varies, as translating is never exactly accurate. Also the quotations and the punctuations are different.

In a building where many end up discovering a new friend or a long sought after item. One particular man was helping a very near and dear friend of his inch his way closer to finally fulfilling his dream. A dream not for the faint of heart, a dream that would provide information of how the world was once made...

"Diego come and look at this old artifacts, these are what you have been looking for all your life my friend."
Next to the young man was his Frillish so overjoyed with happiness he was on the brink of tears, <<¡Por fin!, mi sueño finalmente se está haciendo realidad, nunca pensé que yo viviría para ver el día, de nuevo, ¡no estoy realmente vivo! jaja>> the blue jellyfish said in fluent spanish.

"We have these two people to thank for them," he said looking at the two veteran trainers that provided their assists in helping them in climbing closer to their goal. <<gracias Ethan no sabes lo mucho que esto se significa para mí>>

"We can't thank you enough, and as promised I will take great care of these relics." Saying his goodbyes the young man turned having a difficult time caring the plates, he began wobbling "I got them, don’t you wor- ah!" until finally he tripped over a detached tile on the ground causing the young man to let go and sent them airborne.

"NO!"

The plates inches from the ground froze suspended in the air with a purple aura surrounding them, looking back the trainer found his Frillish had stopped them from crashing down with a ghostly move.

Rubbing at the back of his neck the boy looked at his specter apologetic and allowed for the ghost to carry them the rest of the way home. Both conversing with each other in the language they knew best, yet despite the difference they still understood each other.

"That’s four of the plates down and 12 more to go." He said almost arrogantly like the rest were sure to just fall into his lap.

<<¿Cuatro?>>

"Didn't I tell you, thanks to my business I have found a trainer interested in helping us gather the rest, she also already holds 2 different plates then the ones we have. Figured since we have the same goal, we'd work together to gather them...Her name is Pest, from what I remember." He thought, "One of the trainer's that provided us a Plate today had one similar to the one our partner has but it seemed silly to have 2 of the same kind." Getting lost more in thought

<<¿En qué estás pensando?>> the Frillish asked

"Just interesting is all, as rare as these artifacts are, just amazed there could be more then one at a time."

<<¿Hmm?>>

"I was reading and I discovered a theory in a old book back at the base, it states that these very plates at times are just whole pieces of shards dug from underground, the very shards that can be later made into stones...the world sure is an interesting place. I couldn't though read the language on the two plates when put together, maybe if you can provide a translation when we arrive home?"

Nodding the Frillish happily agreed. As they both continued on their journey.

--

"When the universe was created, its shards became this Plate."

Spoiler: show
In a building where many end up discovering a new friend or a long sought after item. One particular man was helping a very near and dear friend of his inch his way closer to finally fulfilling his dream. A dream not for the faint of heart, a dream that would provide information of how the world was once made...

"Diego come and look at this old artifacts, these are what you have been looking for all your life my friend."
Next to the young man was his Frillish so overjoyed with happiness he was on the brink of tears, "This, my dream is finally coming to flourish, I never thought I'd live to see the day, then again, I'm not REALLY alive haha!"

"We have these two people to thank for them," he said looking at the two veteran trainers that provided their assists in helping them in climbing closer to their goal. "Thank you Ethan, you have no idea how much this means to me."

"We can't thank you enough, and as promised I will take great care of these relics." Saying his goodbyes the young man turned having a difficult time caring the plates, he began wobbling "I got them, don’t you wor- ah!" until finally he tripped over a detached tile on the ground causing the young man to let go and sent them airborne.

"NO!"

The plates inches from the ground froze suspended in the air with a purple aura surrounding them, looking back the trainer found his Frillish had stopped them from crashing down with a ghostly move.

Rubbing at the back of his neck the boy looked at his specter apologetic and allowed for the ghost to carry them the rest of the way home. Both conversing with each other in the language they knew best, yet despite the difference they still understood each other.

"That’s four of the plates down and 12 more to go." He said almost arrogantly like the rest were sure to just fall into his lap.

"Four?"

"Didn't I tell you, thanks to my business I have found a trainer interested in helping us gather the rest, she also already holds 2 different plates then the ones we have. Figured since we have the same goal, we'd work together to gather them...Her name is Pest, from what I remember." He thought, "One of the trainer's that provided us a Plate today had one similar to the one our partner has but it seemed silly to have 2 of the same kind." Getting lost more in thought

"What are you thinking about?" the Frillish asked

"Just interesting is all, as rare as these artifacts are, just amazed there could be more then one at a time."

"Hmm?"

"I was reading and I discovered a theory in a old book back at the base, it states that these very plates at times are just whole pieces of shards dug from underground, the very shards that can be later made into stones...the world sure is an interesting place. I couldn't though read the language on the two plates when put together, maybe if you can provide a translation when we arrive home?"

Nodding the Frillish happily agreed. As they both continued on their journey.

--

"When the universe was created, its shards became this Plate."

Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 11-14-2013 at 02:55 PM.
Old 11-17-2013, 03:18 AM   #3725
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Trading a level 1 female Surskit to Kairne for a rare candy. Hope she becomes a valuable member of your team.

trade opened
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records