UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 09:28 AM   #3676
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Double post because it was confirmed after.

Trading my Pika Doll to OkikuMew for 2 candies. Enjoy.

*Trade Opened*

Last edited by Treepandaone; 10-31-2013 at 10:22 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:57 AM   #3677
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Double post because it was confirmed after.

Trading my Pika Doll to OkikuMew for 2 candies. Enjoy.
Trading 2 candies for Treep's Pika Doll. Thanks!

**Trade Closed**

Last edited by OkikuMew; 10-31-2013 at 10:09 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:45 AM   #3678
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Trading my Black Persian Plushie and Dark Gem to Okikumew for a Haunter Plushie.

*Trade Started*
Old 10-31-2013, 11:45 AM   #3679
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Let's get some trades going!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Chad met Cyrus in the Cable Club. They had made an agreement many months ago to trade two specific Pokemon when Chad could find the specific Pokemon Cyrus was after. After hatching many eggs and making new friends, Chad had finally met his goal.

Earlier this morning, a Male Karrablast had hatched. Thinking back to their agreement, Chad knew he had met his goal. He had quickly run over to the Egg House to pick up the Clamping Pokemon.

Now Chad was moments away from obtaining a Pokemon he had long sought. Even though he already had a Drifloon, he was still anxious to get this one because of the agreement he had made with Cyrus. A second Drifloon meant, to Chad, that he didn’t have to worry about missing having a Drifloon around when one of them evolved to Drifblim. Plus, having a flock of Drifloon was an idea Chad had really begun to like.

The two trainers met shaking hands. “Thank you for sticking with the agreement, especially after I acquired my current Drifloon,” Chad said. He was a bit over excited, as he was shaking Cyrus’ hand for the entire time he was speaking.

The pair initiated the trade, and after all was said and done, Chad reached in his pocket and handed some Rare Candies to Cyrus. “I really appreciate you taking care of Drifloon for me while I was searching for your Karrablast. Please also accept these Candies as a way of saying thanks.”

OOC: Trading my Lv.3 M Karrablast (stats below) and 2 Candies to Talon87 for his Lv.6 M Drifloon.

**TRADE OPENED**

Karablast's stats

Spoiler: show

Name: Karrablast
Classification: Clamping Pokemon
Type: Bug
Held Item:
Level: 3
Nature:
Ability:
IQ: 1/100
Contest Stats: Cool – 10 || Smart – 10 || Beauty – 10 || Cute – 10 || Tough – 10
Beauty Points: 0
Birthday: October 10
Evolutionary Chain: -> Trade with ->
Received: Egg House

Moves
Level Up:
Peck

Egg Moves:
Megahorn

Move Tutor:

TM/HM/CM:
Energy Ball
OoC: RPing things slightly differently to suit my own character. Feel free to disregard as pertains to your intended backstory with Drifloon.

Cyrus had seen the poster in a Pokémon Center almost a year ago. A trainer named Chad was looking for a Drifloon. His contact information provided below, Chad offered a reward to whoever helped him first. Cyrus checked the map for likely locations in the area where ghosts might be sighted ... and spotted what looked like an abandoned building on the outskirts of town. The map indicated that it might be a mansion where people once lived. Cyrus then took out his Pokédex to see what he could find on Drifloon. " 'It loves damp, humid seasons', huh?" mumbled Cyrus. It was early January and the ground was blanketed in snow several inches thick. " 'Because of the way it floats aimlessly' ..." he read on. This didn't sound promising. No wonder Chad had put a poster up seeking help from others. It didn't sound like Drifloon would be an easy Pokémon to track down. Cyrus's heart began to sink a little bit: he didn't think he would be able to grant Chad's wish before someone else. Nonetheless, Cyrus recorded Chad's contact information in his Pal Pad before moving on. "Besides," he thought, "I can still go check out that abandoned building. Even if we don't find any Drifloon there, it still might give us a clue as to Reiko's whereabouts ..."

It was the end of October and Cyrus was making his way towards the agreed-upon meeting place. "I hope he hasn't been waiting too long," Cyrus worried to himself.

After many trials and travails over the past year, it just so happened that Cyrus had recently come into possession of a Drifloon. He remembered the poster he had seen months ago and dug out his Pal Pad. "Chad," he said, reading the name aloud as he began to dial the phone number. Someone picked up on the other end. It was the trainer who had placed the advertisement Cyrus had seen in the Pokémon Center. Was the offer still available, Cyrus asked. His heart fell: Chad said he had already gotten a Drifloon. However! He then said he was still looking for another one! And he was still offering a reward to anyone who could help him complete his quest! Cyrus's heart leapt. "Where are you?" he asked. "I'll be right there!" Chad told Cyrus his location: it was several towns away, but nothing Cyrus couldn't get to in a couple of days. And so Cyrus set off, his trusty Pokémon in tow, as he made his way towards the meeting spot where he would give Chad a Drifloon and he would get ... a what, exactly?

The little blue beetle stared up at the human towering over him. "Karra!"

Cyrus stared back down at the Karrablast. If words were to describe the look on Cyrus's face just then, they would convey something along the lines of what Cyrus thought next:

What am I going to do with you?

The young man standing in the cool autumn air had never been one not for Nature. Cyrus called the forest his home, its denizens his friends and neighbors. He traveled the forest, breathed the forest, slept the forest, lived the forest. So by no means was Cyrus unacquainted with Bug-type Pokémon nor did he even especially mind them. But the problem was ...

"Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... ¬¬"

Cyrus smirked to himself, his brows slightly furrowed, as he turned around to confirm exactly what he thought he would see behind him: his many Grass-type Pokémon all looking intently at Karrablast, with Celes the Chikorita in the front, staring him down with a fierce stare. Right, Cyrus thought to himself. Bugs eat plants. It was only natural. And Bug-type Pokémon ... well, it went without saying. Many were strictly herbivorous, but there were some Bug-types in this world known for their omnivorous appetites. And neither Cyrus nor Celes knew whether Karrablast was one of these Pokémon or not.

While SugarPuff and the other Hoppip floated lightly overhead and while Celes quietly growled in the general direction of Cyrus's newest charge, behind them, near the back of the pack, was the quiet, shy Petilil. She too was curious to see who this new Pokémon was. Her eyes met with his, and suddenly --

"Karra! <3"

Karrablast went racing over towards the Grass types. The Hoppip all fluttered out of reach, startled but not scared. (Karrablast could hardly reach them up here!) Celes tried to stop Karrablast from advancing further but was bowled over by the enthusiastic bug. Petilil gave an almost inaudible squeak in surprise as Karrablast came right up to her ...

... and started talking to her very excitedly, waving around his hands, thumping one on his chest on occasion, and bowing to her once or twice. Cyrus snuffled a smirk through his nose. Celes's jaw dropped, her "WHAT" almost audible. And as for Cyrus's Petilil ... well, as anyone might expect, she blushed and didn't seem to know what to say. Cyrus didn't want to interrupt the mood but he felt a little bad for her and so, after trying to catch Karrablast's attention didn't work, he recalled the blue beetle to his PokéBall. Celes offered her opinion on their newest teammate. Cyrus laughed heartily in response. "Well I like him!", he said. "Give him a chance!" "Chikaaa... ¬_¬" Celes clearly wasn't sure. And as for Petilil ...

OoC: That, I'm afraid, we'll have to save for another day. This post has been long overdue and so I just need to post it as is. And so, without further ado ...!

Trading one Level 6 male Drifloon with the following stats and moves:
Species: Drifloon (M) Level 6
Name: (none yet given)
Met: Cable Club, received from Sneezey12 on January 20, 2013
Type: Ghost/Flying
Ability: Unburden
Attacks: Constrict, Minimize, Cut, Icy Wind, Thunder, Astonish
Nature: (undeclared)
Held Item: none
Contest Stats: Smart: 10 Cool: 10 Beauty: 10 Tough: 10 Cute: 10
Beauty Points: 10
IQ: 1
Bio: none yet given
Trophies: none currently
to jolteonjak in exchange for his Level 3 male Karrablast (with stats and moves quoted above) plus 2 Rare Candies. Many thanks, and Happy Hallowe'en!

*Trade Closed*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Trading 4 Mysterious Gummis [1] - [3] and 3 Gold Gummis to Talon87 for 2 Rare Candies.

--Trade Opened--
Trading 2 Rare Candies to DaveTheFishGuy in exchange for 4 Mysterious Gummis (1 here and 3 here) and 3 Gold Gummis.

*Trade Closed*

Last edited by Talon87; 10-31-2013 at 11:51 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:05 PM   #3680
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading my Psychic Ball to OkikuMew for 2 Candies.

*Trade started*
Old 10-31-2013, 03:34 PM   #3681
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Trading my Level 1 female Taillow to Sneezey12 for one Rare Candy.

*Trade Begun*
Old 10-31-2013, 07:16 PM   #3682
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Sorry for the lateness guys, work got in the way ^^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escalion View Post
Trading my Black Persian Plushie and Dark Gem to Okikumew for a Haunter Plushie.

*Trade Started*
Trading my Haunter Plushie for Escalion's Dark Gem and Black Persian Plushie. Thanks!

*trade closed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading my Psychic Ball to OkikuMew for 2 Candies.

*Trade started*
Trading 2 Candies for MarbleZone's Psychic Ball.

*trade closed*
Old 10-31-2013, 10:53 PM   #3683
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Trading my Lv.1 F Misdreavus to Sneezy12 for his Black Persian Plushie.

"Take good care of her."

**TRADE OPENED**
Old 10-31-2013, 10:59 PM   #3684
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Trading my Level 1 female Taillow to Sneezey12 for one Rare Candy.

*Trade Begun*
Trading Talon87 1x Rare Candy for lv.1 female Taillow.

*Trade Closed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Trading my Lv.1 F Misdreavus to Sneezy12 for his Black Persian Plushie.

"Take good care of her."

**TRADE OPENED**
Trading jolteonjak 1x Black Persian Plushie for lv.1 female Misdreavus, who I will be putting in this Ghost Ball.

*Trade Closed*

Thanks both of you!
Old 11-01-2013, 02:21 PM   #3685
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Trading my Level 1 male Swablu and 2 Rare Candies to Itzatrap in exchange for 3 Grass Gummis and 10 Piles of Ash.

*Trade Begun*
Old 11-01-2013, 03:38 PM   #3686
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Trading my Level 1 male Swablu and 2 Rare Candies to Itzatrap in exchange for 3 Grass Gummis and 10 Piles of Ash.

*Trade Begun*
Trading 3x Grass Gummis and 10x Piles of Ash (x5, x5) to Talon87 for his level 1 male Swablu and 2 candies.

**Trade Closed**

Thanks alot!
Old 11-01-2013, 03:41 PM   #3687
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Trading 2 Orange Gummis and 1 Blackberry Poffin to Talon for 1 Candy.

--Trade Opened--
Old 11-01-2013, 03:48 PM   #3688
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Trading 2 Orange Gummis and 1 Blackberry Poffin to Talon for 1 Candy.

--Trade Opened--
Trading 1 Rare Candy to DaveTheFishGuy in exchange for 2 Orange Gummis and 1 Blackberry Poffin.

*Trade Closed*

~ Tess Edit: Blackberry Poffin Traded here.

Last edited by enchantress; 02-03-2014 at 08:26 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:01 PM   #3689
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Trading 3x Red Gummi, 3x Blue Gummi, & 3x Grass Gummi to Talon87 for 1x Rare Candy.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 11-01-2013, 04:05 PM   #3690
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
Trading 3x Red Gummi, 3x Blue Gummi, & 3x Grass Gummi to Talon87 for 1x Rare Candy.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 1 Rare Candy to lilbluecorsola in exchange for 3 Red Gummis, 3 Blue Gummis, and 3 Grass Gummis.

*Trade Closed*
Old 11-02-2013, 11:32 AM   #3691
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading my Lv.42 female Dusclops holding a Reaper Cloth to Ex-Admiral Insane for 1 candy. Don't worry Trivia, it's only temporary. *Trivia glares* Eheh, you'll thank me for this later ... I hope.

*Trade started*
Old 11-02-2013, 12:28 PM   #3692
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest View Post
Trading my Lv.42 female Dusclops holding a Reaper Cloth to Ex-Admiral Insane for 1 candy. Don't worry Trivia, it's only temporary. *Trivia glares* Eheh, you'll thank me for this later ... I hope.

*Trade started*
Trading Pest's Level 42 Dusclops and her Reaper Cloth for 1 Candy.
Thought up of story of sorts any way so I quickly wrote up a draft. It's short and you get to RP her evolving however you like ;).

The trainer held up a measuring tape and magnifying glass as he uncovered every inch of the recently acquired Dusclops. He had used his Pokédex to record all the information of the new Ghost type but it didn’t feel enough. “I still don’t get it,” he finally said. A Ralts tugged on his jeans, enquiring about his trainer’s actions. “Well,” he said, somewhat understanding of his Pokémon’s feelings, “I was hoping I could find some information on the Duskull species. Faust has been quiet ever since he joined our group. I thought if we could let Faust evolve, it might awaken something in him. A nice trainer offered to help me with the understanding of the species but I don’t see how.” He took a few steps back to examine the Dusclops from afar. It didn’t really help much.
One clue was given to him though in the form of a cloak of sorts. It was draped over the ghost like a child would drape a sheet over himself for Halloween. A ghost dressing up as a ghost “All I have is this" he said while holding up the sheet. "The Dusclops was very reluctant in giving it to me. I don’t know why.”
He thought about it for a moment.
“That’s it!” he realized. There was a faint glimmer of sorts coming from the Dusclops when he held onto the cloth. “This cloth must have let it evolve somehow.” A bit clumsily, he reached for a Pokéball on his belt and called out his other ghost he had obtained through a trade. The skull-faced critter emerged before hovering silently before his trainer. “Now Faust, prepare!” Expecting it to work like a magic trick, Lucas threw the cloak over his Duskull hoping it would awaken some inner strength of sorts.
A Reaper Cloth now stood suspended in the air, slowly bouncing up and down with a faint red shimmer coming from the centre where it’s eye would be.
“That didn’t work?” Lucas removed the cloth from the Duskull and was disappointed to see the same Duskull silently staring at his trainer. The Ralts felt his trainer’s pain. “Bah, never mind that.” He threw the cloak back over the Dusclops in an effort to hide his recent trade. “What a worthless trade, I want my candy back!” Not that the trainer was keeping him any way. The arrangement was very clear; Lucas could hold onto the Dusclops for a while to obtain some information for himself. After that, she was to be returned to her original trainer.

*Trade Closed*

Trading the level 42 Dusclops with a Reaper Cloth back to Pest for 1 Candy

*Trade Open*
Old 11-02-2013, 01:20 PM   #3693
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
Trading Pest's Level 42 Dusclops and her Reaper Cloth for 1 Candy.
Thought up of story of sorts any way so I quickly wrote up a draft. It's short and you get to RP her evolving however you like ;).

The trainer held up a measuring tape and magnifying glass as he uncovered every inch of the recently acquired Dusclops. He had used his Pokédex to record all the information of the new Ghost type but it didn’t feel enough. “I still don’t get it,” he finally said. A Ralts tugged on his jeans, enquiring about his trainer’s actions. “Well,” he said, somewhat understanding of his Pokémon’s feelings, “I was hoping I could find some information on the Duskull species. Faust has been quiet ever since he joined our group. I thought if we could let Faust evolve, it might awaken something in him. A nice trainer offered to help me with the understanding of the species but I don’t see how.” He took a few steps back to examine the Dusclops from afar. It didn’t really help much.
One clue was given to him though in the form of a cloak of sorts. It was draped over the ghost like a child would drape a sheet over himself for Halloween. A ghost dressing up as a ghost “All I have is this" he said while holding up the sheet. "The Dusclops was very reluctant in giving it to me. I don’t know why.”
He thought about it for a moment.
“That’s it!” he realized. There was a faint glimmer of sorts coming from the Dusclops when he held onto the cloth. “This cloth must have let it evolve somehow.” A bit clumsily, he reached for a Pokéball on his belt and called out his other ghost he had obtained through a trade. The skull-faced critter emerged before hovering silently before his trainer. “Now Faust, prepare!” Expecting it to work like a magic trick, Lucas threw the cloak over his Duskull hoping it would awaken some inner strength of sorts.
A Reaper Cloth now stood suspended in the air, slowly bouncing up and down with a faint red shimmer coming from the centre where it’s eye would be.
“That didn’t work?” Lucas removed the cloth from the Duskull and was disappointed to see the same Duskull silently staring at his trainer. The Ralts felt his trainer’s pain. “Bah, never mind that.” He threw the cloak back over the Dusclops in an effort to hide his recent trade. “What a worthless trade, I want my candy back!” Not that the trainer was keeping him any way. The arrangement was very clear; Lucas could hold onto the Dusclops for a while to obtain some information for himself. After that, she was to be returned to her original trainer.

*Trade Closed*

Trading the level 42 Dusclops with a Reaper Cloth back to Pest for 1 Candy

*Trade Open*
Trading 1 candy back to Ex-Admiral Insane for my Lv.42 Dusclops holding a Reaper Cloth. Thanks for the help!

*Trade closed*

Pest smiled at the other trainer's antics. She remembered a time not long ago when she too had owned a mysterious Duskull, floating about ominously with a plethora of secrets hidden within her tattered body. Thank heaven for the internet, she thought. It had been a useful godsend in a way that her most knowledgeable team member had not. How did the evolution work again? Something about the arcane energy within the Cloth interacting with a Dusclops' ghostly aura. The technical details eluded her.

Now she grasped once again the Moon Ball housing her bandaged ghost. Pest pressed the button, and Trivia emerged in a beam of cold blue light. Immediately she was seized in a dim glow, as the Reaper Coth shrouding her features seemed to melt into her limbs, twisting as they merged forcefully with her dense body. Despite this, Trivia made no protest. Her single red eye glared indifferently even as it sank into a ghastly pit of darkness, triggered by her own mass collapsing in on itself.

When the transformation was complete, a new Pokémon floated ominously before the astonished trainer. Where once their heights had been dead even, the ghost now towered over the human, examining her bulky limbs. Her body was as black as the cloth that had fused with her very being, though strips of gray still lingered, and a golden pattern like a jagged face face decorated her belly. The Dusknoir glanced coolly at the scene around her from her new vantage point, entirely serene despite the gears of wrath whirling in her head.

Pest, of course, was entirely oblivious to Trivia's new plans for wreaking havoc and misery within the team. She instead hugged her and recalled her into the Moon Ball, pleased to have another fully evolved Pokémon on the team.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:31 PM   #3694
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Relicanth Dave's Pokémon Wishlist

So this is pretty much just stuff I'm after. I'm not going to bother posting a 'Pokémon/Items for trade' section, because if I hatch Pokémon or get items I'm not interested in I'll try to get rid of them as soon as possible via other means.

Pokémon I'm after:

Tier 1 - Absolute must-haves, will do anything to get:
- Clamperl (Female)
- Skrelp

Tier 2 - Major wants, prepared to scrap for:
Fish Pokémon -
- Froakie (Male)

Tier 3 - Definite want, but can live without:
- Stunky
- Inkay

Items I'm after:
TMs
- Reaper Cloth
- Lure Balls
- Dive Balls
- Net Balls

Last edited by DaveTheFishGuy; 06-17-2016 at 11:42 AM.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:49 PM   #3695
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Trading a candy to Kelntin for his level 1 female Ponyta.

**Trade Started**

Thanks yet again!

Now, come on little one! I have an electric friend who will be delighted to meet you!
Old 11-03-2013, 04:42 AM   #3696
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Trading a candy to Kelntin for his level 1 female Ponyta.

**Trade Started**

Thanks yet again!

Now, come on little one! I have an electric friend who will be delighted to meet you!
Trading this Lv 1 female ponyta to Itzatrap for 1 rare candy.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:55 AM   #3697
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post
Trading x5 Rare Candies, a Lv. 1 Male Drowzee, x1 TM Ice Beam, x1 Magical Snowflake, x2 Heart Scales (1, 2), x1 2013 New Year's Ball, x1 Ghost Ball, x2 Chocolate Balls (1, 2), x2 Snow Balls (1, 2), x1 Christmas Ball, x1 Luxury Ball, x1 Pumpkin Ball, x6 Purple Gummies (1 [3/3], 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), x2 Pink Gummies (1, 2 [2&3/3]), x1 Fire Stone, x5 Casteliacones, x1 Liechi Berry, x1 Enigma Berry, x1 +20 Apple Poffin, and x1 Brown (+20) Pokeblock for seakittenyfool's Lv. 25 Male Shiny Hitmontop.

Trade Started!
Very sorry for the slow start, it's what happens when you Regigigas.

Trading my level 25 shiny male Hitmontop to uhhhhhh for the above lot.

Spoiler: show
Name: Arondight. (AT)
Species: Shiny Hitmontop.
Level: 25.
Obtained: Coins for Prizes.
Poke Ball: Poke Ball (8 of 10)
Type: Fighting.
Ability: Technician.
Nature: Naive.
Contest Stats: 0 all.
Hold Item: None.
Evolutionary Track: Tyrogue > Hitmonlee (Level 20)/Hitmonchan (Level 20)/Hitmontop (Level 20)

Moveset:
Level: Tackle, Fake Out, Helping Hand, Rapid Spin.
Machine: None.
Egg: Mind Reader, Bullet Punch, Mach Punch, Counter, Hi Jump Kick, Endure, Pursuit, Helping Hand.
MT: Metronome, Drill Run.

Trade closed, thank yer kindly.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:34 PM   #3698
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Trading my 3 Blue Gummi's 3 Grass Gummi's and 3 Mysterious Gummi's to Talon87 for 3 candies.

*Trade started*
Old 11-03-2013, 12:38 PM   #3699
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Trading my 3 Blue Gummi's 3 Grass Gummi's and 3 Mysterious Gummi's to Talon87 for 3 candies.

*Trade started*
Trading 3 Rare Candies to EpicSquirtle in exchange for 3 Blue Gummis, 3 Grass Gummis, and 3 Mysterious Gummis.

*Trade Closed*
Old 11-04-2013, 10:51 AM   #3700
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Trading a Level 1 female Smoochum to sweetbbydoll for her Lv.3 male Spheal and 5 Candies. Thanks, kind miss!

*trade opened*
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records