UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 05:28 PM   #3551
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Trading this Lv. 1 Male Gible to emp for 2 candies.

-Trade Opened-
10 years later... Trading 2x candies for this Lv.1 Gible
Old 09-13-2013, 05:49 PM   #3552
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Trading 1 candy to Jerichi for his Female Level 1 Pidove.

--Trade Started--
Old 09-14-2013, 03:47 PM   #3553
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
Trading 1 candy to Jerichi for his Female Level 1 Pidove.

--Trade Started--
Level 1 Female Pidove to EBE for one candy.

Trade closed.
Old 09-14-2013, 10:49 PM   #3554
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Trading 5 candies to Charminions for his Lv.1 female Ponyta.

*Trade Started*

Spoiler: show
Hey there girl, I'll be your trainer from now on! Is... that ok with you?

: *sputters and nuzzles Okiku's shoulder*

Hehe, l'll take that as a yes ^^ ...You know, you look familiar, for some reason; like, I've known or at least seen you before... Eh, must be gettin' some kind of deja vu X) Anyhow... How 'bout I name you... Rosie? I know it doesn't sound related to your species or anythig like that... but for some reason I feel like it fits you perfectly.

: *neighs happily*

Rosie it is! ^^ Welp come on now, I got to present you to the rest of the team

Last edited by OkikuMew; 09-14-2013 at 10:57 PM. Reason: RP stuff needed to be fixed...
Old 09-14-2013, 10:53 PM   #3555
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading 5 candies to Charminions for his Lv.1 female Ponyta.

*Trade Started*

Hey there girl, I'll be your trainer from now on! Is... that ok with you?

: *sputters and nuzzles Okiku's shoulder*

Hehe, l'll take that as a yes ^^ ...You know, you look familiar, for some reason; like, I've known or at least seen you before... Eh, must be gettin' some kind of deja vu X) Anyhow... How 'bout I name you... Rosie? I know it doesn't sound related to your species or anythig like that... but for some reason I feel like it fits you perfectly.

: *neighs happily*

Rosie it is! ^^ Welp come on now, I got to present you to the rest of the team
Lv.1 Ponyta (F) for 5 Rare Candies.

Trade Closed

Take good care of her!
Old 09-17-2013, 11:07 AM   #3556
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading 5 Rare Candies, Razor Fang and TM Safeguard to lilbluecorsola for Lv 1 Male Skorupi.

*Trade started*
Old 09-17-2013, 05:58 PM   #3557
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading 5 Rare Candies, Razor Fang and TM Safeguard to lilbluecorsola for Lv 1 Male Skorupi.

*Trade started*
Trading Lv. 1 Skorupi to MarbleZone for 5x Rare Candies, 1x Razor Fang, & 1x TM SAFEGUARD.

*Trade Closed*
Old 09-20-2013, 11:58 PM   #3558
Acio29619
Thunder Badge

Trading my three Rare Candy and TM Thunderbolt to Missingno Master for his Level 1 Male Darumaka.

*Trade Started*
Old 09-21-2013, 12:56 AM   #3559
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acio29619 View Post
Trading my three Rare Candy and TM Thunderbolt to Missingno Master for his Level 1 Male Darumaka.

*Trade Started*
And trading my level 1 male Darumaka to Acio29619 for his three Rare Candies and TM Thunderbolt.

*Trade Closed*
Old 09-22-2013, 02:29 AM   #3560
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Trading 3 Rare Candies to Electric Blue Eye for his Lv.1 Male Munna. Thanks!

Trade Started.
Old 09-22-2013, 02:44 AM   #3561
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Trading 3 Rare Candies to Electric Blue Eye for his Lv.1 Male Munna. Thanks!

Trade Started.
Trading my Lv.1 Male Munna to Celebii151 for 3 candies, enjoy!

--Trade Closed--
Old 09-23-2013, 02:32 PM   #3562
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Trading Lv. 1 female Corsola to Itzatrap for his Lv. 1 female Frillish.

*Trade Started!*
Old 09-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #3563
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Trading 5 Candies to sweetbbydoll for a Dusk Stone.

Trade Started

Last edited by Charminions; 09-23-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:53 PM   #3564
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
Trading 5 Candies to sweetbbydoll for a Dusk Stone.

Trade Started
Trading this Dusk Stone to Charm for 5 candies.

<<Trade Closed>>
Old 09-23-2013, 10:16 PM   #3565
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Trading Lv. 1 female Corsola to Itzatrap for his Lv. 1 female Frillish.

*Trade Started!*
Trading my Lv.1 female Frillish with HM Dive to kaisap112 for her Lv.1 female Corsola.

**Trade Closed**

Thanks kaisap!
Old 09-25-2013, 06:03 AM   #3566
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Trading my Lv.1 Voltorb to EpicSquirtle for his 3 candies.

**Trade Started!**

Glad to see you picking up an electric type you want! Take care of it! ^^
Old 09-25-2013, 05:34 PM   #3567
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading my Lv.1 Voltorb to EpicSquirtle for his 3 candies.

**Trade Started!**

Glad to see you picking up an electric type you want! Take care of it! ^^
Trading 3 candies for OkikuMew's level 1 Voltorb

*Trade Closed*

RPing
The cable club doors opened slowly as a trainer slowly walked in. Allowing enough time for a Plusle to slip in undectected.

The Plusle looked cautiously around the room.
Many trainers were chatting and making trades, while others were showing off some newly hatched pokemon, hoping that some interested trainers would place a bid on it.

How funny situations could change, one moment, you wouldn't think twice about coming to places like this, the next, you were on the run, and going anywhere was a risk, especially a place like the Cable Club.

Tasu shook her head, she had a mission to achieve, and that was to pick up the Voltorb and leave with minimal detection.

Tasu quickly ran to one end of a trading machine, before dumping out the contents of a small sack she had been carrying. Three small wrapped candies fell to the ground. Tasu grabbed one and threw it up on to the plate of the machine, soon two more followed, and in a zap of light, they were replaced by a single pokeball.

Tasu, with some effort, clambered up the machine.

''Here it is, my next teammate'' Tasu thought before hitting the button in the middle.

Emerging from the pokeball was a Voltorb, who rolled around a couple moments before noticing Tasu.

''Who are you?'' The Voltorb asked.

''I'm Tasu, I'm one of your new teammates.'' Tasu replied

''Lovely'' The Voltorb grumbled.
''So anyway, where is our trainer?''

''Um, he's not here, but I'm here to bring you their.'' Tasu explained.

''So he doesn't even have the decency to even pick me up, pathetic'' The Voltorb commented.

He isn't pathetic, he has a reason for not picking you up at the moment'' Tasu replied

''Whatever, you said you were taking me to him so take me!'' The Voltorb commanded.

It was then that a trainers Sewaddle started to cry.

The Voltorb quickly rolled over to the pokemon.

''You stupid brat!'' ''Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about!'' Voltorb yelled.

''Voltorb, cut it out and come back here!'' Tasu demanded.

''Your not the boss of me'' Voltorb sneered.

''I don't like to hurt others, but if you don't come here now, you'll be the one having something to cry about!'' Tasu threatened

Voltorb, deciding that it didn't want to start a fight right now, it begrudgingly rolled over to Tasu.

''See now that's better'' Tasu smiled.
''Now one more question, do you have a name?'' ''I know some of my teammates already had names when they joined but do you?''

''Of course I have a name, its Bakudan, and if, you cry, whine, think your better then me, or call me a he or it, your going to get your face smashed in, got it?'' Bakudan threatened.

Tasu just nodded, not wanting to get Bakudan angry. The duo then left the cable club to find Jake.

Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 09-25-2013 at 11:19 PM. Reason: RP tweaks
Old 09-26-2013, 06:29 AM   #3568
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

Send a message via AIM to Fallen Icarus Send a message via Skype™ to Fallen Icarus
dammit upn with eating all my posts

Trading 5 candies for ShadowShocker's Male Emolga, thanks!

Trade Started

Last edited by Fallen Icarus; 10-16-2013 at 09:11 PM.
Old 09-26-2013, 07:34 PM   #3569
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Rumors spread quickly in the world of Fizzytopia, and the announcement of a Golett birth quickly made its way through the various social circles of trainers and Pokemon alike. Certainly, there was the rarity of the little automaton that intrigued people, but more than that, the idea that a construct from ancient times could be "born" was fascinating to many. How was such a creature made? Were the Golurks of the past instructed with the method to create these babies? If so, why were they housed in eggs? The mystery was certainly intriguing, but it had infected Marion's mind with such burning curiosity that she absolutely had to obtain the creature for herself. Given the nature of the being up for trade, there was interest from all sorts of individuals, looking for answers or simply for a rather unique bodyguard, but at the sacrifice of a number of resources, Marion was able to barely win the competitive auction. Of course, the trade of so many items meant little to her in the face of what she was gaining. A robotic Pokemon imbued with a ghostly energy that no scientist has yet to identify... The prospect filled Marion with overwhelming excitement.

At the Cable Club, Marion joyfully greets the barefooted druid known as Kairne as he enters the establishment with the stoic, rock-like creature by his side. The yellow eyes of the Golett scan the room warily, on the alert for any possible threats to the man who hatched him. Finally, the glowing yellow eyes rest on Marion, who immediately lights up at the sight of the creature.

"Hello there, little one," Marion says with a wave, her eyes alight with curiosity. The Golett immediately salutes in response, maintaining a rigid stance.

You are the one I have been instructed to protect. Greetings, new Master. The Golett speaks in its ghostly language with a gravelly, monotone voice.

"Master, huh?" Marion responds with a bit of a laugh. The Golett pauses for a moment, as if analyzing the situation, though he remains in unwavering salute.

You understand my speech? An impressive skill, my master. I was not aware that humans were equipped with this capability, the Golett finally says. Marion shrugs her shoulders a bit.

"Well... I'm a bit strange for a human, I guess. The talent is a rare one, though there are others who have it. Hopefully, you'll meet them, too!" Marion laughs. "My name is Marion. You may call me that if you wish."

I shall remember your human name, but your designation is Master, the Golett responds in an indifferent tone, though his posture suggests his resolute stance on the matter. I do not perceive a reason to diminish the gravity of your relation to me. It is my sworn duty to protect you. That is what I intend to do.

"Very well." Marion bows to the newly-hatched Golett. "I look forward to having you as my protector, then. But if you are to call me Master... Then what am I to call you?"

Call me whatever you wish, and I shall answer.

"Do you like the name Havel?" Marion tilts her head, attempting to gauge the Golett's reaction.

If it is the name you desire, than I shall take it as my own. I shall be Havel.

"...You don't need to keep saluting me, Havel" Marion finally says with a soft smile, noting that the Golett still has not lowered its arm; the creature responds to her statement quickly, yet rather mechanically. Noting that the crowd has died down somewhat, Kairne and Marion decide to approach the trade machine; the Golett follows, ever vigilant of the people and Pokemon surrounding his current trainer and future master. The single Pokeball on Kairne's side of the machine sits in stark contrast to the ever-increasing pile of supplies, as Marion rifles through her bag, dumping Pokeballs, coins and candies into her side of the machine. Havel's yellow eyes observe the transaction, carefully monitoring the machine as items are exchanged between trainers. Finally, Havel's Pokeball materializes on Marion's side of the machine, and Havel approaches Marion, taking his place beside her.

This is where I belong. Is that not so, Master? The Golett looks up at Marion rather expectantly.

"Of course, love. This is exactly where you belong." Marion gives the little rock Pokemon a hug, and though the creature does not physically react to the action, his yellow eyes gleam with an odd light.

((OOC: Trading 5 candies, 1 Heart Scale, 4 Mysterious Gummis, 5 Black Gummis, 1 Pumpkin Ball, 2 Ghost Balls [x][x], 1 Vampire Ball, TM Safeguard and 1x Heart Container to Kairne for his Lv.1 Genderless Golett. Thanks so much~!!

TRADE INITIATED))
Old 09-26-2013, 07:41 PM   #3570
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott No way I'm topping that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Rumors spread quickly in the world of Fizzytopia, and the announcement of a Golett birth quickly made its way through the various social circles of trainers and Pokemon alike. Certainly, there was the rarity of the little automaton that intrigued people, but more than that, the idea that a construct from ancient times could be "born" was fascinating to many. How was such a creature made? Were the Golurks of the past instructed with the method to create these babies? If so, why were they housed in eggs? The mystery was certainly intriguing, but it had infected Marion's mind with such burning curiosity that she absolutely had to obtain the creature for herself. Given the nature of the being up for trade, there was interest from all sorts of individuals, looking for answers or simply for a rather unique bodyguard, but at the sacrifice of a number of resources, Marion was able to barely win the competitive auction. Of course, the trade of so many items meant little to her in the face of what she was gaining. A robotic Pokemon imbued with a ghostly energy that no scientist has yet to identify... The prospect filled Marion with overwhelming excitement.

At the Cable Club, Marion joyfully greets the barefooted druid known as Kairne as he enters the establishment with the stoic, rock-like creature by his side. The yellow eyes of the Golett scan the room warily, on the alert for any possible threats to the man who hatched him. Finally, the glowing yellow eyes rest on Marion, who immediately lights up at the sight of the creature.

"Hello there, little one," Marion says with a wave, her eyes alight with curiosity. The Golett immediately salutes in response, maintaining a rigid stance.

You are the one I have been instructed to protect. Greetings, new Master. the Golett remarks in its ghostly language with a gravelly, monotone voice.

"Master, huh?" Marion responds with a bit of a laugh. The Golett pauses for a moment, as if analyzing the situation, though he remains in unwavering salute.

You understand my speech? An impressive skill, my master. I was not aware that humans were equipped with this capability, the Golett finally says. Marion shrugs her shoulders a bit.

"Well... I'm a bit strange for a human, I guess. The talent is a rare one, though there are others who have it. Hopefully, you'll meet them, too!" Marion laughs. "My name is Marion. You may call me that if you wish."

I shall remember your human name, but your designation is Master, the Golett responds in an indifferent tone, though his posture suggests his resolute stance on the matter. I do not perceive a reason to diminish the gravity of your relation to me. It is my sworn duty to protect you. That is what I intend to do.

"Very well." Marion bows to the newly-hatched Golett. "I look forward to having you as my protector, then. But if you are to call me Master... Then what am I to call you?"

Call me whatever you wish, and I shall answer.

"Do you like the name Havel?" Marion tilts her head, attempting to gauge the Golett's reaction.

If it is the name you desire, than I shall take it as my own. I shall be Havel.

"...You don't need to keep saluting me, Havel" Marion finally says with a soft smile, noting that the Golett still has not lowered its arm; the creature responds to her statement quickly, yet rather mechanically. Noting that the crowd has died down somewhat, Kairne and Marion decide to approach the trade machine; the Golett follows, ever vigilant of the people and Pokemon surrounding his current trainer and future master. The single Pokeball on Kairne's side of the machine sits in stark contrast to the ever-increasing pile of supplies, as Marion rifles through her bag, dumping Pokeballs, coins and candies into her side of the machine. Havel's yellow eyes observe the transaction, carefully monitoring the machine as items are exchanged between trainers. Finally, Havel's Pokeball materializes on Marion's side of the machine, and Havel approaches Marion, taking his place beside her.

This is where I belong. Is that not so, Master? The Golett looks up at Marion rather expectantly.

"Of course, love. This is exactly where you belong." Marion gives the little rock Pokemon a hug, and though the creature does not physically react to the action, his yellow eyes gleam with an odd light.

((OOC: Trading 5 candies, 1 Heart Scale, 4 Mysterious Gummis, 5 Black Gummis, 1 Pumpkin Ball, 2 Ghost Balls [x][x], 1 Vampire Ball, TM Safeguard and 1x Heart Container to Kairne for his Lv.1 Genderless Golett. Thanks so much~!!

TRADE INITIATED))
Trading a Lv 1 Genderless Golett to Marion Ette for 5 candies, 1 Heart Scale, 4 Mysterious Gummis, 5 Black Gummis, 1 Pumpkin Ball, 2 Ghost Balls, 1 Vampire Ball, TM Safeguard and 1x Heart Container. Treat the little soldier well.

*Trade closed*
Old 09-26-2013, 08:27 PM   #3571
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
Trading 5 candies for ShadowShocker's Male Emolga, thanks!

Trade Started
Traded a Level 1 male Emolga to Fallen Icarus for 5 Candies. Have fun, mate.

*trade closed*
Old 09-26-2013, 10:29 PM   #3572
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Trading my Vampire Ball to Blaze for 3 candies.

--Trade Started--
Old 09-27-2013, 06:38 PM   #3573
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The doors to the Cable Club swung open, and in walked Keith. As usual, Meowth sat upon his shoulder, and this time, a Poké Ball was clutched in Keith's hand. This ball was white on both halves, however, and the middle line, which would ordinarily be black, was red, with the button a matching shade of red- a Premier Ball.

"Alright, wat's it gonna be dis time?" Meowth asked, in a bored tone. "When was da last time youse got a Poison-type?"

"Meowth, we've been through this," Keith replied. "You're not really in any position to judge me for deviating from my type specialty, are you?"

"Alright, alright, let's not go trough dat again," sighed Meowth. "I get da point. So, I'm guessin' dis ain't no Poison-type, den?"

"Nope," Keith replied as he placed the empty Premier Ball on his end of the trade machine. The switch was thrown, and the Premier Ball was replaced with an ordinary Poké Ball, which Keith picked up. "Ethan was gonna release her if nobody wanted to trade for her-"

"-And youse felt sorry fer it," Meowth finished. "Ain't dat how youse ended up wit Shelley, Hannah, and Helga?"

"More or less," replied Keith. "And I guess Millicent counts as well, to an extent. Anyway, let's meet your newest teammate," he added, throwing the ball. "Go! Pidove!" shouted Keith.

In a flash of light, the Poké Ball split open, unleashing a small, light grey bird into the air. "Pidoooove!" it cooed as it flapped its wings, hovering in midair. Keith took out his Pokédex and aimed it at the bird.

"Pidove, the Tiny Pigeon Pokémon," droned the device. "Pidove live in cities, and thus, by nature, do not fear humans. It loyally carries out its trainer's orders, but can have trouble understanding more complicated orders."

"Hello, Pidove," Keith called out to his newest Pokémon, holding out his arm. Pidove, taking the hint, flew down and landed on his arm, looking up curiously at him. "I'm Keith, your new trainer."

"Pidove?" cooed Pidove, tilting her head. Then, after a few seconds, she added "Pidove dove!" in a noticeably happier tone.

"Pidove's happy ta be on da team," Meowth replied. "Hey," he added. "Er... Didn't youse say dat Hedwig weren't dat happy when youse got Luna?"

"...Oh, craaaaap," Keith groaned. "I completely forgot. Hedwig gets really jealous whenever I get any bat or bird Pokémon, she thinks of them as potential replacements for her. It's totally absurd, of course, I'm never getting rid of her, but still... Yeah, this won't be easy for her to accept."

"Dove?" questioned Pidove, tilting her head again. "Pidove dove?"

"Pidove's askin' who Hedwig is," Meowth replied. After Pidove cooed a bit more, he added, "...and she's askin' wat yer name is again."

"Like I told you, Pidove, my name's Keith," Keith replied patiently. "As for Hedwig, she's one of your new teammates. She's not gonna warm up to you right away, but don't worry too much, OK?"

"Pi Pidove," nodded Pidove.

"Alright, well, welcome to the team," smiled Keith. "Now, you need a name... Hmmm... How's Batrach sound?"

"Pidove Pidove!" exclaimed the Normal/Flying-type, nodding enthusiastically.

"That's settled, then," grinned Keith. "Welcome to the team, Batrach." With that, Keith exited the Cable Club, with Batrach still perched on his arm, and Meowth on his shoulder.

OOC: Trading my Premier Ball to EBE for his level 1 female Pidove. Don't worry, Batrach's in good hands!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 09-27-2013, 08:36 PM   #3574
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Trading x5 Rare Candies for Soy Sauce's Lv.1 Male Tropius.

Trade started! Thanks man~

==========

Also trading x4 Rare Candies, x1 Heart Scale, x1 Mysterious Gummi, and x1 Heart Container, for Acio29619's Lv. 1 Male Caterpie.

Trade started!

Last edited by uhhhhh; 09-29-2013 at 10:07 PM.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:46 PM   #3575
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
The doors to the Cable Club swung open, and in walked Keith. As usual, Meowth sat upon his shoulder, and this time, a Poké Ball was clutched in Keith's hand. This ball was white on both halves, however, and the middle line, which would ordinarily be black, was red, with the button a matching shade of red- a Premier Ball.

"Alright, wat's it gonna be dis time?" Meowth asked, in a bored tone. "When was da last time youse got a Poison-type?"

"Meowth, we've been through this," Keith replied. "You're not really in any position to judge me for deviating from my type specialty, are you?"

"Alright, alright, let's not go trough dat again," sighed Meowth. "I get da point. So, I'm guessin' dis ain't no Poison-type, den?"

"Nope," Keith replied as he placed the empty Premier Ball on his end of the trade machine. The switch was thrown, and the Premier Ball was replaced with an ordinary Poké Ball, which Keith picked up. "Ethan was gonna release her if nobody wanted to trade for her-"

"-And youse felt sorry fer it," Meowth finished. "Ain't dat how youse ended up wit Shelley, Hannah, and Helga?"

"More or less," replied Keith. "And I guess Millicent counts as well, to an extent. Anyway, let's meet your newest teammate," he added, throwing the ball. "Go! Pidove!" shouted Keith.

In a flash of light, the Poké Ball split open, unleashing a small, light grey bird into the air. "Pidoooove!" it cooed as it flapped its wings, hovering in midair. Keith took out his Pokédex and aimed it at the bird.

"Pidove, the Tiny Pigeon Pokémon," droned the device. "Pidove live in cities, and thus, by nature, do not fear humans. It loyally carries out its trainer's orders, but can have trouble understanding more complicated orders."

"Hello, Pidove," Keith called out to his newest Pokémon, holding out his arm. Pidove, taking the hint, flew down and landed on his arm, looking up curiously at him. "I'm Keith, your new trainer."

"Pidove?" cooed Pidove, tilting her head. Then, after a few seconds, she added "Pidove dove!" in a noticeably happier tone.

"Pidove's happy ta be on da team," Meowth replied. "Hey," he added. "Er... Didn't youse say dat Hedwig weren't dat happy when youse got Luna?"

"...Oh, craaaaap," Keith groaned. "I completely forgot. Hedwig gets really jealous whenever I get any bat or bird Pokémon, she thinks of them as potential replacements for her. It's totally absurd, of course, I'm never getting rid of her, but still... Yeah, this won't be easy for her to accept."

"Dove?" questioned Pidove, tilting her head again. "Pidove dove?"

"Pidove's askin' who Hedwig is," Meowth replied. After Pidove cooed a bit more, he added, "...and she's askin' wat yer name is again."

"Like I told you, Pidove, my name's Keith," Keith replied patiently. "As for Hedwig, she's one of your new teammates. She's not gonna warm up to you right away, but don't worry too much, OK?"

"Pi Pidove," nodded Pidove.

"Alright, well, welcome to the team," smiled Keith. "Now, you need a name... Hmmm... How's Batrach sound?"

"Pidove Pidove!" exclaimed the Normal/Flying-type, nodding enthusiastically.

"That's settled, then," grinned Keith. "Welcome to the team, Batrach." With that, Keith exited the Cable Club, with Batrach still perched on his arm, and Meowth on his shoulder.

OOC: Trading my Premier Ball to EBE for his level 1 female Pidove. Don't worry, Batrach's in good hands!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading my Lv.1 Female Pidove to MM for a Premier Ball.

--Trade Closed--
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records