UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2013, 02:39 PM   #3526
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,310
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Female Ponyta in exchange for Ex-Admiral Insane's 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Start*
Gemini Spark is offline  
Old 08-27-2013, 02:45 PM   #3527
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge
 
Ex-Admiral Insane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Neverland
Posts: 1,556
Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Female Ponyta in exchange for Ex-Admiral Insane's 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Start*
Trading 2 Rare Candies to GS for his Level 1 female Ponyta.

Thank you GS, I promise I won't push her too much. Now to introduce her to the others on my team...

*Trade Closed*
Ex-Admiral Insane is online now  
Old 08-28-2013, 06:15 AM   #3528
Slash
Poison Jam
 
Slash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tokyo Underground Sewage Facility
Posts: 6,019
Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Trading 2 Rare Candies to kaisap for a Level 1 Female Poochyena.

*trade opened*
Slash is offline  
Old 08-28-2013, 06:48 AM   #3529
kaisap112
Volcano Badge
 
kaisap112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairne View Post
Trading 2 Rare Candies to kaisap for a Level 1 Female Poochyena.

*trade opened*
Trading a Lv. 1 female Poochyena to Kairne for 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Closed!*

Good luck with your new buddy!
kaisap112 is offline  
Old 08-28-2013, 02:52 PM   #3530
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast
 
DaveTheFishGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,257
Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
He'd tried to restrain himself, to force himself to wait until a Pokémon that he seriously wanted became available, but he'd crumbled. Unable to resist the advert he'd seen, Dave shuffled into the Cable Club, trying to get over his feelings of shame at not being able to keep his emotions in check. Still, it would be worth it. Rincewind gave a reassuring click from atop his shoulder, lifting his trainer's spirits a bit, Dave flashing him a smile as he looked around. Spotting his partner for this trade, he made his way over to the device to place a couple of his Rare Candy stash on one of the plates. A moment later, and he had a PokéBall while the girl, Pest, had his Candies. Dave nodded his thanks before turning away, heading for the door.

With a curious look in his eye, the Trapinch regarded his trainer's new device. Dave paid it no heed as he walked away from the building, holding the orb within his hand as it hung at his side. He'd give his new Pokémon a proper welcome once he was back at his temporary base. He didn't really notice Rincewind jump slightly, eyes narrowing as he heard faint tapping noises coming from the PokéBall. As the taps became more rhythmic and built in volume, the Ground-type let out a squeak, nudging Dave's head. "Huh? What is it?" The trainer asked, suddenly aware. "What the..." he muttered, holding up the sphere as the tapping escalated into a clanking, and then into a crashing noise. "But it's not a Steel-type or a Fighting-type, it's just a--" at that, the orb split. Not in the classic sense of hinging open, actually split in two along its axis, the red and white halves falling apart as the typical white light issued forth, quickly coming together in the shape of a small rodent between Dave's feet. "--Rattata."

The purple Pokémon looked upward at the last word, baring his incisors. The enamel gleamed with an almost metallic hardness, clearly the tools used to escape from his prison. Dave wasn't sure what happened to Pokémon inside a PokéBall, no-one was, but obviously this Rattata didn't like it. "So, you like being outside, huh?" The Normal-type nodded, a serious glint in his eye as he inspected his handiwork, nudging it with his nose. Dave stooped, picking up the cracked orb and looking at it. It could be fixed, but he wouldn't force the mammal to enter it against his wishes. Rincewind and Death were two Pokémon already that hated their prisons, another wouldn't be too much of a strain. "Alright then, climb aboard, Darktan." The rodent's ears perked up, and with a swift movement he dashed to Dave's foot, streaking up the leg of his jeans and his back to land on his other shoulder, opposite Rincewind. Dave smiled, unsure at first at having those teeth so close to his head, but eventually got over himself as he set off for home, new friend in tow.


---------------------

OOC:
Trading 2 Rare Candies to Pest for their Lv. 1 Male Rattata. Thanks Pest, he'll be well looked-after

--Trade Opened--
DaveTheFishGuy is offline  
Old 08-28-2013, 03:04 PM   #3531
Pest
Volcano Badge
 
Pest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: ???
Posts: 2,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
He'd tried to restrain himself, to force himself to wait until a Pokémon that he seriously wanted became available, but he'd crumbled. Unable to resist the advert he'd seen, Dave shuffled into the Cable Club, trying to get over his feelings of shame at not being able to keep his emotions in check. Still, it would be worth it. Rincewind gave a reassuring click from atop his shoulder, lifting his trainer's spirits a bit, Dave flashing him a smile as he looked around. Spotting his partner for this trade, he made his way over to the device to place a couple of his Rare Candy stash on one of the plates. A moment later, and he had a PokéBall while the girl, Pest, had his Candies. Dave nodded his thanks before turning away, heading for the door.

With a curious look in his eye, the Trapinch regarded his trainer's new device. Dave paid it no heed as he walked away from the building, holding the orb within his hand as it hung at his side. He'd give his new Pokémon a proper welcome once he was back at his temporary base. He didn't really notice Rincewind jump slightly, eyes narrowing as he heard faint tapping noises coming from the PokéBall. As the taps became more rhythmic and built in volume, the Ground-type let out a squeak, nudging Dave's head. "Huh? What is it?" The trainer asked, suddenly aware. "What the..." he muttered, holding up the sphere as the tapping escalated into a clanking, and then into a crashing noise. "But it's not a Steel-type or a Fighting-type, it's just a--" at that, the orb split. Not in the classic sense of hinging open, actually split in two along its axis, the red and white halves falling apart as the typical white light issued forth, quickly coming together in the shape of a small rodent between Dave's feet. "--Rattata."

The purple Pokémon looked upward at the last word, baring his incisors. The enamel gleamed with an almost metallic hardness, clearly the tools used to escape from his prison. Dave wasn't sure what happened to Pokémon inside a PokéBall, no-one was, but obviously this Rattata didn't like it. "So, you like being outside, huh?" The Normal-type nodded, a serious glint in his eye as he inspected his handiwork, nudging it with his nose. Dave stooped, picking up the cracked orb and looking at it. It could be fixed, but he wouldn't force the mammal to enter it against his wishes. Rincewind and Death were two Pokémon already that hated their prisons, another wouldn't be too much of a strain. "Alright then, climb aboard, Darktan." The rodent's ears perked up, and with a swift movement he dashed to Dave's foot, streaking up the leg of his jeans and his back to land on his other shoulder, opposite Rincewind. Dave smiled, unsure at first at having those teeth so close to his head, but eventually got over himself as he set off for home, new friend in tow.


---------------------

OOC:
Trading 2 Rare Candies to Pest for their Lv. 1 Male Rattata. Thanks Pest, he'll be well looked-after

--Trade Opened--
Trading this Lv.1 Male Rattata to DaveTheFishGuy for 2 candies. You're welcome, have fun with him!

*Trade closed*
Pest is offline  
Old 08-29-2013, 05:20 PM   #3532
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
Levin entered the Cable Club once more, ready to do something that was already becoming a habit - letting an old partner go. How many had it been now? And why didn't he feel bad about it? Was he really the kind of person everyone thought he was?

He clutched Faust's Pokeball as he relived past events. Thanks to the subservient Ghost-Type, he had been able to meet Ivan again, through a link to the Spirit World created during one of his dreams. He distinctly remembered the Duskull floating close to his elder brother, his incredible, disconcerting power having made the much-needed reunion possible. In a way, that Ghost was what allowed Levin to put his own to rest...

But ever since then, as if the strain placed on him had been too much, Faust had grown apathetic - almost catatonic, even. As if nothing but an empty shell emerged from that dream, the Duskull became unresponsive to commands, requests, to Levin's very voice. And it was then that he remembered...

He'd never been big on ghost stories. In fact, even after experiencing a string of paranormal events in Phantom Isle, Levin still had a very hard time accepting forces he didn't understand. In a way, he feared Faust as he did all undead. But he recalled someone say that ghosts linger on in the world of the living as long as they have unresolved issues, or until they have served their purpose. What if Faust's reason for existing was to give Levin the opportunity to reunite with Ivan? Having fulfilled that, his role and his very reason for existing... were over.

He greeted the Trainer who was about to inherit the formidable Duskull. It was a shame, really. As a Dusclops, or even a Dusknoir, who knows how far Faust would have taken him on the path to becoming Champion... But the Faust he knew, that one manifestation of a past life, was no more. In a sense, he no longer owned the Pokemon once traded to him by Pengyzu, but a foreign spirit with no ties left to his Trainer. So maybe it was time to watch him reincarnate and fulfill another, completely new role under a new master...

It's the right thing to do.

He released Faust one last time to say his goodbyes. The cold red orb stared back at him through the skull mask, conveying no emotion. But when Levin placed a hand on the black cloth and whispered his thanks, expecting no answer, the orb began to glow, brighter and brighter, a blinding flash of red... and when the young man opened his eyes again, all that he saw was a tiny object fall to the ground with a metallic noise. He kneeled down and picked it up - it was a coin. But not just any coin...

It's... his!

In his hand was a familiar item, one that he distinctly remembered from his days spent as a child on Celadon City. It wasn't his; it belonged to Ivan, his brother's most prized possession and perhaps the reason for his interest in metals and discovery of the Steel-Type: a simple, unremarkable-looking coin. He took it with him everywhere, and held it tightly in one of his hands during every single match he fought. Ivan's lucky coin... and Faust's final gift to Levin.

He smiled and looked over to the other Trainer. A Duskull was now floating next to him, looking at Levin with indifference, as he'd never met him. But he was no longer empty... just reborn. Who knew what kind of character this new Faust would turn out to be... but it was none of his concern anymore. The Faust he knew had helped him more than he could put into words, right until the very end, and he'd never forget him. But it was time to move on.

He collected his Candy as payment, put 1x Ivan's Coin in his pocket and left. Another chapter was closed.



----


Trading my Lv 1 Male Duskull to Ex-Admiral Insane for 1 Candy. Stats below:

Spoiler: show

Level: 1
Gender: Male
Ability: Levitate
Holding: N/A
Birthday: October 23
Nature: N/A
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with pengyzu

Level-Up Moves:
Leer
Night Shade

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
Blizzard

TM Moves:
N/A

HM Moves:
Flash

IQ: 0

Beauty Points: 0

Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0


*Trade started*

Last edited by MarbleZone; 08-29-2013 at 05:30 PM.
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 08-30-2013, 01:13 PM   #3533
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge
 
Ex-Admiral Insane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Neverland
Posts: 1,556
Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Spoiler: show
Levin entered the Cable Club once more, ready to do something that was already becoming a habit - letting an old partner go. How many had it been now? And why didn't he feel bad about it? Was he really the kind of person everyone thought he was?

He clutched Faust's Pokeball as he relived past events. Thanks to the subservient Ghost-Type, he had been able to meet Ivan again, through a link to the Spirit World created during one of his dreams. He distinctly remembered the Duskull floating close to his elder brother, his incredible, disconcerting power having made the much-needed reunion possible. In a way, that Ghost was what allowed Levin to put his own to rest...

But ever since then, as if the strain placed on him had been too much, Faust had grown apathetic - almost catatonic, even. As if nothing but an empty shell emerged from that dream, the Duskull became unresponsive to commands, requests, to Levin's very voice. And it was then that he remembered...

He'd never been big on ghost stories. In fact, even after experiencing a string of paranormal events in Phantom Isle, Levin still had a very hard time accepting forces he didn't understand. In a way, he feared Faust as he did all undead. But he recalled someone say that ghosts linger on in the world of the living as long as they have unresolved issues, or until they have served their purpose. What if Faust's reason for existing was to give Levin the opportunity to reunite with Ivan? Having fulfilled that, his role and his very reason for existing... were over.

He greeted the Trainer who was about to inherit the formidable Duskull. It was a shame, really. As a Dusclops, or even a Dusknoir, who knows how far Faust would have taken him on the path to becoming Champion... But the Faust he knew, that one manifestation of a past life, was no more. In a sense, he no longer owned the Pokemon once traded to him by Pengyzu, but a foreign spirit with no ties left to his Trainer. So maybe it was time to watch him reincarnate and fulfill another, completely new role under a new master...

It's the right thing to do.

He released Faust one last time to say his goodbyes. The cold red orb stared back at him through the skull mask, conveying no emotion. But when Levin placed a hand on the black cloth and whispered his thanks, expecting no answer, the orb began to glow, brighter and brighter, a blinding flash of red... and when the young man opened his eyes again, all that he saw was a tiny object fall to the ground with a metallic noise. He kneeled down and picked it up - it was a coin. But not just any coin...

It's... his!

In his hand was a familiar item, one that he distinctly remembered from his days spent as a child on Celadon City. It wasn't his; it belonged to Ivan, his brother's most prized possession and perhaps the reason for his interest in metals and discovery of the Steel-Type: a simple, unremarkable-looking coin. He took it with him everywhere, and held it tightly in one of his hands during every single match he fought. Ivan's lucky coin... and Faust's final gift to Levin.

He smiled and looked over to the other Trainer. A Duskull was now floating next to him, looking at Levin with indifference, as he'd never met him. But he was no longer empty... just reborn. Who knew what kind of character this new Faust would turn out to be... but it was none of his concern anymore. The Faust he knew had helped him more than he could put into words, right until the very end, and he'd never forget him. But it was time to move on.

He collected his Candy as payment, put 1x Ivan's Coin in his pocket and left. Another chapter was closed.



----


Trading my Lv 1 Male Duskull to Ex-Admiral Insane for 1 Candy. Stats below:

Spoiler: show

Level: 1
Gender: Male
Ability: Levitate
Holding: N/A
Birthday: October 23
Nature: N/A
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with pengyzu

Level-Up Moves:
Leer
Night Shade

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
Blizzard

TM Moves:
N/A

HM Moves:
Flash

IQ: 0

Beauty Points: 0

Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0


*Trade started*
Stepping into the Cable Club for the fourth time, Lucas gazed upon the room he had only seen just recently. Behind him, a small pack of Pokémon were trying to squeeze through the opening all together at the same time. The Ponyta of the group gave a small cry before it’s flames grew and the other three backed up to avoid being burned. The Ponyta raced towards her trainer before cowering close to him, using him as a protective barrier from the others.

“I told you guys to wait outside, this would only take a sec.” The Pokémon denied their trainer’s request as they all knew what going to the Cable Club meant; a new friend. All of them except Rags, the Feeling Pokémon that had been with Lucas on his adventure since day one, had joined the team by manner of the Cable Club so its mystery wasn’t too unknown to them.

Only the Ralts and Magnemite showed general enthusiasm and interest. The Ponyta still cowered, fearful of everyone else and the Slakoth, though having entered the building along with the others, feigned disinterest. Wattson the Magnemite spotted another trainer at the end of the room with a floating spectre right next to it. “Mag,” it said gleefully before hovering towards them.

“No Wattson,” his trainer said while grabbing one of its magnets and pulling it back. “This trainer needs to say his farewells alone.” He wasn’t too sure of that though. Lucas had merely heard of this potential trade by rumours alone and the two trainers had exchanged only very few words before agreeing to meet. Nevertheless, it was clear that the trainer had some trouble with his Pokémon and had to pass it on to someone else. It was quite coincidental that Lucas happened to stuble upon such a trade.

The other trainer had just finished his goodbyes as was evident by his final stroke along the Pokémon’s side. A bright red flash erupted from the Pokémon that nearly blinded the lot of them and most certainly must have fazed his own trainer if only for a moment. A small clink could be heard on the other side and when the group felt they could safely open their eyes, their new teammate hovered in front of them, apparently ready to be introduced into the group. He lay there suspended in the air, motionless and silent. The Ponyta that had cowered behind her trainer from her teammates now galloped towards them to shield herself from the floating skull.

Lucas was the first to muster up his courage to speak. “Hello, welcome to the group. I’m your new trainer Lucas and these,” he motioned to the others, “are your team mates. Rags, Kong, Wattson and Sterope.” The Duskull remained motionlessly where he was. His single red eye behind his mask slowly grew before it collapsed on itself. It went on by repeating these two steps like a ghostly heartbeat. The four other Pokémon talked amongst themselves. Each wondering why their trainer had arranged for this to join them – this ghoul. It wasn’t so much the way he looked as it was the way he stared off into the distance that crept them all out. His cold vision that showed little to no emotion.

...

“So...you okay with being traded?” Lucas asked him.

...

“Why don’t you introduce yourself to the others.”

...

“I can understand if you feel a bit abandoned, but that’s only normal.”

...

“You’ll like it here, I’m sure.”

...

Lucas bit his lip. He was starting to wonder if the Pokémon was under a lot of mental stress from his recent goodbye. A friendly touch might go a long way and Lucas reached out to stroke the Duskull much like he saw his previous trainer do.

“AH!” Lucas quickly pulled his hand away after it went through the ghost’s cloak. It was stone cold. His previous trainer had mentioned him having an affinity to ice but this was completely different. Lucas gripped his hand and flexed his fingers to warm them up. The Duskull approached his new trainer and then went straight through his head before continuing on to his four new team mates. Lucas shivered on the spot as a cold chill ran down the entire length of his spine and his brain felt like it has stopped thinking. Stopped living in fact.

The Duskull stopped in front of them and inspected them, staring each in the face before moving onto the next. All of them were naturally unnerved by him and stood completely still in fear of what would happen if they didn’t. Even Kong, the most lax Pokémon of the group dared not open his eyes when it was his turn. Finally, the Duskull placed himself amongst the ranks, waiting for his new trainer's order, it’s single red eyes gazing at him motionlessly.

Lucas took one more moment to look at the trainer that was opposite the room. He was already leaving through the door and Lucas couldn’t help but feel that he was both saddened and relieved by this departure.


Trading 1 Rare Candy to Marblezone for his Level 1 Male Duskull
*Trade Closed*
Ex-Admiral Insane is online now  
Old 08-30-2013, 06:34 PM   #3534
kaisap112
Volcano Badge
 
kaisap112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,145
Trading 2 Candies to Marion Ette for a Level 1 Male Whismur.

*Trade Started!*
kaisap112 is offline  
Old 08-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #3535
Marion Ette
The Light and the Shadow
 
Marion Ette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Jirachi's Casino
Posts: 2,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Trading 2 Candies to Marion Ette for a Level 1 Male Whismur.

*Trade Started!*
Trading my Level 1 Male Whismur to Kaisa for 2 Rare Candies. Take good care of him, and don't forget to invest in a good pair of earmuffs~

*TRADE CONFIRMED/CLOSED*
Marion Ette is offline  
Old 08-31-2013, 09:39 PM   #3536
lilbluecorsola
Snek fam
 
lilbluecorsola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Searching for time
Posts: 4,513
Lil' Bluey

Trading 1x Skull of Forgotten Souls to Electric Blue Eye for 4x Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*
lilbluecorsola is offline  
Old 08-31-2013, 09:42 PM   #3537
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
Trading 1x Skull of Forgotten Souls to Electric Blue Eye for 4x Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 4 candies to Lilblue. for her Skull of Forgotten Souls.

--Trade Closed--
Electric Blue Eye is offline  
Old 09-01-2013, 02:53 AM   #3538
Stark
Rainbow Badge
 
Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 746
Trading 2 candies to Shadowshocker for Lv. 1 Starly

Thanks a lot!
Stark is offline  
Old 09-01-2013, 03:06 AM   #3539
Shadowshocker
used First Impression
 
Shadowshocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Trading 2 candies to Shadowshocker for Lv. 1 Starly

Thanks a lot!
Trading 1 Level 1 female Staryl to Stark for 2 Rare Candies. I know you'll take excellent care of her.

*trade closed*
Shadowshocker is offline  
Old 09-02-2013, 02:09 PM   #3540
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 565
Litwick

Trading Kairne the following; in exchange for his Lv.1 (F) Kangaskhan.
5 candies, 3 Heart Scales, Custap Berry, Magost Berry, Rowap Berry, Charti Berry, Rawst Berry, x2 Belue Berry and...my Lv.4 Seviper

--Trade Started--

Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 09-02-2013 at 02:15 PM.
Electric Blue Eye is offline  
Old 09-04-2013, 12:31 AM   #3541
myahoo
Cascade Badge
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 446
Trading my Lv. 1 Male Axew to GS for 3 candies.

-Trade Opened-
myahoo is offline  
Old 09-04-2013, 02:07 AM   #3542
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,310
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Trading my Lv. 1 Male Axew to GS for 3 candies.

-Trade Opened-
And I hereby trade my 3 Rare Candies for Myahoo's Lv. 1 Male Axew!

...

COMPLETE.

*Trade Closed*

---------------

Sigh, okay, I got you your "soulmate" or whatever it is you're going to call him, you happy now? -_-

: Bay bagon!

That's a relief. While we're at it, we might as well find out a little more about this guy! Dexelle, if you please:

Axew, the Tusk Pokemon. The tusks that grow out of its mouth are used to mark their territory and crush fruit into paste they then lick up. Those tusks tend to break, but they regrow quickly and become harder and sturdier than before.

: Axew yew! *gently nicks my leg*

Ow, what was that for? *reads the Dex entry* Oh, I get it, I'm part of your territory now, huh?

: Yew yew! *nods*

I've seen Lizzie do that to Marion once and had no clue why she was okay with it. Anyway, this is Wendy, the reason you're now on my team... Ammon!

: Hi!

: Hi there~ Wanna play "Knight Slayer"? You be the brave dragon going up against the "evil" human, and you can bring him to me, the fair princess!

: Sure! He's territory, so he's fair game!

: Yay~ Bring him to me, and then we'll share him, kay~?

: Yeah! *runs over to me and pushes on my leg*

Whoa, what's going- *gets pushed until I'm knocked all the way down* Um, okay, uh, you got me?

: Yay~ *drags me to Wendy*

: My hero~ Okay, let's eat him! Rawr!

: Yeah! Rawr!

*they both play-bite me* Oh no, help, they're eating me, haha!

---5 minutes later---

: I'm full!

: Me too!

Haha, whew, okay, got that out of your system! You know, I should probably introduce you two to Balmund sometime, I know he'd like to see you! Anyway, we've got a whole team to meet, so let's go home, you two!

: Okay! (Can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees me with him... >=D)

Oh, and Wendy, don't think I'll be doing favors for you all the time, I just did this for you because I was kind of interested in an Axew too.

Thanks, Melissa! Oh yeah, my friend Keith's holding a party for all the Eevee around here, maybe that'll be a good time for Happy and Eve to visit! If you're interested, I can give you directions to his base!

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 09-04-2013 at 02:23 AM.
Gemini Spark is offline  
Old 09-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #3543
Shadowshocker
used First Impression
 
Shadowshocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,033
Trading a Level 1 male Tynamo to DaveTheFishGuy for 3 Rare Candies.

*trade commenced*
Shadowshocker is offline  
Old 09-04-2013, 07:03 PM   #3544
Acio29619
Thunder Badge
 
Acio29619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 676
Trading my Level 1 Male Yamask to Kairne for their three Rare Candy and single Heart Scale.

*Trade Started*
Acio29619 is offline  
Old 09-05-2013, 05:42 PM   #3545
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams
 
EpicSquirtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 550
Trading 2 rare candies for MarbleZones level 1 male Torkoal

*Trade Started*
EpicSquirtle is offline  
Old 09-05-2013, 05:53 PM   #3546
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Trading 2 rare candies for MarbleZones level 1 male Torkoal

*Trade Started*
Trading Lv 1 Male Torkoal to EpicSquirtle for 2 Candies. Take good care of the little furnace!

*Trade closed*
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 09-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #3547
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast
 
DaveTheFishGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,257
Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
Trading a Level 1 male Tynamo to DaveTheFishGuy for 3 Rare Candies.

*trade commenced*
Having made his withdrawal, Dave headed straight to the Cable Club, still pumped from the Contest. Though he wasn't running, he was walking swiftly enough to cause Gytha to hold onto his shirt a little tighter, the Hoppip not wanting to let her lightweight body get dislodged from her perch in the rush. As Dave entered the building, he spotted his contact immediately, having only just seen the MC at the event he'd won. Briskly making his way to the machine, he wasted no time in placing his fee on his plate, and a few seconds later a ball containing the Pokémon he'd just earned was in his grasp. Nodding his thanks again to the mysterious scientist, Dave made for the exit, smiling at the device in his hand.

"Alright, come on out Tynamo!" he called, throwing the orb into the air as he stepped outside. Instantly the small floating fish materialised, hanging in the air by virtue of this electro-magnetic levitation. Tynamo was obviously happy to see the human that he'd only met briefly at the end of the contest, and the feeling was mutual. Now she was no longer in danger of being blown away, Gytha floated toward the new addition, her twirling leaves keeping her aloft as she greeted him with a wide smile. Tynamo returned the gesture, the two starting to orbit each other in mid-air in a greeting dance of sorts, ending in the two bowing to each other. Dave couldn't help but chuckle, while Rincewind, atop his other shoulder, was more bemused.

"Well, glad to see you're getting on already." the human noted, the two smiling Pokémon turning to him. "Welcome to the team, Tynamo. I'm so happy you're joining us, really. But you'll need a name. Hmm..." Stopping to think, Dave didn't really notice the Electric-type crackling visibly with electricity, only to be jolted by the weak Charge Beam exuded from the leech-like creature. "Hey! That... didn't actually hurt too much. Yet I somehow sense that you weren't putting your full strength into it." He mused. I didn't know how, but he just got the feeling that this Tynamo was something special. "Alrighty, come along Mustrum, let's go home." he concluded, gesturing for the floating fish to follow him as he headed away from the trading centre, more than satisfied with his prize.


---------------------

OOC:
Trading 3 Rare Candies to Shadow for his Lv. 1 Male Tynamo. Thanks again mate, for everything.

--Trade Closed--
DaveTheFishGuy is offline  
Old 09-07-2013, 03:53 PM   #3548
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress
 
Arc_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Comatose, lost to sweet oblivion
Posts: 4,254
Trading my Level 01 Female Weedle to Gemini Spark for 1 Candy

*Trade Commenced*
Arc_Angel is offline  
Old 09-07-2013, 08:37 PM   #3549
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,310
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Trading my Level 01 Female Weedle to Gemini Spark for 1 Candy

*Trade Commenced*
And I hereby trade my 1 Rare Candy for Arc_Angel's Lv. 1 Female Weedle!

...

COMPLETE.

---------------

It was time to face a fear. After having such a traumatic childhood experience with a Beedrill colony, culminating in his father's Beedrill sacrificing herself so he and his family could escape, Hyrem didn't think he would ever want to raise a Weedle. Yet here he was with Stacey of the Elite Four in Fizzy Bubbles, at a trading machine, where he was one Rare Candy away from owning what could be his worst nightmare. He would place his confection on one side, and soon after the candy disappeared in favor of a Pokeball taking its place. He hesitated for a moment before placing his quivering hand on the Pokeball and pressing the button, releasing the larva. Her yellow body, red nose, and stingers on both ends of her body were familiar to him, and not in a good way, I might add. Might as well turn to Dexelle for more information, huh?

Weedle, the Hairy Pokemon. Weedle have an acute sense of smell with which they can find the leaves they want to eat. They live in forests, where their colony of Beedrill can take care of them, feeding them leaves and meat. Weedle can defend themselves using the poisonous barbs on their heads and tails, though the venom is only potent enough to deter potential predators away; they must rely on their colony to protect them from harm and feed them a more varied diet than leaves.

"Weeee..." the grub chittered, keeping her head stinger pointed straight at Hyrem. "H-h-hi, I'm-" he would stammer, pausing occasionally to swallow some bile that would build up out of nervousness, "I'm y-your n- ...new trainer," he finally finished. Weedle stayed where she was and didn't move, chittering warnings all the while. "Okay, look, just don't... ugh," His main concern was that of this Weedle jumping at him and stinging him, but she didn't move. Rather, when he took a step closer, she fired a Poison Sting attack at him which knocked him down on his butt. "Okay, maybe... maybe we're... getting off on the wrong foot." He got up on his knees and began slowly stretching out his hand towards her, continuing to shake and occasionally draw it back slightly. Then he looked at the Weedle; she was shaking just like he was. Was it possible she was afraid of him too? She drew her head back, closing her eyes as he put his hand forward, and it was a slow process until finally, without either of them knowing it, his hand touched her head. Both of them quickly jerked back, with Hyrem's hand back at his side and the Weedle curling up, leaving only its stingers exposed.

Maybe... He reached out again, his hand advancing slightly faster this time. Closing his eyes, fully expecting a sting, he made contact with the Bug-type again... though he felt her body jump again, he didn't feel his hand get pricked. Slowly opening his eyes just as the Weedle tentatively opened hers, their eyes met. "You know," he said quietly, "you... you do look kind of cute." Now he felt he could finally relax, and apparently Weedle felt the same way; she started sniffing his hand... and then inched up it. He pulled his hand away from her, letting her fall and catch herself before her head hit the ground, and said, "No, I... I don't think I'm ready for you to do that yet. I think we're getting somewhere though... You... want to come with me... Hinabi?"

"Wee?" the shy Weedle reacted to Hyrem's name of her before giving a slow, deliberate nod, crawling over to his leg and hugging it. He flinched again, but made no effort to shove his new friend off. "Well then... welcome to the team." Reaching down, he stroked the back of her head lightly before returning her back to her Pokeball, thanking the powerful trainer known as Stacey, and setting off to the room where his Pokemon awaited him.
Gemini Spark is offline  
Old 09-08-2013, 08:21 AM   #3550
Slash
Poison Jam
 
Slash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tokyo Underground Sewage Facility
Posts: 6,019
Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acio29619 View Post
Trading my Level 1 Male Yamask to Kairne for their three Rare Candy and single Heart Scale.

*Trade Started*
Trading 3 Rare Candies and 1 Heart Scale to Acio for a Lv 1 Male Yamask

*Trade Closed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
Trading Kairne the following; in exchange for his Lv.1 (F) Kangaskhan.
5 candies, 3 Heart Scales, Custap Berry, Magost Berry, Rowap Berry, Charti Berry, Rawst Berry, x2 Belue Berry and...my Lv.4 Seviper

--Trade Started--
Trading lv Level 1 female Kangaskhan to Electric Blue Eye for:
5 Candies
3 Heart Scales
Custap Berry
Magost Berry
Rowap Berry
Charti Berry
Rawst Berry
2 Belue Berries
Lv 4 Male Seviper

*Trade Closed*
Slash is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.