UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2013, 03:42 PM   #3501
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Trading 4 Candies to Jerichi for his male Lv. 1 Cherubi.

*Trade Started!*
Old 08-05-2013, 05:32 PM   #3502
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Trading 4 Candies to Jerichi for his male Lv. 1 Cherubi.

*Trade Started!*
Trading this level 1 male Cherubi to Kaisap for 4 candies.

Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Old 08-06-2013, 02:32 PM   #3503
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
I hereby trade my 2 Rare Candies for Pest's Lv. 1 Male Whismur!

*Trade Start*

Aw, come here, little guy! Let's see what you're like:

Whismur, the Whisper Pokemon. Normally timid and quiet, their voices are barely heard by anyone. However, should it sense danger, it cries at an earsplitting volume equivalent to that of a roaring jet plane to scare off anything nearby. It then startles itself by how loud its own cry is and cries even further. It can do this because it inhales oxygen from its ears and doesn't have to catch its breath. When finished, it covers its ears and goes to sleep from exhaustion. The longest known cry from a Whismur lasted for two days.

: Whismur whis WHIIIISmur...

Whoa, wha- Wow, that spooked me there...

: WhisMUUUUR whismur mur WHIIIISMUUUUR mur...

Um... okay? ^_^' Kind of random... You remind me of a certain comedian though, and I think I'm going to name you after him... so you'll be Atsumu!

: Whis WHIIISmur WHIIIS~

Thank you, Pest, I finally have my birthday buddy! =D
Old 08-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #3504
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
I hereby trade my 2 Rare Candies for Pest's Lv. 1 Male Whismur!

*Trade Start*

Aw, come here, little guy! Let's see what you're like:

Whismur, the Whisper Pokemon. Normally timid and quiet, their voices are barely heard by anyone. However, should it sense danger, it cries at an earsplitting volume equivalent to that of a roaring jet plane to scare off anything nearby. It then startles itself by how loud its own cry is and cries even further. It can do this because it inhales oxygen from its ears and doesn't have to catch its breath. When finished, it covers its ears and goes to sleep from exhaustion. The longest known cry from a Whismur lasted for two days.

: Whismur whis WHIIIISmur...

Whoa, wha- Wow, that spooked me there...

: WhisMUUUUR whismur mur WHIIIISMUUUUR mur...

Um... okay? ^_^' Kind of random... You remind me of a certain comedian though, and I think I'm going to name you after him... so you'll be Atsumu!

: Whis WHIIISmur WHIIIS~

Thank you, Pest, I finally have my birthday buddy! =D
Trading this Lv.1 Male Whismur to Gemini Spark for 2 candies. You're welcome, have fun with him!

*Trade closed*
Old 08-07-2013, 08:29 AM   #3505
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

Send a message via AIM to Fallen Icarus Send a message via Skype™ to Fallen Icarus
Trading 1 Candy for Uhhhhh's Male Nosepass.

Thanks!
Old 08-11-2013, 12:04 AM   #3506
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

The doors to the Cable Club opened as a 13 year old walked in with a Plusle on his right shoulder and a Joltik on his left. The boy took a peice of paper out of his pocket.

''What do you have there Jake?'' Squeaked Sparky.

''Oh it's nothing, just a list of the last 7 pokemon I wanted that I didn't get, It was just so unlucky I just couldn't not keep track'' Jake replied before crumpling the paper and throwing it in the nearby garbage can before walking over to the trade machine.

''What pokemon you trading for?'' Tasu asked ''You told us it was an electric type, but not what species''

''You'll find out soon enough'' Jake said as he put 5 candies and two special pokeballs on his side of the machine. In a zap of energy, the items were gone and replaced with a pokeball.

''Let's meet our new friend'' Jake smiled as he tossed the pokeball in the air.

Out of the pokeball burst a Chinchou who looked around at the trio.

''A Chinchou! Wait, at the park yesterday you saw that trainers Chinchou, and said you really wanted one, but it was a shame you didn't, what a coincidence!'' Tasu giggled before jumping down. ''Hi, my names Tasu, I'm one of your new teammates''

The Chinchou, stared for a few seconds, before screaming and hiding behind Jakes legs.

''Aww your a shy one aren't you?'' Jake asked as he put on some rubber gloves and picked the Angler pokemon up.

''But what should I name you?''

''Hey how about Lucky?'' Sparky suggested.

''I mean you have been incredibly unlucky with obtaining electric types for a while, it would fit'' Tasu added

Jake looked at the Chinchou. ''Do you like the name Lucky?

The angler nodded.

''Alright, welcome to the team Lucky!''

Then the group of four walked out of the cable club, though Lucky refused to stop hiding behind Jake..............

OOC: Trading 1 Christmas ball, 1 New Years Ball and 5 rare candies to Acio29619 for his level 1 male Chinchou.

*Trade started*

Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 08-11-2013 at 12:03 PM.
Old 08-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #3507
Acio29619
Thunder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Spoiler: show
The doors to the Cable Club opened as a 13 year old walked in with a Plusle on his right shoulder and a Joltik on his left. The boy took a peice of paper out of his pocket.

''What do you have there Jake?'' Squeaked Sparky.

''Oh it's nothing, just a list of the last 7 pokemon I wanted that I didn't get, It was just so unlucky I just couldn't not keep track'' Jake replied before crumpling the paper and throwing it in the nearby garbage can before walking over to the trade machine.

''What pokemon you trading for?'' Tasu asked ''You told us it was an electric type, but not what species''

''You'll find out soon enough'' Jake said as he put 5 candies and two special pokeballs on his side of the machine. In a zap of energy, the items were gone and replaced with a pokeball.

''Let's meet our new friend'' Jake smiled as he tossed the pokeball in the air.

Out of the pokeball burst a Chinchou who looked around at the trio.

''A Chinchou! Wait, at the park yesterday you saw that trainers Chinchou, and said you really wanted one, but it was a shame you didn't, what a coincidence!'' Tasu giggled before jumping down. ''Hi, my names Tasu, I'm one of your new teammates''

The Chinchou, stared for a few seconds, before screaming and hiding behind Jakes legs.

''Aww your a shy one aren't you?'' Jake asked as he put on some rubber gloves and picked the Angler pokemon up.

''But what should I name you?''

''Hey how about Lucky?'' Sparky suggested.

''I mean you have been incredibly unlucky with obtaining electric types for a while, it would fit'' Tasu added

Jake looked at the Chinchou. ''Do you like the name Lucky?

The angler nodded.

''Alright, welcome to the team Lucky!''

Then the group of four walked out of the cable club, though Lucky refused to stop hiding behind Jake..............

OOC: Trading 1 Christmas ball, 1 New Years Ball and 5 rare candies to Acio29619 for his level 1 male Chinchou.

*Trade started*
Sorry for the delay, and I added the spoiler to the quote to make this smaller.

Trading my male Level 1 Chinchou to Epic Squirtle for his five Rare Candy, New Year's Ball, and Christmas Ball. Thank you.

*Trade Closed*
Old 08-12-2013, 05:56 PM   #3508
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
Trading 1 Candy for Uhhhhh's Male Nosepass.

Thanks!
Trading a Lv. 1 Male Nosepass for Fallen Icarus' x1 Rare Candy.

TRADE CLOSED! Enjoy!
Old 08-12-2013, 06:00 PM   #3509
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Relicanth

It was a touch of irony, really. He was the fisherman, yet here he was to trade for yet another fish from someone else. Not that Dave really minded, he'd just have to go on a big fishing trip once he was licensed to journey in the wider areas of Fizzytopia. Alone for once, he made his way through the Cable Club to the trading machine, dropping a single candy onto the plate whilst his trading partner, a trainer named Blaze, placed a PokéBall on his end. A familiar flash of light later, and the orb was his. Smiling, he grabbed the device whilst nodding his thanks to the other trainer, and left the building.

Outside, he made his way to the body of water that he'd become familiar with after acquiring a water-bound teammate. This time, there were no fish of his waiting, instead only Gytha hung in the air, the perpetual smile etched on the Hoppip's features as she awaited her trainer. Dave grinned back as he palmed his new PokéBall. "Well, here she is. Come on out, Goldeen!" A mass of light burst outward, splashing into the water and taking the familiar form of a piscine Pokémon, but this one was a lot more frilled than usual. As the shape solidified, it revealed a white and gold Pokémon with long, flowing fins, and a horn in the middle of its head.

Blinking, the Goldeen looked about, a smile breaking over her features. "Hello there!" Dave smiled down at her. "I'm your new trainer, Goldeen. And this is Gytha!" the Hoppip squeaked in response, floating closer to the water to greet her new friend. Goldeen returned the enthusiasm, swimming in circles around the hovering Hoppip, allowing her graceful fins to fan out behind her. After a few moments of this 'dance' of sorts, the Water-type backed off, spinning on her axes before pointing straight up, firing a burst of ice and snow into the air. Gytha's face was awash with awe at the beautiful display, at safe distance from the Blizzard's devastating effects. Dave was similarly surprised. "Wow! Looks like you've had a fair bit of training already!" he commented, Goldeen bowing slightly at the praise. "Right then, I'm sure you'll fit right in here, come on back." the trainer uttered, recalling the fish and waving Gytha up to him, the Hoppip landing on his head. "Welcome to the family, Magrat."

---------------------

OOC:
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Blaze for his Lv. 1 Female Goldeen. Cheers dude, she'll have a good home here!

--Trade Opened--
Old 08-15-2013, 10:06 PM   #3510
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Cele walked towards the Cable Club, an unusual bounce in his step as he whistled a tune. It had been a while since last he had traded for a Pokemon, and he had received Sonore, his Whismur, in his last trade. Behind him, a Corphish scuttled along slowly, possibly wanting to 'meet' her new teammate.

The doors to the Cable Club swung open and Cele made his way to the Trade Machine. The trainer he was trading with was one named Levin, a Trainer he was unfamiliar with. He noticed him at the other end of the Trading Machine, and waved and called out. "Hey, Levin! Thanks again for the Gible!" Cele brought out two Rare Candies and placed them on his side the Trading Machine. Instantly, they vanished, being replaced with a Pokeball.

He picked up the red and white sphere, and looked at it as he walked out of the Cable Club. There was always that feeling of getting a new Pokemon. The thrill of acquiring a new friend and partner, the mystery of what they'll be like. Cele threw the Pokemon into the air. "Gible, let's see what you're like!" In a flash, the Pokemon materialized, the blue pudgy shark-like creature taking in his surroundings. Cele knelt on one knee to greet it. "Hey, Gible, I'm-" He was cut off by another flash of light, and the new Pokemon announced her presence with a roar. It was Nahkriin, Cele's Druddigon. Cele looked surprised. Nahkriin rarely bothered herself with the rest of the teammates, much less so when it was a new member. Nahkriin moved closer to the Gible and looked at him from fin to toe, as if sizing him up. She nodded to herself, having done what needed to be done. Cele looked confused throughout this ordeal. "I'm guessing that you spotted something on him?" Cele guessed. "Or perhaps in him... Potential, maybe?" Nahkriin responded with a nod.

A wind filled with ice and snow blew towards the group, hitting Cele and Nahkriin. The sender? None other than Nephro, Cele's naughty Corphish. "Agh! What the hell, Nephro?!" Cele yelled. She hadn't seen the new teammate yet, and wanted to see him. Cele moved out of the way, and Nephro saw the Gible for the first time. A look of disgust entered her eyes, before she pointed her pincer at the Gible and let out a Scalding burst of water. The Gible was too quick, and dodged easily, before ramming his head into Nephro with his Tackle attack. Nephro was sent flying into a nearby tree. She got up, and dusted herself off. She hadn't taken any lasting damage, but the fact that this Gible was able to inflict injury upon Nephro was good enough for Nahkriin, who congratulated Gible in Pokemon language. After the ordeal was over, Cele turned to Gible once again. "So, we gotta think of a name for you, don't we? How about Kendov?" he suggested. Gible replied with a nod. "Let's go then, Kendov."

Trading 2 Candies to MarbleZone for his Lv.1 Male Gible. Thanks!

Trade Started.
Old 08-16-2013, 06:06 AM   #3511
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Cele walked towards the Cable Club, an unusual bounce in his step as he whistled a tune. It had been a while since last he had traded for a Pokemon, and he had received Sonore, his Whismur, in his last trade. Behind him, a Corphish scuttled along slowly, possibly wanting to 'meet' her new teammate.

The doors to the Cable Club swung open and Cele made his way to the Trade Machine. The trainer he was trading with was one named Levin, a Trainer he was unfamiliar with. He noticed him at the other end of the Trading Machine, and waved and called out. "Hey, Levin! Thanks again for the Gible!" Cele brought out two Rare Candies and placed them on his side the Trading Machine. Instantly, they vanished, being replaced with a Pokeball.

He picked up the red and white sphere, and looked at it as he walked out of the Cable Club. There was always that feeling of getting a new Pokemon. The thrill of acquiring a new friend and partner, the mystery of what they'll be like. Cele threw the Pokemon into the air. "Gible, let's see what you're like!" In a flash, the Pokemon materialized, the blue pudgy shark-like creature taking in his surroundings. Cele knelt on one knee to greet it. "Hey, Gible, I'm-" He was cut off by another flash of light, and the new Pokemon announced her presence with a roar. It was Nahkriin, Cele's Druddigon. Cele looked surprised. Nahkriin rarely bothered herself with the rest of the teammates, much less so when it was a new member. Nahkriin moved closer to the Gible and looked at him from fin to toe, as if sizing him up. She nodded to herself, having done what needed to be done. Cele looked confused throughout this ordeal. "I'm guessing that you spotted something on him?" Cele guessed. "Or perhaps in him... Potential, maybe?" Nahkriin responded with a nod.

A wind filled with ice and snow blew towards the group, hitting Cele and Nahkriin. The sender? None other than Nephro, Cele's naughty Corphish. "Agh! What the hell, Nephro?!" Cele yelled. She hadn't seen the new teammate yet, and wanted to see him. Cele moved out of the way, and Nephro saw the Gible for the first time. A look of disgust entered her eyes, before she pointed her pincer at the Gible and let out a Scalding burst of water. The Gible was too quick, and dodged easily, before ramming his head into Nephro with his Tackle attack. Nephro was sent flying into a nearby tree. She got up, and dusted herself off. She hadn't taken any lasting damage, but the fact that this Gible was able to inflict injury upon Nephro was good enough for Nahkriin, who congratulated Gible in Pokemon language. After the ordeal was over, Cele turned to Gible once again. "So, we gotta think of a name for you, don't we? How about Kendov?" he suggested. Gible replied with a nod. "Let's go then, Kendov."

Trading 2 Candies to MarbleZone for his Lv.1 Male Gible. Thanks!

Trade Started.
Trading my Lv 1 Male Gible to Celebii for 2 Candies.

*Trade closed*

Have fun with him!
Old 08-17-2013, 01:10 PM   #3512
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
It was a touch of irony, really. He was the fisherman, yet here he was to trade for yet another fish from someone else. Not that Dave really minded, he'd just have to go on a big fishing trip once he was licensed to journey in the wider areas of Fizzytopia. Alone for once, he made his way through the Cable Club to the trading machine, dropping a single candy onto the plate whilst his trading partner, a trainer named Blaze, placed a PokéBall on his end. A familiar flash of light later, and the orb was his. Smiling, he grabbed the device whilst nodding his thanks to the other trainer, and left the building.

Outside, he made his way to the body of water that he'd become familiar with after acquiring a water-bound teammate. This time, there were no fish of his waiting, instead only Gytha hung in the air, the perpetual smile etched on the Hoppip's features as she awaited her trainer. Dave grinned back as he palmed his new PokéBall. "Well, here she is. Come on out, Goldeen!" A mass of light burst outward, splashing into the water and taking the familiar form of a piscine Pokémon, but this one was a lot more frilled than usual. As the shape solidified, it revealed a white and gold Pokémon with long, flowing fins, and a horn in the middle of its head.

Blinking, the Goldeen looked about, a smile breaking over her features. "Hello there!" Dave smiled down at her. "I'm your new trainer, Goldeen. And this is Gytha!" the Hoppip squeaked in response, floating closer to the water to greet her new friend. Goldeen returned the enthusiasm, swimming in circles around the hovering Hoppip, allowing her graceful fins to fan out behind her. After a few moments of this 'dance' of sorts, the Water-type backed off, spinning on her axes before pointing straight up, firing a burst of ice and snow into the air. Gytha's face was awash with awe at the beautiful display, at safe distance from the Blizzard's devastating effects. Dave was similarly surprised. "Wow! Looks like you've had a fair bit of training already!" he commented, Goldeen bowing slightly at the praise. "Right then, I'm sure you'll fit right in here, come on back." the trainer uttered, recalling the fish and waving Gytha up to him, the Hoppip landing on his head. "Welcome to the family, Magrat."

---------------------

OOC:
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Blaze for his Lv. 1 Female Goldeen. Cheers dude, she'll have a good home here!

--Trade Opened--

Blaze entered the Cable Club, a place he had been in many times before. But, with each and every single time he came here, it was different from why he was coming here now. Before, he had come to pick up a Pokemon that he wanted to trade for. He thought of the many Pokemon that he had recieved in trades: Lemon Drop, Surgei, Hades, Black Dynamite, Static Shock, Vesuvius, Ritz, Quartzite, Millennium, Remilia, and McFreezey. All of whom were trusted teammates of his. But, now, he was giving away a Pokemon on his team. A Pokemon that he though he had done a good deed too. When the adoption centers was in one of its lulls, Blaze had visited, like he did the month before, to pick up a Pokemon from there. He had chosen a Pokemon that had been near release from the Adoption Center, and wanted to make sure it had a good home with him and his team. He was sure his actions had led to the abolishment of the release policies at the Center, but he truly didn't care about that. He had a new teammate, and that's what counted. Except, it wasn't a good fit. Blaze and the rest of the team had a hard time connecting with the Goldeen, who spent her days either sulking around in her tank or bossing everybody else around. Remilia bosses people around to, though she'll bite me if I ever say a peep of that to anyone else, but that is different. Remilia also is a good person, and is easy to get along with at the same time. Daisy...wasn't. And did Blaze want to let her go? No, not really. She was a part of his team, and he surely hoped he could work things out. But, in the end, he decided that this was best. Best for Daisy. It didn't stop him from going up to the Cable Club with tears in his eyes however.

"Hey, Blaze, what's wrong?" Next to him was Quartzite, his Roggenrola. "Come on! There is nothing to cry about! You are training the very best in Roggenrola! The very best in Rock-type Pokemon! Nothing to cry about at all!" "It's...well it's personal, okay. I don't like having to depart with a teammate, possibly for good." "Well then, why don't you just turn around and walk away?" "Because this is what is best, Quartzite. I think this is what Daisy needs. A new enviroment. Someplace where it can be considered home for her, and not just a place where no one connects to her." "Well, don't take it too hard then. My trainer can't be seen crying, otherwise, I might have to find a new one!" Blaze knew that Quartzite was joking, but he also knew that he was right. He couldn't be seen crying. He had made his decision. No reason to start regretting it now.

Blaze went up to the Cable Club board, and went to the trading booth where a trainer named "DavetheFishGuy" was supposed to be at this time. After confirming with the recpetionist that Dave was here, Blaze gave her the Pokeball with Daisy inside of it. Blaze wished Daisy goodbye as she went inside the trade machine. Blaze hoped that she would be loved with her new trainer. A Rare Candy popped out soon after, and the receptionist gave it to Blaze, thanking him for his service before Blaze walked away. The Rare Candy was still in his hand, Blaze not having the will to put in his pouch where he kept. He just stared at it as he started to walk away. 'This...this piece of candy...is it enough? Is it enough to justify the loss of a teammate?' He stopped walking then, still afixed to this piece of candy. Suddenly, he had the urge to crush it. The crush it into dust. And he almost did it too. But at the last minute as his hand was around the candy, nearly at the point of cracking, he stopped. "What's the point?" he said aloud. "What's the point of breaking this? What is it going to do? It's not going to change the mistakes I've made. The decisions I've put out there. But, I can do what's right now. From now on, through hell and high water, I vow...vow to never again have to give a teammate of mine to someone else! I vow to make a home for all of my friends! I vow never again to think somewhere else is better!" The last part came out in a triumphant yell, which of course gave Blaze many odd looks from other Cable Club patrons, so he quickly darted out of the Cable Club. He had done what he had to do. No to make sure he never has to do that again.

-------------------------------
Trading my Level 1 Female Goldeen to DavetheFishGuy, for the price of 1 Rare Candy. Thanks Dave and I hope you have a great time with her! [Link to Blizzard for Dave's convenience.]

Trade confirmed and closed.

Last edited by Emi; 08-17-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Old 08-18-2013, 04:15 PM   #3513
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading my Lv 1 Male Eevee with 10 BPs to Tyoyo for his Lv 1 Male Onix. Stats below:

Level: 1
Ability: N/A
Holding: N/A
Birthday: April 17
Nature: N/A
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Stark

Level-Up Moves:
Helping Hand
Tackle
Tail Whip

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
N/A

HM Moves:
N/A

IQ: 0

Beauty Points: 10

Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0

Thanks a bunch!

*Trade started*
Old 08-18-2013, 06:19 PM   #3514
Toyo
hail

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading my Lv 1 Male Eevee with 10 BPs to Tyoyo for his Lv 1 Male Onix. Stats below:

Level: 1
Ability: N/A
Holding: N/A
Birthday: April 17
Nature: N/A
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Stark

Level-Up Moves:
Helping Hand
Tackle
Tail Whip

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
N/A

Custom/Event Moves:
N/A

TM Moves:
N/A

HM Moves:
N/A

IQ: 0

Beauty Points: 10

Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0

Thanks a bunch!

*Trade started*
Once upon a time, I said I would RP this. That is not the case.

Trading a Lv. 1 Male Onix for MZ's Lv. 1 Male Eevee, who shall be keeping his original name of Hazel because I think it's adorable. Thanks!

Also, nice avatar 'mun.

-Trade Closed-

Last edited by Toyo; 08-18-2013 at 06:27 PM.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:09 PM   #3515
Atari
Pokemon Trainer

Trading my Level 1 Seviper and 7 Purple Gummis (link & link) to Electric Blue Eye for [4] Rare Candies.

Please take good care of him!!

Last edited by Atari; 08-20-2013 at 11:52 PM.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:38 PM   #3516
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atari View Post
Trading my Level 1 Seviper and 7 Purple Gummis (link & link) to Electric Blue Eye for 3 Rare Candies.

Please take good care of him!!
Trading 4 candies to Atari for their Lv.1 Seviper and 7 Purple Gummis

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

--Trade Closed--

Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 08-20-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:09 PM   #3517
Emp
Volcano Badge

Trading this Lv.1 Female Axew to Tyoho for 3 Candies. Now get yourself to the FB Calendar!

*Trade started*
Old 08-21-2013, 05:13 PM   #3518
Toyo
hail

Quote:
Originally Posted by empoleon dynamite View Post
Trading this Lv.1 Female Axew to Tyoho for 3 Candies. Now get yourself to the FB Calendar!

*Trade started*
Hi girl! I still have NO idea what you'll be named, but you're coming with me! =D

3 candies for Empoleon Dynamite, and I get a new friend: a Female Axew. Thanks man!

*Trade Closed*
Old 08-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #3519
myahoo
Soul Badge

Trading this Lv. 1 Male Gible to emp for 2 candies.

-Trade Opened-
Old 08-22-2013, 11:55 AM   #3520
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading 2 Candies to jolteonjak for his Lv 1 Male Bagon. Thank you so much!

*trade started*

Last edited by MarbleZone; 12-22-2013 at 12:23 PM.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:55 PM   #3521
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading 2 Candies to jolteonjak for his Lv 1 Male Bagon. Thank you so much!

*trade started*
Trading my Lv.1 M Bagon to MarbleZone for 2 Candies. Please take good care of him.

**TRADE CONFIRMED & CLOSED**
Old 08-26-2013, 10:18 AM   #3522
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Okiku entered the Cable Club establishment with a huge grin on her face. Yes, she was going to pick up yet another new Pokemon, but this time... it was quite different.

While waiting for Jerald on a seat, the trainer who she is supposed to meet here, she read on her Pokedex a few e-mails, sent about a couple of months ago, over and over again. Most of them was from her little sister, Inukie.

One of the oldest messages was announcing that her sister finally became a Pokemon Trainer. It was a bit unexpected for her to start this early, as already Okiku herself, at her "old" age (by Pokemon Trainer standards anyway) had a hard time to leave the family home because of her low-income job and her overprotective mother (although on the other side, her father had his foot ready to kick her out a long time ago... but that's another story), yet on the other hand it was no surprise she did, as her goal she set herself for life was to become a Pokemon nurse and, as everyone in the family at least agreed on this point, she had better start as early as possible to learn about Pokemon to follow her dream. The e-mail also mentioned her first Pokemon, a Growlithe she found on the street for adoption, which she did and named him Giotto. Another no-surprise event, as ever since she was little, she was completely obsessed with dog-like Pokemon, squeeing every time she put her gaze upon one.

Another e-mail, an earlier one, was filled with disappointment, as Inukie told she wanted to surprise Okiku by arriving in the region where she was doing her journey, Fizzy Bubbles, without any announcements. However, she was frustrated about one little problem she encountered along the way of putting her plan into motion: her FB passport request got held up in the registration procedure. Okiku understood (and explained to her) why, knowing more what was happening better from the inside: The government of FB was completely reorganizing many laws and whatnot. This would affect new visiting trainers as the changes could eventually affect procedures (including registration), would take too much time and energy for the government to take care of both the upcoming changes and new trainers, and it would likely render new trainers confused as they learn and get used to the laws of FB but suddenly said laws would change right under their noses before they get fully used to them. With that, the sisters, although very disappointed of the bad timing of things, knew it was in a way for the better. At least they, especially Okiku, hoped...

Then it came to Okiku's second-before-last e-mail she received, this time not received from Inukie: this one was from Jerald, a trainer she encountered briefly. he was looking for a trainer to take care of his newly hatched Lillipup. The psychic-type trainer was ecstatic when she first read it, as she knew exactly what to do: pick up the little dog as a surprise present for her sister. Ok, she have that Pachirisu kept for her already, but it felt it would be more special if she would also receive a dog. She immediately recontacted Jeri about it for her Inukie's sake, and lo and behold, despite other trainers being interested by the offer too, he accepted her offer, wanting to give a hand to a younger trainer.

And so there she was, at the Cable Club, trading a simple candy for a new friend for her little sister. After the trade, Okiku gave a bit of a rub to the Lillipup's Pokeball, dusting off it a bit of the dust from the trading machine.

"I hope you make my sis happy, little guy," she said smiling. "Then again, I'm pretty sure you will!" she laughed lightly. "I'm gonna take care of you for now, but after she picks you up, I'm sure she'll pamper the crap out of ya!"

Trading 1 candy for Jerichi's Lv.1 Male Lillipup.

**Trade Started**

Thanks a bunch, both on my part and my sis'! ^^

Last edited by OkikuMew; 08-26-2013 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Trade is closed, but I forgot to mention about opening it... <.<
Old 08-26-2013, 02:58 PM   #3523
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Okiku entered the Cable Club establishment with a huge grin on her face. Yes, she was going to pick up yet another new Pokemon, but this time... it was quite different.

While waiting for Jerald on a seat, the trainer who she is supposed to meet here, she read on her Pokedex a few e-mails, sent about a couple of months ago, over and over again. Most of them was from her little sister, Inukie.

One of the oldest messages was announcing that her sister finally became a Pokemon Trainer. It was a bit unexpected for her to start this early, as already Okiku herself, at her "old" age (by Pokemon Trainer standards anyway) had a hard time to leave the family home because of her low-income job and her overprotective mother (although on the other side, her father had his foot ready to kick her out a long time ago... but that's another story), yet on the other hand it was no surprise she did, as her goal she set herself for life was to become a Pokemon nurse and, as everyone in the family at least agreed on this point, she had better start as early as possible to learn about Pokemon to follow her dream. The e-mail also mentioned her first Pokemon, a Growlithe she found on the street for adoption, which she did and named him Giotto. Another no-surprise event, as ever since she was little, she was completely obsessed with dog-like Pokemon, squeeing every time she put her gaze upon one.

Another e-mail, an earlier one, was filled with disappointment, as Inukie told she wanted to surprise Okiku by arriving in the region where she was doing her journey, Fizzy Bubbles, without any announcements. However, she was frustrated about one little problem she encountered along the way of putting her plan into motion: her FB passport request got held up in the registration procedure. Okiku understood (and explained to her) why, knowing more what was happening better from the inside: The government of FB was completely reorganizing many laws and whatnot. This would affect new visiting trainers as the changes could eventually affect procedures (including registration), would take too much time and energy for the government to take care of both the upcoming changes and new trainers, and it would likely render new trainers confused as they learn and get used to the laws of FB but suddenly said laws would change right under their noses before they get fully used to them. With that, the sisters, although very disappointed of the bad timing of things, knew it was in a way for the better. At least they, especially Okiku, hoped...

Then it came to Okiku's second-before-last e-mail she received, this time not received from Inukie: this one was from Jerald, a trainer she encountered briefly. he was looking for a trainer to take care of his newly hatched Lillipup. The psychic-type trainer was ecstatic when she first read it, as she knew exactly what to do: pick up the little dog as a surprise present for her sister. Ok, she have that Pachirisu kept for her already, but it felt it would be more special if she would also receive a dog. She immediately recontacted Jeri about it for her Inukie's sake, and lo and behold, despite other trainers being interested by the offer too, he accepted her offer, wanting to give a hand to a younger trainer.

And so there she was, at the Cable Club, trading a simple candy for a new friend for her little sister. After the trade, Okiku gave a bit of a rub to the Lillipup's Pokeball, dusting off it a bit of the dust from the trading machine.

"I hope you make my sis happy, little guy," she said smiling. "Then again, I'm pretty sure you will!" she laughed lightly. "I'm gonna take care of you for now, but after she picks you up, I'm sure she'll pamper the crap out of ya!"

Trading 1 candy for Jerichi's Lv.1 Male Lillipup.

Thanks a bunch, both on my part and my sis'! ^^
Trading my level 1 female Lillipup to OkikuMew for 1 candy!

Thanks, I hope your sister enjoys her!

~Trade Closed~
Old 08-27-2013, 11:08 AM   #3524
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Trading 3 Candies to lilbluecorsola for her Level 01 Female Rhyhorn

*Trade Commenced*

I'll take good care of her and we'll have to set up a play date for her and Rocky ;p

*Transferring her into this Rock Ball*

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 08-27-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Old 08-27-2013, 12:29 PM   #3525
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Trading 3 Candies to lilbluecorsola for her Level 01 Female Rhyhorn

*Trade Commenced*

I'll take good care of her and we'll have to set up a play date for her and Rocky ;p
Trading Lv. 1 Rhyhorn to Arc_Angel for 3x Rare Candies.

*Trade Closed*

Oh, the "horny" and "hardness" jokes to be had... *shot repeatedly*
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records