UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2013, 07:53 AM   #151
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge
 
Ex-Admiral Insane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Neverland
Posts: 1,554
Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Hiya folks! Since Celebii is a bit busy during this first update round, I'll be your updater for a bit. Celebii will take over again once the educational system stops trying to murder him.

Ex-Admiral Insane: Eager to find a Pokémon to catch, you rush right into the ominous morning fog. Deciding to be the fastest and the very best no one ever was, your feet send tons of sand flying around. After about ten minutes you start running out of speed, stopping to catch your breath. Still not believing your luck of getting a pink umbrella, you open it above you in disbelief: the manliest, most butch trainer alive, and his…Pride-pink umbrella. You decide that owning the umbrella would be a good course of action: returning with a super-strong, rare Pokémon would leave no doubt about your abilities as a trainer, and you could brush the pink umbrella off as an unfortunate accident – or just make pink the new black and your signature color for fans to fawn over. A lazy “slaaaaa” ringing in your head suddenly, you snap out of your daydream and…see a shadow moving in the distance. Excited, you start running as fast as you can…!

And fall down a hole covered by sand. Rushing definitely was a bad idea. Looking up from the bottom of the hole, you see that high up the hole you fell in from is now covered…by your umbrella. The pink light coming through the umbrella seems to be making fun of you, but even reaching up to it while standing up doesn’t make you tall enough to reach that umbrella. You need to figure out another way to get out…

What will you do?
After a few minutes of running, Lucas decided to stop for a while and walk at a more leisurely pace. Surely, he must have gained some footing on the other entrants. He took this small time out to start thinking about the Pokémon he might encounter. If he could find a cool-looking Pokémon it might even out his mistake of the umbrella. Looking up at the umbrella he had picked up, he could see some light come through it giving him a slight pinkish glow. Needless to say he didn’t enjoy it, but no one else was around so he could safely walk around with it without feeling embarrassed. That is, until he saw a shadow moving in the distance.
“Yes!” he shouted out in glee. “A Pokémon!” And with those words he started sprinting forward to catch up to it, hoping to be the first with a strong-looking Pokémon.
If I’m also the first to catch a Pokémon, people might also see me as an experienced trainer. I can only imagine-
“Sla,” came a soft voice from his belt. His Slakoth was calling out to him from its Pokéball.
“Quiet Kong.” Where was I? Oh yeah, people will know my nam-
“Sla,” came the voice again.
“Stop it Kong, you’re ruining my concentration.” I will be famous. This will be the first step-
With the word step in his mind, he took one right before the ground beneath him sunk. The sand started pouring down into a hole in which Lucas had practically leapt in. The fall didn’t feel that long though and he was at the bottom in no time. His hand hurt though.
“Sla,” came the soft voice again. (I told you)
“Ouhh,” Lucas moaned both out of pain and as a response. “Just shut up.”

Taking a small moment to ease some of his pain, he looked at his new environment. It had a soft pink glow that reminded him of his umbrella. Not surprising as he found out why his hand hurt. When falling, the umbrella caught on the sides of the hole and his hand slid past the handle giving him a soft burn. The umbrella was now above him, blocking the entrance of the hole and letting only pink light through as if mocking him just as much as Kong.
He reached up to try and grab the handle but even when standing on the edge of his toes, he couldn’t reach it. What now? He considered shouting for help but he didn’t want any of the other contestants to see him in this state. Then again. They’re quite far behind me and maybe that Pokémon will come and help and then... He took a few seconds to think some more. And then when the Pokémon comes out and helps me, I can immediately capture it. Two birds with one stone. What a great idea. He was almost feeling positive about his situation and the plan he had created.
“HELP! I’m stuck down here! HELP!”
“Ru! Ralralru.” (Get serious! Think of a real plan to get us out of here) Rags came out of his Pokéball to try and knock some sense into his trainer.
“Well what do you sug-“ He stopped midsentence and gave a small mischievous grin towards his Pokémon as he remembered the Pokédex’s info on Rags. Rags didn’t like it at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokédex
Ralts, the Feeling Pokémon. Type: Psychic. National Number: 280. Height: 0.4 metre. Weight: 6.6 kilogram. Body description: Amorphous, Bipedal, Tailless.
Lucas clicked the Pokédex off before it spewed out more nonsense he wasn’t interested in. It was the weight he was interested in and a few moments later, he had tied the rope he got from the park around his low weight Pokémon. Not without resistance though.
“You ready Rags?”
“Ru!” (No!)
“Okay then,” his trainer replied, thinking it was a yes. He picked Rags up and got ready to throw him up to the top.

“Sla,” came another voice that interrupted him. Kong also came out of his Pokéball this time.
“Kong. That’s amazing! You’re actually standing on your own two feet this time.” He actually was. Kong had finally, for the first time since Lucas saw him, stood on his own legs.
Kong pointed at Lucas and shook his head slowly. “Sla, sla, sla.” It was pretty clear that he was mocking his trainer.
Lucas snapped at his Pokémon’s insult. “You don’t get too judge me you lazy sloth. I don’t see you do anything.”
Kong merely blinked with his eyes at his trainer’s words and walked slowly and sluggishly like a sloth would towards Rags. He stretched his right leg a little behind Rags and placed it close so it wouldn’t hurt him as much.
Rags had a bad feeling about it and wanted to move out of the way, but it was a little late for that. Kong’s leg started glowing white as he prepared to perform Mega Kick to launch Rags up. Lucas held the other end of the rope that was attached to Rags and grinned at his new Pokémon’s first attempt to be a team player.
__________________

ASB Profile
Fizzy Bubbles Profile|Wishlist Post
Wild Future

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Spoiler: show
Adventure:
Base:
Transport:
Communication:
Dragons:
Draconid Monsters:
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:22 AM   #152
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS
 
Emi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Agartha
Posts: 11,152
Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Updates Round 1

Keep in mind, keeping the updates short. They don't need to be wordy. Also, you might meet Pokemon that are not hatchlings in the Safari. Do NOT try to catch these Pokemon. Trying to catch these Pokemon will have terrible consequences. You will know your hatchling when the time comes.

Missingno. Master:

You are ready and psyched for the new Safari Zone, though this will probably be its one and only opportunity to ever see a trainer again, and it is going to make sure that it makes the most out of your visit, so that you can enjoy the experience.

You walk into the Abandoned Mansion, and go into the foyer, where you see that the mansion, despite being old and run-down, isn't exactly what you would call haunted, just old and run down. A crystal chandelier hangs above your head, and you can see two staircases that encompass the circular room that go up into the second floor. On your left and right are two doors, probably the go into rooms on the first floor. Not wanting to risk the stairs and possibly get injured if they break, you decide to take one of the doors, taking the right door. The door opens with a creak, and you walk inside to see what could have possibly been a living room. There is furniture in here that is covered in plastic, as if awaiting its new owners, but no one has been here in years, a think layer of dust covering everything in sight. Your Meowth expresses inhibitions about exploring the place, as the weather here seems to have taken its tool on the place, as you can see various signs of water damage on the walls. The place is eerily quiet, as if there was really nothing in here. But suddenly, you hear the clash of pots and pans somewhere in the house. You turn and look towards the direction of the noise, seeing another door that probably leads into the kitchen. You walk through the door, and into the kitchen, which is a beautiful 50s-ish kitchen, well, as beautiful as an abandoned 50s-ish kitchen could ever be. You see a few pans on the floor, one of them rusted considerably, and go to pick them up off of the floor. As you step in front of the pan, you hear a cracking noise from beneath your feet, and you fall through the floor, slamming on your back.

You recover from the fall, seeing that you are in a wine cellar. These tend to be the only places where it actually gets better with age, and you look around and see a large variety of wines, some dating back to the beginning of the 20th century!! As you look, you also notice that there is not an entrance in sight. Things are looking like you won't be able to get out any time soon. You continue looking around, and find a Rusty Key on the floor that looks like a skeleton key. These keys are supposed to open any door in a house like this, so this key may come in handy. Your Meowth points to the ceiling, and you notice a door above your head, with an extendable ladder/staircase attached to it. It was obviously only meant to be opened from the outside, but since it is your only way out, you are going to have to think of something clever to get out.

What will you do?

Tyoyo: (It turns out we are updating each other in the same area. Weird....)

The Woody Swamp was a little bit of a downpour at the moment, and you make sure to open and use your umbrella to keep the rain from beating down on your head. Your Snover, Vincent isn't one to complain, as the rain is refreshing to him, allowing him to soak up some water while you are adventuring. You walk through the swamp, careful not to run into any branches along the way, when you see something glittering in the soil. You bend down and pick it up, noticing that it is some kind of coin. It was labeled "2006 Commemorative Edition" on the front, and one the back was a picture of an eagle. It doesn't seem like anything of value, but this Commemorative Coin may come in handy. You place the coin in your captchalogue. Oh wait a minute, this isn't Homestuck! You don't have one of those! So you just put it into your pocket. You continue to walk in the swamp before you notice that Vincent isn't following you anymore.

Looking behind you, you see that Vincent is currently stuck in the mud, face first. You rush over to him, and pull him up out of the mud, asking him what pushed him in like that. But, since he is a Pokemon, the communication is not exactly stellar between the two of you, and you come to the conclusion through various hand gestures and repeated motions that something had pushed Vincent into the mud as it was running by, and that Vincent couldn't get out because the mud was to thick to move through. You give him a little pat on the head to cheer him up, and go to move...before you realize that your foot is in the mud. And not just your foot either. You are sinking down into the mud from the force of standing up, and currently your lower leg has been swallowed up almost halfway. You try to get out, but it is to no avail, since the mud is really thick and tough to move through. Go figure that you would get stuck as well.

What will you do?

Acio:

The morning fog rolls in quietly as the day goes on, and reports show that the fog might worsen as time goes on. You can still see things at a distance, however, so you aren't overly concerned about it in all honesty. Looking around, you can see a little bit of the beach in front of you, though that is not in the direction in which you are going. The direction in which you are going is actually up the hill towards a fountain that contains most of the water of the Rocky Beach now. The fog does seem to differ however. You begin the climb up the hill, which is really just more of a gentle incline that an actual climb. The rocks may be a little rough, since it IS a rocky beach, but it is nothing that you cannot handle. You lose your grip suddenly, however, and fall into a small hole in the side of the hill. The cavern you fell into is really small, however, and you quickly right yourself towards the entrance. Just before you leave, however, you notice something odd sticking out of the wall only by a little bit. It looks cylindrical in shape, and made out of metal. You tap it to see what it does, but it doesn't make a noise, probably because it is encased in rock. It is probably some sort of water pipe. You look at it for a moment before crawling out of the hole, back onto the slope. Looking at the hole again, you wonder how it is you ever fell in there, since it is so small and enclosed, like someone tried to close it up.

You get up to the top of the hill, and stretch out a bit. The walk was okay for you, but it is always nice to relax a little bit even after minor workouts. You walk to the fountain, and see something odd in the fountain. Or rather, what should be in the fountain but isn't. There is no water in the fountain, and all you can see inside is a rather depressed looking Wooper, probably because he had come up here for a refreshing swim and there was no water. He looks up at you and squeaks, running off into the distance like he had done something wrong. You wonder what it is all about when you notice that the valve to the fountain was missing. That is what was keeping the water from going into the fountain. But who was the valve thief? You need some clues. Maybe one of your Pokemon can help?

What will you do?
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:55 AM   #153
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 3,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeVA View Post
Keep in mind, keeping the updates short. They don't need to be wordy. Also, you might meet Pokemon that are not hatchlings in the Safari. Do NOT try to catch these Pokemon. Trying to catch these Pokemon will have terrible consequences. You will know your hatchling when the time comes.

Missingno. Master:

You are ready and psyched for the new Safari Zone, though this will probably be its one and only opportunity to ever see a trainer again, and it is going to make sure that it makes the most out of your visit, so that you can enjoy the experience.

You walk into the Abandoned Mansion, and go into the foyer, where you see that the mansion, despite being old and run-down, isn't exactly what you would call haunted, just old and run down. A crystal chandelier hangs above your head, and you can see two staircases that encompass the circular room that go up into the second floor. On your left and right are two doors, probably the go into rooms on the first floor. Not wanting to risk the stairs and possibly get injured if they break, you decide to take one of the doors, taking the right door. The door opens with a creak, and you walk inside to see what could have possibly been a living room. There is furniture in here that is covered in plastic, as if awaiting its new owners, but no one has been here in years, a think layer of dust covering everything in sight. Your Meowth expresses inhibitions about exploring the place, as the weather here seems to have taken its tool on the place, as you can see various signs of water damage on the walls. The place is eerily quiet, as if there was really nothing in here. But suddenly, you hear the clash of pots and pans somewhere in the house. You turn and look towards the direction of the noise, seeing another door that probably leads into the kitchen. You walk through the door, and into the kitchen, which is a beautiful 50s-ish kitchen, well, as beautiful as an abandoned 50s-ish kitchen could ever be. You see a few pans on the floor, one of them rusted considerably, and go to pick them up off of the floor. As you step in front of the pan, you hear a cracking noise from beneath your feet, and you fall through the floor, slamming on your back.

You recover from the fall, seeing that you are in a wine cellar. These tend to be the only places where it actually gets better with age, and you look around and see a large variety of wines, some dating back to the beginning of the 20th century!! As you look, you also notice that there is not an entrance in sight. Things are looking like you won't be able to get out any time soon. You continue looking around, and find a Rusty Key on the floor that looks like a skeleton key. These keys are supposed to open any door in a house like this, so this key may come in handy. Your Meowth points to the ceiling, and you notice a door above your head, with an extendable ladder/staircase attached to it. It was obviously only meant to be opened from the outside, but since it is your only way out, you are going to have to think of something clever to get out.

What will you do?
Keith entered the Abandoned Mansion... despite its haunted reputation, though, it didn't look that bad. Old and run-down, maybe, but Keith wouldn't go so far as to declare it haunted. He eyed the staircases, but felt that they might not be worth the risk- they could very easily break, even though Keith was by no means an excessively heavy man. Instead, he went through one of the doors, coming out in what appeared to be a living room.

"I ain't so sure about dis," Meowth murmured. "Dere's water damage on dese walls, da weather can't have been dat good to dis place."

"Life's no fun without a little danger, Meowth," Keith objected.

"Well, besides, ya hear dat?" Meowth asked. Keith strained to hear something, but he got nothing.

"No," he murmured.

"Exactly," said Meowth. "Nuttin'. Us two's gotta be da only ones in here."

At that point, however, Keith could hear the clanging of pots and pans. "You were saying?" he smirked to Meowth.

Keith walked off in the direction of the noise, and found himself in an old kitchen. A few pans lay on the floor, but as Keith made to pick them up, a cracking noise could be heard... from directly underneath him.

"Uh-oh," Meowth said.

Sure enough, the floor cracked beneath Keith, and he and Meowth fell. Keith landed on his back, and Meowth landed on Keith.

"Ow," Keith murmured as he slowly got up. "Well, that sucked," he groaned as he looked around, noticing that they appeared to be in a wine cellar. He looked all around, noticing some very old wines... what he failed to notice was a door, or any other means of escape. However, he did notice a Rusty Key on the floor. "Oh, cool," Keith murmured as he picked it up. "These kinds of keys are meant to open any door in houses like this. This could come in handy."

"Hey, never mind dat key- look up!" Meowth said suddenly. Keith looked, and noticed a door above his head. An extendable ladder/staircase was attached, but it was clear to Keith that it was only ever meant to be opened from the outside.

"All right," grinned Keith. "This could be our way out."

"It's lookin' ta be our only way out at dis point," Meowth stated. "But how are we gonna get it open?"

"Simple," Keith stated. "We get someone over on the other side of the door to do it for us."

"Oh, yeah," Meowth said, rolling his eyes. "I forgot, alls we gots ta do is call fer da butler dat works here- oh, wait!"

"If you're finished with the sarcasm, Meowth, perhaps we can put my plan into motion," Keith stated as he held up a Poké Ball. "You forget what Ghost-types are capable of," he grinned.

"Dat ain't Myrtle, is it?" frowned Meowth. "Youse knows wat she's like, she'd be more likely ta leave us trapped down here."

Keith shook his head as he tossed the ball. "Come on out, Helena!" he exclaimed as the friendlier of his two Shuppet materialized in a flash of light. She smiled as she spotted Keith and Meowth, but the smile faded as she started to realize that they were in a bit of a situation.

"What is it?" Helena asked with concern.

"Long story, Helena," Keith replied. "We need your help. See that door up there? Need you to try and get it open with your Psychic attack. If you need to see what you're doing, just float up through and work the door from the other side. You can do that, right?"

"I think so," smiled the Shuppet. "I can-not make a-ny guar-an-tees, but I will try my best."

Keith nodded. "I know you will, Helena. Thanks."
__________________


My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:51 PM   #154
Toyo
melon doggo
 
Toyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,010
Spring Safari Zone: #1

I DID IT YEAAAAH. Sorry they're so short. ^.^;

Gemini Spark: As your Shinx and flirty Purrloin argue, you look at the vibrant Jungle before you. The jungle seems to echo the happiness of you, the courage of Luke, and the slyness of Selina. The “entrance”, per se, are two large oaks side by side with a few feet between them. flowers line the inside, soon showing a thin path amongst the waist-high grasses, neatly trimmed for trainers to walk on. Your trio takes the path, the cat in your arms sticking her tongue out at the Shinx who is still intently focused on your surroundings. His eyes watch carefully over the area, without noticing much in the way of movement. The path seems very well kept for a massive park like this, until you soon find a bit of a problem with the path.

Before your team sits a massive clearing, roughly trampled down with no obvious shape or path to it. It looks like it was done hastily, although not exactly human made either. The path that you were supposed to take is clearly outlined, but the path to your left takes your interest more. It seems to be done in the same fashion as this clearing, and there are no other paths like that. Luke hops eagerly towards the trampled path, and Selina seems to prefer the cleaner path, but either way it’s your choice.

What will you do, Hyrem?


swampertforever: The two of you walk into the front gates of the abandoned mansion, with the gates creaking behind you, greeting the new arrivals to the park. The ramshackled estate appears to have once been grand, but the wear of time has brought it to it’s knees. Both of you are slightly unsettled by this, but push on anyways into the house.

Within the dark building, the lights are few and far between. What little light there is comes from a crack in the ceiling above you, giving just enough of a glow for you to make out the rooms throughout. To your immediate right, there is a set of stairs leading to a second level. You can’t see anything related to the level above, but it’s worth noting. To your left is what looks like a kitchen; you can see a dirty window above an old gas burning stove, surrounded by chipped marble countertops. It’s a shame, you think, that this place is in ruins. And to your right, a dining room sits, the table covered in a dusty white cloth, torn at the edges.

What will you do, Michael?


biggggg5: The swamp welcomes you and Geddy quietly, with the buzzing of hidden bug Pokemon and the gurgle of moving water elsewhere through the swamp. Not much is occuring, although there is enough to make you and Geddy feel confident that this was going to work out well. You trudge through the mud, waiting for something interesting to occur. And soon enough, it does.

You begin to notice how unusually warm the swamp water is: It seems to be even steaming up slightly, letting off light wisps of water. Your ankles and below feel uncomfortable in the heat, and as such, you begin moving out into a dry patch of land a few feet away, a small island with a large tree on the center. Geddy and yourself take refuge there, with even Geddy leaving the aquatic environment for levitation. He swims a few laps around the tree, before suddenly stopping and pointing. You look where Geddy is signalling, and you spot a person in black clothing, along side a concrete structure rather terribly camouflaged in vines and mud.

What will you do, Big?


blazeVA: With Francesco by your side, you carefully take your first steps into the Woody Swamp. There isn’t much here in the way of landmarks; simply peaceful trees, quieting buzzing, and the water tapping the gro-

WHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The screeching sounds of... whatever that was, smack you out of the peace and calm of the wetlands. The sound seems to stop and pause, and soon enough you and your Wurmple run over to the mechanical whirls.

Soon enough, you reach an unnatural clearing. The land is still muddy instead of grass covered, implying that the land was recently overturned to stop water flow.There are rough girders in place at the center, where the sounds seems to come from. You begin stepping forward, towards the sound, before you hear somebody yell out from your right.

“WAAAAAIIIIIIIT!” The voice sounds, and you look over to see a bulky man in a dark green flannel shirt and overalls running towards you, both arms outstretched. Seeing that he’s running a straight course at you, you hop back and the man trips over the mud, falling face first. His panic filled efforts to get up distract you long enough for him to stand and say, “Whoa now kid, there’s no need to go in there. Now you just run along, uhh, somewhere else and uhh yeah just go hahahaha.”

What will you do, Blaze?

Last edited by Toyo; 05-25-2013 at 09:15 PM.
Toyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:42 PM   #155
Acio29619
Thunder Badge
 
Acio29619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 676
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeVA View Post

Acio:

The morning fog rolls in quietly as the day goes on, and reports show that the fog might worsen as time goes on. You can still see things at a distance, however, so you aren't overly concerned about it in all honesty. Looking around, you can see a little bit of the beach in front of you, though that is not in the direction in which you are going. The direction in which you are going is actually up the hill towards a fountain that contains most of the water of the Rocky Beach now. The fog does seem to differ however. You begin the climb up the hill, which is really just more of a gentle incline that an actual climb. The rocks may be a little rough, since it IS a rocky beach, but it is nothing that you cannot handle. You lose your grip suddenly, however, and fall into a small hole in the side of the hill. The cavern you fell into is really small, however, and you quickly right yourself towards the entrance. Just before you leave, however, you notice something odd sticking out of the wall only by a little bit. It looks cylindrical in shape, and made out of metal. You tap it to see what it does, but it doesn't make a noise, probably because it is encased in rock. It is probably some sort of water pipe. You look at it for a moment before crawling out of the hole, back onto the slope. Looking at the hole again, you wonder how it is you ever fell in there, since it is so small and enclosed, like someone tried to close it up.

You get up to the top of the hill, and stretch out a bit. The walk was okay for you, but it is always nice to relax a little bit even after minor workouts. You walk to the fountain, and see something odd in the fountain. Or rather, what should be in the fountain but isn't. There is no water in the fountain, and all you can see inside is a rather depressed looking Wooper, probably because he had come up here for a refreshing swim and there was no water. He looks up at you and squeaks, running off into the distance like he had done something wrong. You wonder what it is all about when you notice that the valve to the fountain was missing. That is what was keeping the water from going into the fountain. But who was the valve thief? You need some clues. Maybe one of your Pokemon can help?

What will you do?
Having been kicking loose rocks along the path as hard as he could, Myrrh wasn't really paying attention as he walked, and so fell into the small hole. He didn't think too much about what he found inside the small cavern, he was more interested in getting back on track and leaving his embarrassment behind, other trainers could have seen and they have cameras. He made it to the hilltop and relaxed a bit before making his way to the fountain. All he found was no water and a lone Wooper, who bolted as soon as it was noticed. In his confusion, Myrrh took a look around the area and noticed that what seemed to control the fountain was missing its valve.

"I.....I guess I can try to figure this out? I'm not sure how, but that Wooper looked really sad. Um........" Myrrh stood there for a bit talking to himself since he was seemingly alone, not really knowing what to do. After a few minutes he finally seemed to have a plan. "Come on out Scout." A Houndour emerged from the Pokeball Myrrh took out, she looked happy and eager to play. "Always so cheerful, but we're not here to play right now. Do you see that......thing right there?" Myrrh pointed to the.....thing that was missing the fountain valve. "Do you think it'd be possible for you to like, sniff it to track the missing piece?"

There was doubt in Myrrh's voice as he asked his request to his playful friend. But luckily Scout is always at the ready to help her trainer. She went over to the.....thing and did tracking-dog stuff. She gave out a yelp and signaled Myrrh to follow her. They started to make their way away from the top of the hill and fountain, but Scout didn't seem to be on the trail of anything at all, she was walking normally and not constantly sniffing the ground or air. Even if Scout didn't have any leads, being on the move at least gave them the opportunity to look for the valve around the floor among the rocks or something.....
Acio29619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:24 AM   #156
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,309
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
I DID IT YEAAAAH. Sorry they're so short. ^.^;

Gemini Spark: As your Shinx and flirty Purrloin argue, you look at the vibrant Jungle before you. The jungle seems to echo the happiness of you, the courage of Luke, and the slyness of Selina. The “entrance”, per se, are two large oaks side by side with a few feet between them. flowers line the inside, soon showing a thin path amongst the waist-high grasses, neatly trimmed for trainers to walk on. Your trio takes the path, the cat in your arms sticking her tongue out at the Shinx who is still intently focused on your surroundings. His eyes watch carefully over the area, without noticing much in the way of movement. The path seems very well kept for a massive park like this, until you soon find a bit of a problem with the path.

Before your team sits a massive clearing, roughly trampled down with no obvious shape or path to it. It looks like it was done hastily, although not exactly human made either. The path that you were supposed to take is clearly outlined, but the path to your left takes your interest more. It seems to be done in the same fashion as this clearing, and there are no other paths like that. Luke hops eagerly towards the trampled path, and Selina seems to prefer the cleaner path, but either way it’s your choice.

What will you do, Hyrem?
There was an absolute Jungle ahead of Hyrem, Selina, and Luke, and as they entered it by way of the two enormous oaks in front of it they marveled at the flowers bordering the well-trimmed path that would allow trainers to walk through without getting themselves too dirty. While on the path, Selina snuck an opportunity to stick out her tongue defiantly at Luke before she went back to cleaning herself, purring all the while since she was in the good company of her trainer's arms. Luke could see it out of the corner of his eye but paid no notice to it since he was busy surveying everything, though there wasn't anything out of the ordinary to report ... except a clue which was glaringly obvious to everyone.

Up ahead was a clearing that looked like it was tramped down with no rhyme or reason to it. Whoever ... or whatever made this did it and then exited stage left, leaving a path there to follow. Luke started to make his way down the path to the left, but Selina made sure her complaints were heard loud and clear: "Heeeeey, what do you think you're doing, Luke?!"

"What's it look like? I'm going down the more interesting path." Luke said coolly.
"But that path's all dirty and stuff! This way is much cleaner!"
"But that path won't get us any Pokemon, will it? Not likely, at least."
"Still, I'd rather meet someone out in the open instead of in there where there's all sorts of creepy and gross stuff..."
"And I'd rather go where we'll have a better chance of meeting anything at all," Luke said, trying to suppress a growl of annoyance. "See, this is why I'd rather do things alone, just me and my trainer, when there's no backseat tracking from the peanut gallery."
"Oh, so I'm a peanut gallery now?! How about you come back here and say that to my face?! Yeah, just keep walking!" Mmm, please, do keep walking, you handsome thing~! her inner Selina says in her thoughts.

Ultimately, it wasn't up to the cats to decide; it was Hyrem's decision, and he was inclined to get a little dirty. "Sorry, girl, I'm going with Luke on this one. Whatever made this path is probably going to be at the end of it, and I want to find out just what it is!" Selina was still complaining about it, but a little well-placed scratching behind the Purrloin's ears and around her face was enough to placate her as Hyrem followed his rugged Shinx down the newly tred path.
__________________


Avatar made by din-of-hyrule
Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:52 AM   #157
Shadowshocker
used First Impression
 
Shadowshocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,033
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
seakittenyfool and Shadowshocker: [i]What a peculiar duo you make: a scientist and a…hermit of some kind(?), walking around together on a sunny day like this. Quietly confirming that the other trainer is indeed the contact you have been waiting for, the scientist’s Drifloon floats toward the building in the distance, seemingly sure of where it’s going. Seeing a trainer and his two Pichus messing about in front of the building, you quietly move to the side of the building – all that noise didn’t seem too inviting to either of you. Following the Drifloon, you find a door on the left side of the building that seems to lead underground…perhaps this is the door to the mansion’s basement? With Mist opening the door for you, you peek inside, but it’s almost pitch-black down underground. There’s also no guarantee that you won’t be attacked by wild Pokémon or crazy zealots the minute you waltz in, but the Drifloon seems certain something of importance is down there…

What will you do?
While he was amongst one of the first to depart Shadow had a hunch that the other explorers had wasted no time in searching for their future friends and comrades. Wordlessly Shadow had noted the presence of his contact, Alexander, and proceeded without commentary. There was instinctive understanding despite nothing being said; purpose was the primary reason that united them. Yet the scientist could not help but briefly wonder what others might have thought of his choice of partnership; was he being unapproachable in his apparent withdrawn state? Without offence to Alexander, Shadow filed prospects of being more open to other alternatives in acquaintanceship as another reminder in his memory's filing cabinet.

Concernedly enough, Doldrum initiated their joint exploration, tugging at his Trainer's wrist with a gentle but firm grasp even as he bobbed ahead. Understandably Shadow could not help but feel wary. Despite the unlikelihood that a flock of Murkrow would descend upon their company, any scenario that would possibly result in another absconding of Sector Shadow operatives posed a security risk... On the other hand, Doldrum had personally strengthened from his first ever adventure. This was a simple search and capture mission within predesignated, organised parameters. Surely nothing overly extreme or dangerous could happen? Together the foursome peered into the darkness that greeted them. Young as he was, Doldrum seemed rather confident that some... point of interest was located in the gloomy depths. Was it a natural affinity for the unknown that Ghost-types were known to favour or was it merely a spate of youthful confidence? Perhaps if he was as inclined as some other Trainers he could name, Shadow might have known.

"So you're sure we should go down there, hm?" he mused. With the lightest airs of assurance Doldrum seemed to bobble, a little faster as though to indicate a response, followed by what he probably hoped was a reassuring tug. The lighting conditions proved less inviting, though, and Shadow was annoyed to find no lighting implements on his personage. Nonetheless he rummaged through his Berries and found one of the Custap variety, which he handed to Doldrum's free tendril. "Hold onto this. If you find anything that looks like a threat, let fly your Natural Gift," advised Shadow. Doldrum tenderly gripped the fruit; Shadow reckoned that Doldrum still held some caution from his experiences.

"Looks like we'll be going in blind," Shadow addressed his travelling partner for the first time in a while. "No sense in waiting for a written invite. You coming?"
__________________

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one in particular
"Never blame yourself for things out of your control. That's a privilege reserved for everyone else."
Shadowshocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:47 PM   #158
kaisap112
Volcano Badge
 
kaisap112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,145
Update (Group kaisap112) #2

Round two, go!

Sneezey: Over here.

Escalion: With Rose leading you, you make your way past the bushes after the flying shadow. You can almost see the steam of anger rising from the top of Rose’s head, the little Ralts obviously not planning anything good for the arrogant apple thief. Just when you’re about to ask Rose exactly what’s on her mind, she stops with her eyes fixed on the space in front of her. As you look up, you see a wide area free of thick bushes and on the grass in the very middle is Rose’s apple – but it’s not alone.

On the apple is a small, gray bird. It’s sitting on the apple with a blank stare, the lack of movement seeming a bit creepy. Rose doesn’t seem to care though, racing to her apple and promptly pushing at the bird with her tiny hands. The bird merely turns its head 90 degrees in Rose’s direction with its stare as blank as ever, but won’t budge. There’s a nagging feeling at the back of your brain, and to confirm it, you pull out your Pokédex.

“Pidove, the Tiny Pigeon Pokémon. Pidove aren't particularly intelligent. A Pidove will always listen to its Trainer's commands, but it doesn't always understand said commands. They are not attracted to shiny objects and the cooing of a Pidove flock can get very loud. This Pidove is male.”

What will you do?


Lass El: Sparow doesn’t seem the least bit surprised as you take off running after the pile of pink goo. It simply performed a motion one could describe as a sigh before flying after you. With your Ditto somehow having pulled itself ahead of you, you feel a pang of panic – until you hear a very enthusiastic “ditto!” from the fog. Following the noise and the little trail in the sand, you approach two shadowy figures…

Your Ditto is waggling itself in the direction of the second figure present, apparently very proud of itself for having found something. You turn to look in front of you…at a pile of bubbles. Wait, what? After a double-check you confirm that it is indeed a small pile of tiny bubbles, most likely covering whatever is hiding under it. Getting the figure to show itself would probably be the best course of action, now how could you go about doing that…

What will you do?



CyberBlastoise: Over here.


OkikuMew: Overjoyed at a chance to play fetch, Max happily runs after the stick. You might be stronger than you thought you were, as the stick flies…and flies…and flies before disappearing out of sight among a particularly tall bunch of flowers. Max isn’t fazed by this, instead jumping right in. After about a minute Max pops out of the flowers with something in his mouth. But as he runs closer and closer, you notice something a little odd about what he’s fetched for you…

You take the object from Max and examine it. It’s part green, part white, and appears to be a leek. Now how on earth is a vegetable lying around a flower field? Max tilts his head in confusion, not sure why you haven’t thrown the stick yet. As you tell Max that this isn’t the stick, he seems to understand. No wonder it tasted a bit funky. This vegetable has acquired your curiosity though; how’d it end up here?

What will you do?

kaisap112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:59 PM   #159
Sneaze
#SWAG
 
Sneaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sigs Hell
Posts: 5,654
Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Sneezey: Kevin and Jenny seem to be enjoying the sunny skies, warm air and grass to the fullest, continuing their Electric Tag as you all proceed toward the Mansion. As Kevin launches at Jenny again, the two suddenly start rolling ahead down the slight downhill you’ve reached – it’s like a Pichu-snowball! Not wanting to lose sight of your friends, you run after the spinning ball of “PIIIIIII-!”, hoping nothing or no one gets in the way of the now slightly sparkling ball. Kevin and Jenny roll away toward a building that you assume to be the Mansion, but luckily you see some rather tall weeds slow the electric duo down a little.

Your relief is short-lived though, as suddenly the screaming yellow-black ball is launched into the air. Only vaguely taking note of something dashing out of the tall weeds and behind the building, you direct your attention back to your little buddies…who land smack on the roof of the Mansion. Did they hit something in among the weed? Apparently not too hurt, a couple of loud “Pi!”-noises call for you on the rooftop. The next issue is clear, though: how are the two Pichu’s supposed to get down from there?! The building is too high for them to simply jump down…

What will you do?
OOC: Herp. Thought I had responded to this already...

Jumping off Michael's shoulder, Kevin and Jenny proceed to have yet more fun, zapping eachother and racing about, only to jump atop eachother and go tumbling into the weeds at a quick pace. Michael can only watch as suddenly the two are flung into the air and land high upon the mansion's roof as something flees the field from which they were flung and makes its way behind the mansion. With the two Pichus shouting to assure Michael they are fine, his next problem would appear to be getting the two of them down.

Staring at the height of the building, Michael wonders if he could simply attempt to recall his Pichus, though the doubt that the roof is too high keeps him from doing so. His mind goes to the umbrella and rope he had been given at the start of the safari... he could fashion it into a hook they could place on a gutter or something, and the two nimble Pichus could easily run down the rope to their trainer. But instead of simply doing so, Michael thought a bit more logically... he did have other Pokemon he could have battle if he needed, and Kevin and Jenny were in an excellent position to watch over the yard.

"You two stay up there and watch around the back!" the trainer shouted, making up his mind, as he began walking around to see what had flung the two of them up their in the first place. With any luck he'd even find an easier way to get his Pichus down...
__________________
Wild Future - FizzBy
PASBL - Ghost Grass Gym Leader - Dragon Elite Four


Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:30 PM   #160
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats
 
OkikuMew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Quebec province, Canada
Posts: 1,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Round two, go!

OkikuMew: Overjoyed at a chance to play fetch, Max happily runs after the stick. You might be stronger than you thought you were, as the stick flies…and flies…and flies before disappearing out of sight among a particularly tall bunch of flowers. Max isn’t fazed by this, instead jumping right in. After about a minute Max pops out of the flowers with something in his mouth. But as he runs closer and closer, you notice something a little odd about what he’s fetched for you…

You take the object from Max and examine it. It’s part green, part white, and appears to be a leek. Now how on earth is a vegetable lying around a flower field? Max tilts his head in confusion, not sure why you haven’t thrown the stick yet. As you tell Max that this isn’t the stick, he seems to understand. No wonder it tasted a bit funky. This vegetable has acquired your curiosity though; how’d it end up here?

What will you do?

Okiku never really thought of herself physically strong, especially since she still have her desk-ridden college and work days taking their toll on her body, but for some reason the stick she threw just flew by and kept going, going, going... gone, lost in a big patch of (unsurprisingly) flowers. As the trainer stared a bit out of the direction where it fell, jaw dropped, Max couldn't say no at all to a challenge, gleefully accepting it. While the Poochyena skipped towards the stick, the young woman thought the drizzle was wetting her hair and clothes a bit too much now, so she opened up above her the pink umbrella she grabbed earlier that day at the beginning of the safari. When the pooch finally came back, happy of playing his part in the game, Okiku tilted her looking at what was in his mouth.

"...Hey, that looks weird," she said. "Can you give it to me, please?"

Confused about her reaction, Max dropped the object that was lodged between his jaws into his master's free hand, slapping his tongue against his palate, thinking it tasted strange. After a moment, she realized that it was obviously not the stick she threw earlier: instead, it was a familiar vegetable.

"This isn't a stick!" she looked at her companion in a teasing way, letting him know she wasn't mad at him. "That's a leek! A pretty long one, at that," she spin the vegetable around a bit, slowly starting to get a particular song stuck in her head...

Her Pokémon frowned as he failed his mission of returning the stick, but he was just as curious as his trainer was to how did it end up there.

"Well, there's only one way to find out where it came from, eh?" She smiled as she stopped playing around with the leek. "I know you can pull it off, you did something like that before! Smell the odor of the leek, and sleuth and sniff out where it could've come from, other than where you found it!"
__________________

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:11 AM   #161
biggggg5
Volcano Badge
 
biggggg5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mage of Breath
Posts: 2,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
I DID IT YEAAAAH. Sorry they're so short. ^.^;


biggggg5: The swamp welcomes you and Geddy quietly, with the buzzing of hidden bug Pokemon and the gurgle of moving water elsewhere through the swamp. Not much is occurring, although there is enough to make you and Geddy feel confident that this was going to work out well. You trudge through the mud, waiting for something interesting to occur. And soon enough, it does.

You begin to notice how unusually warm the swamp water is: It seems to be even steaming up slightly, letting off light wisps of water. Your ankles and below feel uncomfortable in the heat, and as such, you begin moving out into a dry patch of land a few feet away, a small island with a large tree on the center. Geddy and yourself take refuge there, with even Geddy leaving the aquatic environment for levitation. He swims a few laps around the tree, before suddenly stopping and pointing. You look where Geddy is signaling, and you spot a person in black clothing, along side a concrete structure rather terribly camouflaged in vines and mud.

What will you do, Big?

"Bleh. This swamp is sure is swampy" Big comments.

"You don't say? Maybe that's why it is called, you know, a swamp?" The Geddy responds back with a voice heavy laden with sarcasm, which is quite the accomplishment seeing the only word he can physically say is "Tynamo".

"I thought Canadians were supposed to be polite. You sure seem to have quite the attitude." Big says to the little eel.

"I sing rock and roll, that pretty much cancels out any politeness my upbringing may have tried to get in me."

"Fair enough. By the way, notice the temperature of the water? It seems pretty warm, its almost hot."

"Yeah" the electric type says leaving the water. "Luckily I can float, sucks to have legs huh?" The eel leisurely floats around a nearby tree. If he had arms they would be behind his head. Suddenly he stops and points. "Look a building." He points out in a bored voice.

"You're right, why would there be a building out here? We should check it out." Big says as Geddy rolls his eyes at the prospect of work.

The pair makes their way closer to the building to investigate as quiet as possible.
__________________
PASBL stats
FB stats
Wild Future Stuff


Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Spoiler: show
biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:46 PM   #162
Lass El
Idealistic Faepeep
 
Lass El's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Australia, with all the endemic seaweeds
Posts: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Round two, go!

Lass El: Sparow doesn’t seem the least bit surprised as you take off running after the pile of pink goo. It simply performed a motion one could describe as a sigh before flying after you. With your Ditto somehow having pulled itself ahead of you, you feel a pang of panic – until you hear a very enthusiastic “ditto!” from the fog. Following the noise and the little trail in the sand, you approach two shadowy figures…

Your Ditto is waggling itself in the direction of the second figure present, apparently very proud of itself for having found something. You turn to look in front of you…at a pile of bubbles. Wait, what? After a double-check you confirm that it is indeed a small pile of tiny bubbles, most likely covering whatever is hiding under it. Getting the figure to show itself would probably be the best course of action, now how could you go about doing that…

What will you do?


Squishy sat (as much as a blob can sit) looking quit proud of itself. It wasn't entirely sure what it had done, but it was fairly certain it had done well. As far as it had gathered from El's enthusiastic rambling, she had come to the strange place to find something. The thing it had found was undeniably a thing, and since it had been unable to figure out specifics it surely had to be the right thing, right?

However, confirmation of the thing's rightness was taking an unusually long time. El was kneeling down, completely enthralled by the glistening pile of bubbles. She gently poked and prodded at it, flinching away when she accidentally popped one. "What do you think it could be?" she asked to the air.

"Ditto!"

"Spearow!"

"I doubt that, you two," she sighed. Before her was a dilemma, and she disliked dealing with those. There was something behind the bubbles, though they obscured exactly what. Whatever it was was probably hiding for a reason, presuming it was alive. Things that hide for a reason are generally unhappy at being disturbed. And yet, she really wanted to know what it was, even if only to satisfy Squishy's ego at having found something. Pissing off a shape-shifter is rarely a good idea.

"Hey, hello in there! Do you want to come out? We won't hurt you, I promise!" As she spoke, El rummaged through her bag and grabbed the first thing she got a good grip on. It was her pokédex, shiny, new and hardly ever used. She actually wasn't sure how it worked, on both a user level and a mechanical level. She pressed a few buttons and gave it a shake, pointing it towards her knee. That attempt proving fruitless, she made another blind grab into her bag. The item she retreaved was as shiny as the bubbles.

"Well, uh," El said as she stared at the White Flute, "well huh. I guess I have been meaning to learn..." She blew uncertainly into the glassware, producing a soft, slightly off-key toot. Her second attempt was louder and more sustained, she even managed to shift the note slightly. The sounds of her attempts hung in the air, far from anything resembling a melody but still crystal clear. El smiled, at least she wasn't going to make anyone go deaf.[/size]
__________________
Lass El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:20 AM   #163
Escalion
Getting married! :D
 
Escalion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,103
Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Escalion: With Rose leading you, you make your way past the bushes after the flying shadow. You can almost see the steam of anger rising from the top of Rose’s head, the little Ralts obviously not planning anything good for the arrogant apple thief. Just when you’re about to ask Rose exactly what’s on her mind, she stops with her eyes fixed on the space in front of her. As you look up, you see a wide area free of thick bushes and on the grass in the very middle is Rose’s apple – but it’s not alone.

On the apple is a small, gray bird. It’s sitting on the apple with a blank stare, the lack of movement seeming a bit creepy. Rose doesn’t seem to care though, racing to her apple and promptly pushing at the bird with her tiny hands. The bird merely turns its head 90 degrees in Rose’s direction with its stare as blank as ever, but won’t budge. There’s a nagging feeling at the back of your brain, and to confirm it, you pull out your Pokédex.

“Pidove, the Tiny Pigeon Pokémon. Pidove aren't particularly intelligent. A Pidove will always listen to its Trainer's commands, but it doesn't always understand said commands. They are not attracted to shiny objects and the cooing of a Pidove flock can get very loud. This Pidove is male.”

What will you do?
Rose is leading the way, guiding Rowan where to walk as she overlooks every step he takes and everything that is going on in her surroundings, looking around in search of her lost apple. Rowan carefully follows the path the shadowy thief took, but also paying attention to Rose, who for some reason acts totally out of character.

As Rowan walks past some of bushes the flying shadow passed before them he would swear he would be able to see steam of anger coming from the top of Rose her head if they were in some kind of paper Role-Play adventure instead of the real world. It is overly clear to him that Rose has set her mind on that apple and is not planning on letting anything get between her and that apple and by the looks of it, the thief better watches out. Rowan however, is slightly concerned with her recent behavior.

"What is it with you Rose? This is nothing like the cute, sweet and timid Rose I have known for more than ten year. Really, what..." The sentence is abruptly stopped as Rose halts the two of them. Rowan looks at his Psychic starter, a look of concern on his face. Rose, however, has no eye for her trainer. Her eyes are fixed on a space in front of them. In front of them, in the middle of a wide area free of the thick bushes, lays Rose's apple. But it is not only the apple that Rowan sees when he looks up at the scene, on top of the apple sits a small, grey bird. The bird sits there, perfectly still and with a blank emotionless look. The longer Rowan looks at the bird the more uncomfortable he feels but Rose does not seem to care and jumps out of Rowan's arms and rushes over to her apple.

"Rose!" Rowan shouts, but it is too late as Rose had promptly pushed the bird already to get to her apple. "Please Rose, be more carefull," Rowan sounds worried, afraid the bird will attack his beloved Ralts. However, the only thing the bird does is turning his head a 90 degrees keeping that same, blank look that Rowan found to be quite creepy before, this much to his surprise as he expected an attack on Rose. The birds look on the other hand is still not something Rowan considers a good thing and decides to take his Pokédex out of his pocket to check the Pokémon, just to have something less creepy to look at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokédex
Pidove, the Tiny Pigeon Pokémon. Pidove aren't particularly intelligent. A Pidove will always listen to its Trainer's commands, but it doesn't always understand said commands. They are not attracted to shiny objects and the cooing of a Pidove flock can get very loud. This Pidove is male.”
"So, a male Pidove. Well Rose, you have your apple, can you please act like yourself again now? I am sure that this Pidove did not mean to steal it from you, judging from its look I hardly doubt is ever means to do anything. But you do know better Rose, so please, be yourself again. Apologize for pushing it and share that apple with it." A short pause follows after which Rowan explain himself, his earlier concern making place for friendliness, "You know what I mean Rose, just send him a friendly yellow or some other positive color and make a bow. You know that I know that you can't speak, so that questioning look is not necessary sweetheart."
__________________
Escalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:14 PM   #164
Toyo
melon doggo
 
Toyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,010
Spring Safari Zone: #2

Second batch go! A friendly reminder as well to post in PaleGreen, and if there's anything wrong with an update, tell me in a PM! Anything that I can do to improve, tell me and I can try to change a bit.

Gemini Spark: Against your Dark-typed feline’s efforts, you ultimately decide to go with the trampled path thanks to your curiosity. Luke stalks down the path in front of you, watchful of any attackers, while Selina continues resting on your shoulder, with distinct, although latent, disapproval of the path. The grass perks up at some spaces, but the path otherwise leaves enough space for about two average humans to walk down, although not so comfortably. Nothing diverts your attention for quite some time, and eventually the day wears on to a few hours away from midday. Luke seems to spot- or smell- something at that point, and bounds down the path. You chase after him, leaving Selina a bit uncomfortable and she surely makes this known by sticking her claws out and stabbing through your shirt, clenching on so that she doesn’t fall off. Eventually, your group find something not very pleasant.

Ahead is a turn from the path, but blocking your path seems to be another human. The man, looking to be about 19, is lying on the ground, clutching his stomach. He seems to be fading into sleep, and his simple street clothes- a T-shirt and jeans- are soaked with sweat. Luke comes up to him directly, and you soon enough kneel to his side. He turns faintly to you, and his eyes open slightly with surprise.

“Another... human... Look, I think my ribs are broken. Could you-,” The man says, interrupted by a cough before continuing in a cracking voice, “Call for help or... something? Any water would be nice...”

What will you do, Hyrem?


Biggggg5: Deciding to move towards the building carefully, Geddy floating ahead, you step carefully towards the building. You move from island to island, moving quickly through the heated water. You reach the building, and you and Geddy soon enough meet the person in black. The woman, you can now see, is wearing skin tight black clothing with a black belt and holster. Whatever is in there, you don’t want to know. Geddy makes the first move, and appears near the woman, who turns around and grabs the hilt of her holster, as well as Geddy by the center.

“What the hell are you doing here? Tell me now, or your Tynamo here eats lead!” The woman says forcefully, shocked that somebody had actually found them. She pulls a gun out of her holster and holds it idly, waiting for your next move.

What will you do, Big?


swampertforever: See here.


BlazeVA: See here.
Toyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:43 AM   #165
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,309
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
Second batch go! A friendly reminder as well to post in PaleGreen, and if there's anything wrong with an update, tell me in a PM! Anything that I can do to improve, tell me and I can try to change a bit.

Gemini Spark: Against your Dark-typed feline’s efforts, you ultimately decide to go with the trampled path thanks to your curiosity. Luke stalks down the path in front of you, watchful of any attackers, while Selina continues resting on your shoulder, with distinct, although latent, disapproval of the path. The grass perks up at some spaces, but the path otherwise leaves enough space for about two average humans to walk down, although not so comfortably. Nothing diverts your attention for quite some time, and eventually the day wears on to a few hours away from midday. Luke seems to spot- or smell- something at that point, and bounds down the path. You chase after him, leaving Selina a bit uncomfortable and she surely makes this known by sticking her claws out and stabbing through your shirt, clenching on so that she doesn’t fall off. Eventually, your group find something not very pleasant.

Ahead is a turn from the path, but blocking your path seems to be another human. The man, looking to be about 19, is lying on the ground, clutching his stomach. He seems to be fading into sleep, and his simple street clothes- a T-shirt and jeans- are soaked with sweat. Luke comes up to him directly, and you soon enough kneel to his side. He turns faintly to you, and his eyes open slightly with surprise.

“Another... human... Look, I think my ribs are broken. Could you-,” The man says, interrupted by a cough before continuing in a cracking voice, “Call for help or... something? Any water would be nice...”

What will you do, Hyrem?
Despite the affection Hyrem was giving Selina, she still expressed subtle complaints by climbing on his shoulder and resting there, refusing to get back into his arms. Besides, she wanted to watch Luke work, as in stalking ahead slowly and deliberately, making sure nothing would jump out and attack them suddenly. Thankfully, there was enough space for them on this path to navigate through it without having to slog through the tall grass and risk attack from something too dangerous for the two cats to handle, let alone just Luke. Hyrem knew Luke liked going solo, but he wasn't quite as strong as many Pokemon he's had for longer, though he had seen his Shinx focus more on training himself and getting stronger than any other Pokemon on his team. He was catching up, that was for sure!

Anyway, he had quite some time to think about his Pokemon ... as in about an hour or two ... yeah, this is boring, I think we need to skip to the good part. So Luke all of a sudden bolts down the trail, leaving Hyrem to wonder what was with the little cub. "You find something?" he called out to Luke while he ran after his Shinx, wincing from Selina's claws digging into his shoulder while she clung tightly to avoid getting separated from her human.

Hyrem made the turn in the path and was shocked at the scene: a man, not quite in his 20s, was splayed out in the middle of the path, obviously in extreme pain from the way he was holding his chest and having sweated pretty heavily. "Whoa, hey! Are you all right?!" he called out to the man as he knelt by him. The man slowly becomes aware of someone else in his presence and weakly opens his eyes. “Another... human... Look, I think my ribs are broken. Could you- *cough* call for help or... something? Any water would be nice...” His voice cracked after he had coughed, he needed water quickly if his dry throat was any indication. Fortunately, Hyrem had packed some water for the safari, so he got out one of the water bottles and offered it to the parched man. Getting help would be a little more difficult, however; he didn't know how he would get somebody's attention this deep in the jungle, at least not without attracting... unwanted attention.

Oh wait, he had Noriko's number! If he could call Noriko, she'd know who to send to help this guy out! "Okay, I'm going to see if I can phone for help," After he dialed the phone number he wanted he figured he had given the man enough time for him drink some water, so while he waited for someone on the other side to pick up he took the time to ask, "So... what happened to you? How'd you end up like this?" Selina stayed on Hyrem's shoulder, and Luke beside him and the man, both cats looking concerned for his well-being.
__________________


Avatar made by din-of-hyrule
Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:48 AM   #166
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~
 
Whimsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Literally everywhere
Posts: 1,860
Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
I DID IT YEAAAAH. Sorry they're so short. ^.^;

swampertforever: The two of you walk into the front gates of the abandoned mansion, with the gates creaking behind you, greeting the new arrivals to the park. The ramshackled estate appears to have once been grand, but the wear of time has brought it to it’s knees. Both of you are slightly unsettled by this, but push on anyways into the house.

Within the dark building, the lights are few and far between. What little light there is comes from a crack in the ceiling above you, giving just enough of a glow for you to make out the rooms throughout. To your immediate right, there is a set of stairs leading to a second level. You can’t see anything related to the level above, but it’s worth noting. To your left is what looks like a kitchen; you can see a dirty window above an old gas burning stove, surrounded by chipped marble countertops. It’s a shame, you think, that this place is in ruins. And to your right, a dining room sits, the table covered in a dusty white cloth, torn at the edges.

What will you do, Michael?

OOC: Almost forgot I still needed to reply. Oops.

"Dikune, You know the drill, a light Dream Eater, please."

Michael took his first tentative steps within the house, Dikune trailing behind him eating from his mind. It would look weird to an outsider, someone willingly letting a Drowzee feed on them, but Michael needed to keep his head clear. The last time he went into a darkened, mysterious building had been when he visited that graveyard... an incident that almost drove Michael to madness. Shuddering at the thought, he focused what little courage he had into keeping himself happy, whilst the Drowzee siphoned from his mind.

"Now then, Kuny-boy, time to get our bearings."

Michael tried to look around, but the lack of decent light made it hard for him to accurately make out what was around the pair. There was enough light, however, from a small crack in the ceiling to let him look around without hitting anything.

'Or anyone.' his mind cruelly reminded him. A dull throb ran through his left leg as the traitorous thought was extracted from his head. He slowly walked deeper into the building, clutching his Panpour's Pokeball to his chest. The house was in ruins, which saddened Michael momentarily. If only it wasn't in such a state, maybe he wouldn't be so on edge...

"Now, lets see... there's a Dining room over there to our right, I think," Michael started, turning to his Drowzee, "I think I can see a table... yeah, that's a table. And a table cloth, all white and torn... Perfect for a ghost costume, don't you think Dikune?"

The Drowzee couldn't hear Michael, his focus fixed on keeping his hold on the teen's head. Undeterred by the lack of reaction, Michael continued.

"And if there is a Dining room... that means there must be a Kitchen nearby! And what do you know, there it is!"

On the other side of what Michael assumed was the hall Michael spotted a small stove. The teen ran towards the room in his usual show of obliviousness, causing Dikune to collapse due to the stupidity of the display.

'Well, at least he isn't scared anymore... Wait, did he just abandon me?'

Dikune thought to himself. Realizing that this was exactly how Michael got himself into trouble in his first adventure, Dikune hurriedly started to glow, giving off a flash of light as a beacon for his trainer as he followed Michael into the kitchen.
__________________


Spoiler: show
Fizzy Bubbles Profile/Whimlist/ASB/Wild Future
Inactive Ref, laziness op~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
#still
#fucking
#salty


Whimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:20 PM   #167
biggggg5
Volcano Badge
 
biggggg5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mage of Breath
Posts: 2,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
Second batch go! A friendly reminder as well to post in PaleGreen, and if there's anything wrong with an update, tell me in a PM! Anything that I can do to improve, tell me and I can try to change a bit.

Biggggg5: Deciding to move towards the building carefully, Geddy floating ahead, you step carefully towards the building. You move from island to island, moving quickly through the heated water. You reach the building, and you and Geddy soon enough meet the person in black. The woman, you can now see, is wearing skin tight black clothing with a black belt and holster. Whatever is in there, you don’t want to know. Geddy makes the first move, and appears near the woman, who turns around and grabs the hilt of her holster, as well as Geddy by the center.

“What the hell are you doing here? Tell me now, or your Tynamo here eats lead!” The woman says forcefully, shocked that somebody had actually found them. She pulls a gun out of her holster and holds it idly, waiting for your next move.

What will you do, Big?
Big raises his hands slightly in a surrendering stance. "Alright ma'am, I am just here for the safari zone competition. I don't mean to intrude at all and I will leave and forget that this building is here. Just please don't hurt my pokemon.

Geddy rolls his eyes. "Oh hell freaking no! Nobody gets to just manhandle me like this, and I will not take this kind of s**t from a human!" He shouts angrily. "Tell her that unless she lets go we will find out exactly how much electricity it takes to make fried human"

Big sweatdrops a little. "I suggest you let him go or let me recall him back to his Pokeball. He is threatening to zap you, very graphically.
__________________
PASBL stats
FB stats
Wild Future Stuff


Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Spoiler: show
biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 03:43 PM   #168
kaisap112
Volcano Badge
 
kaisap112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,145
Update (Group kaisap112) #3

Sneezey: Deciding to let your Pichus be lookouts, you venture toward the back of the mansion after the shadowy thing. Your Pichus salute you happily from the rooftop before scurrying over to your side of the roof, chatting amongst themselves. With the grass rustling beneath your feet, you look from behind a corner before entering what appears to be the backyard. Some abandoned garden furniture is lying around – from the table and chairs under a huge umbrella, you deduce the owners of this place must have really been into having garden parties. Checking beneath the table, you suddenly hear Kevin and Jenny shouting at you while pointing frantically at the rose bushes behind you. Barely registering the rustling of leaves, your brain seems to have a hard time comprehending exactly what happened, but somehow…

…there’s a claw up your nose.

There’s a very angry hiss coming from your back and while one claw is trying to tear your nose open a whole paw-ful of claws is digging into your left shoulder. Kevin almost jumps off the rooftop to your rescue before being pulled back by Jenny at the last minute. Meanwhile, the attacker starts pulling its paw back, tearing a nice open wound on your nose – but at least the claw is off now! Shaking the thing off, you turn around and come face to face with a very angry feline. Trying to stop the bleeding with one hand, you grab your Pokédex with the other and aim it at the offensive creature.

“Glameow, the Catty Pokémon. When angry, it flashes its claws, but it also can purr quite affectionately. This Glameow is female.”

Well this one sure did more than flash them! And from the looks of it, she’s not done with you yet…

What will you do?



Escalion: Rose bows as politely as she can at the Pidove while sending a yellow color into his brain. Or attempting to, anyway; the bird merely turns his head about 90 degrees for a moment before turning back to his original position. The movement is almost begging for a creaky door sound. Rose seems to be getting too hungry to bother with formalities like getting a certain Pidove’s butt off her snack, instead sneaking over and sinking her teeth(?) into the fruit. With to reaction from the Pidove, apart from a blink or two, Rose starts munching away at the apple. Possibly having just been cranky from hunger, Rose clearly seems to cheer up after getting some grub into her system – now curiously poking at the bird, she seems far less likely to Psychic Pidove’s feathers off. She does use her powers for something though: for lifting herself on the Pidove’s back, with no reaction from her new…ride. Rose pats the bird’s head a few times before looking at you. Maybe leaving the less-than-intelligent Pidove to his devices in the middle of a forest isn’t the best possible idea, with or without the apple core he’s somehow sitting on in perfect balance.

What will you do?



Lass El: Blowing on the flute, you manage to create something melodic enough to make the pile of bubbles wiggle slightly in place…and a Bubble attack hit you right in the face. The pile begins to shake more vigorously, tiny bubbles flying all around, until only the creature within remains. “Kuki?”

A small red crab stares up at you curiously, having no clue why you were playing that very attractive…something at her. At the sight of the Ditto and Spearow though, her mouth instantly foams up before she swings her left pincer at Ditto. Barely missing her mark, Krabby backs up a bit, moving her pincers in a come-hither-motion at you. She doesn’t seem to be looking for cuddles, though.

What will you do?



CyberBlastoise: Over here.


OkikuMew: Max woofs happily: it’s a new game! Your friend sniffs at the leek before darting off into the distance with you trying your best to follow. Max hops over the small river, getting to the other side with ease. You, on the other hand, almost slip in the mud but miraculously maintain your balance before you start resembling your Pokémon in terms of tidiness. Not even bothering to check if you’re okay, Max almost flies into a particularly tall bunch of flowers – a bunch so thick you can’t see anything from behind them, Max included. There’s suddenly a happy woof (did Max find something?). A few seconds go by before you hear and audible slap coming from the flowers. Just as you’re about to dive in yourself, Max slowly walks into view…

…with a very large brown bird sitting on him. The bird has its yellow beak up high, reminding you of a very snobby person. Max seems to be the bird’s ride for some reason and totally under the bird’s heel. Upon laying eyes on the leek in your hand, the bird starts waving its wings and making lots of loud noise. Guess you found the veggies owner! Curious, you dig out your Pokédex.

“Farfetch'd, the Wild Duck Pokémon. Using the green onion that it holds like a sword, Farfetch'd can slice through a variety of objects. This Farfetch’d is female.”


And she really seems to want her precious leek back.

What will you do?
kaisap112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:23 PM   #169
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats
 
OkikuMew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Quebec province, Canada
Posts: 1,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
OkikuMew: Max woofs happily: it’s a new game! Your friend sniffs at the leek before darting off into the distance with you trying your best to follow. Max hops over the small river, getting to the other side with ease. You, on the other hand, almost slip in the mud but miraculously maintain your balance before you start resembling your Pokémon in terms of tidiness. Not even bothering to check if you’re okay, Max almost flies into a particularly tall bunch of flowers – a bunch so thick you can’t see anything from behind them, Max included. There’s suddenly a happy woof (did Max find something?). A few seconds go by before you hear and audible slap coming from the flowers. Just as you’re about to dive in yourself, Max slowly walks into view…

…with a very large brown bird sitting on him. The bird has its yellow beak up high, reminding you of a very snobby person. Max seems to be the bird’s ride for some reason and totally under the bird’s heel. Upon laying eyes on the leek in your hand, the bird starts waving its wings and making lots of loud noise. Guess you found the veggies owner! Curious, you dig out your Pokédex.

“Farfetch'd, the Wild Duck Pokémon. Using the green onion that it holds like a sword, Farfetch'd can slice through a variety of objects. This Farfetch’d is female.”


And she really seems to want her precious leek back.

What will you do?
After Max took a whiff of the leek, he joyfully dashed off again, this time off to play a game similar to hide and seek. Startled that he went off in such a hurry, Okiku ran after him, trying her best to keep up. On the way to the vegetable's origin, the Poochyena gets to the other side of the river skillfully. His trainer, however... almost ended up in a huge pile of mud nearby, having slipped on a stone she stepped on the way. Thankfully her running shoe's friction decided to kick in at the right moment and slowed down Okiku's decent to muddiness, giving her a chance to balance herself back and jump across the river safely and without being too dirty.

Not even turning around to check on his best friend, Max lept into yet another bunch of flowers - surprisingly very tall ones at that, leaving the pooch completely into hiding. Before Okiku was able to follow in, the Bite Pokémon happily barked while shuffling in the flowers. After a few seconds of silence passed, a huge slap echoed. Worried, Okiku was just about to jump into the flowers again...

...only for Max to jump out himself... with a rider on his back: a familiar brown duck, holding its head up high snootily. the dog just looked straight at Okiku, giving her an expression that screamed "Oh Arceus what did I got myself into this time... Help? Get this thing off of me? Please?". Before the trainer could do anything though (again), the bird started quacking loudly and flapping its wings heavily (which Max desperately tried to stay on his feet while doing so), staring at the leek in her hands.

"Oh! Is... that yours?" Okiku presented to it the vegetable.

The flying snob cried even louder, confirming it is indeed his. Just to make sure she isn't making a bad mistake of passing the veggie to it though, Okiku scans it with her Pokédex:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokédex
Farfetch'd, the Wild Duck Pokémon. Using the green onion that it holds like a sword, Farfetch'd can slice through a variety of objects. This Farfetch’d is female.
"Huh, well it is indeed yours, or at least it's logical that it's yours. Here," she approached the leek even more to her for her to grab it, but far enough that she will have to get off of Max to do so, "you definitely can have it back!"

Max sighed in relief his trainer understood him, but hoped and prayed that giving the leek back to the Farfetch'd will stop her for making himself as her unwilling steed...
__________________

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr

Last edited by OkikuMew; 06-15-2013 at 12:42 PM.
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:07 AM   #170
Escalion
Getting married! :D
 
Escalion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,103
Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Escalion: Rose bows as politely as she can at the Pidove while sending a yellow color into his brain. Or attempting to, anyway; the bird merely turns his head about 90 degrees for a moment before turning back to his original position. The movement is almost begging for a creaky door sound. Rose seems to be getting too hungry to bother with formalities like getting a certain Pidove’s butt off her snack, instead sneaking over and sinking her teeth(?) into the fruit. With to reaction from the Pidove, apart from a blink or two, Rose starts munching away at the apple. Possibly having just been cranky from hunger, Rose clearly seems to cheer up after getting some grub into her system – now curiously poking at the bird, she seems far less likely to Psychic Pidove’s feathers off. She does use her powers for something though: for lifting herself on the Pidove’s back, with no reaction from her new…ride. Rose pats the bird’s head a few times before looking at you. Maybe leaving the less-than-intelligent Pidove to his devices in the middle of a forest isn’t the best possible idea, with or without the apple core he’s somehow sitting on in perfect balance.

What will you do?
"See, that wasn't so difficult was it?" Rowan smiles as his Ralts starts being herself again, bowing before the Pidove as an apology. The Pidove however hardly seems to notice it as it just turns his head around for a moment, turning it back soon after as if nothing happened.

The behavior of the Pidove, or the lack thereof, is starting to bother Rose. As much as she wants to be polite and well-behaved as she is taught, the non-response of Pidove and her getting more hungry by the minute make it increasingly hard for her to do so. She just wants to eat her apple, with or without Pidove on top of it. And thus, after another attempt to silently ask Pidove to move away and share the apple, Rose makes her move sneaks over to apple and starts eating it from the side. All this without a single reaction from Pidove, apart from the occasional blink.

"This, is strange." Rowan says to himself, wondering what is going in the Pidove's head. "Rose is halfway through the apple already and that bird is just sitting there all the time, doing absolutely nothing. It's obvious I don't have to expect an attack from it, but this? I start to get worried about his safety if he keeps this up."

Then, as Rose has finished eating the apple around its core and the Pidove on top of it, she clearly starts to cheer up.

"Aah, a smile," Rowan smiles, "That's what I've been hoping to see for quite some time. Guess you were just hungry weren't you? So what sha..." Rowan is stopped right in the middle of his sentence by what he is witnessing now. Rose started to get curious about the Pidgeon Pokémon now that her attention is no longer with the apple and used her Confusion on herself to lift her on the Pidove's back, this much to Rowan's dismay, though once again there is no reaction whatsoever from the Flying type. Rose smiles even more brightly now and happily pats her new 'ride' on his head. She then looks up to Rowan, still smiling brightly and looking like a little girl that just found a puppy in the streets and is showing it to her parents.

"Hahaha," The way Rose looks makes Rowan laugh, "You want to keep it?" Rowan wipes away a tear from laughing. "Sweetheart, your friend there is wild Pokémon. You can't just 'keep' it." But then he reminds himself of the blank look of Pidove and his general lack of anything. "Maybe it would be a good idea to catch this Pidove, Rowan thinks, He doesn't seem to be all that smart and leaving it here in the woods, all alone and with possible predators? Maybe I should indeed catch it yes.

"Well, maybe you can keep it Rose, if your friends wants to come with us than that would be great." And with that Rowan walks up to his Ralts and the Pidove she's sitting on, taking out a Pokéball and keeping it firmly in his hands. He then kneels down near the two and asks, "Say Pidove, I am not sure if you noticed, but Rose here has taken quite a liking in you and is hoping that you wants to come with us on our journey. What do you say?"
__________________
Escalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:24 AM   #171
Toyo
melon doggo
 
Toyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,010
Spring Safari Zone: #3

Gemini Spark: You ultimately decide to call for help; Nokiro is called, the ringmaster to the Safari Zone, and she answers that she'll send a crew to go find the man in a moment. So until they get here, it was just you, your Pokemon, and the man in front of you, chugging the water. You ask him what happened to him, and he takes in a breath between drinking.

"I was hired to bring in a few of the- *cough* -rarer Pokemon. We were bringing in one, a Male Tauros, through a helicopter- he was locked up until we hit the ground so that he wouldn't go psycho on us or anything, but the second we let him out, he went- *cough* -insane." The man clutched his ribs again, and tried to sit straighter, before giving up and lying down once again, before continuing, "He bucked out, and looked straight at me. He charged straight at me, and I got caught right between his horns. He dragged me around- *cough* - before throwing me off here, and kept running. He should be farther up this trail, if you'd like to head out there. Maybe you can take him on... But he's tough, and I don't think he's gonna be one to talk."


What will you do, Hyrem?


swampertforever: Unintentionally leaving Dikune behind, you take your first look into the kitchen. Dikune soon catches up, and with his Flash still active, you're able to see just about everything within the kitchen. Little has survived the wear and tear of time. The room is centered around a small, square table, with one chair at each side. Counters are connectors between an oven, a sink, and a fridge, all broken in some way; the oven is missing the door, the sink's faucet is cracked down the center, and the fridge's door has fallen down enough to let you see inside the icebox. Above all are many pantries, some in better condition that others.

Not much appears to be happening in the kitchen, for now at the very least. Dikune waddles off to take a look at one of the pantries, and he opens one that actually has a panel. The second a crack appears, an orange blur fires out of it and lands on the table. It hisses, and you soon realize that the creature is a Male Paras. The Bug/Grass type rustles it's back, and lunges towards you, claws pointing towards you. Your arms fly up in self defence, and Dikune focuses his mind towards the orange menace and fires off a Confusion to protect his trainer. The Paras is shot down, and you back up. Clearly the little devil wants a fight, but what you do is your decision.


What will you do, Michael?


biggggg5: The lady hears your pleas, as well as Geddy's threats, and adjusts her grip on the gun. She stares at you for a moment, and eventually lowers the gun. "Fine, kid. Get out of my si-," She begins to say, before being suddenly cut off by arcs of electricity flying through her body. The Thunder Wave stuns her, and her unmoving (although alive) body falls to the ground. Geddy flies up and says something to the degree of, "Haha! Take THAT!".

Regardless of your slightly insane Tynamo's actions, you press on. Curiosity overtakes you, and you walk over to the black door of the cold, stone bunker-esque building. Your hand reaches for the door knob, and you open the door cautiously before entering.

The building seems to be separated by a large wall, with no door in between, only a large opening. You stay on the side of the wall; you hear voices in the other room, and they seem to be arguing.

"I don't CARE how the stupid camel feels! I need the power to start up the casino!" One says, and you are slightly confused by the first sentence.

"Look, mate, the girl is exhausted. You're pushing her to her limits. She can't keep going like this. Pokemon don't have infinite energy." A second voice rings out, clearly a bit more caring about the... camel.

"Still not caring. I don't care how it's done, but we'll need the power. Do whatever you have to to get it. Now I need to go check on that stupid Timburr*, so I'll be off." Heavy footsteps follow his voice, and a door opens before being slammed shut. Hindsight tells you that it probably would've been easier to go through there. Regardless, you need to figure out what to do next...


So what do you do, Big?

* The Female Timburr is not your pokemon.


blazeVA: See here.
Toyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:42 AM   #172
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,309
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
Gemini Spark: You ultimately decide to call for help; Noriko is called, the ringmaster to the Safari Zone, and she answers that she'll send a crew to go find the man in a moment. So until they get here, it was just you, your Pokemon, and the man in front of you, chugging the water. You ask him what happened to him, and he takes in a breath between drinking.

"I was hired to bring in a few of the- *cough* -rarer Pokemon. We were bringing in one, a Male Tauros, through a helicopter- he was locked up until we hit the ground so that he wouldn't go psycho on us or anything, but the second we let him out, he went- *cough* -insane." The man clutched his ribs again, and tried to sit straighter, before giving up and lying down once again, before continuing, "He bucked out, and looked straight at me. He charged at me, and I got caught right between his horns. He dragged me around- *cough* - before throwing me off here, and kept running. He should be farther up this trail, if you'd like to head out there. Maybe you can take him on... But he's tough, and I don't think he's gonna be one to talk."


What will you do, Hyrem?
Noriko had been successfully reached, but it would take time for the rescue party she sent out to reach the man, so until then Hyrem would have to remain with him and try to find out what happened to this guy. Not that he wasn't willing to talk, but it was just hard for him to do in his condition. As he drinks enough water, he finally finds the strength to speak:

"I was hired to bring in a few of the- *cough* -rarer Pokemon. We were bringing in one, a Tauros, through a helicopter- he was locked up until we hit the ground so that he wouldn't go psycho on us or anything, but the second we let him out, he went- *cough* -insane." He held his chest in pain again, and the pain forced him to lay back down before his voice rasped to continue his story: "He bucked out, and looked straight at me. He charged straight at me, and I got caught right between his horns. He dragged me around- *cough* - before throwing me off here, and kept running. He should be farther up this trail, if you'd like to head out there. Maybe you can take him on... But he's tough, and I don't think he's gonna be one to talk."

"Hmm... Tauros, huh?" Hyrem asked himself. "Wonder what that is..." his voice trailed as he searched for the Pokemon's information on Dexelle, not taking too long to find it:

Tauros, the Wild Bull Pokemon. It has a constant urge to rampage everywhere, so it challenges whatever it sees to a battle. If there are none around, it attacks large trees until it calms down. If a Tauros finds a target, however, it prepares itself for a charge by whipping itself with its three long tails, then rushes toward its opponent with all its might, stopping at nothing to take it down. Bulls lock horns with each other to assert dominance, and the alpha male proudly bears the most scars in a herd.

No wonder the man was so beat up! The trip over here probably stressed the Pokemon a lot, so much so that when they reached terra firma, this guy was the unlucky soul Tauros vented on before moving elsewhere. And what about the others in the forest? What if Tauros found another human or Pokemon? No, he needed to be stopped! Hyrem had to catch this bull before he caused any more damage. "Luke, Selina, get ready," he said to his cats. "We'll be taking on a Tauros real soon!" The Shinx nodded, but the Purrloin showed a little hesitance. "What, are you scared?" Luke asked Selina. "Then get back in your Pokeball, and let me handle things." Selina looked put off by the remark. "Wha- ME, scared? If anything, I'm worried you're going to be in over your head, and I'll have to rescue you!"

"Stop making such a fool out of yourself. I should think there's a clear difference between a Pokemon who trains and a Pokemon who merely flirts with that Pokemon. And who isn't even good at that, I might add." How dare Luke make such insults against Selina! "Why you..." she meowed angrily, digging her claws into Hyrem's shoulder even further in her fury. "Ow, ow, ow, stop Selina!" he winced as he lifted his Purrloin off and threatened to drop her onto the muddy ground. This time, she occupied the top of his head, refusing to be removed from it for fear of getting her paws dirty. Finally, Hyrem resigned himself to having Selina become a living kitty hat and asked, "You promise to behave now?" "Purr purrloin..." she nodded, this time not digging into her trainer's temple. "Then you can stay up there for now."

He then turned to the injured man. "Okay, as I was gonna say, we'll deal with Tauros, you can count on us! But first I need to be sure you're going to be alright before I go after him. Do you think you'll be fine by yourself until help gets here? I could have one of my stronger Pokemon stay with you if needed," he asked the man. The main problem was the possibility of him being defenseless; any predator that comes by him could see him as an easy snack, and as was mentioned earlier it would be minutes, at least, before he was rescued. What if something was already there, waiting for the man to be left alone? Did he have Pokemon of his own, or would Hyrem have to loan him one to defend himself?
__________________


Avatar made by din-of-hyrule
Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:14 AM   #173
Lass El
Idealistic Faepeep
 
Lass El's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Australia, with all the endemic seaweeds
Posts: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Lass El:
Blowing on the flute, you manage to create something melodic enough to make the pile of bubbles wiggle slightly in place…and a Bubble attack hit you right in the face. The pile begins to shake more vigorously, tiny bubbles flying all around, until only the creature within remains. “Kuki?”

A small red crab stares up at you curiously, having no clue why you were playing that very attractive…something at her. At the sight of the Ditto and Spearow though, her mouth instantly foams up before she swings her left pincer at Ditto. Barely missing her mark, Krabby backs up a bit, moving her pincers in a come-hither-motion at you. She doesn’t seem to be looking for cuddles, though.

What will you do?


El knew her playing wasn't anything to write home about, but she didn't think it was bad enough to warrant being attacked. As the attack connected she let out a yelp, much to Squishy's amusement. The Ditto decided it was the perfect time to try to get in on the action, but he was laughing far too hard to keep any form but his own. El glared at the blob as she finished clearing her face, but didn't give him the satisfaction of anything more than that.

She quickly turned her attention back to the bubblehole, its occupant now out in the open. "Oh! A Krabby!" El said, clarifying absolutely nothing to anyone present. "I have one of you. What's u- hey!" Apparently what was up was the presence of Sparow and Squishy (though El couldn't really blame the crab for the last one). She lashed out, but didn't continue to attack when she missed.

"O-okay, I understand," El said as the Krabby backed off. "Sorry guys." Without further adieu, she recalled the two pokémon and turned her attention back to the Krabby. "W-what? Do you want me to follow? I can do that." The young trainer straightened up and wiped down her bottom, ready to go wherever she was lead.
Lass El is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.