UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2013, 10:28 AM   #3351
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escalion View Post
Also using this post to trade my 1x Mysterious Gummi and 1x Silver Gummi to Talon for 6,000 coins.

*Trade Started*
Trading 6,000 coins to Escalion for 1 Mysterious Gummi and 1 Silver Gummi. Thanks.

*Trade Closed*
Old 06-03-2013, 11:56 AM   #3352
EVs and IVsaurs
Pokemon Trainer

Location: BMGf: Fizzy Bubbles: Arcane Realm: Forest of Adventure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Zubat View Post
Trading my 1 candy to EV for his Chocolate Ball

*Trade Opened*
Trading my Chocolate Ball to GZ for his Candy. (Candy for Candy...)

-Trade Closed-
Old 06-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #3353
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escalion View Post

"ROAR!" Behemoth roars angrily when he hears Rowan's 'request' to which he has not much choice to begin with. The idea of being used as trade dummy does not particularly excite him and Rowan knows that, as a matter of fact, he can feel that as the Steelix grabs Rowan with his tail in a rage and holds him firmly in a powerful Bind actually hurting his trainer.

"Ah, stop it Behemoth!" Rowan yells out in pain almost breaking his ribs if it were not for Rose to use Disable on the Steelix making it forget how to properly hold his trainer tight and calming it down slightly.

Rowan falls down on the ground and lays there for a moment with his eyes closed, moaning softly as he rubs his chest in pain.

"Thank you Rose, Behemoth return," Rowan gets up from the ground, "I think I will just take you with me to keep Behemoth at bay if he tries attacking me again."

And so, still in a bit of pain, Rowan leaves home to go to the Cable Club, to meet up with his contact, where he arrives a while later.

Looking around in the Cable Club it does not take much time to see where his contact is. A large Onix towers over everyone and everything and being the only Onix in the Club is not hard for Rowan to figure that his contact is there with the Onix.

"Good Morning," Rowan says with a smile as he approaches his contact, her slightly shocked reaction only broadening his smile. The young girl than extends her hand for a handshake and says "Hey! You're Rowan, right? Nice to meet you."

"A pleasure to meet you too Milady," Rowan replies as he makes a bow and takes the lady's hand and kisses it on the back, "My name is Rowan Virote yes, and you must be Pest than." He then looks down and introduces Pest to his Ralts who hides behind his leg, "And this here is Rose, she's a bit shy around others."

Before Pest can return her Onix Rowan asks her to wait a moment as he takes out a Pokéball and his Pokédex. "I'd like your Onix to meet my Steelix before the trade, so he can see where he will evolve into." And with that Rowan releases Behemoth.

"ROAR!" The massive Steelix lets loose a loud and fearsome roar, making quite some people in the Cable Club turn around to see what is going on. Behemoth on the other hand has absolutely no interest in anything that is going on around him, even ignoring his trainer, as his eyes become fixed on the Onix in front of him. His look however is not his normal, aggressive look that tells he's ready to attack, it's different but Rowan doesn't really know what and why.

Meanwhile, Rowan's Pokédex is scanning the Onix.

Both trainers then recall their Pokémon and start the trade.

*Trading my Level 15 Steelix to Pest for her Level 1 Onix with Metal Coat.

Spoiler: show

Name: Behemoth
Species: Steelix
Level: 15
Type: Steel/Ground
Nature: Brave
Ability: Sturdy
Obtained: Trade with Kairne
Birthday: August 27
Beauty Points: 0
Contest Stats: Beauty 0/ Cool 0/ Cute 0/ Smart 0/ Tough 0
IQ: 0
Lvl-Up Moves: Mud Sport, Tackle, Harden, Bind, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Curse, Rock Throw, Rage, Rock Tomb,
Egg Moves: Heavy Slam,
MT Moves: Aqua Tail, Dragon Pulse,
TM/HM Moves: Cut, Rock Smash, Rock Climb, Gyro Ball, Strength,
Custom Moves: -

Biography: Rowan obtained his Steelix in a trade with Kairne, his single offer being enough to outbid everyone else. In a swift business-like transaction the deal was made and Behemoth is now in Rowan's possession.

Behemoth is an aggressive Pokémon, if he does not sleep or worse, is disturbed, he will attack almost anything and anyone that moves. This includes other Pokémon on his own team too, most specifically Lalu as she often tries to 'play' with him. The Steelix has not attacked Rowan so far, but despite this Rowan still isn't really sure if Behemoth just tolerates his requests or if he really has control of him.

*Trade Closed*

================================================== ================================================== ================

After the trade is done Rowan release his just received Onix.

"Please reveal yourself Terra," he says and pushes the button to open the Pokéball.

In a flash of light Terra appears, only to become a flash of light herself a moment later. Shining bright white/blue the Onix grows in size, her head becomes bigger and starts to loose the horn as the size of her jaw increases. On her body several big spikes start to appear and her tail becomes pointy. Then, as the bright white/blue huw fades away Rowan faces a Pokémon he is all to familiar with: Steelix.

"So, you're female eh, I didn't realize, but now that I see your jaw I see the difference with Behemoth. But it is nice to meet you Terra, I will return you to your trainer shortly. I would like you to meet Behemoth first before I start the return trade." Rowan says, after which he think, 'A female Steelix, would that be why Behemoth looked at her the way he did?'

Rowan than waits for Pest and Behemoth before he start the return trade.

*Terra learned Fire Fang, Ice Fang and Thunder Fang!*

*Trading back to Pest her Level 1 female Steelix for my Level 15 male Steelix.

*Trade Started*
Pest, still giggling inside at Rowan's gentlemanly attitude, had to take a moment to compose herself again before she could look at her new Steelix.

Terra's massive form was only slightly larger than previously, but it was made up for with a more monstrous appearance and a weight than fairly shook the Cable Club building whenever she moved. She looked around, glanced down at her new body, and let out a tentatively triumphant roar in approval.

"Was that too much?" she wondered aloud, curling inwards a little again. "I just felt so powerful all of a sudden, like I had to roar."

"I am sure it is positively normal," Vesta replied. "But remember, we are not the only ones here."

"What?"

Her question died as she realized that the Steelix currently coiled near her trainer was gazing at her in a way she was unfamiliar with. Despite his previously aggressive attitude, he now seemed almost docile. She stared back, feeling uncomfortable in an odd, not entirely unpleasant sort of way. They sat like that for a few minutes, sizing each other up, before Pest finally found her breath again and announced her eagerness to start training up the female Steelix right away.

"Well ... thank you, Behemoth," she said, blushing slightly. "Being a Steelix is an interesting new experience already. It's different, but nice. Very nice. Um ..." She glanced off to the side shyly. "Hope to see you again, then?"

As the two trainers began the process of trading the Steelix back to their proper trainers, Vesta found herself smiling.

Trading Escalion's Lv.15 male Steelix back to him for my Lv.1 female Steelix. Thanks so much! Maybe these two need to meet up again soon ;D

*Trade closed*
Old 06-03-2013, 03:57 PM   #3354
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading my Heart Container and 2,050 coins to biggggg5 for his Black Flute.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 06-03-2013, 04:26 PM   #3355
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading my Heart Container and 2,050 coins to biggggg5 for his Black Flute.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading the black flute for 2050 coins and his heart container. (And for organizing my member post)
Trade closed.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:50 PM   #3356
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Blaze walked hurriedly through the cold. It was approaching summer, and it was the first week of June, but the weather had taken a sudden turn for the colder and Blaze had to layer up in order to withstand the cold. Remilia was flying behind him, and Francesco was on his shoulder, huddling with him to keep him warm. "Wow, in all of my years, I have never seen it get this cold this quickly. Are you sure this is normal?" "I think its normal. Occasionally you get some cold streaks in the spring time. Let's hope it doesn't snow though. I'm not sure I can take any more snow." "I'm telling you this isn't normal. Someone must be stealing the spring. It's happened before! I'm telling you! This isn't normal!" "Remilia, when did someone try to steal spring?" "Umm...well this happened a long time ago back where I used to live. They nearly brought a sealed tree back to life too." "That sounds completely outrageous!" "It's true Blazey-kun!" "Can both of you can it? It's cold and I can't dance in this outrageous weather! If I tried to dance, I would immediately turn into an ice cube?" "Wait, Francesco, wouldn't that make you a dancing ice cube?" "No Remi! A dancing ice cube is ridiculous!" "Don't call me Remi!"

Blaze walked into the Cable Club, and immediately felt the heat coming from the building. He walked over to the counter, and a young and pretty receptionist greeted him. She had black hair, and Blaze knew this one was new. "Hello, um, I was looking for a Snorunt being traded by a man named Trepie. Here is my I.D." Blaze passed over his I.D. card, and the receptionist looked at it, smiled, and handed it back. "It will be just one moment Blaze, Do you have your payment on you?" Blaze handed over the Rare Candy out of his pocket, a small candy wrapped in a white and blue striped wrapper, and the receptionist smiled and walked away. "Well, Blaze, don't you think that is a beautiful woman? You could ask her out you know?" "She is pretty Francesco, but I don't think I can do it." "That's right Francesco! He can't do it! Why would he be able to? I'm all he really needs! The joy of my company is better than the company of a thousand women!" "Remilia, you are vain and conceited. Would you like to share a dinner with me?" "No way Francesco."

The receptionist came back then, and handed Blaze a small Pokeball. This Pokeball held the Snorunt that Blaze had traded for, and receptionist was going to walk away before a little jab from Francesco spurred Blaze into action. "Hey...!" The receptionist looked at him. "Umm...it does occur that you know my name...but I don't know yours." "My name is Megan." "Umm...I was wondering if we could...you know maybe hang out together." "Sorry, but I'm not interested. I am a little worried about the advice that Wurmple is giving you. But it was nice to meet you." Megan walked away then. "Wow Francesco, way to completely backfire." "That woman! How could she resist my trainer's charm!? Come Blaze, we must strategize!" "Francesco do we really...?" The Pokeball in Blaze's hand dropped as Francesco tried to pull him away with String Shot, and a Snorunt came out.

"Well, where am I? And who are you?" he said looking at Blaze. "My name is Blaze, this is Francesco, and this is Remilia. You are going to be hanging out with us!" "Really? I like the cold. It's cold out. That's because of me really. I can change the temperature at will!" Remilia closed her eyes in a grimace. Please don't let this another Cirno. PLEASE! Snorunt closed his eyes, and then opened them dramatically. "FREEZE!" he said, and a POWDER SNOW came out, hitting Blaze in the face. It didn't do much, but it gave him some snow that stuck to his hair. "Errr...it didn't work? Damn. Anyways, let's go! There must be things to freeze!"

"To that guy, a freezer must be the greatest scientific advancement since the wheel." Francesco said as the Snorunt walked away, trying to freeze the translator Blaze had put on him before.

OoC: Trading my 1 candy for Trepie's Male Snorunt.

TRADE STARTED
Old 06-03-2013, 09:58 PM   #3357
Trepie
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Trepie Send a message via MSN to Trepie
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeVA View Post
Blaze walked hurriedly through the cold. It was approaching summer, and it was the first week of June, but the weather had taken a sudden turn for the colder and Blaze had to layer up in order to withstand the cold. Remilia was flying behind him, and Francesco was on his shoulder, huddling with him to keep him warm. "Wow, in all of my years, I have never seen it get this cold this quickly. Are you sure this is normal?" "I think its normal. Occasionally you get some cold streaks in the spring time. Let's hope it doesn't snow though. I'm not sure I can take any more snow." "I'm telling you this isn't normal. Someone must be stealing the spring. It's happened before! I'm telling you! This isn't normal!" "Remilia, when did someone try to steal spring?" "Umm...well this happened a long time ago back where I used to live. They nearly brought a sealed tree back to life too." "That sounds completely outrageous!" "It's true Blazey-kun!" "Can both of you can it? It's cold and I can't dance in this outrageous weather! If I tried to dance, I would immediately turn into an ice cube?" "Wait, Francesco, wouldn't that make you a dancing ice cube?" "No Remi! A dancing ice cube is ridiculous!" "Don't call me Remi!"

Blaze walked into the Cable Club, and immediately felt the heat coming from the building. He walked over to the counter, and a young and pretty receptionist greeted him. She had black hair, and Blaze knew this one was new. "Hello, um, I was looking for a Snorunt being traded by a man named Trepie. Here is my I.D." Blaze passed over his I.D. card, and the receptionist looked at it, smiled, and handed it back. "It will be just one moment Blaze, Do you have your payment on you?" Blaze handed over the Rare Candy out of his pocket, a small candy wrapped in a white and blue striped wrapper, and the receptionist smiled and walked away. "Well, Blaze, don't you think that is a beautiful woman? You could ask her out you know?" "She is pretty Francesco, but I don't think I can do it." "That's right Francesco! He can't do it! Why would he be able to? I'm all he really needs! The joy of my company is better than the company of a thousand women!" "Remilia, you are vain and conceited. Would you like to share a dinner with me?" "No way Francesco."

The receptionist came back then, and handed Blaze a small Pokeball. This Pokeball held the Snorunt that Blaze had traded for, and receptionist was going to walk away before a little jab from Francesco spurred Blaze into action. "Hey...!" The receptionist looked at him. "Umm...it does occur that you know my name...but I don't know yours." "My name is Megan." "Umm...I was wondering if we could...you know maybe hang out together." "Sorry, but I'm not interested. I am a little worried about the advice that Wurmple is giving you. But it was nice to meet you." Megan walked away then. "Wow Francesco, way to completely backfire." "That woman! How could she resist my trainer's charm!? Come Blaze, we must strategize!" "Francesco do we really...?" The Pokeball in Blaze's hand dropped as Francesco tried to pull him away with String Shot, and a Snorunt came out.

"Well, where am I? And who are you?" he said looking at Blaze. "My name is Blaze, this is Francesco, and this is Remilia. You are going to be hanging out with us!" "Really? I like the cold. It's cold out. That's because of me really. I can change the temperature at will!" Remilia closed her eyes in a grimace. Please don't let this another Cirno. PLEASE! Snorunt closed his eyes, and then opened them dramatically. "FREEZE!" he said, and a POWDER SNOW came out, hitting Blaze in the face. It didn't do much, but it gave him some snow that stuck to his hair. "Errr...it didn't work? Damn. Anyways, let's go! There must be things to freeze!"

"To that guy, a freezer must be the greatest scientific advancement since the wheel." Francesco said as the Snorunt walked away, trying to freeze the translator Blaze had put on him before.

OoC: Trading my 1 candy for Trepie's Male Snorunt.

TRADE STARTED
Trading Level 1 Male Snorunt to Blaze for 1 Candy.

~trade closed~
Old 06-04-2013, 10:31 AM   #3358
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Trading my Level 1 female Frillish to EVs and IVsaurs in exchange for 1 Rare Candy and 5,000 coins:

Species: Frillish (F) Level 1
Name: (none yet given)
Met: Egg House, hatched on March 26, 2013
Type: Water/Ghost
Ability: (undeclared)
Attacks: Bubble, Water Sport, Waterfall, Surf, Dive
Nature: (undeclared)
Held Item: none
Contest Stats: Smart: -- Cool: -- Beauty: -- Tough: -- Cute: --
Beauty Points: 8
IQ: --
Bio: none yet given
Trophies: none currently

I hope you have loads of fun together.

*Trade Begun*
Old 06-04-2013, 10:44 AM   #3359
EVs and IVsaurs
Pokemon Trainer

Location: BMGf: Fizzy Bubbles: Arcane Realm: Forest of Adventure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Trading my Level 1 female Frillish to EVs and IVsaurs in exchange for 1 Rare Candy and 5,000 coins:

Species: Frillish (F) Level 1
Name: (none yet given)
Met: Egg House, hatched on March 26, 2013
Type: Water/Ghost
Ability: (undeclared)
Attacks: Bubble, Water Sport, Waterfall, Surf, Dive
Nature: (undeclared)
Held Item: none
Contest Stats: Smart: -- Cool: -- Beauty: -- Tough: -- Cute: --
Beauty Points: 8
IQ: --
Bio: none yet given
Trophies: none currently

I hope you have loads of fun together.

*Trade Begun*
Trading 1 Rare Candy and 5,000 coins to Talon87 for the Female Frillish.

--Trade Closed--
Old 06-04-2013, 01:56 PM   #3360
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Trading 2 Candies to Marion Ette for her Lv 1 Male Spinarak
Old 06-04-2013, 02:35 PM   #3361
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairne View Post
Trading 2 Candies to Marion Ette for her Lv 1 Male Spinarak
Trading Lv.1 Male Spinarak to Kairne for 2 Rare Candies. Thanks so much~!! Be sure to take good care of him or Minerva will find you.

*TRADE CONFIRMED/CLOSED*
Old 06-04-2013, 03:15 PM   #3362
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading my level 1 male Frillish to Bless the Metal for 4 Rare Candies and 10,000 coins.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 06-04-2013, 03:45 PM   #3363
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

I'M BLUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading my level 1 male Frillish to Bless the Metal for 4 Rare Candies and 10,000 coins.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 4 candies and 10,000 coins to MM. for his Lv.1 Male Frillish.

--Trade Closed--
Old 06-04-2013, 10:53 PM   #3364
The Morg
Trying to send Christmas cards

Trading a level 1 female Tentacool to Talon for 3000 coins.

Trade started!
Old 06-04-2013, 10:57 PM   #3365
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosuser View Post
Trading a level 1 female Tentacool to Talon for 3000 coins.

Trade started!
Trading 3,000 coins to dosuser a.k.a. Morgoth in exchange for his Level 1 female Tentacool. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Old 06-05-2013, 12:02 AM   #3366
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Kin walked into the Cable Club, silently taking in the hustle and bustle of the expansive area. Glancing down, he popped open the box he held and silently double checked to make sure he had brought the requisite resources. One, two, three... After checking time and time again, he finally sighed with relief and clicked the box shut, turning his eyes back to the scene before him. Scanning the crowd once more, he finally notices a flash of grey, and so carefully makes his way to it's source.

Trading 3 Candies to Kaisap for her Lv1 Male Murkrow~

*Trade Started*

Last edited by Kindrindra; 06-05-2013 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Bloody Signature. >_>
Old 06-05-2013, 02:02 AM   #3367
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindrindra View Post
Kin walked into the Cable Club, silently taking in the hustle and bustle of the expansive area. Glancing down, he popped open the box he held and silently double checked to make sure he had brought the requisite resources. One, two, three... After checking time and time again, he finally sighed with relief and clicked the box shut, turning his eyes back to the scene before him. Scanning the crowd once more, he finally notices a flash of grey, and so carefully makes his way to it's source.

Trading 3 Candies to Kaisap for her Lv1 Male Murkrow~

*Trade Started*
Trading Lv. 1 male Murkrow to Kindrindra for 3 Candies.

*Trade Closed!*

Have fun with him!
Old 06-05-2013, 06:00 PM   #3368
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading 3,000 coins to Itzatrap for 3 White Gummis.

*Trade started*
Old 06-05-2013, 08:31 PM   #3369
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Trading 2 Green Gummis to Tyoyo3131 for 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Started!*
Old 06-05-2013, 08:32 PM   #3370
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading 3,000 coins to blazeVA for 1 Mysterious Gummi. Happy birthday!

*Trade started*
Old 06-05-2013, 08:33 PM   #3371
Toyo
hail

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading 2 Green Gummis to Tyoyo3131 for 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Started!*
Trading x2 Rare Candies to OkikuMew for 2 Green Gummi's. Thanks!

*TRADE CLOSED*
Old 06-05-2013, 08:37 PM   #3372
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest View Post
Trading 3,000 coins to blazeVA for 1 Mysterious Gummi. Happy birthday!

*Trade started*
Trading my Mysterious Gummi for Pest's 3000 coins.

Thank you!
Old 06-05-2013, 09:09 PM   #3373
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Trading Lv 1 Female Hoppip to DaveTheFishGuy for 3 Candies and 10,000 Coins.

*Trade opened*
Old 06-05-2013, 11:57 PM   #3374
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Trading 2,000 coins to Talon for his Chocolate Pokéblock.

*Trade Started!*
Old 06-06-2013, 12:01 AM   #3375
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Trading 2,000 coins to Talon for his Chocolate Pokéblock.

*Trade Started!*
Trading 1 Chocolate Pokéblock (+40 Cute) to kaisap112 in exchange for 2,000 coins.

*Trade Closed*

Thanks, and hope the item helps you out. Be sure to use it in the next week or two!

~ Tess Edit: Chocolate Pokéblock used on 09/06/2013.

Last edited by enchantress; 06-16-2013 at 07:18 PM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records