UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 12:15 AM   #1601
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Litwick

I'd like to put in a request for a Liltwick please.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:46 PM   #1602
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Changing my request to a Budew of either gender, please.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:48 PM   #1603
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Since it seems to be a time for requests, I'd like to submit one for a Croagunk of either gender, please.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:55 PM   #1604
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Leaving a request for Magikarp (M).
Old 05-29-2013, 11:01 AM   #1605
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

I'll be adopting back my Male Makuhita when he has been used for a Shard Quest.
Old 05-31-2013, 10:19 AM   #1606
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Depositing a Level 1 male Litwick and a Level 1 female Bidoof from the SPPf Shop of all Trades.
Old 06-02-2013, 01:44 AM   #1607
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Litwick Double Trouble?

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Pokémon Available to Adopt:
Litwick (M) Lv.1 *on hold for lilbluecorsola until 7th June*
June bloomed, and with it a haze of heat loomed over everyone’s heads. It didn’t help that the streets were packed today as people poured into the shopping square, compressing and craning forth to catch a glimpse of the new Pokémon prizes that were about to be revealed. Several had spent the night lining the sidewalk with their sleeping bags as if waiting for an exclusive screening, with only insect bites to show for it. Still, any discomfort did little to dampen their morale, as they chatted excitedly to one another and cheered as soon as a bleary-eyed and bewildered shopkeeper appeared at the window to switch the stock sign. They all huddled and hunched, preparing their pockets for a spending spree.

Jessica tried to stand on tiptoe, but still could hardly see over the sea. Beside her, Blue and Waffle were able to rise higher, being a balloon and flying toaster respectively. Like bread in an oven, they both watched with great anticipation. Blue felt a tug on her string, and glanced down to find Patty pouting at being left behind. While Waffle chuckled at her (not-)so-serious expression, her mother quickly swooped down and scooped up the Liltwick, lifting her up towards the sun. They all held their breath as the tarp came off, revealing a majestic Absol and mighty Heracross. Though Jess clapped alongside the others, she could sense spirits deflate. She knew Blueberry really wanted another baby, a son for balance – but after begging the proverbial Egg Delibird to bring one for so long to no avail, she was beginning to lose hope. Waffle placed a glove on Blue’s back, suggesting that maybe next month would be better. Besides, they already had a wonderful daughter to keep their hands full dote on in the meantime. Blue sniffed and nodded, giving Patty a squeeze, who didn’t quite understand what was going on but appreciated the affection.

Their trainer wiped her brow, and briefly considered purchasing a Fan Card for Waffle while the opportunity presented itself. However, she didn’t feel like fighting the swarm, so she ushered her friends along down the lane. As they passed the Adoption Center, Blueberry paused, willing Waffle to wait. The couple had considered the agency as another option, but time and time again their requests were turned down. Whether from the perspective of parent or child, the qualifications failed to coordinate for some reason or another. Still, perhaps today, they’d give it another try…

As they stepped inside, disappointment set in slightly again as the interior seemed to house only a surly-looking Mankey and bored Bidoof. Their expressions alone were enough to tell they would not make a good match for each other. Waffle was about to guide his saddened girlfriend out the door when she noticed a light coming from the corner. Drifting closer like a Mothim to a flame, her eyes shone when she realized the source: a tiny candle hiding behind the desk. Squealing in delight, she picked up the wax figure without hesitation and squished him tightly so he could hardly breathe, melting in her hearts. Waffle had to pry her loose and remind her to give a proper introduction before smothering the poor thing. Blue blushed from embarrassment and reluctantly set the cute creature down as she and Waffle stated their names, and eagerly asked if he’d like to become a part of their family.

Meanwhile, Patty looked back and forth in confusion between her Mom, Dad, and doppelganger. When Blue proudly invited Patty to come over and welcome her new little brother “Pan”, she simply stared in stunned silence. The idea that she’d have to start sharing attention had not truly sunk in until now, and it didn’t sit well with her. She bit her lip and folded her stubby arms, appearing about ready to throw a tantrum. Blue and Waffle took no notice however, as they rushed to fill out the paperwork. As soon as their backs were turned, Pan’s shy and unassuming smile transformed into a wicked grin as he suddenly shoved his to-be sister. Shocked and angry at such attitude towards his senior, Patty struck back, knocking him to the floor. Pan burst into tears, and Blue immediately turned around at the sound, hurrying to soothe his hurt. Waffle frowned and severely scolded Patty, whose claims of “He started it!” were drowned out by Pan’s wails. As Blue boosted him gently, he peered around the balloon’s side and stuck his tongue out at Patty before resuming his cries.

Jessica shook her head as she witnessed the scene unfold, deciding to keep quiet for now. She always felt awkward around domestic disputes. Still, even though she and Daisy got along well, she certainly wasn’t unfamiliar with relative rivalry. So as Blue and Waffle happily carried a sleeping Pan back to the Base, she allowed Patty to glumly ride on her shoulder (despite the sweltering warmth), assuring that she’d learn to love having a younger sibling eventually. …Probably.

-

Paying 3x Candies to adopt Lv. 1 Liltwick and placing him in a Poké Ball (9 of 10). Thank you!

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 06-02-2013 at 09:44 AM.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:04 AM   #1608
Lass El
Idealistic Faepeep

Quote:
Bidoof (F) Lv.1
Well, it does evolve into a water type...

El wasn't really sure what she was doing in the adoption centre, or at least that's what she claimed. In reality it was because she liked to sneak a look at the pokémon they had on hand, see if there were any oceanic ones. There rarely were, she'd noticed, but it never hurt to check. Unless you consider sudden whims to be harmful. And so it was that the young trainer found herself in a staring contest with a strange brown pokémon.

She didn't know much about Bidoof, really. She knew whatever they evolved into was part water despite its looks, though considering her plans for her Eevee she wasn't in a place to judge. Far more memorable were all the jokes she heard at school. 'Don't bother asking her out, I think she's part Bidoof', or 'She's about as deep as a drawing of a Bidoof'. She'd always felt like the remarks would have been more painful if she'd known what a Bidoof was, so El had never felt a pressing need to learn about them. The Magikarp and Slowpoke comments were bad enough on their own.

But now the girl found herself face to face with that which had been the source of much taunting in her life and she couldn't help but feel sorry for the pokémon. It wasn't its fault that she was bullied, and she'd always been quick to defend Slowpoke and Magikarp, why should she treat the brown ball of fuzz any different? Sure, it was far from an elegant pokémon, but to be frank that seemed to be a bit of a theme in her team.

"Biii!" the pokémon called, as if to try to force her into making a decision already. El sighed and pulled out her pokédex, instructions taped to it on a pit of lined paper. She carefully read over them twice before flipping it open and pointing the shiny piece of plastic at the source of her conundrum. El flinched when it started its spiel, but she thankfully didn't miss much.

"Bidoof, the Plump Mouse Pokémon. With nerves of steel, nothing can perturb it. It is more agile than it seems. They live in groups by the water and chew up trees and boulders with their incisors."

"Boulders?" El said incredulously.

"Doof!"

"Alright, that's settled then." El grinned and rummaged about in her bag for a bit, pulling out a Chocolate Pokéball and three rare candies. "You'll be coming home with me, little..." El paused to check the plaque identifying the pokémon, "girl! Cool, always nice to have some more oestrogen! I only ever seem to hatch guys for some reason..."

And with that, El headed to the counter to fill out the necessary forms and pay with a smile on her face. Once the bureaucratic issues were taken care of, El called her new companion into the fancy pokéball for formality's sake. She was quickly released though to be held by her new trainer.

"Hmm, I reckon you look like a Michelle, do you like that?"

"Bi-bidoof!"

"Right then, it's settled! Let's go and prove the world wrong!"
Old 06-02-2013, 06:11 PM   #1609
enchantress
Queen of the Night

lilbluecorsola: Lv.1 male Litwick adoption confirmed.
Lass El: Lv.1 female Bidoof adoption confirmed.
Old 06-09-2013, 08:05 AM   #1610
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Depositing a Level 1 genderless Magnemite from the SPPf Shop-of-all-Trades.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:12 AM   #1611
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Quote:
Magnemite (-) Lv.1

As Rowan walks back home from having picked up a Pokémon at the Cable Club he finds himself walking past the Adoption Centre just as the clerk rushes past him carrying what looks like a doorknob with a screw and two magnets. Wanting to go home quickly he does not pay too much attention to it. However, as he takes a last look just before the clerk enters the shop Rowan would swear he saw the doorknob wink at him. Not wanting to start doubting his own sanity Rowan decides to enter too, just to find out what it is that he saw.

"Good afternoon sir," Rowan says politely, "I have a bit of a strange question, forgive me for asking, but may I see the doorknob you just brought in?"

"Hahaha, I'm sorry sir," the clerk laughs, "The only doorknob here is the one you just used to enter. I did bring in a Magnemite, I can show you him... her... it..."

"A Magnemite you say?" Rowan is slightly embarrassed by the situation and decides to check out the Pokémon in his Pokédex to avoid any further embarrassment at this point. Not having seen a Magnemite before it takes a few minutes to find the entry, but Rowan has one none the less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokédex
Magnemite, the Magnet Pokémon. The units at its sides are extremely powerful magnets. They generate enough magnetism to draw in iron objects from over 300 feet away.
'Hmmm... interesting, a magnet Pokémon' Rowan thinks, not having forgotten the recent events with his Steelix, A powerful magnet might just be what I need to keep Behemoth at bay. Next time he goes berserk he might send someone to the hospital.'

"Please, do show me the Magnemite, I am most curious to know it's ability."

"Of course sir," and with that the clerk gets the Magnemite from behind, who drags a few iron rods, a car-key and a fan behind itself. "Looks like it has the ability Magnet Pull sir, as soon as I try to get my keys back this little bugger pulls them right back to it."

"Magnemite, Mag-ne-mite" the Magnemite looks at Rowan in a way that makes Rowan think it is trolling the clerk while trying to sounds as if it is not it's fault the keys are following him. The clerk however is only getting more desperate as his shift is coming to a close.

"Please sir, could you take this Magnemite with you? I need my keys to get home, I have a wife and kids waiting for me." A moment of hesitation later, I'm willing to let it go for only 1 candy sir, but please take it!"

This time it is Rowan who laughs, "Hahaha, don't worry good sir, considering the fact this Magnemite has Magnet Pull as his ability actually makes his quite useful for me. I will take him with me, and I'll just pay you full price for the trouble it caused you."

And with that the transaction follows and Rowan exits the shop, followed by his newly acquired Magnemite and a car-key.

Last edited by Escalion; 06-09-2013 at 12:57 PM.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:00 AM   #1612
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
I would like to change my request of a Snorunt of any gender to a Female Snorunt please.

Thank you Tess!
Old 06-09-2013, 07:29 PM   #1613
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Escalion: Lv.1 genderless Magnemite adoption confirmed.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:26 AM   #1614
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Dropping off a Level 1 male Wooper from the SPPf Shop-of-all-Trades.
Old 06-13-2013, 02:41 PM   #1615
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Quote:

Wooper (M) Lv.1
The Adoption Centre. For some pokemon, it was a place to meet new friends, get to know others while waiting for a new trainer to take them home. But for others, it was hell. Dikune was one of those poor pokemon who's experience of the AC was like being jailed, what with being a Drowzee and all. It was difficult to get people to like you when they were brought up to be wary of your kind. But Dikune was lucky, he was taken under the wings of Michael, and allowed to be who he wanted to be. It was his idea, really, to adopt another Pokemon. A little hypnotic suggestion implanted within his usual Dream Eater sessions with his trainer and Michael couldn't help but return to the AC with him. Blue was convieniently predisposed, so he couldn't raise any objections.

There were only two Pokemon living there this time, both with wildly different personalities. As Michael walked him he had to duck in order to avoid the debris being thrown up by a rampaging Mankey. The monkey was busy causing havoc, and the handlers were too busy trying to keep the roof from falling to keep an eye on the other resident. He looked like he didn't mind though. The little Wooper just sat there, staring intently into nothingness, pondering deep thoughts about nothing at all. Michael was drawn to the small Pokemon. He scooped up the youngling, trying to shield him from the wild Michael looked into the Wooper's eyes, and the Wooper looked back into his. There was a connection between the two, both living on a completly different plane to others. However where one was wild and impulsive, the other was mild and indifferent. The two seemed to meld, and Dikune watched as two seemingly blank faces mimiced eachothers movements. Michael set down the Wooper, and walked over to the desk where the paperwork lie unmanned.

"Dikune, I've decided! I will take Mr Squishy little Wooper!"

He pulled out the Three Rare Candies he had stored within his second Pokeball, along with his Pokedex to scan the little Axolotl while he signed the documents proving his ownership.

'Wooper, the Water Fish Pokemon: When walking on land, it covers its body with a poisonous film that keeps its skin from dehydrating.'

Dikune gazed amused as the Water type waddled up to him. How could such an oblivious Pokemon be Poisonous? He looked like he could do more damage to himself. Much like his new trainer.

"I assume you are my new trainer's Pokemon, hmm? Well, my name is Axel. Nice to meet you."

Last edited by Whimsy; 06-14-2013 at 04:14 AM.
Old 06-14-2013, 06:30 AM   #1616
enchantress
Queen of the Night

swampertforever: Lv.1 male Wooper adoption confirmed.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:38 PM   #1617
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

I'd like to put in a request for a Mareep of any gender please.
Old 06-22-2013, 03:55 AM   #1618
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Changing my request to a male Lotad
Old 07-02-2013, 08:21 AM   #1619
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Dropping off a level 1 male Makuhita, level 1 female Tentacool and level 1 male Aron from the Shop of all Trades.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:39 PM   #1620
Rotom310
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Aron (M) Lv.1
As always in the evenings, Drew was on his way to the pub (or bar, as they called it here; he was too set in his ways to adjust his inner monologue). The sky above him had already darkened, leaving just the moon and a few clouds scattered among the starlight. Strolling down the main street within the shopping district, he hummed a little tune that had been stuck in his head for ages and thought about nothing in particular as he walked. And then, it hit him.

"It" being some sort of small projectile, coming out of nowhere right into Drew's gut. Feeling like he'd been a collision with a semi, Drew dropped to the ground in pain, doubled over.

A woman rushed out of the nearby shop (the Adoption Centre, a little voice in the back of his mind supplied, causing Drew to finally recognize the shop he'd originally adopted the strange fire-loving Budew who was no doubt tormenting Salazar back in his flat). "Oh, gosh, I'm sorry sir," the Centre's employee said, picking up the projectile and cradling it in her arms. "This little guy has been rowdy all day and managed to get out as I was making sure everyone was settled for the night."

The Aron in the woman's arms made a little noise of protest and attempted to escape once again.

"Oh, it's fine," Drew managed to groan out as he picked himself up from the ground. "Nothing I'm not used to by now, actually." He grimaced as he remembered the last time he had tried to wrangle Zylia without help from Salazar or Chess. As small as the now-Roselia was, she made up for it in her attitude. Oh, and thorns. He still could feel the stinging those thorns had given him. "So when did this Aron come in? I don't remember seeing many of these guys around."

"Well, he just got in really recently. Someone just found his egg all abandoned, so they dropped him off here. He's been a right handful since."

"I can tell. The little guy sure hits like a tank."

Hearing this the Aron made another little - though decidedly more happy - noise, causing Drew to chuckle. "Heh, I think he likes that."

"I think he does to. In fact, this has been the happiest he's been since he got here."

Savvy enough to see where this was quickly headed, Drew decided to just skip to the end result and save time. "Well, if he likes me enough then I suppose I just might have to adopt the little guy, if that's alright with him."

The Aron nodded quickly, scrambling more to get out of the woman's arms. "I think that's a yes."

"Cool. Well, Tank - since that seems to be the name you like (and is right fitting too) - let's getting going?"

The Aron nodded again, finally succeeding in his quest of freedom by jumping out into Drew's arms... sending both crashing to the ground from the impact.

"Ugh," Drew moaned from underneath the deceptively heavy Tank, "why do I get the feeling this is going to be a common occurrence?"

His only response was a giggle from the woman as she went back into the Centre.

Paying x3 Rare Candies to adopt this Lv.1 Male Aron.

I shall be putting this little Tank in this Premier Ball (1 of 1).

Last edited by Rotom310; 07-15-2013 at 10:05 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:08 PM   #1621
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:
Makuhita (M) Lv.1
Adopting back my Makuhita. Payment and Pokéball (4 of 1.

Come along, Pincushion.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:27 PM   #1622
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Putting a Female Torkoal up for Adoption.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:50 PM   #1623
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:
Tentacool (F) Lv.1
Adopting this Tentacool, and putting her in Pokeball 4/10.

Payment
Old 07-22-2013, 07:37 AM   #1624
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Rotom310: Lv.1 male Aron adoption confirmed.
Jerichi: Lv.1 male Makuhita adoption confirmed.
Celebii151: Lv.1 female Tentacool adoption confirmed.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:08 AM   #1625
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

RELEASESNG this Lv.1 Male Slugma I rather it not have a dreary life on someone's team that never ends up role playing with it.

Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 09-03-2013 at 03:39 AM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records