UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 02:22 PM   #3326
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post
Trading x1 Rare Candy for Talon's Lv. 1 Male Litwick.

TRADE STARTED!
Trading my Level 1 male Litwick to uhhhhh in exchange for 1 Rare Candy.

Species: Litwick (M) Level 1
Name: (none yet given)
Met: Egg House, hatched on May 28, 2013
Type: Ghost/Fire
Ability: (undeclared)
Attacks: to be looked up
Nature: (undeclared)
Held Item: none
Contest Stats: Smart: -- Cool: -- Beauty: -- Tough: -- Cute: --
Beauty Points: --
IQ: --
Bio: none yet given
Trophies: none currently

*Trade Closed*
Old 05-28-2013, 04:16 PM   #3327
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading this Lv.1 Female Bidoof to kaisap112 for 2 candies.

*Trade started*
Old 05-28-2013, 04:27 PM   #3328
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest View Post
Trading this Lv.1 Female Bidoof to kaisap112 for 2 candies.

*Trade started*
Trading 2 Rare Candies to Pest for her Bidoof.

*Trade Closed!*

Thank you!
Old 05-28-2013, 05:52 PM   #3329
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Trading 75,000 coins and 7 candies to biggggg5 for his Lv.1 Male Yamask. Thanks so much, man~

*TRADE INITIATED*
Trading male Yamask for the candies and coins.

Trade closed
Old 05-28-2013, 06:12 PM   #3330
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading 1 Dark Gem to Pest for her 500 coins.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 05-28-2013, 06:15 PM   #3331
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading 1 Dark Gem to Pest for her 500 coins.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 500 coins to Missingno. Master for his Dark Gem.

*Trade closed*
Old 05-28-2013, 08:56 PM   #3332
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Trading 2 rare candies and 5,000 coins for Missingno Master's Strawberry +10 Poffin and Pink +15 Pokéblock.

*Trade Start*
Old 05-28-2013, 09:00 PM   #3333
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Trading 2 rare candies and 5,000 coins for Missingno Master's Strawberry +10 Poffin and Pink +15 Pokéblock.

*Trade Start*
Trading a Strawberry +10 Poffin and Pink +15 Pokéblock to EpicSquirtle for 2 Candies and 5,000 coins. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*

Epic Squirtle
~ Tess Edit: +10 Strawberry Poffin to be used.
~ Tess Edit: +15 Pink Pokéblock traded here.

Last edited by enchantress; 03-05-2014 at 12:37 AM.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:25 AM   #3334
Yougirasu
In Uguu we trust

Trading my Level 1, Female Exeggcute to OkikuMew for 1 Candy.

~Trade Started~
Old 05-29-2013, 08:41 AM   #3335
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yougirasu View Post
Trading my Level 1, Female Exeggcute to OkikuMew for 1 Candy.

~Trade Started~
Trading one of my candies for Yougirasu's Lv.1 Female Exeggcute. Thanks a bunch! ^^

**Trade Closed!**
Old 05-29-2013, 10:57 AM   #3336
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Trading 3 Candies to Jerichi for his Lv.1 M Makuhita.

**TRADE COMMENCED**
Old 05-29-2013, 11:02 AM   #3337
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Trading 3 Candies to Jerichi for his Lv.1 M Makuhita.

**TRADE COMMENCED**
Trading my Level 1 Male Makuhita to jj for his 3 candies.

See you in a little while, buddy!

~Trade Closed~
Old 05-29-2013, 09:04 PM   #3338
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Rotom My Good Deed for the Day

Trading 7,000 coins to Tyoyo3131 for his Heart Container and Icicle Plate. Have fun with your Rotom!

Trade Started.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:09 AM   #3339
Toyo
hail

Rotom :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Trading 7,000 coins to Tyoyo3131 for his Heart Container and Icicle Plate. Have fun with your Rotom!

Trade Started.
And the scales tip in my favor! Trading x1 Heart Container and x1 Icicle Plate to Celebii for 7k coins! Thanks so much!

*TRADE CLOSED*
Old 06-01-2013, 01:34 PM   #3340
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Trading Arc my Lv.1 Sandile (M) for 4 Candies and 20,000 coins. Have fun with him!

Trade Started
Old 06-01-2013, 02:42 PM   #3341
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
Trading Arc my Lv.1 Sandile (M) for 4 Candies and 20,000 coins. Have fun with him!

Trade Started
Trading 4 Candies and 20,000 coins to Charminions for his Level 01 Male Sandile

*Trade Closed*

Come now Maroon, lets go and meet your fellow female Ground Force Team Members =3
Old 06-01-2013, 04:34 PM   #3342
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Trading 1 Heart Container to dosuser for his Pineco.

*Trade Opened*
Old 06-01-2013, 04:51 PM   #3343
The Morg
Trying to send Christmas cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairne View Post
Trading 1 Heart Container to dosuser for his Pineco.

*Trade Opened*
Trading a level 1 Male Pineco to Kairne for a heart container.

Trade closed!
Old 06-02-2013, 09:59 AM   #3344
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading 1,000 coins to Hayward for 1 Gray Gummi.

*Trade started*
Old 06-02-2013, 04:26 PM   #3345
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Gemini Spark in exchange for a Lv. 1 Male Numel. Thanks, I'll take good care of him!

--Trade Started--
Old 06-02-2013, 05:33 PM   #3346
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Gemini Spark in exchange for a Lv. 1 Male Numel. Thanks, I'll take good care of him!

--Trade Started--
And I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Numel for Dave's Rare Candy!

COMPLETE.

Have fun with your camel, Dave! He likes to let steam off while near people, so be warned!

*Trade Closed*
Old 06-02-2013, 10:05 PM   #3347
Hayward
Ronin Harrier

Bouffalant

Quote:
Trading 1,000 coins to Hayward for 1 Gray Gummi.

*Trade started*
Trading 1x Grey Gummi for Pest's 1000 coins. Thankya~

*Trade Confirmed & Closed*
Old 06-02-2013, 11:08 PM   #3348
Pest
Volcano Badge

"I'm not certain about this," Terra said suddenly.

"You are simply nervous," Vesta the Charmander replied, patting her Onix teammate's rocky broad side. "In any case, this was your decision and yours alone. Do you not remember?"

"Yes I do." Terra curled up into a "little" ball around the large can filled with the liquid Metal Coat. "I just ... I'm panicking, that's all. I'm sorry."

The two stood there, along with their trainer, in the massive Cable Club building near one of the peculiar trading machines. Pest was on the lookout for her contact, eager to begin the trade that would bring her newest team member out of her shell. The situation was nowhere as bad as Caecius' of course; the timid little Vanillite was certainly easier to intimidate than the massive hulking Onix. Still, Terra could be sensitive at times, and Pest was certain that a more aggressive attitude would be just the thing to perk her Pokémon up.

"He should be here soon," the trainer muttered to herself, scanning the crowds intently. More than once she thought she saw someone heading in her direction, only to be left standing awkwardly as they passed her by ... which was why, when the young man at last appeared, she nearly jumped out of her skin at the relatively unexpected appearance.

"Now is the time," Vesta said unnecessarily as she prodded Terra to attention. "Be calm. There is nothing you even need to do, as long as you keep that Metal Coat with you."

"I know ... thanks Vesta." Terra's long neck snaked down as she gently nudged her Charmander friend. "I guess I'll see you in a few then."

"It's not goodbye, Terra!" Pest told them, laughing a bit at the big deal the Onix was making out of the situation. Absently preparing to return her to her Pokeball with one hand, she extended the other in greeting. "Hey! You're Rowan, right? Nice to meet you."

Trading my Lv.1 female Onix holding a Metal Coat to Escalion for his Lv.15 male Steelix. See you in a bit my dear~

*Trade started*
Old 06-03-2013, 12:39 AM   #3349
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Steelix Evolution time! <3

Quote:
"I'm not certain about this," Terra said suddenly.

"You are simply nervous," Vesta the Charmander replied, patting her Onix teammate's rocky broad side. "In any case, this was your decision and yours alone. Do you not remember?"

"Yes I do." Terra curled up into a "little" ball around the large can filled with the liquid Metal Coat. "I just ... I'm panicking, that's all. I'm sorry."

The two stood there, along with their trainer, in the massive Cable Club building near one of the peculiar trading machines. Pest was on the lookout for her contact, eager to begin the trade that would bring her newest team member out of her shell. The situation was nowhere as bad as Caecius' of course; the timid little Vanillite was certainly easier to intimidate than the massive hulking Onix. Still, Terra could be sensitive at times, and Pest was certain that a more aggressive attitude would be just the thing to perk her Pokémon up.

"He should be here soon," the trainer muttered to herself, scanning the crowds intently. More than once she thought she saw someone heading in her direction, only to be left standing awkwardly as they passed her by ... which was why, when the young man at last appeared, she nearly jumped out of her skin at the relatively unexpected appearance.

"Now is the time," Vesta said unnecessarily as she prodded Terra to attention. "Be calm. There is nothing you even need to do, as long as you keep that Metal Coat with you."

"I know ... thanks Vesta." Terra's long neck snaked down as she gently nudged her Charmander friend. "I guess I'll see you in a few then."

"It's not goodbye, Terra!" Pest told them, laughing a bit at the big deal the Onix was making out of the situation. Absently preparing to return her to her Pokeball with one hand, she extended the other in greeting. "Hey! You're Rowan, right? Nice to meet you."

Trading my Lv.1 female Onix holding a Metal Coat to Escalion for his Lv.15 male Steelix. See you in a bit my dear~

*Trade started*
"ROAR!" Behemoth roars angrily when he hears Rowan's 'request' to which he has not much choice to begin with. The idea of being used as trade dummy does not particularly excite him and Rowan knows that, as a matter of fact, he can feel that as the Steelix grabs Rowan with his tail in a rage and holds him firmly in a powerful Bind actually hurting his trainer.

"Ah, stop it Behemoth!" Rowan yells out in pain almost breaking his ribs if it were not for Rose to use Disable on the Steelix making it forget how to properly hold his trainer tight and calming it down slightly.

Rowan falls down on the ground and lays there for a moment with his eyes closed, moaning softly as he rubs his chest in pain.

"Thank you Rose, Behemoth return," Rowan gets up from the ground, "I think I will just take you with me to keep Behemoth at bay if he tries attacking me again."

And so, still in a bit of pain, Rowan leaves home to go to the Cable Club, to meet up with his contact, where he arrives a while later.

Looking around in the Cable Club it does not take much time to see where his contact is. A large Onix towers over everyone and everything and being the only Onix in the Club is not hard for Rowan to figure that his contact is there with the Onix.

"Good Morning," Rowan says with a smile as he approaches his contact, her slightly shocked reaction only broadening his smile. The young girl than extends her hand for a handshake and says "Hey! You're Rowan, right? Nice to meet you."

"A pleasure to meet you too Milady," Rowan replies as he makes a bow and takes the lady's hand and kisses it on the back, "My name is Rowan Virote yes, and you must be Pest than." He then looks down and introduces Pest to his Ralts who hides behind his leg, "And this here is Rose, she's a bit shy around others."

Before Pest can return her Onix Rowan asks her to wait a moment as he takes out a Pokéball and his Pokédex. "I'd like your Onix to meet my Steelix before the trade, so he can see where he will evolve into." And with that Rowan releases Behemoth.

"ROAR!" The massive Steelix lets loose a loud and fearsome roar, making quite some people in the Cable Club turn around to see what is going on. Behemoth on the other hand has absolutely no interest in anything that is going on around him, even ignoring his trainer, as his eyes become fixed on the Onix in front of him. His look however is not his normal, aggressive look that tells he's ready to attack, it's different but Rowan doesn't really know what and why.

Meanwhile, Rowan's Pokédex is scanning the Onix.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokédex
Onix, the Rock Snake Pokémon. Onix digs through the earth at up to 50 miles/hour in search of food. The tunnels left behind become a favorite habitat of Diglett.
Both trainers then recall their Pokémon and start the trade.

*Trading my Level 15 Steelix to Pest for her Level 1 Onix with Metal Coat.

Spoiler: show

Name: Behemoth
Species: Steelix
Level: 15
Type: Steel/Ground
Nature: Brave
Ability: Sturdy
Obtained: Trade with Kairne
Birthday: August 27
Beauty Points: 0
Contest Stats: Beauty 0/ Cool 0/ Cute 0/ Smart 0/ Tough 0
IQ: 0
Lvl-Up Moves: Mud Sport, Tackle, Harden, Bind, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Curse, Rock Throw, Rage, Rock Tomb,
Egg Moves: Heavy Slam,
MT Moves: Aqua Tail, Dragon Pulse,
TM/HM Moves: Cut, Rock Smash, Rock Climb, Gyro Ball, Strength,
Custom Moves: -

Biography: Rowan obtained his Steelix in a trade with Kairne, his single offer being enough to outbid everyone else. In a swift business-like transaction the deal was made and Behemoth is now in Rowan's possession.

Behemoth is an aggressive Pokémon, if he does not sleep or worse, is disturbed, he will attack almost anything and anyone that moves. This includes other Pokémon on his own team too, most specifically Lalu as she often tries to 'play' with him. The Steelix has not attacked Rowan so far, but despite this Rowan still isn't really sure if Behemoth just tolerates his requests or if he really has control of him.

*Trade Closed*

================================================== ================================================== ================

After the trade is done Rowan release his just received Onix.

"Please reveal yourself Terra," he says and pushes the button to open the Pokéball.

In a flash of light Terra appears, only to become a flash of light herself a moment later. Shining bright white/blue the Onix grows in size, her head becomes bigger and starts to loose the horn as the size of her jaw increases. On her body several big spikes start to appear and her tail becomes pointy. Then, as the bright white/blue huw fades away Rowan faces a Pokémon he is all to familiar with: Steelix.

"So, you're female eh, I didn't realize, but now that I see your jaw I see the difference with Behemoth. But it is nice to meet you Terra, I will return you to your trainer shortly. I would like you to meet Behemoth first before I start the return trade." Rowan says, after which he think, 'A female Steelix, would that be why Behemoth looked at her the way he did?'

Rowan than waits for Pest and Behemoth before he start the return trade.

*Terra learned Fire Fang, Ice Fang and Thunder Fang!*

*Trading back to Pest her Level 1 female Steelix for my Level 15 male Steelix.

*Trade Started*

================================================== ================================================== ================

Also using this post to trade my 1x Mysterious Gummi and 1x Silver Gummi to Talon for 6,000 coins.

*Trade Started*

Last edited by Escalion; 06-03-2013 at 12:54 AM.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:14 AM   #3350
Green Zubat
Boulder Badge

Trading my 1 candy to EV for his Chocolate Ball

*Trade Opened*

Last edited by Green Zubat; 06-09-2013 at 06:26 PM. Reason: incorrect linkage
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records