UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 05:48 PM   #3251
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Trading 6,000 coins and 3 rare candies for Sneezy's level 1 male Shuppet.

*trade started*
Trading lv.1 Male Shuppet to EpicSquirtle for 6,000 coins and 3 Rare Candies.

*Trade Closed*
Old 05-14-2013, 06:20 PM   #3252
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrai View Post
Trading 1x Thunderstone, 2x candies and 10,000 coins for Enchantress' level 1 male Eevee. Once again, a thousand thank-you's!
Trading my Lv.1 male Eevee to Darkrai for his Thunderstone, 2 candies, and 10,000 coins.

Once again, you're welcome ^^.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:51 PM   #3253
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

The sound of jovial laughter echoes loudly outside the Cable Club, as a particularly gregarious male Frillish uses one of his tentacles to pry open the door to the lobby, as the other gracefully carries a parcel full of trainer goodies. Following the amiable Frillish is his ghostly lady Marion, who receives a respectful bow from her Frillish as he holds the door for her. Dressed in her usual Victorian-inspired finery, which has become lighter in both fabric and color given the change in season, she collapses her parasol in the lobby the moment she has escaped the bright May sunlight. The moment Marion enters the lobby, an angry Banette phases in afterwards, circling around her trainer like a hawk ready to swoop down on unsuspecting prey. Bedivere gently closes the door behind the pair of dolls, following silently with the parcel as they continue the argument that had started before they even entered the Cable Club.

Ask her again! I do not care what that friend of yours has said! I do not care WHAT you have to do! Lie, if you must! Throw the Pokeball in with the rest of those baubles while she happens to be distracted! Free Shuppet with every trade! I would bet you she would be HAPPY! Though the Banette appears to be smiling, it is clear by the tone in her native language that she is absolutely seething.

"I told you, Min, the bidding is up for another 36 hours, and there's already interest. I'll be sure to trade Shuppet away the moment the time is up-"

Minerva crosses her arms, her zipper grin stretched to its limits. I know you, little miss tenderheart. The longer you hold on to her, the more likely you are to develop feelings... get all nostalgic... A year is not enough to change you. Not that part of you, anyhow. No. The sooner you trade that Shuppet, the better, and I am NOT leaving this Cable Club until you do.

Marion grins at Minerva's statement. "Oh? Well, it's a good thing you don't need sleep. Hell, you can even feed on the negative emotions you happen to find around the Club while you sit here and wait for 36 more ho-"

BE SERIOUS! Minerva narrows her eyes, despite the unfaltering grin.

"I am being serious." Marion smirks. "I told you how the trade is going to work, and I am not going back on my word just to appease your paranoia-"

Paranoia? Minerva's voice raises by at least two octaves, abnormally high and painfully tense like a violin string wound way too tight. Oh, I will show you paranoia... The Banette cackles as malevolently as she possibly can... to which Marion only responds with a laugh of her own.

"Whatever you say, Minerva." Marion responds with a mischievous glint in her eye, before she is suddenly distracted by the appearance of a young woman about her age with dark hair and glasses, accompanied by a lovely little female Frillish. Marion makes her way over to the young woman, grinning as she does. She calls out to her as she tries to get her attention with a friendly wave; "Hey, Jessica!"

"Jes-si-ca...?" Minerva squints her eyes in order to get a better look at the trainer. The name, and that face... the trainer seemed vaguely familiar.

Bedivere, taking the initiative, points to Jessica with a blue tentacle and grins up at Minerva. "Oh, dear Mistress, Jessica has been a resident of Fizzytopia for a long, long while. Perhaps you remember her from your days as a Shuppet...?"

After a moment's pause, Minerva's eyes light up with recognition with the help of Bedivere's gentle prodding. "I re-mem-ber you! The one who likes Cor-so-la." Minerva grins widely. "Sure-ly you re-mem-ber meeee... Ma-ry's one and on-ly star-ter... pup-pet-teer, mis-tress of strings, de-stroy-er of worlds, Mi-ner-va~" Minerva cackles ominously. "I hear you are in need of a Shup-pet..."

Marion rolls her eyes. "Give it a rest, Min. Anyway, Jess, you heard what I told you on the phone about what happened with Minerva... Right?" Marion grimaces a bit as her voice lowers, leaning in so that she can speak more privately to Jessica. "She can't remember anything from the past year, so..."

"It is no se-cret," Minerva loudly bellows behind Marion with a grin. "I know I can-not re-mem-ber the com-plete and ut-ter dev-a-sta-tion I have wrought. Ohhh, but how I wish I did~" The Banette cackles with glee as she turns to look at the female Frillish by Jessica's side, who has already captured Bedivere's attention. The blue Frillish immediately floats over to the female of his species, bowing with an incredible show of grace and dignity as he offers a tentacle.

"Would the lady care to be accompanied to the trade machine?" He asks, grinning widely. "It is rare indeed to see a Pokemon of such beauty and grace floating around these lands... if I may be so bold, ohohohoho~"

The female Frillish laughs daintily, averting her gaze with embarrassment. Gently reaching out and taking Bedivere's tentacle with hers, she finally gives him a shy little smile. A pleasure to meet you, sir, she says politely, in a soft, sweet voice.

"Oh, you may call me Bedivere, ohohoho~!" The male Frillish bows his head respectfully. "And what may I call you, my dear lady?"

Ni... Nimiane, the young female Frillish nervously utters, curtsying with a paradoxically awkward sort of grace.

"Lady Nimiane. A beautiful name. Very appropriate, ohohoho~"

"Look at those two. Just the pic-ture of dig-ni-fied in-san-i-teeeeee." Minerva smirks. "They are prac-ti-cal-ly made for each ot-her." Minerva imitates one of Bedivere's bows with an over-exaggerated flourish, laughing as she does.

"Why don't you introduce yourself, Minerva?" Marion tilts her head, motioning toward Nimiane. The Banette shrugs her shoulders.

"I have had to do e-nough in-tro-duc-tions, thank you ve-ry much," Minerva mutters gloomily. "Let those two fro-lic in fields of dai-sies and se-vered heads with-out me."

"Oh, come on, Min..." Marion pouts a bit.

"I am cer-tain there will be time for us to meet," Minerva responds dismissively. "Get on with the trade, will you not?" Minerva smirks. "We have that Shup-pet to deal with..."

Marion once again rolls her eyes, but before she can even make it over to one of the machines, Bedivere seems to already be setting up on Marion's end, placing the parcel of goodies for Jessica in the appropriate spot. Unwrapping the parcel, he reveals three shiny TMs, never before used. He turns to Jessica with an eager grin.

"I even baked a delicious poffin for you, ohohohoho~! It is still nice and warm~" Bedivere's chest puffs up with pride at his baking. "I do hope that you like cherry- Oh?" Bedivere pulls a Pokeball out of the poffin he had baked. "This is not a cherry~! How silly! Lucky I brought spares for the occasion..."

As Bedivere somehow manages to replace the cherries in his cherry poffin, Marion picks up the Pokeball that was removed from the baked good. Recognizing it immediately, she turns to her Banette, who has already begun whistling innocently.

"Minerva... What was my Shuppet's Pokeball doing in the poffin?"

"Ask your cra-zy chef o-ver there," Minerva says with a nod to Bedivere. "He baked it."

Sighing, Marion returns the Pokeball to her belt, after brushing some crumbs off of it. "That Pokeball was on my belt five minutes ago..."

"Well, Ma-ry... Life is a cra-zy jour-ney, you know." Minerva giggles. "One ne-ver knows what can hap-pen."

Marion nods with a rather contemplative look, as Bedivere encourages Jessica and Nimiane to approach the Cable Club machine. "Oh, I am so eager to welcome Lady Nimiane to our humble team! It is an honor and a privilege, Lady Jessica. We are both so, so grateful for your trust in us." Bedivere bows to Jessica, grinning from ear to ear. "We intend on taking very good care of her, do we not, my Lady?"

Marion grins and pats Bedivere on the head. "We do indeed."

((Trading 1x TM Silver Wind, 1x TM Bide, 1x TM Flamethrower and 1x +20 Cherry Poffin to lilblue for her Lv.1 Female Frillish. Thanks so much~

*TRADE INITIATED*))

Last edited by Marion Ette; 05-14-2013 at 07:02 PM.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:40 PM   #3254
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Trading Tyoyo3131 5,000 coins in exchange for 5 Piles of Ash.

*Trade Begun*
Old 05-14-2013, 07:43 PM   #3255
Toyo
hail

Rotom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Trading Tyoyo3131 5,000 coins in exchange for 5 Piles of Ash.

*Trade Begun*
Trading 5 Piles of Ash to Talon87 for 5,000 coins. Many thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Old 05-15-2013, 10:32 AM   #3256
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
The sound of jovial laughter echoes loudly outside the Cable Club, as a particularly gregarious male Frillish uses one of his tentacles to pry open the door to the lobby, as the other gracefully carries a parcel full of trainer goodies. Following the amiable Frillish is his ghostly lady Marion, who receives a respectful bow from her Frillish as he holds the door for her. Dressed in her usual Victorian-inspired finery, which has become lighter in both fabric and color given the change in season, she collapses her parasol in the lobby the moment she has escaped the bright May sunlight. The moment Marion enters the lobby, an angry Banette phases in afterwards, circling around her trainer like a hawk ready to swoop down on unsuspecting prey. Bedivere gently closes the door behind the pair of dolls, following silently with the parcel as they continue the argument that had started before they even entered the Cable Club.

Ask her again! I do not care what that friend of yours has said! I do not care WHAT you have to do! Lie, if you must! Throw the Pokeball in with the rest of those baubles while she happens to be distracted! Free Shuppet with every trade! I would bet you she would be HAPPY! Though the Banette appears to be silent, it is clear by the tone in her native language that she is absolutely seething.

"I told you, Min, the bidding is up for another 36 hours, and there's already interest. I'll be sure to trade Shuppet away the moment the time is up-"

Minerva crosses her arms, her zipper grin stretched to its limits. I know you, little miss tenderheart. The longer you hold on to her, the more likely you are to develop feelings... get all nostalgic... A year is not enough to change you. Not that part of you, anyhow. No. The sooner you trade that Shuppet, the better, and I am NOT leaving this Cable Club until you do.

Marion grins at Minerva's statement. "Oh? Well, it's a good thing you don't need sleep. Hell, you can even feed on the negative emotions you happen to find around the Club while you sit here and wait for 36 more ho-"

BE SERIOUS! Minerva narrows her eyes, despite the unfaltering grin.

"I am being serious." Marion smirks. "I told you how the trade is going to work, and I am not going back on my word just to appease your paranoia-"

Paranoia? Minerva's voice raises by at least two octaves, abnormally high and painfully tense like a violin string wound way too tight. Oh, I will show you paranoia... The Banette cackles as malevolently as she possibly can... to which Marion only responds with a laugh of her own.

"Whatever you say, Minerva." Marion responds with a mischievous glint in her eye, before she is suddenly distracted by the appearance of a young woman about her age with dark hair and glasses, accompanied by a lovely little female Frillish. Marion makes her way over to the young woman, grinning as she does. She calls out to her as she tries to get her attention with a friendly wave; "Hey, Jessica!"

"Jes-si-ca...?" Minerva squints her eyes in order to get a better look at the trainer. The name, and that face... the trainer seemed vaguely familiar.

Bedivere, taking the initiative, points to Jessica with a blue tentacle and grins up at Minerva. "Oh, dear Mistress, Jessica has been a resident of Fizzytopia for a long, long while. Perhaps you remember her from your days as a Shuppet...?"

After a moment's pause, Minerva's eyes light up with recognition with the help of Bedivere's gentle prodding. "I re-mem-ber you! The one who likes Cor-so-la." Minerva grins widely. "Sure-ly you re-mem-ber meeee... Ma-ry's one and on-ly star-ter... pup-pet-teer, mis-tress of strings, de-stroy-er of worlds, Mi-ner-va~" Minerva cackles ominously. "I hear you are in need of a Shup-pet..."

Marion rolls her eyes. "Give it a rest, Min. Anyway, Jess, you heard what I told you on the phone about what happened with Minerva... Right?" Marion grimaces a bit as her voice lowers, leaning in so that she can speak more privately to Jessica. "She can't remember anything from the past year, so..."

"It is no se-cret," Minerva loudly bellows behind Marion with a grin. "I know I can-not re-mem-ber the com-plete and ut-ter dev-a-sta-tion I have wrought. Ohhh, but how I wish I did~" The Banette cackles with glee as she turns to look at the female Frillish by Jessica's side, who has already captured Bedivere's attention. The blue Frillish immediately floats over to the female of his species, bowing with an incredible show of grace and dignity as he offers a tentacle.

"Would the lady care to be accompanied to the trade machine?" He asks, grinning widely. "It is rare indeed to see a Pokemon of such beauty and grace floating around these lands... if I may be so bold, ohohohoho~"

The female Frillish laughs daintily, averting her gaze with embarrassment. Gently reaching out and taking Bedivere's tentacle with hers, she finally gives him a shy little smile. A pleasure to meet you, sir, she says politely, in a soft, sweet voice.

"Oh, you may call me Bedivere, ohohoho~!" The male Frillish bows his head respectfully. "And what may I call you, my dear lady?"

Ni... Nimiane, the young female Frillish nervously utters, curtsying with a paradoxically awkward sort of grace.

"Lady Nimiane. A beautiful name. Very appropriate, ohohoho~"

"Look at those two. Just the pic-ture of dig-ni-fied in-san-i-teeeeee." Minerva smirks. "They are prac-ti-cal-ly made for each ot-her." Minerva imitates one of Bedivere's bows with an over-exaggerated flourish, laughing as she does.

"Why don't you introduce yourself, Minerva?" Marion tilts her head, motioning toward Nimiane. The Banette shrugs her shoulders.

"I have had to do e-nough in-tro-duc-tions, thank you ve-ry much," Minerva mutters gloomily. "Let those two fro-lic in fields of dai-sies and se-vered heads with-out me."

"Oh, come on, Min..." Marion pouts a bit.

"I am cer-tain there will be time for us to meet," Minerva responds dismissively. "Get on with the trade, will you not?" Minerva smirks. "We have that Shup-pet to deal with..."

Marion once again rolls her eyes, but before she can even make it over to one of the machines, Bedivere seems to already be setting up on Marion's end, placing the parcel of goodies for Jessica in the appropriate spot. Unwrapping the parcel, he reveals three shiny TMs, never before used. He turns to Jessica with an eager grin.

"I even baked a delicious poffin for you, ohohohoho~! It is still nice and warm~" Bedivere's chest puffs up with pride at his baking. "I do hope that you like cherry- Oh?" Bedivere pulls a Pokeball out of the poffin he had baked. "This is not a cherry~! How silly! Lucky I brought spares for the occasion..."

As Bedivere somehow manages to replace the cherries in his cherry poffin, Marion picks up the Pokeball that was removed from the baked good. Recognizing it immediately, she turns to her Banette, who has already begun whistling innocently.

"Minerva... What was my Shuppet's Pokeball doing in the poffin?"

"Ask your cra-zy chef o-ver there," Minerva says with a nod to Bedivere. "He baked it."

Sighing, Marion returns the Pokeball to her belt, after brushing some crumbs off of it. "That Pokeball was on my belt five minutes ago..."

"Well, Ma-ry... Life is a cra-zy jour-ney, you know." Minerva giggles. "One ne-ver knows what can hap-pen."

Marion nods with a rather contemplative look, as Bedivere encourages Jessica and Nimiane to approach the Cable Club machine. "Oh, I am so eager to welcome Lady Nimiane to our humble team! It is an honor and a privilege, Lady Jessica. We are both so, so grateful for your trust in us." Bedivere bows to Jessica, grinning from ear to ear. "We intend on taking very good care of her, do we not, my Lady?"

Marion grins and pats Bedivere on the head. "We do indeed."

((Trading 1x TM Silver Wind, 1x TM Bide, 1x TM Flamethrower and 1x +20 Cherry Poffin to lilblue for her Lv.1 Female Frillish. Thanks so much~

*TRADE INITIATED*))
Jessica breathed, going over once more the facts Marion had provided on the phone: Coselle, or Minerva rather, was no longer human. Her memories of the past year had been erased. That meant the two had never encountered each other before, at least not directly. Certainly not “in person”. It was strange to think that today, they would be introduced again for the first time, in the very same place as before. Identical setting, yet under a different name and guise… Jessica wondered whether she would be wearing another face as well around Minerva, knowing what she did about the Banette’s true identity – and intentions. After everything she’d witnessed and experienced over those 12 months, it was hard to hide it all away. It didn’t seem like something that could simply be swept under the rug, patched up so neatly with a single square. Starting from square one, trying to squeeze the corners through a circle. Coming full circle. Surely the stitches would come undone someday, revealing the scars underneath…

She shook her head, no longer sure what her head was saying. Not that she even knew what she was talking about in the first place. After all, she was only a bystander for the most part, but then that was exactly why she was frustrated. It felt like Jess had only just gotten to know Coselle before the clock stopped and reset. The warm look in the woman’s eyes at Christmas, when she gripped the girl’s hand with frigid fingers and welcomed her as a friend (of her sister’s, at least)… Jessica wondered if she’d ever see it again. Or for that matter, the even brighter, burning passion her gaze held towards Keith that day. …But love, Marion warned, was the most taboo subject of all. Jess was not aware of what exactly had happened between Keith and Coselle to shake the status of their relationship, but whatever it was, apparently it was not worth the pain of reliving. And so Jess promised secrecy, silence. She didn’t know much about such delicate matters, but she didn’t wish to carelessly hurt people whom she was fond of (a mistake she often made), so she would gladly keep her mouth shut.

At any rate, there was no looking back now. After straightening herself and the timeline in her mind, sorting out her story, she stepped inside the building. Scanning the crowd, she spotted a familiar lilac-haired lady, instantly sight-striking in her sophisticated clothing. She even carried a parasol tucked neatly by her side, presumably used to protect her pale skin. Jessica swallowed slightly upon sight of it, possessing no trust for such abominations, rain or shine. Still, she put on a nervous smile as she edged closer to greet Marion and her Pokémon.

Upon sensing the puppet’s stare upon her, she froze. Those blood-red eyes, squinting as they scrutinized Jess, seeking recollection. (Meanwhile, Jessica ironically found it just as difficult to recognize Minerva when she wasn’t dressed in combat boots and smoking a cigarette.) She sighed in relief when Marion’s Frillish, Bedivere, broke the spell by explaining who she was, saving her from stumbling over her own self-presentation. A beat, then the Banette grinned widely, stretching her zippered mouth.

“I re-mem-ber you! The one who likes Cor-so-la.” The voice she spoke in was similar to Coselle’s, only staggered instead of smooth.

“Y-yes, that’s me…” Jessica couldn’t help but beam a little bit, pleased Minerva hadn’t completely forgotten about her at least.

“Sure-ly you re-mem-ber meeee... Ma-ry's one and on-ly star-ter... pup-pet-teer, mis-tress of strings, de-stroy-er of worlds, Mi-ner-va~” She cackled ominously. “I hear you are in need of a Shup-pet...”

Before Jess could awkwardly deny, she was rescued once again by Marion’s interjection, repeating once again that Minerva’s mental records were missing since May. Minerva overheard this, but thankfully seemed unfazed, in fact relishing the thought of what kind of destruction she must’ve caused during the interim. Soon she was distracted further by another pink Frillish floating behind Jess, who had been politely quiet thus far. Bedivere cut in again, offering to escort the female of his kind to the Trade Machine. “Nimiane,” as she called herself, happily accepted the invitation, dancing with her partner through the air as gracefully as synchronized swimmers in the sea (while Minerva gagged as if choking on salt water).

Bedivere began carefully arranging offerings on their end of the device, revealing with a flourish three shiny TMs and a special treat he had baked himself: a Cherry(?) Poffin. Strange, the main ingredient looked a little large for some reason… As he plucked a Poké Ball from the sweet’s center, Marion glared at Minerva, who hummed innocently. Jessica suppressed a giggle, suddenly reminded of a certain Sneasel. Something told her Midna and Minerva might get along quite well.

Bedivere quickly replaced the fake fruit with a real one, and motioned Nimiane to approach, holding her fin to help guide her up onto the pedestal. She seated herself elegantly with flippers folded in her lap, looking like a little mermaid statue. Bedivere bowed graciously to Jessica, thanking her for bringing Nimiane to be on Marion’s team. Jessica inclined deeply in return.

“You’re very welcome, Sir Bedivere. Please do look after her. And it was a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” She paused, glancing at Marion before turning to the Banette. “It was nice to meet you too, Miss… Minerva.”

-

Trading Lv. 1 Frillish to Marion Ette for 1x TM SILVER WIND, 1x TM FLAMETHROWER, 1x TM BIDE, & 1x Cherry Poffin (+20 Cool Points).

*Trade Closed*

~ Stark Edit: +20 Cherry Poffin used on 18th Oct 2013.

Last edited by Stark; 10-18-2013 at 09:15 PM.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:21 PM   #3257
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Trade 1:

Trading 1x Luxury Ball to GZ for 10K coins and 1 candy.

Trade 2:

Trading 1x Fire Stone to Charminions for 1x Leaf Stone.

*TRADES INITIATED*
Old 05-15-2013, 04:35 PM   #3258
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Trade 2:

*TRADES INITIATED*
Trading x1 Leaf Stone for Marion's Fire Stone. Thanks!

Trade Closed
Old 05-16-2013, 09:29 PM   #3259
The Morg
Trying to send Christmas cards

Trading a Lv. 1 Male Woobat to Okiku for 5000 Coins.

Trade started!
Old 05-16-2013, 09:38 PM   #3260
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosuser View Post
Trading a Lv. 1 Male Woobat to Okiku for 5000 Coins.

Trade started!
Trading 5,000 coins for dosuser's Lv.1 Male Woobat. Thank you so much! ^^ Now to think of a name and personality...

*Trade Closed!*

Last edited by OkikuMew; 05-16-2013 at 09:51 PM.
Old 05-17-2013, 04:49 AM   #3261
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Trading 7 candies to Shadowshocker for his Klink.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:03 AM   #3262
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
Trading 7 candies to Shadowshocker for his Klink.
Traded a Level 1 genderless Klink to PikaGod for his 7 Rare Candies.

*trade closed*
*end transmission*
Old 05-17-2013, 01:33 PM   #3263
Green Zubat
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Trade 1:

Trading 1x Luxury Ball to GZ for 10K coins and 1 candy.

Trade 2:

*TRADES INITIATED*
Ah screw it. I was going to RP this, but cba & don't have the time.

Trading my 10,000 coins + 1 candy to ME for her Luxury Ball, which I'll be swapping Margaux into.

*Trade Closed*

Last edited by Green Zubat; 05-17-2013 at 01:39 PM.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:55 AM   #3264
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

In the glass doors of the Cable Club, Marion pauses for a moment, reapplying her lipstick as she scrutinizes the faint reflection in the glass. Illuminated by the awning light, she adjusts the buttons on her dress, attempting to stare through her reflection into the lobby. At this hour of night, it was rare to see trainers engaging in any sort of trades, despite the fact that the Cable Club was open 24/7. As she peers inside, she is momentarily surprised by the horrified expressions of the few trainers who are gathered within, as a man comes charging towards the doors;

"NO! NOOOOOOOO! GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!"

Something about this scene was all too familiar... Marion sighs and moves nonchalantly out of the man's path as the doors burst open, a young trainer screaming in horror as he runs out of the building as fast as his legs can possibly carry him. In hot pursuit is the floating, severed head of a Miltank, with dripping, bloody eyes rolling in its ghastly, partially-exposed skull as it issues a strange, bovine cackle.

"MOOOOOOO! THE CURRRRRRRSE OOOF THE CABLE CLUB IS UPON YOOOOOOOOU~!" The head chants, as the bell collar wrapped around the bloody stump of a neck rings with an otherworldly tintinnabulation. Marion takes one look at the spectral cowhead and puts her hands on her hips.

"What are you doing, Minerva?"

"Whooooo is this Mooo-nerva that you speak oooof?" The Miltank head tilts itself, looking confused. Undeterred, Marion simply stares into the spooky eyes of the rotting Miltank.

"Is this how you've been entertaining yourself the past three days?" Marion stifles a grin, trying not to reveal how amused she is at the terror and awe in the eyes of the trainers in the lobby, who cannot fathom how this odd, lavender-haired woman could be so calm in the face of something so terrifying. The severed head's rotting lips slowly twist into a wicked smile.

"Wellll..." The head leans in towards Marion, speaking in a barely audible whisper, "It is not as sim-ple as alllll that. First, one must start the ru-mors... Whis-per to tra-ded Po-ke-mon a-bout the CURSE OF THE CA-BLE CLUB... Ru-mors tra-vel fast, e-spe-cial-ly when so ma-ny trai-ners are wit-ness-ing the hor-rors of the ru-mored Curse... It on-ly took one dead Pid-gey-"

Marion narrows her eyes. "Minerva..."

"What? It died of shock. If its heart was that ter-ri-bly weak, the lit-tle bud-gie was clear-ly on its way out soon, an-y-how." The cow head glares smugly at Marion... at least, as smugly as it can given that its jaw has apparently and rather realistically unhinged from all of the talking its been doing and fallen to the floor, allowing its tongue to dangle from the head like a pink, saliva-covered necktie. Despite this, however, an ominous voice still echoes loudly from within the head; "I pro-mised I would not leave here until you trade that Shup-pet. I WILL KEEP MY PRO-MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOse." The cowhead spins around with maniacal glee.

The other trainers around Marion begin to stand and point toward the lavender-haired trainer, their eyes alight. "YOU! You're the one that's supposed to break the curse!"

Marion whirls around to face the small group of trainers who have begun to gather around Marion. She notices immediately that their eyes immediately sink towards her Pokeballs, and as they begin to reach for them, she immediately shifts her body away from their grasp to protect them.

"What gives? Those are mine! You can't just take them!! What is it you want?" Marion shrinks back, beginning to feel nervous at the crowd's strange reaction to her. Spectres she could deal with, but people...

"That Shuppet! It's like the floating head said!"

"Oh... you mean THIS Shuppet?" Marion holds up the Pokeball in her hand which encases the very Shuppet in question, only to have it forcibly ripped out of her hands by a stereotypical-looking hiker, who easily overpowers the frail-looking ghost-type trainer.

"Sorry, lil' miss, but this is getting traded to me. It's for the good of the Cable Club." The hiker tips his hat toward Marion as he strides toward the trading machine, and Marion immediately reaches for one of her Pokeballs in order to stop the well-meaning thief... Only to find herself restrained by two more Cable Club goers before she can even call out a Pokemon. Marion cries out; "No, wait! She's getting traded to somebody else! He should be here any minute! Please, stop!" Her cries are going unheard by the hiker, which causes Marion to immediately turn toward the troublemaking cowhead with rage and frustration. "MINERVAAAAAAAA!"

Marion listens to the others whisper among themselves, theorizing that perhaps this ghostly trainer once owned this Miltank, and that she went by the name of Minerva before her tragic decapitation... Shaking her head violently, Marion bursts out; "She's not my Miltank! She's my Banette! You are ALL letting yourselves get tricked by her! Minerva, show them that you're really a Banette."

The trainers look incredulously at Marion. "What Banette do you know that spits the fires of Hell? It's just like the legend!"

"What legend? That's firestream! That's a CM move," Marion attempts to explain with an exasperated look on her face. "Please... please... That Shuppet is supposed to go to my boyfriend-"

"BOY.... FRIEND....?" The cowhead's eyes spontaneously combust in a show of otherworldly rage, leaving flaming orbs of pure anger in their wake. The man at the trading machine stands paralyzed in fear, trying his hardest to shake himself out of it and finish the trade; while most of the other Cable Club goers flee the scene, the pair of muscular trainers apprehending Marion, despite their trembling, do not move an inch... such is their belief that Marion should not be allowed to interfere at any cost. The flaming eyes of the cursed cow turn toward Marion.

"YOU DID NOT TELL ME OF THIS," the creature bellows. "YOU HAVE KEPT THIS FROM ME!! ARE YOU A-FRAID, MA-RY? E-VEN BET-TER..." The head smirks as best it can without a bottom lip. "IS HE A-FRAID?"

Marion takes a deep breath. Things were not looking good. An angry mob, and an even angrier Banette... How on Earth would Duke react when he arrived? It was this thought that truly filled Marion with terror...

((Trading Lv.1 Female Shuppet to Balmund for 4x Rare Candies... If he can get that crazy hiker out of the way, that is. XD

*TRADE INITIATED*))
Old 05-18-2013, 05:17 PM   #3265
Acio29619
Thunder Badge

Trading my Level 1 female Sewaddle to Lass El for her single Rare Candy.

*Trade Started*
Old 05-18-2013, 06:57 PM   #3266
Lass El
Idealistic Faepeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acio29619 View Post
Trading my Level 1 female Sewaddle to Lass El for her single Rare Candy.

*Trade Started*
Trading 1x rare candy to Acio for her Lv. 1 female Sewaddle. Thanks so much for letting me borrow her!

*Trade Closed*
Old 05-19-2013, 12:59 AM   #3267
Acio29619
Thunder Badge

Trading my LiteBlue (Smart) +20 Pokeblock to Missingno. Master for his 1,000 Coins.

*Trade Started*

Last edited by Hayward; 05-19-2013 at 06:20 AM. Reason: So long, siggy!
Old 05-19-2013, 10:33 AM   #3268
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Trading my Lv.1 Female Torkoal for Missingno. Master's 1,000 coins.

*trade started*

Take good care of her! ^^
Old 05-19-2013, 03:50 PM   #3269
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Trading one Silver Shard to Gemini Spark for 750 coins.

*Trade Started*
Old 05-19-2013, 06:19 PM   #3270
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading 3 Rare Candies to myahoo for her Lv 1 Male Taillow.

*Trade started*
Old 05-19-2013, 06:26 PM   #3271
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading 3 Rare Candies to myahoo for her Lv 1 Male Taillow.

*Trade started*
Trading my Lv. 1 Male Taillow to Marble for his 3 Rare Candies.

-Trade Closed-
Old 05-19-2013, 06:59 PM   #3272
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Trading this Male Eevee to MarbleZone for 3 Candies, 20,000 coins, 1 Gold Pokeblock. Enjoy and Thanks!

*Trade Initiated*

Last edited by Stark; 05-19-2013 at 08:29 PM.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:33 PM   #3273
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acio29619 View Post
Trading my LiteBlue (Smart) +20 Pokeblock to Missingno. Master for his 1,000 Coins.

*Trade Started*
Trading 1,000 coins to Acio29619 for a LiteBlue (Smart) +20 Pokéblock. ~ Tess Edit: Used on 09/06/2013.

*Trade Closed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading my Lv.1 Female Torkoal for Missingno. Master's 1,000 coins.

*trade started*

Take good care of her! ^^
The doors to the Cable Club opened up, and Keith walked inside, sighing and rolling his eyes as his Meowth was on the floor behind him, desperately tugging at his pant leg, trying to get him to turn back.

"C'mon, Keith," whined Meowth. "We gotta get outta here!"

"For the last time, Meowth," Keith sighed, "I don't care what you've heard, there is no such thing as the curse of the Cable Club!"

"Easy fer youse ta say," Meowth said uneasily. "Youse ain't da one who heard da rumors-"

"Exactly, Meowth, they're just rumors," Keith interrupted. "I mean, come on, a severed Miltank head that spews the fires of hell, what kind of Tauros shit is that?" Shaking his head (and somehow not noticing the minor commotion that was taking place elsewhere in the Cable Club at that very moment), he walked over to a trade machine. He placed a small bag containing 1,000 coins on his end, and several seconds later, there sat a Poké Ball in its place.

"Hey, so, wat didja trade fer dis time?" Meowth asked as Keith took the ball off the machine.

Keith grinned. "See for yourself," he replied as he threw the ball. "Torkoal, I choose you!" he exclaimed.

In a flash of light, an orange Pokémon materialized, its body encased in a hard, black shell. A puff of white smoke emerged from a hole in the shell as it glanced up at Keith.

"Hey there, Torkoal," Keith smiled. "I'm Keith, your new trainer." In response to this, Torkoal smiled.

"She's pretty quiet, ain't she?" remarked Meowth. "I didn't tink youse would've wanted a Torkoal, Keith," he added.

"Heh, are you kidding?" grinned Keith as he patted his new Torkoal on the head. "I grew up in Lavaridge Town. When I was younger, I always went and explored the Fiery Path on the edge of town. Lots of Numel, Slugma, and Torkoal in there. Torkoal here kinda reminds me of home." He smiled at Torkoal again, who smiled back at him. "Only question now is, what to name you?" Keith remarked. "I've been thinking, but... I can't seem to come up with a good name for you."

"Hey, howzabout youse names her Shelley?" suggested Meowth.

"Shelley?" Keith repeated, frowning. "What- that's just a pun on the fact that she has a shell. It's what you'd expect a three-year-old to name their Squirtle or something."

"I dunno, she seems ta like dat idea," Meowth shrugged, pointing at Torkoal. Keith looked- sure enough, Torkoal was smiling and nodding.

"Huh," Keith remarked. "Torkoal, are you saying you like Meowth's suggestion? You like the name Shelley?"

In response, a column of smoke rose up out of a hole in Torkoal's shell, and the smoke changed shape in midair, morphing into a crude smiley face.

"Wow," said Keith. "I'll take that as a yes. OK, then, welcome to the team, Shelley," he stated as he withdrew his new Torkoal and exited the Cable Club.
~~~~~~~
Trading 1,000 coins to OkikuMew for her level 1 female Torkoal. Don't worry, Shelley's in good hands!

*Trade Closed*

Last edited by enchantress; 06-16-2013 at 07:10 PM.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:01 PM   #3274
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Trading one Silver Shard to Gemini Spark for 750 coins.

*Trade Started*
And I hereby trade my 750 coins for Jerichi's Silver Shard!

COMPLETE.

*Trade Closed*
Old 05-19-2013, 10:28 PM   #3275
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Trading x1 Rare Candy for Meetan's Lv. 1 Female Mankey.

TRADE STARTED~
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records