UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 10:52 AM   #1576
Pest
Volcano Badge

Putting in a request for a Female Deerling.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:17 PM   #1577
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Chad walked through town with his special alternate-colored Wurmple on his shoulder. He walked by the Adoption Center. He glanced in the window to see that inside there were only a few Pokemon, but they were all playing with the toys together. He paused for only a moment to watch. They seemed happy, but Chad wondered if anyone would adopt them all.

Wurmple watched intently. Chad didn't notice, but he was really paying attention to one of the Pokemon inside. When he turned to walk away, Wurmple spoke up, "Wurmple Wurm!"

"What's up bud?" Chad looked at Wurmple. Wurmple motioned inside with the horn on his head. Chad looked further inside, and he spotted what caught Wurmple's attention. Nudging a small beach ball on the floor was a small green worm-like Pokemon. "Is that green Pokemon what you're pointing at?"

"Wurmple," he answered somewhat shyly.

"Alright. It's been awhile, let's see if it's spoken for." Chad turned around once again and walked inside. Each of the Pokemon, who were previously playing with the toys, stopped playing when they heard the door opened. They all looked at Chad longingly. He took out his Pokedex and scanned the green one that Wurmple was so keen on seeing more of:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Caterpie, the Worm Pokemon. Caterpie's feet have suction cups designed to stick to any surface. They tenaciously climb trees to forage.
"Looking for a friend, I see?" Chad said to Wurmple. He nodded. He looked at the attendant, prepared to make an offer. "The Caterpie is a female?" he said. He looked at Wurmple, who suddenly began to blush hearing this bit of information. "Oh, now we're blushing?" Chad said laughing. "Looking for a girlfriend, eh? Don't let Larvesta find out. She may have something to say about that."

Chad withdrew an empty Pokeball from his backpack. "I'd like to adopt that Caterpie over there. Seems my Wurmple is pretty interested." Wurmple looked away becoming shy suddenly, still blushing. "This is the Pokeball I'd like to house her in, and I believe the adoption fee are these Candies," he said holding out three Rare Candies.

"What luck Wurmple! I'd almost forgotten, but last time I was here I made a request for the Center to reserve the next Caterpie that shows up," Chad explained. "She must have recently arrived, because she's been reserved for me." Wurmple began to get excited. "How about we wait for the transaction to be approved before we begin to court?"

OOC: That should be Pokeball 5 of 20.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:45 PM   #1578
enchantress
Queen of the Night

jolteonjak: Lv.1 female Caterpie adoption confirmed. I look forward to meeting these two again in the Breeding Centre one of these days ;)
Old 04-24-2013, 04:49 AM   #1579
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

*grumble grumble* Requesting a Caterpie of either gender.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:03 AM   #1580
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Dropping off a Level 1 female Spinarak from the SPPf Shop-of-all-Trades.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:17 PM   #1581
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Pokémon Available to Adopt:
Spinarak (F) Lv.1
Hm, another day, another trip to the Adoption Center!

Shopkeeper: *is trapped in a web* Will someone PLEASE adopt that Spinarak up there?! Preferably BEFORE IT EATS ME!! ;o;

A Spinarak, huh? *opens Pokedex*

Spinarak, the String Spit Pokemon. Spinarak are web-weaving spiders, meaning they create a large net made of thin, strong silk. Then all they need to do is wait motionlessly for prey items to get stuck in the web. The silk is so sticky, prey are unable to escape before the Spinarak investigates and uses String Shot to wrap them in a thick cocoon before consuming it at their leisure. The web can also be considered a second nervous system and allows Spinarak to tell exactly what kind of animal is on their web. For this reason, some Spinarak are picky eaters and have been known to release certain species of Pokemon from their web while eating others.

: *walks closer to the shopkeeper* Spina~! *happy face on abdomen*

Shopkeeper: Yeah, that's nice and all, but AAAAAAH HELP MEEEEEEE!! >_<

Sure, I do want that Spinarak, after all...

Adoption: Lv. 1 Female Spinarak
Payment: 3 Rare Candies
Pokeball: Pokeball (4/20)

Okay, that's the paperwork! Now you look friendly, so come on, let's leave the nice adoption person alone! *holds out hand*

: Spin? Spinaraa~! *climbs up my arm*

There you go! Thanks again! All right, let's find another place for you to web ... Elise! *leaves*

Shopkeeper: Thanks for saving me, but ... can you ... let me down? Hello? Somebody? ...Anybody? -_-
Old 04-27-2013, 05:58 AM   #1582
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Gemini Spark: Lv.1 female Spinarak adoption confirmed.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:09 PM   #1583
Toyo
hail

Quote:
Taillow (F) Lv.1
Blame Itzatrap + Daisy!Stream people for this. ^.^ Adopting this little Taillow. Welcome to the team, Rosa!

Pokeball [9/20], x3 Candies

Last edited by Toyo; 05-01-2013 at 08:26 PM.
Old 05-03-2013, 06:36 AM   #1584
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Tyoyo3131: Lv.1 female Taillow adoption confirmed.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:30 PM   #1585
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Dropping off a level 1 male Yanma from the Shop of all Trades.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:11 AM   #1586
Lass El
Idealistic Faepeep

I would like to place a request for a Shellos of either gender please!
Old 05-06-2013, 06:01 AM   #1587
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Yanmega

Quote:
Yanma (M) Lv.1
It had been a while since he'd swung by this part of Fizzytopia. The Adoption Centre was where he'd acquired his second friend and partner, an unwanted Relicanth, but these days he'd heard that pickings were slim. However, as he passed by the door, Dave couldn't help but hear a whirring, droning noise coming from within. As the fisherman approached, he noticed that the building was surrounded by shards of broken glass, the windows smashed. The hair on the back of his neck rose. What had happened? PokéHunters come to steal some poor Pokémon? The Trapinch on his shoulder began to retreat into his shirt in fear, but slowly, the trainer approached as quietly has his boots would let him, any sound drowned out by the roar from inside. Reaching for the handle, he turned it and opened the door, his Torkoal's PokéBall clenched in his hand should he need to help.

Instead, he saw a large insect hanging in the air, the sound coming from its huge wings. The Yanma turned, glowering at him as it zipped through the air, coming close but never within reach, Rincewind's jaws snapping at each feint to catch nothing but air. Looking past the insect, he saw the Adoption Centre clerk ducked behind his desk, hands clamped over ears. Upon seeing the trainer, the poor man stood up, shouting to be heard over the Bug-type's wingbeats, "Thank Arceus! Please help me!" His words almost sounded chopped as they reached Dave's ears, pulses of air from Yanma's wings almost destroying any sound to go past them.

"What's going on?" Dave shouted back. "All this noise... what happened here? What happened to the glass?" But he had an inkling.

"Someone dropped off this Yanma, that's what! I let him out for exercise and he went rogue! He shouldn't be beating his wings this fast, but he turned it up so he could smash all the windows! Now I can't recall him and he'll probably shake this building off the foundations if he keeps this up! Won't you adopt him, please?" Desperation drenched the poor man's voice. Well, what of it Dave could hear over the aggravated arthropod.

Sighing, Dave fumbled in his many pockets. He did have a soft spot for Bugs in general, though most of his exposure had been fishing lures styled after them. The Yanma one had been his favourite before a Basculin had sheared his line and taken it. Maybe it was fate. Rummaging around, he produced three Rare Candies, and his only spare PokéBall - exactly what was needed.

Ducking, he ran below the insect, shielding his ears as Rincewind once more attempted to make a meal of the noisome nuisance, the Yanma darting out of reach while causing more of a racket. By the time Dave reached the desk, the counter was rattling. "Here, take them!" he shouted, barely able to hear himself as he thrust the candies into the clerk's hands. Turning, he maximised his PokéBall and threw it toward the Clear Wing Pokémon, intentionally missing. The Yanma's erratic flight took him straight into the orb's path, stunning him as it bounced of his head, split open, and sucked him inside in a flash of red light. The device wobbled uncertainly on the floor for a few seconds before a satisfying 'PING!' echoed through the now-silent building.

A smile crept over Dave's features as he stooped, picking up the sphere to look at it. A new friend... and it seemed like this one needed company. Behind him, the clerk slumped to the desk, his hands relaxing after spending Arceus-knows how long clamped over his ears. "Tha-thank you." he stammered, smiling as he filed the candies into his register. "Ugh, I'm not sure how long I could have put up with that. I'll have to get a hearing test at my next checkup. Now then... that's it! Shoo! I don't want that menace in here any longer!" Dave's grin only intensified, and he pocketed his new Yanma as he nodded to the clerk, heading out the door, leaving the beleaguered man to his mental breakdown in peace.

"Welcome to the team... Teppic."
Old 05-06-2013, 06:26 AM   #1588
enchantress
Queen of the Night

DaveTheFishGuy: Lv.1 male Yanma adoption confirmed.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:18 PM   #1589
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Changing my request to Magikarp of any gender.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:23 PM   #1590
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Hello, I'd like to place a request for a Male Zubat please.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:19 AM   #1591
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I'd like to adopt back my male Koffing once he's handed in for Shadowshocker's Shard Quest, please.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:13 AM   #1592
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Dropping off a level 1 male Koffing from the UPN Shop of all Trades.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:47 AM   #1593
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Koffing (M) Lv1 *on hold for Missingno. Master until 20th May*
And I'm here to adopt back my Koffing. Welcome back, Pepperspray! (Poké Ball (1/10)) (3 Rare Candies)
Old 05-13-2013, 06:53 AM   #1594
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Missingno. Master: Lv.1 male Koffing adoption confirmed.
Old 05-18-2013, 05:15 PM   #1595
Acio29619
Thunder Badge

I'd like to adopt back my female Sewaddle once Lass El uses it for a Shard Quest.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:08 PM   #1596
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Dropping off a Level 1 female Sewaddle from the SPPf Shop of all Trades.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:40 PM   #1597
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Dropping off a Level 1 female Mankey and a Level 1 female Onix from the SPPf Shop of all Trades.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:36 AM   #1598
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
OPnix (F) Lv.1
With 3 candies I'd like to adopt this little ... well not so little girl I guess. Placing this OPnix into this Pokeball (3/20).
Old 05-23-2013, 02:58 PM   #1599
Acio29619
Thunder Badge

Quote:
Sewaddle (F) Lv.1 *on hold for Acio29619 until 28th May*

Adopting this Sewaddle. Here is three Rare Candy and it will be placed in this Pokeball (8/10 of set) upon confirmation.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:33 AM   #1600
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Pest: Lv.1 female Onix adoption confirmed.
Acio29619: Lv.1 female Sewaddle adoption confirmed.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records