UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 06:22 AM   #3151
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Trading two Rare Candies plus one Cheri Berry plus one Pinap Berry to Kairne for his Lv. 1 Male Trapinch.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:45 AM   #3152
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Trading two Rare Candies plus one Cheri Berry plus one Pinap Berry to Kairne for his Lv. 1 Male Trapinch.
Trading my Lv 1 Male Trapinch to DaveTheFishGuy for 2 Rare Candies, 1 Pinap Berry, and 1 Cheri Berry

Spoiler: show
Species: Trapinch
Name:
Level: One
Obtained: Egg House
Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0
IQ: 0
Moves:
Bite
Signal Beam
Sandstorm
Hidden Power Ice

*Trade Closed*
Old 04-23-2013, 09:41 AM   #3153
Emp
Volcano Badge

Trading 1x Fashion Case and 1x Heart Necklace to LBC for 2x Candy

My inventory feels a lot manlier. Trade Commenced
Old 04-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #3154
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by empoleon dynamite View Post
Trading 1x Fashion Case and 1x Heart Necklace to LBC for 2x Candy

My inventory feels a lot manlier. Trade Commenced
Trading 2x Rare Candies to empoleon dynamite for 1x Fashion Case & 1x Heart Necklace.

*Trade Closed*

*squees girlishly* *cough* I mean, thank you. ^^; I'm sure, uh, Minchi willl appreciate it. X3
Old 04-23-2013, 04:48 PM   #3155
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Trading 3x Rare Candies, 1,000 coins and TMs Overheat and Focus Punch to biggggg5 for his male level 6 Heracross.

**Trade Started**
Old 04-23-2013, 04:52 PM   #3156
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Trading 3x Rare Candies, 1,000 coins and TMs Overheat and Focus Punch to biggggg5 for his male level 6 Heracross.

**Trade Started**

Trading Heracross for the above mentioned items. Thanks itza!

Trade closed

Hercules' stats:

Hercules: male level 6 Heracross
Nature: tbd
Ability: Guts
Birthday: April 21
Pokeball: Pokeball

Held Item
N/A

Moves
Level Up: night slash, Tackle, leer, horn attack, Endure
TM: struggle bug, brick break Focus Blast
HM: cut, strength, rock smash
Move tutor/egg/advanced:Megahorn
Custom:N/A

Tameness: 0
IQ: 0

Obtained from Adoption Center

Also because it is easier then trying to fit them into my already incredibly messy profile I will be using both Tms on my Charmander Hotstuff.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:56 AM   #3157
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Trading 1x Vampire Ball to Sneezey12 for 2x Rare Candies.

Trade opened.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:11 PM   #3158
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Trading my Lv.1 F Spinarak w/8 to Swapertforever for his x2 candies

--Trade Started--
Old 04-25-2013, 12:04 AM   #3159
The Morg
Trying to send Christmas cards

Trading a level 1 female Woobat to Blaze for 6000 Coins.

Trade started!

Last edited by The Morg; 04-25-2013 at 07:44 AM.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:51 AM   #3160
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosuser View Post
Trading a level 1 female Woobat to Blaze for 6000 Coins.
It was a stormy days outside, and Blaze was running through the thick, heavy rain with his umbrella over his head. His Wurmple, Francesco, was curled up between his shoulder and his head as best he could, trying not to get wet as it might affect his SHIELD DUST that he uses to keep himself safe from adverse things. Blaze wondered why the weather had suddenly changed as well. He had gotten a private message from a person who went by the name Dosuser, though Blaze could have sworn that this man had called himself something beforehand...though it probably was just heresay, and heresay was not a reliable source of information. Blaze had gotten the text, and the loud crash of a bolt of lightning has come right near his window, half-startling him to death. Ever since then, the rain has been non-stop, inches upon inches of rain. Most sections of the road were flooded, and Blaze waded through puddles of mud that were a couple inches deep, soaking through his boots into his socks, and from his socks into his feet. He ignored that icy chill of the water as it caressed his feet, as he was going to get that Woobat no matter what.

The truth behind this recent whim/infatuation with the Woobat line? It all started when Blaze had traded for a Vampire Ball one day. It was just a passing whim, as Blaze liked some of these custom Pokeballs that he had seen. This Pokeball was different however. When he grabbed the Pokeball in his hand, he heard a voice say to him, "I'm waiting...." Since then, he had the urge to get a Woobat, and not just any Woobat, but a female Woobat, for his own. This meant that he had to wait for someone to hatch one out of an egg, but he wondered if this Woobat was the Pokemon who spoke to him through the Pokeball. When he brought it to a trainer named Coselle, well, the sister of a trainer named Marion, she had said that it was possible that this Pokeball was possessed by some sort of spirit, but it was also possible that a Pokemon was meant to be housed in it and was speaking to him be telepathy. It seemed especially so for a Woobat.

But now the Woobat was right in Blaze's grips. It was almost there, just waiting for him the in (dry) Cable Club. He just had to go through the powerful, biting winds and the pelting rain to get into town. But sooner, rather than later, Blaze was outside the Cable Club entrance, it being brightly lit up by the lights on the inside, making it seem like a bright sun at the end of an endless tunnel. Walking inside of the Cable Club, Blaze noticed a few other people, in particular a kid who was trading a Vampire Ball...which was all too eerie to Blaze, and for a moment, he panicked, thinking the trainer was trading away his Woobat. "Hey you stop!" The trainer just looked in shock as Blaze ran up to him. "Is there anything in that Pokeball?" The trainer just shook his head no and opened up the Vampire Ball, revealing it to be empty. "Oh, sorry, just a little nervous. A big Pokemon is coming my way, you know. I just got nervous, haha...."

Blaze had gone and made a fool out of himself, but he finally found the window where he was supposed to be, and took out 6,000 COINS so that he could start the trade, putting the little bag of coins onto the scale. When the scale beeped showing the correct amount, Blaze put the coins in one side of a large machine with various tubes and monitors. People were watching to make sure nothing fishy went on in the Cable Club. Blaze saw his coins disappear into thin air, and looked in anxious awe to make sure his Pokemon was coming over. He could see the Woobat coming over the monitor...before disappearing, causing an alarm to go off, the power shutting off with the exception of a blinking red light that was over his head and a blaring siren. Blaze got down on the floor at the noise, hating noises like that, when he heard a voice inside of his head say, "Well, it took you long enough. Granted, it WAS a little difficult for me to get to you, but it is no excuse why you didn't try to get to me! A gentlemen should always been the one picking up the lady, not the other way around!" Blaze looked around to see exactly who said that, but didn't see anyone. He knew it was the Woobat, but he could not find her.

"Oh, I forgot, humans don't see well in the dark. I'm over here." she says, "pushing" my head in the direction of the windowsill where she was perched, looking truly like a vampire bat. "Come on, let's get out of here. I may have caused a little bit too much fun teleporting myself out of the machine!" Blaze and his Woobat run outside, when Blaze realizes that the rain has stopped. The Woobat perches itself on Blaze's left shoulder, before biting him in the neck. "Hey, ouch!" "Oh sorry, but I was hungry." "Hungry?" "Yeah. I was hungry. Fortunately you don't taste bad, but there has to be a better selection out there somewhere. The more necks you have to bite, the more food you can taste right?" "What kind of logic is that!?" "The logic of one who drinks blood silly!" "You drink blood?" "Yeah, but, no very well. I always get my fur coat all red and sticky because of it, and the stains never come out of it! You might want to wash your shirt by the way, it's got blood all over it."

Blaze brushed off the stain in a motion that he knew would never work, but it felt good anyways. "So, Woobat, what is your name?" "My name...? Must you ask? I thought a gentlemen should know a woman's name before picking her up. You just can't pick up random women, it is immoral." "Sorry, but what is your name?" "My name is Remilia Scarlet. You can just call me Remilia though. Which ever works." "Well, it is nice to meet you Remilia." "It seems you do have some manners. A walking bloodbag that isn't just a moron. I might actually have a decent trainer here!" "Haha very funny." Blaze said as he walked ahead, but noticed that Remilia was flying behind him not moving. "I wasn't be funny. If I wanted to be funny, I would have made you feel important or something. Maybe complimented on your looks or something." "That's being mean you know." "I know. That' why it is funny."

Remilia looks up at the sky, and begins to flutter around. Then she swoops down a,d perches on Blaze's head. "How lucky am I? A scarlet moon? You are one lucky trainer! You will get to see me in a scarlet moon!" "A scarlet moon?" "Yep. Only during one of those can I...well I think you better wait and see. I have places to go right now, so don't worry about me. I will be all set for 7:00 tonight." "For what?" "You'll see!" She says fluttering off again, and Blaze sighs as she leaves. "She is one tough chica to get along with huh? But who knows, she might be a pretty good girl." "Yeah right, if I don't die from anemia before I find that out."

TRADING 6,000 COINS FOR DOSUSER'S LEVEL 1 FEMALE WOOBAT.

TRADE CLOSED

Thanks you Dosuser, you are amazing. Though I think I already knew that.

Plopping this beauty into my Vampire Ball. Though she just popped out. Le sigh.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:30 AM   #3161
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless The Metal View Post
Trading my Lv.1 F Spinarak w/8 to Swapertforever for his x2 candies

--Trade Started--
Trading 2 Rare Candies to Btm for his Female Spinarak.

*Trade Closed!*
Old 04-25-2013, 03:13 PM   #3162
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Trading 2 rare candies to Kairne for their level 1 female Trapinch

Trade started
Old 04-25-2013, 03:13 PM   #3163
darkrai
Cascade Badge

Trading level 1 male Magby for Gemini Spark's 5 candies, 10,000 coins and Leaf Stone.
Take good care of him! ^-^
Old 04-25-2013, 03:59 PM   #3164
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrai View Post
Trading level 1 male Magby for Gemini Spark's 5 candies, 10,000 coins and Leaf Stone.
Take good care of him! ^-^
And I hereby trade my 5 Rare Candies, 10,000 coins, and Leaf Stone for John's Knight's Lv. 1 Male Magby!

COMPLETE.

Well hello there, little guy! I think you'll be a fun addition to the team. More Fire-types are better! =D

: Bii, bii! Magbii! *poses while dribbling lava*

Che- Okay, that's cute! But what's with the lava? *opens up Dexelle*

Magby, the Live Coal Pokemon. As it breathes, it drools hot embers from its mouth. If they are purely yellow, this is an indication of good health in the Pokemon, whereas black smoke along with the molten drool betrays fatigue in the baby. Their normal habitats are volcanoes, where their hot blood allows them to thrive in such temperatures. Their bodies can be as hot as 1,100 degrees Farenheit, so casual contact with this Pokemon is not advised.

Dang, that's pretty hot! I think I'm going to need a hot name for a hothead like you!

: Bii?

Yup, I'm going to name you ... Brand! So, ready to go? *holds out hand*

: Bii! *gently grabs my fingers*

Thanks again, John! We should get our fiery guys to meet up sometime!

*Trade Closed*
Old 04-25-2013, 07:00 PM   #3165
gmoyes
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to gmoyes
Trading this Shoal Shell for Talon's 3000 coins.

Trade Open
Old 04-25-2013, 07:05 PM   #3166
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmoyes View Post
Trading this Shoal Shell for Talon's 3000 coins.

Trade Open
Trading gmoyes 3,000 coins in exchange for his Shoal Shell.

*Trade Closed*
Old 04-26-2013, 12:04 AM   #3167
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Trading 2 rare candies to Kairne for their level 1 female Trapinch

Trade started
Trading my Lv 1 female Trapinch to EpicSquirtle for 2 Rare Candies.

*Trade Closed*
Old 04-26-2013, 04:35 PM   #3168
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading 3 Rare Candies to Shadowshocker for his Level 1 Male Shellder. Thanks!

*Trade started*
Old 04-26-2013, 07:13 PM   #3169
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Trading my Water Stone to MarbleZone for 2 Candies.

**TRADE COMMENCED**
Old 04-26-2013, 10:16 PM   #3170
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading 3 Rare Candies to Shadowshocker for his Level 1 Male Shellder. Thanks!

*Trade started*
Traded a Level 1 male Shellder to MarbleZone for his 3 Rare Candies.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:22 AM   #3171
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Trading Lv 1 Male Carnivine to MM for a candy.

*Trade Started*
Old 04-27-2013, 05:14 AM   #3172
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Trading my Water Stone to MarbleZone for 2 Candies.

**TRADE COMMENCED**
Trading 2 Rare Candies to jolteonjak for his Water Stone. Thanks!

*Trade closed*

---

Trading 2 Rare Candies to Ex-Admiral Insane for his Magical Snowflake. Thanks!

*Trade started*
Old 04-27-2013, 07:45 AM   #3173
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
Trading Lv 1 Male Carnivine to MM for a candy.

*Trade Started*
"A-no-ther Po-ké-mon? How ma-ny does this make now, Meat Sack? Thir-ty-se-ven?"

"Something like that, Myrtle," stated the man who was currently walking through the doors of the Cable Club, conversing with the irate-looking Shuppet floating next to him. Despite the Shuppet's constant mutterings about how impossibly large the team was getting, Keith strolled over to the trade machine and placed a single Rare Candy on it. Then, the switch was thrown. Lights were flashing, the machine was making all sorts of sounds, and before Keith knew it, there sat a Poké Ball where the Rare Candy had been. With a satisfied smirk, Keith picked up the ball. "All right," he said. "Looks like we got ourselves a new teammate, Myrtle."

"Oh, goo-die," Myrtle stated sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "Now what kind is it? You ne-ver spe-ci-fied the spe-cies."

"Ah, yes," Keith nodded as he hurled the ball into the air. "Carnivine, come on out!" he called.

In a flash of light, what could only be described as a giant mutated levitating Venus Flytrap materialized. The next thing Keith knew, he felt the Carnivine chomping down on his head, his hat knocked to the floor. "Gah!" Keith exclaimed as he hastened to pull the Grass-type off his head. "Wow, you're a hungry fellow, aren't you?" he chuckled as he set the Carnivine down on the floor (he rose a few feet into the air once Keith had let go). Keith then produced from his backpack his Pokédex and pointed it at the Carnivine.

"Carnivine, the Bug Catcher Pokémon," droned the device. "Carnivine wraps its vines around a tree branch where it motionlessly impersonates an innocent plant. Once its sweet-smelling saliva has attracted prey, it chomps down with its powerful mouth."

"So, this shouldn't be much different than Goyle," Keith remarked. "Similar behavior to a Victreebel.

"How fas-ci-na-ting, Meat Sack," hissed Myrtle. "Now, ha-ving said that... GET THIS *CENSORED* CAR-NI-VINE OFF OF ME!!!"

Keith wheeled around, and sure enough, his new Carnivine was gnawing on Myrtle. "Carnivine, no!" Keith said sternly as he made to pry the Bug Catcher Pokémon's jaws open. "This is Myrtle. She is your teammate, not your snack!" Keith stated.

"Viiine," whined Carnivine.

"I know, you're still hungry," nodded Keith. At this, Carnivine nodded vigorously. Then, Keith noticed a Patrat sticking its head out of a hole in the wall. He looked at his Carnivine, but he had already lunged. In less than two seconds, the Patrat was trapped in Carnivine's mouth, and in the process of being digested.

"I thought Car-ni-vine wait mo-tion-less-ly for their prey?" remarked Myrtle.

"Looks like this guy takes a more direct approach," Keith replied as the Carnivine floated back over to them. "Alright, so, Carnivine, I am Keith. I am your trainer. Not your snack, not your meal, your trainer. Do I make myself clear?"

"Vine, vine, vine," replied the Carnivine. Keith didn't need Myrtle's translation to know that Carnivine had essentially said "Yeah, yeah, yeah...".

"Well, this ought to be interesting," Keith sighed. "In any case, welcome to the team... Fang."

Fang the Carnivine stopped and thought for a moment, before nodding and grinning in approval of his new nickname. Satisfied, Keith withdrew Fang and exited the Cable Club.

OOC: Trading 1 Rare Candy to PikaGod for his Lv. 1 male Carnivine.

*Trade Closed*
Old 04-27-2013, 09:36 AM   #3174
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading 2 Rare Candies to Ex-Admiral Insane for his Magical Snowflake. Thanks!

*Trade started*
Trading my Magical Snowflake for MZ's 2 Rare Candies
(Hope you put it to good use)

*Trade Closed*
Old 04-27-2013, 05:45 PM   #3175
myahoo
Soul Badge

Trading my female Horsea to Meetan for 11 candies.

*Trade Opened*
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records