UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2012, 09:35 AM   #2576
biggggg5
Volcano Badge
 
biggggg5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mage of Breath
Posts: 2,256
Trading lvl1 female sneasel to lilpink/bluecorsola/Yuki for 4 candies.

Trade commenced.
biggggg5 is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 01:04 PM   #2577
Toyo
melon doggo
 
Toyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,032
Trading x1 Spelon Berry to MarbleZone for a Lv. 1 Female Makuhita. Now to figure what to call the little gal...

*TRADE INITIATED*
Toyo is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 01:08 PM   #2578
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
Trading x1 Spelon Berry to MarbleZone for a Lv. 1 Female Makuhita. Now to figure what to call the little gal...

*TRADE INITIATED*
Trading my Lv 1 Female Makuhita to Tyoyo for the mind-blowing price of 1 Spelon Berry. :P

Trade closed!
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 03:03 PM   #2579
Pest
Volcano Badge
 
Pest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: ???
Posts: 2,262
Charizard Trade List

Pokemon I Have:
Houndour (M) Lv.1

Pokemon I'd Like:
Eevee (M/F)
Fennekin (M/F)
Froakie (M/F)
Growlithe (F)
Mareep (F)
Riolu (M)
Vulpix (M)
Cacnea (Blue Shard Quest)
Diglett (Gold Shard Quest)
Foongus (Red Shard Quest)
Goldeen (Yellow Shard Quest)
Pidgey (Silver Shard Quest)
Remoraid (Green Shard Quest)
Shellos (Red Shard Quest)
Slugma (Yellow Shard Quest)
Vullaby (Silver Shard Quest)
Zigzagoon (Red Shard Quest)
Various whims

Items I Have (see profile):
2013/2016 New Year's Ball
Base Stuff
Berries
Candies
Chocolate Ball
Christmas Ball
Fast Ball
Fire Stone
Gems (Dark, Fairy, Rock)
Ghost Ball
Gingerbread Ball
Gummis (Black, Brown, Gray, Orange, Pink, Purple, Silver, Yellow)
Ice Ball
Leaf Stone
Moon Stone
Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
Never-Melt Ice
Pokeblocks/Poffins
Snow Ball
TCG Cards
Thunder Stone
Unicorn Horn
Water Stone

Items I'd Like:
Candies
Cyberball (Yellow)
Gummis (especially Clear, Gold, Mysterious, Red, and Sky)
Piles of Ash
Pokedollars

Last edited by Pest; 03-29-2017 at 11:42 AM.
Pest is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 06:30 PM   #2580
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,025
Trading my used Delibird Plushie and 3 Orange Gummies to Talon87 for 1 Rare Candy.

Trade started
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 06:32 PM   #2581
Talon87
Nebby. Back into the bag.
 
Talon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Posts: 20,496
Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading my used Delibird Plushie and 3 Orange Gummies to Talon87 for 1 Rare Candy.

Trade started
Trading MarbleZone 1 Rare Candy in exchange for 3 Orange Gummis and 1 used Delibird plushie.

*Trade Closed*

Thank you.
Talon87 is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 07:15 PM   #2582
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 4,734
Trading 1 TM Focus Blast to Hayward for 1 TM Flamethrower and 1 TM Thunderbolt.

*Trade Commenced*
Missingno. Master is online now  
Old 12-28-2012, 08:32 PM   #2583
Toyo
melon doggo
 
Toyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,032
Trading x1 Rare Candy for Haywards x2 Green Gummi.

*TRADE INITIATED*
Toyo is offline  
Old 12-28-2012, 08:34 PM   #2584
The Morg
Bulletproof
 
The Morg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Why am I always a cat?
Posts: 1,424
Trading a level 1 male Abra and 2 Rare Candies to lilblue for a Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer!

Trade started!

Last edited by The Morg; 12-28-2012 at 08:59 PM.
The Morg is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 01:03 AM   #2585
Hayward
Ronin Harrier
 
Hayward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Chi Town
Posts: 822
-Trade 1-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading 1 TM Focus Blast to Hayward for 1 TM Flamethrower and 1 TM Thunderbolt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post

*Trade Commenced*


Trading 1x Flamethrower TM and 1x Thunderbolt TM to Em Em for 1x Focus Blast TM. Thanks!

*Trade Confirmed & Closed*


-Trade 2-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
Trading x1 Rare Candy for Haywards x2 Green Gummi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post

*TRADE INITIATED*


Trading 2x Green Gummis to Tyoyo for 1x Rare Candy. Muchos Gracias~

*Trade Confirmed/Closed*


-Trade 3-

Trading 1x Orange Gummi & 2x Mysterious Gummis to Talon for 1x Rare Candy. Thanks muchly!!

*Trade Initiated*

-Trade 4-

Trading 1x Green Cyberball and 1x Luxury Ball to Marble for 2x Rare Candies. Thank yew kindly!

*Trade Initiated*


-Trade 5-

Trading 1x Friend Ball, 1x Premier Ball, and 1x Ice Beam TM to Jolteon Jak for 3x Rare Candies. Many thanks!!!

*Trade Initiated*


-Trade 6-
Trading 1x Pumpkin Ball, 1x Minun Plushie, 1x Magnezone Plushie, 1x Santalax Plushie, 1x Snorunt Plushie, 4x Yellow Gummis (3 & 1), 3x Pink Gummis, 6x Red Gummis (3 & 2 & 1), 2x White Gummis, 1x Silver Gummi, 4x Purple Gummis (3 & 1), 3x Black Gummis, 3x Sky Gummis, 2x Brown Gummis, and 3x Clear Gummis for 12x Rare Candies. Thanks a bunch!

*Trade Initiated*

Last edited by Hayward; 12-29-2012 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Itza joined the party!
Hayward is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 02:13 AM   #2586
Talon87
Nebby. Back into the bag.
 
Talon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Posts: 20,496
Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayward View Post
-Trade 3-

Trading 1x Orange Gummi & 2x Mysterious Gummis to Talon for 1x Rare Candy. Thanks muchly!!

*Trade Initiated*
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Hayward in exchange for his 1 Orange Gummi and his 2 Mysterious Gummis.

*Trade Closed*

Thanks.
Talon87 is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 02:38 AM   #2587
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress
 
Arc_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Comatose, lost to sweet oblivion
Posts: 4,248
Trading 30,000 coins for Trepie's Magical Glass Rose (Teaches Thorns)

*Trade Commenced*
Arc_Angel is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 06:32 AM   #2588
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayward View Post
Trading 1x Green Cyberball and 1x Luxury Ball to Marble for 2x Rare Candies. Thank yew kindly!

Trade Initiated*
Trading my 2 Rare Candies to Hayward for his Luxury Ball and Green Cyberball.

Discarding Zion the Beldum's original Pokeball, and placing it inside the Green Cyberball.

Trade Closed, thanks!!
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 10:25 AM   #2589
Trepie
Cascade Badge
 
Trepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bask in my disaster!
Posts: 491
Send a message via AIM to Trepie Send a message via MSN to Trepie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Trading 30,000 coins for Trepie's Magical Glass Rose (Teaches Thorns)

*Trade Commenced*

Trading Magical Glass Rose to Arc for 30,000 coins.

*Trade Closed*

Thanks Arc!
Trepie is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 10:31 AM   #2590
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge
 
jolteonjak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayward View Post
-Trade 5-

Trading 1x Friend Ball, 1x Premier Ball, and 1x Ice Beam TM to Jolteon Jak for 3x Rare Candies. Many thanks!!!

*Trade Initiated*
OOC: I didn't know "indent" was a function here...

Trading 3 Candies to Hayward for 1 Premier Ball, 1 Friend Ball, and 1 TM Ice Beam.

**TRADE CONFIRMED & CLOSED**

Thank you for the tip, TM, and Pokeballs!
jolteonjak is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 11:09 AM   #2591
lilbluecorsola
Goodbye. I love you.
 
lilbluecorsola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Searching for the lantern of the future
Posts: 4,693
Luvdisc

Trading 30,000x Coins to Talon87 for 1x Blue Flute.

*Trade Commenced*

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
Trading lvl1 female sneasel to lilpink/bluecorsola/Yuki for 4 candies.

Trade commenced.
Trading 4x Rare Candies to biggggg5 for Lv. 1 Sneasel ♀.

*Trade Closed*

Teaching TM SHADOW FORCE to Sneasel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosuser View Post
Trading a level 1 male Abra and 2 Rare Candies to lilblue for a Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer!

Trade started!
Trading 1x Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer to dosuser for Lv. 1 Abra & 2x Rare Candies.

*Trade Closed*
lilbluecorsola is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 11:15 AM   #2592
Talon87
Nebby. Back into the bag.
 
Talon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Posts: 20,496
Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpinkcorsola View Post
Trading 30,000x Coins to Talon87 for 1x Blue Flute.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 1 Blue Flute to lilbluecorsola for 30,000 coins.

*Trade Closed*
Talon87 is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #2593
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 4,734
Trading 6 Ball Capsules, 4 Smoke Seals (A thru D, one of each), and 1 Fire Seal A to kaisap112 for 4,000 coins.

*TRADE COMMENCED*

Trading 1 Snow Ball to Talon87 for 1,000 coins.

*TRADE COMMENCED*
Missingno. Master is online now  
Old 12-29-2012, 11:36 AM   #2594
Talon87
Nebby. Back into the bag.
 
Talon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Posts: 20,496
Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading 1 Snow Ball to Talon87 for 1,000 coins.

*TRADE COMMENCED*
Trading 1,000 coins to Missingno. Master in exchange for his 1 Snow Ball.

*Trade Closed*
Talon87 is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 12:30 PM   #2595
kaisap112
Volcano Badge
 
kaisap112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading 6 Ball Capsules, 4 Smoke Seals (A thru D, one of each), and 1 Fire Seal A to kaisap112 for 4,000 coins.

*TRADE COMMENCED*
Trading 4,000 coins to MM for Capsules and Seals.

*Trade Closed*
kaisap112 is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 06:05 PM   #2596
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters
 
Treepandaone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,051
Trading a level 01 Female Doduo to lilpinkcorsola for a candy.

Hope you enjoy her~
Treepandaone is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 06:09 PM   #2597
lilbluecorsola
Goodbye. I love you.
 
lilbluecorsola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Searching for the lantern of the future
Posts: 4,693
Luvdisc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Trading a level 01 Female Doduo to lilpinkcorsola for a candy.

Hope you enjoy her~
Trading 1x Rare Candy to Treepandaone for Lv. 1 Doduo ♀.

*Trade Closed*

Thanks! *rides out on Cocoa Puff*
lilbluecorsola is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 06:41 PM   #2598
Toyo
melon doggo
 
Toyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,032
Trading x1 TM Thunderbolt and x1 TM Attract to the Master of Missingno. for 9,500 coins.

*TRADE INITIATED*

Last edited by Toyo; 12-29-2012 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Fixed derpiness.
Toyo is offline  
Old 12-29-2012, 06:46 PM   #2599
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
Trading x1 TM Thunderbolt and x1 TM Attract to the Master of Missingno. for 9,500 coins.

*TRADE INITIATED*
Trading 9,500 coins to Soy Sauce for TMs Attract and Thunderbolt.

*TRADE CLOSED*

Taking this opportunity to teach my new TMs to my Pokemon. Teaching the Attract TM to my Eevee, and the Thunderbolt TM to my Shuppet.

*Cyanide learned Attract!*

*Myrtle learned Thunderbolt!*
Missingno. Master is online now  
Old 12-29-2012, 10:10 PM   #2600
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayward View Post

-Trade 6-
Trading 1x Pumpkin Ball, 1x Minun Plushie, 1x Magnezone Plushie, 1x Santalax Plushie, 1x Snorunt Plushie, 4x Yellow Gummis (3 & 1), 3x Pink Gummis, 6x Red Gummis (3 & 2 & 1), 2x White Gummis, 1x Silver Gummi, 4x Purple Gummis (3 & 1), 3x Black Gummis, 3x Sky Gummis, 2x Brown Gummis, and 3x Clear Gummis for 12x Rare Candies. Thanks a bunch!

*Trade Initiated*
Trading 12x Rare Candies to Hayward for his 1x Pumpkin Ball, 1x Minun Plushie, 1x Magnezone Plushie, 1x Santalax Plushie, 1x Snorunt Plushie, 4x Yellow Gummis (3 & 1), 3x Pink Gummis, 6x Red Gummis (3 & 2 & 1), 2x White Gummis, 1x Silver Gummi, 4x Purple Gummis (3 & 1), 3x Black Gummis, 3x Sky Gummis, 2x Brown Gummis, and 3x Clear Gummis for 12x Rare Candies.

**Trade Closed**

Thanks!
Itzatrap is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:38 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.